Thread: Proposal to end the US Income Tax on persons

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Proposal to end the US Income Tax on persons

As I listen to Aaron Russo's "America: Freedom To Fascism", it is (finally) becoming clear to me that there is no constitutional law requiring private citizens to pay federal income tax. Such a tax is prohibited by the US Constitution, and the 16th Amendment to the US Constitution which purported to modify the Constitution to allow a direct federal income tax on the income of individuals was not legitimately passed, and according to subsequent US Supreme Court decisions, didn't authorize such a tax any way.

There is no law (of the written, constitutional sort) requiring US citizens to pay federal income tax, much less on income earned while abroad, much less to extort the financial records of foreign financial institutions supposedly to track down evidence of evaded income tax payments. There is not even a pretence of such a law. Perhaps they avoid even the pretence of such a law so as to avoid losing a court battle on the constitutionality of such a law, or the legitimacy of the adoption of the 16th Amendment, or the basis of any new tax basis in that Amendment.

The law that mandates payment of personal income taxes to the US Federal government is the law that emanates from the barrel of a gun.

I propose to:
    • Abolish the IRS.
    • Abolish the Federal Reserve.
    • Convert all outstanding US Treasury debt to "equity", obtaining income from a new national sales tax.
    • To the fullest practical extent possible, return previously paid personal income taxes, with interest.
    • Fund these payments, and all other US Federal government payments, from "greenbacks" ... US Treasury issued money.
    • Foreclose and force into bankruptcy the US Federal Reserve, confiscating its assets, including gold and silver, if any.
    • Foreclose and force into bankruptcy whatever of the major US banks are de facto bankrupt.
    • Provide an accounting of the gold and silver held by the US Federal government, and the history of transactions on that account.
    • Charge, arrest and prosecute the ring leaders of the above frauds.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2014 at 05:13.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

8Adamas8 (11th May 2014), aranuk (11th May 2014), Atlas (21st April 2017), Axman (11th May 2014), Azt (11th May 2014), bodhii71 (11th May 2014), conk (12th May 2014), Eram (11th May 2014), ghostrider (11th May 2014), InTheBackground (11th May 2014), MorningSong (11th May 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th May 2014), Nasu (12th May 2014), penn (11th May 2014), PurpleLama (21st April 2017), sandy (11th May 2014), Sebastion (11th May 2014), Sidney (11th May 2014), skyflower (11th May 2014), soleil (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), TraineeHuman (11th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member 8Adamas8's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Proposal to end the US Income Tax on persons

Makes a lot more sense than stimulus packages, bailouts, and tax increases. Well at least to those of us that realize the true nature of the financial system. One thing I wish JFK would have done better was communicate to the public why he passed executive order 11110.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 8Adamas8 For This Post:

aranuk (11th May 2014), Eram (11th May 2014), InTheBackground (11th May 2014), Mercedes (11th May 2014), Nasu (12th May 2014), sandy (11th May 2014), skyflower (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2014), TraineeHuman (11th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Yes... all true Paul... AND... income tax is owed on INCOME per the IRS.....

However, the IRS's definition of income per their own tax code is 'money earned from passive gain on investments.

Therefore... anyone who works to earn their money has no income to report.

So, even if the income tax was legal... most people still would not need to pay it per the IRS's own tax code.

This is definately tax at the end of a barrel... tax that was never voter approved and never even passed into law. Boston tea party anyone?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), conk (12th May 2014), Eram (11th May 2014), InTheBackground (11th May 2014), Maia Gabrial (12th May 2014), Mercedes (11th May 2014), Nasu (12th May 2014), Sebastion (11th May 2014), skyflower (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Yes... all true Paul... AND... income tax is owed on INCOME per the IRS.....

However, the IRS's definition of income per their own tax code is 'money earned from passive gain on investments.
    I doubt that that is the only form of income that their definitions include.

Can you document that no other "income" is included in their definition?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

On issues like these, it's hard not to say a LOT about this country -- lol.
    But it doesn't do much good to advocate unrest. As necessary as it sounds.

Sometimes I wonder what the Founding Fathers would think of us.
    Given the circumstance of runaway technology -- would they judge us so hard?
    Or would they understand that the playing field has become very skewed against the working class?

It makes me sick that no one stopped the criminals who skim our taxes, who sit back on their butts and reap us like grain.
    And then they take those funds, and publish racist, genocidal studies -- they buy weapons -- they steal land from the people...

While many billionaires sit comfortable in sales tax states, avoiding the "heat" of actually having to contribute toward the health of other Americans.
    Like Gates and his ilk. While working class families who are NO LESS VALUABLE than the ugly muppets who run everything, suffer and go without.

I don't see how capitalism and our current tax schedule can even coexist.
    Can't anyone see what it has done to the people and the country?

There are parts of the US so undeveloped/infrastructurally behind the world, people would scratch heads...
    Bridges from 1950 crashing into rivers. Old nuke power plants failing. Endless wars bankrupting the people.
    Robbing our children of wealth and heritage.

It truly is enough to cause a life change in the right person, to really understand what has been taken from us.
    And that our money has been used to suppress the people and technology meant to free us from it all.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Problem - The Masses, do not know this.
    Problem - The Masses, believe the evening news and those talking heads.
    Problem - The Masses, believe that which they learn in school.
    Problem - Those talking heads, tell them not to believe ... us.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Maia Gabrial (12th May 2014), Mercedes (11th May 2014), Nasu (12th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I love reading common sense solutions/ideas ... even a flat tax of 7 or 8 percent across the board would be a good start ... I would also cut our elected officials pay in half and give them term limits of eight years total and then they are no longer able to hold ANY elected office , they must go be a citizen again ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Maia Gabrial (12th May 2014), Nasu (12th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Dawn is functionally correct, although her definition is very narrow.

http://famguardian.org/Publications/...eatIRSHoax.htm

But what about the definition of "persons'?

Person" means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, government, governmental subdivision, agency or instrumentality, public corporation or any other legal or commercial entity.

Look at the definition of individual and it refers you back to person. So, did you really mean persons?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 12th May 2014 at 03:26.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Nasu (12th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Most of U.S. tax law is comprised of regulations and administrative rules and legal precedence. If you can think of a way around paying income tax, so have the regulators and it's most likely been put through the courts. Definitions of terms are deeply set in legal interpretation with historical court cases. People spend their lives studying the tax code. If income tax was illegal, it would have been challenged long ago. Granted it may seem unfair, unbalanced, and just plain unjust, but it's legal.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Nasu (12th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I love the idea Paul, especially going back to the greenback. None of the federal taxes make any sense, they are printing round the clock, so what do they need the peoples money for anyway? War? Nope, they have that covered. Bailouts? Nope, they can print it if they need it. Black projects? Nope, clearly they are doing just fine... So why do they want to keep taking a big chunk of America's efforts, what for????... I still can't work it out... N

Ps. I know it's now just a historical footnote, but America coined the phrase, no taxation without representation.. Where's the representation????
    Last edited by Nasu; 12th May 2014 at 04:29.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Maia Gabrial (12th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Ps. I know it's now just a historical footnote, but America coined the phrase, no taxation without representation.. Where's the representation????
    Oh - there's representatives alright - the question is who they represent .

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Nasu (12th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Countries With No Income Taxes:

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread