+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

obs:
    generally: the bigger the electrodes, the smaller the current per surface unit, the smaller the particle size. try pure silver coins (i use the maple $) suspended on silver-wire. put a 10000 Ohms resistor in series to it. it will limit the current even while "run away" conditions are prevailing in the solution. 1-2 inches electrode distance.
    do not add salt. use good destilled water with a low TDS. keep the sunlight away.
    you dont need an expensive set-up. total cost will not exceed 70 bucks (silver included)
    the rest is practice and trial

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Chuck (27th January 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), Samurai (31st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    obs:
    generally: the bigger the electrodes, the smaller the current per surface unit, the smaller the particle size. try pure silver coins (i use the maple $) suspended on silver-wire. put a 10000 Ohms resistor in series to it. it will limit the current even while "run away" conditions are prevailing in the solution. 1-2 inches electrode distance.
    do not add salt. use good destilled water with a low TDS. keep the sunlight away.
    you dont need an expensive set-up. total cost will not exceed 70 bucks (silver included)
    the rest is practice and trial
    How to adjust the current flowing when ths silverparticles increase during the proces..?
    I understood that when the silverparticles increase the current will flow easier and change accordingly to the amount of sliverparticles in the "brew"...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    So then Carmody, if I understand you correctly, you are saying there is a difference between colloidal silver (that which is used for beneficial immune system support) and mono-atomic silver (that which is used for access to other dimensional experiences).

[edit]

Thank you Swami for the link. I will look it over at my earliest convenience.
    Yes I am. This does something a bit different, in my experience. It improved my health but the dimensional aspect just blew my mental lid right off. I could not stay in my body or sleep more than 1.5 hours a night for over 18 months. My mind never slept and some of it stayed with me. I now can have my body sleep, an my consciousness remain awake, fully aware that my body is asleep and feel the effects of a sleeping body, with no immediate control over the body.

As for the Joe the plumber thing, I've seen people on this forum and others mistake this incredible awakening effect as some daemon controlling their body so they could not move. This is not correct. They are awakening and are having their ego function confuse the moment.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 17:26.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote As for the Joe the plumber thing, I've seen people on this forum and others mistake this incredible awakening effect as some daemon controlling their body so they could not move. BULL****. They are awakening and are having their ego function confuse the moment.
    are you equating "the awakening" and sleep paralysis?

what do you mean by "ego function confuse the moment"?

thanks l

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    How to adjust the current flowing when ths silverparticles increase during the proces..?
    I understood that when the silverparticles increase the current will flow easier and change accordingly to the amount of sliverparticles in the "brew"...
    The brew will develop zones/streams in which the ions will flow more easily. that means a reduced electrical resistance, say from 50000 Ohms down to 1000 Ohms. normally you would just burn the silver away in bigger lumps. but the resistor prevents that. no adjustment needed.
    so in the beginning you have maybe 50000 Ohms(solution) + 10000(resistor) = 60000 Ohms. the resistor makes less than 20% of the total resistance.
    when the solutions resistance drops, then you might have say 1000 Ohms(solution) + 10000 Ohms(resistor) = 11000 Ohms. that translates to 1 Milli-Ampere of current if 11 Volts are applied.
    the resistor acts as a throttle.
    stirring the solution will improve the results.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), Samurai (31st January 2011), Swami (20th October 2010)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote are you equating "the awakening" and sleep paralysis?

what do you mean by "ego function confuse the moment"?

thanks l

Just when I changed it to get the unnecessary emphasis out..oh well.

The point is one where awakening of the individual, ie the so-called ascension process involving the mind never being connected to the body's sleep cycle anymore. ie, consciousness remains while the body gets it's rest. A form of meditation, if you will. The initial times it happens feels like you 'can't move'. It is generally mis-identified as some sort of demonic possession or whatnot.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th October 2010 at 17:31.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

so then the fear-barrier can not be passed and the starting process of OOB is stalled....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

carmody:
    Quote Just when I changed it to get the unnecessary emphasis out..oh well.
    changed what?

Quote The point is one where awakening of the individual, ie the so-called ascension process involving the mind never being connected to the body's sleep cycle anymore. ie, consciousness remains while the body get's it's rest. A form of meditation, if you will. The initial times it happens feels like you 'can't move'. It is generally mis-identified as some sort of demonic possession or whatnot.

in your mind then, what is the correlation between "not being able to move" and the "ascension" as you understand it? thanks l

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

has anyone taken monatomic gold? seen some videos, it makes a pretty purple liquid...is it complex to make at home?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Imagine Joe the Plumer, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Ted Nugent, and the entire horde of Freepers..or any of such minded manifesting dimensional energies, bio-locating etc. Except, they not knowing the difficulties they will have, as when such things take place for the given person, well, imagine the fear of a body without an occupying spirit,and how the fear of the body would shape the sights and responses. The manifestation of fear, hate, ego, etc. Fred Flintstone and Ming the merciless in outer space, across dimensions. Not a pretty sight, and we have enough damaged spirits running around in the realms already.

All this would so, this technique, is give a taste, so that the given investigator might see what truly lies beyond the 3-d world. Just a taste. But it also involves effort, will, and discernment, as a barrier. A wisely erected barrier.

Yes, thats neccessary to avoid havoc. Everybody is different. Not everybody chooses to work on him/her-self. Not everybody is Neo in the Matrix, who can digest the rude awakening.
    If you would be Neo, would you choose the blue pill or THE RED LION?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i wouldn' think monatomic gold is one and the same as the red lion.

don't know what you mean by the "neo" ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

i wouldn' think monatomic gold is one and the same as the red lion.

don't know what you mean by the "neo" ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i've only ever seen 2 sci-fi films..not this one...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Interesting article that may go with this discussion. Almost sounds like the fountain of youth.

Sacred Ayurvedic Waters

The sandstone chambers of La Maná, Ecuador gush with a sacred springwater subsequently discovered at the ancient subterranean habitation site. The La Maná springs still resonate an intense energy that has been the focus of thorough international investigation. This spring water is of such selective purity that it has been considered a technological feature of the inhabited cave. This situation is not unique, however, but part of a global system of subterranean sites with sacred rivers encircling the Orion pyramids of Giza, Egypt including Tlacote in Mexico, Iyacyecuj Cave in Peru and China's Huashan Caves.

The precisely selective content of the La Maná water has been documented in several laboratories around the world; its most astounding feature being spherical nanoparticles of gold and silver less than 10nm in size that are potent antibacterial and even antiviral agents. The curative potential of this water has yet to be confirmed by clinical trials, although it has been in use in Ecuador for over a decade, with surprisingly little international awareness or demand.

Electrum is the ancient alloy comprised of gold and silver that incorporates the ductile properties of the two precious metals while being inert, without any chemical reaction to water. Electrical conductivity in the human body is usually highest in the bloodstream, as its greater salinity allows greater conductivity than the less saline cellular water. However, a body fueled exclusively by colloidal gold and silver water of optimal nanoparticle size induces an extremely enhanced electrical conductivity, replacing one of the usual roles of salt in the body. As salinity reduces the ability of a colloid to suspend the nanoparticles, the virtual elimination of salt from La Maná electrum water allows for maximum suspension. The suspended gold and silver nanoparticles are highly reflective of light and sound alike, vastly increasing the resonant characteristics of the human body. Polarized light photography of frozen La Maná electrum water crystals, shown below, reveals the refractive qualities of a prism.
    more at link:
    http://www.humanresonance.org/water.html
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Libico (10th March 2013), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I could not stay in my body or sleep more than 1.5 hours a night for over 18 months. My mind never slept and some of it stayed with me.
    how does it timewise correlate with the silver-intake? did you start the intake and then the sleepless period started? After what time period?

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I now can have my body sleep, an my consciousness remain awake, fully aware that my body is asleep and feel the effects of a sleeping body, with no immediate control over the body.
    so you are in OOB? how long does your body rest?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Yes, that's necessary to avoid havoc. Everybody is different. Not everybody chooses to work on him/her-self. Not everybody is Neo in the Matrix, who can digest the rude awakening.
    If you would be Neo, would you choose the blue pill or THE RED LION?
    Not much choice here.

He and I were born about 3 hours apart, same day, same year.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swami (here)
    Not only does the silver particle flow rate increase, but the particle size does as well. You want the smallest particle size you can get, and that tends to occur near the start of the process of the whole thing. So I run it slow, or at low voltage and never get past the 'beginning' part. Thus, a very weak mixture, with optimum sized particles, for more of a monatomic effect, ie, nano particle sized, not atomic clumping, which is what happens as the current increases. The current (current is electrical flow) increases as the process proceeds,and it does reach a near 'runaway' point. Which is why you see some procedures use a light bulb as a resistor to slow the current flow. I would usually drink it on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.

You cannot trade off high voltage to make it happen faster, either. A high voltage (think of voltage as pressure differences between two points) is going to create larger particles. So it's overnight, low voltage, and the result is a very weak but nano sized particle mix, and drank in the morning.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st October 2010 at 05:56.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

how does it timewise correlate with the silver-intake? did you start the intake and then the sleepless period started? After what time period?

so you are in OOB? how long does your body rest?
    Combined with a pure vegan diet,and 6 day a week workouts, and meditation, no television, no media. It started in about 1.5 months, or less. Then it was near impossible to stop. I had halos around lights at night, with starring, like people who take 'E' (Ecstasy) say they get. Except as a near permanent state, no end to it.

It took me quite awhile to figure out what the culprit was. Like in the film 'Meaning of Life' when Death points at the Salmon Mousse as being the culprit , I pointed at the nano-silver mix/experiment I had decided to pursue, as being a key to the process.

In my experience, the astrological chart of the individual will point to the strengths and the flavor of the given result for the given individual.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

carmody:
    Quote I had halos around lights at night, with starring, like people who take 'E'

doesn't everyone see halos around lights at night? don't think you need silver particles for that, vegan diet, work-outs, taking E or anything...what do you mean by: "starring"? thanks l

38. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

The brew will develop zones/streams in which the ions will flow more easily. that means a reduced electrical resistance, say from 50000 Ohms down to 1000 Ohms. normally you would just burn the silver away in bigger lumps. but the resistor prevents that. no adjustment needed.
    so in the beginning you have maybe 50000 Ohms(solution) + 10000(resistor) = 60000 Ohms. the resistor makes less than 20% of the total resistance.
    when the solutions resistance drops, then you might have say 1000 Ohms(solution) + 10000 Ohms(resistor) = 11000 Ohms. that translates to 1 Milli-Ampere of current if 11 Volts are applied.
    the resistor acts as a throttle.
    stirring the solution will improve the results.
    I tried to measure the currunt with a multimeter, in serie, but I didn't get a results. Any idea why...?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast