+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signs that we are waking up

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Signs that we are waking up

When I saw this picture on Facebook today I felt so good.

This was so overdue. Well done.

We need both, reminders that much needs to change,

but also reminders that we are doing ok.

So this thread is about the little victories and triumphs which give us the spirit to carry on.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AlaBil (6th May 2014), aranuk (6th May 2014), Becky (6th May 2014), Calz (8th May 2014), Carmody (6th May 2014), CD7 (6th May 2014), Cidersomerset (6th May 2014), DarMar (6th May 2014), Davidallany (6th May 2014), Debra (6th May 2014), DeDukshyn (6th May 2014), dianna (6th May 2014), enfoldedblue (6th May 2014), Frank V (6th May 2014), Freed Fox (6th May 2014), Jean-Marie (6th May 2014), JRS (7th May 2014), Lefty Dave (6th May 2014), Limor Wolf (6th May 2014), Matt P (6th May 2014), Mercedes (6th May 2014), Nasu (6th May 2014), PathWalker (6th May 2014), PurpleLama (6th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014), Selene (6th May 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014), Spiral of Light (6th May 2014), spiritguide (6th May 2014), spiritwind (6th May 2014), Wind (6th May 2014), Zaya (6th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Signs that we are waking up

Wow this is so beautiful. To me it shows the relation between humans and the rest of the animals as being connected.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th May 2014), Jean-Marie (6th May 2014), Lefty Dave (6th May 2014), Mercedes (6th May 2014), Nasu (6th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014), Wind (6th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

It's like a modern-day cave painting - very beautiful and poignant. Thanks for sharing, Ulli.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Jean-Marie (6th May 2014), Mercedes (6th May 2014), RunningDeer (6th May 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014), Wind (6th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I'm heading out for a dental cleaning, but had a flash of this thread not more than a half hour ago. Hee. I'd say it's one example. Will post later.

Toodles...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jean-Marie (6th May 2014), Mercedes (6th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014), Wind (6th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

Thank you for posting. I will share everywhere I can.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

meeradas (8th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote So this thread is about the little victories and triumphs which give us the spirit to carry on.
    I posted earlier on a thread about how I kicked the Ben & Jerry’s, coffee and sugar habits. (I’m doing the happy dance right now.)

Also, random events happen and I’m in sync with them. I use to ask, “Was it me that saw ahead of time? Or was it because I projected outward, it happened? Today, I say it doesn’t matter. It’s energy at play with energy.

There are countless victories and triumphs I'm a part of that are small and meaningless to most. But I'm totally entertained when I’m in the middle of a project that’s filling in it’s own blanks. "How'd I not see that before?" I ask. So, the idea of stretching to the next level of whatever that might be? Well, I’m plain fired up.

There’s no doubt the mind and body is in expansion. She’s taller and wider. And it’s happening on it's own, all because I’m engaged with paying attention and follow through, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence. When I get that itch, that flash, the inner voice, the gut knowing, a visual, or a combo of them, I move.

What’s changed is I actively work with the natural abilities. I spend less time and energy in doubt or analyze the whys. I understand that now is the time to re-introduced ourselves to ourselves.

I’ve accomplished more than I imagined some 45+ years ago, when I stepped out on my own. And yet today, I feel like I’ve only just begun.

UPDATE:

I forgot. Here's one specific example that I posted a couple of weeks back on feeling vibrations thread:

"When I pay attention to my body, it’ll vibrate right to the core. It happens at will for the last couple of years.

While sitting in a chair on my deck this morning, I was playing around with the vibration, and a sparrow landed on my head three times. I thanked it for the confirmation."

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th May 2014 at 03:44.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AlaBil (6th May 2014), Debra (6th May 2014), fourty-two (6th May 2014), Jean-Marie (6th May 2014), PurpleLama (6th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote So this thread is about the little victories and triumphs which give us the spirit to carry on.
    I posted earlier on a thread about how I kicked the Ben & Jerry’s, coffee and sugar habits. (I’m doing the happy dance right now.)

Also, random events happen and I’m in synch with them. I use to ask, “Was it me that saw ahead of time? Or was it because I projected outward, it happened? Today, I say it doesn’t matter. It’s energy at play with energy.

There are countless victories and triumphs I'm a part of that are small and meaningless to most. But I'm totally entertained, when I’m in the middle of a project that’s filling in it’s own blanks. "How'd I not see that before?" I ask. So, the idea of stretching to the next level of whatever that might be? Well, I’m plain fired up.

There’s no doubt the mind and body is in expansion. She’s taller and wider. And it’s happening on it's own, all because I’m engaged with paying attention and follow through, even if I’m in the middle of a sentence. When I get that itch, that flash, the inner voice, the gut knowing, a visual, or a combo of them, I move. (And sometimes, I watch myself move.)

What’s changed is I actively work with the natural abilities. I spend less time and energy in doubt or analyze the whys. I understand that now is the time to re-introduced ourselves to ourselves.

I’ve accomplished more than I imagined some 45+ years ago, when I stepped out on my own. And yet today, I feel like I’ve only just begun.

UPDATE:

I forgot. Here's one specific example that I posted a couple of weeks back on feeling vibrations thread:

"When I pay attention to my body, it’ll vibrate right to the core. It happens at will for the last couple of years.

While sitting in a chair on my deck this morning, I was playing around with the vibration, and a sparrow landed on my head three times. I thanked it for the confirmation."

RunningDeer <3
    I LOVE IT!!!

I kicked artificial sweeteners and fast food about six weeks ago while starting a new nutritional supplement to my diet, and I can affirm the changes you're talking about RD. The body goes through this massive mania at first, but water seems to stabilize it.

Someone started a thread on fear recently, and because this seems the better place to include the comment....fear is a choice we actively engage in making because we get something out of the fear. Either we get out of doing something we know we have to, or we're able to get a benefit from going along with something. Every time we choose to not be afraid, we get a little bit stronger. When we acknowledge we are in control of that fear, and that we have made an agreement with part of ourselves to gain something (usually something negative we con ourselves into believing is positive), you know the power that shows up....wowzers....be careful! It will take you places you have no idea you could go!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

RunningDeer (6th May 2014), ulli (6th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here is another good one

Plastic banks. Exchanging plastic waste for useful tools and stuff, to help the poor get out of poverty.

http://plasticbank.org/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Rather than just bumping this thread I thought I'd add another "sign" .....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th May 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,107 times in 3,488 posts

Literally, a "sign" that we are waking up, seen today on a street in Paterson, New Jersey.

Last edited by Kryztian; 18th April 2019 at 18:32.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Carmody (23rd April 2019), jebrenham (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (18th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread