+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    Tesla... Where we definitely disagree is that you and others think that vaccinations are a big fat waste of time period and potentially have been used as a biological weapon from the outset.
    Hm, I don't recall saying that, making that statement or putting it that way.
    We haven't talked at all in this thread or the other one about the original Vaccinia/Cowpox vaccine, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccinia

Your statement quoted above suggests strongly that from the outset (meaning from the first cowpox vaccine) that I personally believe and state that these practices were "built to harm".

No, not at all. At least I don't believe that.

However, I believe humans are ignorant monkeys. Worse than ignorant monkeys.
    The miss important details. Like the long term effects, the 2nd and 3rd and 4th, 5th, 6th generation effects of vaccines.

I truly hope you read a lot about this, and some about the Hep B vaccine being really ludicrous to give to kids (as doctors don't understand how it works!?),
    and the AIDS vaccine rumors.

I'm a fairly open minded person.
    I don't believe in killing off the gays or potential psychopaths in society before they are even mature.
    What a double standard that would be, considering who runs the show.

I believe all human life deserves a chance.
    And interaction is the basis of progress and faith.
    Also interaction is the basis of disease and war.

We have to choose our interactions well (social opportunities, vaccines or not, income level, etc) in order to make the best of life.

Did you know that female veterans are having lots of messed up kids?
    We got experimental vaccines (smallpox, anthrax, other things) that other people don't get.

Also they re-administered ALL childhood vaccines to us in a single day.

SO we will be plagued by diseases like cancer, early dementia, liver damage, the whole nine yards.

Whereas a baby develops autism and other illnesses due to being immature.

See, vaccines cause disease in adults too.

Gulf
    War
    Syndrome
    =
    Vaccine
    Damage

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

My own take thus far is that this particular issue is far more nuanced than it usually gets portrayed as and a 'yes/no' response isn't going to be true for everyone in every area of the world.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Napping (13th May 2014), Pam (25th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Do vaccines contribute to autism? My opinion...yes. There is too much found information to deny that they don't. I don't think they are the only contributing factor though. Processed foods, gmo products, fluoride, metals in food and water and everything else, environment and a number of everything else discussed on Avalon contributes.

It's no secrete that doctors get paid for the pharm medicines that they push through. They get bonuses for every child they vaccinate and every pill they prescribe. That's why they're so quick to write a prescription. Schools get paid for every kid they diagnose with add or ADHD. When I'm faced with an issue I sit and wait and watch how bad it's pushed on me. I will never get a flu shot for the mere reason that it is everywhere. Grocery stores, walgreens and CVS drug stores advertise it on the radio, tv and large signs and banners. Why would they need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on advertising for something that is suppose to be a no brainer? No thank you.

I chose not to vaccinate my twins because I myself was not vaccinated. They have not had any issues. One had her first ear infection a few months ago, and against my better judgement went to the doctor and gave her the prescribed antibiotics that landed her in the ER for a allergic reaction to amoxicillin, or penicillin. I'm happy I now know of her allergy but I should have just let it run its course. The doctor told me to finish her anti-biotic treatment even after seeing that she was clearly allergic. Obviously I didn't.

So I don't trust what doctors say all the time. They're trained in medical school to treat with prescriptions and I don't agree with that. You have to do what you think is the best for your child. I can find pediatricians that allow me to sign off on vaccinations and I also can still send my children to school. Those are other common lies parents hear about vaccinations with fear tactics.

I don't have any article or youtube videos for because I don't like other people telling me what I should or should not think. Just follow your gut. Something tipped you off to question vaccinations. That alone should be enough.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

avid (15th May 2014), Hervé (13th May 2014), LindyLou22 (6th February 2015), NancyV (13th May 2014), Napping (13th May 2014), sheme (12th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

Whenever I'm aware of vaccine ( danger ) posts such as this I'll respond with a link such as this...

http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/

There are many. They are easy to find. If the information contained within such links, and the ingredients contained within such vaccines doesn't curl your toes nothing will.

... except for perhaps size 3 shoes on a size 10 foot.

BTW: My partner in crime happens to be a pharmacist. She justifies what she does ( not that she has to ) by working in a hospital pharmacy where ( emergency ) medicine serves a real and immediate purpose. It saves lives. It saved mine. ( Yes, I know. It also takes them. Life's sometimes a crapshoot. Or just crap. )

She was vital in assisting me in my goal of getting off of a plethora of heart meds ( heart attack, quad bypass surgery etc. ) and into healthy food and supplements.

I am two years off ALL meds and in perfect health. My ( former ) doctors should be as healthy. I would highly recommend this approach to children and adults alike. They will thank you. ;-)

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Hervé (13th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), NancyV (13th May 2014), Shezbeth (12th May 2014), spiritwind (17th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hip Hipnotist (here)
    Whenever I'm aware of vaccine ( danger ) posts such as this I'll respond with a link such as this...

http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/

There are many. They are easy to find. If the information contained within such links, and the ingredients contained within such vaccines doesn't curl your toes nothing will.

... except for perhaps size 3 shoes on a size 10 foot.

BTW: My partner in crime happens to be a pharmacist. She justifies what she does ( not that she has to ) by working in a hospital pharmacy where ( emergency ) medicine serves a real and immediate purpose. It saves lives. It saved mine. ( Yes, I know. It also takes them. Life's sometimes a crapshoot. Or just crap. )

She was vital in assisting me in my goal of getting off of a plethora of heart meds ( heart attack, quad bypass surgery etc. ) and into healthy food and supplements.

I am two years off ALL meds and in perfect health. My ( former ) doctors should be as healthy. I would highly recommend this approach to children and adults alike. They will thank you. ;-)
    Thanks for this great post.

Your mentioning of diet is good.
    The poster above who mentioned GMO food is also correct.

I totally believe GMO corn can CAUSE autism symptoms and/or make them worse.
    Corn causes Pellagra and the vitamins in many modern products are not obtainable by babies.

whether it's the food or the shots doesn't matter though, or rather, won't matter when the last of the breeders goes extinct.

people better start caring about population decline fast.
    they are so warped by the eu-genocidal people who push the "DIE DIE DIE" mentality on us.

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)
    My own take thus far is that this particular issue is far more nuanced than it usually gets portrayed as and a 'yes/no' response isn't going to be true for everyone in every area of the world.
    I think this is essentially my opinion thus far. If I speak to many of you who have replied to this thread and other related threads for long enough, I'd be absolutely convinced that Vaccines are bad news and increase your child's chance of developing autism or associated disorders substantially.

If I speak to medical colleagues as I did today, they speak with equal passion and absolute certainty that vaccines are essential for preventing pandemics and happily show the data showing reduced vaccination rates and increases in infectious disease outbreaks, and the reduction in infectious disease since the introduction of vaccines.

However, some more digging reveals the following concerning studies: (Apologies the links didn't come across with the cut/paste…I'm a bit of an IT battler to be fair)

1. A study published in the journal Annals of Epidemiology has shown that giving the Hepatitis B vaccine to newborn baby boys could triple the risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder compared to boys who were not vaccinated as neonates. The research was conducted at Stony Brook University Medical Center, NY.

2. A study published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry by researchers at the Neural Dynamics Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia determined that Aluminum, a highly neurotoxic metal and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant may be a significant contributing factor to the rising prevalence of ASD in the Western World. They showed that the correlation between ASD prevalence and the Aluminum adjuvant exposure appears to be the highest at 3-4 months of age. The studies also show that children from countries with the highest ASD appear to have a much higher exposure to Aluminum from vaccines. The study points out that several prominent milestones of brain development coincide with major vaccination periods for infants. These include the onset of synaptogenesis (birth), maximal growth velocity of the hippocampus and the onset of amygdala maturation. Furthermore, major developmental transition in many bio-behavioural symptoms such as sleep, temperature regulation, respiration and brain wave patterns, all of which are regulated by the neuroendocrine network. Many of these aspects of brain function are known to be impaired in autism, such as sleeping and brain wave patterns.

According to the FDA, vaccines represent a special category of drugs as they are generally given to healthy individuals. Further according to the FDA, “this places significant emphasis on their vaccine safety”. While the FDA does set an upper limit for Aluminum in vaccines at no more that 850/mg/dose, it is important to note that this amount was selected empirically from data showing that Aluminum in such amounts enhanced the antigenicity of the vaccine, rather than from existing safety. Given that the scientific evidence appears to indicate that vaccine safety is not as firmly established as often believed, it would seem ill advised to exclude paediatric vaccinations as a possible cause of adverse long-term neurodevelopment outcomes , including those associated with autism.

3. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A: Current Issues by the Department of Economics and Finance at the University of New York shows how researchers suspect one or more environmental triggers are needed to develop autism, regardless of whether individuals have a genetic predisposition or not. They determined that one of those triggers might be the “battery of vaccinations that young children receive.” Researchers found a positive and statistically significant relationship between autism and vaccinations. They determined that the higher the proportion of children receiving recommended vaccinations, the higher the prevalence of autism. A 1 % increase in vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having autism. The results suggest that vaccines may be linked to autism and encourages more in depth study before continually administering these vaccines.

4. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology by the Department of Neurosurgery at The Methodist Neurological Institute in Houston has shown that ASD is a disorder caused by a problem in brain development. They looked at B-cells and their sensitivity levels to thimerosal, a commonly used additive in many vaccines. They determined that ASD patients have a heightened sensitivity to thimerosal which would restrict cell proliferation that is typically found after vaccination. The research shows that individuals who have this hypersensitivity to thimerosal could make them highly susceptible to toxins like thimerosal, and that individuals with a mild mitochondrial defect may be affected by thimerosal. The fact that ASD patients’ B cells exhibit hypersensitivity to thimerosal tells us something.

5. A study published in the Journal of Biomedical Sciences determined that the autoimmunity to the central nervous system may play a causal role in autism. Researchers discovered that because many autistic children harbour elevated levels of measles antibodies, they should conduct a serological study of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) and myelin basic protein (MBP) autoantibodies. They used serum samples of 125 autistic children and 92 controlled children. Their analysis showed a significant increase in the level of MMR antibodies in autistic children. The study concludes that the autistic children had an inappropriate or abnormal antibody response to MMR. The study determined that autism could be a result from an atypical measles infection that produces neurological symptoms in some children. The source of this virus could be a variant of MV, or it could be the MMR vaccine.

6. Study published in the Annals of Clinical Psychiatry suggests that Autism is likely triggered by a virus, and that measles virus (MV and/or MMR vaccine) might be a very good candidate. It supports the hypothesis that a virus-dincued autoimmune response may play a causal role in autism.

7. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition determined that an increased vulnerability to oxidative stress and decreased capacity for methylation may contribute to the development and clinical manifestation of autism. It’s well known that viral infections cause increased oxidative stress. Research suggests that metals, including those found in many vaccines are directly involved in increasing oxidative stress.

8. A study published by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Northeastern University, Boston determined that a novel growth factor signalling pathway that regulates methionine synthase(MS) activity and thereby modulates methylation reactions. The potent inhibition of this pathway by ethanol, lead, mercury, aluminum and thimerosal suggests that it may be an important target of neurodevelopmental toxins. You can read more about this here, and here. You can read more about the MS/autism link here

9. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology examined the question of what is leading to the apparent increase in autism. They expressed that if there is any link between autism and mercury, it is crucial that the first reports of the question are not falsely stating that no link occurs. Researchers determined that a significant relation does exist between the blood levels of mercury and the diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.

10. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology noted that autistic spectrum disorders can be associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Researchers determined that children who have mitochondrial-related dysfunctional cellular energy metabolism might be more prone to undergo autistic regression between 18 and 30 months of age if they also have infections or immunizations at the same time.

11. A study conducted by Massachusetts General Hospital at the Centre for Morphometric Analysis by the department of Paediatric Neurology illustrates how autistic brains have a growth spurt shortly after birth and then slow in growth a few short years later. Researchers have determined that neuroinflammation appears to be present in autistic brain tissue from childhood through adulthood. The study excerpt reads:
    Oxidative stress, brain inflammation and microgliosis have been much documented in association with toxic exposures including various heavy metals. The awareness that the brain as well as medical conditions of children with autism may be conditioned by chronic biomedical abnormalities such as inflammation opens the possibility that meaningful biomedical interventions may be possible well past the window of maximal neuroplasticity in early childhood because the basis for assuming that all deficits can be attributed to fixed early developmental alterations in net.
    12, A study conducted by the Department of Paediatrics at the University of Arkansas determined that thimerosal-induced cytotoxicity was associated with the depletion of intracellular glutathione (GSH) in both cell lines. The study outlines how many vaccines have been neurotoxic, especially to the developing brain. Depletion of GSH is commonly associated with autism. Although thimerosal has been removed from most children’s vaccines, it is still present in flu vaccines given to pregnant women, the elderly and to children in developing countries.

13. A study published in the Public Library of Science (PLOS) determined that elevation in peripheral oxidative stress is consistent with, and may contribute to more severe functional impairments in the ASD group. We know that oxidative stress is triggered by heavy metals, like the ones contained in multiple vaccines.

14. A study conducted by the University of Texas Health Science Center by the Department of Family and Community Medicine determined that for each 1,000 Ib of environmentally released mercury, there was a 43% increase in the rate of special education services and a 61% increase in the rate of autism. Researchers emphasized that further research was needed regarding the association between environmentally released mercury and developmental disorders such as autism.

15. A study published in the International Journal of Toxicology determined that in light of the biological plausibility of mercury’s role in neurodevelopment disorders, the present study provides further insight into one possible mechanism by which early mercury exposures could increase the risk of autism.

16. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health determined that mercury exposure can induce immune, sensory, neurological, motor and behavioural dysfunctions similar to traits defining or associated with ASDs. Based upon differential diagnoses, 8 of 9 patients examined were exposed to significant mercury from Thimerosal-containing vaccine preparations during their fetal/infant developmental periods. These previously normal developing children suffered mercury encephalopathies that manifested with clinical symptoms consistent with regressive ASDs. Evidence for mercury intoxication should be considered in the differential diagnosis as contributing to some regressive ASDs.

17. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the University of Texas Health Science Centre suspected that persistent low-dose exposures to various environmental toxicants including mercury, that occur during critical windows of neural development among genetically susceptible children, may increase the risk for developmental disorders such as autism.

18. A study conducted by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at University of Pittsburgh’s School of Medicine showed that Macaques are commonly used in pre-clinical vaccine safety testing. Collective Evolution does not support animals testing, we feel there is a large amount of evidence and research that already indicated the links to vaccines in which some animals have been used to illustrate. The objective of this study was to compare early infant cognition and behaviour with amygdala size and opioid binding in rhesus macaques receiving the recommended childhood vaccines. The animal model, which examines for the first time, behavioural, functional and neuromorphometric consequences of the childhood vaccine regimen, mimics certain neurological abnormalities of autism. These findings raise important safety issues while providing a potential model for examining aspects of causation and disease pathogenesis in acquired disorders of behaviour and development.

19. A study conducted by The George Washington University School of Public Health from the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics determined that significantly increased rate ratios were observed for autism and autism spectrum disorders as a result of exposure to mercury from Thimerosal-containing vaccines.

20. A study published in the journal Cell Biology and Toxicology by Kinki University in Osaka, Japan determined that in combination with the brain pathology observed in patients diagnosed with autism, the present study helps to support the possible biological plausibility for how low-dose exposure to mercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines may be associated with autism.

21. A study published by the journal Lab Medicine determined that vaccinations may be one of the triggers for autism. Researchers discovered that substantial data demonstrates immune abnormality in many autistic children consistent with impaired resistance to infection, activation of inflammatory responses and autoimmunity. Impaired resistance may predispose to vaccine injury in autism.

22. A study published in the journal Neurochemical Research determined that since excessive accumulation of extracellular glutamate is linked with excitotoxicity, data implies that neonatal exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines might induce excitotoxic brain injuries, leading to neurodevelopmental disorders.

There's certainly enough reasonable data (none of this is high level empirical stuff and is subject to all kinds of confounders/bias, but I digress) to cause serious concern. The big question is this…..Do the consequences of not having the majority of our society vaccinated outweigh the consequences of a proportion of that population reacting poorly to vaccines (developing autism etc.). Not one of have mentioned the consequences of an unvaccinated population. That's an irresponsible stance in my opinion, and that is what goes through my head when trying to make a decision.

I love the passion you all exude, and I'm kind of envious of the certainty of your stance. It may be some cognitive dissonance on my part, but I try to believe the majority of people on this planet who aren't subject to scarcity have Gaia and it's inhabitants best interests at heart. That's pathetic really isn't it….trying to believe…..as in the next breath I hear about another pedophile ring, see the luciferic practices/rituals of the elite i.e. bohemian grove, skull and bones, the list goes on and suddenly I begin to doubt that stance.

So I'm a bit of a head case. I dare not turn my back on what you folk keep screaming from the roof tops, I always consider it, but ultimately with certain issues (certainly not 911 and the like) I stick with the mainstream. The further I dig, the more confused I become. Discernment is near impossible these days and having a child changes everything. It's not about me anymore. Ultimately, whether it's vaccinations or a multitude of other issues I can only look at all angles of the equation and follow the gut.
    Last edited by Napping; 13th May 2014 at 23:02.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th May 2014), LindyLou22 (6th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

New Paper Provides Convincing Evidence Vaccine Induced Immune Overload and Related Serious Health Issues is Becoming the Norm not the Exception in US Children
    press release
    May 13, 2014, 10:15 a.m. EDT

BALTIMORE, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A new peer reviewed paper was published in a recent issue of Molecular and Genetic Medicine (s1:025)(s1:2014) that presents convincing evidence that the rapid increase in the number of vaccines given to US children has now created a state of immune overload in the majority, or close to the majority, of young US children and that this is being manifested by related health issues including epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and autism. The new paper is authored by immunologist J. Bart Classen, MD.

"We have been publishing for years that vaccines are causing an epidemic of inflammatory diseases including diabetes, obesity and autism. However the number of vaccines given to children has continued to rise to a point where we have reached a state of immune overload in roughly the majority of young US children. The new paper reviews the evidence of immune overload and the plethora of different health effects the children are developing because of the immune overload," says Dr. J. Bart Classen, MD.

Dr. Classen's research indicates that the large number of vaccines given to patients is leading to an epidemic of chronic inflammation resulting in epidemics of autoimmune diseases, allergies, and a comprehensive inhibitory response manifesting as obesity and metabolic syndrome.

"The best data indicates that vaccine induced chronic disease is now of a magnitude that dwarfs almost all prior poisoning of humans including poisoning from agents like asbestos, low dose radiation, lead and even cigarettes. Most patients don't even realize that they are suffering from the adverse effects of vaccines. Even more concerning patients and or their parents are being harassed, accused of practicing poor dieting and exercise habits leading to development obesity and diabetes when in fact they suffer from vaccine induced obesity and diabetes," says Dr. J. Bart Classen.

Copies of many of Dr. Classen's papers can be found on the website www.vaccines.net .

Classen Immunotherapies
    SOURCE Classen Immunotherapies, Inc.
    Copyright (C) 2014 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th May 2014), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), Pam (25th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Over 50 schoolchildren faint after measles shots

Sherinzada The Expres Tribune
    Sun, 25 May 2014 00:00 CDT

© ONLINE Students receiving medical treatment in hospital.

Over 50 students of a private school in Mingora had to be taken to the hospital on Saturday after they fainted following the administration of the measles vaccine.

Saidu Teaching Hospital (STH) Casualty In-charge Mian Gul Alam said a vaccination team was visiting MR Model School in the morning; however, after the administration of the injections, several of the students fainted and others began vomiting.

"The school administration rushed around 23 students to STH. They were administered first aid and discharged once their condition stabilised," said Alam.

"Vomiting and fainting can occur due to expired medicine or contaminated food," said Alam. He concluded the vaccine was fine but could have caused a reaction in the affected children.

STH Deputy Medical Superintendent Dr Iftikhar said 23 students were initially brought to the hospital, but later 30 more were brought in after they experienced similar symptoms.

"No student had to be admitted, they were all discharged after giving first aid," he added. Dr Iftikhar also claimed there was nothing wrong with the vaccine. The children falling unconscious was just a rare reaction, he said.

Expressing concerns over the incident, Swat Assistant Commissioner Ishfaq Khan said he had directed a team of medical specialists to get the vaccine tested. "It is important to find out why the children fainted and began vomiting. The enquiry will be complete within three to four days and we will be able to understand the incident in the light of the report," said Khan.

A worrisome trend
    Instances of children fainting after receiving the measles shot have been on the rise for the past week. On May 19, around 25 students of Government Girls Primary School Dalan, Hangu district, fainted after being injected with the measles vaccine. They were shifted to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Thal and discharged after being administered first aid. The incident caused panic and anger among the residents who came out on the streets to protest against the district health officials.

Moreover, on May 21, six students of a private school in Jangal Khel, Kohat also lost consciousness following the administration of the measles vaccine.

On May 19, two children reportedly died of measles in Guloo Bandi village, Haripur district, while dozen others were said to be suffering from the fatal disease. District health authorities, however, denied the villagers' claims.

SOTT Comment:
    Over 90 hospitalized after measles vaccination in east Ukraine

Canada: '52 of the 98 Teens Who Caught Measles Were Fully Vaccinated'

Vaccines designed to fail, say Merck virologists

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

When I became mysteriously ill several years ago, I went through all sorts of tests which determined nothing. After much search and research I finally contacted the Environmental Health Clinic. In order to quality for an appointment with this clinic one has to fill out a 20 page questionnaire and there is a 6 month wait to get an appointment.

The clinic is run by M.D.s - but very enlightened ones! What a shock!

The first thing these M.D.s asked me was whether I'd suffered tremendous trauma prior to the onset of my condition.

The second thing they asked was whether I'd had the flu shot and how many vaccines I'd had in my life (quite a few as a child and teen). They informed me that vaccines are one of the major causes of autoimmune dysfunction which may not become apparent until many years later. They strongly suggested I avoid vaccines unless required by law, since you cannot go against the law! And these are M. D.s!!!

Someone I know very well has a child whose doctor wanted to vaccinate for all the vaccinations they subject young children to. She was very reluctant to have her child vaccinated and told the doctor that she'd have to think about it. The doctor was not impressed! However, back home she went and investigated in the neighborhood to find out whose children were infected with measles, chicken pox, mumps, etc., and she exposed her child to every one of these viruses, one after the other, so that the child would have immunity without vaccinations. Before school began, the child had been exposed and naturally immunized against all childhood viruses. She knew it was better to go through the diseases and overcome them naturally and with the help of homeopathics than to vaccinate a young child and potentially have them suffer for the rest of their life. I truly admire her for that. Her neighbors have been following her example and most of them are not vaccinating their children.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

BlueMoon (22nd September 2017), Hervé (28th May 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), NancyV (26th May 2014), RunningDeer (17th June 2014), Sierra (17th June 2014), spiritwind (17th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014), Wind (25th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Mumps Vaccine Proves Ineffective

June 10, 2014

But instead of acknowledging the vaccine’s problems, the CDC and mainstream media blame people who don’t vaccinate. Action Alert!­­

Mumps is a nasty virus—it can cause fever, headache, and painfully swollen glands. In serious cases, it can cause meningitis, deafness, and even testicular inflammation. Mumps is also easily spread through mucus: if an infected person sneezes, coughs, or even talks, they can pass it on.

For these and other reasons, most Americans are vaccinated against mumps through the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) shot, which is also one of the more dangerous vaccinations. But in the early 2000s, researchers began to notice an alarming pattern: those vaccinated against mumps were still becoming ill with it—at alarming rates.

This worrisome trend is accelerating: in April 2014, the New Jersey Department of Health warned of an outbreak of mumps at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Eight cases of mumps were confirmed—yet all of those infected had been fully vaccinated with two documented doses of the MMR shot.

What’s going on here? Is the vaccine losing its efficacy—or was it never effective in the first place? There are a number of explanations:
    • The effectiveness of the MMR vaccine in preventing mumps is—according to Dr. William Schaffer, a pro-vaccine researcher at Vanderbilt University—“not so good.” A CDC study of a 2009–2010 mumps outbreak in the northeastern US found that a full 77% of those sickened in 2009 outbreak had been vaccinated.
    • The effectiveness of the mumps vaccine depends heavily on the strain contracted. According to a 2008 FDA study, the vaccine is “0 to 33%” effective on the Rubini strain. Even so, this study, like other government studies, blamed outbreaks on low vaccination rates instead of on low vaccine effectiveness.
    • A whistleblower case unsealed in 2012 suggests that Merck, the producer of the MMR vaccine, might have misrepresented the results of research on the vaccine’s efficacy from the start. The case, initiated by a pair of former Merck researchers, claims that Merck manipulated the results of clinical trials in order to keep its exclusive right to manufacture the vaccine. By claiming a fabricated 95% effectiveness rate, Merck allegedly defrauded the US government, causing it to buy 4 million doses of “mislabeled and misbranded” MMRs vaccines. The suit also claims this helped spark two major mumps outbreaks, and that “the ultimate victims here are the millions of children who every year are being injected with a mumps vaccine that is not providing them with an adequate level of protection.”
    The Justice Department refused to pursue the case.

Conventional medicine openly acknowledges the dangers of the MMR vaccine, yet still decrees that its benefits outweigh its risks. When the evidence clearly dictates that there is less benefit to the mumps vaccine than thought, the usual arguments at least need to be revised.

Some observers believe that the risks from this vaccine are magnified by giving three shots in one rather than individually. That idea deserves more attention. The usual reason conventional medicine prefers to give a lot of shots all at once is that they worry they won’t be able to get parents to come in more often. This is not a proper justification for exposing kids to unnecessary risks.

When too many vaccines are given within a short period of time, the body may experience an immune system overload, as discussed in J. Barthelow Classen’s evidence review of vaccinations published in the peer-reviewed journal Molecular and Genetic Medicine. In his review, Dr. Classen discusses the data supporting a relationship between an epidemic of inflammatory diseases and vaccine-induced immune system overstimulation, as well as the evidence linking immune overload with epidemics of diabetes (both type 1 and type 2) and obesity. Government officials simply ignore these legitimate concerns and keep adding more vaccinations all together at ever younger ages, as revealed by the CDC’s busy vaccine schedule.

Despite all this evidence, the government still refuses to comment on or conduct further research on the vaccine schedule or the ineffectiveness of the MMR vaccine for mumps. There’s no way to know why for sure, but one possible reason is that—after spending millions on a multiyear contract with Merck—they’re attempting to avoid another embarrassing repeat of the Tamiflu scandal, where the government spent $1.5 billion on flu treatments that were found to be no more effective than aspirin.

Of course, those who choose not to vaccinate their children are still the laughingstock of the mainstream media. Just this month, The Daily Show aired a scathing segment mocking parents who choose not to vaccinate.

Action Alert! Contact the Centers for Disease Control and ask them to do more research on mumps, the MMR shot, and the vaccine schedule.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (11th June 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), Pam (11th June 2014), Sierra (17th June 2014), spiritwind (25th September 2014), william r sanford72 (17th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A family destroyed and a mom on the run due to heavy-handed state LEANING on parents to vaccinate perfectly healthy children.
    Who would want to assume ANY risk of autism or other PDD-NOS when their child is ALREADY healthy..?

Should moms feel forced to flee states to protect their kids?
    Is it right to call her actions dangerous just because she and her husband disagree on vaccination?
    What if next year the CDC admits to damaging millions of children inadvertently, or worse, knew about it all along?

Will the FBI still have a case against this woman? Stories like this make my skin crawl -- sad and unnecessary.
    Look at the unnecessary suffering this family is going through just because in some states it's really that difficult to exempt a child from vaccines if both parents don't agree.

Vaccines = another CPS avenue that needs to be shut down! Vaccines don't really make you safe, handwashing and good nutrition make people safe.
    Vaccines contribute to early dementia, asthma, and all manner of auto-immune disorders, some of which don't even have NAMES yet.

Just a thought.

CNN VIDEO (the dad makes me want to hurl btw)

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...pping.cnn.html

20. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

The thread title asks . . . Do vaccinations CONTRIBUTE to autism.

Short answer is yes, vaccinations do CONTRIBUTE and are also a ‘trigger’ to autism and other diseases . . . . not for the majority but definitely for a minority number of people.

My personal opinion and what I have done for many years regarding vaccinations is a purely pragmatic and practical approach.

I did not have my children vaccinated. They are currently 25 and 28 years old . . . Pixiedust who posted above is my youngest daughter.

Because we live on a working farm with lots of poop and animals coming in and out and other reasons we do have tetanus vaccinations every 10 years. BUT I have to have our tetanus vaccinations special ordered because the current tetanus vaccine also includes other biologicals.

If at some point certain diseases become a high risk then I would research the vaccination for that disease before taking it. I would also build the immune system in particular ways before using the vaccine.

In no way would I allow new born infants to be vaccinated in any way shape or form.

If the parents feel inclined to vaccinate then I HIGHLY recommend that infant be a minimum of 1 year old and the vaccinations be drawn out over an extended amount of time. Take one only at a time. NEVER allow the child or yourself to take several vaccinations at a time.

If you know you will be in a situation, like traveling abroad or going into the military, where vaccinations are required then plan far ahead and take the vaccinations slowly . . . over an extended amount of time (months if not year)

Vaccinations have their place and value . . . . .but be practical and educated when it becomes a reality that you may have to accept a vaccination.

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

800 million people a year die from vaccines. Yes. Every. Single. Year.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_p..._from_vaccines

When Salk went before congress/senate, he begged them NOT to do mass Polio vaccinations. He said that there are about 100 different forms of the Polio virus, and that the vaccination would generate MUTABLE Polio in every single individual.

Did the politicians listen? No, of course not. There is an agenda here, and as you can see things are going swimmingly.

Totally related: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post844793

Sierra

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

avid (17th June 2014), Calz (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (17th June 2014), Hervé (17th June 2014), LindyLou22 (2nd February 2015), RunningDeer (17th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th June 2014), Wind (21st June 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Sierra

Any questions???

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

avid (17th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Sierra

Any questions???

Well I guess I have a question.

I went to the website link on wiki.answers. That statement was from some guy in Australia with absolutely no proof, research or any information on where he got this number.

Just a dude throwing out a number? I guess I would say if we want to be a driving force in initiating change and helping our fellow human we should come from a place of definitive proof.

I’m not supporting vaccinations in any way as I stated in my above post . . . . but neither will I support information that comes from some guy just throwing out a number.

Did you actually go to that website link?

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

This article definitely deserves to be copied here, if it hasn't been already:
    http://fxfeeds.mozilla.org/
    Quote Vaccines designed to fail, say Merck virologists

Mike Adams
    NaturalNews
    Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:00 CSTPrint
    (NaturalNews) Disclaimer: I am not an opponent of the theory of inoculation. Nor am I opposed to science. What I am opposed to is fraudulent science, and that's what this article is all about.

Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame "parents who don't vaccinate their kids" as the cause, but the real cause -- as revealed by whistleblowing scientists working for top vaccine manufacturers -- is that measles and mumps vaccines are designed to fail from the start.

Scientific fraud, it turns out, is an inherent part of the vaccine industry.

How do we know? Because whistleblowers who worked in the industry have found the courage to speak out and tell the truth. These people are the Edward Snowdens of the vaccine industry.

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees

False Claims Act
    Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate" say former Merck virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski in their shocking False Claims Act document.

As I wrote last year, " In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies."

From the False Claims Act complaint:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life ... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.

Merck, of course, denies the claims, just like all the drug companies deny ever engaging in bribery, or using children for medical experiments, or ghostwriting "scientific" studies that get published in science journals, or conspiring to suppress competing generic drugs and so on. Yet, as history has shown, all the top drug companies are routinely engaged in widespread criminal behavior, including conspiracy, fraud, bribery and more.

Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski are simply telling us what we already suspected: that Merck falsifies the efficacy of their vaccines in order to make them appear to be working when they actually aren't. Why would a drug company do such a thing? Consider the fact that Merck has both motive and opportunity.

Why drug companies design vaccines to fail

The vaccination dogma is so deeply embedded in the minds of doctors, journalists and the public, that any time a communicable disease starts to spread, everybody immediately leaps to the false conclusion that "more vaccines are needed." This is very nearly a Pavlovian reaction in the minds of the brainwashed masses. "Spread of disease = lack of vaccines."

Thus, the spread of disease actually boosts vaccine sales. Epidemics are a "marketing tool" to create demand for a profitable product that people can be convinced to purchase over and over again, year after year, whether it works or not.

And how do you create that demand? You engineer an epidemic by making sure your own vaccine products don't work. Fear drives people to get vaccinated, so fear is used as the primary marketing tool.

But why hasn't the con been exposed yet? Why haven't scientists announced that most of the children afflicted with measles and mumps are the very same children who were vaccinated? One study showed that 97 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

In 2010, a mumps outbreak spread in New Jersey, and 77 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

The same is true with measles. Most measles outbreaks spread among those who have been vaccinated against measles.

When a swine flu outbreak swept through Britain in 2010, it turns out that 70 percent of those infected had already been vaccinated against swine flu.

Far from protecting people from disease outbreaks, vaccines often promote the pandemic they claim to prevent.

Vaccines are ASSUMED to work, not proven to work

Why does the industry keep getting away with this fraud? The answer is because nobody ever compares infection rates of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people. They all just ASSUME vaccines work because that is the dogma of modern medicine. Assumption becomes "fact" in the minds of brainwashed medical experts.

This is one of the tenants of the fraud-based medical system: Vaccines are assumed to work 100% of the time, without exception, and anyone who questions this is immediately branded a heretic. There is no tolerance whatsoever for any critical thinking or scientific inquiry when it comes to vaccines. And God forbid if you bring up the issue of mercury in vaccines, as the vaccine industry apparently believes that mercury magically becomes non-toxic when used in vaccines and injected into the body.

Thus, vaccines that fail (due to low efficacy) are never detected or even questioned. The fraud continues right under our noses. So a vaccine company can easily put a mumps or measles vaccine into circulation that is designed to fail while actually weakening the immune system from the mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and aluminum that are still used in vaccines today.

This actually causes an increase in the spread of these diseases, resulting in more alarmist media stories about the "spread of measles and mumps" which then results in more parents rushing to CVS pharmacies to get their children injected with yet another useless vaccine.

How's that for an insidious profit model?

But it's even worse than that. While some vaccines are simply designed to fail, other vaccines are designed to cause outbreaks of disease.

Some vaccines are actively spiked with live viruses to cause pandemics

As Natural News previously exposed, the vaccine industry was caught shipping live viruses to vaccine manufacturers of flu vaccines in 18 countries.

This was done by none other than Baxter International, Inc. one of the top suppliers of "weakened" flu virus material for use in vaccines. Except in this case, they weren't weakened. Vaccines made with this material simply gave people the flu!

In the realm of desktop computing, many people believe that anti-virus companies write and release viruses in order to cause fear and boost demand for their products. It's an incredibly effective way to sell more products. All you have to do is pay a group of hackers a couple of million dollars to keep writing viruses that get covered in the mainstream media. The scarier the story, the more people buy anti-virus software. I happen to know firsthand that McAfee uses dishonest scare tactics to sell their security software services, claiming your website is infected when it actually isn't.

Vaccine companies, it turns out, use the same tactic. From time to time, they allow live viruses into the flu shots, thereby spreading influenza and causing the very kind of fear and panic that drives people into pharmacies to buy more vaccines.

The WHO and CDC are all part of it too, stirring up irrational fear and panic like they did with the H5N1 virus a few years ago. It turns out that WHO panel members receive kickbacks from drug companies to engineer these anti-science scare stories.

During the swine flu pandemic, it was revealed that 5 of the 15 members of a WHO advisory panel had financial ties to the very same drug companies who would financially benefit from the pandemic. That's called "conflict of interest" in any other industry, yet for some reason it is fully tolerated in the fraudulent vaccine industry.

In 2010, an outstanding article by Dr. Gary Null explained much of this in excruciating detail. Read that article on Natural News.

The deeper you dig into the vaccine industry and its longstanding practice of scientific fraud, misrepresentation, fear mongering and "medical false flags," the more you realize just what a total con the vaccine industry has become.
    This one is amazingly good too, but very long:
    http://www.sott.net/article/248595-M...uried-by-Media
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (17th June 2014), Hervé (18th June 2014), LindyLou22 (6th February 2015), spiritwind (25th September 2014)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

Did you actually go to that website link?

No.

Do I trust that source???

No.

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post684901

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post684555

Most people on Avalon understand the GMO and vaccine attacks on the human race are two prongs of the same program.

Mass death is the goal.

Do I trust anything you say blufire?

No.

I got busted by you for wrong information. Good job. My wrong information is an honest mistake or it may not be, given the state of news reporting by Murdoch et. al. Your wrong information? Your lack of response to all data presented? The links are above.

http://vactruth.com/2011/03/21/child...cine-in-india/

http://tribune.com.pk/story/712640/m...measles-shots/

And here, the bottom line: Two centuries of vaccines did not save us:

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/

Excerpted from the above (videos and graphs available at source link):

A detailed Contents listing of this article with each category of disease and related graphs appears after the Introduction. If you go to this site, you can download the article as a PDF.

Quote This is the data the drug industry do not want you to see. Here 2 centuries of UK, USA and Australian official death statistics show conclusively and scientifically modern medicine is not responsible for and played little part in substantially improved life expectancy and survival from disease in western economies.

The main advances in combating disease over 200 years have been better food and clean drinking water. Improved sanitation, less overcrowded and better living conditions also contribute.

Measles mortality graphs are enlightening and contradict the claims of Government health officials that vaccines have saved millions of lives. It is an unscientific claim which the data show is untrue. Here you will also learn why vaccinations like mumps and rubella for children are medically unethical and can expose medical professionals to liability for criminal proceedings and civil damages for administering them.

The success of the City of Leicester, England was remarkable in reducing smallpox mortality substantially compared to the rest of England and other countries by abandoning vaccination between 1882 and 1908 [see more below].

This contrasts how the drug industry has turned each child in the world into a human pin-cushion profit centre.

You might think the following graph is some support for the success of diphtheria vaccination [see blue line]:-
    [Click Graph to Enlarge - Opens In New Window]

England & Wales Diphtheria Mortality 1901 to 1999
    Notice how overall infant mortality was unaffected [green and purple lines]. And two official sources of data have been used to ensure there is no doubt. Records show most children went unvaccinated until well after the major fall. At least half the children under 10 years of age had not been vaccinated prior to 1946. The fall could not be attributable to vaccine “herd immunity” [for diphtheria this is claimed to require 80-85% vaccine coverage: Herd immunity-concepts of control UK Health Protection Agency].

To account for the fall in diphtheria mortality [blue graph line] one must look elsewhere for the cause.

The vaccination campaign was launched at the end of 1940 but got underway in 1941. By the end of 1941 “36 percent of school age children had been immunised but only about 19 percent of the younger children“: British Journal of Nursing October 1948 p121. It was only after the large fall, that in 1946-47 there was a “catch-up” diphtheria vaccination campaign. 969,000 children under 5 years of age were vaccinated and 272,000 children aged 5-15. The total of 1,241,000 was nearly one third greater than the total number of children born in the 7 years 1938-1945, [which was 956,724 births]: Recent trends in the incidence of multiple births and associated mortality Archives of Disease in Childhood, 1987, 62, 941-950.

So what could account for this seemingly dramatic fall? The introduction of free school milk [eg. vitamin A etc], subsidised meals and free medical inspections for all children in state education need to be considered as the most likely and most serious contenders in the light of our knowledge about the effect of improved nutrition on health.

So what this also of course means is that health officials promote vaccination against diphtheria when the vaccination appears most unlikely as a cause of the decline in diphtheria. This also means that medical knowledge about basic diseases is seriously flawed and has not advanced in this respect since at least 1940. This is an issue of who knows best? This information suggests doctors and health officials do not seem to know at all.

If you are angry and feel you have been lied to, you are justified. But there is worse.
    Do vaccines cause autistic conditions? If you read nothing else we strongly recommend you read this: PDF Download – Text of May 5th 2008 email from US HRSA to Sharyl Attkisson of CBS News]. In it the US Health Resources Services Administration [HRSA] state to CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson in response to her question about how many cases had been compensated by the US government in which a vaccine-injured child developed autistic symptoms:

We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures.”

Despite all the lies and deceit by health official worldwide, the question “do vaccines cause autism” was answered after the Hannah Poling story broke in the USA in February 2008 [see CHS article here]. Hannah developed an autistic condition after 9 vaccines administered the same day. Under the media spotlight numerous US health officials and agencies conceded on broadcast US nationwide TV news from CBS and CNN. Full details with links to the original sources can be found in this CHS article: Vaccination Causes Autism – Say US Government & Merck’s Director of Vaccines. [Blue Text added 10 April 2011]

The financial markets have known for 20 years and more the pharmaceutical industry’s blockbuster patented drugs business model would eventualy fail. We now see the Bill Gates’ type business model emerging – almost everyone has Windows software on their PC – almost everyone will be vax’ed. Gates quickly became a multi-billionaire. With vastly more people to vaccinate than computers requiring software the lure of money is many times greater.

(Related-Sierra) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post844793

All this whilst we watch as childhood prevalence of asthma, allergies, autism, diabetes and more have increased exponentially as the vaccines have been introduced.

Can “vaccinatable” diseases “return” despite vaccination? Yes. If you are too poorly nourished your body is likely to lack essential nutrients needed to maintain its immune system sufficiently to withstand disease. This will happen regardless of how many vaccinations you have had. This was experienced in Eastern Europe following the collapse of the old Soviet Bloc and the economic chaos which ensued, leaving many in great poverty.

For the same reason vaccines do not “work” and “save” lives in impoverished African and other third world economies. The majority of third world child deaths still occur despite vaccination. These children need proper food, clean water to drink and wash in and sanitation. We give them vaccines instead.
    And to take care of that pesky health issue, we give them GMO instead. Celiac epidemic anyone?

The GMO program has proven so profitable in India, that Monsanto and the Billy gang are now negotiating with African leadership for more deals.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/monsant...saging/5375221

http://www.naturalnews.com/036008_Ob...o_Africa.html#

Money yum, yum. Mass death, yum yum.
    Last edited by Sierra; 18th June 2014 at 18:08.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

avid (18th June 2014), Hervé (18th June 2014), LindyLou22 (6th February 2015), onawah (18th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have gotten to the point that I do not trust Mike Adams of Natural News. I now take anything he writes with a huge grain of rock salt and skepticism.

There have been many articles and research he has done the last year (or more) that was deceptive, sensational and full of scare tactics . . . . to increase the sales from his website? My guess would be a HUGE yes.

With respect to Onawah because I know she is providing us with info it is my opinion Mike Adams’ articles should be read with caution . . . . below are a couple of examples from the article on why I feel this way.

Quote As I wrote last year, " In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies."

From the False Claims Act complaint:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life ... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.
    In today’s science and technology and research it would be obvious very quickly with the most basic of blood tests if ‘animal antibodies’ had been added to blood samples. There is a clear distinction between animal and human blood and dna. If Merck had done this it would have been spotted with very little effort. Most importantly Merck would not be so stupid as to try something such as this.

Quote As Natural News previously exposed, the vaccine industry was caught shipping live viruses to vaccine manufacturers of flu vaccines in 18 countries.
    This was done by none other than Baxter International, Inc. one of the top suppliers of "weakened" flu virus material for use in vaccines. Except in this case, they weren't weakened. Vaccines made with this material simply gave people the flu!

This is another clear example of Adams causing fear or just flat out wrong information or to give him a little leeway maybe he simply just doesn’t have a clue or understanding of basic science.

Of course ‘live viruses’ was shipped to manufacturing plants. These are labs were the vaccine are MANUFACTURED so of course the viruses have to be alive so more can be grown to produce the different flu vaccines.

Again I want to be clear as in my above post (#32) that I DO NOT agree with using vaccines as they are generally used. Use common sense and don’t be afraid to refuse or ask that the protocol (if you HAVE to be vaccinated) be altered to give your body time to adjust to a vaccination.
    Be logical . . . . not fearful.
    Last edited by blufire; 21st June 2014 at 13:42.

32. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

There are 2 other MMR vaccine whistleblowers

Sep 24 , 2014 by Jon Rappoport
    permalink.
    NoMoreFakeNews.com

We all know about CDC whistleblower William Thompson now.

On August 27, he released a statement through his lawyer, Rick Morgan, in which he admitted research fraud.

Thompson confessed he and his co-authors cooked the data in a key 2004 study, thereby exonerating the MMR vaccine from any connection to autism.

But what about Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski?

Who?

They’re two former Merck virologists who filed a qui tam suit against Merck, the manufacturer of the very same MMR vaccine.

The suit claims Merck defrauded the US government by selling the vaccine, under a federal contract, when Merck knew the mumps component of the vaccine was far less effective than advertised.

Of course, Merck disputed this claim, but on September 5th, Judge Jones, of the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, gave the green light for the suit to move forward.

Krahling and Wlochowski assert several levels of Merck fraud:

To achieve a slam-dunk success, Merck tested the effectiveness of the MMR vaccine against the version of the virus in the vaccine, rather than against the natural mumps virus a person would catch in the real world.

Merck irrelevantly and deceptively added animal antibodies to the test results, thus giving the false appearance of strong human immune response to the vaccine.

On top of that, Merck faked the quantitative results of the tests to which the animal antibodies had been added.

Here is where these two Merck whistleblowers and Thompson, the CDC whistleblower, intersect:

In 2004, Thompson wrote a letter to CDC Director, Julie Gerberding, warning her that he was about to present troubling and sensitive data about the MMR vaccine at an upcoming conference on vaccines and autism.

Thompson’s meaning was clear. He had found a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Gerberding never answered his letter, and Thompson’s presentation at that conference was canceled.

Gerberding left the CDC in 2009.

She is now…
    ... the president of Merck Vaccines, the manufacturer of the MMR vaccine.

Major media consider this a non-story, on the level of a can of overflowing garbage on a quiet street corner.

Well, they have to consider it a non-story. If they reported it and pressed it, they would fracture the pillars of the entire vaccine establishment.

Jon Rappoport

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

conk (25th September 2014), LindyLou22 (6th February 2015), outerheaven (25th September 2014), spiritwind (25th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 27 LastLast