+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Vaccines Revealed 9 part documentary shown again online free
    http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free...6daf4185f98034

Quote The groundswell since the initial launch of Vaccines Revealed back in January has been stunning. You joined us in creating a powerful movement that is only getting bigger and making more of an impact. Your feedback has been so incredible - and has created more fuel for the fire.

We’ve found ourselves in the position of trying to keep up with the demand for real information that this crazy vaccine issue is demanding.

Now, finally...you can share the 9 part docu-series with your family, friends, co-workers.

Would you be willing to help spread the word? Here’s a unique link you can use to pass on to everyone you’d like to share it with. http://bit.ly/2pgGk0k

We’ve been contacted by so many of you who want the opportunity to spread the word - let your friends, family and loved ones watch Vaccines Revealed! ...And for those of you that had people you shared it with who weren’t able to catch it in time - now they can watch from the beginning.

We’ve been working on a way for you to have the ability to spread the word on an issue near and dear to you... we hope you’ll appreciate this exciting news.

Share Vaccines Revealed with anyone you can think of - post on FaceBook, share on Social Media - and email the people you care about most!

Take advantage of this re-opening of Vaccines Revealed FREE viewing.

With purpose,
    This entire series is available to view for free, you get one new episode every day for the next 9 days with a full 24 hours to see each episode, if you sign up now.
    You’ll discover the most cutting edge news and just released evidence — from over twenty of the world’s authorities and experts

REGISTER FOR FREE DOCU-SERIES ACCESS
    HEAR FROM LEADING EXPERTS
    DURING THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT
    THIS 9-PART DOCUMENTARY SERIES INCLUDES THE EXPERIENCES OF DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS, RESEARCHERS, LEGAL EXPERTS, CHAMPIONS, PARENTS, AS WELL AS THOSE LIVING WITH VACCINE INJURIES AND THEIR FAMILIES.
    According to the HSRA (Government Website) 88 of the 108 cases settled the first quarter of 2016 were for injuries and deaths due to the flu vaccine, making the flu vaccine the most dangerous vaccine in the U.S., harming and killing more people than all the other vaccines put together.
    Vaccines affect our kids, grandchildren, our parents, our friends and loved ones. We MUST understand what those affects are before blindly jabbing lab made cocktails into our bodies. We need to know the truth so we can make the right decisions.
    It’s a horrifying thought, but it’s the reality we’re facing.
    OUR MISSION

Our mission is to prevent vaccine injury and death and to promote and protect the right of every person to make informed independent vaccination decisions for themselves and their families.
    We will not stop until the entire world is educated and empowered with knowledge exposing the truth about vaccines.
    The all-or-nothing dynamic that exists with the vaccine hubbub completely polarized the issue and prevents any reasonable discussion from taking place. Either you accept all of the CDC’s recommended 69 doses of 16 vaccines between birth and age 18, or you want to bring back measles, polio, and probably the black plague.

WILL YOU JOIN US?
    Over the last decade, we’ve produced award-winning documentaries providing answers and revealing alternative health solutions. We’ve traveled the world, interviewed the top authorities and filmed thousands of hours to bring the essential facts about GMO’s, Big Pharma and Vaccines to the forefront.
    We’ve launched 3 full-length documentaries on these subjects, and have had over a million people watch our award-winning documentary films online.
    Mandatory vaccinations are about to open up a new land-grab for government control. Other medical issues seem to pale in comparison to forcibly medicating millions against their will. Voluntary and informed consent are essential in our individual rights, and without it, we do not possess true freedom.
    We have dozens of luminaries and experts presenting the absolute best and most up to date advice and material for parents who really want to know what is going on behind the scenes.
    Dr. Patrick Gentempo
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #222
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bombshell Studies: Vaccinated Kids Sicker than Unvaccinated 86
    BY ANH-USA ON MAY 9, 2017
    http://www.anh-usa.org/bombshell-stu...-unvaccinated/
    Quote Two recent studies underscore concerns that science has been abandoned in order to promote Big Pharma’s pro-vaccine agenda. Action Alert!

The first study, comparing unvaccinated and vaccinated children, looked at the link between preterm (i.e., premature) infants, vaccination, and the development of neurological development disorders (NDD) such as autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and learning disabilities. Preterm babies are already at increased risk for NDD, but the study found that vaccinating preterm babies—which is standard medical practice—significantly increases that risk. Preterm birth combined with vaccination was associated with nearly seven-fold increased odds of NDD.

That’s not all. The second study, which surveyed more than 400 homeschooling mothers with 666 children (39% of whom were unvaccinated), found even more causes for concern. It found that vaccinated kids were, on the whole, sicker than unvaccinated kids. Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to have allergies, six times as likely to have pneumonia, about three times as likely to have NDD, and almost twice as likely to have any chronic illness.

Additionally, the study also found that vaccinated kids were far more likely to use medications and other health services. They were more likely to have been prescribed antibiotics, allergy drugs, and fever medications; fitted with ventilation ear tubes; visited a doctor in the previous year for a health issue; and been hospitalized. Readers can consult the study for the specific numbers, but we can extrapolate that the healthcare costs of vaccinated children are at least twice that of unvaccinated children—not counting the real costs of caring for children with NDD and chronically sick children for a lifetime.

Like any study, these papers have limitations. The sample size (666 children) is relatively small, and self-reporting surveys can be unreliable. These findings indicate that larger studies comparing the health outcomes of vaccinated and unvaccinated kids should be done.

As the authors note, this is not a radical view: the National Academy of Medicine (formerly the Institute of Medicine), which advises the federal government on health issues, has recommended further study of vaccines. The Academy specifically recommends focusing on the health outcomes of both vaccinated and unvaccinated children, the long-term cumulative effects of vaccines, the timing of vaccinations in relation to the child’s age, the total number of vaccines given, the total number of vaccines given at one time, and the effect of vaccine adjuvants.

It is shocking that such studies have never been done, considering that the childhood vaccination program now includes forty-eight doses of vaccines for fourteen diseases—all administered between birth and age six—compared to three vaccinations for seven diseases in the 1970s. If those who wish to force vaccinations on the US population are so confident that vaccines are safe, why not do the studies?

The likely answer: Big Pharma makes Big Money from pumping the most vulnerable among us full of vaccines.

Science is about examining all the currently available evidence dispassionately before reaching a conclusion—and that conclusion is always open to further evidence or analysis. Sadly, those claiming the mantle of “science” in the vaccine debate are actually rejecting science.

The question is not just whether we vaccinate, but rather how and when we do so. The biggest questions concern the use of adjuvants such as aluminum, which we are injecting right into our bodies where the liver cannot protect us; the use of preservatives; and the appropriateness of the schedule of shots. We need an honest, fact-based discussion of these topics.

Action Alert! Write to the FDA and tell them that they must study the long term effects of vaccination. Please send your message immediately.
    http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-...f-vaccination/

Editor’s note (5/9/2017):Within hours of publishing this article, we learned of reports that the Journal of Translational Science has retracted these studies. We will keep you updated as we work to confirm these reports and discern the reason for the retraction. It wouldn’t surprise us if special interests are behind this, since industry has used its clout to exert pressure on scientific journals in the past.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Daughter of Time (1st June 2017), Ewan (13th May 2017), Hervé (12th May 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise

The German government plans to introduce fines of up to €2,500 (£2,178; $2,806) for parents who refuse to get their children vaccinated.
    Health Minister Hermann Gröhe said it was necessary to tighten the law because of a measles epidemic. He was speaking to the popular daily Bild.
    "Continuing deaths from measles cannot leave anyone indifferent," he said.
    The government wants kindergartens to report on any parents who fail to show a doctor's note proving vaccination.
    Failure to do so could mean expulsion of the child from the daycare centre, under the revised law. It is expected to be adopted next month.
    A mother of three died of measles in the city of Essen this week.
    Italy has recorded nearly three times more measles cases so far this year than for all of 2016.
    Last week the Italian government ruled that parents must vaccinate their children against 12 common illnesses before enrolling them at state-run schools.
    Those illnesses include measles, polio, whooping cough and hepatitis B.
    By mid-April this year Germany had 410 measles cases, compared with 325 for the whole of 2016, the Robert Koch Institute reported.
    The institute said that besides children, all adults born since 1970 should get immunised against measles, if they had not had the measles jab or had had it only once.
    Italian officials have attacked what they call "anti-scientific" theories which have led to vaccination rates falling well below levels deemed safe to prevent outbreaks.
    Those theories include a long discredited link between autism and the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40056680

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Study Which Will END Autism! And probably Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/CFS as well…
    http://bolenreport.com/study-will-end-autism/
    5/26/17
    ( I am no fan of pharmaceuticals and this drug hasn't been tested long enough on autism to know what the long term effects will be, but it may represent a new chapter in the autism story, at least.)
    I always tell my students that when a scientific concept is finally understood the answer should be simple, elegant, and yes, even beautiful in its own way. That moment has NOW been reached in autism and the results published for the entire world to see.

I know there are FACTIONS in the autism community, as well as in the chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) community. But it is time to put those differences aside and unite to support this research. The FATE OF ALL OF US depends on joining together in common cause to end these epidemics.

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

At 6:33 a.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017 I received the following email from Dr. Robert Naviaux, Professor of Genetics, Biochemical Genetics and Metabolism, and co-director of The Mitochondrial and Metabolic Disease Center at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) School of Medicine:

Hi Kent,

The results of the suramin autism treatment clinical trial were published today in Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology. I’ve attached a pdf copy and a question and answer sheet that we prepared to help discuss some of the results.

I’m very grateful to you for helping us to get out the word. The moon rock and card with the Dali Lama that you sent me in 2013 were an inspiration. I still have them on my desk.

There will be more material posted on our website at: naviaux.ucsd.edu, later this day. This will include a poem written by a teenage boy with ASD who was in the study. UCSD will also be launching a website with extra content about the study later today. I will let you know when the link goes live.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Sincerely, Bob.

As I always do with my science students, I want to start with the problem.

Defining the problem is usually KEY to finding the answer. One of Naviaux’s most important contributions to understanding these conditions is his analysis of something called the CELL DANGER RESPONSE (CDR). I will let Dr. Naviaux speak about it in his own words.

CELL DANGER RESPONSE: The CDR is a natural and universal cellular response to any injury or stress. Its purpose is to help protect the cell and to jump-start the healing process. But sometimes the CDR gets stuck. This prevents completion of the natural healing cycle and can permanently alter the way the cell responds to the world. When this happens, cells behave as if they are still injured or in imminent danger, even though the original cause of the injury or threat has passed. On a molecular level, the defended set points for homeostasis are altered. This creates a pathological metabolic memory – an abnormal cellular response – that leads to chronic disease. When this happens during early childhood development, it causes autism and many other chronic childhood disorders. When it happens later in life, a persistent CDR can lead to immune exhaustion and it can lower the resistance to chronic infections. When it swings in the other direction, the immune system takes on a hair trigger and it leads to inflammatory and autoimmune disorders. In both cases, it increases the prevalence of chronic disease.

Tp put it in simple terms, when the cell thinks there is a danger in the body, it shuts down communication with other cells. This affects development, as well as proper functioning of all your biological systems. Got it? It’s pretty simple.

I bet you can even figure out the answer. Find a medication that tells the cells that it’s safe to communicate.

The same thought occurred to Dr. Naviaux. And he found a medication that does exactly that, suramin.

SURAMIN: Suramin . . . sends the cellular equivalent of the “all clear” or safety signal. In this capacity, suramin and other antipurinergic drugs, are a kind of molecular armistice therapy (MAT), signaling the ceullar war is over, the danger has passed, and cells can return to “peacetime” jobs like neurodevelopment, growth and healing.

Some kind of chemical, toxin, or infection is LIKELY to be the cause of the cell danger response being activated. But we do not even need to fight over WHAT might be the trigger, if we can fix it. Let that be a conversation for another day.

Now that I’ve piqued your curiosity you probably want to know how it worked. Again, I use Dr. Naviaux’s own words.

THE CLINICAL EFFECTS: Suramin works by removing negative signals that block or slow natural child development. It is more like removing the brakes then pressing the accelerator. Accelerated catch-up development occurs in the first few weeks when the brakes are removed because the child is ready to develop, but was otherwise blocked by their illness. This reminds me of giving a child who has an inborn error of metabolism a vitamin or nutrient that they can’t make, or taking away a toxin, the children begin to blossom. Children with severe oral motor dyspraxia in the SAT-1 study started humming and singing nonsense tunes around the house in the first few days after suramin. Like a baby learning to talk for the first time, they began making sounds with their mouth, lips, and tongue that they had never made before. We had four non-verbal children in the study, two 6 year olds and the two 14 year olds. The 6 and 14 year old who received suramin said their first sentence of their lives about 1 week after the single suramin infusion. This did not happen in any of the children given placebo.

For those of us who have non-verbal children, it is difficult to fully describe the excitement I feel when I read this account.

I have NEVER had a conversation with my 19 year old daughter.

But I KNOW there is a wonderful person inside who has so much to tell me.

I will perhaps break a confidence by telling you I have talked privately in the past to Dr. Naviaux about what he thinks might happen in the future.

IF suramin works out as a treatment protocol, he thinks it might end up being something that is infused every 6-8 weeks until the results are sustained and the child has caught up to their peers in development. For younger children, that might mean a year of infusions. For those older, it might mean two years. We genuinely do not know. It was a small study, limited to five boys because of financial constraints, so this is something which needs to be studied in great detail.

But these are such exciting possibilities for rescuing our lost children.

I do not know of a single intervention which has filled me with such hope. I know that some have expressed concerns about safety issues with suramin, but I believe those were limited to HIGH-DOSES of suramin used in experimental CANCER treatments.

Again, I will not use my own words, but those of Dr. Naviaux.

SIDE-EFFECTS OF SURAMIN: We did not find any serious side effects or safety concerns in this first study of a single, low-dose of suramin. The low-dose that we used produced blood levels of 5-15 uM and has never been tested for any disease in the nearly 100 years that suramin has been used in medicine. All previous uses of suramin have been at medium doses for sleeping sickness that produced blood levels of 50-100 uM for 1-3 months, or high doses for cancer chemotherapy that produced blood levels of 150-270 uM for 3-6 months.

Just so you understand, suramin was used SAFELY for more than 75 years when it produced blood levels of 50-100 uM. The levels we would likely need in autism are from 5-15% of that level. I understand that there is still so much we do not know, but the POTENTIAL OF THESE FINDINGS IS ENORMOUS.

Let me be the first to write that this is the kind of discovery of which NOBEL PRIZES are made, and history is made.

I am but a single, humble writer and the parent of a daughter with severe autism. I am not a scientist. I am not a political leader. I am not a billionaire with vast sums of money at my disposal. But what I share with all of you is a common humanity.

Whether you have been a friend or foe of mine, I know that every human being responds with sympathy to the suffering of children and their families. Alone, I am but a single voice. Alone, scientists like Dr. Naviaux find themselves lost in a sea of competing voices.

I am asking everybody, friend and foe, to raise your voice and DO WHATEVER YOU CAN to support this research. The past is but prologue to the future.

You can read the actual study by clicking here…

You can read the Question and Answer page by clicking here…

Just below is an excerpt from the Q & A:

Q1: What is the main point of your paper?

A1: The first thing you need to know about our paper is that it is not about suramin. Our research is aimed at finding a unifying cause for autism and an explanation for why it, and nearly 20 other chronic diseases have been increasing over the past 30 years.

Our research is leading us to the conclusion that autism is caused by a treatable metabolic syndrome in many children. The exact percentage is currently unknown. Metabolism is the language the brain, gut, and immune system use to communicate. These three systems are linked. You can’t change one without changing the other. Each of these systems works differently in autism, but more specifically, the communication between these systems is changed in autism. Such changes occur both during and after the pregnancy. Suramin can only improve metabolic functions once a child is treated. While antipurinergic therapy (APT) with suramin may not directly change some aspects of abnormal brain development that were present before treatment, APT may improve the function of many brain systems, even if brain structure does not change. And in children and teens whose brain is still developing, the course or trajectory of brain development might also be changed by treatment. The metabolic syndrome that underlies the dysfunction is caused by the abnormal persistence of the cell danger response (CDR). Aspects of the CDR are also known to scientists as the “integrated stress response”. Both genes and environment contribute to the CDR, so even genetic causes of autism lower the threshold for CDR activation and produce the metabolic syndrome. Ultimately, if the symptoms of autism are caused by a metabolic syndrome, the
    hopeful message is that the symptoms can be treated, even though we can’t change the genes.

There seventeen (17) Questions and Answers.

Help us recover our lost children.

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

Kent Heckenlively is the author of INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism, available on Amazon and at Barnes&Noble.com
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2017 at 21:30.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Flash (26th May 2017), Hervé (27th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #225
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim Stone:

Vaccinations and autism

A few weeks ago, there was a story circulating about a peer reviewed study that proved vaccinated children have a 5X higher rate of autism than non vaccinated children. I figured that was a low amount, and that unvaccinated children would have lower rates of autism than even that. No one linked to the study, anyone discussing the topic only talked about what the study said. I can see why - because the actual study will be difficult for most people to make sense of.

Well, today Natural News linked the study. I read through it, and to cut to the chase, the most meaningful information is on pages 7, 8, and 9. If anyone argues with you about vaccines, (especially a troll) saying "Science says vaccines are safe", and therefore you have no education and are too stupid to understand vaccines, LINK THIS STUDY call them a brilliant scientist, and tell them to make sense of it, because YOU understand it to the letter, you know what "Peer reviewed means" and that this "peer reviewed" study proves with hard science that yes, vaccines not only cause autism, they cause many many many other chronic illnesses, some of which are outlined in the study.

Linking this study is going to be a LOT BETTER than linking any alt media report, and if you get a response back saying "Don't give me that lengthy gobbledygook to read through" immediately respond: WHAT'S WRONG? CAN'T YOU HANDLE THE SCIENCE??!!??

I'll certainly be doing that, and laughing. Yes, the truth about vaccines is there, that truth does not look good at all, and it is a great scientific document. It will serve very well to bash any troll into the gutter when they say science says vaccines are safe, and you are too stupid for that.

PDF of referenced study: http://oatext.com/pdf/JTS-3-186.pdf

See post # 216 (<---)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Daughter of Time (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), onawah (7th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccines and the Perfect Storm…
    By Janet K. Kern, PhD
    http://bolenreport.com/vaccines-perfect-storm/
    A “perfect storm” is defined as a detrimental or calamitous situation or event arising from the powerful combined effect of a unique set of circumstances.

A critical look at the current vaccine program in the United States suggests a possible Perfect Storm because there are a combination of factors surrounding the vaccine program which have the potential to lead to disastrous consequences. Below is a list of these potentially disastrous factors:

The “Disastrous Factors” List:

(1) Currently medical doctors receive large bonuses for giving vaccines, and the more vaccines they give, the larger their bonuses[1]

(2) Vaccines are hugely profitable, e.g., the worldwide pediatric vaccine market is projected to be valued at US$ 88.14 billion by the end of 2026[2]

(3) No vaccine manufacturer or doctor can be held accountable for any vaccine injury[3]

(4) The CDC, which is in charge of promoting vaccines, is reportedly corrupt according to CDC scientists[4], and receives millions of dollars each year from the pharmaceutical industry through the CDC Foundation[5]

(5) The vaccine schedule has never been tested in a publicly available long-term study[6]

(6) Vaccines contain ingredients which have not been adequately tested for safety, such as: mercury, aluminum, bovine cells, aborted human fetal cells, monkey lung tissue, etc[7]

(7) Many vaccines are made in China[8], a country known for toxic products, e.g., infant formulas made in China were recalled three times in the last decade for toxic contaminants

(8) Vaccines are found to contain contaminants, such as glyphosate (Round Up)[9], stainless steel[10], and glass[11]

(9) Doctors and scientists who speak out about vaccines are attacked and discredited[12]

(10) Vaccine advisory committees have conflicts of interest, e.g., four out of eight CDC advisory committee members who voted to approve guidelines for the rotavirus vaccine in 1998 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing the vaccine[13]

(11) Mercury, a neurotoxicant, is still used in over half of the influenza-vaccine doses (>75 million], the meningococcal vaccine, and the tetanus-toxoid vaccine in the United States[14]

(12) ChildhoodVaccines are now mandatory in California and there is a push to make them mandatory in other States[15]

Possibly the most egregious factor is that there is no liability no matter how contaminated or faulty a vaccine is. Imagine car or appliance manufacturers that had no liability. The fact that there is no liability may have been the underlying reason why recently when tiny pieces of glass where found in batches of a vaccine intended for babies there was no recall.[16]

With this combination of factors are we creating the Perfect Storm?

In my opinion it is a recipe for disaster.

By Janet K. Kern, PhD

More BolenReport Articles By Janet Kern PhD:
    http://bolenreport.com/?s=janet+kern

Bibliography:

[1] https://www.google.com/amp/s/wellnes...-vaccines/amp/

[2] http://www.wdrb.com/story/35324119/t...he-end-of-2026

[3] Supreme Court of the United States. BRUESEWITZ ET AL. v. WYETH LLC, FKA WYETH, INC., ET AL. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf. Published October 2010. Accessed 03142016.

[4] http://www.ecowatch.com/cdc-corrupti...096438139.html

[5] http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-industry.aspx

[6] http://imgur.com/b7VfS9L

[7] http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-0...lete-list.html

[8] http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/92/9/14-020914/en/

[9] https://www.ecowatch.com/glyphosate-...999343362.html

[10] http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-res...f-contaminants

[11] http://www.healthnutnews.com/pharma-...refuse-recall/

[12] https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/07/...veland-clinic/

[13] http://www.vaccineinfo.net/issues/co...interest.shtml

[14] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25101548

[15] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...and+historical

[16] http://www.mcall.com/news/local/watc...210-story.html
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Hervé (7th June 2017), Pam (7th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's encouraging, Herve, but I wonder how many people (much less trolls) will get past the first sentence in the pdf Abstract:

Quote Vaccinations have prevented millions of infectious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths among U.S. children
    and the first paragraph in the Introduction:

Quote Vaccines are among the greatest achievements of biomedical
    science and one of the most effective public health interventions of the
    20th century [1]. Among U.S. children born between 1995 and 2013,
    vaccination is estimated to have prevented 322 million illnesses, 21 million
    hospitalizations and 732,000 premature deaths, with overall cost savings of
    $1.38 trillion [2]. About 95% of U.S. children of kindergarten age receive
    all of the recommended vaccines as a requirement for school and daycare
    attendance [3,4], aimed at preventing the occurrence and spread of targeted
    infectious diseases [5]. Advances in biotechnology are contributing to the
    development of new vaccines for widespread use.
    I think we are going to need more studies that show vaccines were never a good idea in the first place before we are going to see results such as Jim Stone promises. There is just no substitute for cleanliness, good sanitation, good food, pure water and air, and a lifestyle that is harmony with Nature.

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From Jim Stone:

Vaccinations and autism

A few weeks ago, there was a story circulating about a peer reviewed study that proved vaccinated children have a 5X higher rate of autism than non vaccinated children. I figured that was a low amount, and that unvaccinated children would have lower rates of autism than even that. No one linked to the study, anyone discussing the topic only talked about what the study said. I can see why - because the actual study will be difficult for most people to make sense of.

Well, today Natural News linked the study. I read through it, and to cut to the chase, the most meaningful information is on pages 7, 8, and 9. If anyone argues with you about vaccines, (especially a troll) saying "Science says vaccines are safe", and therefore you have no education and are too stupid to understand vaccines, LINK THIS STUDY call them a brilliant scientist, and tell them to make sense of it, because YOU understand it to the letter, you know what "Peer reviewed means" and that this "peer reviewed" study proves with hard science that yes, vaccines not only cause autism, they cause many many many other chronic illnesses, some of which are outlined in the study.

Linking this study is going to be a LOT BETTER than linking any alt media report, and if you get a response back saying "Don't give me that lengthy gobbledygook to read through" immediately respond: WHAT'S WRONG? CAN'T YOU HANDLE THE SCIENCE??!!??

I'll certainly be doing that, and laughing. Yes, the truth about vaccines is there, that truth does not look good at all, and it is a great scientific document. It will serve very well to bash any troll into the gutter when they say science says vaccines are safe, and you are too stupid for that.

PDF of referenced study: http://oatext.com/pdf/JTS-3-186.pdf

See post # 216 (<---)
    Last edited by onawah; 7th June 2017 at 17:33.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Hervé (7th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Should a Child Be Vaccinated?

http://bolenreport.com/should-a-child-be-vaccinated/
    Quote “Note from Tim Bolen – The North American Health Freedom Movement has been around forever. When it takes on a battle it wins every time. Tedd Koren DC is one of the senior members of the movement now. Read his bio linked below, and see why…”

By Tedd Koren, DC

OK, I admit it, I kicked a beehive, or perhaps a hornet’s nest.

I commented in a public discussion group about childhood vaccination. A mother wrote asking for advice (“is my kid in danger if she sits next to a non-vaccinated child?”) and about 20 MDs (med heads) wrote with the usual party-line pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo foolishness. From their comments, it appears that there is not an IQ over their hat size in the bunch.

I felt compelled to answer (below). Let me know what you think of it.

There is scientific controversy as to whether vaccines provide any benefit at all.

The current medical school of thought believes that the injection of vaccine ingredients makes children healthier by preventing disease symptoms from appearing.

However according to the classical hygienic school of health (which is based on experience rather than belief), the symptoms we associate with diseases are not the diseases – they are the mechanisms by which the body externalizes (gets rid of) toxins (or “disease”). As Hippocrates (The “Father of Medicine”) famously said, “We call them diseases but they are the cure of diseases.”

From that perspective vaccines do not prevent disease – rather vaccines cause illness.

Childhood vaccination is an 18th century medical procedure that injects toxins such as bacteria, viri, and various drugs, and synthetic (unnatural) chemicals deep into a child’s body. This is a bizarre procedure that drives these substances so deep that the child is unable to externalize the poisons (i.e. have symptoms). The child becomes sick on a very deep level and as a result is more likely to be weaker, less healthy and more prone to chronic (lifelong) diseases.

Research bears out the hygienic school’s approach to wellness; in every study ever done comparing vaccinated to non-vaccinated children, non-vaccinated children are healthier than the vaccinated children or conversely the vaccinated children are sicker than the non-vaccinated children.

Children who are permitted to get sick naturally with “childhood diseases” as nature intended, and experiences the symptoms of acute illness (that are dramatic, uncomfortable, annoying but almost always temporary when properly managed) that include fever, vomiting, skin eruptions, diarrhea etc. have less cancer, heart disease and chronic illness as children and as adults.

Why? Because acute disease detoxifies and cleanses the body. Since ancient times, physical, intellectual and emotional growth spurts have been noticed to occur after a child goes through an acute illness.

In our “scientific” arrogance we have forgotten to respect the wisdom of the body, God-given wisdom, nature, the innate (inborn) intelligence of the body or whatever term you wish to use. Our incredibly sophisticated body has a reason for generating symptoms, especially in children and we must respect the natural cycles of life and work with them, knowing they are there for a reason far beyond our limited scientific, intellectual understanding.

Simply stated, the choice is clear, to have healthier children, do not vaccinate them.

Vaccines make our children seriously sick – for example, the US government has paid over $3 billion to compensate the families of children who were killed or left seriously damaged after routine vaccination. This number reflects only a fraction (only 1% or 2% or less according to some studies) of the damage that occurs because pediatricians rarely report vaccine injuries.

If you can prove the vaccine killed your child you will be compensated $250,000.

Serious damage from vaccination is acknowledged. Just read the pharmaceutical product insert that come with vaccines, and not generally given to parents and you’ll see some pretty nasty things observed after vaccination including encephalitis (inflammation of the brain), all kinds of immunological and neurological conditions, plus death (crib death/SIDS). Let us not forget conditions as varied as allergies and autism – which were barely or non-existent before vaccination.

Do the theoretical benefits of vaccination outweigh the real risks?

Absolutely not. Death from diseases of childhood were at least 98% gone before vaccines were in mass usage because of improved living conditions.

Vaccines never prevented death from childhood or other illness and that includes the darlings of vaccination proponents – polio and smallpox. Look behind the curtain and you’ll discover the vaccines had no effect on eliminating these diseases and in fact, increased their occurrence.

Do I recommend you vaccinate your children? Only if you want to risk autism, immune system damage, a chronically sick child, mental/brain disorders and increased chances of heart disease and cancer as an adult – and receive no benefit. In one word – don’t! There are no benefits – only risk.

Studies comparing non-vaccinated to vaccinated children reveal the vaccinated to be far sicker with various neurological and immunological illnesses than the non-vaccinated. Mawson AR (2017) Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old U.S. children. J Transl Sci, 2017 doi: 10.15761/JTS.1000186

Put another way, non-vaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children. In my opinion there are zero good reasons to vaccinate a child.

Why expose your child to such a dangerous procedure? There are zero good reasons to vaccinate a child.

By Tedd Koren, DC

teddkorenKST@gmail.com

www.korenpublications.com

www.korenspecifictechnique.com

Please “Like” KST on FaceBook and get the latest reports:

https://www.facebook.com/KorenSpecificTechnique/

My blog for exclusive news and commentary

https://www.teddkoren.com

PS. A recent study comparing vaccinated with non-vaccinated children can be found at http://www.cmsri.org/wp-content/uplo...es5.8.2017.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Autism Petition--please sign
    Autism Epidemic Ends – June 2020…
    By Kent Heckenlively, JD

(I'm not in favor of the use of pharmaceuticals of any kind when there are so many natural remedies that are safer and more effective, but in this case, it might be helpful.)
    Somebody has to be an optimist.

I really don’t have any problem with being the optimist. And I don’t have a problem with somebody else being the pessimist. (Or realist, if you prefer!) It’s why my wife and I make such a good team. I create the vision and she sweats the details. Twenty-two years of marriage and we’re still going strong.

So let me tell you what my optimist mind says: WE CAN END THE AUTISM EPIDEMIC BY JUNE OF 2020.

It is dependent upon YOU signing and sharing this petition so that by July 9, 2017 we have 100,000 signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...her-conditions

And when I speak of the end of the autism epidemic, what do I really mean? I mean that we recover the more than one million individuals with autism, many of them now young adults and living in special homes because they have become too much for their parents to care for at home.

I am speaking of a scientific framework for understanding how vaccines are creating an entire generation of damaged children. And in understanding HOW this is happening, we create the societal awareness to stop this nightmare.

Why am I so confident that if I can get YOU and 99,998 other people to sign this petition that ALL OF THIS WILL BE FIXED BY JUNE OF 2020?

Even though I consider myself an optimist, I like to think my background as an attorney and science teacher requires me to have some evidence for my optimism. I think that one of the most difficult issues in autism is that there is NO BIOLOGICAL TEST WHICH TELLS US THIS CHILD HAS AUTISM AND THIS ONE DOES NOT.

HOW CAN YOU TARGET A DISEASE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO TARGET?

That’s what I love about CELL DANGER THEORY as developed by Dr. Robert Naviaux of the University of California, San Diego. He HAS A TARGET, the abnormal pattern of metabolites which indicate the cells are not communicating properly with each other. He has published on this pattern in autism AND in chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), and believes it may be the key to at least 20 more chronic diseases.

Naviaux’s cell danger theory proposes that when cells encounter some chemical, virus, or pathogen that they can’t identify, (immature immune system or novel substance) they respond by shutting down communication with other cells, prompting a decrease in energy production by the mitochondria. Trouble ensues.

He has shown that he can normalize this cellular communication by treating it with a century old medication, suramin, originally developed to treat African Sleeping Sickness. Naviaux used LOW-DOSES of suramin to achieve this result.

How low?

The patients in the Naviaux study attained suramin blood levels of 5-15 um. Typical treatment levels for those being treated over the past 100 years for African Sleeping Sickness is 50-100 um in the blood for a period of 1-3 months. The high doses for cancer chemotherapy used by cancer researchers in the 1980s were blood levels of 150-270 um for a period of 3-6 months. AT THOSE LEVELS THERE IS TOXICITY.

Naviaux demonstrated his proof of concept for suramin in three different animal studies. It is called antipurinergic therapy.

The first group Naviaux used were mice who had autism induced through ‘maternal immune activation’, a commonly accepted proxy for autism. (Antipurinergic Therapy Corrects the Autism-Like Features in the Poly (IC) Mouse Model, PLoSOne, 2014)

The second group were mice who had autism induced in a similar manner, but were the human age equivalent of thirty years old. (Reversal of Autism-Like Behaviors and Metabolism with Single-Dose Antipurinergic Therapy, Translational Psychiatry, 2014)

The third group were genetically designed to have Fragile X syndrome, often called ‘genetic autism.’ (Antipurinergic Therapy Corrects the Autism-Like Features in the Fragile X (Fmr1 knockout) Mouse Model, Molecular Autism, 2015)

Naviuax has recently completed and published a small human trial showing the temporary normalization of cellular communication in children with autism, and at least for a time, resumption of normal development. (Low-Dose Suramin in Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Small Phase I/II, Randomized Clinical Trial, Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 2017)

I always tell my students that the explanation of any scientific process should be simple, elegant, and even beautiful in its own way. I have spoken to Dr. Naviaux and know what he thinks is likely. He thinks that patients will need infusions (or some way to deliver the medicine) every six to eight weeks, allowing the cellular communication networks to build. Depending on the severity of the problem, treatment should probably be no more than one or two years, then it would be self-sustaining.

What was once so confusing and overwhelming comes into clear understanding.

I think the path is clear and it’s what I put in my White House petition.

One, have the White House meet with Dr. Naviaux and have him come up with a treatment protocol.

Two, have the FDA approve suramin for this ‘off-label’ use.

Three, have Congress fully fund and monitor. Up to this point, a good amount of the funding has been coming directly from Dr. Naviaux.

Personally, I think we can solve this problem in two years. My wife made me put three years. Here’s that petition again.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...her-conditions

By Kent Heckenlively, JD
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Constance (23rd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MIT researcher Dr. Stephanie Seneff shows connections between autism and Monsanto's Glyphosate
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1163194
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Pam (26th July 2017), sanma (4th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #231
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Food for thoughts from Jim Stone:

Anything to stall the truth about autism just one day longer:

So a team of Koreans have said it is environmental mercury, all the while they ignore vaccines. FACT: Mercury DOES NOT cause autism. The use of fetal tissue cells for viral cultures in vaccines, and GMO yeast with human genes in vaccines, and intentionally destructive adjuvants are what causes autism.

This is super easy to prove: Autism took off in the late 80's and early 90's. Before that time, autism rates were 1:20, 000. In the late 80's and early 90's it suddenly jumped by 100X to 1:200. And it has only gotten worse since then. Since thimerosal was a vaccine ingredient for decades prior to the explosion in autism rates, it cannot be what triggered the sudden increase. It was probably not a good thing to put in vaccines, but it is also impossible for it to be what is causing autism when it's use remained constant while autism rates exploded.

I am getting sick and tired of all the elitist trolls spawning fake story after fake story to divert people away from the truth about what is causing autism. They have gone bonkers lately, so let me line item a couple things:
    1. If parents are noticing their kids going permanently bonky after vaccines, IT IS NOT GLYPHOSATE DOING IT.

2. If vaccines have had thimerosal for decades before autism became an issue, IT IS NOT THIMEROSAL DOING IT.

3. If people in the past filled their mouths up with mercury fillings and virtually no one had autism, IT IS NOT ENVIRONMENTAL MERCURY DOING IT.

4. If the human genome self corrects when races get mixed (it does, that is a fact) IT IS NOT GENETIC DEGRADATION DOING IT because race mixing has become common, while autism exploded.

5. If the ONE THING that changed, that is universal to practically everyone is the sudden production of vaccines grown in tissues derived from aborted babies, and that coincides with an explosion in autism rates, THAT IS PROBABLY IT.
    Anyone with a lick of sense in medicine knows that you can't inject human tissue into someone while that tissue is in the presence of a pathogen, because the immune system will often be tricked into thinking that human tissue itself is the enemy, and it will then attack the body. This is why there has been such a sudden explosion in auto immune disorders, with autism being at the forefront.

Autism is an auto immune disorder that has been triggered against the brain. It can also be caused by triggering auto immune disorders against the oils and proteins the brain needs to function, so it becomes starved. This would fully explain why coconut oil can alleviate symptoms of autism, and would fully explain why the elite have once again turned against coconut oil - autism is a weapon, and they don't want people donning bullet proof vests. They'll have to produce an entirely new line of vaccines designed to wipe out coconut oil if it is indeed a substitute for other oils the brain needs to function, that the current vaccines are designed to wipe out.

Anyway, I was not prepared to go into detail on the topic right now, but those are the basics that everyone should know.

Indeed, the elite are doing everything they can to point the finger away from how their vaccines are really accomplishing the job of destroying the children. All they need to do is buy a little more time afforded by deception induced ignorance in the masses - keep people digging the wrong corner of the yard a day longer, - and they will win because they have done so much damage already it won't take much more to cause an unrecoverable situation.

Autism is in fact caused by
    1. Human tissue in the vaccines, and

2. intentionally sabotaged vaccine adjuvants.
    No one with three functioning brain cells can possibly deny it is the vaccines doing it, so, the real place to look is what is it with the vaccines that changed?

That is the ONLY place anyone is going to find an answer.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Applesprig (5th April 2024), Baby Steps (26th July 2017), Flash (14th July 2017), onawah (14th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017), sanma (4th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MIT Dr. Stephanie Stenoff - Monsanto Makes Poison - Deep Science
    I don't think there's any doubt that glyphosate is playing a role in autism as well as many other epidemics (though I won't argue that aborted fetal tissue in vaccines is a factor too).
    Some practical advice in this talk re the importance of eating organic, using fermented foods for gut health, and fulvic acid and/or bentonite, which bind to glyphosate and help expel it from the body.
    I had a disagreement with a local Dr. about the usefulness of Chondroitin for bone health. I maintain that I always feel better when taking Glucosamine Chondroitin, whereas he says that Chondroitin isn't useful. Dr. Stenoff's talk seems to validate my stance.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th July 2017 at 22:39.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (14th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

The package insert document autism as an adverse event.

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.2

Page 11;

http://www.naturalnews.com/files/FDA-Tripedia.pdf

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

onawah (16th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How to Prevent Autism: Expert Advice from Medical Professionals
    From Autism Action Network
    7/26/17
    Quote Autism book targeted by by international boycott released

Today marks the official release of Dara Berger's book, "How to Prevent Autism: Expert Advice from Medical Professionals." In its very short life so far Berger's book has been the target of an international boycott campaign, (launched before the book was released) and not one but two ridiculously biased video interviews on Salon.com, the first was so bad Salon pulled it and did a second with a different interviewer, which wasn't quite as awful as the first, but still really bad.

Berger was a professional journalist before autism led her in a whole new direction. She shares advice from a range of credentialed experts on what can be done, based on the information we have, to prevent autism. Unlike her legions of critics why not read the book and come to your own conclusions?

You can purchase the book here:

https://autism-action-network-shop.m....com/collectio...

The statistics are alarming and become more so every year. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 1 in 68 children have been identified with an autism spectrum disorder, making it one of the fastest growing developmental disorders in the United States. Further, the CDC estimates that parents with a child on the autism spectrum can have nearly a 20 percent chance of having a second child with autism.

In How to Prevent Autism, Dara Berger shares her personal journey with autism. She describes everything that went wrong with her son that led to an autism diagnosis and everything she did differently to prevent her daughter from suffering the same fate. She interviews eight well-known ASD experts--including doctors, nutritionists, nurses, and scientists--about the factors that have led to the growing epidemic of autism. Based on the best practices for preventing autism in children, each professional offers perspectives grounded in their own research and their patients’ improvements. The book covers every detail--from the importance of mothers’ cleaning out their bodies preconception, through common genetic mutations that may put children at risk, to the crucial role of nutrition in prevention.

All parents agree that every choice counts when it comes to the health of their children. As Dara Berger makes clear in this personal, informative, and authoritative book, the stakes could not be higher when it comes to autism.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th July 2017), Hervé (26th July 2017), Pam (26th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Petition for Moratorium and Investigation into Vaccines
    (This idea is probably too overly optimistic, but it can't do any harm)
    Trump Gets Authority to MOVE Against Vaccines and Pharma Control of Media. Will He Do It?
    By Kent Heckenlively, JD
    http://bolenreport.com/trump-gets-au...ol-media-will/
    Quote I love it when a plan comes together…

Or perhaps more accurately, I love it when my BRILLIANT idea inspires other people to share their BRILLIANT ideas, and we end up with a plan that is absolutely SPECTACULAR.

Something NEW Has Happened…

On July 27, 2017, an EMERGENCY CITIZENS’ PETITION FOR FIVE YEAR CHILDHOOD VACCINE MORATORIUM REGULATION was filed before the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

This is an adjunct to the White House Petition on the same matter. We will show you this NEW petition in my next article.

Here’s that link to the White House Petition if you aren’t one of the more than 5,000 who have already signed.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dhood-vaccines

What does this Petition to the FDA and CDC (Besides the one to the White House) mean really?

In this long war against vaccines, our side has come up with some extremely compelling arguments.

One of those arguments is the principle of informed consent.

Simply stated, before you can make an “informed decision” you need to have the critical information. The failure of government and industry scientists to perform the same type of long-term safety testing of vaccines, as is done with EVERY other pharmaceutical drug, means you cannot give “informed consent” to ANY VACCINE.

Another great argument is that under the Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics Act, no drug can be approved unless it is proven “safe and effective.” No such showing has ever been made about vaccines, thus their use is not permitted. No agency has the authority to waive this requirement.

By that standard, ALL VACCINES have been approved in a manner inconsistent with federal law.

The government additionally engages in unlawful conduct when it promotes such unapproved use of vaccines, and especially when it allows the use of coercion such as vaccine mandates, which violate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Geneva Declaration, and the Nuremberg Code. This is an especially glaring violation in light of the fact that our own Supreme Court has declared vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe.”

This gives President Trump the statutory authority (since he is responding to a citizen’s petition) to conduct an investigation of the claims of unlawful actions in the approval and promotion of vaccines AND to TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.

I would draw President Trump’s attention to request #4 of the petition: BAN DIRECT PHARMACEUTICAL ADVERTISING TO CONSUMERS AND ALLOW SUCH ADVERTISING ONLY TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

I remind my readers of the story Robert Kennedy, Jr. told at the Revolution for Truth Rally this year in Washington, D.C.

Kennedy said that he had known Roger Ailes, the founder and former Chairman of Fox News since Kennedy was sixteen years old. Kennedy said that Ailes had told him that advertising from the pharmaceutical industry to Fox News (and other network news shows) made up about 70% of their revenue in a non-election year. Ailes went on to say that if any host on his network started talking about vaccines and autism, he would have to immediately fire him.

Do you think our President would be interested in cutting off 70% of the advertising revenue to this dishonest, Destroy Trump media? And how would it play to the average American? The President can go on Twitter and announce to the American people that they will NEVER have to watch another Viagra commercial during the family dinner hour.

I figure the approval rating for that move would be around 80%.

You might enjoy this quote from the 15 page petition:

“There can hardly be a more fundamental or central freedom than whether agents of government can force one to receive a medical treatment. That the treatment may be vaccination, which is not merely experimental, but uninsurable and “unavoidably unsafe” gives greater emphasis to the unconscionable personal sacrifice the individual is mandated to make. Such a mandate is inconsistent with status as a free person, rather than a slave. No free society can tolerate any such imposition.”

Now, what else does this mean? It means the FDA and CDC have to open a 90 day comment window. Okay, all of you long-time activists who have been fighting for this cause, this is the time to step up with YOUR best arguments. Is the community aroused to fight for this cause?

Can we get 5,000 to 10,000 comments on this proposed regulation?

I believe this is vitally important now because we have people NOW in government, like President Trump, who have SPOKEN ABOUT VACCINE INJURY. This is akin to the days of the Civil Rights Movement when there was a President in the White House who wanted to DO SOMETHING. We may quibble over tactics, but in the end we want the same outcome.

And if the FDA and CDC do not answer this petition at the end of those 90 days, then we have standing to SUE THEM.

I am so incredibly grateful to the long-time legal activists who contacted me and suggested this course of action, based upon their years of study. I am proud to lead this effort.

It is going to get fun.

There will be more about this issue in further articles, but for now I want as many of you as possible to sign the White House petition.

Here’s that link:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...dhood-vaccines

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

Kent Heckenlively is the author of INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism, available on Amazon and at Barnes&Noble.com
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2017), DebJoy (31st July 2017), East Sun (4th August 2017), Hervé (31st July 2017)

31. Link to Post #236
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Jim Stone has a new, detailed, report out regarding vaccinations.

He is convinced that vaccinations are a sinister plot by Ashkenazi Jews to weaken and destroy other human races.

I find his evidence that it's a sinister plot, to weaken or destroy large portions of humanity, to be rather persuasive.

Whether it is exactly the Ashkenazi Jews who are behind the plot, or some other ancient families, secret societies or alien master race(s) who are behind the plot ... that I don't know.

Certainly Jim's blaming it squarely on the Ashkenazi Jews, plus his conspiracy minded approach, will make it easier for dissenters to dismiss his work as crack-pot, anti-Semetic, nonsense.

I can not easily dismiss his report in its entirety. Something is "rotten in Denmark", and elsewhere on this planet, in our civilization.

You can find Jim's report at: Malicious intent: Documented evidence proves Ashkenazi Jews absolutely will use medical procedures as weapons.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th August 2017), Bob (4th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Hervé (9th August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #237
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Western crackdown on vaccine refusal begins; punishment and fines now a reality

Claire Bernish The Free Thought Project
    Tue, 08 Aug 2017 21:00 UTC

As a shift toward authoritarianism in Western governance finds civilians increasingly at the mercy of liberty-robbing laws, punitive (in)justice, and state control, our individual sovereignty as human beings and parents to decide whether or not children should be vaccinated might not be ours to make quite soon.

While both sides of the public vaccine debate maintain intractably obstinate, the governments of Australia and several European nations have come out in support of inoculation mandates - or penalties steep enough to equivocate mandates - to the consternation of parents concerned for the dearth in comprehensive research on the topic.

Pro-vaccine positions contend the safety of vaccines and their track record of nearly annihilating deadly and dreaded diseases; but detractors say the benefits have not been examined in the context of the shots potential interactions with one another, among other seemingly imperative points.

Both sides deem one another child abusers for their positions, and - although Western laws do not yet prohibit refusing inoculation - legislation trends intimate the State has lost patience with parents who refuse to follow the full vaccination schedule, in whole or part, with children enrolled in public education.

Driving the international push toward mandatory immunization are multiple outbreaks of diseases worldwide - measles and whooping cough, for example - previously thought so minimal a modern risk as to be considered nearly eradicated. Recent acts of legislation throughout the West indicate the response to these public health crises will ultimately mean a loss of choice for the people on a particularly thorny topic, Vox reports,

"Europe has long struggled with a vaccine mistrust problem ... and these new laws or policy proposals arose in the context of ongoing, unprecedented measles outbreaks across the continent. Australia has also dealt with its share of vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks, and the government crackdown is part of a push to get 95 percent of Australian children vaccinated with routine immunizations, above the current rate of 93 percent."

European and Australian lawmakers quickly busied themselves with fending off possible epidemics, reaching various State-forced solutions to the debate.

At the end of July, Italy's Parliament approved a mandatory if controversial course of ten vaccines to be given children through the age of 16 years - for which parents must produce proof in order to enroll kids in school, or face a fine of €500 (approximately $600) for noncompliance.

German officials did not prohibit refusing immunization, but did turn teachers into snitches and trepidatious parents into potential criminals by imposing inordinate fines of up to €2,500 (about $3,000) against those who refuse vaccine counseling from their doctors for their kindergarten-age children - as well as the requirement school administrators report offending parties to authorities.

France intends to deem 11 vaccines mandatory by next year - adding eight to the diphtheria, polio, and tetanus already required - although, as Vox notes, fines and penalties for violations aren't yet clear. Notably, a survey last month found a telling three in ten people do not trust in vaccines - a figure growing by the day.

One drastic solution to the immunization debate - dubbed 'No Jab No Pay' - comes from the state of South Australia, where unvaccinated children would be barred from daycare and preschool, with massive fines of $30,000 ($24,000 U.S.) levied against schools allowing kids who aren't inoculated to attend. Parents also lose social benefits.

Questions about the safety, efficacy, and possible long-term effects of immunizations in young children have spread faster than the epidemics vaccines prevent - particularly in the U.S., where a cleft divides the two inflexible stances, and neither seems keen on the slightest compromise.

Discussions pertaining to State-mandated vaccines on the horizon here send shivers up the necks of skeptics and a faction of the human rights movement. Social media frequently buzzes in condemnation of government-coerced anything, and choice-eliminating mandated inoculation - the prospect an administration of kleptocrats would violate the most personal of sovereignties - leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of proponents and detractors, alike.

"All 50 states currently have legislation requiring vaccines for students," Vox reports, "but almost every state allows exemptions for people with religious beliefs against immunizations, and 18 states grant philosophical exemptions for those opposed to vaccines because of personal or moral beliefs. (The exceptions are Mississippi, California, and West Virginia, which have the strictest vaccine laws in the nation, allowing no philosophical or religious exemptions.)"

Severe though they may be, officials flaunt high rates of inoculation in those three states as a measure of success.

With the law-and-order Trump administration swiftly clamping down on dissent in any of its multitudinous forms - including refusing to vaccinate one's progeny - it could be posited some incarnation of mandatory inoculations will likely visit the states quite soon. An epidemic could be brewing at any time.

Related:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (9th August 2017), fourty-two (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017)

35. Link to Post #238
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Enormous basic lies about vaccination

by Jon Rappoport Aug 16 , 2017

I’ve placed these lies in the context of a Q&A:

Q: Let’s say I accept the idea that vaccines create protection against disease. Vaccines create immunity. What’s the problem? Why should I worry? Why should I go outside the mainstream for information?
    A: Well, let’s start here. The theory of vaccination states that the shots cause a person’s immune system to swing into action against a particular germ that is placed in the vaccine. This is a “rehearsal” that prepares the immune system to react when the real disease and the real germ come along later. Got that?

Q: Yes. That’s what I’ve been taught.
    A: But you see, there is one vaccine (Hepatitis B) that is given to a baby the day it is born. The baby has no immune system of its own. In fact, some researchers say a child doesn’t fully develop his own immune system until age 12-14.

Q: Yes? So?
    A: A vaccine can’t cause the desired “rehearsal” unless the recipient has his own immune system. That’s obvious.

Q: But that would mean the vaccine can’t work during those years when a child doesn’t have his own fully developed immune system.
    A: Correct.

Q: But then all the experts would be wrong.
    A: That’s right.

Q: What about the elderly? We constantly hear they must get vaccines because they have weak immune systems.
    A: That’s another piece of fake information. Vaccines can’t make a weak immune system stronger. According to conventional wisdom, vaccines merely prepare a functioning immune system for a disease that will come along later. Actually, a vaccination given to people whose immune systems are weak can have a decidedly negative effect. The vaccination can overwhelm the weak immune system.

Q: But we have a great deal of information stating that vaccines have wiped out traditional diseases. The success rate has been remarkable.
    A: Two points here. As Ivan Illich states in his book, Medical Nemesis: “The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition.” (Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, 1977)

Q: What’s the other point?
    A: When the experts claim vaccines have wiped out traditional diseases, what are they really saying? They’re saying that the visible symptoms of those diseases are seen rarely now, compared with earlier decades. But why have those visible symptoms receded into the background?

Q: Yes, why?
    A: It could be because those symptoms have been wiped out. But it could be because those symptoms have been suppressed.

Q: I don’t understand.
    A: Consider the basic symptoms of measles. Rashes, fever. Conventionally speaking, are they simply the result of infection by the measles virus? No. The symptoms are a combination of infection AND the body’s immune system reacting to the germ. That reaction—the inflammatory response—is the body’s attempt to throw off the effects of the germ. THAT’S WHY WE SEE THE SYMPTOMS.

Q: Yes? So?
    A: Vaccines contain toxic elements. Germs, chemicals like aluminum, formaldehyde. If these toxic substances weaken the immune system, then there will NOT be a full inflammatory response. The immune system won’t be capable of mounting that response. Therefore, the visible symptoms of the disease won’t appear, when the real disease comes along. Do you understand?

Q: Yes. The immune system is too weak to fight back.
    A: The vaccination weakens the immune system. So when the measles disease actually comes along later, the person who received the vaccine won’t be able to fight it off easily. Therefore, you won’t see rashes and fever. The rashes and fever occur when the immune system is capable of mounting a full response.

Q: Therefore?
    A: Therefore, after mass vaccination campaigns against measles, it will seem as if measles has been wiped out because, by and large, we don’t see the traditional symptoms anymore. But that’s an illusion. Measles hasn’t really been wiped out. Instead, people are now suffering from a weakened immune system, and symptoms of THAT will be different.

Q: That’s a disturbing idea.
    A: Yes it is. Because now you’re talking about chronic illness, not acute measles which burns out quickly in the presence of a fully functioning immune system.

Q: Wait a minute. For a long time, millions of cases of measles have been reported in the Third World, where children’s immune systems are very weak. So the symptoms of measles WERE visible.
    A: Yes. Let’s say those children’s immune systems were, at one time, barely strong enough to mount an inflammatory response. That’s why the rashes and fever appeared. But then, after vaccination with toxic elements, that wasn’t the case anymore. All those children were now “below the line.” When the measles came along, you could no longer see the symptoms. After vaccination, their immune systems were too weak to mount the inflammatory response. This isn’t “we wiped out measles.” This is “we replaced measles with chronic disease.”

Q: You seem to be saying we need to make people’s immune systems stronger. That’s the real answer. Then children will get the real diseases and overcome them—and then they’ll be immune for life.
    A: Yes, absolutely.

Q: What medical “fix” will do that?
    A: There isn’t any. Making a person’s immune system stronger is a non-medical situation. It involves better nutrition, better local sanitation, and other factors, none of which have to do with medical treatment.

Q: You’re also saying that a weak immune system opens the door to all sorts of disease conditions.
    A: Correct. Vaccination can’t cure a weak immune system. The solution has to be non-medical.

Q: I don’t imagine medical experts like that idea.
    A: That would be a vast, vast understatement.

Q: But there must be a medical solution to weak immune systems.
    A: Why?

Q: Because if there isn’t, everything we’ve been taught is wrong.
    A: And you can’t accept that?

Q:
    If I did accept that, it would mean the medical system has a large stake in keeping people’s immune systems weak.
    A: And miles of propaganda tell you that couldn’t be true.

Q: Right.
    A: Whose problem is that?

SILENCE.

Q: I don’t want to think about this. I’d rather bury my head in the sand. Let me shift the conversation to something you wrote about—the flu vaccine. This troubles me, too. You quoted author Peter Doshi, who published an article in the BMJ Journal. Can I quote you?
    A: Feel free. Go ahead.

Q: “Dr. Peter Doshi, writing in the online BMJ (British Medical Journal), reveals one monstrosity.”

“As Doshi states, every year, hundreds of thousands of respiratory samples are taken from flu patients in the US and tested in labs. Here is the kicker: only a small percentage of these samples show the presence of a flu virus.”

“This means: most of the people in America who are diagnosed by doctors with the flu have no flu virus in their bodies.”

“So they don’t have the flu.”

“Therefore, even if you assume the flu vaccine is useful and safe, it couldn’t possibly prevent all those ‘flu cases’ that aren’t flu cases.”

“The vaccine couldn’t possibly work.”

“The vaccine isn’t designed to prevent fake flu, unless pigs can fly.”

“Here’s the exact quote from Peter Doshi’s BMJ review, (BMJ 2013; 346:f3037)”:
    “’…even the ideal influenza vaccine, matched perfectly to circulating strains of wild influenza and capable of stopping all influenza viruses, can only deal with a small part of the ‘flu’ problem because most ‘flu’ appears to have nothing to do with influenza. Every year, hundreds of thousands of respiratory specimens are tested across the US. Of those tested, on average 16% are found to be influenza positive’.”
    “…’It’s no wonder so many people feel that “flu shots” don’t work: for most flus, they can’t’.” (end of Doshi quote)

“Because most diagnosed cases of the flu aren’t the flu.”

“So even if you’re a true believer in mainstream vaccine theory, you’re on the short end of the stick here. They’re conning your socks off.”

A: You have a question about this?

Q: More like a…it’s shocking. Deeply shocking.
    A: It’s supposed to be shocking. Facts sometimes are.

Q: But how could this escape mainstream journalism? Why wasn’t this a gigantic story in the press? Why hasn’t the government investigated?
    A: Why don’t you answer your own question?

Q: Because I’m afraid my answer would shock me.
    A: And whose problem is that?

SILENCE.

Jon Rappoport

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2017), DebJoy (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017)

37. Link to Post #239
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Vaccine disasters governments want you to forget

By Jon Rappoport Aug 18, 2017

Parents who question vaccines are crazy? Really? Parents who claim to discover vaccine-dangers are crazy? Really?

Official history is a curious thing. Whole sections of fact disappear from the record.

When I was researching my first book, AIDS INC., in 1987-88, I explored various forms of immune-system suppression, in order to show that HIV was not the real story.

I looked into vaccines, for example. Here is an excerpt from AIDS INC. Keep in mind that my research, at the time, ended in 1988. This excerpt reports on vaccines disasters and statements about vaccines made by several authors.

It is forgotten history:

“… Based on the only U.S. findings on adverse DPT [diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus vaccine] reactions, an FDA-financed study at the University of California, Los Angeles, one out of every 350 children will have a convulsion; one in 180 children will experience high-pitched screaming [can indicate brain damage]; and one in 66 will have a fever of 105 degrees or more.” (Jennifer Hyman, Democrat and Chronicle, Rochester, New York, special supplement on DPT, dated April, 1987.)

“A study undertaken in 1979 at the University of California, Los Angeles, under the sponsorship of the Food and Drug Administration, and which has been confirmed by other studies, indicates that in the U.S.A. approximately 1,000 infants die annually as a direct result of DPT vaccinations, and these are classified as SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) deaths. These represent about 10 to 15% of the total number of SIDS deaths occurring annually in the U.S.A. (between 8,000 and 10,000 depending on which statistics are used).” (Leon Chaitow, Vaccination and Immunization, CW Daniel Company Limited, Saffron Walden, Essex, England, 1987.)

“Assistant Secretary of Health Edward Brandt, Jr., MD, testifying before the U.S. Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources, rounded… figures off to 9,000 cases of convulsions, 9,000 cases of collapse, and 17,000 cases of high-pitched screaming for a total of 35,000 acute neurological reactions occurring within forty-eight hours of a DPT shot among America’s children every year.” (DPT: A Shot in the Dark, by Harris L. Coulter and Barbara Loe Fischer, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich.)

“… Barker and Pichichero, in a prospective study of 1232 children in Denver, Colorado, found after DTP that only 7% of those vaccinated were free from untoward reactions, which included pyrexia [fever] (53%), acute behavioral changes (82%), prolonged screaming (13%), and listlessness, anorexia and vomiting. 71% of those receiving second injections of DTP experienced two or more of the reactions monitored.” (Lancet, May 28, 1983, p. 1217)

“… the swine-flu vaccination program was one of its (CDC) greatest blunders…It all began in 1976 when CDC scientists saw that a virus involved in a flu attack outbreak at Fort Dix, N.J., was similar to the swine-flu virus that killed 500,000 Americans in 1918. Health officials immediately launched a 100-million dollar program to immunize every American. But the expected epidemic never materialized, and the vaccine led to partial paralysis in 532 people. There were 32 deaths.” (U.S. News and World Report, Joseph Carey, October 14, 1985, p. 70, “How Medical Sleuths Track Killer Diseases.”)

“Smallpox, like typhus, has been dying out (in England) since 1780. Vaccination in this country has largely fallen into disuse since people began to realize how its value was discredited by the great smallpox epidemic of 1871-2 (which occurred after extensive vaccination).” (W. Scott Webb, A Century of Vaccination, Swan Sonnenschein, 1898.)

“In this incident (Kyoto, Japan, 1948) – the most serious of its kind – a toxic batch of alum-precipitated toxoid (APT) was responsible for illness in over 600 infants and for no fewer than 68 deaths. On 20 and 22 October, 1948, a large number of babies and children in the city of Kyoto received their first injection of APT. On the 4th and 5th of November, 15,561 babies and children aged some months to 13 years received their second dose. One to two days later, 606 of those who had been injected fell ill. Of these, 9 died of acute diphtheritic paralysis in seven to fourteen days, and 59 of late paralysis mainly in four to seven weeks.” (Sir Graham Wilson, Hazards of Immunization, Athone Press, University of London, 1967.) For part two click below.

“Accidents may, however, follow the use of this so-called killed (rabies) vaccine owing to inadequate processing. A very serious occurrence of this sort occurred at Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil, in 1960. No fewer than 18 out of 66 persons vaccinated with Fermi’s carbolized (rabies ) vaccine suffered from encephalomyelitis and every one of the eighteen died.” (Sir Graham Wilson, Hazards of Immunization.)

“At a press conference in Washington on 24 July, 1942, the Secretary of War reported that 28,585 cases of jaundice had been observed in the (American) Army between 1 January and 4 July after yellow fever vaccination, and of these 62 proved fatal.” (Wilson, Hazards of Immunization.)

“Between 10 December 1929 and 30 April 1930, 251 of 412 infants born in Lubeck received three doses of BCG vaccine by the mouth during the first ten days of life. Of these 251, 72 died of tuberculosis, most of them in two to five months and all but one before the end of the first year. In addition, 135 suffered from clinical tuberculosis but eventually recovered; and 44 became tuberculin-positive but remained well. None of the 161 unvaccinated infants born at the time was affected in this way and none of these died of tuberculosis within the following three years.” (Hazards of Immunization, Wilson.)

“So far it is hardly possible to gain insight into the extent of the immunization catastrophe of 1955 in the United States. It may be considered certain that the officially ascertained 200 cases (of polio) which were caused directly or indirectly by the (polio) vaccination constitute minimum figures… It can hardly be estimated how many of the 1359 (polio) cases among vaccinated persons must be regarded as failures of the vaccine and how many of them were infected by the vaccine. A careful study of the epidemiologic course of polio in the United States yields indications of grave significance. In numerous states of the U.S.A., typical early epidemics developed with the immunizations in the spring of 1955… The vaccination incidents of the year 1955 cannot be exclusively traced back to the failure of one manufacturing firm.” [Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980, vol. 19, no. 4, “Story of the Salk Vaccine (Part 2).”]

“Suffice it to say that most of the large (polio) epidemics that have occurred in this country since the introduction of the Salk vaccine have followed the wide-scale use of the vaccine and have been characterized by an uncommon early seasonal onset. To name a few, there is the Massachusetts epidemic of 1955; the Chicago epidemic of 1956; and the Des Moines epidemic of 1959.” (Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980 vol. 19, no. 4.)

“By the (U.S.) government’s own admission, there has been a 41% failure rate in persons who were previously vaccinated against the (measles) virus.” (Dr. Anthony Morris, John Chriss, BG Young, “Occurrence of Measles in Previously Vaccinated Individuals,” 1979; presented at a meeting of the American Society for Microbiology at Fort Detrick, Maryland, April 27, 1979.)

“Prior to the time doctors began giving rubella (measles) vaccinations, an estimated 85% of adults were naturally immune to the disease (for life). Because of immunization, the vast majority of women never acquire natural immunity (or lifetime protection).” (Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, Let’s Live, December 1983, as quoted by Carolyn Reuben in the LA WEEKLY, June 28, 1985.)

“Adminstration of KMV (killed measles vaccine) apparently set in motion an aberrant immunologic response that not only failed to protect children against natural measles, but resulted in heightened susceptibility.” JAMA Aug. 22, 1980, vol. 244, p. 804, Vincent Fulginiti and Ray Helfer. The authors indicate that such falsely protected children can come down with “an often severe, atypical form of measles. Atypical measles is characterized by fever, headache… and a diverse rash (which)… may consist of a mixture of macules, papules, vesicles, and pustules… ”

Official reports on vaccine reactions are often at odds with unofficial estimates because of the method of analysis used. If vaccine-reaction is defined as a small set of possible effects experienced within 72 hours of an inoculation, then figures will be smaller. But doctors like G.T. Stewart, of the University of Glasgow, have found through meticulous investigation, including visits to hospitals and interviews with parents of children vaccinated, that reactions as severe as brain-damage (e.g., from the DPT vaccine) can be overlooked, go unreported and can be mistakenly assumed to have come from other causes.

Note: The list of examples cited above is by no means exhaustive.

WHO IS CRAZY?

THE PEOPLE WHO RESEARCH AND DOUBT THE SAFETY OF VACCINES, OR THE PEOPLE WHO AUTOMATICALLY, LIKE ROBOTS, BELIEVE VACCINES ARE SAFE AND DEFEND THE VACCINE ESTABLISHMENT?

Jon Rappoport

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), uzn (25th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Bumping this article posted here

Does the measles virus actually exist? This is a fascinating claim by a German biologist, who has rocked opinion on germ theory and vaccination worthiness...
    http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/ger...oes-not-exist/
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd August 2017 at 13:22.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Hervé (22nd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 27 LastLast