+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst 1 13 23 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    ________________________________________________________________________________

by Jon Rappoport, March 13, 2019

INTERVIEW WITH A RETIRED VACCINE RESEARCHER

Dr. Mark Randall is the pseudonym of a vaccine researcher who worked for many years in the labs of major pharmaceutical houses and the US government's National Institutes of Health.

Mark retired in the 1990s. He says he was "disgusted with what he discovered about vaccines."
    A powerful interview; well worth the read. Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th March 2019), Hervé (14th March 2019), onawah (13th March 2019), Tintin (13th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Q: Let me get this straight. These are all contaminants which don't belong in the vaccines.

A: That's right. And if you try to calculate what damage these contaminants can cause, well, we don't really know, because no testing has been done, or very little testing. It's a game of roulette. You take your chances. Also, most people don't know that some polio vaccines, adenovirus vaccines, rubella and hep A and measles vaccines have been made with aborted human fetal tissue. I have found what I believed were bacterial fragments and poliovirus in these vaccines from time to time -- which may have come from that fetal tissue. When you look for contaminants in vaccines, you can come up with material that IS puzzling. You know it shouldn't be there, but you don't know exactly what you've got. I have found what I believed was a very small "fragment" of human hair and also human mucus. I have found what can only be called "foreign protein," which could mean almost anything. It could mean protein from viruses.
    This was a quote from John Rappaport blog about aborted human fetuses being used in vaccines. Why would they use fetuses, why? Who even first thought about using fetuses, they are sick!

They are also using aborted fetuses for HIV research.https://www.wnd.com/2019/02/baby-bod...7GgladwKW18.99
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

avid (13th March 2019), Hervé (14th March 2019), onawah (13th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (13th March 2019), Tintin (14th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Yeah... vaccine choice is only the tip of the iceberg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (2nd June 2019), Franny (10th April 2019), onawah (15th March 2019), Tintin (15th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #444
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Practically all epidemics in autoimmune diseases today are linked back to Roundup.

Dr Stephanie Seneff Presents Roundup, MMR and Autism A Toxic Connection
    Here's a more recent presentation by Stephanie Seneff, from just last year. She continues to learn more and more about the roles of glyphosate and vaccines in causing autism, and of the synergistic (in a harmful way) roles of glyphosate, aluminum, mercury, and glutamate, all of which are in various vaccines.

She talks a mile-a-minute of the various research results of herself and others in this area, barely able to cram an overview of her knowledge into a one hour talk. Some of her answers to questions at the end of the talk display her uncanny ability to instantly cite relevant papers by author, title and date that are relevant to answering a question.

You will have to follow along separately on her PowerPoint slides available at https://www.dropbox.com/s/aob2x2sumj...ie_052618.pptx, as the slides are not shown in this Youtube video. For the amount of biochemical detail contained in her talk, it is as usual for Seneff remarkably clear.
    Glyphosate + aluminum + mercury + glutamate = autism - Seneff
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Constance (2nd June 2019), Franny (10th April 2019), Hervé (19th March 2019), onawah (19th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #445
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Very informal recording, but I'm so proud of this medical professional who sure knows all the most important bullet points backed with experience and can't be silent.

She also mentions knowing that in the near future unvaccinated people will not be allowed driver's licenses!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Constance (2nd June 2019), Hervé (20th March 2019), onawah (23rd March 2019)

11. Link to Post #446
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

"The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime." - CBS

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...oiMvpqZu_AY_L4

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Franny (10th April 2019), Hervé (25th March 2019), onawah (25th March 2019), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #447
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

This from Mike Adams today in my inbox.

Before the article itself, a quick recap from my earlier post here from Jon Rappoport's 2002 interview:

Q: Looking back now, can you recall any good reason to say that vaccines are successful?

A: No, I can't. If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination. I would move out of the state if I had to. I would change the family name. I would disappear. With my family. I'm not saying it would come to that. There are ways to sidestep the system with grace, if you know how to act. There are exemptions you can declare, in every state, based on religious and/or philosophic views. But if push came to shove, I would go on the move.

And the article, here:

MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York; unvaccinated citizens banned from all public places, including schools, churches, malls, sidewalks, public transit and voting locations

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 by: Mike Adams

Health Freedom Alert: Medical martial law has been rolled out in Rockland County, New York, where unvaccinated citizens are now barred from all public places — including schools, sidewalks, malls, churches and public transportation — all under the absurd quack science fraud that claims measles is only spread by unvaccinated people. In truth, the measles vaccine spreads the measles through “viral shedding” and improperly weakened viral strains. If the measles vaccine really worked, why would vaccinated people have anything to fear from the unvaccinated, anyway?

“Effective at the stroke of midnight, Wednesday, anyone who is under 18 years of age and unvaccinated against the measles will be barred from public places until this declaration expires in 30 days or until they receive the MMR vaccination,”
    reports NBC New York. County officials told NBC New York that they would “not chase people down,” yet are threatening six months of jail for anyone found to be in violation of the tyrannical declaration.

This declaration of medical martial law would ban unvaccinated people from public transit and voting locations. With Democrats now pushing to lower the voting age to 16, this medical police state declaration would bar unvaccinated youth from being able to vote unless they are vaccinated. They are also being denied access to public education, public transit and entering all government buildings.

Notably, the government can mandate new vaccines at any time, then claim those new vaccines must also be injected into everyone at gunpoint, then banning those who don’t comply from leaving their own homes. Effectively, this new mandate makes people prisoners in their own homes unless they obey the government’s insane, anti-science vaccination mandates rooted in Big Pharma corruption and the routine bribery of doctors and public health officials.

Measles hysteria is the “Russia collusion hoax” of the vaccine industry

With this declaration of medical martial law in New York, measles has become the latest mass hysteria media fraud, following in the footsteps of the now-imploding Russia collusion hoax. As always, the media is lying to everyone, and government bureaucrats are going along with the lie to terrorize their own citizens into compliance.

Vaccine compliance will now be enforced essentially at gunpoint in Rockland County, with those who violate the medical martial law being subject to arrest and six months in prison. No doubt the government there will soon announce “snitch rewards” for citizens who call the police on unvaccinated residents, turning them in for food stamps or whatever else the government is giving away to those who service as the “vaccine secret police” snitch brigade.

It’s also clear that citizens will soon be required to carry “vaccine ID cards” to prove their compliance with ever-expanding government mandates that now threaten the health and safety of tens of millions of children in the USA alone. “Show me your vaccine papers” is the new mantra, and this pilot program in Rockland will be rolled out across the entire country unless there is strong push back against it.

You are now a prisoner in your own home, thanks to the medical police state

In effect, the new vaccine martial law decree makes non-vaccinated people prisoners in their own home, denying them access to all the public services their own tax dollars have helped fund, including roads, sidewalks, public transportation, sports stadiums and even government offices.

Taking a cue from Adolf Hitler’s Third Reich, non-vaccinated citizens are now being “un-personed” in Rockland County, essentially labeled as non-persons who have no access to society. This is the medical police state at work, denying citizens the right to exist if they do not agree to be injected with every toxic substance the misinformed bureaucracy demands be injected into children and adults alike.

If you thought the Russia collusion hoax was a massive fraud, what you’re seeing now with collusion between the vaccine deep state and government regulators puts all that to shame. These are serious tyrants who respect no liberty, no life and no individual rights whatsoever. They will declare any emergency that’s required to place their own citizens under the thumb of a tyrannical government regime that demands you be injected at gunpoint with a toxic cocktail of dangerous chemicals.

If you’ve ever wondered why New York, Connecticut, Maryland, California, Colorado, Illinois and other liberal-run states are desperately trying to take away your guns, it’s because they don’t want you to fight back when they come for your children.

Remember: Vaccines are a form of medical violence against children. And this violence is wielded by scientifically illiterate government officials who literally know nothing at all about vaccine ingredients, vaccine risks, or the statistics that are published by Health and Human Services [1] which describe the thousands of children who are harmed, maimed and killed by FDA-approved vaccines.
    [1] Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website: https://vaers.hhs.gov/
    Last edited by Tintin; 27th March 2019 at 11:59.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Hervé (27th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #448
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Neurologist Andrew Moulden - Vaccination Causes Many Sicknesses

Henry Makow henrymakow.com
    April 2, 2019
    (Andrew Moulden, PhD. MD 1964-2013. Moulden understood the central banking fraud and how it relates to healthcare)

Often a comet will streak across the night sky and we will miss it. So our true champions are murdered and flushed down the memory hole while scoundrels and traitors get Nobel Prizes.

The healthcare industry cannot leave sickness to chance. Healthcare is a bigger business than war.
    ---------------------------------------

by Henry Makow PhD
    April 2, 2019

Andrew Moulden should have been awarded a Nobel Prize for showing how the "healthcare industry" is poisoning the general population with vaccines. He showed how vaccines were responsible for causing "microscopic strokes" by limiting the flow of oxygen in the bloodstream reaching capillaries.

In his 2009 interview on vactruth.com, Moulden stated:
    "I have now conclusively shown that ALL vaccines, from infancy to geriatric, are causing the exact same brain damages irrespective of what disease or disorder comes out. The damages are specific to end vascular "mini-strokes" that are beneath the resolution of our neuroimaging, but measurable in a before/after vaccination protocol. They are also directly measurable in real time - however, this involves techniques and technology I have not disclosed to the public as yet."
    AND
    "The evidence is now self-evident. All you have to do now is receive the education you need to appreciate and see what is before your very eyes - layperson and Doctor."
    AND
    "It is no longer an opinion as I now have conclusive evidence to show that ALL vaccines are causing the exact same damages for us all in the exact same manner that wild poliovirus caused paralysis, respiratory failure, death, bleeding into the brain, and more."
    AND
    "Remarkably, I have made the evidence so glaringly obvious, that you can quite literally now see for yourself, in the here and now, and going back 70 years ago if damages happened then."

For revealing the truth and trying to save innocent millions from sickness and death, which enrich the health care industry and their accomplices in government and media, Moulden died prematurely in 2013 supposedly of suicide. They claimed he was bipolar but the videos show a very competent and credible young neurologist. He joins the scores of holistic doctors reported murdered in recent years.

A colleague of Dr. Moulden who wishes to remain anonymous reported to Health Impact News that he/she had contact with him two weeks before he died in 2013. Dr. Moulden told our source and a small number of trusted colleagues in October of 2013 that he was about to break his silence and would be releasing new information which could have destroyed the vaccine model of disease management, destroyed a major source of funding for the pharmaceutical industry, and at the same time seriously damaged the foundation of the germ theory of disease. He was ready to come back. Even though he had been silenced, he had never stopped his research.

Then, two weeks later, Dr. Moulden suddenly died.

I know Moulden represented a real challenge because of the unforgivable smear that appears in this rationalwiki article:
    Andrew Moulden (c. 1964-2013) was a Canadian quack who pushed an extreme form of anti-vaccine woo, claiming that vaccines are the causes of most illnesses and diseases, including autism. In addition to his anti-vaccine ideology (which is frequently too extreme even for other anti-vaxers) Andrew Moulden was a germ theory denialist, a conspiracy crank, a 9/11 truther, a failed politician, and a snake oil salesman offering an Internet-based magical procedure that will uncover the true causes of everything from shaken baby syndrome and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) to dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moulden claimed several academic degrees, including a medical degree, but he was not licensed to practice medicine anywhere. In fact, there were apparently restraining orders to keep him out of major medical conferences -- according to him, anyway.
    Moulden didn't practise medicine because he was a neurologist. The article challenges his credentials but they are all authentic. He held a PhD and an MD and had studied the effect of vaccines on the brain in a clinical setting for 20 years.

He wrote:
    As many know, I officially quit my medical career in 2007. I did this in order to travel around North America to do research into vaccine safety and to present my research on vaccine safety across Canada and the United States. I only spoke the truth. I was not well received. I only tried to help you save yourselves from where you are right now...Harm's way, you ARE in it. It IS in ALL of you. Like a ticking bomb, it is about to go off.
    Where have I been? In 2010-11 I returned to my PhD training to complete a full year accredited Clinical Neuropsychology internship at the Baycrest Center for Geriatric Care in Toronto. During this time I also taught a University course on Health Medicine at York University in Toronto. I stopped talking about my research and vaccines...

The Public Health Department advocated that I NOT be allowed to return to clinical medicine as they were incensed by the message (truth) of my lectures and teaching prior to 'disappearing.' The only way I was allowed to return to organized medicine to work with medical patients was if I signed a contract drawn up by the public health department which states: 1) I am mentally ill and therefore my research and teachings on vaccine safety were delusional. 2) I am not allowed, whatsoever, to speak or present my research or views on vaccine safety, in public, at all, as a condition of being allowed to return to clinical medicine, receiving a medical license, and for maintaining that license.

At this junction, the contract the Public Health Department has me shackled to (it is like my mind and freedom of will and thought and speech is in prison) states that they can take my medical license away and expel me from the University of College of Medicine for which I am employed by. I am about to break my silence. In order to bring my truth forward, for you, I am once again, taking a form stand. I will ONLY stand for Truth and speak the Truth, so help me God.
    Rationalwiki claims Moulden presented no proof when, in fact, he released a six-hour presentation.

He writes:
    "The end-result of my focused, and dogged investigations, born only of a mind that "enjoys figuring neurobiological enigmas out", has been the discovery not only of the cause of vaccine-induced autism and other medical morbidities but the means to demonstrate this to everyone on a case by case basis. Moreover, the answers that have emerged have also solved several other medical enigmas and has culminated in a re-write of Louis Pasteur's, and contemporary Western style allopathic medicines', entire medical model - "The Germ Theory" of human disease. As it turns out, the reason we have made a "mess of it" with one size fits all vaccines specifically, and antibiotics and pharmaceutical counter-attack measures, in general, is that the Germ Theory was just that - a theory, which has turned out to be wrong, in very fundamental ways. I look forward to sharing what I have discovered with the world.
    "The medical establishment is very protective of "core dogma" and reluctant and slow to accept change. Recognizing this, I have elected to release what I have discovered, to the lay and the scientific communities, as well as the criminal justice system, in short succession - beginning August of 2008. THE WORLD IS NOT FLAT!

"The tide of acceptance and change may be slow. However, with the confidence of Columbus, I can now definitively say "the world of human disease is "round" not flat, and it is not so much the substance placed in the body that causes disease. Remarkably, irrespective of the triggering "substance", toxin, metal, particulate, living or dead "bug", or portions thereof, the response of the body is the same across many disease categories, and ultimately medical diagnoses, and remarkably from infancy to adulthood -the pathophysiological mechanism is the same. Having solved this medical mystery, has resulted in the solution not only for cause of autism, by for many other mammalian ailments, "diseases" , and the mechanism by which many infectious diseases, including tetanus, smallpox, Spanish flu, rubella, measles, and others, have been causing damage and disease to the human body. As it turns out, it is not the Germs that have been our foe, for which we "attack" with vaccines and drugs, it is something in the bodies' defence systems itself. I look forward to revealing this medical mystery, which has been shrouded in darkness, to the world. I see the truth. Come see for yourself - I have made it that simple for you "
    CONCLUSION
    I urge you to watch the short video above because it demonstrates Moulden's awareness that the central banking fraud begets all other frauds, including war and healthcare. They have to sicken and enslave us to protect this monopoly. Moulden was active in a number of political parties attempting banking reform.

The takeaway is that the world is divided between a relatively small number of people who profit from the central banking fraud and the sheeple who are exploited by it. The former include our traitorous political, cultural and business leaders. Whether it is sugar, chemtrails, gender dysphoria or vaccines, we are being poisoned. A satanic cult such as Western society has become controls and exploits its members by perverting, corrupting and making them sick.

Moulden reminds me of Larry McDonald, the dynamic leader of the John Birch society who died when a Korean Air flight was shot down by Russians in 1983. When they are not killing them in gratuitous wars, this is what they do to potential leaders.

Related:
    Taking No Prisoners - The Vaccine Culture War

Vaccinated Children have 2-5 Times More Disease

J & J Baby Shampoo Causes Cancer?

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/...-Biography.pdf

https://www.drandrewmoulden.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re8UI8aCLpM

Dr. Moulden's 6-Hour Proof: Tolerance lost
    Part 1 -https://youtube.com/watch?v=JhnImVnAwYs

Part 2 - Continuation of the video above

Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=JhnImVnAwYs
    http://vaccinepapers.org/dr-andrew-moulden/
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th April 2019 at 15:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2019), avid (2nd April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (2nd April 2019), gord (26th January 2021), Harmony (9th December 2022), Joe (3rd April 2019), Matthew (8th December 2022), Melinda (4th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Sophocles (2nd April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), Tintin (2nd May 2019)

17. Link to Post #449
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd April 2019 at 15:09.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (3rd April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (11th April 2019), gord (26th January 2021), Harmony (9th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2019), onawah (3rd April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020), Stephanie (9th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #450
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

This image with info about Dr. Andrew Moulden is at the end of each news update from Vaccine Impact http://vaccineimpact.com/. One cannot help but suspect his death was planned and executed by his enemies. A true hero to the cause!
    Much more here: https://medicalveritas.org/tribute-t...ndrew-moulden/
    ...about his work including this:
    " Doctor Andrew Moulden MD, PhD Is Dead (Murdered Probably) at age 50
    The death of Andrew Moulden is shrouded in mystery. Some sources say he had a heart attack and others say he committed suicide. A colleague of Dr. Moulden who wishes to remain anonymous reported to Health Impact News that he/she had contact with him two weeks before he died in 2013. Dr. Moulden told our source and a small number of trusted colleagues in October of 2013 that he was about to break his silence and would be releasing new information that would be a major challenge to the vaccine business of big pharma. He was ready to come back. Even though he had been silent, he had never stopped his research. Then, two weeks later, Dr. Moulden suddenly died. Dr. Moulden was about to release a body of research and treatments, which could have destroyed the vaccine model of disease management, destroyed a major source of funding for the pharmaceutical industry, and at the same time seriously damaged the foundation of the germ theory of disease.”
    Neurologist Andrew Moulden - Vaccinations Cause Many Sicknesses
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd April 2019 at 15:01.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2019), Billy (3rd April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (3rd April 2019), Hervé (3rd April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #451
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

According to Jim Stone, squalene is what they use to get nerves to be damaged:

THEY ARE PISSED ABOUT YESTERDAY'S VACCINE REPORTS (which got re-posted everywhere)

If anything is wrong with the top set of reports below (before all the repeats start) including obvious HTML errors, grammar errors or spelling errors, including missing words it only means they nailed it again, I cannot keep ahead of it, I give up.

MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE TODAY

I will probably re-do yesterday's vaccine reports to make them more cohesive, but this is the gist of it:
    What is being peddled as vaccines now are in fact biological weapons, that turn your immune system into a weapon against YOU.

The purposes are profit and debilitation of an enemy, and that enemy is YOU.

If you are going to destroy western civilization without actually shooting people with bullets, the best method is to take trusted institutions and use them to destroy people.

It will take people decades to believe it actually happened and by then it will be too late. They are three decades into this now.

The shots are damaging everyone via various adjuvants that trick the body into attacking itself. The shots are hurting white males more than any other group, because in addition to the adjuvants, all those DNA tests everyone submitted to sites like 23andMe were combed for genetic traits that were specific to the exact groups the elite want destroyed most, and the vaccines have, in addition to the adjuvants, the exact materials needed in the presence of these adjuvants (squalene is becoming a main one now) to kick off the destruction a lot worse in white males. This is why boys are getting autism a lot more frequently than girls, and WHITE boys are getting it far more frequently than other boys.

The affliction itself is not autism, it is nerve damage that manifests the traits of autism.

They are not sparing the adults anymore
    All the vaccines except for the SINGLE SHOT tetanus are not as advertised, even the three shot tetanus shot is sabotage because tetanus has always been a single shot with no boosters. If you got a preventive tetanus shot with boosters despite not being injured, you did not get a tetanus shot at all and are not protected. The purpose of the tetanus shots with boosters is to prevent pregnancy.

Obviously "THEY" know they are on the verge of total and complete conquest. They have maimed 30 years of children. Not all are totally dysfunctional but NONE that got the shots are going to be what they could have been.

There is an antidote
    They have a vaccine that can reverse the damage. As it turns out, the damage is 100 percent reversible, all you have to do is tell the immune system to stop destroying squalene. And this can be done via a secondary shot that tells the immune system to destroy the antibodies for squalene. Anyone that got such a shot would come out of a fog in about two weeks with proper nutrition.

So once the elite can declare total victory, they can fix the right people with a shot and work them as slaves in positions they can't find the talent for among their own ranks.

If we don't stop this NOW, and I mean RIGHT NOW, we are in for a hideous future, and your guns are not going to save you.

They could not get rid of the second amendment, so they got around it via trusted institutions and destroy us anyway, with shots we thought were real but were not for their stated purpose.

They blamed the parents for all deaths via their "shaken baby syndrome" scam and all brain damage on "bad genes".

They claimed the white race was "suddenly getting stupid" but did not tell us they knew why. They pointed the finger at anyone who figured it out, calling the brightest people who could see it "anti science". They used embarrassment and degradation to maintain control of those who knew something was amiss with the shots, and when that did not work, they resorted to murder.

They are the world's most despicable cretins, who stand as proof mankind is not ready to have technology because too much filth still exists that will, as soon as it is able, use that tech to destroy everyone.

Squalene is a natural oil your nervous system depends upon. If it does not have it, your nerve endings break down and you have all kinds of neurological disorders, including brain dysfunction. This oil has been chosen as the go to adjuvant for vaccines, and could have only been chosen as an adjuvant by a willful decision to destroy people.

What is an adjuvant?
    An adjuvant is a material put in the presence of an antigen your body is supposed to gain an immunity against, to make the reaction to the antigen stronger. But in the process of making the reaction to the antigen stronger, the immune system also sees the adjuvant as the enemy of the body, and will react against anything similar to that adjuvant that happens to be in the body.

Since squalene is precisely what your nervous system uses as the primary oil in nerve endings, which it needs there to prevent the nerve endings from dissolving, having the immune system see it as an enemy and subsequently attack it has devastating consequences and the vaccine manufacturers know it.

It is no secret. It is well known (and has been known for over 100 years) that the presence of ANY oil at all in a vaccine, including even totally non-biological mineral oils, will trick the immune system into attacking ALL oils and even mineral oil based adjuvants were considered too devastating to use even in animal experiments because it caused too much suffering of animals.

Now the vaccine pushers are taking this knowledge, and using the worst possible oil that will cause the most possible damage as the adjuvant in vaccines, and they KNOW DAMN WELL what they are doing. It is an act of war pure and simple, they are knowingly maiming society and they KNOW IT.

The following report has an error where I made too much text large and bold, I'll fix that later.

Update to below:

There is proof just in the "disease" name (in the report below) that vaccines are causing it. And the medical system has to know it, because it is too obvious and I found proof in a single search.

The so-called illness is called "Acute Flaccid Myelitis".

From that name, I knew that a lack of squalene in the child's nerves would cause this, without looking anything up I also knew the adjuvants in vaccines contain squalene, which is needed to build the myelin in the nerves.

If the immune system is programmed to attack squalene (as will happen if it is an adjuvant in a vaccine, AND THEY KNOW IT) any kid who gets such a shot will have his immune system attack and squalene removed from his nervous system to whatever extent it can, until the vaccine wears off. The kid will be totally screwed up by this. So I did a search to see if this had been censored. It was not censored yet. Here is a great run-down on this topic:
    DON'T WORRY, SQUALENE IS BANNED IN THE U.S., RIGHT? NOPE. SEE THIS There's your "acute flaccid myelitis, And here is an experiment where they injected it into rats to see what would happen. Here is the key quote from that experiment:
    "The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of squalene on the central and peripheral nervous systems in rat at the ultrastructural level. Squalene was administered at a dose of 20 g/kg body weight, once daily for 4 days, and the animals were sacrificed 7 days and 30 days after the initiation of the experiment.

After 7 days a mild swelling of mitochondria and dilation of the Golgi complex cisterns in few neurons in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus were observed. The swelling of astrocytes and their processes was also seen.

Some myelin sheaths in the cerebral white matter were disintegrated.

In the peripheral nervous system (the sciatic nerve), a damage of the Schwann cells, a destruction of the myelin sheaths, and lipid-like deposits between myelin lamellae causing a secondary compression of axons were present.
    And this is in the vaccines now and is likely to be what is destroying our kids. A destruction of myelin sheaths is what mercury does, and Squalene will trick the immune system into doing it also.

Unlike mercury which will eventually go out of the system, triggering an immune response to destroy myelin will have the effect of eating mercury every day. All get hit, some get totally destroyed.

They can't possibly not know what they are doing, this is intentional and they intend to ram it down your throat via mandate. See the report below.

"VACCINE" TESTING IS PROBABLY BEING DONE FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INTENTIONAL NERVE DAMAGE

Drudge had a headline that reads "Officials worry that a paralyzing illness may become more common". Evidently, there's a new debilitating thing "going around" that is paralyzing little white boys. No girls mentioned. Mostly - if not all - white. That's a race-specific bioweapon type of problem.

No doctors have any answers, and I believe if they did, their careers would be over.

Just like autism, any doctor who finds the reason for "autism" is instantly flushed out of the system, it is a career busting no-go zone.

Meanwhile the so-called elite formulating the childhood shots know damn well what it is.

I think something needs to be explained here - Autism as expressed after eugenics shot damage is not actually real autism, it is instead brain damage that manifests itself with the symptoms of autism.

Because of this detail, the people claiming "vaccines" do not cause autism can sit there all day, and drill to bedrock about how vaccines are not causing autism and be right about it because the shots the kids get are not vaccines at all, and the damage is not autism, and they know it.

Italy proved the shots were not vaccines in Dec 2018 by testing the childhood MMR shot and finding none of the ingredients and none of the antigens it was supposed to have, the shot simply was not a vaccine.

So, since the people doing the eugenics KNOW it is not a vaccine, they can again rightfully claim that vaccines are not causing any damage, instead falsely labeled injections that are being called vaccines but are not vaccines are doing the damage, which is not autism, it is instead nervous system damage that has the symptoms of autism.

It is all a bunch of pathetic, amoral wordplay from the worst type of scammers the world has to offer, stated in a way that allows them to sleep at night. After all, they "never lied."

No, they have obviously refined their eugenics shot down to targeting white boys better, and REALLY wiping them out, and they are testing it every other year to avoid having shots be blamed.

No one told me this, but logical deduction certainly points to something of this sort. And I'd like to make a salient point:
    All the recent outbreaks of various childhood illnesses have been taking place AMONG THE VACCINATED, not the un-vaccinated.

Why would this be?

Obvious answer: Because the people who were supposed to have been vaccinated instead got a scam shot that not only took them down a notch intellectually, it also damaged their immune systems, making them less able to resist whatever they came across.
    Seriously. Supposedly the "vaccine" was supposed to protect them, and then they get the disease? Much much later, not after the shot? You can explain getting the disease after a shot if the shot is legit, by having a defective batch that did not have the disease it was supposed to prevent killed off enough, but you can't explain having the kid come down with it a year later unless the shot was not legit at all.

Italy's bust of the childhood vaccines proves this is what the case really is.

SO HEADS UP: Rather than back off after being busted, they are doubling down and making the eugenics shots a lot more target specific, with the goal of creating a sub class of people who are irrelevant and easily controlled. Little white boys are getting slammed down to zero like a heavyweight champion bashing their heads against a steel pillar. One good whack. Most won't die. All will be wrecked for life.

They intend to get it accomplished via the cover of "mandatory preventive medicine, " administered via shots that are pushed as vaccines but are absolutely not vaccines in any way whatsoever. That way, since they know the shots are not really vaccines, and the brain damage really is not autism but only looks like autism, they can, in their demented and sick way walk through life saying they never lied, because vaccines really never did a thing and no vaccine ever really caused autism. And by the way, your kid is not vaccinated but we would like you to think your kid is.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (3rd April 2019), onawah (3rd April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #452
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Well said, Herve'. Here is some good news, about natural remedies that can help alleviate some of the damage caused by vaccines, including glutathione, iodine,and other supplements, infra-red, sodium bicarbonate, and hydrogen therapy:
    https://drsircus.com/free-ebook/hydr...for-autism.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (11th April 2019), Hervé (4th April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #453
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Vaccines for profit and destruction

by Jon Rappoport Apr 3, 2019
    “Whatever else modern medicine has wrought—and it has given birth to some impressive technical fixes and pinpoint trauma care—it has produced an unprecedented transformation of society into a universal hospital. Medicine, Rockefeller motivated, makes disease, and then treats what it has made. There is no other commercial operation on the planet that exceeds its reach or profit. Create an endless problem, and then pretend to solve it: that is the secret mission. Make the solution a new problem begging for more answers: that is the strategy. Reduce vitality and life-force: that is the objective. Control of the disabled is far easier than control of the robustly healthy.”
    (Notes on Vaccines, Jon Rappoport)
    I point your attention to a recent riveting article, “Vaccines: Gateway Drugs by Design,” at Robert Kennedy, Jr.’s World Mercury Project. The author of the article is Kristina Kristen.

Kristen lays out a case for drug companies as creators of disease, via their childhood vaccines—which diseases they then treat with their own hugely profitable drugs. A closed circle.

Key quotes from the article:
    “The main vaccine producing companies, the ‘BIG 4’, Merck, GSK, Pfizer, Sanofi, who make all our children’s vaccines, list the very illnesses now seen in epidemic numbers in our children, in their own vaccine inserts, as potential adverse effects.”

“The drug ‘treatment’ side of the equation, which is substantially more lucrative than the ‘gateway’ vaccine side the BIG 4 already monopolized, now also increased substantially. The vaccine manufacturers began to capitalize on the known adverse effects of their vaccines, and have since created drugs for the ‘treatment’ side of the equation as well. The lack of incentive to make safe products, which created the bloated vaccine schedule, became the gateway to the lucrative drug treatment side for these companies. Today, the BIG 4 monopolize vaccines as well as the drug ‘treatments’ for chronic illnesses known to be induced by vaccines. First, vaccines push kids off the cliff, and then vaccine makers profit from ‘rescuing’ those they don’t kill.”

“It is NOT A COINCIDENCE that the same BIG 4 companies, GSK, Merck, Sanofi and Pfizer, the largest manufacturers of vaccines in the U.S., happen to also produce the top grossing drugs that treat the most common side effects from their own vaccines: Autoimmunity, asthma, anaphylaxis, allergies, ADHD, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, etc.”

“Vaccines, in fact, make up the foundation of the BIG 4 trillion-dollar drug skyscrapers [companies] built on treating the chronic illnesses they KNOWINGLY create with their vaccines (again, the adverse effects are written in their vaccine inserts).”
    One example among many: Advair, a drug for asthma, manufactured by vaccine giant GSK, which brought in $4.36 billion in sales, in 2017. Asthma is a common effect of childhood vaccinations.

Author Kristen is documenting the charge that medical drug producers are essentially creating the diseases they then “treat” with their own medicines.

From my own experience with hospitals and doctors, I can say that, for the most part, medical personnel are unaware of any possible connection between vaccines, childhood diseases, and drugs purportedly designed to reduce the effects of the vaccines. These doctors and nurses would never believe there is a closed circle based on profits.

But there is more. The drugs used to treat the adverse effects of vaccines cause their own expanding disease outcomes—and then new drugs are developed to treat these illnesses.

The federal government, in collusion with media networks, has covered up the disastrous death numbers resulting from medical care. For years I’ve been documenting the research that reveals those numbers. For instance, see “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?” This review was written in 2000 by Dr. Barbara Starfield, at the time a revered expert at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. It was published on July 26, 2000, in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Starfield concluded that, every year in the US, the medical system killed 225,000 people. That would be 2.25 million deaths per decade. In a 2009 interview, Starfield told me that 225,000 was a conservative estimate…

Jon Rappoport

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #454
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

TruthViews Published on Jan 11, 2011

Eustace Mullins (1923-2010), discusses one of his best-selling books; 'Murder by Injection' exposing the unholy dynasty of the big drug companies, the medical establishment, the Rockefeller syndicate and the evils of the cut-slash-and-burn cancer racket that has killed millions in the name of 'fighting cancer.'

While there are many books on the corruption of modern medicine, there is no other book out there that so effectively tells the whole story as does this seminal volume, laying bare the criminal machinations of those who profit in the name of "promoting good health." The federal bureaucracy that ostensibly "regulates" the big drug companies is all part and parcel of the problem.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Franny (11th April 2019), onawah (4th April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #455
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Here are all 20 parts, stitched together into one video:

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Flash (6th April 2019), Franny (11th April 2019), Hervé (5th April 2019), Jean-Luc (7th April 2019), KiwiElf (7th April 2019), onawah (7th April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020), Sophocles (5th April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (7th April 2019), Yoda (6th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #456
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here are all 20 parts, stitched together into one video:
    Thank you Bill!

This is a landmark discovery about the root cause of many of the symptoms of the autism spectrum.

In the middle of it all Moulden lays out why and how it is the "Terrain" that gets fertile for "bugs/microbes" to concentrate and grow in it... compelling!
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th April 2019 at 22:59.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Flash (6th April 2019), happyuk (6th April 2019), Jean-Luc (7th April 2019), onawah (7th April 2019), Sophocles (5th April 2019), Stephanie (9th December 2022), ThePythonicCow (7th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #457
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

1,000,000+ THANKS for highlighting Dr. Moulden.

You'll find numerous posts of mine over the years trying to tell people about Dr. Moulden.

More than any other Doctor and/or vaccine whistleblowers I've come across I always thought he isolated and nailed the central issues regarding exactly why vaccines do the damage they do.

His research answers many (supposed) medical mysteries and puts succinct explanations on many 'syndromes' that were just given names without telling doctors the real cause like SIDS.

The variety of damages caused by vaccine triggered ischemia - too many fat white blood cells stimulated by a way too over stimulated immune system in a not ready for direct blood stream injections of toxins yet (if any of us ever are) in a baby/child body which blocks capillaries causing loss of oxygen to the brain cannot be underestimated.

There's a HUGE difference between the toxins our body fights off from ingestion or air, and the bizarre foreign toxins in vaccines that our immune system would NEVER have to deal with in the bloodstream our whole lives.

Yes, that and the other root causes he defined are stunning.

His info needs it's own thread flashing in gold somehow.

Thanks again.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), Flash (6th April 2019), happyuk (6th April 2019), Hervé (6th April 2019), Jean-Luc (7th April 2019), onawah (7th April 2019), Pam (27th December 2022), Stephanie (9th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #458
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Fecal transplants yield MASSIVE breakthrough for child autism, 50% reduction in severity

RT
    Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:24 UTC

The study involved 18 autistic children © Pixabay

Scientists are celebrating a "world-first discovery" which shows the "highest improvement" in child autism patients, using fecal transplants to massively curtail symptoms and greatly reduce suffering.

The results of the initial study involving 18 children show great promise: 83 percent of the children had "severe" autism symptoms, but just two years later, only 17 percent had "moderate" symptoms, while 44 percent fell below the threshold for "mild" autism.

The team recorded a roughly 45-percent drop in language, social, and behavioral issues in the children over the course of the study.

The initial success of the microbiota or 'fecal transfer' therapy adds further weight to the theory this, and many other, neurological conditions may be strongly connected to the gut rather than the brain.

"We are finding a very strong connection between the microbes that live in our intestines and signals that travel to the brain," Dr. Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown, a microbiologist at Arizona State University who jointly led the study, said, adding that,

"Two years later, the children are doing even better, which is amazing."
    In the US, one in every 59 children is diagnosed with some form of autism, which is a spectrum disorder, a vast increase in diagnosis from just one in every 150 in 2000. This means that half a million people on the autism spectrum will become adults in the next decade, "a swelling tide for which the country is unprepared," according to the researchers.

© Shireen Dooling / Arizona State University

In children with autism, gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation and diarrhea can cause irritability, decreased attention span, and negatively impact behavior, exacerbating other symptoms and making treatment and condition management far more difficult.

The regimen consists of pre-treatment with a bowel cleanse, administering a stomach acid suppressant and fecal transplants for between seven and eight weeks. The 'donation' of more diverse gut bacteria greatly boosts overall health and wellbeing in the patients.

Much larger trials are required before the treatment is officially approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.

The treatment was originally pioneered by Dr. Thomas Borody, an Australian gastroenterologist, who has hailed the results as a significant breakthrough.

"This is a world-first discovery... I would call it the highest improvement in a cohort that anyone has achieved for autism symptoms," he said.

Related:

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (10th April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Constance (11th April 2019), Delight (11th April 2019), DNA (11th April 2019), Franny (11th April 2019), onawah (27th April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020), Stephanie (9th December 2022), Swan (11th April 2019), ThePythonicCow (10th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #459
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Vaxxed TV

The parents stories.

This mother is a physician.

This mother has a degree in toxicology

This father is a surgeon

Last edited by Constance; 11th April 2019 at 10:01.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

BMJ (27th April 2019), Delight (2nd May 2019), DNA (11th April 2019), Hervé (11th April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020), ThePythonicCow (11th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #460
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,915 times in 4,329 posts

Fecal transplants yield MASSIVE breakthrough for child autism, 50% reduction in severity

RT
    Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:24 UTC

The study involved 18 autistic children © Pixabay

Scientists are celebrating a "world-first discovery" which shows the "highest improvement" in child autism patients, using fecal transplants to massively curtail symptoms and greatly reduce suffering.

The results of the initial study involving 18 children show great promise: 83 percent of the children had "severe" autism symptoms, but just two years later, only 17 percent had "moderate" symptoms, while 44 percent fell below the threshold for "mild" autism.

The team recorded a roughly 45-percent drop in language, social, and behavioral issues in the children over the course of the study.

The initial success of the microbiota or 'fecal transfer' therapy adds further weight to the theory this, and many other, neurological conditions may be strongly connected to the gut rather than the brain.

"We are finding a very strong connection between the microbes that live in our intestines and signals that travel to the brain," Dr. Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown, a microbiologist at Arizona State University who jointly led the study, said, adding that,

"Two years later, the children are doing even better, which is amazing."
    In the US, one in every 59 children is diagnosed with some form of autism, which is a spectrum disorder, a vast increase in diagnosis from just one in every 150 in 2000. This means that half a million people on the autism spectrum will become adults in the next decade, "a swelling tide for which the country is unprepared," according to the researchers.

© Shireen Dooling / Arizona State University

In children with autism, gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation and diarrhea can cause irritability, decreased attention span, and negatively impact behavior, exacerbating other symptoms and making treatment and condition management far more difficult.

The regimen consists of pre-treatment with a bowel cleanse, administering a stomach acid suppressant and fecal transplants for between seven and eight weeks. The 'donation' of more diverse gut bacteria greatly boosts overall health and wellbeing in the patients.

Much larger trials are required before the treatment is officially approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.

The treatment was originally pioneered by Dr. Thomas Borody, an Australian gastroenterologist, who has hailed the results as a significant breakthrough.

"This is a world-first discovery... I would call it the highest improvement in a cohort that anyone has achieved for autism symptoms," he said.

Related:
    Dude I'm reading this and having to re read it. Fecal transplant? You can't make this **** up.
    They can't find a better way to introduce gut Flora than this? I mean I understand a fro yo isn't going to cut it but undergoing a procedure where someone else's poop is placed inside you. I could just see myself in front of the doc pleading for any other way. "No I'm sorry young man, but I'm going to have to put someone else's poop inside of you, your poop just isn't cutting it you see".
    I'm all for it if this actually works, but who would have thunk it.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Constance (12th April 2019), Delight (27th April 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2020), Valerie Villars (11th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst 1 13 23 27 LastLast