+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 11 21 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Science Teacher May Be Disciplined for Urging Students Be Informed of Vaccination Risks
    http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/20...ination-risks/
    by Kate Raines
    Published March 9, 2017
    Quote In March 2015, science teacher Timothy Sullivan approached public health nurses administering vaccines to high school students at his school in Waterford, Ontario, Canada and asked whether they had appropriately informed the students about the potential risks of the shots they were giving. He noted that the teenagers were required to give informed consent and the nurses, therefore, had the obligation to make sure they were fully informed.1

Mr. Sullivan also made the point that, “some of the components in the vaccines were deemed ‘toxic’ in his science lab.” The nurse allegedly answered that they alerted parents and teens about common vaccine risks like fever or soreness at the injection site and she claimed that “a screening tool allows nurses to assess if there are any underlying conditions that would trigger a more serious reaction among students” and added that “the risk of death from receiving a vaccine is so very, very rare.”1

Who Decides What Facts Can or Cannot Be Taught?
    The complaints against Mr. Sullivan appear to have focused on how disruptive his comments were to the planned vaccination event rather than the accuracy or inaccuracy of his views. The reality of vaccine risks for death and serious side effects has been acknowledged by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). All of these organizations have stated that vaccines may cause adverse reactions and death in a small percentage of patients. According to the CDC, “although immunization has successfully reduced the incidence of vaccine-preventable diseases, vaccination can cause both minor and, rarely, serious side effects.”2

The CDC acknowledges the “possible” though “rare” association between “hepatitis B vaccine and anaphylaxis; measles vaccine and a) thrombocytopenia and b) possible risk for death resulting from anaphylaxis or disseminated disease in immunocompromised persons; diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine (DTP) and chronic encephalopathy; and tetanus-toxoid-containing vaccines and a) Guillain-Barre syndrome, b) brachial neuritis, and c) possible risk for death resulting from anaphylaxis.”2

An article from the journal Vaccine, published on the NIH website, stresses that vaccines are safe for most people, but admits there are “cases where a known or plausible theoretical risk of death following vaccination exists [that may] include anaphylaxis, vaccine-strain systemic infection after administration of live vaccines to severely immunocompromised persons, intussusception after rotavirus vaccine, Guillain-Barré syndrome after inactivated influenza vaccine, fall-related injuries associated with syncope after vaccination, yellow fever vaccine-associated viscerotropic disease or associated neurologic disease, serious complications from smallpox vaccine including eczema vaccinatum, progressive vaccinia, postvaccinal encephalitis, myocarditis, and dilated cardiomyopathy, and vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis from oral poliovirus vaccine.”3

In the case of Mr. Sullivan, he claims to be not so much against vaccines as for the concept of informed consent, although after acquiring the package inserts pertaining to the vaccinations being administered to the students, he said he found it “embarrassing really that I didn’t know about the effects as a parent, as a teacher, as a biology teacher. I was unaware of the severity of some of the side-effects.”

Mr. Sullivan has now been found guilty of professional misconduct by the disciplinary board of the Ontario College of Teachers.4 With the conviction of Mr. Sullivan, the college is asking for penalties including a formal reprimand, a month-long suspension, and completion of an anger management course.

In deciding on the penalty phase, the board could strip Mr. Sullivan of his teaching certificate and impose fines of up to $5,000. The complaint against Mr. Sullivan holds that he was out of line in addressing the students, and that it is a parent’s place, not a teacher’s to address vaccine concerns. Mr. Sullivan said, “I teach science. You don’t just teach one side of the story.”5
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (1st May 2017), Ewan (12th March 2017), Hervé (12th March 2017), Karma Ninja (15th March 2017), sanma (12th March 2017), william r sanford72 (26th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Vaccine-Free World?…

Maybe this is where we should have started the fight…

By Kent Heckenlively, J.D.
    http://bolenreport.com/vaccine-free-world/
    Remove all vaccines from usage for a period of five years, study them in laboratories and in animal models, then create a system to slowly introduce one vaccine at a time and monitor for long-term effects before even thinking of introducing a second vaccine.

Oh, and while that’s being done, immediately REPEAL AND DON’T REPLACE the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act which currently gives pharmaceutical companies COMPLETE IMMUNITY FOR HARM DONE BY THEIR PRODUCTS.

I’m serious.

What are the things we know?

We know that vaccines are causing MASSIVE DAMAGE to the health of our young and contributing to the massive epidemics of chronic diseases among those of working age and the dementias of the elderly. Don’t believe me? Just read the vaccine safety inserts.

I hear Alex Jones and InfoWars are going to be doing their own series of special reports on THE VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS LISTED ON THE INSERTS. (That’s just the things the pharmaceutical companies admit!) I’m looking forward to that. Worried that it’s “Fake News?” That’s easy to remedy. If you have any questions, just go to your local pharmacy and ask for the inserts yourself.

Did you know that one of the listed side-effects of the MMR vaccine is type 1 diabetes?

Maybe that explains one of those mysteries that doctors say they’re baffled by. We don’t even have to have the vaccine-autism argument on that one. Type 1 diabetes is a listed side-effect of the MMR shot! In the legal system, such admissions are considered “clues.”

Do we take medicines off the market if they may do some things effectively, but the risk is too high?

Damn right we do. Consider Vioxx, which was the #1 selling drug from 1999-2004, generating more than $42 billion in sales. It was a really good pain-reliever, except when it killed you. (Although some might call that permanent pain relief!) Merck admitted it killed more than 3,800 people and they paid more than $4 billion in damages.

However, an investigator for the FDA estimated it had probably killed 55,000 people. A later researcher, wondering why in the years after Vioxx was taken off the market noted that the United States had its LARGEST DROP IN THE DEATH RATE EVER! (The five years after Vioxx was taken off the market, we had approximately 100,000 fewer deaths per year.) He estimated that Vioxx probably killed somewhere around 500,000 people.

And that was for a drug for which the pharmaceutical companies DID NOT HAVE COMPLETE IMMUNITY FOR HARM DONE BY THEIR PRODUCTS.

What does it really mean to have a healthy population? Well, for one, we need to have clean air and water. We’re far from perfect, but I don’t think vaccines help the environment in any way. And since we don’t have epidemics for those diseases for which we don’t have vaccines, like scarlet fever, I think we’ll do just fine.

And what will happen to all those special education teachers, who suddenly find their caseloads dramatically dropping? Yeah, I guess we’ll have to re-train them. In the growing Trump economy I think we can find them good paying jobs.

I really have to accept some responsibility for not coming to this conclusion earlier.

But I thought when people like me raised our voices and claimed vaccines were harming the human species, that somebody in a position of authority in government or science would do some proper investigation. However, as I researched my book, INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul I had to confront some dark truths about the corruption of the American body politic.

No matter how cynical I was about whether people in our government cared about children with autism, and the wholesale destruction of our species by vaccines, I wasn’t cynical enough.

We tried to work with our health authorities. They turned a deaf ear.

But the PEOPLE HAVE WOKEN UP.

Have no doubt of that. For those of you rats still clinging to your positions in public health, it’s time to abandon ship, or make a bee-line to your nearest Congressman and turn whistle-blower, like Dr. William Thompson did when he turned over the documents showing a link between the MMR vaccine and autism, especially in African-American boys.

Do you know how cold-hearted and soulless a person has to be in order to be unconcerned about the plight of black males in our society? It’s not enough that there are communities without hope, plagued by violence and drugs, and at the same time the U.S. government is engaged in a program which will destroy thousands of times more black men than the Tuskegee experiment ever did. All of this is going on behind the guise of that friendly pediatrician in a white lab coat.

The game is up.

I don’t care how much the mainstream media, funded by the waning pharmaceutical dollars continues to whip up hysteria, it won’t work. We all see the casualties in our schools, in our homes, and on our streets. A brutal reckoning is coming for those who have allowed this harm to children to take place.

I wish I could say I felt sorry for those who will suffer the wrath of an enraged public when all of this is revealed. But I don’t. When the Nazis lost World War II, many of them used a ratline to escape to South America. For these criminals, there will be no place in the world which will accept them.

Kent Heckenlively is the author of INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism, available at Amazon and at Barkes&Noble.com
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (1st May 2017), Ewan (14th March 2017), Hervé (14th March 2017), Karma Ninja (15th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Shingles Vaccine Maker, Merck, Sued In Federal Court
    http://vaxxter.com/shingles-vaccine-...federal-court/
    Quote POSTED BY: HELENSCO MARCH 15, 2017

Merck and Co. are being sued over Zostavax, their vaccine which is marketed as the “shingles vaccine” and is the source of millions in marketing and advertising. Following several cases against Merck whereas individuals claim injury from taking Zostavax, there are said to be even more cases in the works. The plaintiffs have sued in Pennslyvania federal courts.

“I think Merck has failed terribly … to warn about the very serious side effects and the failure of the vaccine to do what they claim it does,” attorney Marc Bern told FiercePharma.

Bern, founding partner at Marc J. Bern & Partners, said his firm has “thousands of complaints” yet to be filed in Philadelphia, with the injuries running “the gamut from contracting shingles as a result of the vaccine all the way to serious personal injuries such as blindness in one eye, individuals who have serious paralysis in their extremities, brain damage, all the way to death.”

In a statement, Merck said it “stands behind the demonstrated safety and efficacy” of the shot, which is licensed in 50 countries.

Dr. Tenpenny's Book is currently available on Amazon
    “Nothing is more important to Merck than the safety of our medicines and vaccines,” a spokesperson told FiercePharma. She said the company has distributed more than 36 million doses of the shot since its 2006 approval. Before winning a FDA nod, Zostavax’s safety and effectiveness were studied in more than 30,000 patients, and a CDC committee continues to recommend its use, she pointed out.

“The company has continuously provided appropriate and timely information about Zostavax to consumers and to the medical, scientific and regulatory communities,” according to Merck’s statement.

This story breaks just days following Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s latest column, The Full Story About Zostavax, The Shingles Vaccine, whereas she breaks down the dangers and warnings related to the vaccine.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (17th March 2017), Hervé (17th March 2017), william r sanford72 (26th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Revolution for Truth Rally
    Mr. Heckenlively Goes to Washington…
    3/26/17
    http://bolenreport.com/mr-heckenlively-goes-washington/

On the afternoon of March 31, 2017 you will find me on the steps of the United States Capitol, taking part in the Revolution for Truth Rally,
    http://bolenreport.com/revolution-va...washington-dc/
    put together by Michelle Ford and many others. I will actually arrive a day earlier, and it will be a busy time. Many of the activists will be meeting with their representatives, and the community is being asked to make calls to their representatives and the White House to support our rally.

On Friday morning, we will rally in front of the White House, march to the National Press Club to support an event there, then proceed to the U.S. Capitol for an afternoon rally.

It is an impressive list of speakers, starting with Robert Kennedy, Jr., Barbara Loe Fisher of the National Vaccine Information Center, Minister Tony Muhammad of the Nation of Islam, Del Bigtree, the producer of VAXXED, Dr. Brian Hooker, Dr. Paul Thomas, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Toni Bark, Marcella Piper-Terry of VaxTruth, Dr. Diane Hennacy Powell, Sheila Lewis Ealey, and of course, me.

Here is what I intend to say:

U.S. CAPITOL SPEECH

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO SPEAK BEFORE YOU TODAY ON THE STEPS OF THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL.

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO JOIN WITH SUCH HEROIC MEN AND WOMEN, ASKING FOR JUSTICE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST, AND DEMANDING A BRIGHTER, MORE HONEST FUTURE.

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO HAVE A VACCINE-INJURED CHILD, DRAMATICALLY CHANGING MY LIFE OVER THE LAST EIGHTEEN YEARS.

AND YET ALL OF THOSE THINGS HAVE COME TO PASS AND THEY HAVE CAUSED ME TO ASK SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS.

HOW DO I, AS A CHILD OF GOD, CONFRONT SUCH MONSTROUS EVIL? IN THE FACE OF UNBELIEVABLE WICKEDNESS, WHICH THREATENS OUR CHILDREN AND THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF OUR SPECIES, HOW DO I FIGHT IN A WAY WHICH IS CONSISTENT WITH MY HUMANITY? HOW DO I FIGHT IN A MANNER WHICH ECHOES DOWN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS, SO THAT DESCENDANTS OF MINE AS YET UNBORN, WILL BE PROUD OF WHAT I DID WITH MY TIME UPON THE EARTH? WHEN I STAND BEFORE GOD, WILL I BE ABLE TO TELL HIM THAT I FOUGHT MONSTERS, WITHOUT BECOMING ONE?

I WILL TELL YOU, MY FRIENDS, SOME OF WHAT I HAVE DONE WITH MY TIME. MORE THAN TEN YEARS AGO I WAS PROUD TO JOIN WITH A SMALL GROUP OF PARENTS, LED BY J.B. HANDLEY TO FOUND THE WEB-SITE “AGE OF AUTISM.” I HAVE ALWAYS SOUGHT TO CREATE A LARGER TENT FOR OUR MOVEMENT, WRITING AS WELL FOR OTHER OUTLETS SUCH AS GREENMEDINFO, THE AUTISM FILE, THE BOLEN REPORT, AS WELL AS HAVING A RADIO SHOW FOR AUTISM ONE. UNTIL THIS BATTLE IS WON I HAVE A SIMPLE CREED. I CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS. IF YOU WILL PICK UP A SWORD AND FIGHT FOR TRUTH ALONGSIDE ME, YOU ARE MY FRIEND. ALL OTHER CONCERNS ARE SECONDARY TO ME UNTIL WE HAVE WON THIS BATTLE FOR HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL.

I WAS PROUD TO WORK WITH DR. JUDY MIKOVITS ON OUR BOOK, PLAGUE, WHICH DETAILED THE CORRUPTION OF OUR PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES AS IT PERTAINED TO WHAT IS COMMONLY KNOWN AS CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME. HER WORK SHOWED THAT IT WAS LIKELY THAT AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANIMAL TISSUE IN THE CULTURING OF VIRUSES FOR VACCINES, DANGEROUS ANIMAL VIRUSES HAD BEEN ABLE TO MAKE THE JUMP TO HUMAN BEINGS. THESE VIRUSES WERE IN ALL LIKELIHOOD, AT LEAST A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR, BEHIND CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, AS WELL AS AUTISM.

IT WAS A BIT OF A SURPRISE TO FIND THAT THE SAME VILLAINS WHO HAD BEEN RESISTING AN HONEST INVESTIGATION INTO CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME CALLED FOR BY DR. MIKOVITS, WERE THE ONES I HAD KNOWN FOR YEARS WERE RESISTING AN HONEST INVESTIGATION INTO AUTISM CALLED FOR BY DR. ANDY WAKEFIELD.

THAT’S WHY I WROTE THE BOOK, INOCULATED: HOW SCIENCE LOST ITS SOUL IN AUTISM, TO GIVE A BEHIND THE SCENES ACCOUNT OF NOT JUST WHISTLE-BLOWER, DR. WILLIAM THOMPSON’S CLAIM OF CORRUPTION AT THE CDC REGARDING VACCINES AND AUTISM, BUT TO GIVE A WIDER VIEW OF THE AMAZING CAST OF AVENGERS WHO ARE FIGHTING THIS ENORMOUS EVIL. I WANTED TO FOCUS ON DR. BRIAN HOOKER, WHO BEFRIENDED THE WHISTLE-BLOWER, AND IS A LIVING EXAMPLE OF HIS CHRISTIAN FAITH IN HOW HE LOVED THE SINNER WHO WAS DR. WILLIAM THOMPSON, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HE HATED THE SIN. I WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD DEAL OF SPACE DEVOTED TO DR. ANDY WAKEFIELD, WHO HAS SUFFERED SO GREATLY, BUT TO WHOM WE ALL OWE SO MUCH.

A GREAT DEBT IS OWED TO ROBERT KENNEDY, JR., WHO COULD HAVE HAD A QUIET, PEACEFUL LIFE, TRYING TO GET MERCURY OUT OF FISH, BUT INSTEAD CHOSE TO TRY AND GET MERCURY OUT OF OUR KIDS, AND CALLED DOWN THE WRATH OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ON HIS HEAD. AND I WANTED TO WELCOME NEW RECRUITS TO THE FOLD, LIKE MINISTER TONY MUHAMMAD FROM THE NATION OF ISLAM, A TRUE WARRIOR AND LION OF THE LORD.

YOU SEE, IT IS NOT SCIENCE WHICH OPPOSES US. IT IS A FEW EVIL AND TWISTED SCIENTISTS WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT SCIENCE IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE LIFE OF HUMANITY BETTER, NOT LINE THE POCKETS OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

HONEST SCIENCE, SCIENCE WHICH IS IN ACCORD WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF HUMANITY, WANTS TO ALLEVIATE SUFFERING. THAT IS THE KIND OF FIERCE DEVOTION I FOUND IN DR. JUDY MIKOVITS. IT IS THE SAME KIND OF DEVOTION WHICH DRIVES DR. ANDY WAKEFIELD. I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER SCIENTISTS OUT THERE WHO CAN YET REDISCOVER THE BETTER ANGELS OF THEIR NATURE AND JOIN OUR CAUSE.

AND SO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE CAN GIVE US THE ANSWERS AS TO HOW TO RESCUE OUR LOST CHILDREN. I THINK OF MY OWN DAUGHTER, JACQUELINE, EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD, WITH WHOM I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION. I RAISE MY VOICE AGAINST SOME OF THE GREATEST POWERS IN THE LAND BECAUSE IN DOING SO I HOPE MY EFFORTS WILL ONE DAY HELP HER FIND HER VOICE. IF THAT MAKES ME AN OUTLAW, IF IT MAKES FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TURN AWAY FROM ME, IF IT MAKES ME A NON-PERSON IN THE EYES OF THE MEDIA, IF IT MAKES ME A DEPLORABLE, SO BE IT. I WILL WEAR THAT NAME AS A BADGE OF HONOR.

THIS IS A GREAT CAUSE IN WHICH WE FIGHT, PERHAPS THE GREATEST OF OUR TIME. WE FIGHT FOR NOTHING LESS THAN THE SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY.

I LOOK TO THE GREAT LEADERS OF THE PAST FOR THE RIGHT WAY TO WAGE THIS SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL BATTLE FOR HUMANITY. HOW DO WE FIGHT EVIL WITH THE VERY BEST PART OF OUR SELVES?

I FIND GREAT INSPIRATION IN THE APPROACH TAKEN BY NELSON MANDELA IN SOUTH AFRICA. WHEN I THINK OF THE PROBLEM HE FACED, THE MEDIA ONSLAUGHT IN HIS OWN COUNTRY WHICH CONVINCED MOST OF THE WHITE POPULATION THAT THIS MAN WHO SIMPLY WANTED JUSTICE, WAS A TERRORIST, I SEE AN ECHO OF OUR OWN STRUGGLE. THE MEDIA IN SOUTH AFRICA HAD CONVINCED MOST OF THE WHITE POPULATION THAT IF PEOPLE LIKE MANDELA CAME TO POWER, THEIR SOCIETY WOLD COMPLETELY FALL APART. SOUND FAMILIAR? FEAR IS THE TOOL OF OUR ENEMY. FEAR OVERRIDES THE RATIONAL MIND. HOW DID NELSON MANDELA FIGHT THAT FEAR? HOW CAN WE DO THE SAME?

MANDELA ALWAYS CLAIMED THAT HE FOUGHT BASED ON THREE PRINCIPLES. I DECLARE TO YOU TODAY, AT THE VERY SEAT OF OUR GOVERNMENT’S POWER, AND BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD, THAT THESE ARE THE SAME THREE PRINCIPLES WITH WHICH I WAGE OUR STRUGGLE.

THE FIRST PRINCIPLE IS CALLED SATYAGRAHA, A SANSKRIT WORD WHICH IS LOOSELY TRANSLATED AS “INSISTENCE ON TRUTH” OR “TRUTH FORCE.” MANDELA TOOK THE CONCEPT FROM GANDHI, WHO HAD FIRST USED IT TO PROTEST BRITISH RULE IN INDIA. THIS CONCEPT REQUIRES A SPIRITUAL COMMITMENT TO TELL THE TRUTH AND NOT SHADE IT IN ANY DEGREE. THIS MEANS THAT YOU SPEAK HONESTLY ABOUT FAILINGS, BOTH OF YOUR ENEMIES AND OF YOUR FRIENDS. IMPLICIT IN THIS IDEA IS THAT THOSE WHO LISTEN TO YOU ALSO HAVE A SPARK OF THE DIVINE, AND WHEN THEY LISTEN TO YOU SPEAK, THAT SPIRITUAL PART OF THEM INSTINCTIVELY KNOWS YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MATTER HOW UNCOMFORTABLE IT MAY BE AT TIMES, WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER THAN THOSE WHO SPEAK LIES.

THE SECOND PRINCIPLE IS CALLED AHIMSA, AND IT COMES FROM THE HINDU AND BUDDHIST TRADITION. IT MEANS THAT YOU INTEND NO HARM TO YOUR ENEMIES, EITHER IN YOUR DEEDS OR THOUGHTS. IT MEANS THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ENEMIES AS FELLOW CREATIONS OF AN ALL-POWERFUL GOD. YOUR INTENT IS NOT TO HARM OR OVERTHROW THEM, BUT TO RESCUE THEM FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS. ALL OF US AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER HAVE BEEN IN ERROR. WE DO NOT HATE OUR ENEMIES, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH REASON THEY MAY HAVE GIVEN US TO HATE THEM. WE HATE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, THE LIES THEY HAVE TOLD, THE HARM THEY HAVE CAUSED, AND WE HOPE ONE DAY TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THE PART THEY HAVE PLAYED IN AN EVIL PLAN.

IN CLOSING I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE FINAL PRINCIPLE, AND IT COMES DIRECTLY FROM NELSON MANDELA’S SOUTH AFRICA. THE PRINCIPLE IS CALLED UBUNTU. IT MEANS WE ARE WHO WE ARE THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE. SOME HAVE CALLED IT AFRICA’S UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONCEPT OF HUMANISM, AND I THINK THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT. I THINK THERE IS A LOT THAT THE INDIVIDUALISTIC WEST GETS RIGHT, BUT IT’S AN INCOMPLETE PICTURE. I AM HAPPY TO PROCLAIM MY INDIVIDUALITY, BUT JUST AS STRONG IN MY SOUL IS A DESIRE FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SEE ME AS I TRULY AM.

IN ADDITION TO THE HARM DONE TO OUR CHILDREN, I BELIEVE THAT THE HARM DONE TO WE PARENTS WHO FIGHT AGAINST THE LIES TOLD ABOUT VACCINES, IS ANOTHER GREAT INJUSTICE. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE NICKNAMES I HAD BEFORE I GOT INVOLVED IN THE VACCINE/AUTISM ISSUE? I WAS CALLED ‘THE LITTLE PROFESSOR’ (ON ACCOUNT OF SO OFTEN HAVING MY NOSE IN A BOOK), THE DIPLOMAT, THE MOST HONEST FRIEND I EVER HAD, AND MR. RHODES SCHOLAR CANDIDATE.

THOSE ARE NOT THE NICKNAMES PEOPLE CALL ME TODAY. FOR THE MOST PART I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT MOST OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THINK ABOUT ME. AT BEST, I GET THE SENSE THAT I AM GRUDGINGLY “TOLERATED.” AT WORST, I GET THE FEELING I AM ACTIVELY AVOIDED. MY UBUNTU, MY SENSE OF WHO I AM IN THE WORLD, HAS BEEN BROKEN.

AND YET I AM NOT DISHEARTENED. I SEE THE BRAVE FIGURES WITH ME ON THE STAGE TODAY, I SEE ALL OF YOU, AND I KNOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, IF NOT MILLIONS FOLLOWING US AROUND THE WORLD.

I STAND BEFORE MY GOD AND MY COUNTRYMEN IN THIS HALLOWED PLACE AND DECLARE HOW I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THIS GREAT EVIL WHICH THREATENS HUMANITY. I WILL FIGHT WITH UNFLINCHING TRUTH, WITH SATYAGRAHA. I WILL FIGHT WITH COMPASSION FOR MY ENEMIES, AHIMSA. AND I WILL FIGHT TO RE-ESTABLISH THE BONDS OF AFFECTION, THE UBUNTU, WHICH HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM SO MANY OF US.

MAY ALL THE ANGELS AND MINISTERS OF GRACE PROTECT YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, AND OUR CAUSE. THANK YOU.

For more information on this effort, please go to: www.revolution4truth.org/

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2017), Hervé (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017), william r sanford72 (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

WHO PSYOP manual directs authorities on how to respond to 'vaccine deniers'

Jefferey Jaxen Natural Blaze
    Sun, 26 Mar 2017 17:08 UTC

The endlessly increasing vaccine push on the public, at the behest of pharmaceutical companies, can be looked at as nothing more than a psychological operation (PSYOP). From the European Regional Office of the World Health Organization (WHO) comes the 2016 "Best Practice Guidance 1st Edition: How to Respond to Vocal Vaccine Deniers in Public". From this guide parents and communities will understand how to see through the simplistic messaging maneuvers and counter the ongoing public PSYOP. The WHO's guiding document opens on page one with the following statement:
    "This guidance document provides basic broad principles for a spokesperson of any health authority on how to respond to vocal vaccine deniers.The suggestions are based on psychological research on persuasion, on research in public health, communication studies and on WHO risk communication guidelines."

The document centers on how to address "science denialism" for health authorities in a public venue or discussion. The document reads like a marijuana propaganda piece from the 1960's. According the the WHO, those who question "science" and "experts" are chopped up into three categories: a vaccine refuser, a vaccine skeptic or a vaccine denier. Each one of the three labels, according to the WHO, can be found on what they call the vaccine "hesitancy continuum."

The "vaccine denier" refers to "a member of a subgroup at the extreme end of the hesitancy continuum." When it comes to corporate bottom lines, the pharmaceutical company lobbyist focuses on the politician or government "official" that can persuade the most people, and maneuver around or through the stop-gap measures to remove medical and health freedom. To these ends, the WHO has created a graphic to address the "probability to change one's mind to vaccine acceptance."

The WHO refers to those that don't believe in vaccines or question their effectiveness and safety "adversaries." The document concludes with a chapter titled "How to Protect Yourself." The chapter warns "In extremely rare circumstances your personal safety and security may be compromised by your pro-vaccination viewpoint."

Furthermore, the WHO document cautions the public health official to "Be aware that your evidence and opinion may put your personal safety in jeopardy." Overall the document reads like a military PSYOPS manual on how to properly craft and deliver specific messaging to a conquered enemy force. Given the massive amounts of scientific corruption, conspiracy "facts" and political revolving doors with vaccine manufacturers (i.e. Julie "Merck" Gerberding), the WHO's document is glimpse to a future where forced medicine, directed by drug manufacturers, will give the public no quarter.

At face value, the instructions and wording are just plain creepy in our current atmosphere of eroding health freedom. Furthermore, it is important to keep in context that just six months before this document's release, the WHO was caught (in their own internal emails) in a coordinated effort to mislead investigators and fraudulently conceal the dangers of the human papilloma virus vaccine.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (3rd August 2017), Ewan (27th March 2017), onawah (27th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another vaccine documentary!
    I just got this email from John Robbins (author of the bestseller Diet for a New America) son, Ocean Robbins of Food Revolution Network
    Trailer here:
    Quote Hi Natalie,

Vaccines have become one of the most intensely polarized health topics of our times.

On one hand, the prevailing view of the medical establishment is that vaccination was one of the greatest health developments of the 20th century. According to this view, vaccines have saved millions of children’s lives by preventing or even eliminating devastating illnesses like rubella, diphtheria, smallpox, polio, and whooping cough. The fear of vaccines, according to this perspective, is vastly overblown, and it tends to be the luxury of populations spared the terrible diseases they no longer get because vaccines have done such a magnificent job. We tend to forget about diseases that vaccines have helped us to conquer.

On the other hand, there are those who say that vaccines have harmed many children and contain seriously toxic ingredients, and that their risks have been vastly understated by the pharmaceutical companies. They say that there are numerous studies linking vaccines with ADHD, diabetes, seizures, autism, and even death. They believe that subjecting infants to dozens of vaccine doses before their immune system is mature can be harmful, and that mandatory vaccination is an egregious violation of our freedoms.

This topic is gaining tremendous attention in the United States and around the world. And for anyone with small children or grandchildren, it’s a topic that can’t be ignored.

At the Food Revolution Network, we believe that one of the most important and empowering things you can do in relationship to any important choice is to get informed. Sometimes, that means looking at the issue from a variety of perspectives.

A friend of mine, Ty Bollinger, who produced the extraordinarily successful documentary series The Truth About Cancer, has now produced a free documentary series, called The Truth About Vaccines. If you’re interested in learning about the problems that may ensue from vaccines and mandatory vaccination policy, this could be a tremendously valuable resource.

You can sign up to watch the entire The Truth About Vaccines docu-series for no charge, here.
    https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=20276697

Whatever you think about vaccinations, here’s one thing we know. A whole foods, plant-rich diet that is high in vegetables and fruits, and low in processed foods, refined carbs and sugar, will provide optimum support for your immune system, and also add greatly to your cardiovascular health, neurological function, and vibrant longevity.

Thanks for your partnership in the food revolution.

Ocean Robbins

P.S. Whether you agree with it or not, this free documentary film series will help to shape the public dialogue. And I’m sure it will be riveting. If you’d like to learn more, click here to find out all about it, and to get it all for no charge.
    https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=20276697
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (30th March 2017), Hervé (30th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Truth About Vaccines 7 part new documentary coming in April
    From info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com
    Quote I wanted to send out a quick update to everyone and say that the response so far for The Truth About Vaccines has been AMAZING.
    We just opened up the website a couple of days ago for registration, and we’ve already had over 150,000 people reserve a spot to watch the series, starting April 12th.
    Not only that, but our page has been shared on Facebook 100,000 times already in just the first few days. Wow!
    This is big on so many levels.
    Obviously, the topic strikes a chord with many people, but the timing couldn’t be better, as it seems the vaccine safety conversation here in the U.S. is reaching critical mass.
    House Oversight Committee May Now Investigating CDC Whistleblower
    You maybe have seen this in the news over the weekend, but I want to mention it here because it’s very relevant to something else that happened this weekend...
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and several other high-level vaccine safety advocates held a rally in Washington D.C. over the weekend called “Revolution for Truth” where they met with members of the U.S. Congress, asking for an independent vaccine safety commission and demanding justice for children injured by vaccines.
    Kennedy is the chairman of the World Mercury Project and one of the strongest advocates for vaccine safety there is; I was fortunate to interview him for The Truth About Vaccines series.
    And last night I put out a little segment on our Facebook page from our interview. Check it out here:
    https://www.facebook.com/ttavdocuser...7986145226966/
    If you like the video, click the “Share” button, and I’ll see about posting some more preview clips like it this week, as we prepare for the official launch!
    Best,
    Ty Bollinger
    Each breath a gift...

14. Link to Post #208
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Truth About Vaccines trailer and more
    https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=1501e5b8

Quote This powerful, life-saving, and groundbreaking docu-series starts
    Wednesday April 12th at 9:00pm Eastern US time.
    — be sure to mark your calendars!

Here’s our broadcasting schedule (Be sure to save this)

Episode 1:

The History of Vaccines, Smallpox, Vaccine Safety & the Current CDC Schedule
    (April 12th 9:00PM Eastern US time – sharp!)

Episode 2:

What’s in a Vaccine? Are Vaccines Effective? … and … What About Polio?
    (April 13th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 3:

An Analysis of the MMR & DTaP Vaccines & Vaccinating for the Greater Good
    (April 14th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 4:

Examining Influenza, the HIB and Pneumococcal Vaccines & Herd Immunity
    (April 15th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 5:

Considering the HPV and Hepatitis B Vaccines, SIDS & Shaken Baby Syndrome
    (April 16th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 6:

A Closer Look at the CDC, Chicken-Pox and Rotavirus Vaccines & Retroviruses
    (April 17th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 7:

Natural Immunization, Homeoprophylaxis & Fundamental Freedom of Choice
    (April 18th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

All episodes start airing at 9:00pm Eastern US time on the date listed above and will be available for approximately 23 hours. Then we’ll take it down and load up the following episode.

Be sure to keep an eye out for emails coming from us (The Truth About Vaccines — info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com) as I will send you a reminder for each episode moving forward and the private link where you can watch it.

Also, if you received an email invitation to watch this video, then you’re already registered to watch and there’s nothing for you to do.

If a friend sent you this link and you want to receive exclusive access to watch this entire docu-series for free, then be sure to enter you name and email here: https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=1501e5b8
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (6th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Law Could Eliminate Informed Consent for Human Experimentation with Vaccines and Drugs
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/new-...eliminate-in…/

Quote Melissa Dykes of the Truthstream Media husband-and-wife team,
    creators of some the of the
    finest investigative journalism
    and commentary on YouTube
    knocks another one out of the park,
    here with a disquieting accidental
    discovery.
    While researching new Sesame
    Street videos that intend to
    normalize autism and which have
    the Muppets urging toddlers to go
    get vaccinated, she noticed in the
    sidebar a post about recent
    proceedings at the US Department
    of Health and Human Services
    (HHS).
    HHS had been discussing how to
    amend the Food and Drug Act to
    make exemptions on "informed
    consent" for vaccines, prescription
    drugs, chemotherapy treatment
    and other human experimentation,
    which the State has deemed poses
    'minimal harm'. This, ostensibly to
    provide "Optimum freedom for
    scientific investigators..."
    Melissa went and tracked down the
    language of the "21st Century Cures
    Act", which was one of the last laws
    passed during Obama's presidency,
    late last December.
    She rightly asks, "If there is no
    Informed Consent, how can we know
    that we're not part of an experiment?"
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2017), Hervé (7th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Truth About Vaccines is being shown this week online for free.
    I'm not sure if it's too late to sign up for free viewing, but chances are they will do another showing next week, as they did with the last vaccine documentary.
    I missed the first 2 episodes, but the 3rd and 4th were great.
    These vaccine documentaries seem to be getting more and more detailed and the new facts coming out are more and more outrageous.
    Here is a list of some of the subjects discussed in Episode 4, which is playing today:
    Quote Episode 4: “Examining Influenza, the HIB and Pneumococcal and Herd Immunity

Go here to get ready for Episode 4

https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.co...ries/episode-4

- Why does the CDC claim that 36,000 people a year die from Influenza
    - Hear from Robert F. Kennedy Jr. discussing why some states require HAZMAT suits if a vial containing a vaccine is dropped
    - A medical researcher explaining why people that get the flu shot are more susceptible to end up in the hospital from a different strain
    - Learn how allergies were an unheard of phenomenon before the hypodermic needle
    - A new study done by Duke and Harvard Universities talking about the dangers of acetaminophen (Tylenol)
    - Dr. Gary Goldman’s study on the correlation between vaccines and the infant mortality rate in the United States
    - Learn why Norwegian women are encouraged to breastfeed and the relation to their low infant mortality rate
    - Plus so much more
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The Truth About Vaccines trailer and more
    https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=1501e5b8

Quote This powerful, life-saving, and groundbreaking docu-series starts
    Wednesday April 12th at 9:00pm Eastern US time.
    — be sure to mark your calendars!

Here’s our broadcasting schedule (Be sure to save this)

Episode 1:

The History of Vaccines, Smallpox, Vaccine Safety & the Current CDC Schedule
    (April 12th 9:00PM Eastern US time – sharp!)

Episode 2:

What’s in a Vaccine? Are Vaccines Effective? … and … What About Polio?
    (April 13th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 3:

An Analysis of the MMR & DTaP Vaccines & Vaccinating for the Greater Good
    (April 14th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 4:

Examining Influenza, the HIB and Pneumococcal Vaccines & Herd Immunity
    (April 15th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 5:

Considering the HPV and Hepatitis B Vaccines, SIDS & Shaken Baby Syndrome
    (April 16th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 6:

A Closer Look at the CDC, Chicken-Pox and Rotavirus Vaccines & Retroviruses
    (April 17th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

Episode 7:

Natural Immunization, Homeoprophylaxis & Fundamental Freedom of Choice
    (April 18th 9:00PM Eastern US time)

All episodes start airing at 9:00pm Eastern US time on the date listed above and will be available for approximately 23 hours. Then we’ll take it down and load up the following episode.

Be sure to keep an eye out for emails coming from us (The Truth About Vaccines — info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com) as I will send you a reminder for each episode moving forward and the private link where you can watch it.

Also, if you received an email invitation to watch this video, then you’re already registered to watch and there’s nothing for you to do.

If a friend sent you this link and you want to receive exclusive access to watch this entire docu-series for free, then be sure to enter you name and email here: https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...a_bid=1501e5b8
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2017), Hervé (16th April 2017), Houman (16th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fox News Tucker talks with Robert Kennedy Jr. :It's Time to Question Vaccines

Quote Published on Apr 20, 2017
    Do Vaccines & Autism have something in common? Tucker Carlson talks with Robert Kennedy Jr. on we MUST question vaccines more.
    Also:
    http://bolenreport.com/robert-kenned...rlson-tonight/
    Quote Robert Kennedy, Jr. on Tucker Carlson Tonight…

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

Our community has been waiting for a champion with the guts, integrity, and mainstream audience to break out the vaccine-autism-cancer story out into the open. Have we found it in Tucker Carlson, the new face of Fox News?

In an email sent out to a group of activists today, Robert Kennedy, Jr. told an amazing story about how he came to be interviewed by Tucker Carlson for a segment that will run tonight.

Tucker is on at 6:00 PM PST (about 6:40 PM), 7:00 PM Mountain, 8:00 PM Central, and 9:00 PM EST.

The only other well-known media personality who has even allowed this subject to be discussed in the last ten years has been Bill Maher.

Prior to the interview, Tucker had a long talk with Kennedy. I’m probably talking out of turn (and may be destroying Tucker’s future media career – Sorry, Tucker!), but Tucker told Kennedy that while he understood the peril of discussing this issue publicly, he said he didn’t care.

According to Kennedy, Tucker “was offended by the idea that an important debate about public health would be taboo.” Tucker also told Kennedy that he has a close family member who had suffered a severe vaccine reaction.

To my beloved health activist community, this dear young man, Tucker Carlson, is about to have the furies descend upon his head. We need to have his back.

I want every single person who considers themselves a health activist to send an email to comments@foxnewsinsider.com, yourcomments@foxnews.com, or call and leave a message at 1-888-369-4762.

Let’s make sure Tucker has a long career as the “sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink.”

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

Kent Heckenlively is the author of INOCULATED: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism, available on Amazon and at Barnes&Noble.com
    I've never considered Carlson a "dear young man" but I'm glad RFK Jr. got to air his views on mainstream media.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st April 2017 at 03:12.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (21st April 2017)

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Truth About Vaccines free online continues over this weekend
    I got the following email message today from Ty Bollinger:
    Quote ... I had to send this to you and let you know about something we’ve been working on today to solve a little problem we’ve been facing.

We’ve had so many wonderful people sending us emails and submitting support tickets about all kinds of things...

... from personal stories, to wanting to thank us, to missing an episode and wanting to still be able to see it, to questions about ordering, etc.

And I wanted to thank you for reaching out and let you know we’re working hard to reply personally to everyone.

Now...

We’ve had so many emails and tickets about missing episodes due to the Easter holiday and other reasons that we had to do something about it.

So we’ve been working on a solution today that will make everyone happy:-)

We’re going to have a 48 hour replay marathon of EVERY SINGLE episode all weekend long.

Go here to watch all 7 episodes right now for free

https://go2.thetruthaboutvaccines.co...0130&utm_term=

We’re also going to extend the ‘early bird’ offer through Sunday night at midnight as well.

It’s not fair to those of you wanting more clarity before you order to miss out on the 50% off sale, so we’re extending that as well.

Thanks for all of your support and enjoy this replay marathon weekend here.

Ty Bollinger

P.S. If you’ve missed an episode or simply want to watch one again. This is the perfect opportunity for you to ‘catch up’.

Also, if you’re on the fence about owning a copy of the series, now is the time to decide since we’ll be taking it down Sunday night as well.

P.P.S. Don’t forget about our LIVE Q&A tomorrow (later today for some) at 12:00pm Eastern US time. I’ll send you links in the morning, plus you’ll find the links on the replay page as well.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (23rd April 2017)

24. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Julie and the boys: CDC, Merck, vaccines

by Jon Rappoport

April 24, 2017
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...erck-vaccines/

Quote I write this story now to remind people there are several titanic unresolved issues surrounding research fraud at the CDC, involving the MMR vaccine.

We all know about CDC whistleblower William Thompson, a long-time researcher at the CDC. Thompson still works there.

On August 27, 2014, he released a statement through his lawyer, Rick Morgan, in which he admitted research fraud.

Thompson confessed he and his CDC co-authors cooked the data in a key 2004 study, thereby exonerating the MMR vaccine from any blame in causing autism.

Thompson has never been subpoenaed by Congress to confess what he knows about this case.

But what about Stephen Kraling and Joan Wlochowski?

Who?

They’re two former Merck virologists who filed a qui tam suit against Merck, the manufacturer of the very same MMR vaccine. (Ref: Federal Civil Lawsuit: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA et al. v. MERCK & CO., Pennsylvania Eastern District Court, Case No. 2:10-cv-04374-CDJ, District Judge C. DARNELL JONES, II, presiding)

The suit claims Merck defrauded the US government by selling the vaccine, under a federal contract, when Merck knew the mumps component of the vaccine was far less effective than advertised.

Of course, Merck disputed this claim, but on September 5th, 2014, Judge Jones, of the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, gave the green light for the suit to move forward.

Kraling and Wlochowski assert several levels of Merck fraud:

To achieve a slam-dunk success, Merck tested the effectiveness of the MMR vaccine against the version of the virus in the vaccine, rather than against the natural mumps virus a person would catch in the real world.

Merck irrelevantly and deceptively added animal antibodies to the test results, thus giving the false appearance of strong human immune response to the vaccine.

On top of that, Merck faked the quantitative results of the tests to which the animal antibodies had been added.

Here is where these two Merck whistle blowers and Thompson, the CDC whistle blower, intersect:

In 2004, according to a report I have seen, Thompson wrote a letter to CDC Director, Julie Gerberding, warning her that he was about to present troubling and sensitive data about the MMR vaccine at an upcoming conference on vaccines and autism.

Thompson’s meaning was clear. He had found a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Gerberding never answered his letter, and Thompson’s presentation at that conference was canceled.

Gerberding left the CDC in 2009.

She moved on to become…

The president of Merck Vaccines, the manufacturer of the MMR vaccine.

Major media consider this a non-story, on the level of a can of overflowing garbage on a quiet street corner.

Well, they have to consider it a non-story. If they reported it and pressed it and dug deep into it, they could fracture the pillars of the entire vaccine establishment.

In order to get at the whole truth (or refute any of the charges raised in this article), Congress needs to hold hearings, and competent committee members need to question, at length, William Thompson, the two Merck whistle blowers, and Julie Gerberding.

I say the chance of that happening is close to zero. I’d love to be proven wrong, but I see no sign Congress is willing to step up to the plate.

Too many drug-company lobbyists, too much campaign money from the drug companies, too much fear of going up against entrenched “scientists” who keep claiming all vaccines are safe and effective.

We’ve heard, from sources other than President Trump, that he is going to order a task force to investigate vaccine safety. We’ll see if it happens.

Earlier this year, I wrote about a group of CDC employees who are anonymously chomping at the bit to expose criminal behavior at their agency.

They call themselves the Spider Group—Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research. They have penned a letter to the CDC’s chief of staff, Carmen S. Villar:

Here is the explosive accusation they make:

“We are a group of scientists at CDC that are very concerned about the current state of ethics at our agency. It appears that our mission is being influenced and shaped by outside parties and rogue interests. It seems that our mission and Congressional intent for our agency is being circumvented by some of our leaders. What concerns us most, is that it is becoming the norm and not the rare exception.”

“Some senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors. Others see it and turn the other way. Some staff are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right.”

“We have representatives from across the agency that witness this unacceptable behavior. It occurs at all levels and in all of our respective units. These questionable and unethical practices threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health.”

Since this initial explosion, I have heard nothing from the Spider Group. Perhaps they are waiting for a signal from President Trump that it is safe to proceed.

There is too much waiting. Whistle blower William Thompson is waiting for Congress to subpoena him. Congress is sitting on its hands, waiting. The two Merck whistle blowers are waiting for their law suit to move forward.

Children’s futures and lives are on the line.

Every day that passes brings new vaccine damage.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (25th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC updates immunization schedule and adds new HPV vaccine with double the aluminum
    Posted by: Dena Schmidt
    April 25, 2017
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/immu...dule-2217.html
    Quote (NaturalHealth365) The Human Papillomavirus, or HPV, is the most common STD contracted in the United States. In addition, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that just about every sexually active person (male or female) has the virus at some point. But, what most people are NOT told is, HPV resolves on its own without causing complications or the need to ‘modify’ the immunization schedule with more toxic vaccines.
    On rare occasions, HPV can lead to cervical cancer and cancers of adjacent organs. This was the motive for creating the Human Papillomavirus vaccine. The two main HPV vaccines in use are Gardasil and Cervarix – with many integrative healthcare providers warning us about the potential health risks associated with these vaccines.
    New HPV vaccine promoted within the immunization schedule offers many unwanted side effects
    The CDC recently released a new immunization schedule for the HPV vaccine for both adults and adolescents. New recommendations say the vaccine can be administered as young as 9 years old but with an average of 11 or 12 for the first dose.
    However, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) expressed serious concerns about Gardasil in January of 2016. The HPV vaccine has been linked with POF (premature ovarian failure, also known as premature menopause), as well as amenorrhea (absence of menstruation).
    HPV vaccine side effects can be deadly
    Most doctors are not aware of these potential complications, so incidents of this vaccine side effect could be even higher than reported. Gardasil also contains polysorbate 80, a compound linked with ovarian toxicity in experiments done with rats. Polysorbate 80 has also been connected with severe anaphylactic reactions, encephalitis and multiple sclerosis.
    Other disturbing effects of the HPV vaccine are autoimmune conditions, permanent disability and early death in young women. And, let’s not forget, HPV vaccines contain aluminum – a known neurotoxin.
    This fact is not debatable: More than 1,600 peer-reviewed published papers and scientific documents have confirmed the hazards of aluminum toxicity.
    Double the dose of toxic aluminum offsets any potential health benefits
    Despite these HPV vaccine side effects, a new “super” version of the HPV vaccine called 9vHPV vaccine is now being pushed. The vaccine makers claim the new version targets nine strains of HPV and 80 percent of vulvar, cervical and anal cancers, up from 65 percent by the previous version. It’s being sold under the name Gardasil 9 and is being marketed as an “improvement” over the previous version.
    Despite these claims, the new version actually has double the toxic aluminum of the previous one. How the potential risks of aluminum exposure are worth any supposed benefits is hard to believe by any reasonable (thinking) person.
    The World Health Organization has found that the death rate from cervical cancer is actually 2.5 times LOWER than the very serious complications and side effects documented from the HPV vaccine. In some parts of the world, HPV vaccine risks are as much as FOUR TIMES higher than the cervical cancer death rate.
    HPV vaccine marketing campaign ramps up despite risks
    Vigilant parents of teenage girls have been giving the vaccine a less-than-enthusiastic reception, so the drug makers have started marketing HPV vaccines to boys and young adults of both genders. While the previous version of the HPV vaccine was problematic, the new version could be even more devastating to health.
    Pediatricians and other medical professionals need to start speaking up and standing up for their patients, especially the youngest among us. When you consider all the facts, aluminum exposure risks and HPV vaccine side effects far overshadow any possible benefit of these vaccines.
    Ask questions and always make an informed decision about your health.
    References:
    http://www.aafp.org/news/health-of-t...mmunskeds.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/hpv-...ects-1752.html
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (30th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Iodine Replaces Vaccines and Antibiotics
    Published on May 4, 2017
    http://drsircus.com/iodine/iodine-re...7df5ca2c42224d

Quote This is going to be the final chapter in the second edition of my iodine book. After reading everything about iodine, we need to take a final leap to understand how important iodine is and how much pain and suffering has occurred when modern medicine substituted vaccines and antibiotics for iodine. Today the need for something safer, more effective and life serving than vaccines and antibiotics has become imperative.

Though it kills 90 percent of bacteria on the skin within 90 seconds its use as an antibiotic has been ignored. Iodine exhibits activity against bacteria, molds, yeasts, protozoa, and many viruses; indeed, of all antiseptic preparations suitable for direct use on humans and animals and upon tissues, only iodine is capable of killing all classes of pathogens: gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, yeasts, viruses and protozoa. Most bacteria are killed within 15 to 30 seconds of contact.

Poor immune response is correlated with impaired thyroid function; a deficiency in iodine can greatly affect the immune system because low levels of iodine lead to problems with the thyroid gland.[1] Dr. David Brownstein says, “Iodine has a wonderful antibiotic solution without question and most importantly I never see any of my patients complain of dysbiotic reactions from its use.”

If one wants to have healthy kids, one does not want to inject one’s children with vaccines that contain a long list of nasty substances. We should not trust doctors, big pharmaceutical companies nor the CDC and FDA with their long list of lies, deceptions and false basic assumptions. Vaccines are full of poisons and antibiotics are poisons—that is exactly what they are supposed to be so they can kill bacteria. Unfortunately, they hurt healthy cells at the same time.

The US federal government allows pharmaceutical companies to put neurotoxic mercury (Thimerosal) in the flu vaccine and inject that directly into children’s blood streams and babies, starting at six months of age, is reason enough to not put ANY trust in the medical industrial complex.

Vaccines are under investigation for the side effects they cause. The results of a new investigation show the presence of micro and Nano sized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccines’ samples which is not declared among the components and whose unduly presence is, for the time being, inexplicable.[2]More and more parents are finding out that their children will be healthier if they do not vaccinate. Live Science is reporting that more parents are refusing to vaccinate their children now than a decade ago because they simply do not see a need for vaccination. With iodine, one does not have to fear. One can simply replace childhood vaccines and antibiotics with iodine.

What we do have to fear is modern medicine. The sum of its intelligence in terms of fighting infections is to continue to do things that do not work and are dangerous to its patients.

A Nevada woman in her 70s who’d recently returned from India died in September from a “superbug” infection that resisted all antibiotics, according to a report released Friday… The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention “basically reported that there was nothing in our medicine cabinet to treat this lady,” report co-author Dr. Randall Todd.

The golden age of antibiotics is over and now humanity faces a nightmare of antibiotic resistant infections. You would think doctors would give up and start using iodine, as they did 100 years ago, when it was one of the most important medicines you would find in a pharmacy.

Dr. Lisa Landymore-Lin in her book Poisonous Prescriptions, Do Antibiotics Cause Asthma and Diabetes? She questioned the role of antibiotics as a cause of cancer since they do lead to pathogen overgrowth especially in the area of yeast and fungi. Chris Woollams writes, “It is estimated that 70 per cent of the British population have a yeast infection. The primary cause of this is our love of antibiotics. Swollen glands? Take antibiotics. Tonsillitis? Take antibiotics.” Dr. Elmer Cranton, says that, “Yeast overgrowth is partly iatrogenic (caused by the medical profession) and can be caused by antibiotics.”

How Wrong Can They Get It?

In a recent ruling, judges at the German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) confirmed that the measles virus does not exist. Furthermore, there is not a single scientific study in the world, which could prove the existence of the virus in any scientific literature. This raises the question of what was actually injected into millions over the past few decades. The MMR is a fraud but one that has hurt many children no matter what the governments and pharmaceutical companies profess.

Dr. David Brownstein said, “More and more children continue to get the MMR vaccine even though a 2004 CDC MMR study was falsified to hide the fact that the MMR vaccine was found to significantly increase the risk of autism in boys who received it.”

Not a single scientist, immunologist, infectious disease specialist or medical doctor has ever been able to establish a scientific foundation for the vaccination of measles. In reality, fundamental research on what viruses are and how they infect us is lacking though beliefs about them are not. Going all the way back to Pasteur to new discoveries in microbiology we see much that undermine common belief about viruses and how they cause disease.

Do they even exist?

It is easier to pretend that viruses do exist. Many assume them to be real so they must be real. They certainly are markers for toxic human physiology. However, iodine backed up with other nutritional medicines like bicarbonate, magnesium and selenium combine to treat the conditions doctors believe are viral infections.

However, nearly everything we once believed about the purportedly deadly properties of flu virus may be based on institutionalized superstition and myth. A different way of looking at viral diseases is that we do not catch them we create the conditions inside.

Bacteria are scavengers of nature; they reduce dead tissue to its smallest element. In the old days, illness was usually due to errors of diet or manner of living, the germs being present solely as scavengers of dead and waste tissues and foods, and not as the cause of the disease.

Germs flourish as scavengers at the site of diseased tissues. They are thriving on the unprocessed metabolic waste and diseased, malnourished tissues. They are not the cause of the disease, any more than flies and maggots cause garbage. We always see firefighters at burning buildings but that does not mean they caused the fire. Whatever we want to believe it is a mistake to treat the germ without treating the environment, the condition that exists that leads to the sickness.

We know that viruses (or the conditions that create them) are sensitive to pH levels in the tissues and cells. We know that toxins and nutritional deficiencies compromise cells, and their aquatic surroundings, so treating viral infections that address pH, detoxification and nutritional deficiencies in an urgent (intensive care) manner will deal with most acute medical emergencies that appear to be caused by viral infections.

The title says it all. By the time you reach the final page of my free EBook The Terror of Pediatric Medicine you will understand that pediatric medicine is one of the worst things that ever happened to the world of babies and young children.

As the U.S. vaccine court proves, many who get vaccinated wind up with minor, major, and chronic autoimmune diseases, sometimes paralysis, autism, and death. According to a NY Times essay on flu vaccines several years ago, “As soon as swine flu vaccinations start next month, some people getting them will drop dead of heart attacks or strokes, some children will have seizures and some pregnant women will miscarry.”

None of this happens with iodine. My advice is to stay away from vaccines, antibiotics and especially from the doctors who prescribe these medicines with impunity.

SEE REFERENCES ▼[1] Marani L, Venturi S. Minerva Med. 1986 May 7;77(19):805-9.”Iodine was and is sometimes used therapeutically in various pathologies where the immune mechanism is known to play a dominant role. It has in fact been administered to patients with tubercular granulomatous, lepromatous, syphilitic and mycotic lesions where it facilitates cure.
    [2] International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination. Volume 4 Issue 1 – 2017 1 National Council of Research of Italy, Institute for the Science and Technology of Ceramics, Italy
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (5th May 2017), Hervé (5th May 2017), sanma (4th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #216
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?

Posted by Celeste McGovern on May 4, 2017 4:30:44 PM

It’s never been done before. The first-of-its-kind study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated American homeschooled children shows who is really ailing…and parents should be worried

Something is wrong with America’s children. They are sick – allergic, asthmatic, anxious, autoimmune, autistic, hyperactive, distracted and learning disabled.

Thirty-two million American children – a full 43% of them – suffer from at least one of 20 chronic illnesses not including obesity. Across the board, once rare pediatric disorders from autism and ADD to Type 1 diabetes and Tourette’s syndrome are soaring, though few studies pool the data. Compared to their parents, children today are four times more likely to have a chronic illness. And while their grandparents might never have swallowed a pill as children, the current generation of kids is a pharmaceutical sales rep’s dream come true: More than one million American children under five years old takes a psychiatric drug. More than 8.3 million kids under 17 have consumed psychiatric drugs, and in any given month one in four is taking at least one prescription drug for something.

Fast food, bad genes, too much TV, video games, pesticides, plastics – name the environmental factor and it has been implicated in the surge of sickness, although none adequately explains the scale or scope of the epidemic. There is one exposure, however, that has evaded the search, despite that children have received it by direct injection in steadily accumulating doses far beyond anything past generations ever saw: 50 doses of 14 vaccines by age six, 69 doses of 16 pharmaceutical vaccines containing powerfully immune-altering ingredients by age 18.

We’re assured vaccines are “safe and effective” even though public health officials acknowledge they sometimes have serious side-effects including death and despite the troubling fact that no long-term study of their effects on overall health has ever been conducted. Remarkably, not a single published study has ever compared vaccinated kids to unvaccinated kids to see who is healthier years after the shots. Until now.

A pilot study of 666 homeschooled six to 12-year-olds from four American states published on April 27th in the Journal of Translational Sciences, compared 261 unvaccinated children with 405 partially or fully vaccinated children, and assessed their overall health based on their mothers' reports of vaccinations and physician-diagnosed illnesses. What it found about increases in immune-mediated diseases like allergies and neurodevelopmental diseases including autism, should make all parents think twice before they ever vaccinate again:
    *Vaccinated children were more than three times as likely to be diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum (OR 4.3)

*Vaccinated children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vaccinated children

* Vaccinated children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children had more than quadruple the risk of being diagnosed with a learning disability than unvaccinated children (OR 5.2)

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3)

* Vaccinated children were 340 percent (OR 4.4) more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia than unvaccinated children

*Vaccinated children were 300 percent more likely to be diagnosed with an ear infection than unvaccinated children (OR 4.0)

*Vaccinated children were 700 percent more likely to have surgery to insert ear drainage tubes than unvaccinated children (OR 8.01)

* Vaccinated children were 2.5-fold more likely to be diagnosed with any chronic illness than unvaccinated children
    Homeschooler vs. homeschooler
    The trouble with doing a vaccinated vs. unvaccinated study a century or so after it should have been done is that virtually all American children are vaccinated today. When 95 percent of children get injections, there are few ‘controls’ left for studying long-term outcomes. Comparing American children at large to small pockets of unvaccinated children like those in the Amish community is revealing, but critics say they are comparing apples to oranges. There are too many other variables -- diet, fresh air, computer time, for example – that might explain differences in health besides vaccination status.

So, Anthony Mawson, a professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics in the School of Public Health, Jackson State University, along with colleagues Azad Bhuiyan and Binu Jacob, collaborated with Brian D. Ray, president of the National Home Education Research Institute in Salem, OR, to engage and enrol homeschooling families to participate in the study. In this way, homeschoolers were compared to homeschoolers (apples to apples), but with the added advantage that homeschoolers as a population match the profiles of American families at large. The families who responded to the anonymous online survey were recruited through homeschooling associations in Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oregon.

The disease trade
    Both vaccinated and unvaccinated children in the study got sick sometimes. As expected, vaccinated children were less likely to have some infections they were vaccinated against: they were 71% less likely to have had chickenpox (Odds Ratio = 0.26), 75% less likely to have had whooping cough (pertussis) (OR = 0.3), and 87% less likely to have had a rubella infection (OR = 0.1) (see Table 2) -.

However, in spite of public health hysteria over outbreaks of measles at Disneyland and mumps resurgence, there was no evidence that vaccinated children were any more protected against these so-called “vaccine-preventable diseases”. Children in both groups had about the same rates of infection with measles, mumps, Hepatitis A and B, influenza, rotavirus and meningitis (both viral and bacterial).

Unvaccinated children in the study were actually better protected against some “vaccine-preventable diseases” than children who got the shots. Since 2000, the CDC has recommended four shots against seven different strains of pneumococcal infections before age 15 months (13 strains since 2010), but vaccinated children in the study were 340 percent more likely to have been diagnosed with pneumonia compared to unvaccinated children (OR = 4.4).

Brain drain
    So, what is the cost for this weak vaccine protection against chickenpox, pertussis and rubella?

The link between autism and vaccination is the biggest tornado in the vaccine storm. Autism has soared from a rare disorder to something affecting a child in every other classroom: in the 80s, it struck one in 10,000 children, by the early 1990s, one in 2,500. Five years ago it was one in 88 children was diagnosed as autistic and today it is one in 68.

In the homeschooler study, the risk of being diagnosed on the autism spectrum was more than four-fold higher among vaccinated children than unvaccinated children (OR 4.3).

“We do not know all of the causes of ASD,” the Centers for Disease Control says– which avoids saying they haven't identified any cause for it. Or any treatment.

They still quote a 2004 Pediatrics study claiming to refute a link between autism and vaccines even though one of its authors, their own top scientist William Thompson, has admitted that he and his colleagues colluded to obscure and then shred data (he kept copies) which showed a link between autism and the MMR vaccine. “Oh my God, I can’t believe we did what we did,” Thompson confessed in one taped telephone chat to Brian Hooker, a bioengineer professor at Simpson University and the father of an autistic child.

The Thompson whistleblower case is the basis of the 2016 documentary Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe by Andrew Wakefield, the gastroenterologist who was among the first to suggest a link the MMR vaccine and autism in the late ‘90s, and who has become a symbol of how the system deals with dissenters. It’s the film the CDC does not want anyone to see.

The CDC also fails to mention that the federal government has been forced to acknowledge vaccination’s role in inducing autism and has awarded compensation to some parents of damaged children. Other courts have recognized the connection between autism and vaccination too. Besides that, there are the thousands of parents the courts and federal government pretend don’t exist who all tell the same story over and over again: that they watched their children regress into autism following vaccination.

Brain and nervous system damage from vaccines is nothing new. Crippling and potentially blinding Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis, for example, (which causes MRI-visible white spots on the brain and can progress to multiple sclerosis,) has been described in the medical literature for decades and is a documented side effect for virtually every vaccine. Narcolepsy and Guillain Barré Syndrome are other examples.

So, what role might vaccines have in subtler brain damage? Don’t ask the CDC because they’ve never looked. But the JSU study found the odds for vaccinated children having a learning disability was five-fold that of unvaccinated children (OR = 5.2), four-fold for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) (OR = 4.3) and more than three-fold for any neurodevelopmental disorder (i.e., impairment of growth and development of the brain or central nervous system associated with a diagnosis of Learning Disability, ADHD or ASD) (OR = 3.67).

Mercury, aluminum and what else?
    Vaccine ingredients are known to cause brain damage. Robert Kennedy Jr. has been highlighting the dangers of mercury as thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines and its relationship to autism.

Aluminium is another well-documented neurotoxin added to vaccines as an adjuvant to evoke an immune system response. Recent research has thrown everything scientists used to say about it (and the CDC still does) in the bin: aluminum is not excreted from the body within hours or days, but it persists for years and can migrate to organs including lymph, spleen and brain. Aluminum in vaccines has been implicated in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Macrophagic Myofasciitis in numerous autoimmune diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, in sudden deaths following vaccination and in autism.

The FDA does not deny its toxicity – just that there is enough aluminum toxin in vaccines to cause harm. But it calculates risk based on oral exposure. Even so it describes memory impairment in lab mice and “very young animals [which] appeared weaker and less active [and] less coordinated when their mothers were exposed to large amounts of aluminum during pregnancy and while nursing.”

Injected exposure can hardly be safer. “It should be obvious that the route of exposure which bypasses the protective barriers of the gastrointestinal tract and/or the skin will likely require a much lower dose to produce a toxic outcome,” says a 2014 review implicating aluminium in the autism epidemic.

Besides toxic metals like aluminum and mercury, vaccines may contain contaminants from DNA from human aborted fetus cells, animal DNA and retroviruses and a host of debris and metal contaminants that are not measured by oversight agencies and whose health effects have never been studied.

The ear infection connection
    Vaccinated children in the study were four-fold more likely than unvaccinated children in the study to have had a doctor-diagnosed ear infection (OR4.0), and they were 700% as likely to have had surgery to implant ear tubes for repeat or persistent infections. (OR 8.01)

Acute ear infections have increased worldwide in recent decades and are so common they are almost unremarkable now; they affect 80% of American children by age three and are the leading reason for child doctor visits, antibiotic use and the number one pediatric surgical procedure –insertion of plastic tubes in the ears. Childhood ear infections cost the health care system almost three billion dollars a year.

The study points to reports of middle ear infection filed with the government's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). A VAERS database search for children younger than one year of age who developed otitis media within one week of vaccination revealed 438,573 cases reported between 1990 and 2011, “often with fever and other signs and symptoms of inflammation and central nervous system involvement.” If that was the reported number for children under a year old within one week, how many children of all ages get common ear infections following vaccination? No one knows.

Messed up microbiomes
    As a possible mechanism for vaccine-induced ear infection, study authors Mawson and colleagues cite a 2006 study that looked at the types of bacteria in the nasal passages of children immunized with pneumococcal vaccine vs. “historical control” – kids from the prePCV-7 era -- and found an increased colonization of a bacteria called M. catarrhalis in the vaccinated group. M. catarrhalis, it turns out, is associated with an increased risk of ear infection.

No surprise then that vaccinated children in the study were over two-fold more likely to have taken antibiotics (OR 2.7). They were also hospitalized more often (OR 1.8).

Broad spectrum antibiotics like those frequently used for ear infections are like napalm on the microbiome -- they may wipe out bugs that cause ear infections but they affect many other microbes as well, shifting microbiome composition in ways that science is only beginning to understand how profoundly this impacts health. New research links microbiome shifts to a growing list of diseases from irritable bowel syndrome, obesity, Crohn’s disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis to mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and autism.

In a 2011 Lancet study, Danish researchers concluded the pneumococcal vaccine had a “much broader effect...on the microbial community than currently assumed, and highlights the need for careful monitoring when implementing vaccines...”

Another recent study found it isn't just pneumococcal bugs that are affected, but several unexpected types of infectious bugs rush in to colonize where vaccines have been. What is the net effect of 69 vaccines on a developing child’s microbiome? Public health officials haven’t even asked the question.

Wheezy and itchy
    The JSU study shows that vaccinated children’s risk of being diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) was 30-fold higher than that of unvaccinated children (OR == 30.1), which exceeds the strength of the association between smoking and lung cancer. They also had a higher odds of overall allergies (OR = 3.9), and three-fold higher odds of getting eczema. (OR = 3.1).

All this allergic disease was leading to more medication. The vaccinated children in the study were 22-fold more likely to have taken allergy medicine than the unvaccinated.

Allergic rhinitis (hay fever) is another one of those current inexplicably soaring pediatric plagues; in 2012, it affected 6.6 million children. It is strongly associated with another spiking childhood disorder, asthma. More than three million American kids have a food allergy and one in four children have eczema. Worldwide, allergies have been increasing and they now affect almost half of all American school kids.

As with autism, public health has no answers to explain the explosion of immune-mediated allergic disease. But researchers routinely create animal models of allergic disease by exposing them to aluminum adjuvants – the sort used in vaccines – at the same time as allergens. Recent experiments (here , here and here, for example) describe how scientists use aluminum to stimulate allergic rhinitis (hay fever) in mice.

This 2014 study describes how researchers used aluminum hydroxide bound to a bordetella pertussis (that's whooping cough bacteria in every child's two, four, six and 18-month DTaP which also contains aluminum) and exposed the animal to an oral antigen (ie., food, like peanuts or soya) to produce rats with food allergies.

Studies like these (here and here) describe how aluminum hydroxide linked to egg white protein (another vaccine ingredient) is used to create animal models of asthma.

So how does the CDC fail to consider if the very thing scientists are using to create allergic disease in animals is also creating allergic disease in children?

No explanation?
    “There was no explanation for the differences in health outcomes observed between the vaccinated and unvaccinated groups of children other than vaccination itself,” the study's authors concluded. Although the design of the study limits causal interpretation, they added, there is an apparent dose-response relationship between vaccination and chronic illness too, with the partially vaccinated showing intermediate odds of being diagnosed with chickenpox and whooping cough as well as ear infection, pneumonia, allergic rhinitis, ADHD, eczema, and learning disability (see Table 4).

“The extent to which these findings apply to the population of homeschooled children as well as the general population awaits further research on vaccinated and unvaccinated children,” Mawson and colleagues say. “Investigating and understanding the biological basis of these unexpected nonspecific outcomes of vaccination is essential for ensuring evidence-based vaccine policies and decisions.”

There is little evidence, however, that the mainstream medical establishment has any interest in understanding unexpected outcomes. Its message is clear: vaccines are modern medicine's greatest miracle, an intervention that has saved millions of lives and improved quality of life for millions more. The fine print, acknowledged since vaccines began, is that a few children will suffer serious consequences from vaccines, including death, but their lives are a small sacrifice for the greater good of protecting of humanity from plagues of infectious disease.

For more than a century it has been accepted public health dogma that vaccine benefits outweigh risks. What's more, with the introduction of five new vaccines since 1995 bringing the total inoculations to 35 by kindergarten age, studies of the combined effect of vaccines have never been done. The reality is: real vaccine benefits are theoretical and real vaccine risks are unknown.

The emerging “vaccine war” is really just growing numbers of “hesitant” parents (and health practitioners) questioning the CDC vaccine schedule for good reasons: Why are doctors who profit from vaccines the spokesmen for public health? Can government health agencies really be trusted to protect our children when they are so wedded to the pharmaceutical industry? Why are toxins in vaccines? Does my kid really need this vaccine or is somebody selling it, like Coca Cola and video games? Why is it acceptable to knowingly sacrifice some children for the greater good? Is that greater good real or is it a mirage?

That vaccines may sometimes curb natural infections like chickenpox sometimes appears to be the case. What’s not been answered is the cost? What else do vaccines do? And if they are such a miracle, then why are American kids so sick?
    This pilot study shows us that if mainstream medicine and our public health agencies are really interested in children's health, not just vaccine profits or defending vaccine religion against blasphemy, what is needed is not the will to make everyone believe, but the courage to find out.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (6th May 2017), Ewan (6th May 2017), onawah (6th May 2017), seko (6th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #217
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

German Supreme Court Upholds Biologist’s Claim that Measles Virus Does Not Exist

by Paul Fassa
    Health Impact News May 6, 2017

Dr. Stefan Lanka. Image source.

Could There Be Something Wrong with the Germ Theory?
    Our modern medicine’s paradigm is based mostly on the germ theory of microbes invading our bodies and causing disease, thus creating the need for a war against microbes to eliminate them all and conquer all diseases. Fear is the motivation for creating the weapons of antibiotics, antivirals, and vaccines befitting this concept, but our modern populations are sicker than ever.

Are the weapons creating chronic debilitating diseases in exchange for acute illnesses considered infectious that most manage to get over with a renewed resilience to the dreaded pathogenic microbes blamed for all illness? Are we actually destroying our immune systems with our war on microbes?

Ever since Pasteur’s claim to fame as the father of the germ theory, our overall health has decreased even while lifespans have increased. But during Pasteur’s late 19th century early 20th century media dominance and since then till now, there have been many scientists denouncing Pasteur’s model of disease, even providing evidence that he was a plagiarist and fraud.

Let’s focus on some of the few scientists and medical practitioners who have not agreed with the germ theory’s dogma that places microbes as agents of death that should be feared while ignoring other aspects of health.

The Analogy of Mosquito Larvae and Stagnate Water

As early as the late 19th century, right around the time Louis Pasteur made his questionable germ theory claims of germs “out there” causing disease in us, German biologist Dr. Rudolph Virchow, known as the “Father of Pathology” made this statement, which was included in Dr. Robert O. Young’s book, Sick and Tired?: Reclaim Your Inner Terrain.
    If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissue—rather than being the cause of the diseased tissue; e.g., mosquitoes seek the stagnant water, but do not cause the pool to become stagnant.
    This “inner terrain” model was echoed by two of Pasteur’s most critical contemporaries, French scientists Antoine Bechamp and Claude Bernard. Bechamp was an advocate of the pleomorphic tendency of microbes to change from one type to another according to the blood or tissue where it resided. Bernard supported that view also, exclaiming the germ was nothing, the inner terrain is all.

In other words, any benign or more likely helpful microbes, which actually all exist in our bodies and outnumber our cells, when engulfed with some sort of imbalance, low pH, chronic inflammation, or toxic environmental influences, change into less desirable guests within our inner terrain, of which our immune system is a part, not the whole.

Pasteur violated Robert Koch’s late 19th century rules for determining pathogens, known as Koch’s postulates. Though not completely accepted in microbiology today, these conditions for determining pathogenic microbes was certainly applicable during Pasteur’s time. The germ must be:
    • found in all cases of the disease examined
    • prepared and maintained in a pure culture
    • capable of producing the original infection, even after several generations in culture
    • retrievable from an inoculated animal and cultured again
    Pasteur violated most of those rules, often simply injecting animals with the blood of other animals and not isolating and culturing the microbes. (Source)

But because of political favoritism from the French hierarchy at the time and his own ambitions, Pasteur’s germ theory took over all other theories of disease. His one germ for one disease turned out to be highly profitable for the soon to rise pharmaceutical industry and this model controls contemporary Western medicine to this day. (Source)

The Universal Microscope Proved Pleomorphism Correct
    Despite widespread acceptance of Pasteur’s germ theory, one germ for each disease, there were enough scientists who accepted the pleomorphism theory of microbial organisms, changing perhaps from helpful, benign, to pathogenic according to their immediate organic environments, or inner terrain.

Later in the 20th century, circa 1930, a brilliant scientist named Royal (Roy) Raymond Rife created what he called the Universal Microscope, a large complex instrument that was capable of magnifying even viruses in real time. He was able to report microbial changes of form and size, often up to 16 phases of transition within the same microbe. Those of the pleomorphic persuasion were thrilled to witness the proof of their beliefs with Rife’s microscopic wizardry.

Until Rife’s Universal Microscope, electron microscopes would not allow microbial organisms to thrive. The electron fields killed them. The practice of staining blood and tissue samples also destroys them before they even are placed under the microscope.

After determining the radio wave kill frequencies of several viruses in their pathogenic phases and curing cancer with 16 test subjects, Roy Rife and his radio frequency machines were destroyed after refusing to allow AMA henchman Morris Fishbein to buy him out. The incredible microscopes he had developed for his research into the pleomorphic tendencies were also destroyed. (Source)

Fast Forward To Today’s Virus Wars: Does the Measles Virus Actually Exist?
    A recent episode in Germany created a suppressed stir in the field of microbiology when microbiologist Dr. Stefan Lanka claimed he would award anyone 100,000 Euros who could prove the existence of the measles virus.

At first it appeared he had lost. But Dr. Lanka took his loss to a higher court with more experts and the backing of two independent laboratories. He wound up not having to pay. It turned out that the “proof” provided was a composite of several different electron microscope images. And the composite involved different components of damaged cells. The composite could not be duplicated. The German Federal Supreme Court confirmed that there was not enough evidence to prove the existence of the measles virus. (Source)

So how are they making MMR vaccines with attenuated measles viruses? That’s Lanka’s contention. He and several other virologists have also challenged the HIV virus as a valid viral entity and even if so, as the cause of AIDS. Some question how one virus can cause a myriad of diseases.

They all question the fact that the virus is not isolated in diagnosis. Instead, unreliable antibody tests are performed to put someone into life or death crisis over a virus that many claim really doesn’t exist.

These are prominent virologists like professor Peter Duesberg, whose contention that HIV does not cause AIDS (Acute Immune Deficiency Syndrome), has caused him to be cut from research funding and marginalized by many of his peers in the scientific community.

Saying AIDS is not from a virus but by simply running out one’s inner terrain to the max and destroying oneself with lifestyle choices and the high use of legal “poppers” (amyl nitrite) was just unacceptable. But claiming a virus is the cause of AIDS and scaring everyone was okay.

Heavy antibiotic use also contributes to damaging one’s inner terrain, especially beneficial gut bacteria that are needed for good digestion and immune responses.

Another suspect virus is hepatitis C. No virus has been really isolated and proven according to Koch’s postulates. Just another antibody test that proves antibodies exist, but for what if there is really no virus?

Objectively examine the results of all recent “epidemic” viral threats, including the bird flu, swine flu, Ebola, and Zika viruses. They certainly created the panic for more vaccines getting rushed into existence as well as more getting vaccinated.

And as the U.S. vaccine court proves, many who get vaccinated wind up with minor, major, and chronic autoimmune diseases, sometimes paralysis, autism, and death. The one germ one disease theory certainly seems to be a great business model for the medical/pharmaceutical industry complex.

This is where the germ theory has taken us. Wendy Myers explains that:
    “illness was practically always due to errors of diet or manner of living, the germs being present solely as scavengers of dead and waste tissues and foods, and not as the cause of the disease.” (Source)
    Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

Sources
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2CDwLmUa3g
    http://anonhq.com/anti-vaxxer-biolog...supreme-court/
    http://orthomolecular.org/library/de...on/index.shtml
    http://www.bioprepper.com/2013/09/25...ions-and-lies/
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-diseases.aspx
    http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...scheibner-phd/
    Wendy Myers https://liveto110.com/vaccinations-c...dysregulation/
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why...ll-germ-theory

Published on March 5, 2017

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (6th May 2017), onawah (6th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,069 times in 2,400 posts

Wade Frazier has an excellent piece regarding germ theory and Pasteur (the opportunist showman) here which is but a sub-section of his writing on The Medical Racket. In a sane world it might have been required reading for anyone wanting to go into the medical profession.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Hervé (6th May 2017), onawah (6th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Victims of vaccine damage can sue manufacturers in the US
    It’s happening now…
    by Jon Rappoport
    May 7, 2017
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...rers-in-the-us

Quote (Note to our loyal readers: We’re working to restore NoMoreFakeNews.com. Meanwhile, this blog is fully operating. Posting continues. To join our email list, click here.)

Major media aren’t giving this story the coverage it deserves. I certainly am.

Short question: Can a person sue a US vaccine manufacturer?

Short answer: Under certain conditions, yes.

Note: I’m not framing this article as professional legal advice. I’m reporting what I’ve been able to dig up on a very explosive issue so far. I’ve communicated with two lawyers and a law professor. I’ve been pointed to an important passage on a federal web page.

Right now, lawyers and their clients are suing Merck, the manufacturer, for injuries incurred from Merck’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax.

Among the claimed injuries: contracting shingles; blindness in one eye; partial paralysis; brain damage; death.

One of the plaintiffs’ attorneys told me he has already filed two cases in California. Each case has 50 plaintiffs. He states he has 5000 clients waiting in the wings. There are other attorneys with other plaintiffs.

But wait. Isn’t there a federal law that bars people from suing vaccine manufacturers?

Isn’t that law the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act? Doesn’t it demand that people go to a special federal “vaccine tribunal/court” and plead for compensation from the government?

Aren’t vaccine manufacturers shielded from liability for causing injury?

Well, it turns out there are exceptions to the rule.

Adult vaccines are not part of the 1986 federal law.

The law shielding vaccine companies only applies to childhood vaccines.

The Merck shingles vaccine is only for adults.

The special federal “vaccine tribunal/court” is established as part of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). This is where parents who claim their children were injured by vaccines must go, to ask for compensation from the government—not from vaccine manufacturers.

But on a web page of the US Dept. of Health and Human Services, under “Health Resources and Services Administration,” we see “Frequently Asked Questions.” And we read this rather opaque statement:

“In order for a category of vaccines to be covered, the category of vaccines must be recommended for routine administration to children by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…” [Note: On this clumsy FAQ web page, you have to click on “View Answer” under the following question to see it: “If a new vaccine product is licensed, what needs to occur before the vaccine will be covered by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)?”]

What does “covered” mean? It means “covered exclusively by the federal compensation program.” It means a parent who believes her child has been injured by a vaccine goes to the special federal “court.” The vaccine must be FOR CHILDREN. However, an adult seeking compensation for vaccine injury, FROM AN ADULT VACCCINE, would, with a lawyer, argue his case in ordinary state or federal court. That adult would sue the vaccine manufacturer.

This message from the federal government is clear. The ban against suing vaccine manufacturers only applies to vaccines recommended for children (and pregnant women). The ban does not apply to adult vaccines.

Naturally, adults are going to be interested in seeing a list of adult vaccines, because in the case of vaccine-injury, these people can and must go to ordinary state or federal courts and sue the vaccine manufacturer. And they can sue for punitive damages. This is what scares vaccine manufacturers. Punitive-damage money can soar into the stratosphere.

Here, from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is the list of adult vaccines: Influenza; Td/Tdap; MMR; VAR; HZV (shingles); HPV Female; HPV male; PCV13; PPSV23; HepA; HepB; MENACWY/MPSV4; MenB; Hib.

However, some of the vaccines on this list are recommended for both adults and children. When a vaccine is recommended by the CDC for both adults and children, adults seeking compensation for vaccine-injury would not be permitted to argue their cases in ordinary courts and sue the manufacturer. Instead, they would have to go to the special federal vaccine “court” and try to obtain compensation from the government.

It will be very important to see what happens as these lawsuits against Merck and their shingles vaccine move forward. Many tactics will be deployed. Right now, in one suit filed in Philadelphia, Merck is arguing for a change of venue. Change of venue often signals an attempt to find a more friendly court.

We’re in the beginning stages of a struggle.

Plaintiffs’ attorneys have high hurdles to climb. Among them: causation. How do you prove a vaccine “caused” an injury? I’m not talking about truth, common sense, or even conventional medical standards. I’m talking about legal proofs, and what is admissible in court. That territory is a Twilight Zone of complexity.

Stay tuned.

Lawsuits for vaccine injury, against one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world (Merck), are sprouting like weeds. Will judges find a reason to cut them off, or will they proceed to trial? Will these lawsuits inspire other attorneys and their clients to sue vaccine manufacturers for injury from other adult vaccines?

Is this going to build to a tsunami?
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (8th May 2017), Hervé (7th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Vaccine Revolution for Truth
    The Hushed Chronic Disease and Disability Epidemic That Promises to Bankrupt America

"They don't talk about the $2 trillion annual tab, or the severe threats to health from viruses and heavy metals, or the fact that we're being used in this living experiment that has no sound science to support it. But the results are right under our noses and it's promising to affect the next generation in nightmarish ways."
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...rid=2000124929
    Quote By Barbara Loe Fisher

Revolution for Truth Rally
    March 31, 2017
    Washington, D.C.

We are gathered in our nation's Capitol representing many thousands of Americans and their families, who cannot be here today because they are sick or caring for someone who is sick.1,2,3 We are here for families and physicians living in fear they will be discriminated against and punished if they speak honestly in their communities about what they know to be true.4,5,6,7,8

We have come to defend freedom of thought, speech and conscience, the inalienable natural rights that unite us, regardless of where we live, the color of our skin, the faith that sustains us, or the philosophies that define us. We are calling on government to do its job and protect the people's health — instead of protecting profit-making industries doing business with government and manipulating information released by the mainstream media.

We are advocating for the right to know the truth about the safety of the food we eat,9 the water we drink,10 the drugs doctors prescribe11,12,13 and the vaccines Americans are forced to get to attend school,14 receive medical care15,16 and hold a job.17,18 And we are here to witness the suffering of our children, who have no voice and have no choice except the one that we, their mothers and fathers, give to them.

Why Are American Children Sicker Than Ever Before?
    We want government officials to explain to us why our country — which spends the most on health care19,20 and has one of the highest child vaccination rates in the world21 — is crippled by a chronic disease and disability epidemic that costs more than $2 trillion a year22 and has created the sickest child and young adult population in America's history:

1 child in 6 learning disabled23
    1 in 9 with asthma24
    1 in 10 diagnosed with a mental disorder25
    1 in 13 severely allergic to food26
    1 in 20 epileptic27
    1 in 50 developing autism28
    1 in 400 with diabetes29
    Millions more are struggling with other kinds of brain and immune system damage marked by chronic inflammation in the body. There is no price tag high enough to put on the costs that will bankrupt our nation as these children grow up as many face a lifetime of health care and housing needs.30

What kinds of jobs will they hold? Where are they going to live? What happens when their parents die?31 We will not be silent as the biological integrity of another generation of children is destroyed in this bitter harvest that can only continue if we allow it to continue.

Learning Disabilities Have Exploded in Tandem With Increased Vaccinations
    I say this as a mother who witnessed my healthy, bright 2-and-a-half-year-old child suffer a convulsion, collapse shock and brain inflammation32,33 within hours of his fourth DPT shot in 1980, that left him with multiple learning disabilities and 12 years confined to a special education classroom in the public school system.

My son did not die and he was not severely brain damaged like so many children for whom the risks of vaccination turn out to be 100 percent.

But he was part of the tidal wave of learning disabled children emerging in the 1980s, growing larger in the 1990s, and exploding in the first decade of the 21st century34,35 at precisely the same time that the federal child vaccine schedule tripled from 23 doses of seven vaccines in 198036 to 70 doses of 16 vaccines during the next 30 years.37

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now directs doctors to give pregnant women vaccines that were never licensed for use during pregnancy.38

Then, on the first day of birth and continuing throughout childhood, doctors are told to give children six dozen doses of vaccines that contain genetically engineered viruses and bacteria, plus ingredients like mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, gluteraldehyde, proteins, synthetic particles, antibiotics and human, animal and insect DNA and RNA.39

Where is the good science that demonstrates children are healthier when repeatedly given vaccines that artificially hyper-stimulate inflammatory immune responses 50 times before age 6?40 Just how sick do highly vaccinated children in America have to get before government health officials re-evaluate the assumption that more and more vaccination equals better health?

Show Us the Science and Give Us a Choice
    Where is the credible scientific evidence that it is safe to give children amphetamines and anti-depressants with side effects that include suicidal thoughts and violent behavior,41 or that children are healthier when they drink water full of fluoride42 and have teeth filled with mercury amalgams,43 and when they eat genetically engineered and processed foods laced with pesticides, chemicals, hormones and antibiotics?44

And why is government joining with the chemical industry to block the labeling of GMO food45 so that Americans do not have the right to know, and freedom to choose, what they eat and feed their children? Why was the 21st Century Cures Act created by Congress46 and signed into law last year so FDA licensing and informed consent standards could be lowered even further?

Now the skids have been greased for the pharmaceutical industry — the biggest lobby on Capitol Hill — to experiment on people without their consent, and to fast-track drugs and vaccines to market even more quickly, without proving they are safe and effective first.

And why did Congress create a federal vaccine injury system administrative alternative to a lawsuit in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 — but took no action when the Departments of Health and Justice systematically gutted that law and turned it into a cruel joke?47

Today, the majority of vaccine injured children are denied compensation so government officials do not have to admit just how many children are being brain damaged and dying after vaccination in America.48 In 2011, Congress never said a word when Big Pharma used that law to persuade the U.S. Supreme Court to effectively ban ALL vaccine injury lawsuits in America by declaring that FDA licensed vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe."49

The $3.6 billion in federal vaccine injury compensation that have been awarded to more than 5,000 vaccine victims since 1988 don't begin to pay for the damage done; not when two out of three claims are denied.50

And certainly not when drug companies have no incentive to make vaccines less harmful because all Americans are legally required to purchase and use their liability-free vaccine products. Every promise that Congress made to parents in 1986 was a lie. And 30 years is long enough for parents to wait for that failed experiment in tort reform to work.

The Liability Shield Protecting Big Pharma Must Come Down
    No industry should ever be allowed to escape accountability in a civil court of law in front of a jury of our peers when profit-making products injure and kill people. In 1962, American environmentalist Rachel Carson warned that the alliance between industry and government was poisoning the Earth and human health. She said:

"If the Bill of Rights contains no guarantee that a citizen shall be secure against lethal poisons distributed either by private individuals or by public officials, it is surely only because our forefathers, despite their considerable wisdom and foresight, could conceive of no such problem."51

Twenty years later, parents of vaccine injured children in the Washington D.C. area founded the educational charity known today as the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) and launched the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in America,52 while the environmental,53 safe food54 and holistic health55,56,57 movements in the 1980s were also being powered by ordinary people demanding the people's right to know and freedom to take control of their health.

These grassroots movements have been united by one truth: Government has betrayed the public trust by forging business partnerships with the chemical and pharmaceutical industries that put profits, not people, first.58,59,60,61,62,63,64

And now, in the 21st century, at a time when most people know somebody who was healthy, got vaccinated and was never healthy again, the public-private partnership between industry and government is moving to strip citizens of the human right to informed consent to medical risk taking.

Laws are being passed that eliminate the right for Americans to exercise freedom of thought, conscience and religious belief65 so they can be blackmailed into using vaccines with unacceptable risks that are also failing to work as advertised.66,67

Albert Einstein, who risked arrest in Germany in the 1930s when he spoke out against censorship and persecution of minorities, said, "Never do anything against conscience even if the State demands it."68 There is no liberty more fundamentally a natural, inalienable right than the freedom to follow our conscience when choosing what we are willing to risk our life or our child's life for.

We Are All Equal, But Not Identical
    While we are all born equal, with equal rights under the law, we are not born all the same. Each one of us has different genes and a unique microbiome influenced by epigenetics that affects how we respond to the environments we live in.69,70,71,72 We do not all respond the same way to infectious diseases73 — or to pharmaceutical products like vaccines74 — and doctors cannot predict which of us will be harmed.75

This means that vaccine risks are not being borne equally by everyone in society, and forced vaccination is a de facto selection of the vaccine vulnerable for sacrifice. Why should the lives of those vulnerable to vaccine complications be valued any less than those vulnerable to complications of infections? And why should people not be free to choose to stay healthy in ways that pose far fewer risks?76

These are legitimate scientific and ethical questions that should not be ridiculed. Yet government, medical organizations and members of the mainstream media are demonizing a growing number of people who wonder why they either have a child, or know a child, who was born healthy and then suddenly regressed physically, mentally and emotionally and joined the ranks of the walking wounded.

The people do not understand why government refuses to fund or conduct methodologically sound scientific studies to find out why the bodies of so many highly-vaccinated children and adults are on fire, riddled with chronic inflammation that is common to most brain and immune system dysfunction77,78,79 doctors diagnose as:

ADHD80,81,82
    Epilepsy83
    Allergies84
    Autism85,86,87,88
    Inflammatory bowel89,90 thyroid91 and metabolic disease92
    Rheumatoid arthritis93
    Obesity94
    Cancer95,96,97
    Schizophrenia98,99
    Depression100
    Restricting Health Freedom Is the Real Public Health Emergency
    It was not always this way in America. I grew up in the 1950s and '60s and remember when every child got measles, mumps and chickenpox before age 10, but there were no special education classrooms in public schools to house legions of learning disabled, autistic and emotionally disturbed children.

I remember when it was the rare child who could not learn and half of the students were not carrying EpiPens101 and asthma inhalers102 in their pockets, and there was no need to store student supplies of Ritalin and Prozac in the school nurse's office.103 I remember when we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch without being afraid it would kill one of our classmates.104,105

The biggest public health emergency in America is not a few measles cases at Disneyland in a population of 320 million people,106,107, where less than 1 percent of children are unvaccinated108 and 95 percent of them have gotten two measles shots, five pertussis shots,109 plus dozens of doses of other vaccines.

The real public health emergency in America is the one that is being covered up by government agencies working overtime with industry and mainstream media to distract, deceive, stonewall and restrict the freedom of Americans to take control of their health.

Adhering to Precautionary Principle Is Not Child Abuse
    The reaction by vaccine developers and others promoting "no exceptions" forced vaccination laws is to label parents disagreeing with them as "selfish" and to suggest they are "child abusers." Or to insist, like pediatrician Paul Offit, that vaccine injuries and deaths are a myth and that children can safely receive 10,000 vaccines at once.110

Or, like pediatrician Peter Hotez, to call on the U.S. government and the G20 to wage war on American parents defending exemptions in vaccine laws.111 Hotez calls for parents disagreeing with him to be "snuffed out" — which means "to extinguish, to suppress, to crush; to kill."112

So, when Congress appropriates $1 trillion a year to the Department of Health,113 government officials employed by the CDC, NIH and FDA do not use that taxpayer money to fund quality research to identify children at high risk for vaccine injury, or to compare the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children to find out why parents consistently report that unvaccinated children are healthier and get higher grades in school than vaccinated children.

They do not use that money to find out why infectious microbes are evolving into more virulent and vaccine resistant forms,114,115,116,117 or to find out how many children are developing genetic mutations after vaccination that damages their DNA.118

Instead, public health officials hide their heads in the sand and collaborate with industry to create hundreds of new experimental vaccines119 that will be fast-tracked to licensure120 and forced on you and everyone you know — no exceptions and no questions asked.

They create government operated electronic medical records tracking systems;121 they pit citizen against citizen by publicly posting the vaccination rates of schools on the CDC's website;122 and they go into churches and legislatures to lobby for all Americans to adhere to "cradle to grave" vaccine schedules.123,124,125,126,127

State Mandated Russian Roulette
    Today, if you live in California128 or another state that has eliminated conscientious and religious belief vaccine exemptions and you refuse a government endorsed vaccine, you cannot get a school education, medical care or be employed as a child or health care worker unless you can find a doctor to write a medical exemption that 99.99 percent of Americans do not qualify for under CDC guidelines.129,130,131

And tomorrow? If Americans do not get off their knees and stop worshipping doctors promoting junk science, tomorrow you will not be able to get on a bus, train or plane; enter a store or sports arena; obtain a driver's license, file your taxes or function in society unless you can prove you have gotten every vaccine that industry creates and doctors implementing government policy order you to get.

And if you or your child get vaccinated, suffer brain inflammation and never recover your health, you can be sure that it will either be dismissed as a coincidence, or you will be labeled genetically defective with the claim you would have become brain damaged even if no vaccines had been given.132 It is already being done and it is so easy to do, when nobody making, selling, licensing, giving and voting to mandate vaccines has any accountability in a civil court of law.

And the ones who know deep in the core of their being that their children are in danger are the mothers, who carry their babies inside them for nine months and give birth, and are endowed with a primal instinct that gives them the courage to protect their babies from harm until they are able to survive on their own.

That biological imperative is hard-wired into our DNA because it is what protects the survival of every species on this earth.133,134,135,136 And yet, mothers, who know their children best, are being bullied, ridiculed and punished if they use their intellect and listen to their gut instincts and refuse to violate their conscience when caring for their children.137

It is time to reject the cruel pseudo-ethic of utilitarianism propping up mandatory vaccination laws that justify child sacrifice by reducing what is moral to a mathematical equation.138

When the state considers one of us to be expendable, then we are all considered expendable. And if the state can tag, track down and force individuals to be injected with biologicals of known and unknown toxicity today, then there will be no limit on which individual freedoms the state can take away in the name of the greater good tomorrow.

We can only throw off the chemical chains making us sick if we act to instill truth, integrity and compassion in government and defend freedom of thought, speech, conscience and informed consent to medical risk taking. There is no greater calling for Americans in the 21st century than to defend those cultural values and human rights that protect against tyranny.

We will not be silent. We will not go away. We are the daughters and sons of liberty, and our mission continues: No forced vaccination. Not in America.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 11 21 27 LastLast