+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Thanks i have checked them out, all and all it might as well be made out of unobtanium for the regular guy, meaning at least 2500 bucks for your set up
    The whole house carbon filter and reverse osmosis are not required just to make silver water. The distiller and silvonics generator are sufficient.

(But getting the crap out of municipal water is also valuable, if one can swing it.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th October 2012), Mad Hatter (11th October 2012), phillipbbg (5th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Monatomic silver, and properly -'charged'- one of the true philospoher's stone(s)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Thanks i have checked them out, all and all it might as well be made out of unobtanium for the regular guy, meaning at least 2500 bucks for your set up
    The whole house carbon filter and reverse osmosis are not required just to make silver water. The distiller and silvonics generator are sufficient.

(But getting the crap out of municipal water is also valuable, if one can swing it.)
    Well, thats more acceptable and reasonable, that would only set me back about 400 alltogether and thats something to definetly consider.

Muchas gracias for the slick feedback Paul.

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

665 plumber of the beast--

"unobtanium" Love it!!!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

P.S. Thank you, Carmody and all, for a VERY interesting read. Wow.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th May 2014), Mad Hatter (12th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

did you happen to save the lectures as I was interested in checking the link out in the mp3 form, the linked page came up as an error , page not found ...appreciate any help in finding or obtaining the info

7. Link to Post #125
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    did you happen to save the lectures as I was interested in checking the link out in the mp3 form, the linked page came up as an error , page not found ...appreciate any help in finding or obtaining the info
    To whom are you responding? In other words, to which post are you replying?

If you reply using the "Reply With Quote" option below a post, your response will be pre-filled in with a quote of the post you're replying to.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Probably the David Hudson Lectures; seems all the links on the first couple pages are dead now.

9. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So far what I see are nanoparticle silver process's described.
    Those processes do not make monatomic silver.

David Hudson was a pioneer in the marketing Ormus, aka monatomic gold.

Monatomic gold or silver have a few characteristics that make it different from normal colloidal silver or gold.

1. The Protons and Electrons spin in the opposite direction
    2. The White powdered gold or silver respond to magnets.

There exists a new form of Monatomic Gold / Silver; it is being promoted as "Atomic Particle" Colloidal Silver and Gold. The people at gold2live have a remarkable proof showing how they were able to convert Clear NONVisible Colloidal Gold back into regular metallic gold.

How did they do this? The let the colloidal gold solution run with a magnetic stirrer for about a week; then the invisible gold particles attached themselves to the magnetic stirrer pill.

That experiment proves that monatomic particles can be created.

10. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

The thread's intent, and instructions, were about making low levels of colloidal silver mixed with monatomic silver.

It comes down to the chemist's description for water, when they want to go back to clear basics: 'water is ash'. Water is an oxide. It is a true monoatomic level oxide.

The fluid, called water, has nearly free unassociated molecules of h20, ones that are known to be able to combine into multiple loosely associated forms. IIRC, at least four are known. (water has four forms of structure)

This unassociated or monatomic molecular form..when pressed to interact or react, with solidus form silver, can cause the silver lattice to break down, to have some silver atoms 'peel away' from the bulk lattice silver mass.

The lower the level of electricity, or DC potential (in value), the more true monatomic levels of silver and a water molecule associated with said individual silver molecule...the more will occur.

The higher the level of voltage differential in the water vs the silver solid, the larger the break away chunks of silver, and the more it will be simple colloidal silver.

This was and is about getting a chance to 'play' with low dosage mostly colloidal silver and some monatomic silver mixed in. It is about a gentle, safer introduction to monatomics, in a way that is easy to achieve.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

fourty-two (5th May 2016), meat suit (5th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I have just read through this post. After having gone through this process accidently, and now understanding how all of it fits together in a very intuitive way, I would have to say to please use caution. It is indeed like tripping on LSD and you do access other dimensions and the veil parts and all of those things. However, my life blew up and if not for divine providence, I would be living under a bridge. This process is nothing to play around with.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7