+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst 1 10 20 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #381
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

China plans to let victims sue vaccine makers for punitive damages after string of scandals

Zhuang Pinghui Yahoo!
    Mon, 12 Nov 2018 00:01 UTC

China plans to let victims sue vaccine makers for punitive damages after string of scandals

China is planning new laws that would allow people to sue drug makers for punitive damages in cases of death or serious illness caused by faulty vaccines.

The draft Vaccine Management Law, posted online for public consultation on Sunday night, follows the country's largest vaccine safety scandal earlier this year.

The State Administration for Market Regulation said past scandals have exposed numerous flaws in supervision and in vaccine production and distribution.

The new legislation is designed to establish a long-term supervision system by integrating articles from different pieces of legislation.

The new legislation allows patients and families to sue vaccine makers and distributors for punitive damages if they knowingly sell faulty vaccines that cause death or serious illness.

"This is the first time punitive damages have been introduced in civil cases relating to health," said Zhu Yonggen, a Beijing-based medical lawyer.

"Victims have never been awarded compensation higher than the actual amount of financial losses, including funeral fees, hospital bills and compensation for pay during sick leave."

Zhu also said the Supreme People's Court would need to issue guidelines before local courts can give any ruling on punitive damages.

China has been hit by a string of vaccine safety scandals in recent years, although there have no officially confirmed reports of deaths of serious injuries caused by faulty vaccines.

Currently if it is proved that a vaccine caused adverse health effects, victims will be liable for compensation from the local health authority if the vaccine was part of a national immunisation programme or from the drug makers if it is outside the scope of such programmes.

The level of compensation depends on the economic status of the area where the vaccine is administered.

The legislation is being introduced months after China's second largest rabies vaccine maker Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences was found to have falsified its production records, used out-of-date materials, mixed different batches of products and failed to test them properly.

Fourteen company executives and staff members were detained over the scandal and senior officials were sacked.

Although the company was fined 9.1 billion yuan (US$1.3 billion) and ordered to set up a compensation scheme to pay victims up to 650,000 yuan, demands for tougher regulations have been mounting.

Previous scandals have included the case of a major drug maker which was found to have sold 400,520 inferior DPT vaccines and a public outcry the previous year when it emerged that 570 million yuan of improperly stored or expired vaccines had been illegally sold across the country for years.

The new law identifies some violations as "serious breaches of the law", such as fabricating production inspection logs, changing batch numbers, filing fake data for lot releases, failing to recall substandard vaccine.

Such violations could see firms losing their licences and subject to fines worth five to 10 times the value of the products in question.

Legal representatives and staff holding key posts in the companies involved are liable to have their profits confiscated and be barred from the industry for 10 years.

Meanwhile, officials who fail in their regulatory responsibilities or are found to be involved in cover-ups or interfering with investigations will be punished "severely".

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th November 2018), Bill Ryan (13th November 2018), Chip (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Flowerpunkchip (15th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), onawah (13th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #382
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From "Educate Yourself" Latest:
    Healing from Vaccines Masterclass ~ Encore Weekend
    All 9 Episodes Online FREE until Sunday midnight (EDT)
    Record While Available
    https://tinyurl.com/y7j8g324

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th November 2018), Bill Ryan (18th November 2018), Chip (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Franny (22nd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), onawah (21st November 2018), ThePythonicCow (18th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #383
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,525 times in 20,692 posts

Super-high levels of toxic aluminum found in brains of autistic patients: aluminum is present in many vaccines
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 21, 2018
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...s-of-autistic/

"Here I am printing the abstract of a new study: “Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.” The publication is Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology.https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...46672X17308763

The authors of the study are associated with The Birchall Centre, Lennard-Jones Laboratories, Keele University, Staffordshire, UK; Life Sciences, Keele University; and the Department of Clinical Neuropathology, Kings College Hospital, London, UK.

The findings? Shockingly high levels of aluminum were found in these brain samples. It’s widely acknowledged that aluminum can enter the brain and disrupt its functions.

Of course, aluminum is present in many vaccines.

Here is the abstract of the study. I’ve put several statements in caps for emphasis:

“Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF BRAIN TISSUE IN AUTISM WAS CONSISTENTLY HIGH. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. THESE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST VALUES FOR ALUMINIUM IN HUMAN BRAIN TISSUE YET RECORDED AND ONE HAS TO QUESTION WHY, FOR EXAMPLE, THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF THE OCCIPITAL LOBE OF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY WOULD BE 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors [10 donors or 5, as mentioned above?]. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.”

The study authors mention “clues.” What about the many aluminum-containing childhood vaccines now on official schedules?

Worldmercuryproject.org writes:

“What does this mean for today’s generation of children who receive 5,000 mcg of aluminum in vaccines by the age of 18 months and up to 5,250 additional mcg if all recommended boosters, HPV and meningitis vaccines are administered.”

This might well constitute a “clue,” pointing to where at least some of that highly toxic aluminum in autistic brains comes from.

As “the experts” deny this vaccine-aluminum-autism connection, I would suggest they back up their “science” by stepping forward themselves and taking ALL the vaccines on the official schedule, including boosters, in order to catch up with their shots. They should do this in the limited time recommended by public health agencies.

After all, if aluminum (and other toxic substances) in vaccines aren’t a problem, what do they have to lose?

They’re desperate to mandate the full load of vaccines for every man, woman, and child—so they should start with themselves.

Otherwise, they have no standing to make claims.

Neither do “science bloggers” who embrace every official mainstream study as if it were manna from heaven. To them, I offer the following quotes from two famous medical-journal editors, who have pored over more studies than these bloggers have dreamed of.

Marcia Angell, former editor of The New England Journal of Medicine, in the NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption”:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

Here is Richard Horton (another pro’s pro), editor-in-chief, The Lancet, in The Lancet, 11 April, 2015, Vol 385, “Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?”:

“The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness…

“The apparent endemicity of bad research behaviour is alarming. In their quest for telling a compelling story, scientists too often sculpt data to fit their preferred theory of the world. Or they retrofit hypotheses to fit their data. Journal editors deserve their fair share of criticism too. We aid and abet the worst behaviours. Our acquiescence to the impact factor fuels an unhealthy competition to win a place in a select few journals. Our love of ‘significance’ pollutes the literature with many a statistical fairy-tale…Journals are not the only miscreants. Universities are in a perpetual struggle for money and talent…”

I want to see more on the new study showing shocking levels of aluminum in autistic people. I want to see funding provided to other researchers—INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS with no ties to drug companies or government agencies—so they can follow up on the new study and come to their own conclusions.

And I want to see common sense applied to aluminum toxicity.

As in: why would anyone want to inject children with a known neurotoxin?

Would you be willing to spin the roulette wheel on YOUR child’s life and future and brain?

Well, would you?"

(Flashback: “Vaccines-aluminum-autism: but don’t worry, go back to sleep”.
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ck-to-sleep-2/)
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (21st November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), Chip (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Flowerpunkchip (15th December 2018), Franny (22nd November 2018), Frenchy (22nd December 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #384
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

This is terrible. Yet injecting ‘clean’ faecal human solution back into autistic sufferers’ bowels could cure them...? Get on with it immediately.
    I have been irreperably damaged by mercury poisoning in my first year of life, Pinks Disease, resulting in COPD symptoms, always rhinitis, necessitating adenoid and tonsil removal (that should never have been done, as adenoids are necessary filters for one’s immunine system).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173747/
    However, lots of us are well, within reason. I am angry, but dealing with everything is everyone’s challenge, some a wee bit more diverse than others.
    Last edited by avid; 21st November 2018 at 19:28.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Chip (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), onawah (22nd November 2018)

9. Link to Post #385
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Scientist jailed after discovering deadly viruses are delivered through vaccines

Explain Life
    Sat, 17 Nov 2018 00:01 UTC

Molecular bioloist Dr. Judy A. Mikovits was thrown in prison after discovering evidence that deadly retroviruses are transmitted through vaccines given to humans.

In a disturbing true story first published by Natural News, Dr. Mikovits found evidence "that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to 25 million Americans through vaccines."

Dr. Mikovits worked with human retroviruses and focused on immunotherapy research and HIV. In 2009, she was doing research on neurological diseases, including autism, when she discovered many of her study subjects were suffering from serious medical issues. These issues included cancer, motor-neuron disorders and chronic fatigue Syndrome (CFS).

Collective-evolution.com reports:
    She believed a virus may have been responsible for these symptoms, and through her research, she isolated the viruses that turned out to come from mice.
    It looked like a virus, it smelled like a virus, a retrovirus, because those are the types of viruses that disrupt the immune system. And several other investigators back in the 90s had actually isolated retroviruses from these people but the government called them 'contaminants,' that they weren't real and that they didn't have anything to do with the disease. Well, we isolated a new family of viruses that were called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus. So these viruses were murine leukemia viruses, mouse viruses.

So spin forward two years, our paper published in one of the best scientific journals in the world in Science, October 8th, 2009. Usually that makes one's career, in my case it ended my life as a scientist as I knew it.
    Virus Delivered Through Vaccines
    Dr. Mikovits' paper, in and of itself, did not immediately bring the wrath of the powerful pharmaceutical industry. However, when a paper published 2 years later made the connection between this new virus and vaccines, then Mikovits' research findings became too dangerous for the Deep State. Here is how Mikovits explains it in the video:
    So in 2011, another AIDS researcher in a journal called Frontiers in Microbiology wrote a paper that really cost me a lot; I didn't know that he was going to write this paper, but it basically said the most likely way that these murine leukemia virus-related viruses, these types of viruses, entered humans, was through vaccines.

So when did we start vaccines? 1953, 1934, right in the 30s with the polio, and what we were doing to attenuate, to make the virus less pathogenic, less toxic, is we were passing them through mouse brains, so we were passing them through the brains of mice, and every scientist who works with these viruses, and worked at the National Cancer Institute recognized the possibility that if you put human tissue and mouse tissue together the possibility is that you're going to pick up a virus that is silent, in the mouse, that is it doesn't hurt the mouse, but it kills the human, or causes serious disease in the human.
    Deep State Comes Knocking
    It was not long after the implications from the paper became clear and the Deep State saw the threat that was being posed to the vaccine industry that their powerful mechanisms of cover-up, obfuscation, and deception were activated:
    I was fired, jailed, without cause, without hearing, without any civil rights at all, just drug out of my house in shackles one day, on November 18th, 2011, I refused to denounce the data, I refused to say it was a mistake, we have the data, I showed the data, I showed all of the data, and I just refused, they basically said tell everybody you made it all up, and you can go home. And if you don't, we'll destroy you. And they did.
    She was arrested without a warrant and held in jail for 5 days without the opportunity for bail as a fugitive from justice, and was given a 4-year gag order. Her career was destroyed. Her story is documented in the book Plague: One Scientist's intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases.

Ironically, the FDA has now approved a testing protocol to detect retroviruses in the U.S. blood supply which is worth millions of dollars, and based in large part on Dr. Mikovits' research, but it is being managed by Big Pharma. So while this distinguished scientist is now bankrupt and without employment, others are allegedly capitalizing on her research to earn millions of dollars to clean up the U.S. blood supply.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Related:

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), Chip (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Elixir (23rd November 2018), Flowerpunkchip (15th December 2018), Franny (24th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), meeradas (22nd November 2018), onawah (22nd November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #386
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Super-high levels of toxic aluminum found in brains of autistic patients: aluminum is present in many vaccines

by Jon Rappoport Nov 21, 2018

Here I am printing the abstract of a new study: “Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.” The publication is Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology.

The authors of the study are associated with The Birchall Centre, Lennard-Jones Laboratories, Keele University, Staffordshire, UK; Life Sciences, Keele University; and the Department of Clinical Neuropathology, Kings College Hospital, London, UK.

The findings? Shockingly high levels of aluminum were found in these brain samples. It’s widely acknowledged that aluminum can enter the brain and disrupt its functions.

Of course, aluminum is present in many vaccines.

Here is the abstract of the study. I’ve put several statements in caps for emphasis:
    “Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF BRAIN TISSUE IN AUTISM WAS CONSISTENTLY HIGH. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. THESE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST VALUES FOR ALUMINIUM IN HUMAN BRAIN TISSUE YET RECORDED AND ONE HAS TO QUESTION WHY, FOR EXAMPLE, THE ALUMINIUM CONTENT OF THE OCCIPITAL LOBE OF A 15 YEAR OLD BOY WOULD BE 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.? Aluminium-selective fluorescence microscopy was used to identify aluminium in brain tissue in 10 donors [10 donors or 5, as mentioned above?]. While aluminium was imaged associated with neurones it appeared to be present intracellularly in microglia-like cells and other inflammatory non-neuronal cells in the meninges, vasculature, grey and white matter. The pre-eminence of intracellular aluminium associated with non-neuronal cells was a standout observation in autism brain tissue and may offer clues as to both the origin of the brain aluminium as well as a putative role in autism spectrum disorder.”
    The study authors mention “clues.” What about the many aluminum-containing childhood vaccines now on official schedules?

Worldmercuryproject.org writes:
    “What does this mean for today’s generation of children who receive 5,000 mcg of aluminum in vaccines by the age of 18 months and up to 5,250 additional mcg if all recommended boosters, HPV and meningitis vaccines are administered.”
    This might well constitute a “clue,” pointing to where at least some of that highly toxic aluminum in autistic brains comes from.

As “the experts” deny this vaccine-aluminum-autism connection, I would suggest they back up their “science” by stepping forward themselves and taking ALL the vaccines on the official schedule, including boosters, in order to catch up with their shots. They should do this in the limited time recommended by public health agencies.

After all, if aluminum (and other toxic substances) in vaccines aren’t a problem, what do they have to lose?

They’re desperate to mandate the full load of vaccines for every man, woman, and child—so they should start with themselves.

Otherwise, they have no standing to make claims.

Neither do “science bloggers” who embrace every official mainstream study as if it were manna from heaven. To them, I offer the following quotes from two famous medical-journal editors, who have pored over more studies than these bloggers have dreamed of.

Marcia Angell, former editor of The New England Journal of Medicine, in the NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption”:
    “It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”
    Here is Richard Horton (another pro’s pro), editor-in-chief, The Lancet, in The Lancet, 11 April, 2015, Vol 385, “Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?”:
    “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness…

“The apparent endemicity of bad research behaviour is alarming. In their quest for telling a compelling story, scientists too often sculpt data to fit their preferred theory of the world. Or they retrofit hypotheses to fit their data. Journal editors deserve their fair share of criticism too. We aid and abet the worst behaviours. Our acquiescence to the impact factor fuels an unhealthy competition to win a place in a select few journals. Our love of ‘significance’ pollutes the literature with many a statistical fairy-tale…Journals are not the only miscreants. Universities are in a perpetual struggle for money and talent…”
    I want to see more on the new study showing shocking levels of aluminum in autistic people. I want to see funding provided to other researchers—INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS with no ties to drug companies or government agencies—so they can follow up on the new study and come to their own conclusions.

And I want to see common sense applied to aluminum toxicity.

As in: why would anyone want to inject children with a known neurotoxin?

Would you be willing to spin the roulette wheel on YOUR child’s life and future and brain?

Well, would you?

(Flashback: “Vaccines-aluminum-autism: but don’t worry, go back to sleep”.)

Jon Rappoport

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Elixir (9th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Vaccines as currently composed and prescribed are the invention of the hundreds of Nazis brought over to the USA in project Paper Clip. From what I have read on the internet father Bush is all tied up with them. When the institute a program, they have tested and already know what they are doing, such as planetary GENOCIDE, working with those who research Death by Cancer and who have outlawed any cures other than their death cocktails. If you wish to kill your children immediately or progressively, just continue to vaccinate them. One vaccination turns to 37 and soon it will be 100. Why not? Fools never learn. I bypassed the polio shot offered in school because intuitively, I knew it was death. Decades later, Cancer was linked with the polio shot in those who took it. People like the Rockefellers have used and abused resources such as oil which belongs to all people to secure great wealth for themselves which they use to buy influence and power over research, manufacturing, etc. Their connection to the Population Council certainly suggests their interest in world GENOCIDE. I suggest they take their own medicine and rid us all of themselves. Vaccines are designed to KILL.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Franny (24th November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #388
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Study: Can toxic aluminum be removed from the body by drinking water containing silicon?

by Jon Rappoport Nov 23, 2018

(For Part-1, click here.)

I’m not recommending a treatment for aluminum here. I’m reporting on a very interesting preliminary study.

First of all, there is widespread agreement that aluminum is a neurotoxin. Whether it enters the body through vaccination, environmental pollution, geoengineering, or any other route, it can pass through the blood-brain barrier and wreak havoc.

The study I’m quoting is, “Silicon-rich mineral water as a non-invasive test of the ‘aluminum hypothesis’ in Alzheimer’s disease.” (The citation is J Alzheimers Dis. 2013;33(2):423-30. doi: 10.3233/JAD-2012-121231. PMID 22976072)

Here is the abstract. I’ve highlighted key passages in caps:
    “THERE HAS BEEN A PLAUSIBLE LINK BETWEEN HUMAN EXPOSURE TO ALUMINUM AND ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE FOR SEVERAL DECADES. We contend that the only direct and ethically acceptable experimental test of the ‘aluminum hypothesis’, which would provide unequivocal data specific to the link, is to test the null hypothesis that a reduction in the body burden of aluminum to its lowest practical limit would have no influence upon the incidence, progression, or severity of Alzheimer’s disease. Herein we are testing the hypothesis that silicon-rich mineral waters can be used as non-invasive methods to reduce the body burden of aluminum in individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and a control group consisting of their carers and partners. WE HAVE SHOWN THAT DRINKING UP TO 1 L [LITER] OF A SILICON-RICH WATER EACH DAY FOR 12 WEEKS FACILITATED THE REMOVAL OF ALUMINUM via the urine in both patient and control groups without any concomitant affect upon the urinary excretion of the essential metals, iron and copper. WE HAVE PROVIDED PRELIMINARY EVIDENCE THAT OVER 12 WEEKS OF SILICON-RICH MINERAL WATER THERAPY THE BODY BURDEN OF ALUMINUM FELL IN INDIVIDUALS WITH ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE AND, CONCOMITANTLY, COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE SHOWED CLINICALLY RELEVANT IMPROVEMENTS IN AT LEAST 3 OUT OF 15 INDIVIDUALS. This is a first step in a much needed rigorous test of the ‘aluminum hypothesis of Alzheimer’s disease’ and a longer term study involving many more individuals is now warranted.”
    The reduction of aluminum in the body, plus improved cognitive ability in several patients in this small group, is a promising start.

Obviously, the cost is very low, because we’re talking about water.

If this study had used a drug, you would have read about it in the mainstream press. The drug company would have trumpeted the results as a potential breakthrough.

But pharmaceutical companies, and their medical and press and government allies, put up barriers against all natural solutions…

An historical example—Consider Pellagra. In the first half of the 20th century, in the US, there were three million cases. 100,000 people died. Researchers at health agencies insisted there had to be germ at the bottom of it. They looked and looked and looked.

Meanwhile, other researchers found out Pellagra was mainly a deficiency of niacin. They were pushed into the background.
    “A bunch of whackos. Pay no attention to them.”
    Finally, after 100,000 deaths, most of which were unnecessary, the “experts” grudgingly admitted,
    “Yes, it’s niacin.”
    Jon Rappoport

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Flash (24th November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018), Reinhard (21st December 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #389
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Baby monkeys given standard doses of MMR vaccines develop symptoms of autism

Vicki Batts Newstarget
    Tue, 12 Jul 2016 00:00 UTC

The mainstream media and conventional medicine have done everything in their power to convince the world that vaccines don't cause autism. But if that's really true, then why are the very same vaccines that are given to people causing autism in primates? A recent study conducted by researchers from the University of Pennsylvania found that some of the most commonly administered vaccines caused autism in monkeys. The monkeys were given standard doses that simulated the same doses given to children - the researchers naturally adjusted the vaccine doses based on the monkeys' weights to keep everything on an even keel.

The team, led by researcher Laura Hewitson, conducted the type of analysis on regularly-used vaccine regimens that should be done before they are given to children, of all people. This was the kind of experiment that should have been conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, but naturally, they have never conducted such a study before. What are they doing with our tax dollars again?

What Hewitson and her team discovered has completely destroyed the myth that vaccines are harmless and well worth their salt. Their findings showcased how what were considered "appropriate" doses for the monkeys' weights and sizes still led to the development of symptoms characteristic of autism. The monkeys' unvaccinated counterparts did not develop any signs of autism or exhibit any similar symptoms of vaccinated monkeys. The researchers analyzed the effects of several vaccines, including flu shots and the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine.

The MMR vaccine has been scrutinized for its potential to cause harm to its recipients. Natural News reports:
    As of March 1, 2012, nearly 900 claims have been filed in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for injuries and deaths associated with MMR vaccination. Meanwhile, there have been zero reported deaths from natural measles infection for more than a decade.
    Of course, vaccine enthusiasts would just say no one has died of measles recently because of the vaccines. However, even before the measles vaccine was developed, death from measles was quite rare. Getting the MMR vaccine could actually be more dangerous than not getting it at all. The MMR vaccine has been documented as being a potential cause for measles occurrence, and it is associated with other severe side effects such as encephalopathy, seizures, nerve pain, gastrointestinal disorders and much, much more. Fortunately, there are plenty of natural solutions for boosting immunity and protecting your body that don't involve needles or brain damage.

Source: NaturalNews.com (May 06, 2012 )

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Flash (24th November 2018), onawah (24th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #390
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looking at the japanese vaccine schedule: (https://www.jpeds.or.jp/uploads/file...%20English.pdf) I do not think that could be the reason for low infant mortality rates in japan.
    It looks like „in spite of“ instead of „because of“

Japan has high iodine intake and generally less junk food than the US - maybe that makes the difference?
    (Japan also has the lowest rates for hormonal cancers - breast, ovaries, prostate... - again: iodine!!...)

greetings
    s.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

avid (25th November 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), onawah (29th November 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #391
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Report: 1 in 40 Kids Has Autism
    NOVEMBER 28, 2018
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...urce=mailchimp
    "Using data collected from parents of more than 43,000 children from the 2016 HRSA National Survey of Children’s Health, researchers are now estimating as many as 1 in 40 children ages 3 to 17 in the U.S. have been diagnosed with autism. This is a huge increase from April 2018 when the CDC reported 1 in 59 children are on the spectrum.

Published online in the journal Pediatrics, the new HRSA study looked at a wider age range of children and used data collected from parents nationally vs. the CDC’s more narrow review of medical and school records of 8-year-olds living in 11 residential areas.

This article from UPI:
    https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2018...4701543270985/
    ...provides additional insights from the researchers and more specific details about the results."
    HEALTH NEWS NOV. 26, 2018 / 6:26 PM
    U.S. autism rate up to 1 in 40 children, CDC says
    ByAlan Mozes, HealthDay News
    "MONDAY, Nov. 26, 2018 -- A new government study finds that roughly 1 in 40 American children has autism, a huge jump from the previous estimate of 1 in every 59 children.

The survey asked parents of more than 43,000 children between the ages of 3 and 17 whether or not their children had ever been diagnosed with autism or an autism spectrum disorder, or ASD, and whether the child in question still struggled with an ASD.Study author Michael Kogan offered several explanations for the discrepancy between the previous figure from the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the new figures from the 2016 National Survey of Children's Health.

First, he noted that "because there is no biological test for ASD, it is difficult to track." And he added that different data collection methods can produce very different results.

RELATED Biomarker panel can detect autism earlier in children using saliva
    For example, Kogan pointed out that the CDC only collected information on 8-year-olds living in 11 residential areas. By comparison, the latest survey looked at a far wider age range, and is the first such effort to be national in scope.

The latest figure is also based on a more recent time frame than the CDC's last review in 2014, he noted. And his team's conclusions stem from information collected from parents, while the CDC conducted a review of medical and school records.

"I don't know if 'surprised' is the word I would use," Kogan said about his team's findings. "We began the study knowing that the prevalence of ASD had been increasing for the last 30 to 40 years."

RELATED Study confirms zinc deficiencies' link to early development of autism
    Kogan serves as director of the Office of Epidemiology and Research in the Maternal and Child Health Bureau of the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration.

Apart from arriving at an estimate for autism prevalence, the investigators noted that more than a quarter of children with ASD (27 percent) were taking some type of medication to tackle the disorder's symptoms. Nearly two-thirds (64 percent) had been receiving behavioral treatment in the year leading up to the survey.

But parents of children with autism indicated that their children had greater care needs -- and had more trouble getting that care -- relative to those struggling with other comparable conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression and anxiety, Down syndrome, behavioral or conduct problems, intellectual or learning disabilities, and/or Tourette syndrome.

RELATED Prenatal exposure to antidepressants, antipsychotics not linked to autism risk
    Specifically, parents said they were 44 percent more likely to have trouble getting mental health care, 24 percent less likely to get care coordination help, and 23 percent less likely to have a "medical home" for their child, meaning a single team of caregivers.

The findings were published online Nov. 26 in the journal Pediatrics.

Thomas Frazier, chief science officer at Autism Speaks, expressed little surprise at the findings.

"They are generally consistent with previous parent surveys and other direct prevalence studies where researchers directly screen for and attempt to identify autism," he said, adding that the CDC numbers are "probably a bit conservative."

As to why estimates have generally been rising in recent years, Frazier dismissed the idea that the overall share of American children who have autism is growing that rapidly, suggesting instead that analysis methods have become "more liberal and inclusive."

As to the broader question of access to care, Frazier agreed that there is an urgent need to provide better access to early screening and subsequent treatment, particularly for low-income families.

"At Autism Speaks, we have attempted through our Autism Treatment Network to increase pediatricians' and family practice doctors' awareness and ability to screen," in addition to providing "gold-standard" medical care, he said.

And Frazier added that "early, intensive developmental and behavioral interventions are effective," especially when parents get the training they need to be better positioned to help their child.

According to Autism Speaks, autism spectrum disorder refers to a "broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication." "
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #392
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AutismOne conference hosts International HPV Vaccine Education Symposium this May In Chicago
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will deliver Keynote
    Autism Action Network
    12/5/18
    http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...80761&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]
    "Nation’s Most-Comprehensive Autism Conference Welcomes Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Speakers from Over Ten Countries in Unprecedented Educational Event. The 4th Annual International HPV Vaccine Education Symposium will be held in Chicago during the AutismOne 2019 Conference.
    AutismOne, the nation’s largest and most-comprehensive annual autism conference announced today that it will host the proceedings of the 4th Annual International HPV Vaccine Education Symposium.
    Presenters from countries around the globe will speak at this symposium that runs Wednesday, May 22, 2019, through Friday, May 24, 2019, with a keynote address from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Esq., champion of environmental and children’s health causes.
    Chairperson of the Symposium, Robert J. Krakow, Esq., stated: “This will be an unprecedented scientific gathering where international experts from more than ten countries will share their research and explain why they believe there are multiple unanswered questions regarding HPV vaccine safety, efficacy, and need.”
    Co-chairperson of the Symposium, Norma Erickson, continued: “The public is told on a regular basis that all vaccines are proven safe, affordable, necessary, and effective prior to FDA approval. Unfortunately, that may not be the case with HPV vaccines. As questions surrounding HPV vaccines and vaccination programs intensify around the world, there is an ever-growing need for accurate information, which this symposium endeavors to provide.”
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

JRS (6th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Primate Vaccination’s Impact on Gut Flora
    DECEMBER 06, 2018
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...urce=mailchimp
    "A recent study published in Nature investigated the gut flora of infant macaques vaccinated with different vaccine schedules. The text of “Microbial structure and function in infant and juvenile rhesus macaques are primarily affected by age, not vaccination status” is available at this link:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-34019-0
    However, the usefulness of this study in assessing the gut microbiome as it relates to vaccination impacts on children with autism is limited as outlined in the review below by Children’s Health Defense board member, Dr. Brian Hooker."
    Critique by Brian Hooker, Ph.D.
    Hasegawa et al.,2018:
    "This particular study was focused on the intestinal microbiome of infant and juvenile macaques who were exposed to either the 1990s or the 2008 vaccination schedule, including thimerosal-containing vaccines. Unfortunately, this study contributes nothing in terms of understanding intestinal health differences in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children.

First, the sample size of each group was insufficient to develop clear differences in the gut microbiome for the different vaccinated and unvaccinated groups. The experimental groups (receiving either the 1900s vaccination schedule or the 2008 vaccination schedule) consisted of just 12 animals each and the control group (receiving no vaccines) consisted of just 16 animals. To pick up a “signal” for a gut microbiome presumably for autism, which has a prevalence of approximately 1 in 36 children in the U.S., each group would need at least 36 subjects. Thus, this study was woefully “under-powered” to find such a signal and it would be rare that with these small groups, such a microbiome would exist. It is therefore logical that there would be no differences in the microbial community among the different groups studied.

Second, the indicators of “gut health” were insufficient to assess a condition that could be consistent with autistic intestinal dysbiosis. The study authors merely looked at the structure of the gut microbial community at the genus level using genetic probes targeted at 16S rRNA sequences (i.e., a genetic signature for the type of bacteria that exist in the macaque’s feces). The method used was not quantitative; thus the relative abundance of microorganism species, relative to each other was never assessed. The authors do call out different genera and families of bacteria typical to the gut but no attempt was made to correlate these to overall intestinal health. To get any quantitative information on microbial species, one needs to run what is called a GI panel, which is the gold standard at identifying gut dysbiosis via microbial species that are problematic, for example, clostridium bacteria or candida yeast. This was not completed on any of the groups of macaques.

Other intestinal markers that would be helpful include parameters of intestinal immune function including total secretory antibody lining the gut mucosa, lysozyme and chymotrypsin enzymes which may be present in quantities to fight intestinal pathogens. These tests were simply not done, leaving a very limited snapshot of some bacteria and other organisms that may be present in significant quantities in the gut. Again, this does not give any type of picture of overall intestinal health, especially conditions associated with neurodevelopmental disorders including autism."
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Referring to interview segment 1:24:52 in Del Bigtree's latest VLOG. This segment VERY IMPORTANT IMO. All his information is valuable.

Quote by: Celeste McGovern, Ghost Ship Media

NOVEMBER 13, 2018
    Vaccines Induce Bizarre Anti-Social Behaviour in Sheep

Just seven injections of vaccines or the aluminum salt added to vaccines caused alarming behavioral changes linked to a fatal nervous system disorder in sheep, a new study from Spanish veterinary researchers shows.

Vaccinated lambs and lambs that received injections of aluminum that is used in human vaccines as well, began aggressively biting the wool from other sheep, pacing restlessly and overeating, according to the study published this week in the journal Pharmacological Research.

Researchers from the Universities of Zaragoza and Navarra, Spain separated 21 male lambs into three groups. These received either common sheep vaccines, an aluminum ingredient called Alhydrogel used in many human as well as animal vaccines, or saline placebo. All other conditions were controlled. The researchers noted that the vaccinated and Alhydrogel animals became more solitary and anti-social than those injected with placebo. “In general, sheep are gregarious, and have a strong drive to be in the company of flock mates,” they said. Antisocial behavior is “uncommon and readily detected by an observer.” Fewer interactions with other animals “might indicate a deleterious effect on animal welfare,” the vets explained.

As well as interacting less with their flock, the vaccinated and aluminum- treated animals were notably more aggressive than untreated animals and began to bite wool off of their pen mates. Wool-biting is a well-documented, serious and relatively common abnormal behavior in sheep that causes significant harm to both the injured animals, and potentially the animal ingesting wool, but there is no accepted explanation for it in the veterinary literature. Within months of their first seven injections, five of seven vaccinated lambs had multiple areas of wool loss on their rumps and withers as a result of wool-biting.

Sheep exhibit a consistent and synchronous pattern of activity and resting, which the inoculations appeared to have altered.
    Restless, repetitive behavior
    The Spanish vet researchers noticed that the vaccinated and aluminum-treated animals spent less time lying down than did the lambs in the control group. “The changes in the treatment groups reflect restless or excitatory behavior because resting patterns can be used to identify social stress in animal husbandry,” the study says. “Sheep exhibit a consistent and synchronous pattern of activity and resting, which the inoculations appeared to have altered.”

The lambs in the vaccinated and aluminum groups were more inclined to restless pacing and random repetitive behaviors compared to controls as well. These “stereotypies” can be indicators of animal stress or of damage to the central nervous system.

“They also exhibited a significant increase in excitatory behavior and compulsive eating,” the study, led by Lluís Luján, a professor of veterinary pathology at the University of Zaragoza, concluded.

In general, the researchers reported, the uncommon behavior changes were more pronounced in the lambs that received the vaccines rather than those given the aluminum vaccine ingredient only, though both groups were clearly affected while the control group was not.

Some changes were readily apparent in the animals at their first assessment in summer, when they had received only seven injections. Overall, the animals received an accelerated schedule of 16 vaccines over 12 months to study the effects.

Stressed lambs
    Blood tests showed that cortisol levels in the vaccinated and aluminum treated sheep were elevated during winter when cortisol levels fell in control sheep. “Cortisol is a good indicator of stress in animals that are exposed to adverse situations,” the researchers noted. As well, white blood counts (WBC) of the vaccinated animals were significantly higher than those of both other groups -another indicator of stress. “In our study, conditions were not stressful, which suggests that the vaccination was responsible for the increase in the WBC in the Vaccine Group.

Aluminum-loaded granulomas
    The researchers published a separate study on October 31, in the journal Autoimmunity Reviews, which looked at tissue samples of the sheep post mortem following the experiment.

Microscopic examination revealed that the vaccinated and aluminum treated animals had numerous “granulomas” – lumpy, cheese-like nodules up to two cm in diameter under their skin and in lymph nodes far from the injection sites. These nodules were found to contain macrophages – a type of white blood cell that engulfs pathogens, loaded with tiny shards of the toxic metal aluminum. The jagged edges of the aluminum had pierced sacs inside some of the macrophages, spilling out and apparently, triggering programmed cell death responses in the surrounding tissue.

Granulomas, the researchers noted, were more lumpy and prevalent in the vaccinated animals and tended to be flatter in the aluminum-only treated animals. None of the placebo animals had these bodies under their skin.

Post mortem exams revealed the animals’ nervous tissue was riddled with the toxic metal aluminum.
    Fatal disease
    The experiment was part of a research effort to understand a mysterious new disease that had decimated the Spanish sheep industry between 2008 and 2010 following a government-mandated bluetongue vaccine campaign.

Prof. Luján was approached by farmers at the time who were losing entire flocks to the disease. Animals were affected in two phases: in the first acute phase, only a few animals in a flock became nearly unresponsive with an acute meningoencephalitis, and a second chronic phase, sometimes months later and frequently triggered by an exposure to cold weather, affected up to 100 percent of flocks. The sheep became restless and anxious, then showed extreme weight loss and neurological damage. Eventually, all four limbs were paralyzed and they dropped to their front quarters, comatose, and died.

The disease was reproduced experimentally by repetitive vaccination of sheep. Post mortem exams revealed the animals’ nervous tissue was riddled with the toxic metal aluminum.

Ovine ASIA, as Luján’s team called it, is an animal version of Autoimmune/Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants (ASIA)– an immune system disease first clearly defined in humans in 2011. Immunologists, including leading Israeli immunologist Yehuda Shoenfeld, recognized that adjuvants – foreign substances in the human body including vaccine adjuvants designed to evoke a powerful immune response – can in some individuals hyper-stimulate the immune system into self-attack mode. Autoimmune diseases that are an expression of self attack can manifest as everything from atopic dermatitis and arthritis to severe nervous system disorders including Guillain Barre Syndrome and multiple sclerosis. These diseases now affect up to one in five Americans and are a growing global health concern.

Public health agencies have been aware of problems with aluminum adjuvants since at least 2002…
    Many of these conditions have repeatedly been linked in medical literature to vaccination. Public health agencies have been aware of problems with aluminum adjuvants since at least 2002 when a public health symposium overseen by Mayo Clinic vaccine researcher Gregory Poland, heard French doctors describe a new disease, Macrophagic Myofasciitis (MMF) which developed after intramuscular injection with vaccines containing aluminum. Patients presented with extreme muscle fatigue and cognitive impairment and one fifth of them developed overt autoimmune diseases. Biopsies of their deltoid tissue revealed granulomas of aluminum in macrophages, much like those found recently in the Spanish sheep.

More recent studies from the French and English researchers studying MMF revealed that in mice, injected aluminum migrates to lymph nodes – as was seen in the Spanish sheep – and to distant sites including brain where it persists for up to a year, activating the immune system in a persistent inflammatory state.

In 2015, more than 75 immunologists and medical doctors and researchers collaborated on a medical textbook, Vaccines and Autoimmunity, which overviews the research strongly suggesting that vaccine ingredients can induce autoimmune diseases.

They focused on aluminum, with more than 1,100 papers documenting its neurotoxicity. Aluminum strongly provokes the immune system and sets off poorly understood chains of immune reaction. It is added to numerous human vaccines including those for hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diptheria-tetanus, meningitis and HPV.

Prominent defenders of injecting aluminum in children include Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia pediatrician and vaccine promoter Paul Offit who tells parents that the neurotoxic metal is not injected in sufficient quantities to cause harm.

Health agencies have largely ignored the issue and vaccine manufacturers have proceeded as usual. The Gardasil 9 vaccine introduced in 2015, for example has twice the level of aluminum of its predecessor.

Childhood OCD and anxiety disorders
    Yet anxiety and compulsive disorders like those seen in the Spanish sheep – and like autoimmune diseases—have increased in children dramatically in recent years without satisfactory explanation.

A 2017 Yale/Pennsylvania State University study reported, for example, that pediatric patients diagnosed with neuropsychiatric disorders like obsessive-compulsive disorder and anorexia nervosa were more likely to have received vaccinations three months prior to their diagnoses.

Using health insurance claims data, pediatrics professor James Leckman and four other researchers found that significantly higher numbers of vaccinated children were found among those who were diagnosed with anorexia, OCD, anxiety disorder and ADHD as soon as three months after their vaccinations compared to controls.

The anxious, repetitive and aggressive behaviour documented in this latest study of sheep experimentally may provide clues to the pathogenesis of neurological psychiatric disorders.

“In our opinion, all these behavioral changes exhibited by the Vaccine and Adjuvant only lambs in our study are of outmost importance, as they are the first scientific explanation of some of the previously observed behavioral changes in flocks affected by the chronic phase of ovine ASIA syndrome,” the researchers conclude. “Indeed, these changes can be undoubtedly detected by veterinarians and farmers in field conditions but they have never been scientifically linked to vaccination and/or Al inoculations.”

Until now. Why the researchers were unable to re-induce the full-blown ASIA syndrome they had previously described remains a partial mystery. “Ovine ASIA is a multifactorial process where vaccines (or other immune system stimulators) are necessary but many times not totally enough,” Prof. Luján explained. “Clearly, our animals showed behavioral changes similar to spontaneous occurring ASIA (clearly seen in the paper) but to get the full-blown clinical appearance you need some factor we did not have:”

Unlike in the field, all of the experimental animals were young and male and treated well under controlled conditions. “You need external factors, such as cold (a type of stress),” Luján explained, “and we did not have a cold winter that year.”

“Even in these unsuitable conditions that we could not control,” Luján added, “we clearly saw neurological affection, which is the key step. Imagine if you do this with adult sheep under stress in the field…”

And imagine, as clearly public health and oversight agencies have not, that similar pathological mechanisms may be occurring in vaccinated children.https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...iour-in-sheep/
    Last edited by Delight; 7th December 2018 at 19:13.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), onawah (7th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

I wish that more people looked at this thread. This for instance is not directly related to autism but explains a very important concept... natural immunity that is acquired by exposure to disease enhances the immune system's response to a strain that makes a "leap" such as flu strains that mutate. The flu vaccine (and others) may actually prime the population to succomb to a pandemic.

The speaker also addresses health care workers who are losing jobs over vaccine refusal. There is a hysteria based on hear-say about "protecting patients". The stigma of "not caring about our patients" prevents healthcare workers form speaking up. Those who do speak up are attacked by colleagues who have bought into the belief that vaccines are necessary to protect patients. And all along, the probability is that the vaccines will someday be the cause of wholesale death in a population with no natural immunity.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (9th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think perhaps it's just too depressing and frightening a subject (even for most conspiracy theorists) to dwell on for long, but that kind of denial is taking a terrible toll on our young. People need to wake up and protest before it's too late.
    You wrote: "I wish that more people looked at this thread." I certainly agree!
    I was impacted as a child by the SV40 polio vaccine, infected with live Rhesus monkey viruses, which caused huge numbers of people to die later in their 40s of cancer, lupus, chronic fatigue. I knew immediately after getting the shot there was something terribly wrong with it.
    I had to go into a state of deliberate forgetfulness and denial to go on with life, and it wasn't until I was in my 50s that a compassionate doctor finally put me on the trail to the truth.
    Part of the therapy of my own devising has been to be a whistleblower and compiler of data about the dangers of vaccines ever since.
    And I agree with what you expressed about natural immunity. Tying it all together, See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1260813

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I wish that more people looked at this thread. This for instance is not directly related to autism but explains a very important concept... natural immunity that is acquired by exposure to disease enhances the immune system's response to a strain that makes a "leap" such as flu strains that mutate. The flu vaccine (and others) may actually prime the population to succomb to a pandemic.

The speaker also addresses health care workers who are losing jobs over vaccine refusal. There is a hysteria based on hear-say about "protecting patients". The stigma of "not caring about our patients" prevents healthcare workers form speaking up. Those who do speak up are attacked by colleagues who have bought into the belief that vaccines are necessary to protect patients. And all along, the probability is that the vaccines will someday be the cause of wholesale death in a population with no natural immunity.

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), Pam (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (9th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #397
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See Agape's post here for a broader view of viruses and what they can do: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1262983
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (9th December 2018), RunningDeer (9th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #398
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Part of the therapy of my own devising has been to be a whistleblower and compiler of data about the dangers of vaccines ever since.
    Thank-you.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Delight (9th December 2018), Elixir (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), RunningDeer (9th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think perhaps it's just too depressing and frightening a subject (even for most conspiracy theorists) to dwell on for long, but that kind of denial is taking a terrible toll on our young. People need to wake up and protest before it's too late.
    I am listening to this now. I feel strong on this issue and appreciate the thead.

I worked at Emory hospital in my nursing career and studied at Emory. Emory was one of the first to insist staff be vaccinated (for hep B and the flu) in 2010 OR BE FIRED. That year one could still get a religious exemption without proof of one's religious affiliation. That was going to change later.

I was enraged that nurses seemed to be completely willing to be the handmaidens of a system growing ever more divorced form Florence Nightengale's beginning. also, for the sake of a "job", people were forced against their own inclinations to accept vaccination and afraid to say No. I left at that time in complete disgust at all this move implied about my profession. I left nursing as I was able to leave with "retirement" funds and counted myself lucky.

Persoanlly I think that this issue is important and I also think it is important to look at our complex system of mind/body which seems to have paradox iand maybe that IS the point...all sides exist of every potential. I do think that I am able to heal myself (in the context of being a physical being). I think that deep belief in this ability (without contradiction) is absolutely foundational to have this ability. It is the cutting edge IMO of the "super" natural potential we have as humans.

Once accepted as a possibility much METAphysical work is vital to have sovereignty of our reality. Honestly I think this is the cutting edge to over rule the collective "fence' and our birth right. It is our SELF assignment to stretch our limits IMO.

I am open to questionning self healing but since it has happened over and over for me, I think it is real.

I am familiar with the expression that any "problem" needs "solutions" at a more encompassing level from the level of their creation.The problem of the fact that we are NOT a single unit but a relationship of many living organisms means a whole new over view. When looking at ourselves, we have awareness of existing but have hardly begun to know what that means.

I respect the organic world's "lawfulness" of interacting COMMUNITy of cooperative organisms (fungi, virus, bacteria). The symbiosos is vast and we really do not understand much about our body community yet. I have lots of questions.

For instance, I read about the decimation of whole peoples when unfamiliar organisms are introduced such as the native American populations. Why this occurred "one way" (as we don't hear about early visitors/settlers to the Americas dying en masse when meeting the indigenous groups) is strange?

The human is caught in a mentally created matrix of collective belief IMO and this is ongoing. I do think we have created a poor substitute for te wonder of nature. If "nature" means us to be able to self heal, I am aware that the system of "medicine" denies that is possible. This intention cannot help us.

Then there is the way that "medicine" is a business model which has as its product "illness". It is probable IMO that we "buy" the true intention with the "medicine" unconsiously.

So I don't see this whole subject of health as "done". IMO the fruit of vaccination has been rotten. I KNOW it is not necessary, safe or relaible. Let's refuse to accept this imposition.

I recall the horror of being a child and forced to have injections. I was a fighter and it was a trauma to be held down and injected. I never liked doing this to others. I think it is barbaric to give doizens of painful injections NO MATTER. If children and adults are suffering harm from them and if the collective is being epigenetically manipulated to become less "hardy" in immunity, it is disasterously evilly criminal.

For certain, I am unraveling all that this issue means to me still.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Flash (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

39. Link to Post #400
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New US Congressman says CDC handles vaccine data "fraudulently"
    Links vaccines to autism. Corporate media explodes
    (From Autism Action Network's email update today)
    http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...84661&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]
    Autism Action Network
    Dec 13, 2018

"Mark Green, a currently a State Senator in Tennessee and a newly-elected member of the US House of Representatives, said in town hall meeting on Tuesday, that the CDC has "fraudulently" handled data on autism and vaccines, and that he intends to "stand on the CDC's desk and get the real data on vaccines. As could be expected Green's honest and accurate statements have brought down the wrath of the vaccine industry upon him. And the corporate media has launched a full assault against him.

We need Green's courageous and honest voice in Washington, and if we are going to prevent him from being silenced like so many others, you need to speak loudly and let him know you appreciate his courage and you have his back.

Please click on the Take Action link: http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...84661&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]
    ...to send an email to Green. All our email messages can be edited by you, this time please include your own story of vaccine injury. But be brief, our technology limits these messages to maximum of about 300 words.

Green is a West Point graduate. He is also a war hero, he won the Bronze Star and numerous other decorations for his service in the Middle East, including serving in the operation to capture Osama Bin Laden. He will need that courage to withstand what is coming at him.

The vaccine industry has a bigger problem though with Rep. Green because he is also Dr. Green, MD, with a long career as an emergency care physician. The vaccine industry is relentless and will do everything they can to silence Green. If we are going to keep this new and courageous voice in Congress he needs your vocal support NOW!

Call and thank him at the number below at his Tennessee State Senate office:

(615) 741-2374

Like him and follow him on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.MarkGreen4TN/

Send letters to his State Senate Office:

425 5th Avenue North

Suite 748, Cordell Hull Bldg.

Nashville, TN 37243

Fax: (615) 253-0193

Here is the transcript of what Green said:

"Let me say this about autism. I have committed to my people in my community up in Montgomery County, to stand on the CDC's desk and get the real data on vaccines. Because there is some real concern that the rise in autism is the result of preservatives that are in our vaccines.

As a physician, I can make that argument and take a look at it academically and make the argument against the CDC, if they really want to engage me on it. But it appears that some of the data, honestly, has been fraudulently managed. So we got to go up there and stand against that and make sure we get that fixed." "

See video of Green's statement here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ax/2288164002/

http://www.autismactionnetwork.org.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th December 2018), Delight (15th December 2018), Pam (15th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst 1 10 20 27 LastLast