+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst 1 9 19 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #361
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

... floored:

VACCINE LAWSUIT LOST - HHS NEVER DID MANDATORY VACCINE SAFETY TESTS FOR 32 YEARS, NOT EVEN ONCE

Of course they never checked the vaccines, they were part of the plan to destroy the United States and Western civilization, in part via vaccines that were nothing but weapons.

If they destroy the intellect of, or otherwise maim enough generations, the entire society will be erased from the history books. That was the plan all along, and they have succeeded at this long enough to seriously maim, but not quite destroy everything (yet).

Let's see what comes of this.

HOWEVER, "they" treasure their weapon so much I doubt they will back down, they will do the necessary killings, bribes, and cover ups and it will be business as usual if people do not push back hard, and I MEAN NOW.

SEE THIS.

Thanks to Houman for the tip.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Houman (16th July 2018), Inaiá (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (16th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

to regroup all information about autism into one thread, I am posting here what I think is one of the most compelling article on the cause of autism and the link to glycophase.

Although not directly related to vaccines, it is related to proteins changes due to glycophase and to intestinal leaky guts syndromes, which is found in most autistic people. My take is that this poisoning is compounded with the poisoning found in vaccines to create the worst soup for autism in children.

here the article source and the post where I first found it:http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/how...ies-autism-gut

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1235639

Thanks Hervé and sorry for the duplicate - I intend to have the whole thread read by some acquaintances hence the cross posting.

And a copy of the article so that if the link breaks, we will still be able to read it:

Quote How Glyphosate Poisoning Explains the Peculiarities of the Autism Gut
    Shares
    Posted on: Thursday, June 7th 2018 at 11:15 am
    Written By: Stephanie Seneff
    This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2018
    Visit our Re-post guidelines

Children with autism have a peculiar digestive system disorder, as was recently eloquently described by Dr. Arthur Krigsman at the AutismOne conference. How might glyphosate (Roundup) cause this?

In May of 2018 I had the opportunity to attend the AutismOne conference in Chicago, Illinois [1]. As in previous years, it was an exciting event where many experts, mostly alternative medicine practitioners, gave impassioned presentations offering their latest insights into various features of autism or biometrics linked to autism or treatment programs that they found to be beneficial. As in the past, I came away with increased optimism that we might finally solve the autism puzzle, along with many new leads on research topics that I needed to dig into more thoroughly, and renewed hope that autism can in fact be reversed.

One talk in particular really grabbed my attention, a presentation by Dr. Arthur Krigsman providing a detailed depiction of the distinct pathology that characterizes the autism gut. I took copious notes, and I was thrilled to see how well his observations matched my predictions in terms of how glyphosate could be predicted to affect the gut. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the pervasive herbicide Roundup. It is used extensively on the core Roundup Ready crops of the processed food industry -- corn, soy, canola, sugar beets – and also sprayed on many other common crops right before harvest as a desiccant or ripener -- wheat, oats, legumes, sugar cane, etc. The United States government has not considered it to be necessary to test for the levels of glyphosate in food, because they consider it to be nontoxic to humans. An ever increasing body of research by independent scientists, however, has proven otherwise [2]. In fact, I now believe that glyphosate is the main factor causing the autism epidemic.

Myosin and the Gut

Dr. Krigsman’s findings have been published in the research literature, and two recent publications provide considerable detail about the unique features of the gut dysbiosis linked to autism [3, 4]. In his talk, Dr. Krigsman said that 50% to 80% of autistic children have gut symptoms, and they seem to have a unique form of enterocolitis, characterized by a peculiar kind of constipation that is entirely not due to an obstruction. Their feces can pile up over days or even a week as soft stools that comes out after an accumulation of enough water eventually allows the contents to be flushed as diarrhea. As the feces pile up, their abdomen becomes bloated and tender to the touch. They are often described as experiencing alternating constipation and diarrhea, which seems contradictory at first but makes sense if you describe it this way. He explained it mostly as a motility problem: impaired peristalsis causes the feces to remain stagnant rather than being slowly pushed forward through the radial contractions of smooth muscle cells lining the abdominal wall that propagate in a wave down the tube. All I could think of was that the gut appeared to be paralyzed. Of course, this also leads to the build-up of excessive bacteria in the upper gut feasting on the immobilized feces, explaining a condition linked to autism called Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).

I was very excited when I heard this, because I had been predicting that glyphosate would cause impaired peristalsis, if in fact my theory that it substitutes by mistake for glycine during protein synthesis is correct. I had supportive evidence from a paper describing a case study of a woman who tried to kill herself by drinking a glyphosate-based formulation. She survived the ordeal, but a striking observation by the team who treated her was that her gut became paralyzed [5].

The protein in the smooth muscle cells lining the gut that is responsible for contraction is called myosin. Myosin molecules typically are assembled from heavy chains and/or light chains, but the type of myosin in smooth muscle cells is made up only of heavy chains. The myosin heavy chain has a highly conserved glycine residue at location 699 in the sequence. Elegant experiments have shown that, if this glycine is replaced by alanine, the protein loses 99% of its ability to contract [6]. Glycine is the simplest amino acid with no side chains. Alanine has just a methyl group as its side chain, and is the amino acid that is most similar to glycine. So this is a very small change, but it has a dramatic effect on the protein’s function.

Glyphosate is also an amino acid, and, in fact, it is a complete glycine molecule except that a hydrogen atom normally attached to the nitrogen atom in glycine has been replaced by a much bulkier methyl phosphonyl group. Substituting glyphosate at location 699 would have a much more dramatic effect, due to the bulky side group as well as its characteristic negative charge. It would almost certainly destroy any ability to contract. In the experiment, they showed that if only 2% of the molecules of myosin in a muscle fiber had alanine in place of glycine, the muscle could only contract to 50% of its normal capacity.

What is even more intriguing is that the gall bladder also depends on myosin to contract in order to release bile acids. Bile acids are essential for the digestion of fats. Bile also acts as a detoxifying surfactant and it has antimicrobial properties [7]. Dr. Krigsman showed many photos illustrating the very pale color of stool samples from autistic children, and he pointed out that this implied low levels of bile acids. I have previously written about defective production of bile acids in the liver due to impairments in cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes that are essential for bile synthesis [8]. CYP enzymes all contain a highly conserved short peptide motif FxxGxRxCxG that always has two and often has three glycine residues, with the amino acids indicated as “x” representing wild cards (many different possibilities) [9]. Glyphosate’s disruption of CYP enzymes could be due to substituting for glycine in this motif. But the release of bile acids can also be impaired if glyphosate is getting inserted into the myosin molecules in the gall bladder. This would also predictably cause cholestasis and the build-up of gall stones, eventually requiring the gall bladder to be removed.

Another feature that Dr. Krigsman talked about is that the autism stools often contained clear evidence of undigested food particles. This can easily be explained through glyphosate’s expected impact on digestive enzymes, particularly trypsin, pepsin and lipase. Trypsin and pepsin digest proteins, and lipase digests fats. My colleague Anthony Samsel ordered samples of porcine trypsin, pepsin and lipase from a lab and had them tested for glyphosate. All three were found to have high levels of glyphosate contamination [10]. Trypsin has three highly conserved glycine residues that form “glycine hinges,” each of which is critical for trypsin activation [11]. Undigested proteins induce an inflammatory response in the gut that opens up the tight junctions, leading to leaky gut syndrome [12], and subsequently opening up the brain barrier as well, allowing toxic metabolites to enter the brain and cause a neuroinflammatory response. A recent study has shown that glyphosate disrupts the tight junctions in the gut epithelial wall and opens up the gut barrier [13].

Dr. Krigsman also said that the older autistic children had evidence of skeletal muscle wasting, particularly their upper arms and upper legs, which were abnormally thin, almost resembling what’s seen in kwashiorkor, the protein malnutrition condition that afflicts starving children in Africa. With an impaired ability to digest food, as seen from the food particles showing up in the stool, the body starts to break down its own muscle tissue as a source of energy, processing glutamate, derived from muscle breakdown, through the citric acid cycle to generate ATP. A study on 18 adults with autism found that they had abnormally high levels of glutamate in their blood, with high statistical significance (p < 0.001) [14]. Glutamate is neuroexcitotoxic, and the levels found in the autistic patients were found to correlate with autism severity. The skeletal muscles might also be disturbed by glyphosate poisoning in the same way as the smooth muscles in the gut: myosin is the most common protein in skeletal muscles. This would cause the muscles to be very weak due to an inability of myosin to contract.

Does Glyphosate Substitute for Glycine During Protein Synthesis?

Protein synthesis is a fascinating “manufacturing” process that works by assembling “coding” amino acids like beads on a string, according to the famous four-letter DNA code (AGCT). Each three letter sequence codes for a particular amino acid, choosing among 20 or so options. The amino acids “join hands” like paper dolls through peptide bonds. When the synthesis machinery sees “GGC,” for example, it “knows” to look for a glycine unit. Glyphosate is a complete glycine molecule with an extra attachment on the nitrogen atom, which the matching program could overlook because it sits outside of the pocket where glycine fits snugly. Protein synthesis is inherently an errorful process, and the strategy is to fully assemble the protein, let it go through its sophisticated folding process, and then discard it if it appears to be defective once completed.

If it can be proven that glyphosate substitutes by mistake for glycine during protein synthesis, it is “game over” for glyphosate. Anthony Samsel suggested to me that this might be happening in December of 2015, and we published our first paper on this idea the following March [15]. I have since published several other papers, together with colleagues, showing how this concept can elegantly explain the disease process in multiple diseases and conditions whose rate is rising alarmingly in the past two decades. These include diabetes and obesity [15], Alzheimer’s disease [15], autism and multiple sclerosis [10], amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [16], anencephaly (child born with a missing cerebral cortex) [17], and Mesoamerican Nephropathy, the life-threatening kidney disease that is now rampant among sugar cane workers in Nicaragua and El Salvador [18]. In each case, specific proteins whose defective function is linked to the disease are shown to have strong glycine dependencies that would lead to dysfunction if glyphosate substitutes for these critical glycine residues.

Glyphosate is not unique in its property as an analogue of a coding amino acid. Actually, there are several naturally produced amino acids that are insidiously cumulatively toxic like glyphosate, that work their destruction through substitution by mistake in place of a specific coding amino acid. You can read more about these other toxins in several of the papers mentioned above and the references therein. They cause debilitating diseases like ALS and multiple sclerosis. In fact, glufosinate is a natural non-coding amino acid analogue of glutamate [19], and it is used as an herbicide that is gaining popularity now that so many weeds are becoming resistant to glyphosate. As the use of glufosinate accelerates, we can expect to see a growing incidence of a new list of currently unidentified diseases and conditions that will be due to disruption of critical highly conserved glutamate residues in various proteins.

It is a straightforward process to search the research literature looking for highly conserved regions of specific proteins where glycines are absolutely required for proper protein function, similar to the situation with myosin as described above. Again and again, you find that displacement of these glycine residues with glyphosate, a bulkier and negatively charged molecule, can explain the pathology of a specific disease or condition that is currently on the rise.

Most people are inclined to believe that this can’t possibly be true, since glyphosate has been on the market for such a long time and we are repeatedly assured by governmental regulators that it is perfectly safe for human consumption. The highly significant correlations between the rise in glyphosate usage on core crops and the rise in a long list of debilitating neurological and autoimmune disorders [20] are often dismissed with the convenient adage, “correlation does not necessarily mean causation.” Yet there is no other chemical being used in agriculture today that comes anywhere close to matching as well as glyphosate does. The fact is that all these diseases are alarmingly on the rise, and, I would rather ask the question, “If not glyphosate, what?”

Much of the Research has already been Done

It is widely acknowledged that some if not much of glyphosate’s toxicity comes from its property as an amino acid analogue of glycine. For example, it is known that glyphosate excites NMDA receptors, probably by mimicking glycine, which normally binds to and excites these receptors [21]. But most experts are assuring us that it is not possible that it could actually substitute for glycine during protein assembly. However, such a substitution within the protein EPSP synthase is by far the most plausible explanation for how it disrupts this critical enzyme in the shikimate pathway in plants. Disruption of this enzyme is acknowledged by Monsanto as being the most damaging effect that it has on weeds.

A paper from 2006 by T. Funke et al. is very revealing in this respect [22]. This paper discusses the mutation in the DNA code for EPSP synthase in the microbe whose mutated code was inserted into genetically modified plants in order to afford resistance to glyphosate. The modification is very simple: it results in a substitution of alanine for glycine at residue 100 in the protein sequence. Glycine is the simplest amino acid, with no side chain. Alanine is the amino acid that is closest to glycine, and therefore the least disruptive change. It has a methyl side chain. Residue 100 is situated within a very important amino acid sequence that folds into a shape that creates a pocket where the substrate phosphoenol pyruvate (PEP) fits snugly. The currently held belief as to how glyphosate disrupts this protein is that it fits snugly into the pocket as well, displacing PEP. However, a much more plausible explanation is that it displaces glycine at residue 100, and its extra methylphosphonyl group then protudes into the space where PEP should fit, preventing it from entering the pocket.

Alanine also disrupts the fit of PEP, causing a significant reduction in enzyme activity. But it affords remarkable protection from glyphosate poisoning, up until very high concentrations. The obvious reason for this is that it has changed the DNA code so that it no longer recognizes glycine, and therefore also no longer recognizes glyphosate. Funke et al. were particularly surprised that glyphosate stood out as having a much more damaging effect on the activity of EPSP synthase compared to all the other molecules that were tested. They wrote: “More than 1,000 analogs of glyphosate have been produced and tested for inhibition of EPSP synthase, but minor structural alterations typically resulted in dramatically reduced potency, and no compound superior to glyphosate was identified.” This is because glyphosate is the only one among these modified molecules that is an amino acid, and can therefore be inserted into the peptide sequence during protein synthesis.

Strong evidence of a very different sort supporting glyphosate incorporation into proteins comes from a paper where rabbits were exposed to glyphosate directly applied to their eyes [23]. After a period of time, the rabbits were sacrificed and their retinas were analyzed to determine the distribution of different types of folded proteins. Remarkably, glyphosate at the two highest concentrations caused a marked reduction of the percentage of the proteins in the eyes that folded into alpha helices, and a corresponding increase in the percentage that folded as beta sheets. A sharp fold referred to as a “beta turn” was also reduced in the glyphosate-exposed retinas. Multiple studies on the roles of glycine residues in proteins have shown that glycines are crucial for maintaining the stability of alpha helices, and glycine residues are also commonly found at sharp bends because it has no side chains and therefore affords flexibility. So it can be anticipated that glyphosate substitution for such critical glycine residues would cause proteins that should fold into alpha helices to instead misfold into beta sheets.

It has been demonstrated that amyloid beta, the protein that misfolds in association with Alzheimer’s disease, has a highly conserved motif in its transmembrane segment, containing a GxxxGxxxGxxxG pattern (four highly conserved glycines regular spaced by “wild cards”). It has been discovered that this transmembrane alpha helix misfolds into a water-soluble beta sheet that eventually precipitates out as the fibrils that build up in the Alzheimer’s brain. Such misfolding can easily be expected if glyphosate substitutes for glycine within this motif. Amyloid beta is also present in the retina, and its misfolding there is linked to macular degeneration [24]. Macular degeneration is one of the most common causes of blindness, and it affects nearly 50 million people worldwide.

Finally, a completely different type of experiment involving radiolabelled glyphosate has provided strong evidence that glyphosate is incorporating into proteins, and such an experiment was carried out by Monsanto researchers in an unpublished report from 1989 [25]. Anthony Samsel gained access to this report through the Freedom of Information Act, and we summarized its findings in our Glyphosate VI paper on amyloidoses and autoimmune neurological diseases [10]. These authors exposed bluegill sunfish to radiolabelled glyphosate and then measured the amount of radiolabel in various tissue samples. They also measured for glyphosate using standard techniques, and they found that the amount of glyphosate detected fell far short of the total radiolabel, accounting for only up to 20% of the radioactive carbon present in the tissue sample. They then got the idea to apply enzymes (proteinase K) to the sample, in order to break down the protein into individual amino acids, and after this the amount of glyphosate detected rose to 70% of the radiolabel. They wrote: “Proteinase K hydrolyses proteins to amino acids and small oligopeptides, suggesting that a significant portion of the 14C activity residing in the bluegill sunfish tissue was tightly associated with or INCORPORATED INTO protein.” [25] (emphasis added). This comes extremely close to admitting that glyphosate incorporates into proteins by mistake in place of glycine during protein synthesis.

It is also worth noting that this means that any foods containing significant amounts of protein will likely have hidden glyphosate contamination that will be missed if the food is not subjected to significant proteolysis prior to measurement. And even after proteolysis there was still a stubborn 30% of the radiolabel that remained undetected, suggesting that glyphosate makes proteins difficult to break down, which is not surprising to me, but is also ominous in terms of the build-up of amyloid beta plaque in association with macular degeneration and Alzheimer’s disease, both of which are rising alarmingly in frequency in the industrialized world.

Conclusion

You have a choice. You can continue to put toxic food on your family’s dinner plate, and wait to see what happens after you have randomly barraged the proteins throughout your body with glyphosate bullets, one by one. Once you or a close family member is diagnosed with a debilitating and painful disease, you can deal with all the medical expenses in a seemingly hopeless quest for recovery. Or you can make a pledge to switch to purchasing only certified organic food when you shop at the grocery story. It is satisfying to me to see the steady growth in the percentage of shelf space devoted to organic foods in grocery stores around the country over the past decade. Your choice to feed your family only organic foods will help to encourage the farmers to grow only organic food, and increased demand will drive down the prices. Together we can create a movement that can reverse the destructive path we are currently on towards a path where sustainable organic agriculture heals the soil as well as the human body. All the other organisms that share this planet with us, such as the bees and the butterflies, will be very grateful that we have finally stopped poisoning them as well.

References

[1] http://www.autismone.org/content/aut...may-23-27-2018. Last accessed June 6, 2018.

[2] Vandenberg LN, Blumberg B, Antoniou MN, Benbrook CM, Carroll L, Colborn T, Everett LG, Hansen M, Landrigan PJ, Lanphear BP, Mesnage R, Vom Saal FS, Welshons WV, Myers JP. Is it time to reassess current safety standards for glyphosate-based herbicides? J Epidemiol Community Health 2017; 71(6): 613-18.

[3] Krigsman A, Boris M, Goldblatt A, Stott C (2010) Clinical presentation and histologic findings at ileocolonoscopy in children with autistic spectrum disorder and chronic gastrointestinal symptoms. Autism Insights 2010; 1: 1-11.

[4] Walker SJ, Fortunato J, Gonzalez LG, Krigsman A. Identification of unique gene expression profile in children with regressive autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and ileocolitis. PLoS One. 2013; 8(3): e58058.

[5] Nakae H, Kusanagi M, Okuyama M, Igarashi T. Paralytic ileus induced by glyphosate intoxication successfully treated using Kampo medicine. Acute Med Surg 2014 Dec 11; 2(3): 214-218.

[6] Kinose F, Wang SX, Kidambi US, Moncman CL, Winkelmann DA. Glycine 699 is pivotal for the motor activity of skeletal muscle myosin. J Cell Biol 1996; 134(4): 895-909.

[7] Kalambaheti T, Cooper GN, Jackson GD. Role of bile in non-specific defence mechanisms of the gut. Gut 1994; 35(8): 1047-52.

[8] Samsel A, Seneff S. Glyphosate’s suppression of cytochrome P450 enzymes and amino acid biosynthesis by the gut microbiome: pathways to modern diseases. Entropy 2013; 15: 1416-1463.

[9] Syed K, Mashele SS. Comparative analysis of P450 signature motifs EXXR and CXG in the large and diverse kingdom of fungi: identification of evolutionarily conserved amino acid patterns characteristic of P450 family. PLoS One 2014; 9(4): e95616.

[10] Samsel A, Seneff S. Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases VI: Prions, amyloidoses and autoimmune neurological diseases. Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2017; 17: 8-32.

[11] Gombos L, Kardos J, Patthy A, Medveczky P, Szilágyi L, Málnási-Csizmadia A, Gráf L. Probing conformational plasticity of the activation domain of trypsin: the role of glycine hinges. Biochemistry 2008; 47(6): 1675-84.

[12] Shen L, Turner JR. Role of epithelial cells in initiation and propagation of intestinal inflammation. Eliminating the static: tight junction dynamics exposed. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 2006; 290: G577-G582.

[13] Gildea JJ, Roberts DA, Bush Z. Protective effects of lignite extract supplement on intestinal barrier function in glyphosate-mediated tight junction injury. J Cin Nutr Diet 2017; 3:1.

[14] Shinohe A, Hashimoto K, Nakamura K, Tsujii M, Iwata Y, Tsuchiya KJ, Sekine Y, Suda S, Suzuki K, Sugihara G, Matsuzaki H, Minabe Y, Sugiyama T, Kawai M, Iyo M, Takei N, Mori N. Increased serum levels of glutamate in adult patients with autism. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2006; 30(8): 1472-7.

[15] Samsel A, Seneff S. Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases V: Aminos acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins. J Biol Phys Chem 2016; 16: 9-46.

[16] Seneff S, Morley W, Hadden MJ, Michener MC. Does glyphosate acting as a glycine analogue contribute to ALS? J Bioinfo Proteomics Rev 2016: 2(3): 1-21.

[17] Seneff S, Nigh G. Glyphosate and Anencephaly: Death by A Thousand Cuts. J Neurol Neurobiol 2017 3(2).

[18] Seneff S, Orlando L. Glyphosate substitution for glycine during protein synthesis as a causal factor in Mesoamerican Nephropathy. Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology 2018; 8(1): 100541.

[19] Hoerlein G. Glufosinate (phosphinothricin), a natural amino acid with unexpected herbicidal properties. Rev Environ Contam Toxicol 1994;138:73-145.

[20] Swanson NL, Leu A, Abrahamson J, Wallet B. Genetically engineered crops, glyphosate and the deterioration of health in the United States of America. Journal of Organic Systems 2014; 9(2): 6-37.

[21] Cattani D, de Liz Oliveira Cavalli VL, Heinz Rieg CE, Domingues JT, Dal-Cim T, Tasca CI, Mena Barreto Silva FR, Zamoner A. Mechanisms underlying the neurotoxicity induced by glyphosate-based herbicide in immature rat hippocampus: involvement of glutamate excitotoxicity. Toxicology 2014; 320:34-45.

[22] Funke T, Han H, Healy-Fried ML, Fischer M, Schönbrunn E. Molecular basis for the herbicide resistance of Roundup Ready crops. PNAS 2006; 103(35): 13010-13015.

[23] Morsy SA, Aly EM, Ibrahim AM, Mahmoud SS, Kamala GM. Potential hazards of glyphosate on rabbit retina. J Arab Soc Med Res 12:92-98.

[24] Ratnayaka JA, Serpell LC, Lotery AJ. Dementia of the eye: the role of amyloid beta in retinal degeneration. Eye 2015; 29: 1013-1026.

[25] Ridley WP, Chott KA. Uptake, depuration and bioconcentration of C-14 glyphosate to bluegill sunfish (Lepomis machrochirus) Part II: Characterization and quantitation of glyphosate and its metabolites. St Louis, Missouri: Monsanto Agricultural Company (unpublished study) August, 1989.

Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She received the B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, the M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and the Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985, all from MIT. For over three decades, her research interests have always been at the intersection of biology and computation: developing a computational model for the human auditory system, understanding human language so as to develop algorithms and systems for human computer interactions, as well as applying natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions. She has published over 170 refereed articles on these subjects, and has been invited to give keynote speeches at several international conferences. She has also supervised numerous Master's and PhD theses at MIT. In 2012, Dr. Seneff was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
    Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.
    Internal Site Commenting is limited to members.
    Disqus commenting is available to everyone.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th July 2018), Hervé (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (16th July 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #363
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

'Putting conscience before career' - Dr. Bob Sears emerges with full license to practice and no admission of wrongdoing

Jefferey Jaxen jeffereyjaxen.com
    Fri, 29 Jun 2018 14:57 UTC

Bob Sears, MD faced down the Medical Board of California (MBC) and has come through with his license to practice fully intact. There was no admission of wrongdoing by Dr. Sears, the case never went to trial and hence there was no hearing.

The end result of an investigation spanning several years yielded a record-keeping issue and Dr. Sears being put on probation. In a recent Facebook post, he explains:
    "A child and his mother came to me for help. The mom described how her baby had suffered a moderate to severe neurologic reaction to vaccines almost three years prior, and she was afraid a judge in her upcoming hearing was going to force her to resume vaccines now. Medical records of the reaction were not available yet, and I gave the patient a letter of opinion to show the judge that the reaction was severe enough to justify not doing any more vaccines."
    The lack of sweeping disciplinary action in the case against Dr. Sears ran counter to the continued mainstream media narrative of an anti-vax doctor on trial for his anti-science beliefs. As media outlets beat the drums of an inevitable medical license removal spelling doom for any pediatrician who dare write vaccine medical exemptions in California, an unsensational reality has just came into focus.

You may be wondering, who is Dr. Sears? If you have been reading the reporting of outlets like the Los Angeles Times, Forbes or Jezebel, you may not have a wider, balanced understanding of Dr. Sears or his practice. A California pediatrician for two decades, Dr. Sears has been out-front in promoting a more patient-centered approach to pediatrics appearing on the Dr. Phil show, the Ellen DeGeneres show, CNN's House Calls with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CBS and PBS among others.

Publicly confronting the conflicting science and inherent risks of a one-size-fits-all vaccine schedule, Dr. Sears has been a vocal, early adopter in respecting parental choice and giving his patients full informed consent. He is the co-author of six books as well as his Amazon Best Seller solo work titled The Vaccine Book - Making the Right Decision for your Child. The Vaccine Book, which aimed to provide parents with a fair and objective look at childhood vaccines, coupled with Dr. Sears' growing mainstream popularity appeared to be the transition point in which both corporate media and the orthodox medical community began to turn on him.

Despite being on-record admitting vaccines work, Dr. Sears was, and has been continually, labelled anti-vaccine and a quack. His implicit guilt throughout much of the media appears to stem from his offering of an alternative vaccine schedule, for publicly opposing mandatory vaccination and for questioning the conflicting science underpinning the current US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's vaccine schedule.

The national mood and discussion about vaccines changed in July of 2016 when California enacted one of the most aggressive mandatory vaccine laws in the nation. Passed in the face of large, sustained public protests against the legislation, California Senate Bill 277 (SB277) was the wake-up call for all American families who thought forced medicine couldn't happen to their children in this country.

Although Dr. Sears' MBC case started before SB277 took effect, the media jumped at the opportunity to use his case as an example to create a chilling effect for other pediatricians with concerns about vaccines. Leading the pack was the Los Angeles Times, now owned by a pharmaceutical company billionaire, who targeted Dr. Sears with bias reporting while simultaneously using his ongoing case as a symbolic springboard to float headlines like 2017's Why hasn't California cracked down on anti-vaccination doctors?

Often using nebulous groups to insert talking points, writers for the Los Angeles Times used catch-all phrases like 'experts' and 'vaccination advocates.' For example, 2016 Los Angeles Times articles stated, "Vaccination advocates see the medical board's action [against Sears] as essential to enforcing a new California law..." and "Public health experts say fears about vaccine safety are rooted in a report linking vaccines to autism..." Such sweeping statements, all too common in media today, only serve to muddy the waters of legitimate debate taking place in public and professional settings. Improper media polarization has also led to the the unfair persecution of parents with appropriate and logical concerns surrounding their child's vaccinations.

Comprised of physicians, scientists, and attorneys, the advocacy group Physicians for Informed Consent released the following statement in response to Dr. Sears and the current MBC probationary action against him:
    Physicians for Informed Consent stands with Dr. Sears. The patient's mother described two severe vaccine reactions, and Dr. Sears had an ethical obligation to protect the two-year-old child from further harm. It's not clear why the Medical Board of California disregarded the mother's statements about the severe vaccine reactions that her child survived as an infant. Too often, patient medical histories get disregarded, and it's rare to find a physician who listens carefully to the patient. It is even more outstanding to find a pediatrician who not only listens to the patient (or patient's parents) and acts in accordance with the Hippocratic Oath, but also keeps up-to-date with current vaccine research and is knowledgeable about severe vaccine side-effects.
    In the end, after all the suggestive headlines and leading rhetoric, Dr. Sears' uneventful MBC disciplinary action showed the lengths at which some media outlets will go to provide sustained, unbalanced coverage towards influential people who champion parental choice, extol informed consent and question the incomplete science of pharmaceutical products.

At this stage, the public is no further along in understanding how the MBC feels about vaccine medical exemptions and the California doctors who write them. As it stands now, patient-centered pediatricians appear to have been given encouragement to continue their collaboration with parents while upholding the tenet of informed consent and their oath to do no harm. The green light also signals a continued opening for pediatricians to exert their honest medical judgement while focusing on the care and needs of each individual child.

Related:
    California doctor Bob Sears under review for putting 'conscience before career'

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), avid (21st July 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #364
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In historic vote, Italy dumps mandatory vaccination

Vaxxter
    Wed, 08 Aug 2018 00:01 UTC

League leader Matteo Salvini called required vaccines "useless" and said they were "in many cases dangerous, if not harmful".

Now, they won't be required.

By a vote of 148 to 110 in the upper house of parliament, Italy has squashed mandatory vaccine laws and aims to be "more inclusive."

The 10 required vaccinations for preschools or nurseries are now suspended, at least in terms of mandatory laws.

The Democratic party passed the original mandatory vaccine law in June of 2017, but now, a year later and in the midst of a revolution in Italy, parents will no longer have to comply. The Democrats originally used a measles outbreak as the fuel for the law's passage.

The Five Star Movement and the League, both political parties that are often considered to have grown on the heels of Trump's rise, said they were concerned about children being excluded in communities.

Roberto Burioni, a microbiologist, voiced his displeasure on CNN. CNN's article says that the decision has "sent shockwaves through the scientific community" and one of their headings read, "why it's dangerous." Point being, the mainstream media is not handling this well, at all.

CNN wasn't the only mainstream outlet or pro-mandatory-vaccine advocate melting down, not by a long shot.

===============================================

Quote "sent shockwaves through the scientific community"
    should read:

Quote "sent shockwaves through the profit making Fatpharma community"

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), Baby Steps (9th August 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), onawah (5th September 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #365
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by hervé (here)
    Quote "sent shockwaves through the profit making fatpharma community"
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th August 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), Hervé (9th August 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018), Valerie Villars (9th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #366
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

VACCINE LICENSE TO KILL THE UNBORN W/ FEWER RESTRICTIONS
    That's what this bill proposes.
    Take Action!: New Reg. allows legal protection for untested vaccines in pregnant women
    TAKE ACTION HERE:
    http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...42656&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]

"Safety and efficacy unknown in pregnant women and their babies

The Federal government is pushing through a new regulation that would give complete legal liability protection to vaccines makers, and the physicians who administer them, for vaccines given to pregnant women, even though vaccines are not evaluated for efficacy or safety in pregnant women or their babies. This regulation would close a current loophole in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and open-up a whole new market for the vaccine industry. The regulation would allow the CDC to confer liability protection upon issuing a recommendation that pregnant women get a vaccine. This regulation will allow all children in the womb to be used as subjects for what amounts to medical experiments. We are now at the point where we will not require even the most minimal safety measures to protect children in the womb.

Before you Take Action on this issue, if you value the information and advocacy provided by the Autism Action Network please make it possible for us to continue to do so by supporting our one fundraiser of the year we do in conjunction with the Autism Community Walk and Resource Fair by donating here:

https://grouprev.com/autismactionnetwork2018

All federal regulations have a public comment period so please click on the Take Action Link to send a message to the Department of Health and Human Services, your members of Congress, and the White House demanding the rejection of this reckless regulation.

Currently, flu shots and the diptheria/pertussis/tetanus (DPT) are recommended for pregnant women by the CDC, even though they exist in a legal gray area this regulation is intended to resolve. The package inserts required and approved by the FDA of all flu shots and DPT shots clearly state that the safety and efficacy of the product on pregnant women is not known.

“Safety and effectiveness of Adacel vaccine have not been established in pregnant women. (8.1)” according to the package insert for Sanofi’s Adacel DPT shot, currently recommended for pregnant women. See it here: https://www.fda.gov/…/vaccin…/approv.../ucm142764.pdf

Similarly, the package insert for Fluzone, the most commonly used flu shot in the US, states, “Safety and effectiveness of Fluzone Quadrivalent have not been established in pregnant women or children less than 6 months of age.” See it here: https://www.fda.gov/…/vaccin…/approv.../ucm356094.pdf

One study, however, found a significant correlation between autism in children (20% increase) and their mother getting a flu shot in the first trimester of pregnancy. The vaccine industry chose to disregard this alarming finding by claiming the rate was not statistically significant when spread over all three trimesters. Interestingly, DPT shots are not recommended in the first trimester. So much for the precautionary principle.

https://jamanetwork.com/…/jamapedi…/...stract/2587559

This regulation represents a new level of cynicism by the vaccine industry. They want to use their products in a vulnerable population even though they don’t know if the product is either safe or effective, yet they demand complete legal immunity for their actions. And they want to do this to people when they are at their the most fragile phase of life: in utero.

The public comment period is open through October 1, and you can see the proposed regulation (83 FR14391) here: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/…/FR-2018-...2018-06770.pdf

Please share this message with friends and family and please share on social networks."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2018), Valerie Villars (5th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How to End the Autism Epidemic
    September 16, 2018
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=421004696

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    In 1985, children routinely received 23 doses of seven vaccines: diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP), oral polio (OPV) and measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), and the autism rate was between 1 in 5,000 or 1 in 10,000 (depending on the data source)
    Today, the CDC recommends that infants and children receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by age 6, and there are estimates that 1 in 35 children develop autism
    The National Childhood Vaccination Injury Act was passed in 1986, largely due to lawsuits over brain damage caused by DTP vaccine. The law gave vaccine manufacturers partial product liability protection when a CDC recommended childhood vaccine causes injury or death and, in 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court gave the vaccine industry a total liability shield
    Many pediatricians are incentivized by insurance company bonuses to maintain high vaccination rates with all federally recommended vaccines. This hidden conflict of interest may place your child’s health in jeopardy
    In depositions to the CDC, scientists from the Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins University make it clear that children really should be screened before their first vaccination. If screening for individual susceptibility were done, many vulnerable children would be spared from being harmed by vaccines
    By Dr. Mercola

In this interview, J.B. Handley, founder of Generation Rescue, discusses autism and what he believes can be done to help turn this tragic trend around. This is also the topic of his book, "How to End the Autism Epidemic."

A Parent's Worst Nightmare
    Handley's son has autism, and his personal experience ultimately motivated him to write this book. He describes the family's experience, and what led them to take a nonconventional approach to their son's treatment:

"My wife and I were what I would characterize as very mainstream parents, which meant that when our second son was born in 2002, we basically handed him to our pediatrician and did whatever he told us to do, which meant following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) recommended [vaccine] schedule.

We started to watch our son decline physically after every vaccine appointment at 2 months, at 4 months, at 6 months and at 12 months. He got eczema. His belly became distended. He had sleep disturbances. He had dark circles under his eyes. We kept going back into the doctor and saying, 'What's going on? What's happening with him? Where is this coming from?'

We could never get a plausible explanation for what was happening. Then, shortly after my son turned 1 year old, he started to decline neurologically. He lost his words. He lost many of his normal mannerisms. He started doing these really unusual behaviors.

He started craving certain foods — all these things that somebody like you knows are red flags for a child heading towards autism. But at the time, we were ignorant to this and our pediatrician didn't help us at all.

We were living in Northern California. We took our son to University of California San Francisco (UCSF) where they diagnosed him with severe autism. At the same time, we visited a Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) doctor in Pleasanton … Dr. Lynne Mielke.

We were presented with two completely different worlds. At UCSF, autism was genetic. It was lifelong. He was likely to be institutionalized. There was nothing we could do about it, except to prepare ourselves.

But in Pleasanton, thirty miles away, autism was triggered by vaccines. It was an environmental illness. If you vetted the diet and started to do things differently, some of these children recovered completely. Here's my wife and I, both educated at Stanford, both very mainstream, and we're put at these crossroads for what to do for our son …

In our case, we went to the facts. We went to the reality of how our son had declined after being on a normal path of development. We ultimately made a decision that we did believe that the vaccines triggered our son's autism. We did believe that biomedical interventions could work for him.

That opened a whole new door to us. Soon after that, in '05, my wife and I founded Generation Rescue. The reason that we founded it was to share the information that we had learned with other parents. That's where our journey began."

Recovery Is Possible
    Today, Handley's son is 16, and has made dramatic improvement through biomedical intervention. He regained his speech, learned to read, and can go on long family trips without incident.

Still, he continues to be affected by autism, and this is a reality for many parents. While some children are able to make a complete recovery, others do not. Most, however, can make improvements. Even at 16, Handley's son continues to improve, and new biomedical interventions are becoming available. Prevention is key, though, and making vaccination decisions are an important part of that.

"I think, in many ways, that the jury is in on this. My book is bolstered by the fact that two of the titans of the mainstream autism medical community have changed their tune through depositions, and now support the things that parents have been saying for decades.

I think that those two scientists [Dr. Andrew Zimmerman and Dr. Richard Kelley], who people don't know about, and the way they've changed their tune are going to have a dramatic impact on this debate.

We're talking about scientists from the Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins University, arguably the pre-eminent institution in the country focused on autism, who are saying exactly what parents are saying — that in a vulnerable subset of children, vaccines are, in fact, the trigger of autism."

Autism Triggers Are Pernicious
    Like Handley, I believe vaccines can play a role in autism, although it's certainly not the sole factor or trigger. In the last half of the 20th century, not only has the vaccine schedule grown, with many vaccines being added, but our food supply has also been inundated with glyphosate, and there's been a radical increase in the exposure to electromagnetic fields.

All three of these factors are pernicious, and there's evidence showing all three can play a role in autism development. Heavy metal exposure is another factor.1 That said, the connection between autism and the introduction of vaccines in many children is quite clear.

"The interesting science that's come about since the mid-2000s and beyond concerns this notion of an immune activation event in the brain of a child. We believe that immune activation events are actually what causes autism. The question is, 'What's the trigger for those immune activation events?' because there could be a myriad of triggers.

In the emerging science, which has largely been developed in other countries, it shows us how aluminum, specifically — aluminum, which the whole purpose of it being in a vaccine is to hyperstimulate the immune system — in certain vulnerable kids, can create a persistent immune activation event, sort of a simmering inflammatory event in the brain.

That simmering inflammatory event, if it happens during critical phases of brain development, can cause a child to head into autism. Those analysis models, unlike the epidemiology the CDC did that was not that helpful trying to discern causation, most analysis models are showing us, with some very specific data about the brain, just how a vaccine can trigger an immune activation event that then leads to autism," Handley says.

Aluminum Hyperstimulates the Immune System
    Aluminum is a known neurotoxin, and in vaccines, the aluminum is in a nanoparticulate form, which when injected makes it all the more problematic. When injected, macrophages, which are part of your immune response, are sent to the injection site, where they gobble up some of that aluminum.

"The [macrophages] grab the aluminum that they don't know what to do with. Some portions of those macrophages end up in the brain. They sit there, and it's called biopersistence. The aluminum just sits in the brain and the body doesn't know how to get it out," Handley says.

There's also evidence that aluminum exposure may be, at least in part, responsible for the massive rise in autoimmunity among children as well. In short, the aluminum hyperstimulates the immune system, causing it to overreact to proteins that otherwise would not cause a reaction.

Vaccine Makers Are Not Liable for Harm
    Today, children routinely receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by age 6, and there are estimates that 1 in approximately 35 children develop autism. That's nearly 3 percent of the U.S. population. In 1985, children received 23 doses of seven vaccines: diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP), oral polio (OPV) and measles-mumps-rubella (MMR).

The autism rate was also vastly lower. Depending on the data source, the autism rate in 1985 was between 1 in 5,000 or 1 in 10,000. In 1986, in large part due to the brain damage being caused by the DTP vaccine, the National Childhood Vaccination Injury Act (NCVIA) was passed, which partially indemnified vaccine makers from liability for CDC recommended vaccines for children.

Later, in 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court insulated vaccine manufacturers from all liability when someone is harmed or killed by a childhood vaccine.

"When you go to vaccine court in Washington D.C., the lawyers who are paid money to fight your claim are Department of Justice (DOJ) employees. The judge who's there to adjudicate your claim is a special master who has full control over the proceeding. You have no jury. You have no normal judicial process. That 1986 [law] ushered in a rapid introduction of many different vaccines.

Today, I would argue — and I do quite strongly in the book — we're simply giving too many vaccines for too many diseases that are not that dangerous. In return, we have this massive explosion in chronic disease. It's a trade. We're slightly reducing certain acute illnesses. We're having an explosion of many chronic illnesses.

I think the question for Americans and the question for parents is, 'Is it worth it? Is the reduction in disease worth the trade-off?' That's actually the conversation I wish we could have. We don't have a realistic risk-reward conversation. Vaccines are portrayed cartoonishly as offering you instant protection from whichever disease you get vaccinated for. The truth is more complicated than that."

Evaluate Risks Versus Rewards
    Handley suggests that parents need to weigh the pros and cons, and ask themselves which health risks they're willing to take to protect their child against any given disease.

"Do I want [my child] to get a rotavirus vaccine if the risk is asthma? Do I want [them] to get a Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib) vaccine if the risk is a lifetime of diabetes or some other autoimmunity and a much higher risk of autism?

By not acknowledging the very real risks of these vaccines, parents aren't in a position to make an informed decision about whether or not they're worth it for them," Handley says.

"I personally would support an immediate return to the 1985 schedule. Children were not dying in the streets. It wasn't the Dark Ages. We have to do something radical if we're going to change this chronic disease epidemic …

Autism, for a family, is devastating. I think one of the things that really frustrates me about this epidemic is the whitewashing of autism … The truth is most children with autism can't speak … [they] will never live alone … [they] will never have a job. Most children with autism require daily and hourly care [and] die early.

We can never look away from the severity of this epidemic or this disability for most of the children affected by it. It's because of the devastating nature of the disability that it puts such a strain on families.

My heart goes out to families that are lower income, work two jobs or they're struggling to make ends meet, and then autism gets dropped into their lives. It's simply devastating and untenable. We've got to do something about it."

Do Your Homework
    One of the most questionable vaccines, in my view, is the hepatitis B vaccine, which is given on the day of birth. Not only does it contain aluminum, there's simply no real justification for administering it to all healthy newborns, as hepatitis B can only be contracted from IV drug abuse, sexual activity with an infected partner, a blood transfusion using contaminated blood, or from an infected mother.

It would be far more sensible to simply screen pregnant women for the disease, and only give the vaccine to infants whose mothers actually test positive for hepatitis B.

The Hib vaccine also contains aluminum, and it, too, is given very early on, the first dose usually administered at 2 months old. Handley points out that parents should do their own research and make an informed vaccination decision for their child.

"You need to gather data on each vaccine and decide for yourself, 'Is the risk-reward there for me?' If you do that research and you decide it's there for you, all the more power to you. This is a free country. I believe in medical freedom. I believe that everybody should use whatever intervention they think is appropriate for their child.

What I don't believe in is that a parent should walk into an office with a child who's 2 months old, having not done the research, hand your child over to the pediatrician and they stick the child with six vaccines and you can't name what any of them are. By the way, that's a mistake I made.

That's the message I try to send to other parents: 'Be way more informed. Be way more vigilant.' There are pediatricians in every market who are more open. Find those pediatricians and work with them. Focus on the health of your child, not on implementing the CDC's vaccine schedule.

Recognize that there are many pediatricians who are motivated by their insurance company to have really high vaccination rates. Because of that, they may not have your child's best interests at heart. They may have the bonus that they're getting from their insurance company at heart. That's really inappropriate but happens all the time …

I have is a singular motivation: to tell the truth and to save as many children as possible from the fate that befell my son … Guilt wrote this book, if you will. The two ways that I found to deal with that guilt is, one, to focus on my son in helping him get better, and, two, to warn as many parents as possible."

Vaccine Experts Call for Vulnerability Screening Prior to Vaccination
    In depositions in a trial in Tennessee, Zimmerman and Kelley make it clear that children really should be screened before their first vaccine. If screening for individual susceptibilities were in fact done, many or most vulnerable children would be spared from being harmed by vaccines.

"They bring up specifically in their depositions things like the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) mutation, a gene that can limit the ability of the body to detoxify," Handley says. "They bring up maternal autoimmunity history as a potential risk. Any signs of food allergies, any signs of other illnesses, obviously.

But there's this list of screens that you could do in advance that might save a meaningful portion of these children from harm. What's so frustrating about that is, in order for those screens to be put into place, there has to be an acknowledgment of causation."

The Lies Being Told
    Handley spends an entire chapter tackling the mainstream notion that the science on vaccines is "settled;" that the studies have been done and no harm could be found. "It's simply a lie," Handley says. To be convinced, however, you may need to actually read through the studies yourself. If you do, you'll find the "evidence" that vaccines don't cause autism is based on a single vaccine, the MMR, and they only looked at a single ingredient, thimerosal.

"Anybody with the willingness to spend a little bit of time on this topic will grow disenchanted with the things they're saying because they're unsupportable. They're lies. They're propaganda. I find it deeply disturbing that our public health officials will lie that blatantly," Handley says.

"When you have people like Zimmerman and Kelley from Kennedy Krieger, who are now supporting what the parents are saying, I think the lie falls down even further. I think they're going to really have to answer to this book and explain why they're saying the things they're saying …

[Three] of the scientists who've done some of the most amazing work on aluminum, and how it biologically causes autism, wrote letters to [the CDC] … [saying]:

'Based on the work that I have done with aluminum, I think that the words on your website saying vaccines don't cause autism [aren't] true. I encourage you to look closer at the aluminum science that I'm including here in my letter. This is a devastating crisis that I think we have answers for.'

These are international renowned scientists writing to our CDC and saying that, 'The things you're representing to the public aren't true. You need to look at this topic again.' This is not parents versus the CDC. These are esteemed international scientists. These are clinicians from Kennedy Krieger …

The gig is up. The truth is there for anybody willing to look. I really hope that groups of people will come together and say, 'Enough is enough. Enough with the lies. There is 1 in 36 children [with autism]. It's unacceptable. We have a clear answer for at least the primary trigger of what's going on. We need to start saving children, moving those with great risks out of harm's way to help end the autism epidemic.'"

A major part of the problem is the fact that the CDC has been captured by the drug industry. Not only is the CDC in charge of implementing and promoting the vaccine program, it also holds dozens of vaccine patents,2,3 while simultaneously being in charge of vaccine safety and tracking autism rates!

Add to that the revolving door between the CDC and the vaccine industry — the transition of Julie Gerberding from being director of the CDC to being an official in Merck's vaccine division is one of the most egregious ones — and you have a situation in which the agency charged with safety simply will not lift a finger to fulfill that responsibility.

Join Us at Generation Rescue's Autism Education Summit
    Handley cofounded Generation Rescue with his wife in 2005. Actress Jenny McCarthy is the president. The organization assists parents who want to initiate biomedical intervention for their autistic child, and hold an annual Autism Education Summit. This year, it's held September 28 through 30 in Dallas. I'm scheduled to be keynote speaker.

This summit is a wonderful opportunity for parents to hear what's new directly from the cutting-edge doctors who are treating children with autism biomedically.

You can also learn more in Handley's book, "How to End the Autism Epidemic," which includes depositions from Zimmerman and Kelley — two pre-eminent members of the Kennedy Krieger Institute, the leading autism institution in the country — in which they unequivocally state that vaccines are causing autism.

A third deposition covered in the book is by Dr. Stanley Plotkin, by many considered the godfather of the vaccine industry. Dr. Paul Offit brought him into Voices for Vaccines, a pharma front group, as an expert witness for a legal case in which a husband and wife were in disagreement as to whether or not to vaccinate their child.

"[Plotkin] sat through an eight-hour deposition [and] was destroyed by the opposing council. What was revealed was many of the tricks, false narratives and disturbing ways of thinking that people in the vaccine industry think through, because Plotkin was one of the thought leaders of that.

We learned everything from the fact that he tested vaccines on mentally retarded children — his words, not mine — babies in prisons and orphans. We learned the ugly history of vaccine trials.

But he clearly acknowledges that the DTP vaccine doesn't really work, and that the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine trials were in fact quite faulty, because they had no placebo group. They received an aluminum-containing vaccine … His conflicts of interest are also spelled out in detail.

He's literally making millions of dollars a year from vaccine makers, yet projects himself as this independent spokesperson for vaccines. He bailed on the trial the next morning after giving his deposition.

He refused to be an expert witness. Luckily, we were able to obtain that deposition in a public manner. It's not sealed. I think anybody who reads his words in that deposition will be blown away by how the, arguably, default leader in the vaccine industry actually thinks. It's very damning and very disturbing," Handley says.

More Information
    Lastly, you can also follow Handley on his blog, JBHandleyBlog.com. Among his most recent articles is "Did Vaccines Save Humanity?" in which he reviews disease statistics and vaccine data to answer that question.

Between 1900 and today, there's been a massive decline in mortality, especially mortality from infectious diseases, and mandatory vaccination advocates are often quick to attribute that to the success of mass vaccination programs. However, scientists have identified a number of many other factors that contributed to lower mortality rates.

Things like improved standards of living, clean water, refrigeration, sewage, less crowded living quarters and so on have all contributed to fewer complications from infectious diseases. Importantly, the data show dramatic declines in mortality from infectious diseases occurred well before the introduction of vaccines against the disease in question. According to Handley:

"They estimate that vaccines' role in the overall decline in mortality from 1900 to today was somewhere between 1 and 3.5 percent of the total decline [in mortality] …

Facts are facts. Data is data. Anybody who tells you that billions of lives have been saved because of vaccines, or whatever number they try to use, or that it's the primary driver [of infectious disease reduction] is insane. Because the facts don't support them and say differently.

If you go to Africa, where they're still living in crowded conditions and still have horrible water, and they still don't have sanitation or refrigeration, and you vaccinate every kid, you might kill more children than you help because the other conditions haven't been bolstered.

We actually learned that through … a study4 by Dr. Peter Aaby, a renowned epidemiologist of vaccines. What he found is that in [Guinea-Bissau] … children who got the DTP vaccine were five times more likely to die than those who didn't.

The reason for that, as far as he could explain, was that it weakened their system so much that they were far more susceptible to other infections, because they were living in a highly infectious environment.

So, if you go after public health and you don't do it with totality, and you think vaccines are going to solve the problem, they're not going to solve the problem. There's no data that says they would."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (16th September 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), Patient (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #368
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,278 times in 2,100 posts

2 of my children were vaccinated and are now autistic. My other children were not vaccinated due to our early research into this. My other children are fine.

The result of this situation has been very difficult for my family. Many people refuse to believe the problems caused by vaccinations and when they learn that I have not vaccinated all of my children, well, let's just say that many people quickly display their ignorance. The public school system frowns on us. One response that I have received a couple of times when people have been in a position to voice their concerns over my decision, "How dare you not vaccinate your kid. My child is now at risk of catching polio if your kid gets it!" ...I had to answer with "Well, if your child is vaccinated against it, what are you worried about?" So yeah, I always look for a bit of humour to help me to keep going. But it is not funny, really. People need to learn the truth. The programming that has been done to the public is really effective.

We need to keep trying to find ways to wake people up to what is really going on around them. With the rate of autism and other disorders increasing, what future awaits our children?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Hervé (16th September 2018), onawah (16th September 2018), Pam (6th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #369
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exactly! There is plenty of information on this thread alone that can make people think twice, if they will allow themselves the space. The problem is that they don't want to leave their comfort zone, and all too often it takes a disaster to kick them out of it.
    In my area (and no doubt in others) there is a Facebook page for parents who are concerned, and it seems to be a good source of support. They share all kinds of info, such as names of sympathetic doctors, healing techniques, etc. There's plenty wrong with FB in general, but it can still be used for good in focused ways.
    I hope things will improve soon, especially for families like yours, Patient.
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    We need to keep trying to find ways to wake people up to what is really going on around them. With the rate of autism and other disorders increasing, what future awaits our children?
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (16th September 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), Patient (17th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

If you do not mind, members, I will regroup here the information of vaccines and on autism (all info gleaned by members).

My objective is to have one main thread for members and non members to read, for parents, for health professionals, for teachers, for researchers, and more so that they do not have to search through the forum.

When I try to convince parents or health care workers, it is very difficult, mostly when it is related to one's own children. So I want them to read the thread and make up their own mind.

To start with, much information on vaccines is also found on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-and-Vaccines

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

21. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

From this thread, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1250268
    thanks Houman

"THE BRAVE ONES"

On the new book by JB Handley, How to End the Autism Epidemic, and the fraud in the Department of Justice concerning the vaccine safety studies

Del Bigtree of Highwire interviews Prof Christopher Exley, following the 2018 11th Autoimmunity Congress held in Lisbon, Portugal.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

Here some information from Houman's thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1250268

Quote From what I understand it is the Fluoride that causes the body to retain aluminum in the tissue.

Fluoride and aluminum are usually found together in mining deposits and bond together due to their chemical properties.

As word to the wise mature tea (black tea) holds a huge amount of Fluoride in it.

Most salts that are non-caking use Fluoride as well, as a result you want to use kosher salt. As far as tea is concerned if you are going to drink it white tea is the youngest tea and green after that.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1232279

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

25. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

From Houman, in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1231813

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xleocy6karo

Quote The role of silicic acid in the renal excretion of aluminium.

Dr Christopher Exley. Lecture on the Mechanism of toxicity of aluminum-based adjuvants.

Bellia JP, Birchall JD, Roberts NB.

Abstract

The chemical affinity of silicic acid for aluminium (AI) has been shown to reduce the bioavailability of AI in studies of human gastrointestinal (GI) absorption. Investigations were carried out to ascertain whether or not similar interactions may also enhance the renal excretion of AI by assessing the urinary output of both elements. Healthy individuals given monosilicic acid as naturally found in beer, excreted the majority of the silicic acid content (mean 56 percent) within 8 hours, concomitant with a significant increase in AI excretion (P < 0.05). Ingestion of increasing doses of silicic acid resulted in dose related increases in excretion of Si. Excretion of AI reached a maximum and then declined, consistent with depletion of AI body stores. This was confirmed using the 26AI isotope. The low serum but high urine concentration of Si suggests that if AI and Si interact to form an excretable species they do so in the kidney lumen such that Si limits the reabsorption of AI. Silicic acid's effect on the depletion of aluminium stores and reduced GI absorption suggest its addition to municipal water supplies may be a low risk public health measure to reduce the AI burden in the general population.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

27. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

From this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1231367

Quote The scientific method has long been regarded as the ‘gold standard’ in scientific analysis. Today, more and more members of the scientific community are abandoning the scientific method in favor of science ‘ideology’, making modern science more like a religion, based in faith and strongly held beliefs. This phenomenon, this ‘Religion of Science’, has become common practice in mainstream the scientific community, especially in the area of vaccine safety and efficacy.

Del Bigtree
    Del Bigtree has been an Emmy Award winning producer on the daytime talk show THE DOCTORS for over six years. With a background both as a filmmaker and an investigative medical journalist, Del is best known for combining visually impactful imagery, raw emotional interviews and unbiased investigative research into stories that push the envelope of daytime television. When Del began investigating the story of the CDC Whistleblower and the fraud perpetrated by the CDC making the film Vaxxed: From Coverup to Catastrophe, he soon realized that he had stumbled upon a story of corruption and deception beyond any he had ever seen. Since then, Del has been traveling the nation, meeting with politicians and standing with parents in their fight to maintain our freedom of choice while delving deeper in his investigation into vaccine safety and policy in America. He is the host of The High Wire, a show that finds the answers to the questions everyone else is afraid to ask and also is the founder and CEO of the Informed Consent Action Network which is dedicated to the eradication of man-made disease.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

29. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

I was talking with a young researcher about adjuvant in vaccines and specifically about aluminum. He was telling me that without aluminum, the vaccines would have no effect, the body has to be attacked with something that will greatly awaken the immune system for the vaccine to be efficient.

I was telling him that I thought it was precisely the aluminum that was the overload children could not eliminate. Hence autism and a row of other neurological diseases.

I was telling him that we now find aluminum in our food, in our lands, from the sky and in the vaccines. Adding to it poisoning with glyphosate, fluoride, and many more, the culprit was when the nano aluminum was administered to children, in heavy dosage for their little body, all within 6 years. It was triggering a massive response from the body and an inability to get rid of the last toxic material, namely aluminum.

He was not convinced.

So I sent him few extract of videos and posts here and had many counter arguments.

I then realized everything should be regroup so that this independent mind could read to his leisure and his curious spirit search later on.

I felt he need to regroup the information.

I talk to another professor as well, from another university, and even if his grand children were both autistic, he did not believe in the vaccine craze of parents. I thought he should read this thread as well.

Then, a pediatrician referred me some parents. For them I needed this thread to be thorough and information regrouped.

Therefore, what I just did previously, regrouping what our great members are posting regarding this topic.

Thanks everyone, and particularly Onawah and Houman, regarding their posts on autism and vaccines and other toxics.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (9th December 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), Patient (1st October 2018), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2018)

31. Link to Post #376
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TAKE ACTION! Investigate autism cover-up in the Vaccine Court
    Autism Action Network
    10/4/18

"Last week we sent out an action alert about Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and attorney Rolf Hazlehurst's petition to the Inspector General of the Department of Justice (DOJ) to investigate possible legal misconduct by two federal government lawyers who they allege withheld and misrepresented evidence in the Autism Omnibus Proceeding (AOP), provided by Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, a key government witness, that showed that vaccines can cause autism. We asked you to call Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General of the Department of Justice.

The Autism Omnibus Proceeding (AOP) was an action by the vaccine court that lumped together more than 5000 claims that autism was caused by vaccine injury. All 5000 cases were to be decided by 6 selected test cases. Nearly all the cases in the AOP were dismissed in 2009. Zimmerman, who is regarded as perhaps the world's leading pediatric neurologist in autism research, had provided a report on Child Doe 77, one of the test cases in the Omnibus Proceeding, stating that in his professional opinion, vaccines caused Child Doe 77's autism, and could cause autism in other children who had a pre-existing mitochondrial condition. Subsequently, the Child Doe 77 case was settled by the government, and it did not serve as a precedent for any other cases, even though it had been specifically selected as a test case.
    Attorneys Vincent Matanoski and Lyn Ricciardella represented the DOJ in the AOP and never disclosed the analysis prepared by Zimmerman of Child Doe 77 to the attorneys for the 5000+ petitioners as required by the rules of the vaccine court. Matanoski and Ricciardella are alleged to have engaged in additional actions to keep the Zimmerman report and settlement of the Child Doe 77 case hidden from the petitioners and the public.
    The alleged cover-up was revealed by Dr. Zimmerman in a deposition taken for a medical malpractice case against the doctor who administered vaccines to Yates Hazlehurst, the child of Rolf Hazlehurst. Yates Hazlehurst was one of the test cases in the AOP. In the Hazlehurst malpractice suit deposition Zimmerman revealed that Yates Hazlehurst's regression into autism mirrored that of Child Doe 77 and would have been germane to deciding the Hazlehurst case in the AOP. If the allegations are founded there would be grounds to reopen the cases dismissed in the AOP, and other cases dismissed in the vaccine court.
    Please share this message with friends and family, and please post to social networks."
    Take Action here: Here's the link to send messages:
    http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...id=11750030191
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

Another gem found by Houman here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks Onawah for her very hard and steady work in finding information on the vaccine and autism topics.

Last edited by Flash; 12th October 2018 at 21:14.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (19th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (19th October 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), onawah (9th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Flash! It's rewarding to know that you are making use of it, and hopefully others. I think it must be helpful to have the best recent news all compiled in one place like this. I often refer my local anti-vaccine FB group here for info.
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thanks Onawah for her very hard and steady work in finding information on the vaccine and autism topics.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (19th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccine shill Paul Offit says that Barron Trump is autistic because of DT's age.

Offit has got to be a paid shill for vaccine manufacturers, because he has made a career of constantly posting in multiple places online about how the anti-vaccine stance is insane, and how vaccines are saving humanity, etc. etc. I wonder what the karmic price for that will be, when the time comes to balance out the scales...
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (19th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd November 2018)

39. Link to Post #380
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I only just learned about Judy Mikovits today. This is so disturbing but important to know, bumping for anyone who may have missed it.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    THE CRIMINALIZATION OF SCIENCE WHISTLEBLOWERS: JUDY MIKOVITS, PHD
    June 8, 2018
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-mikovits-phd/

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Quote NaturalNews reports on one of the most heartbreaking and upsetting science videos you may see this year: Molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, recounts the story of how she ended up in prison after she blew the whistle on the viral contamination of human vaccines.

Dr. Mikovits had been working at the National Cancer Institute, with a focus on immunotherapy and human retroviruses, including HIV.

In 2009, while working on autism and -related neurological diseases, when she found that many of the study subjects had cancer, motor-neuron disorders and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Believing that a virus was responsible for these symptoms, she worked to isolate the viruses involved in a mouse model.

She soon realized that these protein and viral contaminants were being introduced into the human population via contaminated vaccines. She states, “Twenty-five million Americans are infected with the viruses that came out of the lab… into the humans via contaminated blood and vaccines.”

As reported by NaturalNews:

“In response to this discovery, she was fired from her job, indicted, prosecuted, jailed and ordered to retract her research and publicly claim she ‘made it all up.’ She refused to cover up the scientific evidence and was targeted and punished by the ‘vaccine deep state’ establishment. She was actually thrown in prison. ‘Just dragged out of my house in shackles… I refused to denounce the data… we have the data… they basically said, ‘Tell everybody you made it all up and you can go home. If you don’t, we’ll destroy you’. And they did.”

This is the point at which modern medicine has arrived. Watch this astonishing video and check out Dr. Mikovits’ book, Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (24th October 2018), DNA (9th December 2018), onawah (24th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst 1 9 19 27 LastLast