+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 11 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

[ Mod-edit: The first five posts of this thread began life on the thread File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links. Figuring out how to deal with autism, when one comes from a position that is confident that vaccines are part of the cause of autism, is a very different topic. - Paul ]

===

Some increasingly disturbing info, particularly the sterilising tetnis vaccine target woman in Africa. It warrents a lot more reading on my part. I went straight for the high level evidence of which there is nothing, but that doesn't mean that nefarious activity relating to vaccines hasn't been taking place.

A quick one for you Amzer, just to ensure your not throwing out the baby with the bath water, do you acknowledge that vaccines have been one of the greatest medical achievements in eradicating/controlling a number of infectious disease outbreaks? Or is it your opinion that vaccines are and always have been 100% to cause human harm??
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2014 at 11:30.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), Heartsong (11th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014), wondering (12th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    [...]

A quick one for you Amzer, just to ensure your not throwing out the baby with the bath water, do you acknowledge that vaccines have been one of the greatest medical achievements in eradicating/controlling a number of infectious disease outbreaks? Or is it your opinion that vaccines are and always have been 100% to cause human harm??
    I do, but only when the agenda and intent was different as with a Pasteur and/or an Antoine Béchamp... since then it seems that Eugenicists and Agenda 21 proponents have discovered how to perpetrate the perfect murder with their plausible deniability that "prepared terrains" would react so lethally with such and such adjuvant or previous injection/innoculation as with the Australian chicken.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (28th November 2016), cursichella1 (8th May 2016), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), DianeKJ (31st October 2015), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), meeradas (18th June 2020), NancyV (12th May 2014), Napping (11th May 2014), RunningDeer (23rd July 2015), Shannon (29th March 2016), sheme (11th May 2014), soleil (13th May 2014), T Smith (11th April 2015), Tintin (11th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Sanitation was the biggest factor that stopped the Western world from having such diseases as before. That, and natural immunity.
    Not to mention quarantine practices and better treatments for people suffering disease.

The vaccine makers' approach has been to stifle information.
    Society avoids disease only when information is shared.
    When we know not to touch the smallpox blankets.

Vaccines are just another product. Like choosing oatmeal over creamed wheat.
    Keeping your vitamin intake, fruits veggies, immune boosters up, is much more effective in the long term than CONTINUALLY overloading and REKEYING your immune system with vaccines that may or may not damage your sensitive body's systems, and not even provide effective or long term immunity to you.

And vaccines have contaminant viruses like SV40, things that are not understood well, and are passed on from parent to child whether or not that child is exposed to vaccines.

I'd love to see a post that isn't just "Ode to Vaccine" lol

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Ok good to hear Amzer.

Tesla, I'm sorry if I appear to be a mainstream science cheerleader. I'm just genuinely looking for answers and trying to so with some balance with very very little time to do so. I don't have the same degree of emotional attachment to the issue as you do for obvious reasons, so I'm doing my best to see it from both sides.

I'm in the medical industry myself and fortunate enough to work with some incredibly intelligent, altruistic individuals who make an amazing difference to peoples lives through Western Medicine. Vaccines have played a huge part in controlling infectious disease outbreaks.

I've worked in the 3rd world, believe me they don't eat well and their hygiene is horrible. Vaccines role in eradicating infections disease really is indisputable. However, that is not to suggest that there have been some horror stories along the journey and continue to be. After reading further into some of the stories you and Amzer have posted, there's enough there to be very concerned that nasty controllers have been intervening and doing some obscene things along the way. What better a place to hide something nasty, than in something that has been one of medicines greatest achievements.

I'll keep sorting through your previous posts guys and look through future ones. As I said, I'm incredibly time poor to contribute in a meaningful way, but will pull my finger out once my schedule eases up.

Much appreciative of both of your efforts guys.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Ellisa (25th June 2015), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), Oouthere (14th March 2015), soleil (13th May 2014), Synchronicity (12th May 2014), Tam (18th February 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This thread is for autism research and not for promoting vaccines.
    I would really appreciate if you could focus on that.
    Your posts seem ok on the surface but you are promoting vaccines over and over and over in every single one of them.

I heard your undocumented and unsupported point many times already.
    Maybe use some of your nice medical industry income to take a vacation and study this instead of giving me the "time poor excuse".
    I don't buy it.

Yes you are 100% correct in stating that our emotions regarding vaccines are very different.

You profit from their existence. People bring their kids to the doctor just for the stupid jabs.
    Whereas my own existence and that of millions of others is made miserable thanks to them.
    But you doctors and medical people seem to think it's ok to sacrifice the best of society for the least scrupulous.

I should look up that nurse who gave my son Rotavirus the wrong month.
    And oh yeah, the smart doctor and nurse who shot him up with vaccines after a low oxygen delivery.
    Without putting him on oxygen or giving him milk.

You guys are so amazing.
    Without you, the world would be missing thousands of autoimmune disorders and VAERS cases.
    people could educate at home and practice medicine at home legally without getting caught up in red tape.

oh Yes society profits so much by the drug industry being monopolized and shills being paid to support the vaccines that raped our genetic expression in the first place.

Oh gee the hugely rising ratio of vaccines:children could have NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EPIDEMIC, right?

Oh dur dur, look the other way and take the fat paycheck for the Man.

any more pro vaccine CRAP in this thread without any other contribution? and i will report it.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

As I noted in a Mod-edit to the opening post of this new thread, I created this thread by moving the above five posts from the existing thread File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (11th May 2014), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), Hervé (11th May 2014), karelia (11th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), Napping (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

We were never vaccinated we as children where encouraged to catch the disease and develop natural immunity we had a post war diet low in modern processed foods loads of exercise and very little electronic entertainment, first illness I became aware of as a child was Thalidomide when the little boy down the road was delivered his arms and legs where missing, due to a prescription for an anti emetic recommended for use in pregnancy . If I had to decide to have a child of mine jabbed today I would like to think I would say no thanks, or maybe I would go to France like Tony Blair did with young Leo . Polio jab was the only one I recall, there was an outbreak at the time.

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-an...bout-vaccines/

Changed my mind just read all of above -would not even have a French jab. Apparently they all destroy a part of our brain blood supply with the sludgification with metals vital micro blood vessels are destroyed for ever.
    Last edited by sheme; 11th May 2014 at 17:03.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is a false dichotomy.

There is a l-a-a-a-r-g-e middle ground, in which vaccines might have done some, even perhaps tiny, amount of good, while not being one of the greatest medical achievements.

That you would pose such a false dichotomy, and that you would continue to ask for answers in the form of "research" (suggesting, if I read you correctly, the sort of research respected by "standard medicine"), would seem to belie your likely purpose in asking.

I recommend you consider the work of Andrew J. Wakefield, available in books such as Callous Disregard: Autism and Vaccines: The Truth Behind a Tragedy, and in various interviews and lectures on Youtube, such as THE AUTISM AND VACCINE CONNECTION.

I for one an certain that there is a major medical cover-up of the efficacy of, and damage caused by, vaccines. If you choose to look in the research of modern day conventional medicine, you will surely realize that you will not find clear, undisputed evidence of such.

13. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Aspen (14th March 2015), cheez_2806 (11th June 2014), Christine (11th May 2014), Curious77 (15th April 2016), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), DNA (11th May 2014), Earth Angel (18th June 2014), exponentialist (26th July 2015), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), gripreaper (25th July 2015), Hervé (11th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), Michelle (21st July 2016), NancyV (12th May 2014), RunningDeer (11th May 2014), sheme (11th May 2014), soleil (13th May 2014), Sophocles (11th May 2014), spiritwind (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

If You Think Your Kid's Vaccines are Safe, DON'T Watch This! - Video

What exactly is in typical vaccines that kids get? You might be surprised. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is an expert on vaccines. She says you'll also be surprised at how much kids today get versus just a generation ago. She also talks about how many different chemicals and antigens are getting put into kids bodies.

Contributor(s): Tenpenny, Sherri D.O.
    Tags: chemicals, mercury, infants, vaccines, childrens health, viruses, antigens, aluminum, flu shot

Transcript:
    Hide Transcript

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Post by iHealthTube.com.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aspen (14th March 2015), Bill Ryan (11th May 2014), cheez_2806 (11th June 2014), Christine (11th May 2014), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Earth Angel (18th June 2014), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), karamba (3rd February 2015), Karma Ninja (15th March 2017), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), NancyV (12th May 2014), Napping (12th May 2014), RunningDeer (11th May 2014), sheme (11th May 2014), Sidney (11th May 2014), soleil (13th May 2014), spiritwind (11th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I have to add my two cents of course.
    I too work with the medical profession (and if you were to ask me in a nutshell) it is the priming of that gut from the birth canal right from the beginning, it is the root of the cause of the problem here. That births a spectrum disorder. Why allergies, toxic substances or immunization shots anything the gut works from which is your immunology systems and your detox systems.
    At birth your gut is primed with both good and bad bacteria and microorganisms....

I checked out Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride she has hours of YouTube videos that I listen to and it explains much including the link to the use of antibiotics over generations which is altering the gut flora period of which particular item is highlighted in my book bacteria Bifidus which is also linked to the leaky gut syndrome. Autism spectrum disorder because it is a multi system overload. Mercola.com so you may multi task.

I use different words, I say the cure to autism is a diagnostic panel. Another viewpoint. Is any one child able to handle immunization shot cannot be answered unless you run tests.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 11th May 2014 at 16:08.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

21g (1st December 2014), Napping (11th May 2014), Pam (25th September 2014), soleil (13th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Vaccines are toxic. Period

Answering the OP thread title
    Do vaccines contribute to autism. YES
    Should we vaccinate? Not if we can help it. There may be some circumstances that vaccines may prevent disease.
    The problem ism BiG PHARMA is needle crazy. Sticking newborns with tens of shots over the course of a few months in some cases. the repeated as booster. Vaccines destroy the bodies natural ability to be its own immunity.

The Amish do not have autism. We need to ask ourselves, why is that.

I guess if you think it is safe, then it is up to you to stick your child with it. Sometimes the consequences won't show up until decades later, with infertility or cancer.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Christine (11th May 2014), Curious77 (15th April 2016), DNA (7th April 2016), Earth Angel (18th June 2014), etheric underground (28th May 2015), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), JoePiscapo (1st September 2016), meeradas (18th June 2020), NancyV (12th May 2014), Pam (12th May 2014), RunningDeer (11th May 2014), sheme (12th May 2014), soleil (13th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-an...bout-vaccines/ I have just finished reading the above interview some life shattering information - Dr Moulden explains how even the act of breast feeding can give your baby Autism in certain circumstances. Well worth reading, the implications are very far reaching for the health of all humans no matter what age. I know I am never going to have another jab ever, not willingly anyhow. I see that this all has links with chem trails and the dumbing down of humanity. The Electric universe is acknowledged by me for one.

21. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Although she doesn't specifically bring up the Amish, Dr. Cambell-McBride explains that and the connections between the introduction into other countries are following the same patterns as autism. And that includes vaccines, antibiotics and fluoride in the water and everything else we discuss on these threads. I think they all connect with that.

And it is ludicrous to treat our children as though they are guinea pigs and let's just let it go. Autism is increasing. Vaccines may not be the best answer here maybe other answers out there Are better.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Pam (12th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Until I invest some more time reading and watching the wealth of info all of you guys have clearly watched I can't really comment much further. I do appreciate all of your passion, it's all coming with the right intent.

For the record I'm not a doctor and don't remotely profit from medications and vaccines etc Tesla. I've well and truely managed to piss you off and in hindsight i posted my queries in the wrong thread. So I sincerely apologise.

As I said I've got a beautiful young child who has had a course of her vaccinations. I'm bloody scared about what the vaccinations could be doing to her. I did look through the literature and found nothing conclusive linking autism with vaccinations so that's why I wanted to ask people who are convinced otherwise. I've got some more research to do it appears.

Finally, Paul, I can't help but feel a bit of paranoia coming from your direction in my intent for asking these questions. I know you guys must get a lot of people intentionally looking to disrupt threads or play the rolls of shills etc. For what it's worth I'm just genuinely concerned and am far from convinced withy stance that vaccinations for the majority are ok. Sites like this benefit from reasoned debate from both sides. I'm will say that I agree with your decision to start a new thread.
    Last edited by Napping; 11th May 2014 at 19:15.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

DebJoy (19th January 2017), Ellisa (25th June 2015), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), Hervé (12th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), Oouthere (28th April 2015), Pam (12th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

When I was a child, we vaccinated (each shot was months apart in time.) for chicken pox, measles, and mumps. Later, mass polio vaccinations in school, for a total of five. Today, newborns get a total of 37, often, multiple vaccinations in one shot.

I just heard yesterday, that my doctor told a patient, menopause is hitting at age forty now, and is the reason a lot of women are having difficulty conceiving.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bob (12th May 2014), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Earth Angel (18th June 2014), Fairy Friend (11th May 2014), Hervé (11th May 2014), NancyV (12th May 2014), Napping (12th May 2014), RunningDeer (11th May 2014), Sidney (11th May 2014), spiritwind (25th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey --- wanted to apologize for my rude (and tired) delivery last night Napping.
    I think you seem nice. It's ok to disagree on vaccines.

But I see it as an ongoing problem. Not just the damage that may have already occurred, but I think about all the kids who are getting them next week.
    I am sorry that my general statements about the practice suggested that there's some HUGE conspiracy involving EVERYONE.

When I say coverup -- not really talking about the people who administer the shots -- but things like GAVI, Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Institute.
    BIG MONEY telling people to shut up or bend over.

I do not want to alienate medical workers who want to know the truth about this.
    I was miserably rude last night and hope that I didn't hurt feelings, and if so, please accept my apology.

Think about it this way. What if we were talking about gun control.
    Except with vaccines, the government is playing devil's advocate.
    Like, most smart people agree that it takes people AND guns to kill people. There isn't a way to just separate human meanness from the issue of guns themselves being dangerous.

I would like people to look at this issue considering human nature, the nature of corporate capitalism, etc.
    I know what happens to whistleblowers and truth speakers in the medical industry. Wakefield is living proof.
    My former Naturopath is also under fire for giving injections to people hoping to cure cancer.
    It's a crazy world where the infant vaccine can give you a cancer-causing virus like SV-40,
    but if the FDA doesn't approve your cancer treatment you can apparently just die.
    And thank medicine for making that possible.

There is the emotional side of medicine (Hippocratic oath) etc,
    and then there is the practical side of medicine.
    When dealing with statistics, like damaged children correlating to vaccine intake, we have to shelve ALL the emotion.
    Not just the positive or just the negative.

Anyhow, to answer your question about vaccines -- are they a good thing and a lifesaver or not.
    Well, consider this question: would you choose your own life over your child's?
    Because taking a vaccine knowing it might cause vertical transmission of viruses to offspring,
    and potential trouble with DNA expression, is not the most motherly thing to do.

I am less scared of catching the worst flu ever than having a cytokine storm in reaction to it, where my own body kills itself?
    See?

Autism is many things but part of what it is, is autoimmunity.
    And vaccines are problem #1 when it comes to autoimmunty --- too many antigens and too many adjuvants resemble things in the human body,
    and once immune, aren't we always immune?

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Finally, Paul, I can't help but feel a bit of paranoia coming from your direction in my intent for asking these questions. I know you guys must get a lot of people intentionally looking to disrupt threads or play the rolls of shills etc. For what it's worth I'm just genuinely concerned and am far from convinced withy stance that vaccinations for the majority are ok. Sites like this benefit from reasoned debate from both sides. I'm will say that I agree with your decision to start a new thread.
    I am seldom good at reading a member's intentions. I usually cannot tell whether someone is aware of the impact they are having or not, and whether they are intending that impact or not.

What I could see was that repeatedly asking "... but show me the research that vaccines are harmful" on a thread focused on "how can we help and heal our autistic children" was disruptive to that thread.

I also knew that those on the autism thread had already concluded that vaccines were a significant contributory factor. Personally, I agree with them on that conclusion, though I am fortunate not to have significant direct experience. My agreement comes from what I read and videos I view, and from the views and understandings that I have developed within myself.

One more thing I am confident of. Those asking for "conventional standard of care and standard of research evidence that vaccines are, at least for the most part, harmful" don't usually find that sort of evidence. This is for two reasons:
    1. Such evidence is suppressed (sometimes violently and often with intensity) in the conventional medical treatment, research, teaching and media.
    2. Asking the question in those terms is often an indication that the present views and understandings of the one asking are not receptive to such evidence as does exist of the impacts of vaccines.
    How much of the above, if any, applies to yourself ... I don't really know. That doesn't matter much to me either. This thread has a focus and direction that makes sense, and the discussion is proceeding well.

What you choose to make of it, and how you choose to raise your child, will be your choice. I trust you will do the best you can by it, as most parents do. (And if you're like me, you'll probably look back on your raising of your child, years later, and notice a few things you could have done better <grin>.)

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BlueMoon (22nd September 2017), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), gripreaper (25th July 2015), Hervé (12th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), NancyV (12th May 2014), Napping (12th May 2014), Shannon (8th April 2016), sheme (12th May 2014), Sierra (12th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th May 2014), The Lawnman (23rd May 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

An important point you make there Sierra. I actually looked a little closer at how many antigens were in my babies last vaccination (She's had them at birth, 2 months 4 months 6 months and will have her 12 month vaccine next week) and was surprised to see that they had 8 inoculations thrown into her in the one sitting. I think something has to be said about the increase in bugs we are throwing at our babies, all at a one size fits all dose, with little consideration of their health status at the time. I think this is where the autoimmune issues can stem from in immunocompromised children and then from there to autism associated disorders?? well…..perhaps.

Tesla, it's all good re your post, I rarely take things personally. I do agree that big pharma are in it for the money and cannot be trusted, that Gates could well have a very unpleasant eugenist agenda and god only knows what the Rockafeller's are capable of. Where we definitely disagree is that you and others think that vaccinations are a big fat waste of time period and potentially have been used as a biological weapon from the outset. We'll have to agree to disagree there. If you want the journal articles I can post them backing that up I can post them.

Regardless of what the case is, vaccinations are here to stay for the time being and what concerns me is that there does appear, at least anecdotally, that a percentage of kids are reacting badly to the vaccinations. How can I tell if my kid is one of the vulnerable ones? I can't, because those in control would be up against the biggest law suit in history if a causal link to certain babies was made. So essentially I'm left to play Russian roulette.

Thanks Paul, I think there is an element of truth in your point 1. As for point 2, I find it hard to believe that scientists out there wouldn't be receptive to finding a causal link between vaccines and autism, they live for finding causal links, particularly something as juicy as that. However, if you're right about point 1. they'd never be given the research grants to investigate, or, if they did manage an investigation, it's quite likely that their work would never be published and indeed it's quite possible they would be threatened if they said anything.

The MMR vaccine, the one I'm most concerned about is fast approaching and I feel like I'm running out of time to make a considered decision. I've taken today off with a nasty flu, no doubt given to me from bub, so I've got some more time to look through the stuff you have all generously laid on the table.
    Last edited by Napping; 12th May 2014 at 05:29.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

JoePiscapo (1st September 2016), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th May 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Regardless of what the case is, vaccinations are here to stay for the time being and what concerns me is that there does appear, at least anecdotally, that a percentage of kids are reacting badly to the vaccinations. How can I tell if my kid is one of the vulnerable ones? I can't, because those in control would be up against the biggest law suit in history if a causal link to certain babies was made. So essentially I'm left to play Russian roulette.
    Actually you are not "left" to play Russian roulette with your child, you are CHOOSING to play Russian roulette with your child. Anyone who is concerned about the health of their children can easily research what is potentially harmful to newborns and young children. I did my research in the late 70's before my first child was born in 1980. Back then I had to order magazines and read in libraries since the Internet was not available.

I found out that vaccines are potentially extremely harmful to babies so I CHOSE to not play Russian roulette with my children. Neither of my children had a single vaccine or shot of any kind until they were at least 18. They were very healthy throughout their childhood and whenever they got the usual measles, chicken pox or whatever...I did not take them to a doctor but kept them home to go through the disease. That is how they develop natural immunities.

If I could find out the evidence without the Internet that convinced me I would never vaccinate any child, certainly anyone with an open mind and a desire to find out the actual TRUTH could easily find it with the Internet. When we find out that the medical profession is either more ignorant or more evil than we ever imagined it can be extremely difficult to let go of old beliefs, but if you really care about your children you must be willing to hear the truth. Continuing to vaccinate your child while you have even a tiny doubt is blatantly engaging in the game of Russian roulette with the health of your child. Only you are responsible for doing that.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

etheric underground (28th May 2015), gripreaper (25th July 2015), happyexpat (1st April 2016), Hervé (12th May 2014), JoePiscapo (1st September 2016), karelia (12th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), meeradas (18th June 2020), Shannon (29th March 2016), soleil (13th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

[QU

Some increasingly disturbing info, particularly the sterilising tetnis vaccine target woman in Africa. It warrents a lot more reading on my part. I went straight for the high level evidence of which there is nothing, but that doesn't mean that nefarious activity relating to vaccines hasn't been taking place.

A quick one for you Amzer, just to ensure your not throwing out the baby with the bath water, do you acknowledge that vaccines have been one of the greatest medical achievements in eradicating/controlling a number of infectious disease outbreaks? Or is it your opinion that vaccines are and always have been 100% to cause human harm??[/QUOTE]

OTE=Napping;832752][ Mod-edit: The first five posts of this thread began life on the thread File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links. Figuring out how to deal with autism, when one comes from a position that is confident that vaccines are part of the cause of autism, is a very different topic. - Paul ]

===

[B]Why don't you asked to have your child titered for immunity since she has already had numerous vaccines ? Titers are frequently requested by responsible pet owners rather than repeatedly vaccinating them. It is suspicious to me that the Allopathic medicine model is to just keep pumping kids with more and more.Of course Pharma doesn't make a profit off of a little blood test. By the time a kid is 6 years old in the US the CDC recommends completion of a total of 49 injections![/B]
    Last edited by Pam; 25th September 2014 at 15:14. Reason: I didn't write this at least the top of it.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

etheric underground (28th May 2015), JoePiscapo (1st September 2016), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), NancyV (12th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 11 27 LastLast