Thread: FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock

http://youtu.be/Jf9POsmfaps

Published on 02/05/2014

David Wilcock is the guest and we go through why he writes his dreams down every morning, Edgar Cayce, prophecy, MH370, who is really running things today and what it means to us all and the immediate future...and we talk a little guitar, too.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...+Newsletter%29
    Last edited by Camilo; 8th May 2014 at 19:09.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th May 2014), Chester (13th May 2014), giovonni (8th May 2014), JRS (8th May 2014), Lifebringer (8th May 2014), linksplatinum (8th May 2014), sigma6 (8th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock

Awesome, thanks for the share Camilo
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th May 2014), Camilo (8th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thanks Camilo, I listened to the interview this afternoon, still have 20 minutes to go, and will pick the rest of the last part up this evening. I appreciate David Wilcock work very much and have followed his work for the last 7 years.

I may sometimes disagree with some things he says but buy and large I have learned a great deal from him and enjoy his very positive attitude and will continue to follow his work with great interest.

I find it difficult why some on this site have trashed Wilcock many times over from time to time. In my view such negativity serves no purpose. We can agree/or disagree with respect . Unfortunately some of the negative comments I have read regarding David Wilcock and his work were down right nasty. That is too bad; I come from a generation where if you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything. I guess that is followed much any more.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Apulu (14th May 2014), Bassplayer1 (9th May 2014), Camilo (9th May 2014), GuyFox (9th May 2014), JRS (14th May 2014), Kimberley (9th May 2014), sigma6 (9th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    ... some on this site have trashed Wilcock many times over from time to time.
    In my view such negativity serves no purpose...
    Why?
    Why do you suppose he gets "trashed" so often ?

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    ... some on this site have trashed Wilcock many times over from time to time.
    In my view such negativity serves no purpose...
    Why?
    Why do you suppose he gets "trashed" so often ?
    Admittedly, David Wilcock has a very large ego and he is lounging in his new-found fame. I know that many are upset at him for making bold claims that never came true, but that doesn't mean you should discount his research. Discount his attitude or claimed high level sources perhaps, but his research is very good.

That being said, he is still doing very good work. I respect him for putting a lot of the puzzle pieces together. Because of his work connecting science and spirituality, I became awake and aware.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Camilo (9th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Listened to the interview, I didn't get that much out of it, and I wasn't impressed that much with Jimmy Church considering he is supposed to be a conspiracy theorist...??? He sounded totally clueless and hypey and even patronizing in a round about way... No wonder I never heard of him. I will Rense any day over this flaakaphone.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (9th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

SamTheBrave, I would agree that David Wilcock has a big ego, I prefer to call it a very healthy self esteem. The two most important websites I discovered when i went on the internet for the first time in 2007 ( I know I was a little slow and did not own a computer before july 2007) was Divine Cosmos and Project Camelot with Kerry and Bill. Both these sites blew my mind, I have never been the same since LOL. I respect Kerry, Bill and David, but I don't always agree with some points of view. Thats o.K. I can respectfully disagree.

I do very much appreciate what these people do, and will continue to follow their work and learn.

I thank them all for waking me up.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightseeker For This Post:

Camilo (9th May 2014), Carmody (14th May 2014), Robin (9th May 2014), sunflower (11th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default David Wilcock - Jimmy Church's Episode 57 Fade to Black

I liked the David Wilcock I heard in this recent interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9POsmfaps#t=1697

ahhh but I guess in my older age, I forget some things which I have now recalled and posted further down below -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post835171
    Last edited by Chester; 16th May 2014 at 04:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

JRS (14th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock - Jimmy Church's Episode 57 Fade to Black

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Chester (13th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: David Wilcock - Jimmy Church's Episode 57 Fade to Black

Haha Camilo I beat you to it...
    Posted may 4th, 2014
    Hey Chester

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...264#post830264
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th May 2014 at 20:12.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Camilo (13th May 2014), Chester (13th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Already posted on may 8th, 2014

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...066#post832066
    Threads merged.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Camilo (13th May 2014), Chester (13th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

lightseeker it's nice to hear from someone who doesn't seem to be either attacking or defending DW! I ended up following Project Camelot and DW by far the most too, for about four years. I really appreciated what I got from both.

As of now I have thoroughly gone off listening to DW, but I certainly wouldn't discount everything he has to say. To my mind, I would like someone in his position to be really, really careful about stating things for certain that they can't possibly know for certain, and I feel he is failing regularly at that. Who wouldn't want to tell everyone, if the information you were getting was suggesting the Mega Elitists of this world were beginning to fail on all fronts? I can appreciate where he seems to be coming from, but the more time that passes, the more I feel he has been taken, and is taking himself, for a ride. And I mean that just about the conclusions he seems to come to regarding the supposed falling of the power structure. That would be great if true! I just don't think anyone can assume that it's not just business as usual, despite some of what seems to have gone down. Oh dear I could probably get called doom-and-gloomist for saying that!

I thought he was a bit guilty of the same kind of thing in the source code book (which I devoured as soon as it came out). I would really love him to be right about all the conclusions he came too in his research; but can he really be sure about all of them? I really don't think so, and I don't think it's necessary either. It seems much more research is needed. I found that bent of his really frustrating, and feel he could be far too easily dismissed by science directly because of it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Chester (16th May 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I liked the David Wilcock I heard in this recent interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf9POsmfaps#t=1697
    Dilemma time...

David spoke about Flight 370 and what was involved with that...

and then we have Simon Parkes sharing his information as to what was really going on with Flight 370 here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kg0ZS53zQY#t=56

Now... what I am hearing from Simon "feels" quite plausible. What David states is what his "insider information group" has told him sounds far more difficult for me to believe.

BUT! What do I know? I would not know which (if either) of these two stories may be true.

Note, it is possible that both could be true as well.

Still - I have to wonder this. David has become a media darling to a reasonable degree. The history of the media (as used by hidden organizations who remain in the shadows) is to use "outlets" who are the current "flavor of the day" for dissemination of some truth mixed with a good deal of disinformation.

All I did in this post is share my leanings and my questions which pose a dilemma for myself.

I really don't know what may be true.

I will add that I am still biased by DW's threats to use the long arm of enforcement agencies which so happen to be arms of the very Octopus he was so relentlessly bashing against anyone who taught what amounted to the perennial philosophy claiming he owned the copyright to such wisdom. I think I better edit my above post...
    Last edited by Chester; 16th May 2014 at 04:27.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread