+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Amen.

After reading this whole heap of words I now know for sure
    that I will stick to my silver spoon and jewelry.

Carmody, by all means, stick to your ideas if they suit you.
    Last edited by heyokah; 26th October 2010 at 17:17.

2. Link to Post #62
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Amen.
    Carmody, by all means, stick to your ideas if they suit you.
    Sorry hey,
    but i think you should not belittle someone who tries to communicate some results of his research/experience. If these things are too weird, then let me tell you that i know that Carmody has not yet opened up completly, because he tried to avoid responses like yours.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Sorry Bashi. (btw I have a name as well)
    I don't think there was any communication here. That's the problem. It's more a monologue.
    So I quit and Carmody should stick to his ideas/ research/ experience, as it is his thread.
    Last edited by heyokah; 26th October 2010 at 22:31.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

If one wishes to experiment some more, then they can look in areas of thought like this, which is or can be similar to the manufacture of nanotubes and nano materials. It is interesting that there can eventually be a line drawn through many of these attempts and emergent sciences. Just trying to help speed these things along. As I did in the mentioned fields in the appropriate forums under a different pseudonym in the past 5 years:

http://pesn.com/2010/10/28/9501715_S...carecrow_show/

"Square 1 has often seen cells produce 70 times their normal gas output by optimizing the pulse trains and wave shapes."
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th October 2010 at 05:20.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

The contention by Hudson was that the earth soil contained a massive amount of monatomics. We know that the contended monatomics are created via thermal cycling of materials under various pressure gradations in a cyclic manner. We know that they are created via the pressuring states of molecular electocharge and electro polarity differentials, and that pure water, and mercury as well can play a role in it's creation.

It was recently announced that the moon has considerable amounts of water. It was also noted that the moon has massive amounts of mercury, and overall, a s much mercury as it does water. We also know that the moon rotates it's face to the sun, and undergoes large temperature changes on it's surface. For a very long time. The potential is there for photo chemical effects. That's a lot of mercury for the surface of the moon. It's anomalous and unexpected. There has to be a reason.

Interestingly, for me, it is a case of finding out that the moon is seemingly made out of actual Quicksilver - On Halloween night.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st November 2010 at 02:43.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Someone asked me for this and this thread is more appropriate for the response, I think. But that's just me.

Chicken and fish, no red meats. limited chicken and fish.

Glass bottled water only, no plastic. green or brown bottles.

No alcohol.

No narcotics.

No addictions. No sugars, no 'habits'. CLEAN. (A Natural, ancient diet-what your body is designed for)

And then the rest. That's how I got there. (charles' diet is this bit below)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
    I asked him a short while ago. It's pretty simple:

* Organic if possible
    * He does eat meat
    * No processed or irradiated fruit or vegetables
    * No MSG (monosodium glutamate)
    * No bottled water
    * Fruit juice to drink
    * Water boiled and filtered (from the tap) - when at home
    * Black tea
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Combined with self hypnosis. Hypnosis centered around the idea of going back, back, back, back to all the years of my life back to my childhood, back to before the age of 5, then 4, then 3, then 2 then one, then a newborn..then birth, the womb and then...boom. Right through into 'between lives'. Right there. Like Newton does it, except self-induced.

That's when the whole thing breaks loose. (ie, in the 'before the womb' state) This was about a three month process. Slow and steady with great care and accuracy on my origins and understandings of them, as one needs to be clear. If not, the ghosts of one's past color the results, like unwanted shapers and filters. Where at least some of the satanic childish stuff comes from, the whole sex thing, etc. That's sometimes unclear people messing with their ego's animal functions, while channeling energies like that, and having their understandings (And resultant expression of energies) be screwy like that, due to not being 'clear'. The mind/ego creates phantasms, images, etc, as it's fears are Being excited, as you are digging into the reasons for it's polarizations and it's idiosyncrasies.

This at the same time I was doing kundalini exercises in mediation. up the spine, learn to control. Then the memory and all the blocks came off at the same time..and I felt like I was going completely mad for about 2 months or more. I mean in a very serious way as the door is fully open, everything comes in.

Then you are in the sleepless state, and in the chute- in the zone. Good luck keeping one's sanity. It's a tough ride.

~~~

I combined that with the monatomic (charged/polarized) silver (outlined in this thread), which may not be necessary for some of you. I do not know, for in my case.... I cannot separate the item, it was part of the mix for me.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th January 2011 at 03:20.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (26th January 2011), Chuck (27th January 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), meeradas (5th August 2012), NancyV (25th January 2011), noprophet (5th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Is there a way to measure the change of effectiveness of colloidal silver as it may vary over time and exposure to sunlight? There is so much conflicting information concerning the effects of time and sunlight. I have available a Hanna PWT and a digital multimeter to work with.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Silver is used in photography. The color red. The dragon. The lion. etc. Good ole' alchemical colors.

I've no idea, specifically. My personal preference is no light exposure at all. This could be completely wrong... but working from the idea of photochemical analysis, there might be enough validity to it, so that's how I did it.

If you've read the thread, this is about very weak mixtures. When using low electrical flow rates...you get the smallest particles. Mono-atomic, in fact. As well as holding a 'charge'/polarity differential. This is why I specifically say, make it at low voltage, overnight, in a dark place ...and consume immediately.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Hey Carmody , thanks for posting this here.

The whole Monotomic silver thing is new to me, sort of...
    I have been using silver cutlery for, well along time now,
    so maybe not too new.

The whole Alchemical area has always fascinated me, so its now given me a whole new area of study...
    I would like to try this, so i will look into this further.

On the diet side, i need a bit of a clean up, im pretty healthy but
    I still eat some sugar, (raw) drink coffee and sometimes red wine, so that will have to be addressed.
    And i would like to dump the dairy also, as i drink milk .

I think i will quit milk first and only drink black tea and coffee.
    then cut my coffee right back after that.

I also sleep way too much, always have-
    maybe my tiredness is related to not being totally "clean"

I don't do drugs, although i used to be on ADD meds, but not anymore.

Alrightly, first thing is to remove all milk from the house, step one!!
    I might take some notes as i go to see if i notice any differences.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), NancyV (26th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

milk is ok, IMO, as cows are happy when they are milked. Orgasmic, in fact. Milk, fresh milk, not pasteurized, has a very happy vibe.

Allow me to illustrate.

The other day, I had the bad idea of eating two quick food (large outfit like McDonald's, but actual hamburger). I'm very sensitive to the vibrations and what I take on.

I ate the two burgers and went into a deep downward spiral, starting about 10-20 minutes later. I was full of anger, full of fear, worried that the world was going to die, that I was powerless. That I was marching to my death and all friends, family, all I knew was going to be and was being slaughtered. This is how the world is going but this just threw me into a nightmare spiral. I was going to die in this machine and there is nothing I could do about it.

I was basically swearing, cursing and crying, all at once. Rage, pain, loss. It lasted about two hours. Then it went away, it abated. As fast as it came, it was gone.

It was the DNA in the beef.

That's how the cow meat I consumed, that is how that particular cow lived it's last moments, how it died.

And there's all your farming of animals in absolute cruelty, what it is doing to us humans -to consume that product. Kill the animals as violently as possible--feed it to the people. True? yes and no. But true enough to be effective, which is what counts in the end.

~~~~~
    Thus the proper making, polarization and the proper charging of monatomics is key to their consumption. Alchemists must make their product at the right time, the right place, the right way, and in the right frame of mind.

Same for all foods we consume.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th January 2011 at 17:39.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (6th February 2011), Chuck (27th January 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), meeradas (5th August 2012), noprophet (6th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks

High folks,
    good to see this thread going.
    Apart from theory, let’s be practical and materialize things.
    Based on Carmody’s description, I have designed a cheap and simple silver-genny, which is given VERY good results.
    Once you have understood the principle, then it is easy to build your own.

Important is: To generate as small silver particles as possible.

The size rules for the electrolytic generation of silver are:

1. The higher the voltage, the bigger the particles
    2. The higher the current per area-unit of the electrodes, the bigger the particles

From there it is clear what to do:

1. Use low voltages on big electrodes
    2. Make sure that there will not occur a situation where high currents are flowing

That is easier to accomplish than you might think.

Here the basics:

Many people have an old mobile phone charger tucked away for some future use. This is how you can use it now. I used one of these chargers to built the most (likely), cheap, effective and long lasting colloidal silver generator, ever made public on the net (well, maybe..). Through its design a lot of mono atomic silver atoms can be produced which will positively effect your health and will do much more. If you drink the solution generated by this type of genny, then you will now what I am taking about.

What you need:
    - a small glass container with lid
    - an old battery charger which gives you a voltage between 3 to 9 Volts DC
    - a TDS meter (which displays Total Dissolved Solids in ppm)
    - a multimeter
    - a lustre terminal
    - 2 resistors
    - pure silver wire, 1.5 to 3 mm diameter
    - 2 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins
    - destilled water
    - glue which remains a bit flexibel after hardening
    - a drilling machine
    - some skills

It is not essential that you have a TDS- and a Multi-meter, but they will make sure you get the optimal out of your small genny.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so here is one of my gennies:

Top:

Side:

Open:

Here what to do:

Lid
    Fix a four slot lustre terminal on top of the lid, after you have drilled holes into the lid at the same distance as the outer terminals have to each other.
    Use a block of plastic (in my case wood) to mechanically stabilise the terminal’s position on the lid. Excessively glue everything, but make sure that from inside the lid you can insert the silver wire into the outer slots of the terminal:

If the lid is metal, then cover all scratches on the inside of the lid with glue. That will prevent corrosion.

After the glue has hardened (1 day), then comes the

Wiring
    Use the inner two slots for the power coming from the charger. Then connect from each slot a small resistor towards the outer slots. The outer slots will take from the inside the silver-wires.
    Make sure the wires are not touching the metal of the lid.Drill the coins and hook them onto the silver wire:

Schematic:

Resistors
    Use 2 cheap, standard resistors which are available at any good electronic store
    Use different resistors for different voltages of the charger:

3V DC: Use two 33.000 Ohm resistors; called 33K
    6V DC: Use two 56.000 Ohm resistors; called 56K
    9V DC: Use two100.000 Ohm resistors; called 100K

here some small resistors below the TDS meter:

Last edited by bashi; 26th January 2011 at 19:26.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Agapi (21st February 2011), astrid (6th February 2011), kanishk (19th August 2013), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), modwiz (27th January 2011), Samurai (31st January 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It is a MUST that you use a DC power source.
    This genny here uses 9.6V DC with two 100K resistors

Why the resistors:
    - They will make sure that a very low voltage is applied onto the water. In the beginning it will be approx 1.5 to 2.5 Volts only. After the solution has become more conductive, this voltage will drop automatically below 1 Volt.
    - They prevent a run away situation inside the water: Otherwise there will be areas in the water which will generate more ions which then allow for more current to flow, which will further increase the ion content, etc…
    - They prevent an over-saturation of the solution, because as more ions are in solution, the lesser the resistance becomes, which will lower the voltage drop and decreases the ion-size and numbers. If I let my genny run for 24 hours, then the solution will have 5 ppm Silver; if I let it run for 48 hours, then it will have only 6 ppm.
    - They prevent a damage to your power supply in case the electrodes will shortcut.

Tip:
    Make sure that the length of the silver wires places the coin’s lower rim at the bottom of the cup. That will reduce the water consumption. For convenience: Mark the level required to cover the coins:

Purity:
    Make sure the silver wire is meant for silver generators as an electrode. It has to be at least 99.95 % pure. Do not use any “silver-wire” before being sure that it is at least that pure; otherwise you are playing with your health. The coins are the electrodes. Use ONLY
    Canadian Silver Maple, nothing else. It is the purest silver coin in the market and easily available. It`s purity is 99.9999% Ag.
    Use only good distilled water with a TDS of 0 (Total Dissolved Solids). Not every distilled water is that pure; some have 1-2 ppm TDS and these are NOT suitable for your mono atomic solution.

Coins:
    The coins are electrodes which have a very large surface.
    It is essential that you clean the coins after drilling to make sure no other piece of metal from the drill is sticking on them. Use tab water to clean at the first stage. Then flush the coins and the glass 2-3 times with distilled water.
    You have to work clean otherwise it will not work.
    We are talking about silver-solutions of 5-10 ppm.
    Normal tap water has TDS of 300-500 ppm! A single drop of it will contaminate your solution.

After using the genny for some time, you will see that the negative electrode will turn whitish dull. Don’t worry, that’s only silver which has migrated from the other electrode: The positive Silver-Ions will deposit themselves onto the negative electrode.

Here you can see the Electrodes. The negative is at the bottom. It is whitish-dull, while the other is still reflective:

Just leave that deposit there, it is not influencing the proper function of the genny. No need to clean, because you might just contaminate it instead of cleaning it.

I use my silver genny like this: Early morning, first thing is to drink my solution and refill it. That is before tooth brushing etc. At that moment the empty stomach will take everything what it gets. After refilling it: I wrap a dark cloth around it and let it run for another 24 hours. It is that simple, a 1 minute hassle!

Any questions?
    Otherwise i wish a good flight !

Last edited by bashi; 26th January 2011 at 19:38.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Carmody (27th January 2011), Chuck (27th January 2011), kanishk (19th August 2013), Libico (10th March 2013), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), meeradas (5th August 2012), modwiz (27th January 2011), Samurai (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    milk is ok, IMO, as cows are happy when they are milked. Orgasmic, in fact. Milk, fresh milk, not pasteurized, has a very happy vibe.

Allow me to illustrate.

The other day, I had the bad idea of eating two quick food (large outfit like McDonald's, but actual hamburger). I'm very sensitive to the vibrations and what I take on.

I ate the two burgers and went into a deep downward spiral, starting about 10-20 minutes later. I was full of anger, full of fear, worried that the world was going to die, that I was powerless. That I was marching to my death and all friends, family, all I knew was going to be and was being slaughtered. This is how the world is going but this just threw me into a nightmare spiral. I was going to die in this machine and there is nothing I could do about it.

I was basically swearing, cursing and crying, all at once. Rage, pain, loss. It lasted about two hours. Then it went away, it abated. As fast as it came, it was gone.

It was the DNA in the beef.

That's how the cow meat I consumed, that is how that particular cow lived it's last moments, how it died.

And there's all your farming of animals in absolute cruelty, what it is doing to us humans -to consume that product. Kill the animals as violently as possible--feed it to the people. True? yes and no. But true enough to be effective, which is what counts in the end. .
    Wow...Carmody, what a trip. Now i know why i stay clear of fast food, i can't even stand the smell of it, and it never looks like real food to me either.

The only thing "take-way" "fast" food i eat is usually a fish sovalaki, (like a kebab) made fresh grilled fish, and with loving hands from local fish and chip shop.

Lucky where i live we have a community of great producers i can access, and when i move and resettle i'm hoping to join their list of growers too.

I'm yet to find a fresh milk source, im still using supermarket milk which is probably full of flouride, etc also.
    But i recently met someone local who does go direct to a dairy and gets milk BEFORE they process it, so i just have to find out where that is...
    Until then im going to not drink milk.

I also fully subscribe to the idea of blessing our food, and having a high vibration myself when im cooking.

Now on to the Monatomics .
    As this is totally new to me, can you please explains to me the benefits, and are their any risks, can u do this wrong and get sick??
    Of course if i was to try this i would follow instructions- but just getting my head around it at this point.

It seems to be a daily practice, what differences have people found before and after taking it??
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

24. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

25. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    carm: there is a fundamental difference between collodial silver, MMS and their working principle on one side and ORMEs on the other.
    Affirmative!

Monoatomic gold/orme could even be dangerous, a warning by Ashayana Deane:
    Quote White Powder Gold. By Ashayana Deane (formerly known as Anna Hayes)Copyright 2000There are numerous new concoctions of this stuff now surfacing . . .all basically the same substance called "White Powder Gold", at various levels of strength. The Mono-atomic Gold is a milder version than some, but I would consider the following carefully before using it.White Powder Gold has ancient roots to Egypt and beyond. In 1998 I was given a body of data on that substance from the Guardian Alliance, which I never had time to typeset or publish.The Guardian Alliance says White Powder Gold and related substances create a temporary improvement in body conditions, and in spiritual expansion experiences, and at the same time they erode the first 3 Strands of the DNA Template, by creating "Molecular Compaction". The substances temporarily "fire" the dormant codes in the higher dimensional DNA strand Templates, releasing bursts of higher frequency into the DNA template, creating temporary "windows" to the higher dimensions and giving the physical body a temporary boost. But the firing of the higher strand codes, before the lower strand templates are activated enough to process those frequencies, creates "frequency overkill" in the lower strand template (LSD type drugs do this too). The higher frequencies begin to crush the natural crystalline arrangement of the scalar-wave grids in the lower strand templates, like a hammer on a quartz crystal cluster. The lower strand templates progressively erode, creating mutation in the physical DNA, and deterioration in related body systems. (The Internal Bio-Regenesis Techniques from the Guardian Alliance fire the higher strand codes, but they simultaneously work to activate the lower strand codes to receive the higher frequencies, following the organic sequence of the DNA template in bring in the frequencies of the higher dimensions of consciousness . . . this is the natural way, and does not harm the DNA template or body).I am told that White Powder Gold substances create a pattern of addiction in the body over time, they are progressively needed to maintain the general health once the lower strand DNA templates begin to unravel; this creates a viscous cycle of more gold = more template decay = need for more gold. Eventually the strand templates mutate the physical DNA and accelerate one's unnatural passage to the otherworlds. Modern science knows nothing of the DNA templates or what substances affect them, so they can't really tell anything about the substance except that it appears to create beneficial results "on the outside".No offense intended to the people involved with manufacturing or taking Mono-atomic, but I have come to trust the Guardian Alliance opinion on such things due to the extensive information they provide on the DNA template functions, so personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff.Natural forms of Silica supplements assist in the general well-being and DNA activation process, and the Guardian Alliance supports the light to moderate use of such supplements (they also say aloe vera juice helps the body clear the more rapid release of toxins associated with DNA Template activation. There is a whole book waiting to be translated on the Vibrational Compatibility of Foods and Supplements with the human body and DNA template, but there are a few books first to write before we get to this one).Regarding White Powder Gold-type substances, I do know, from clear reincarnational memory, that a strong version of the stuff was used in the Pharaoh days, and a Pharaoh I once knew did himself in and finally went insane from using the ancient White Powder Gold to achieve "enlightenment".I am also told that the ancient Sirian Nibiruian Anunnaki and Nephilim harvested earth for the element of gold because they had found a way to make a version of White Powder Gold that could be ionized into the air of their planet to create longevity of their biology. What they didn't count on was that it created genetic dependence on the artificially manufactured substance, and if progressively higher concentrations were not imbued into the air, their bodies sickened and died rapidly. After depleting their gold elemental supply, they turned to earth to harvest the element for production of the White Powder Gold-type substance, to sustain Nibiru's atmosphere. Somewhere along the line they received some kind of genetic repair assistance from some other stellar race (Hathors, I think), that weaned them of the White Powder Gold dependence so they no longer needed to have the stuff in their planetary atmosphere, but their race still bears the genetic damage caused by use of the stuff.The Guardian Alliance warned me about White Powder Gold in 1998 (before I ever heard of Mono-atomic), saying that the Drakonian Kurendara race of Nibiru (Nephilim-Dracos hybrids) were reintroducing the recipes for White Powder Gold on earth to help digression of human culture and malfunction of human DNA. According to Guardian Alliance, they introduced it as a "quick fix" for spiritual enlightenment, knowing that it would wipe out the integrity of the first 3 DNA strand templates, so humans would no longer be able to hold the natural activation of the higher DNA strands and the levels of consciousness that correspond to them. Now, the substance is making it into the mainstream, with some sci-tech versions being contrived, and nobody really knows (except perhaps the star races and the Kurendara Nibiruan) where the great inspiration to make the stuff really came from. Food for thought when considering White Powder Gold products.
    Light, Love and Spirit's Blessings, Ashayana Deane (formerly known as Anna Hayes)
    Collodial silver is another thing already properly described in this thread, and it is not monoatomic.

The philospoher's stone.. well here's a really good starting point with more info:
    http://montalk.net/gnosis/174/the-philosopher-s-stone

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Trail For This Post:

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Carmody and Bashi

I can't thank you two enough! I have researched this phenomenon 15 years ago for about 5 years. I tried all sorts of experiments, apparatus equipment etc with mixed results.I spent countless hours researching, asking questions, etc which was part of the journey to know self to begin with heheheh....

Anyway, what you two have shared is so valuable! It will literally save years of research and countless dead ends for anyone wanting to follow this path. Thank you

This has re-ignited a dream that I have given up on. I hope the coming days/weeks will allow me an opportunity to pursue the great work...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Libico (10th March 2013), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #76
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

You need a millamp meter. Ridiculously low levels of current in the system is the case. Also, fundamentally and importantly... in the case of higher current levels...the polarization and agreeance in plasma function cause grief and is the root source/cause of the creation of larger particles.

This is part of why alchemists need to reduce materials to true monatomic levels and then..... over a period of several months, manipulate the monatomic mix cyclically through a dimensionally gating system of condensation repetition within the one sealed vessel so the complex gasses and the elements involved, interact repeatedly, over and over and over..and as one molecule switches to the desired state..then the next and finally it is a cascade of dimensional shifting..and this becomes the root mix, all resonating and stable as a shifted and energized mix of 'interesting' atoms.

As well, when some of the stone is made, this can be used to make more, and make more much more rapidly. It takes months and months and possibly years for the apprentice to get to their first batch. Following up with more is many times done in a matter of weeks, using the original finished stone as a 'seed' stock, exactly as the mono-crystal extraction is done in the CZ method of kiln based crystal rod extraction - in many fundamental ways.

The physicist David Bohm illustrated this effect in his analysis of plasma systems and how they react to impurities.

When condensation and temperature shift changes are highest in the atmosphere, in the fall and spring mornings.....and on the becker-hagens grid lines, that is the point of the greatest inter-dimensional spiritual manifestation. As the link to the 'blue ghost tunnel' so eloquently shows.

This is why the morning dew is the real consideration for making the 'stone' of philosopher's fame..., why underground bases and old megalithic structures, etc, and 'reptilian' dimensional rituals are on grid lines and where grid lines meet.

This also explains about:

human 'vibration' and 'resonance' and how the consuming of large amounts of the 'stone' by the pharohs would allow them to, in their whole being and spirit, to actually shift dimensions. (the David Bohm bit about plasma's acting in stable and perfected agreeance, and forming exclusion bubbles around impurities)

Then other things like Buddhist monks resonating together in Washington DC, stating ahead of time their calculated change in the crime rate that would occur from their meditation and this being the found reality in the final calculations after the meditation took place...so massed resonant (thought) systems in effect here....

This then becomes the Nikolai Kosyrev bit on aluminum showing the underlying scalar wave function that is beyond time, and then the spooky action at a distance, and then the US Naval Academy of Research Showing that DNA is superconductive and reacts throughout the body as a whole single system, well outside of nerve energy travel speeds, and that gold and platinum metals will adhere to the DNA strands....and if they are superdeformed and charged atoms that are dimensionally situated across 2 dimensions or gating dimensions...those Platinum metals...bonding to the DNA.....well...............................

I mean, we could go on and on here.

Yes, essentially. I did start the two together.

Thankfully there is no enlightenment pill. Sort of. But, there is. And that is ....if someone who knows how to make the proper 'stone' gives it to someone else.
    I really enjoyed reading your post and am in awe of your understanding of subtle science. I have been using vibrational preparations since 1988 (gem elixirs and flower essences) and they changed me into another being. I became a vegetarian (no critters) within a year and remain one to this day. I am vegan in the Summer and use small amounts of organic dairy in the cooler NE seasons.

30. Link to Post #77
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Bashi,
    You are an enormous resource of useful and enlightening information also. Your well focused photos are excellent and prove the adage, a picture is worth..............
    you know.

Modwiz

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Well, thanks for the compliments, folks and especially thank you Bashi, for that excellent post which shows clearly the whole thing. And that it can do some interesting things to one's 'dreams'.

My situation was that the whole sum affair is what blew the top of my head off..and that I had to go back and sift through the evidence trail to figure out exactly what it was, in the mix, that was the culprit. In effect, it was the sum total, but that some of the components could be useful to someone else. The thing that could be useful to someone else, is obviously..this technique for making very weak colloidals that are actually skipping into mono-atomic and 'charged'. Hence the thread.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

33. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Carmody and Bashi

I can't thank you two enough! I have researched this phenomenon 15 years ago for about 5 years. I tried all sorts of experiments, apparatus equipment etc with mixed results.I spent countless hours researching, asking questions, etc which was part of the journey to know self to begin with heheheh....

Anyway, what you two have shared is so valuable! It will literally save years of research and countless dead ends for anyone wanting to follow this path. Thank you

This has re-ignited a dream that I have given up on. I hope the coming days/weeks will allow me an opportunity to pursue the great work...
    Thanks, this stuff works. If you change your livestyle and include becoming a veggie and start to practise real meditation, then the results are even better.
    But please: No A. Deane stuff...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

35. Link to Post #80
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Well, thanks for the compliments, folks and especially thank you Bashi, for that excellent post which shows clearly the whole thing. And that it can do some interesting things to one's 'dreams'.

My situation was that the whole sum affair is what blew the top of my head off..and that I had to go back and sift through the evidence trail to figure out exactly what it was, in the mix, that was the culprit. In effect, it was the sum total, but that some of the components could be useful to someone else. The thing that could be useful to someone else, is obviously..this technique for making very weak colloidals that are actually skipping into mono-atomic and 'charged'. Hence the thread.
    Thank you for the Thank you.
    But i have to thank you also for the thread, otherwise i would have never built it...

You see folks: Do your homework, it pays off !

36. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast