+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Stolen from another thread, a post by me that I think needs it's own thread, so it is seen and can benefit more people.

colloidal silver. Or..Monatomic silver? The actual point behind colloidal silver is the smaller the particle, the more effective it is. Same for herbals, for the very same reason, in some cases.

The overall mentioned thrust is also effective in the design and implementation of dyes, inks, and pigments for the coatings industry. Not the 'charging' part, but divide, divide, divide part. Which is also part of the whole philosopher's stone thing. In the world of pigments, the smaller the particle, the more closely it reaches the true single structure state, the more it interferes with and shifts the light interactive frequency..and the stronger the given color. I am associated with a factory that makes the best pigments in the world better than they are... so I know this from the laboratory side, it is not just incidental musing here.

What one is doing when they make the philosopher's stone, is they are using different elements, in different chemical stewing methods..with different pH issues and TRUE momatomic or single molecule pure fluids, in order to have the true single atoms of the given fluids either boding to an atom to strip or add electrons and to them, when the atoms are in the true singleton state..to deform them through charge levels, electrical charge, or ph as it is known in chemistry.

In the world of spirits, the best time to see or encounter spirits is when WATER is condensing or dew is forming, as that is charged, deformed water molecules and so the dimensional egress is strong at those times. Thus the fall and spring are the times when the spirit dimension veil is considered thin. As well, the BEST way to make monatomics or the philosopher's stone is morning dew, as collected on the morning of a full moon, so it has the dimensional energies peaked at the right frequency and energy levels. Also, collecting these full moon morning dews works best in a place where the energies are powerful, ie on a grid line where many spirits are encountered. The growth and health factor of food grown in such areas is VERY high. Check out this link and note that this area is along a very powerful ley line or 'becker-hagens' grid line.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html

As is holy water made in the correct cathedrals which are on ley lines and charged by the shape and design of the structures, ie the given cathedral is a giant focusing antenna. Same for 'hot spots' for spirit activity, native graveyards, etc.

In the case of making the philosopher's stone, the stewing is done for months at a time, in order to shift these metals into their true monatomic state and then add two of these atomic superdeformities and mono-atomic fluids and such together so they interact and between them create a REALLY superdeformed and strongly charged atom that.. when consumed, bonds to the DNA and nervous structure and allows for true dimensional energy egress and the joining of the two worlds into ONE.

Thus the deformation of the atomic structure gates dimensional energies through..and the given metal atoms bond to the already superconducting DNA (Yes, your DNA is superconductive, as directly stated by the US Naval Academy of Research, the official US naval offices, yes, indeed!)

Meaning, monatomic silver, not just colloidal silver...made at very low voltages, so the trace levels are minuscule and the silver can't ever be really tasted or barely so, in the finished mix. done every day, taken after making, immediately.

What I mean, is you put the electrodes in the water, distilled water, super clean, no minerals, no bits, no micro particles, etc. This allows the pH to be neutral at the start..and then the particles of silver made under very weak levels of voltage will be truly nano and monatomic, so the mix is exactly as effective as it has to be. The reason the water must be free of any contaminants is so the montomics form freely, in the proper shape and bond only with the water molecules.

The charge or strength of the mix decays rapidly, like oxygenated water..it must be consumed right way. You can't store it, you have to make it and consume. About 4 ounces of water, low voltage overnight- and the morning...consume. Same next day. Within a few weeks, you'll literally be flying in your dreams at the start. Then it starts to really get 'out there'.....

The trick to the philosopher's stone is to consume properly charged monatomics of the given platinum metals group...in order to become one with the gods, on all levels. each metal has a different effect. Gold is considered to be the dimensional crossing 'king of the metals' (sol invictus, etc), with regard to immortality and the crown chakra, IIRC.. This technique does the exact same, but with the platinum metal known as silver (silver is part of what is known as 'the platinum metals group)

I'm about to get back to the same, myself. However, be prepared to skip off the atmosphere into space, you'll be coming in so dang hard and fast on that regimen.

IIRC, the silver monatomics are associated with the Kundalini process, which means astral realms, the world immediately adjacent to this one, where spirits roam. You'd be setting your Kundalini on fire. Strap in and hang on, kinda thing!

I hesitate to lay anything at anyone's feet, even those who hope to help us and make a buck at the same time, but buying monatomic powders means that their strength decays quickly, so it's best to make your own, and as you take it immediately after making it.

It is a 'charging' issue...a electrical charge polarity thing for the given monatomic atoms and molecules, which is part of their forced deformation of their atomic structure so they properly 'gate' dimensional energies due to interaction with your DNA and nervous structure and spirit body.

MMS works on a polarity charge type action, so you can see the equivalence thing going on here, in that facet of bodily interactions, as well.

The big secret to all philosopher's stone issues has ALWAYS been knowing that they have to be charged like that to obtain the or reach the 'superdeformed' state, which decays over time.

There are massive amounts of the monatomics all the soils of the world in an oxidized form that is not recognized by western science, due to their 30 second arc burn spectroscopic testing,and it only shows up in a 300 second neutral gas type carbon arc burn.

when you make the colloidal silver like that, you are taking true silver based 'philosopher's stone' in weakened levels, on a daily basis... so a form of doorway opening of dimensional energy is only a matter of time.

Colloidal silver will cure the body of certain ills, but this method will also do the philosopher's stone thing at the same time, which is the real reason for doing it this way.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th October 2010 at 05:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), Agapi (21st February 2011), astrid (26th January 2011), avid (26th June 2014), Belle (10th October 2012), Chuck (27th January 2011), Docim369 (8th March 2023), HypnoDoc (19th May 2011), jbins (6th June 2013), kanishk (26th December 2012), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), mahalall (12th October 2012), moais (19th February 2011), nomadguy (19th October 2010), noprophet (5th November 2012), onawah (27th May 2014), red_rose (31st January 2011), RunningDeer (27th June 2014), seko (3rd November 2012), Starlight22 (10th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th November 2012), Valerie Villars (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (7th March 2013), yobear1932 (5th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

carm: there is a fundamental difference between collodial silver, MMS and their working principle on one side and ORMEs on the other.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), Trail (27th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Colloidal silver's potency is not derived in the same manner as Homoeopathic potency. Certainly the smaller the colloids the better (as it can penetrate better etc) but that is not the same thing as dilution. The potency of CS is not based on the mass of silver per volume, it is the number of parts (colloids) per million as one measure, and smallness of the colloid as the other.

Homoeopathic potencies are actually higher when dilution is greater - which is freaking counter-intuitive - but who here understands all the mysteries of life

@bashi: what is an ORME?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Orbitally Re-arranged Monatomic Elements. Basically... superdeformed 'oxidized' states of Platinum metals. One way of saying it.

David Hudson's name for his versions of the philosopher's stone, regarding the different potential elements that it could be made of. The platinum Metals group, plus copper, essentially.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 01:30.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, metals from some of each of Group 10 (Nickel, Palladium, Platinum and Darmstadtium) and Group 11 (Copper, Silver, Gold, Roentgenium) of the periodic table.

What is the process that causes the orbital rearrangement?

Is there a link you can send me to, or is it easy to summarize?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), seko (3rd November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

He just patented the main platinum group. 8 of them, IIRC. He never ended up finalizing the patents, in the end. Read, or listen on ...for the full story.

Platinum, Osmium, Copper, Silver, Gold, Rhodium, Palladium, and Iridium. He used a chemical force method to initiate the change to the oxidized form, IIRC.

Here's the lectures, in there somewhere. If you like this sort of stuff, you'll find this utterly fascinating. The lectures are about 3 pages down, in mp3 form. I'm amazed that they can still be found.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/index.html

For example, in fluorescing dyes, the atomic structures are very small, right at the light wavelength frequencies, and they actually can, the right ones, emit more light than they 'take in'. ie, 101-103% reflectivity. For a while. then they 'weaken' and become neutral. This is why fluorescing colors go bland, over time. It is literally a case of atomic decay. As the superdeformed, or charged elements do. They weaken and cease gating dimensions.

According to Hudson,the soils are full of these deactivated "philosopher's stones"..and they just need to be 'charged' or reactivated. And that they, as they are, are the actual source of all life on the planet, with regard to DNA, DNA activation, etc. A diet high in monatomics brings health and longevity, strong immune systems, extreme growth factors in plants (400%) and direct human consumption of such does great things. The lectures indicate and explain how we mis identify these different oxidized forms of the PMG (platinum Metals Group) as things like 'iron, silicon, and aluminum'. Those three elements on their own are quite interesting. Aluminum-Kozyrev's works, Silicon - semiconductors and crystals, and Iron.....the new wunderkid in the world of superconductors.

It indicates, by entire thrust, for example, why The dead sea must be an occupied region. And the reason behind the rebuilding of Solomon' temple, with the plethora of horses. I'll explain why...it's called the waters of life.

Here's some interesting bits from Nicolas (alchemy illuminated):http://www.ehow.com/how_5734659_make...xir-life_.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 02:52.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

HypnoDoc (19th May 2011), jbins (6th June 2013), kanishk (19th August 2013), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), moais (19th February 2011), noprophet (5th November 2012), str8thinker (26th January 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks - I think I will have fun reading some of this.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Just so some balance is offered, Here, Nicolas slams David Hudson. scroll down to near the last of the text. Nicolas speaks on the superdeformation issue, but... to be fair, superdeformation of elements is a known thing, when in their mono-atomic state...so...who's slamming who here....

http://www.lost-academy.com/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks for starting this wonderful thread Carmody!

Here's the same mp3 interview with David Hudson in 15 parts. There's some extra written information about ORMUS. This looks very interesting digging into!

xxdA.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dAkapacity For This Post:

HypnoDoc (19th May 2011), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

carm:
    "What I mean, is you put the electrodes in the water, distilled water, super clean, no minerals, no bits, no micro particles, etc. This allows the pH to be neutral at the start..and then the particles of silver made under very weak levels of voltage will be truly nano and monatomic, so the mix is exactly as effective as it has to be. The reason the water must be free of any contaminants is so the montomics form freely, in the proper shape and bond only with the water molecules."

any ideas about the voltage, current or electrode distances?

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    I would also be very interested in your comments on these issues, Carmody. This is what I've done so far:
    • I started with a 4" diameter glass beaker of distilled water.
    • I purchased about 24" of 8 gauge sterling silver wire from a jewelry supply house to use as two separate 12" long electrodes.
    • I started with five 9 volt batteries hooked in series, i.e. + to -, - to +, + to -, etc.
    • I allowed the five 9 volt batteries to discharge.
    This produced a cloudy (light gray) residue suspended in the water. I didn't drink it.

I began to purchase colloidal silver from the local health food store. It's very expensive, and there is no real justification for the cost - based on how simple it is to make. If one just knew the 'tricks' to making it.

My next experiment will be using a 9 volt (ac to dc) transformer. The type that comes with your average throw-away-type electronic consumer product.

What I don't know is:
    • How do you know if you have enough ppm in your colloidal solution?
    • How long do you let the process go before it's ready to drink?
    • How long will it store?

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

A ‘silver bullet’ against the common cold and other illnesses is being developed by scientists.
    Tests show that arming bacteria with minute studs of silver endows them with the ability to combat viruses.
    Norovirus, the winter vomiting bug, is unable to cause infections after coming into contact with the silver-impregnated bacteria.

Belgian professor Willy Verstraete discovered a way of ‘studding’ harmless bacteria often found in probiotic yoghurts with nanoparticles of silver, each thinner than a human hair.
    Sprayed up the nose or rubbed into the hands, the silver-studded bacteria stop any viruses that cross their path from infecting cells.
    As viruses need to hijack a cell’s internal machinery to live and breed, barring them entry leads to their death.

see also http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/w...017-16p4b.html

Wonder if or when Big Pharma is going to step in and in what way.....

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It is best for the forum and all involved who may read this, that all in this thread that I have written up so far, anything I write up in the future on this subject, and any subject tied to it...is stated for informational purposes only.

The gray cloud is what happens when the voltage is too high and the solution has too many big particles in it. The smaller the particle the more monatomic or more of the single atoms of silver are in there....the more effective. Which is why you end up needing a low voltage supply, that allows you to control the process.

The problems are that..as the particles begin the permeate the fluid, the conductivity of the water/silver mixture goes up, thus more current can pass through it....more current means larger particles bring 'forced' off the silver electrodes. Larger particles is not so good, as those are the unwanted components. The grey cloud is what ends up coloring people's flesh bluish.

The voltages are very low, around 10 volts. This is not critical, as each set-up will be different. I've done it with a miniature aquarium pond pump (that I modified to really control the bubble size and flow rate to a minimum) to agitate the water and maintain even conductivity. This helps create a more uniform particle size, to some extent.

The best you will end up with is a mixture that straddles the needed particle size to some degree, as they go through a range and size of overall 'deformation and charge', due to 'water/silver mix' conductivity changes and voltage/current changes.

Making the stuff with very weak concentrations keeps the particle sizes effectively small, and the dilution is also good.

Another important point, is that you are drinking distilled water. Not much of it, but..distilled, or de-ionized water does have the minerals and particles removed from it and thus it may steal minerals from the body. So it is suggested that one be taking muti-vitamins and eating well at the same time, specifically with regard to the trace element mixes. Just normal dosages as are suggested by the given makes of the trace mineral and element mixes.

What would be best, is a power supply that decreases voltage, over time, as the conductivity of the water increases due to the level of silver in the water increasing the conductivity. As the current increases, the deformation of the silver atoms that are stripped from the silver electrode changes. Overall, with a single voltage being employed, the process goes through a 'range' of particle sizes. The 'initial to middle of process' particles being the culprits for the best level of deformation and charge the most beneficial. Which is why you start off with a low voltage and then tune the voltage, and electrode separation distance, and the time period the process take place in... for your particular set-up. Stability of the power supply on the micro current and micro voltage also count. These are variables I have yet to explore.

One has to experiment to get the voltages correct, as things will change according to how disturbed the water is, and how far apart the electrodes are in your particular set-up.. You see, as you have the conductivity of the water increase due to having silver in the water, the conductivity between the electrodes is increasing as that is where the silver is situated. Like a lighting strike forming, the current goes up over time.... and you end up with large silver particles, not true nano-silver. The large silver particles are unhealthy.

Alchemical works also suggest that one be healthy and with an attuned mind at the same time, and this applies here as well. The nano-silver that is 'charged' (polarized and/or charged) is an aid to an attuned mind.

The trick is a combination of time, voltage, electrode surface area, and distance between the electrodes. Each personally designed set-up will be different. Results will also vary according to attitude, health, sleep patterns, etc. Like any material, including all foods, the results will vary from person to person and and the parameters surrounding the given individual situation.

I JUST ran across a bit where Nicolas mentions/indicated that the white powder made from silver (as opposed to that made from gold) is better for astral realms, psychic activity, ghosts, etc..which is also my direct experience. This is indicative of Kundalini being involved, in some respects.

One also has to understand that I personally started off with a quite high genetic pre-disposition to psychic activity (I have 9 different genetic/ethnic backgrounds, going back no more than 4 generations). In many cases, it is more of a mental willingness to understand these 'worlds' in the first place. Most people on this forum are already in that mental space, to some degree, so that helps.

Think of the whole thing as a mini-course on individual and scientific discipline. You'll have to zero in on your particular situation to get to the most effective point. This will take time and trials.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 15:08.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), conk (13th March 2013), gardunk (1st February 2011), HypnoDoc (19th May 2011), M6* (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), mahalall (12th October 2012), Samurai (31st January 2011), seko (3rd November 2012), Tane Mahuta (11th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Have you measured the flowing current during "good" production conditions?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

In theory, if you could nebulize the silver ions, people with lung disease could inhale this and kill bugs in lungs.

Also, historially, wealthy people used to eat off silver and because of this ingested tiny ammonts of silver into their bodies.

When the occasional epidemic would sweep through the area, the "blue bloods" who used the silver ware would be protected.

Natural therapy/complimentary practitioners and those who understand human physiology PROPERLY have been using silver for years.

By the way, it would be incredibly difficult to ingest enough to turn you blue/grey -

~~
    On December 20, 2007 the world press published stories about Paul Karason, a California man whose entire skin gradually turned blue after consuming colloidal silver made by himself with distilled water, salt and silver, and using a silver salve on his face in an attempt to treat problems with his sinus, dermatitis, acid reflux, and other issues.
    This happened because he drank gallons of colloidal silver per week for years

Argyria
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~~

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Have you measured the flowing current during "good" production conditions?
    I've never bothered to measure the current. I simply made it so the mixture was made over about 6.5-7.5 hours at around those voltage levels, and some variations thereof..and that's it. the current levels are minuscule. Low Milliamp(s) range.

Another was done for 24 hours, at low voltage. That was the most effective. Ie, I'd consume the nano-infused mix, and immediately set up to make more ...and then consume 22--23.5 hours later. Repeat. It was also situated in a dark cupboard, as light exposure is not good for it.

Recall that silver is used in the color photo-chemical process. Recall that in the Nazi bell experiments, that the mixtures were and are currently made (plutonium production, etc) via a photochemical process. Recall that Hudson said he dried the powders in the sun and they went 'poof' (huge flash and disappeared) from the exposure. In alchemical processes, the pharaohs would expose themselves to sunlight after consuming massive amounts of monatomics...and then shift dimensions. Recall that plants work via a light exposure method. Recall that man needs exposure to sunlight in order to have the body work at its optimum level of quality and function. Recall that light (exposure) can and does kill the bacteria in the body. Some of if not all of the superdeformation tricks of atoms that are being performed today involve coherent lasers firing at different angles.

Always store beer in a cool, dark place. Etc.

Thus, control the light exposure during it's making, Ie, no light exposure.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 15:57.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), Chuck (19th February 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), meeradas (5th August 2012), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (15th September 2016), Tane Mahuta (11th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In another Thread on this Forum, and sometime ago, I posed a similar question regarding colloidal silver production.

A response by the member HORIZONS led me to this website:

http://www.wishgranted.com/

As you can see, the suggested equipment is very expensive, and there is no reliable proof this is no more than what one can create by raiding the box filled with all your model railroad transformers from your storage. (relics from your youth in the 'fifties')

Without purchasing the suggested equipment, this particular source is not 'giving-up' any trade secrets - as I find your comments, Carmody, (although to some extent enlightening) to be 'general' in nature. I was hoping you could give more specific details regarding, measuring ppm of the solution, volume capacities of the 'generator', distance of electrode separation, etc.

Are you aware of any link to free comprehensive information on the subject?

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    • How do you know if you have enough ppm in your colloidal solution?
    • How long do you let the process go before it's ready to drink?
    • How long will it store?
    1: You'll never know. Basically, it is a weak mixture, as that is the only method that creates a mono-atomic mixture. Anything else, creates atomic aggregate clumping- which is normal colloidal silver. Which we are not looking for here. We want mono-atomic structures which can bond to DNA and other bodily components at the base level.

2:I just addressed this. In this system here, the maker needs to grow into experimentation for their set-up and finds the balance of components/considerations that works for them.

3:It does not store, or last. At all. it must be made and consumed. Each day. That is the point. The charge and deformation decays over time... within hours... and exposure to sunlight during making or storage kills the effect.

I am the only source for this information, that I am aware of.

As for specific linear minded, written down, hard facts and specifics... there are none. I don't work that way. I tried that as a kid... as I explored whether to be linear minded or artistically minded. I found that linear minded has no real purpose as single mental state, other than the debasement of humanity. So I tried to balance the two. Think of it as being a touch alchemical, which is one of the heights of human endeavor. In the limits of human endeavor, every thing counts. What you had for breakfast three days before-counts. So it takes a mind and body that is balanced and then attempting the limits of expression. Which inherently means all the myriad ways.

The reson there is no specific set up is that that variations will cause issues. As well, the more important bit, is that you can think of it as a desires vs intelligence test. In alchemy, you can't simply write it down in plain words as an itemized thing. In that case, you end up with undeveloped souls running around in astral reams, dimensionally projecting, manifesting, out of control, all while being run buy the ego-monkey on their shoulder. Imagine Joe the Plumer, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Ted Nugent, and the entire horde of Freepers..or any of such minded manifesting dimensional energies, bio-locating etc. Except, they not knowing the difficulties they will have, as when such things take place for the given person, well, imagine the fear of a body without an occupying spirit,and how the fear of the body would shape the sights and responses. The manifestation of fear, hate, ego, etc. Fred Flintstone and Ming the merciless in outer space, across dimensions. Not a pretty sight, and we have enough damaged spirits running around in the realms already.

All this would so, this technique, is give a taste, so that the given investigator might see what truly lies beyond the 3-d world. Just a taste. But it also involves effort, will, and discernment, as a barrier. A wisely erected barrier.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 17:04.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), noprophet (5th November 2012), Samurai (31st January 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th October 2012), Valerie Villars (28th December 2017), WhiteFeather (7th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

carm:
    "What I mean, is you put the electrodes in the water, distilled water, super clean, no minerals, no bits, no micro particles, etc. This allows the pH to be neutral at the start..and then the particles of silver made under very weak levels of voltage will be truly nano and monatomic, so the mix is exactly as effective as it has to be. The reason the water must be free of any contaminants is so the montomics form freely, in the proper shape and bond only with the water molecules."

In here is info, plain and simple...
    You have to translate it, its in Dutch...
    There's a link to Excell page which you can use for calculations with different currents and times...
    I always get my electrodes here, pure and good stuff...!!

http://www.zilverwater.nl/

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), SomeGirlOnTheInternet (15th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So then Carmody, if I understand you correctly, you are saying there is a difference between colloidal silver (that which is used for beneficial immune system support) and mono-atomic silver (that which is used for access to other dimensional experiences).

[edit]

Thank you Swami for the link. I will look it over at my earliest convenience.
    Last edited by observer; 20th October 2010 at 16:56. Reason: add comment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast