+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

might get some... i know a supplier of subatomic/monatomic particles remedies etc... l

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    might get some... i know a supplier of subatomic/monatomic particles remedies etc... l

well, personally i yet do not feel to be ready for it. it might be just too heavy.

are you a veggie? have you stopped smoking?

Last edited by bashi; 5th February 2011 at 13:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

bashi,
    At the risk of turning this into a 100 page Q&A to you and Carmody ...

Were you taking ORMES while downloading the inspiration for your prophetic post "Full Disclosure!"?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=general+P

Or is this the result of your 'conventional' research and reasoning process?

Are you taking ORMES now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

7. Link to Post #104
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    bashi,
    At the risk of turning this into a 100 page Q&A to you and Carmody ...

Were you taking ORMES while downloading the inspiration for your prophetic post "Full Disclosure!"?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=general+P

Or is this the result of your 'conventional' research and reasoning process?

Are you taking ORMES now?
    No.................
    No, well, i eat carrots
    Last edited by bashi; 7th February 2011 at 19:49.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Chuck (8th February 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    According to Hudson,the soils are full of these deactivated "philosopher's stones"..and they just need to be 'charged' or reactivated. And that they, as they are, are the actual source of all life on the planet, with regard to DNA, DNA activation, etc. A diet high in monatomics brings health and longevity, strong immune systems, extreme growth factors in plants (400%) and direct human consumption of such does great things.

Hello Carmody and bashi,

Thanks again for great information. I was at that lecture of Hudson’s btw, many years ago. Thanks for re-igniting a dream…

Other than the manufacturing of ormes as outlined here, I got to thinking of the naturally occurring ormes in vegetables and fruits and how they get absorbed from the soil.

Have you had any thoughts in this regard? That is, is there a certain manner in which to plant vegetables to enhance the plants ability to draw ormes from the environment more efficiently? Is there any supporting equipment/additives to the garden that will accentuate the ormes absorption into the vegetables or to get them reactivated? Is this what obelisks do?

I don't live too far from the eighth point grid on the Becker-Hagens Grid... maybe I should go and plant a quartz crystal there and another one in my garden?

Also, the manner in which we prepare the vegetables seems to be of great concern in preserving the high spin state of these magical elements. Does ANY kind of heating destroy the high spin state? In other words, should we be consuming raw fruits and vegetables more than cooked ones? Microwave heating would probably destroy these elements but perhaps electric heating to a lesser degree (although still susceptible to electromagnetic radiation) and natural gas heating the lease invasive?

It also makes me think that the genetically modified foods may have inhibitors to the ormes uptake. A good advice for everyone is to buy heirloom seeds whenever you get the chance!

Thank you for your consideration.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this fascinating post.
    Ormus holds so many possibilities for mankind.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/cone.htm

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I have done some looking into structured water as produced by Photonic Water. this link provides much of the information.
    I think that Ormus is nothing more than structured gold....

Although the Photonic water people are not reporting it I know for a fact because I have talked with users who have amazing stories to tell, that many users of this water are having significant healing happening to their body and they (the Photonic water folks) are not reporting all of what they know. But they are providing amble evidence of its amazing properties in plant growth and other applications.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...photonic+water

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I have done some looking into structured water as produced by Photonic Water. this link provides much of the information.
    I think that Ormus is nothing more than structured gold....

Although the Photonic water people are not reporting it I know for a fact because I have talked with users who have amazing stories to tell, that many users of this water are having significant healing happening to their body and they (the Photonic water folks) are not reporting all of what they know. But they are providing amble evidence of its amazing properties in plant growth and other applications.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...photonic+water
    hello Arrowwind,

I'm not sure what you mean be structured gold. All metals are "structured". Ormes is nothing like it. It stands for, as stated above, orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements. They can be derived from palladium, platinum, gold, osmium, ruthenium, iridium and rhodium. (Silver derived ormes is new to me as described by Carmody and bashi and I'm researching it now, thanks to them) these metals are very heavy... meaning the nucleii have many protons. When a single atom gets stripped away from the metal the nucleus deforms, turns dumbbell shape and switches to a high spin state. This is when all the magic happens. It is everything but structured (other than it's resonant frequency).

What you describe as "structured water" seems to be related to what I know as "clustered water". That is the water molecule organizing themselves so that the hydrogen and oxygen bond together in a tetrahedral shape like it's cold crystal equivalent. I suspect that this is the form and shape of the water molecules within our DNA (within the helix) and every DNA on the planet including plants. I suppose there is some benefit to drinking and watering plants with this type of water as it is easier assimilated to hydrate the cells and remove toxins.

But make no mistake... it is VERY different than ormes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

here is another good information summary and better explains the different elements

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

19. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks

According to Hudson,the soils are full of these deactivated "philosopher's stones"..and they just need to be 'charged' or reactivated. And that they, as they are, are the actual source of all life on the planet, with regard to DNA, DNA activation, etc. A diet high in monatomics brings health and longevity, strong immune systems, extreme growth factors in plants (400%) and direct human consumption of such does great things.

Hello Carmody and bashi,

Thanks again for great information. I was at that lecture of Hudson’s btw, many years ago. Thanks for re-igniting a dream…

Other than the manufacturing of ormes as outlined here, I got to thinking of the naturally occurring ormes in vegetables and fruits and how they get absorbed from the soil.

Have you had any thoughts in this regard? That is, is there a certain manner in which to plant vegetables to enhance the plants ability to draw ormes from the environment more efficiently? Is there any supporting equipment/additives to the garden that will accentuate the ormes absorption into the vegetables or to get them reactivated? Is this what obelisks do?

I don't live too far from the eighth point grid on the Becker-Hagens Grid... maybe I should go and plant a quartz crystal there and another one in my garden?

Also, the manner in which we prepare the vegetables seems to be of great concern in preserving the high spin state of these magical elements. Does ANY kind of heating destroy the high spin state? In other words, should we be consuming raw fruits and vegetables more than cooked ones? Microwave heating would probably destroy these elements but perhaps electric heating to a lesser degree (although still susceptible to electromagnetic radiation) and natural gas heating the lease invasive?

It also makes me think that the genetically modified foods may have inhibitors to the ormes uptake. A good advice for everyone is to buy heirloom seeds whenever you get the chance!

Hi Chuck,
    there are certain vegetables which contain more ORMES than others.
    First of all it depends on the soil in which they grow.
    I had a list of them, which I lost when my hard drive got swept. I remember that one of the top ones was Aloe Vera. Also carrots contain much more than other vegetables.
    I think the info is on the net, you just have to dig it out.
    Best is to eat them raw.
    Ordinary heating of ORMEs in vegetables should not have any effect on the spin state.
    But, as they are susceptible to magnetic fields, any cooking on electrical plates etc will drive them away.
    If you want to cook and keep as much as possible, then use a propane/butane gas cooker. A copper-pot is better than stainless steel one.
    That should do it. Open fire is not for everybody…

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bashi For This Post:

Chuck (21st February 2011), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Thanks bashi,

I've been aware of that list of concentrations of ormes in various vegetables and other products from Hudson as well. I suspect however that the sampling population was very limited in number, variety as well as in geographical and environmental growing conditions. I would be interested to hear of any experimentation done on the gardening techniques.

The more I think of it, the more I suspect that the best results would come from the gardener treating the garden like the alchemist treating the refined metal. That is with care, attention, patience, love, commitment etc. The more love put into the growing of vegetables, no matter how impoverished in technical knowledge, the more the natural environment will rush to supply the plants and vegetables with all the magical qualities it can muster. I guess that goes true for any type of relationship...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Hello Carmody and bashi,

One way to do it...is to use a "bain marie" for vegetable steaming. It was developed by "Maria, the Jewess", one of the great alchemists. This design of hers was so that monatomics would not be damaged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain-marie
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th May 2011 at 01:52.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

25. Link to Post #113
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

As this is my first official thread, I thought a rather quiet, semi-dormant thread would be a safe place to start; that and the subject matter of course!

I first learned of monatomics in Nexus magazine, where a local (Australian East coast) manufacturer advertises regularly. The enhanced growth of plant was impressive, and so I decided to investigate further, ending up, as I'm sure most would, at the Sublte Energies site. There is not a lot which "blows me away" anymore, but what I found on this site came very close. For the benefit of anyone not familiar with ORMES / ORMUS, when ingested, they (are claimed by some to) enhace the communication between the physical and etheric bodies. When the physical body is in a diseased state, this allows easier access to the "blueprint"; that being the etheric body. This equates to a more rapid and complete healing, as the physical body can more easily "get the information" it requires to return itself to a healthy state. Energy medicine appears to sing a similiar song, as I have read that when ill or diseased, it may simply be information which is needed to heal. I ordered a few bottles of the local brew, as nothing ventured.......

I can certainly attest to the ringing in the ears on the morning after the first ingestion. This subsided by midday, and was not to return. I continued with the recommended dosage for some months, but as I was in a healthy state to begin with, can claim no miracle cure. My usage was purely preventative, not curative. I ceased consumption when my work required frequent trips via air, and not wanting to expose the ORMES to ionising radiation (baggage scanning), I left it at home, and simply fell out of the habit.

A word of caution. I have read of an individual, who, after foolishly overdosing on home made ORMES, spent about two years off work, while the deafening roars in his ears slowly subsided. If you ever ingest ORMES, please use only as recommended by the manufacturer.

Here's a link to the Subtle Emergies articles page:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...les.htm#THEORY

and another containing Kirlian photography of a double helix emanating from a pyramids cap:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramids.htm

If you have the inclination and time, a thorough search of this site should prove most enlightening, as the implications are staggering.

26. Link to Post #114
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

I should have pointed out in my last post, that the ORMES which I consumed were obtained from sea water. This then is a blend of all known monatomic elements.

This should not be confused with either colloidal silver, as mentioned elsewhere in this thread, or with monatomic silver alone, as suggested in the threads title.

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

See the colloidal silver thread I started in the medicine section. it illustrates how real colloidal silver is made. Real to me, at least.
    I found it

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

dot->dot->scalar....dot->spin...dot...dot...dot...dot->orme......dot->dot->silver......dot.............

-> I can see a circuit comprising an amperage flow feedback loop adjusting voltage input on the horizon....

Question: Sunlight no good...what about a quick burst of red light? (just for checking the meter)

30. Link to Post #117
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    -> I can see a circuit comprising an amperage flow feedback loop adjusting voltage input on the horizon....
    That's what I use (or so it claims): the Silvonic Automatic CS Generator.

I also got my MegaHome water distiller from them.

My house water, which has already gone through a large activated carbon filter to remove chlorine compounds, and a reverse osmosis unit with more carbon blocks to remove most other stuff, is down to 6 parts per million (ppm) total dissolved solids (tds). After distilling, it is 0 ppm tds.

After making a batch of silver water, it is back up to about 5 ppm.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

32. Link to Post #118
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    That's what I use (or so it claims): the Silvonic Automatic CS Generator.

I also got my MegaHome water distiller from them.

My house water, which has already gone through a large activated carbon filter to remove chlorine compounds, and a reverse osmosis unit with more carbon blocks to remove most other stuff, is down to 6 parts per million (ppm) total dissolved solids (tds). After distilling, it is 0 ppm tds.

After making a batch of silver water, it is back up to about 5 ppm.

How much did that set up cost you if i may ask?

Thank you

Ed

33. Link to Post #119
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    The whole house carbon filter for chlorine plus the under-the-sink reverse osmosis probably cost me about $2000. I forget the details - installed it when I setup my current "mobile home" a few years back.

The prices of the Silvonic units, including the distiller, are available on their website. See the above links.

I also use the distiller for my drinking water, after adding back in Willard water (plenty of sulfates), Himalayan pink salt, potassium bicarbonate (1 Tbsp/gal), and fulvic ionic minerals, sufficient to bring it back up to a few hundred ppm tds.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

35. Link to Post #120
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    The whole house carbon filter for chlorine plus the under-the-sink reverse osmosis probably cost me about $2000. I forget the details - installed it when I setup my current "mobile home" a few years back.

The prices of the Silvonic units, including the distiller, are available on their website. See the above links.

I also use the distiller for my drinking water, after adding back in Willard water (plenty of sulfates), Himalayan pink salt, potassium bicarbonate (1 Tbsp/gal), and fulvic ionic minerals, sufficient to bring it back up to a few hundred ppm tds.

Thanks i have checked them out, all and all it might as well be made out of unobtanium for the regular guy, meaning at least 2500 bucks for your set up incluiding set up and random periferals and shipping, i think i will take my chances with buying colloidal silver for the time being, more realistic for me and most other people i think.

Thank you for the information though.

regards

Ed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast