+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 9 19 27 LastLast

Thread: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Default Re: Do vaccines contribute to autism? Should we vaccinate?

Look, they've come up with a new phrase for those skeptical to the official version of things - "The anti-enlightenment movement" How clever of them.

http://www.sciencealert.com/research...-not-ignorance

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2017), Ewan (26th January 2017), Hervé (25th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

I called my local library and asked them to purchase Vaccines Revealed so that it will be available to the maximum number of people possible here in my town.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2017), Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2017), Hervé (25th January 2017), william r sanford72 (26th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Medical fake news is the Mt. Everest of fake news

By Jon Rappoport Jan 25, 2017

Deep medical fraud and the destruction of health: this was the subject that prompted me to exit the news business.

As I probed deeper into that swamp, I found editors running away from my story-pitches. They didn’t want to go there. It was too scary. Too threatening to the status of their newspapers and magazines.

Lesson learned in the late 1980s: if you want to go deep, go independent.

I never looked back.

Here are three examples of going deep:

ONE: Proponents claim a vaccine stimulates a person’s immune system to produce antibodies, which are immune-system scouts.

This is supposedly a rehearsal. The immune system gets a chance to respond to a “test run,” so that when the real disease hits, the immune-defense will be ready and will knock out the disease quickly.

Except there are many diagnostic tests for disease that look for antibodies, and if antibodies show up, the doctor tells the patient he has the disease.

It’s absurd.

Antibodies from a vaccine=immunity. Same antibodies produced by the body in response to a germ entering the body=illness.

On top of this insanity, antibodies are only one component of a very complex immune system. The production of antibodies doesn’t guarantee a person’s whole immune system is in good shape.

In 1987, when I was writing my first book, AIDS INC., I queried the FDA about the development of an HIV vaccine. Here is what I was told: if a vaccine was ever deployed, it would produce antibodies to HIV and the person would be given a letter to carry around with him in case he was ever tested for HIV.

The letter would say, this person is immune from HIV. The antibodies are an indication of immunity, not disease.

You see, the two standard diagnostic tests for HIV were the Elisa and the Western Blot. They both tested for antibodies. If a person tested positive, he was told he had AIDS.

But if the SAME antibodies were produced by the vaccine, he’d be designated immune from AIDS.

No, that couldn’t be.

Yes, it could be and was.

TWO: Obamacare is about control, so it’s an answer to the prayers of the medical cartel.

So what do we know about their mainstream medicine, the hospital-based drug-addled modern version?

On July 26, 2000, the Journal of the American Medical Association published a landmark review by Dr. Barbara Starfield (Johns Hopkins School of Public Health), “Is US health really the best in the world?” In it, Starfield revealed what many people inside the medical establishment already knew: every year, like clockwork, the medical system was killing huge numbers of people.

Each year in the US, as Dr. Starfield reported, there are:
    12,000 deaths from unnecessary surgeries;
    7,000 deaths from medication errors in hospitals;
    20,000 deaths from other errors in hospitals;
    80,000 deaths from infections acquired in hospitals;
    106,000 deaths from FDA-approved correctly prescribed medicines.
    The total of medically-caused deaths in the US every year is 225,000. (a conservative estimate)
    This makes the medical system the third leading cause of death in America, behind heart disease and cancer.

In the wake of Starfield’s devastating report, other facts came to light: 2.1 million people in America, every year, are hospitalized as a result of reactions to FDA-approved medicines. Annually, 36 million serious adverse reactions to those drugs occur.

So, inclusive health coverage for many more Americans under the Obama Plan means these horrendous figures will rise.

This is the dirty secret.

Obama and his allies are promoting a medical system that is the third leading cause of death in America. It’s that stark and it’s that simple.

THREE: The gold standard test for disease diagnosis is called the PCR.

Example: ABC New York reports (in “Mount Sinai patient likely does not have Ebola, health official says”):“Testing for Ebola is done at the CDC. According to a CDC spokesperson testing for Ebola takes 1-2 days after they receive the samples. The primary testing is PCR. This is performed on blood that has been treated to kill and live virus [sic]. So far CDC has tested samples from around 6 people who had symptoms consistent with Ebola and a travel history to the affected region.”

But the PCR test is completely unreliable for a disease diagnosis. Why? Two reasons. First, technicians start with a tiny, tiny sample of genetic material from the patient. This sample is supposed to be part of a virus. It may or may not be. Mistakes can be made. Obviously, the techs want the sample to be viral in nature; otherwise, the diagnostic test will be complete bust.

But more importantly, the whole rationale for PCR is wrongheaded. Doctors and researchers only find a miniscule bit of hopefully relevant material in the patient to begin with. The PCR amplifies that bit many times so it can be observed. That’s the whole rationale behind the PCR.

But to consider the possibility that a virus is causing a disease in a patient, there must be huge numbers of that virus working actively in his body.

The PCR never establishes that.

Finding a tiny, tiny trace of viral material in a patient says absolutely nothing about whether he is ill, has been ill, or will become ill.

The PCR test is an irrelevant bust and a lie.

—Those are just three examples, out of many, where “going deep” gets you a strange stare and glare from medical editors at newspapers and magazines.

They run away. They disappear. They huff and puff and turn red in the face. They do whatever they can to let you know you’re no longer welcome in their presence.

It’s fun. I used to enjoy pitching stories like these to the guardians on the watchtower of truth. Their various reactions were priceless. I used to call it “watching the egg crack.”

And it’s instructive. You find out where the boundaries are. You learn, in your gut, how shallow and fear-ridden the mainstream news business is, behind its pompous front.

You discover what “going independent” really means. That’s very important. Because if you’re going to leave the fold, your commitment to what you’re writing has to become relentless.

Fortunately, I discovered “relentless” was right up my alley.

It makes a cloudy day turn sunny.

Since those days when I made my exit, I’ve watched many reporters I know stop being reporters. Some of them went into real estate. Some started selling cars. Some became teachers at prep schools. Some landed jobs with partisan think-tanks and foundations.

And some are still around, turning out fake news like pancakes at a diner. Their faces are gray. They’re standing over their griddles like robots.

In off-the-cuff conversations, I told them they were making a mistake. They didn’t want to listen. I told them how vastly bored they would become.

They said it wasn’t a problem.

But it is a problem. Especially when the truth is the first casualty.

It always is the first casualty, in the news biz.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (26th January 2017), Houman (5th February 2017), Inversion (25th January 2017), onawah (26th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is No California Mandatory Childhood Vaccination YET, But It MAY Be Coming…

http://bolenreport.com/there-is-no-c...may-be-coming/

Quote Note from Tim Bolen: I have been saving this article from my friend Rick Jaffe Esq for the right time – and that time is now…

Why? Rick has outlined, very astutely, the globalist’s plan for America’s children using the USA Childhood Vaccine Program – taking children away from the home and making them wards of the State. He figured out their whole plan and outlined it for us all to look at, explaining in detail what they are trying to do…

Why did I hold onto this? Because the anti-vaxxer movement in the US has, so to speak, taken a baseball bat to the pro-vaxxers, making vaccines a major issue in Presidential Election 2016. Did that work for us? Yup – So much so, that we will get a “Vaccine Safety Commission” out of it, and we will use that Commission to grind the Vaccine Construction into fish food…

I have been very carefully observing the liberal Democrats’ reaction to the Trump victory, and I cannot help but laugh, with sheer joy, as the liberal Democrats self destruct with their screaming “demonstrations,” pissing off normal Americans with their spoiled-three-year-old, lie-down-on-the-floor-and-kick-their-feet, antics.

So, for your reading enjoyment just below is Rick’s analysis of how the liberal Democrats intend to proceed… and how to stop them dead in their tracks…

By Richard Jaffe, Esq

Vaccine concerned (VC) folks decry the recent loss of the personal belief exemption via SB 277, and feel like they’ve been abducted to some kind of communist state. (But hey, ever been to Berkeley!)

The present legal reality is that we don’t have mandatory or forced vaccinations here. Rather, vaccines are required for people to engage in certain institutional activities; e.g., kids who want to go to school, or adults who want to work with kids or in health care.

Neither California, nor any other state (that I am aware of) forces a person to be vaccinated. Texas tried to force the HPV/Gardisal vaccination on young girls, but that was shot down.

But alas, we just might get forced childhood vaccination here in California, if I’m reading the tea leaves right.

But that would be unconstitutional right? Not necessarily. In fact, the oft-cited original constitutional case on mandatory vaccination, Jacobson v Commonwealth of Mass. held that the state can force people to get vaccinated. True, the opinion said so in the context of a public epidemic, but that’s just a detail, and wouldn’t necessarily stop the state from compelling a vaccine program not tied to an actual outbreak, especially given all of the decisions in the last one hundred years which have limited a person’s ability to challenge a state’s pro-vaccination policies.

So let’s say some self-proclaimed well-meaning folks and some big business interests wanted to force every child in a state, say California for example,to get every conceivable vaccine the vaccine manufacturers now or in the future push? How should they do it, hypothetically?

HOW TO FORCE ALL KIDS TO BE VACCINATED IN A FEW (RELATIVELY) EASY STEPS…

Step 1

First, if the state has a personal belief exemption, get rid of it.
    SB 277: CHECK 

Step 2

Even the most rabid pro-vaxxers acknowledge that there have to be some temporary medical exemptions for kids with very serious diseases who are undergoing immunocompromising treatment.

The second step is to limit medical exemptions to the very few contraindications listed on each vaccine’s label and for only the short duration of the labeled contraindication.

Limiting exemptions to labeled contraindications essentially eliminates all blanket medical exemptions from vaccination, because most pro-vaxxers believe there are no medical conditions which justify an exemption from all vaccinations throughout childhood (maybe one, death, but Phama is probably thinking about a workaround for that too).

But the ugly reality for the hypothetical folks who want every child vaccinated is that there are a fair number of VC docs who will probably continue to write medical exemptions. Why? Because under SB 277, a medical exemption which complies with the law is not reversible or reviewable by a school.

So it’s absolutely vital to dissuade the VC docs from writing exemptions.

How? Simple: scare them. How? Two obvious tactics:

First, file charges against a highly visible VC doc CHECK

See my press release on Bob Sears’ cases:

Press Release re Dr. Bob Sears case with Ca. Medical Board

“I represent Dr. Bob Sears in the California Medical Board’s case against him for writing a medical exemption from vaccination. We take the board’s accusation seriously. But this case is very clear: this child had two unusual and severe vaccine reactions and his situation warranted a medical exemption. To continue vaccination could have put the child at risk of further harm. All physicians have an ethical duty to do no harm to a patient. This is no less true when … Continue reading Press Release re Dr. Bob Sears case with Ca. Medical Board
    Richard Jaffe, Esq."

Here is my original post on Bob’s case:

http://rickjaffeesq.com/2016/09/09/b...n-writing-doc/

Second, make a public announcement that docs who issue medical exemptions which don’t meet the “standard of care” (i.e., are not forever contraindicated by the package label of each and every vaccine for which the exemption is sought, will be prosecuted by the board. (And by the way there are no such recognized complete exemptions according to the CDC and AAP).

The Medical Board’s recent announcement. CHECK
    (See my last post)

How to force vaccination on the rest?

What about the home schoolers and parents who manage to get a non-standard of care full and indefinite medical exemption from the few and brave VC docs who still write exemptions? So what should the pro-vaxers who want to mandate vaccination for all children do?

Before I tell you, let me give you some legal background on parental rights. I’ve had extensive involvement with one very discrete aspect of parental rights, based on my work with CAM cancer clinics and in particular, a well know Texas clinic that has treated thousands of children with advanced cancer. (See chapters two and three in Galileo’s Lawyer. http://rickjaffeesq.com/

Not to digress, but there are no Christian Scientist children with serious medical conditions

Here’s the short of it: a person can refuse necessary medical treatment for him or herself, but a parent cannot decide to withhold needed medical treatment for a child.

Not only is there no parental constitutional right to withhold necessary medical treatment from your own child, if a parent does not allow a child to receive necessary medical treatment for a serious medical condition, the parent’s legal custody will be temporarily terminated, and a guardian will be appointed to make medical decisions on the child’s behalf.

This has happened dozens of times across the country in cancer cases. Most are familiar with the common scenario. A child is diagnosed with advanced cancer, for which there is a supposedly curative or beneficial treatment. The parents refuse because of religious/philosophical reasons or because the parents don’t like the side effects of the recommended treatment and want to go the “natural way.”

After failing to convince the parents, the doctor (most often a chemotherapist) contacts the state child protective services. Eventually the case lands in family court. After a hearing, the parents are ordered to produce their child for treatment, or the parents lose legal custody of their child and a guardian is appointed who makes the decision for the child to undergo the treatment. For young children, under 10 or 12, the courts always order the conventional treatment. My rule of thumb is that if the kid can drive to the hearing, he/she may get to decide. But still, for young children, judges always force the child to receive necessary or potentially life-saving treatment, regardless of the philosophical beliefs or wishes of the parents.

It gets more complicated when the parents want to go with an alternative to conventional treatment and the alternative treatment has some rational basis and/or where there is a semi reputable doctor who can vouch for the alternative treatment. But the point is that not giving treatment to a child who has a serious medical condition where there are treatment options, is not an option a judge will consider.

In short, parental rights, and their opinions and beliefs are largely irrelevant in these kind of family court cases. In other words, parents do not have the right to withhold medical treatment/interventions deemed medically necessary for the health of the child. And there will never be such a right.

Yes, there are cases which talk about constitutionally protected parental rights, especially in the context of visitation rights, meaning a parent’s right to limit a grandparent’s visitation rights. But no case has ever applied a parental right to allow a parent to deny necessary medical care to his/her child.

Notwithstanding all of the above, obviously parents make medical decisions for their children all the time, and obviously their judgment is usually never questioned, except in the rare case of a principled basis refusal to allow conventional or any other needed treatment.

So let’s now go back to a hypothetical plan to mandate vaccinations for all children.

I suppose, you could try a frontal assault, by simply proposing a law requiring all children to be vaccinated according to the AAP and CDC guidelines. But that’s an emotional, hot button issue as the SB 277 battle showed, and it would be very messy. And remember, parents do have some rights and do initially make all medical decisions for their children.

Parental rights, hmmm. But there are a lot of stupid and ignorant people out there, (more than you would think based on recent events) and sometimes parents don’t act in their child’s best interest. Hmmm. What about the rights of the child? And can the rights of the child be in conflict with the decision and rights of the parents? Clearly so, as the cancer chemotherapy cases show.

Step 3: Children have rights too!

So the next step is to obtain legislative acknowledgement that children have rights independent of the rights and responsibilities of their parents. The beauty of this is how do you argue against the rights of children? The key is to create a bunch of general, obvious and innocuous sounding rights that won’t raise a heated fight like SB 277. The bill should create the obvious sounding right that kids are entitled to parents who make decisions in their child’s best interest. Go argue with that.

Equally obvious and seemingly innocuous is a child’s right to have “appropriate” health care. (who decides what is appropriate is the question of course). These are the two sleeper rights needed to effectuate the plan. The play would be to hide these sleeper rights in other even more obvious rights using unassailable buzz words like a “safe environment”, “emotional well-being” “social development.” What kind of jerk would oppose a bill ensuring that children have the tools to optimally develop?

How many rights? More than a few and less than ten. I’m spit-balling here, but seven sounds about right.

A tactical decision: Who should carry the bill? You don’t want to raise unnecessary concerns. It could be anyone, but it shouldn’t be the guy who spearhearded SB 277, Peter Pan or whatever his name was. Anyone but him, if what you want to hide what you’re really doing. But then, maybe a guy like that sees himself as the medical savior of all these poor unvaccinated kids. Anyway, Peter wouldn’t be my pick to lead the fight, if the goal is to pass this bill quietly.

So where are we hypothetically? SB 18 has been recently introduced by none other than Peter Pan aka Dr. Richard Pan, and the bill does it all.

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...=201720180SB18

SB 18: CHECK 

Step 4
    But how to put some meat on the bare bones of these general, highly laudatory rights, including the right to have parents make correct medical decisions and a child’s rights to have “appropriate medical care”?

The best way would be to have the bill call for research based policy recommendations on these rights to ensure that all children are benefited equally by these rights. Also, say further legislation effectuating these policy recommendations will be forthcoming. These things take time, so give it a relatively long target date, maybe five or half dozen years.

After the bill is passed, create some special blue ribbon committee of recognized experts of the relevant medical specialties and overseeing organizations. Hey, how about the American Association of Pediatrics, the federal Center for Disease Control and the State Department of Health. Completely beyond reproach right?

The panel will have a bunch of meetings, commission reports to make it look as if it is actually investigating the issue. But it’s just windowdressing. The actual results of the panel are already known by the supporters of the bill and the panel members.

I’m going to pull out my crystal ball, go out on a limb and tell you the results of this hypothetical blue ribbon panel, years before the panel is formed or releases its findings: Here they are:

1. Childhood vaccines are thoroughly tested before they are released to the public.

2. Serious side effects from vaccines are extremely rare.

3. Despite the all the hysterical allegations, there is no proven causal connection between any childhood vaccine and any physical or mental disease, or any abnormal childhood developmental condition.

4. The vaccines administered to children per the most recent fully proven vaccine schedule dramatically reduce a child’s likelihood of contracting the disease which is the target of the vaccine.

5. The greater the percentage of children vaccinated, the greater the “herd immulogical” response which protects all vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

6. Based on the foregoing, there is no rational basis for any parent to withhold any childhood vaccine, except for a medically justifiable reason.

7. Medical exemptions from vaccinations should be based solely on a specific vaccine’s contraindications stated on the vaccine’s label or package insert and only for the duration of the medical condition justifying the temporary exemption.

8. Because of the uncontroverted scientific evidence in support of childhood vaccination, all children have the state constitutional right to obtain all vaccines recommended by the AAP and CDC.

9. To effectuate that right and promote the well-being of children, all parents have an obligation to fully vaccinate their children, unless there is a specifically recognized temporary contraindication.

10. The state should use all means at its disposal to enforced the child’s constitutional rights.

The panel members will receive the thanks of a grateful state (and whatever other hypothetical benefits they and their friends may obtain).

So what would happen next?

Here’s what I would do if I was charged with implementing these newly flushed-out rights:

Have local schools pick the heathiest looking vaccine medically exempt students. (An easy task since it’s rumored that unvaccinated kids are actually much healthier than their vaccinated co-students.)

File complaints against the vaccine exemption issuing docs, because there’s never enough pressure than can be put on docs who put their patients at risk of preventable disease and endanger “herd immunity.”

Contact California Child Protective Services and complain about the parents’ medical abuse based on their failure to protect the child’s constitutionally protected health rights. CPS will do a visit, and if that doesn’t work, a proceeding against the parents for violating their child’s state constitution rights to “appropriate medical care,” and forcing them to act in the best interests of their child would be initiated.

Eventually the case will land in the California Supreme Court, but if the issue is framed as a child’s right to necessary medical treatment vs. the parents’ right to withhold such treatment, the VC community won’t like the result.

But that decision won’t be for years, In the interim, there will be some high-profile CPS cases filed, and that surely will have a chilling effect and impact the decisionmaking of parents.

This is all hypothetical, except it isn’t.

It’s obviously happening right now. Opposing SB 18 is a good place to begin. Better still, use this bill as a vehicle to reopen the public debate about vaccine safety, efficacy and herd immunity.

My view is that the VC community will never achieve anything by asserting what is viewed as a constitutional right of the few to infect or put at risk the many. Instead, focus on the science, or lack thereof.

Rick Jaffe, Esq.
    rickjaffeesquire@gmail.com
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (26th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Robert F Kennedy Jr's devastating quotes on vaccines and the CDC

Boom---how and why the CDC can foist toxic vaccines on the American people

By Jon Rappoport
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...s-and-the-cdc/

From Kennedy's video presentation, "7 Minutes on the CDC,"
    http://www.ageofautism.com/2017/01/7...es-on-cdc.html

...Anne Dachel
    (Age of Autism) http://www.ageofautism.com/
    ...has transcribed excerpts. This is explosive material, particularly because there is a chance Kennedy will head up an investigation of vaccine safety under Trump.

Kennedy understands the inherent conflict of interest at the CDC, which operates as a vaccine sales and marketing company, while at the same time posing as a neutral scientific body that assesses vaccine safety---AND OF COURSE, THE CDC PRESENTS AN EVER-EXPANDING SCHEDULE OF "NECESSARY" VACCINES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Think of it: the CDC has the power---backed by federal and state governments, and supported by the fake-news media---to buy and sell vaccines, while deciding how many vaccines the population should submit to. What salesman wouldn't want to work for an outfit like that?

Here are Kennedy's remarks. Read them, study them, and learn the truth:

"The CDC is a very troubled agency, and it's not just me saying that. There have been four separate, intensive federal investigations by the United States Congress---a three year investigation, 2001, 2002, 2003, by the United States Senate, Tom Coburn's committee, by the Inspector General of HHS in 2008, by the Office Integrity in 2014. All of them have painted the CDC as a cesspool of corruption, of an agency that has become an absolute subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry, and that has become a sock puppet, a spokesperson, a shill for the industry."

"CDC is not an independent agency. It is a vaccine company. CDC owns over twenty vaccine patents. It sells about $4.6 billion of vaccines every year. And its primary metric for success in all the departments in the agency are vaccine sales. The groups, for example the Immunization Safety Office, where the scientists who are supposed to be looking at efficacy and safety in vaccines, they are no longer a public service...agency. They are subsumed in that metric: We have to sell as many of these things as possible. And so they do things to their science to make sure that nothing interferes-no information-interferes with sales.

"Now there are two divisions of the vaccine branch where we worry about the corruption. The first one is called the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. That is the committee that makes the decision about what new vaccines to add to the schedule."

"When I was a boy, I got three vaccines. My children got sixty-nine vaccines. It changed in 1989."

"Why did it change in 1989?"

"Because in 1986, Congress, [was] drowning in pharmaceutical industry money---pharma puts more money into lobbying than any other industry---Pharmaceutical companies have more lobbyists on Capitol Hill than there are Congress people."

"Do you think oil and gas has big influence in the Capitol? Well, that's the next biggest. The pharmaceutical industry puts twice into lobbying, double the amount that the oil and gas, and four times what defense and aero space put in. So they control Congress."

"In 1986, Congress passed the Vaccine Act, and there were good reasons for them to pass it. ...At that time vaccine companies were being sued and were threatening to stop making vaccines. [Congress] said, okay, we're going to insulate them from lawsuits. They made it illegal to sue a vaccine company in this country, no matter how reckless the behavior, no matter how negligent, no matter how toxic the product, no matter how grievous the injury to the child, you cannot sue."

"You know how badly the pharmaceutical industry behaves when they are being sued, when there's a whole bar of lawyers who spend their whole life looking for ways to sue the pharmaceutical industry and tell these stories to juries, and how many billions every year are won from that industry."

"What do you think would happen if all of a sudden, all the lawyers disappeared, all the class action suits, all the multi district litigation, all the depositions, all the document searches, the discovery? Just gone. Nobody can sue. You can make anything you want."

"And then they made it so that it was much easier to get a vaccine on the schedule than it was to get a pharmaceutical into the market. There's no double blind placebo studies. They're all fast tracked into the market place."

"The decision is made by this group, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. And you'd hope that the people who would serve on that committee would be kind of nerdy scientists who are narrowly focused on public health outcomes, but that's not who they are. The people who serve on that committee, almost all of them, have strong financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry."

"I'll give you an example of how this committee works. In 1999, Paul Offit sat on that committee. And when you go to this committee, when you go to their meetings, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is in one room, and then there's a press deck in the next room. You have a whole bunch of seats there with guys who look like me, in suits. They're Wall Street analysts, pharmaceutical analysts. They're waiting to hear the decision. And as soon as they come out and announce which new vaccines they put on the schedule, those guys run out in the hallway and get on their cell phones, and you can watch the stocks spike. So it's become an economic enterprise."

"Paul Offit sat on the committee in 1999 that added the rota virus vaccine to the schedule. He owned a patent to a rota virus vaccine. He was then able to sell his vaccine to Merck for $186 million. He pocketed something around $29 million. He's never allowed anybody to ask him exactly how much, but according to the formula that they use, he would have gotten at least $29 million."

"That caused a little bit of a scandal in Washington, and the Inspector General of HHS was sent to investigate it. They did a complete investigation of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, and what they found, what they concluded was what he did was not illegal under CDC rules. Sixty-four percent of the people who sat on that committee had conflicts that were similar to Paul Offit, and ninety-seven percent might have conflicts because the rest of them never made out their conflict of interest forms. And nobody ever made them do it."

"It's very difficult when those kinds of shenanigans are going on. The American people have faith that all of these new vaccines that were added, beginning in 1989, are put there solely because this committee is concerned with public health."

Got it? This is four years' worth of university political-science curriculum in seven minutes. Well, the actual title is politicized science.

Every American who can read should read it.

This is what is really going on at America's number-one public health agency---the agency that is also a corporation.

This is war against the American people from within.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (26th January 2017), Ewan (27th January 2017), NancyV (30th January 2017), william r sanford72 (26th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Petition Trump to investigate the CDC & subpoena Dr. William Thompson
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ine-injury-act

Quote A petition has been created on the White House website to investigate the CDC and subpoena Dr. William Thompson and investigate the CDC. According to their rules the petition must first get at least 150 signatures before it will become publicly available on their website. If you would like to see Dr. William Thompson subpeoned, please click on the link below and sign. It would be awesome if our voices go directly to Trump on this matter. Please share this link with everyone you know and in every group you belong to that you think would be interested in signing. Thanks!
    Please keep in mind that you will not see any signatures on this petition until we reach the 150 signatures Mark. At that point we become public. We have 30 days to gather 100,000 signatures.
    Each breath a gift...

12. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Possibly some news re Trump vs. vaccines on Simon Parkes's Connecting Consciousness show which should be airing tonight, since these two items were on his blog today:
    Vaccination Related Computer Equipment Seized
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...uipment-Seized
    Saturday, January 28, 2017
    I can confirm I have been told that Federal Agencies in the US did indeed raid and seize computer equipment related to vaccinations.
    These raids actioned on behalf of the President.

Trump Publicly Condemns Flu Inoculation
    Saturday, January 28, 2017
    President Trump publicly condemns the flu inoculations on a local radio station.
    https://www.simonparkes.org/single-p...lu-Inoculation

The shows which are recorded every other week are available here:
    https://www.simonparkes.org/2017-radio-show-page-1
    and here https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...s+simon+parkes
    You can also listen live at Wolf Spirit Radio here: http://wolfspiritradio.com/listenchat/
    I'm not sure what time it airs U.S. time, as I usually catch it in the archives after the fact.

update:
    I couldn't find a link to a show from yesterday, so perhaps it was postponed. PSS. Nope--I forgot it's not every other week, it's every 1st and 3rd Sunday.
    Last edited by onawah; 31st January 2017 at 14:50.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (29th January 2017), NancyV (30th January 2017), norman (31st January 2017)

14. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Ryan's post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1130880
    Quote All 10 episodes are now available for download in the Avalon Library, here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1130879
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (31st January 2017)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How the Vaccine-Autism War Ends…

By Kent Heckenlively, J.D.
    http://bolenreport.com/how-the-vaccine-autism-war-ends/

Quote I’ve handed out somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty copies of the DVD, “VAXXED: From Cover-up to Catastrophe,” the fine documentary by Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Del Bigtree, and Polly Tommey, about the allegations of CDC whistle-blower, Dr. William Thompson, and the allegation of a cover-up of research linking the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine to autism.

Usually this follows a predictable pattern, with me feeling like I’ve essentially thrown another DVD down the black hole of societal indifference. But sometimes I’m surprised.

The Subtle Change…

This last week, one teacher (I’ll call her Darcy*) I’d given it to, returned it to me with a short note that simply said, “WOW!” After school ended that day I called Darcy and said I wanted to know more. She briefly told me she thought it was powerful, but then said she had to rush off, and we’d find some time later to talk about it.

The next day I stopped by her room and she had more time for me. “Yeah, I thought it was really well-done,” she said, then proceeded to ask me some questions, such as whether I thought the issue would be fixed by breaking up the MMR shot into its individual components, or whether I thought that vaccines should be avoided entirely.

They were wonderful questions, and I struggled to answer them. I confessed that a lot of my answers had a great deal of vagueness to them, but it wasn’t due to my lack of consideration of the issue. The problem was the lack of good science done by our public health agencies.

I said that I believed breaking up the MMR vaccines into its individual components was SAFER, but couldn’t say it was SAFE. As to the vaccine program itself, if you believe the authorities have lied about one portion of it, what makes you believe the rest of it has any validity? It’s a little like saying you trust that drunk driver who smashed up his car with your kid in it on last Saturday, because it’s Monday, and he says he’s only a weekend drinker.

When it comes to the safety of children, I’m going to have to have a little more information than has presently been provided. I told her I had a simple answer. Get rid of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, throw ALL the vaccines back into the regular civil justice system, then let the attorneys work on these cases for the next five years, and take another look. Our justice system can handle vaccines fine. The vaccines just need to be in the regular civil justice system, and not in the abomination called “Vaccine Court.”

It was then that our conversation took a deeper turn. Darcy said, “Everything in that documentary is just like what happened to my nephew.”

That’s when I had to take a breath. I have known Darcy for more than seven years. I have seen her in parent-student meetings and she is amazing. Her love for the students and clear-eyed assessment of their strengths and weaknesses is something I have always admired. Darcy is one of those teachers who really stands out. She is always well-dressed, thoughtful, confident, and unlike many teachers, free of drama.

“Your nephew?” I asked.

She told me the story of her nephew, who suffered a reaction to the MMR vaccine, and developed autism. Around the same time, she had her own son. When she took him to the doctor, she asked if he could break up the MMR shots, and the doctor said that was too expensive and the companies didn’t do it.

“I give my own kids these shots,” the doctor lectured her.

“I really felt bullied,” Darcy remembered more than fifteen years later. “I let my son get those shots, but for the next several weeks I watched him like a hawk. Thank God nothing happened to him, but I’ve always wondered about that. I feel bad that I let myself be bullied. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn’t put him at risk.”

To say I was floored by her story is an understatement.

“What do you think is going to happen with this issue?” she asked.

It’s a question I get a lot. “Well, I’m not going to stop talking about it,” I said. “And it seems to me that the only way the other side can stop us is by shutting us up somehow, whether by shame, or force of law, prison, or maybe even a bullet to the head, like they do in some countries to political dissidents. But I don’t think that’s going to happen in the United States. Sure, there will be the social-shaming, and saying we want children to die, but the more extreme measures? I don’t think so.”

“You’re going to save a lot of kids,” she said.

I was struck by the calm confidence with which she spoke. I often talk about the value of open discussion, the ability to persuade reasonable people that we have opinions which need to be considered, but until Darcy spoke those words, I wondered if I really believed them.

I think that calmed something in my raging soul, at least for the moment. I love being a teacher. I love teaching multiple perspectives to my students. I love showing them how one advance in science might raise an entire host of new problems that were NEVER anticipated. I will put myself at the head of the line for not anticipating new problems.

Maybe I’d been speaking to Darcy to simply clarify things in my own mind, but the power of what I’d come up with surprised me. I had correctly identified the BALANCE OF FORCES.

As long as we keep talking, despite the mainstream media blackout, we will eventually win. They cannot quiet us, and unfortunately, because of THEIR actions, our ranks continue to grow. At one point in our conversation I told Darcy, “In the early 2000s I think the scientists at the Centers for Disease Control had a choice. They had not believed that vaccines were linked to autism, but they investigated the question with a good research plan for both mercury and the MMR shot. However, when they got the data back, and it confirmed a link, they were faced with a moral choice. And they made an immoral decision to hide that data. That’s a crime against humanity.”

And in the midst of me dealing every day with my severely vaccine-injured daughter, I had a moment of clarity. I will NEVER stop. The other parents will NEVER stop. We are patriots who work without pay because it is right. They are mercenaries. We are so much stronger than the other side.

I will continue to tell the story.

This is resistance literature, no different than that told by freedom-fighters all across the globe and throughout history. The other side believes it is OKAY to cover up harm to children. WE do not.

I encourage you to look back in history, to oppressive regimes which thought they were invincible. They have all fallen. The victims tell their stories throughout the generations. We will do the same. Those who perpetrated the atrocities? They remain strangely silent. Their own children turn away from them in shame.

Here’s how the Vaccine-Autism war ends.

We win. They lose. The memory of what they have done will cling to their children for generations to come, like the children of Nazi war criminals who were horrified by the crimes of their parents. And what about us? We were the resistance. We were the freedom-fighters. We fought to protect the future. And we will tell our stories.

By Kent Heckenlively, J.D.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (1st February 2017)

18. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ready to inject your children with “safe” vaccines from China?

Even if you believe in the safety and efficacy of vaccines…

by Jon Rappoport

February 5, 2017
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...es-from-china/

Quote I’ll put it to you this way. Your child is about to get vaccinated. You believe in the efficacy of vaccines. In the doctor’s office, there is a large wheel. It has two sections. One is marked: “this injection for your child comes from the US or Germany.” The other section is marked: “this injection for your child might come from China, or if not, the raw ingredients in the shot might come from China, and, keep in mind that even if the injection and the raw ingredients don’t come from China, in a pinch, because the Chinese vaccines are cheap, the US might buy the injection or the ingredients from China—now spin the wheel…and let’s see where the arrow stops…for your child.”

In the spring of 2016, a vaccine scandal erupted in China.

Time Magazine reported:

“Furious parents and health care professionals in China are demanding to know how almost $90 million of improperly stored and potentially fatal vaccines were distributed across some two-thirds of the country over the past five years, in the latest public-health scandal to raise serious questions over the efficacy of the Chinese Communist Party’s rule.”

“According to state media, a mother and daughter from eastern China’s Shandong province have been caught peddling 25 kinds of unrefrigerated vaccines — including for polio, mumps, rabies, hepatitis B, encephalitis and meningococcal diseases — to medical facilities across 24 Chinese provinces since 2010.”

“Inflaming the public backlash, authorities had apparently known about the case since last April, though only publicized the news late Friday in a belated attempt to trace potential victims. Moreover, the elder suspect, a 47-year-old woman surnamed Pang, had apparently been convicted of the same offense in 2009 but only received a suspended sentence. State media admitted the compromised inoculations could have resulted in paralysis and even death.”

“’Twenty-four provinces, five years already, and how many children! It’s been nearly a year and then they reveal this! Isn’t this genocide? Words cannot express how angry I am!’ posted one user of China’s Twitter-like microblog Weibo, reports the BBC.”

“’This is a matter of life and death,’” one Beijing-based doctor told Radio Free Asia. ‘They should make an announcement about this as soon as possible … so we can locate these items and cut off the supply, so no more people are harmed.’”

Just to show how panicked the vaccine establishment is about the current wave of public awakening—sparked in part by revelations in the movie Vaxxed—major media couldn’t even keep their stories straight.

The NY Times, reporting on the China scandal, and relying on the World Health Organization (a PR front for the vaccine industry) took an assuring tone:

“Despite such fears, the tainted vaccines are more likely to be ineffective than harmful…The World Health Organization has said that outdated or poorly stored vaccines rarely if ever trigger illness or toxic reactions. Chinese government investigators said last week that they had not found any cases of adverse reactions or spikes in infections linked to ineffective vaccines.”

Really?

Perhaps editors at the NY Times and the World Health Organization would like to prove their faith and confidence by taking shots in the arm of those spoiled vaccines.

Now, here are quotes from an excellent article by Marco Caceres at thevaccinereaction.org (4/13/16). The article points up the uncertainty about whether processed and/or raw vaccine ingredients are entering the US from China:

“The past few weeks, there have been a series of news reports coming out of China revealing that thousands of doses of improperly stored and expired vaccines for children and adults were illegally sold for millions of dollars on the black market by more than 100 people associated with Chinese companies and vaccination centers.”

“Most Americans do not understand that many pharmaceutical products, including vaccines, are not made in the United States and foreign pharmaceutical companies are not subject to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) quality control regulations.”

“It is unclear what percentage of the vaccines currently used in the United States are made by Chinese pharmaceutical companies in China or by Western companies with manufacturing facilities in China. We do know that major U.S. and European vaccine makers such as Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline plc, and Sanofi Pasteur SA maintain vaccine manufacturing operations in China, that this activity is on the rise, and that Western vaccine makers are also establishing joint venture partnerships with Chinese vaccine companies.”

“Consequently, it is increasingly difficult to distinguish which vaccines are manufactured by American and European firms and which are produced by the Chinese. A 2012 article in USA Today, however, did report that the FDA estimates that 80% of the ingredients in pharmaceuticals [only drugs, or vaccines as well?] produced by U.S. companies and 40% of the ‘finished medications’ Americans take come from outside the U.S. and, increasingly they come from China and India.”

“The article cited a U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report that found the FDA inspects drug manufacturing facilities in China and India only once every 14 years, and that FDA inspectors are not permitted to enter those facilities unannounced. USA Today noted that, according to the GAO report, ‘Up to two-thirds of foreign pharmaceutical sites have never undergone an FDA inspection’.”

So: even if you believe in the safety and efficacy of vaccines, do you want to spin the big wheel in the doctor’s office? Do you want to take a chance? Do you want to have your child injected?

Do you want to say, “Well, the news media and the government and the experts and the doctors all tell me vaccines are safe, so I’ll go along with that. I’ll believe. And I’ll risk the future and the life of my child on that belief.”

Do you?

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (6th February 2017), Houman (5th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #171
    Malaysia Avalon Member
    Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Horong For This Post:

onawah (8th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

This just announced - and it's a big one - even though the ban is only on the MMR vaccines for 90 days, Trump is raising the awareness of the dangers of vaccines.

http://houstonleader.com/trump-signs...-vaccinations/

- APPARENTLY the above news article does NOT reflect the Executive Orders shown on the Whitehouse.gov website. So while I'll keep the above link there (will be interesting to see if they modify/delete the article, I'll also add two items:

1. This is another article showing that draft Executive Orders are apparently being leaked. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/02/prweb14044558.htm

2. This is the White House Executive Orders page (note all the 1's and 0's). https://11111011100.whitehouse.gov/b...ecutive-orders
    Last edited by DebJoy; 8th February 2017 at 14:50. Reason: For Factual Reasons

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bob (7th February 2017), Debra (7th February 2017), Ewan (7th February 2017), Hervé (7th February 2017), Jean-Marie (7th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), onawah (8th February 2017), sanma (7th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    This just announced - and it's a big one - even though the ban is only on the MMR vaccines for 90 days, Trump is raising the awareness of the dangers of vaccines.

This is Yuuuge !!

(Thanks for the good news.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2017), Debra (7th February 2017), Ewan (7th February 2017), Hervé (7th February 2017), Jean-Marie (7th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), onawah (8th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Is there a website which will allow for verification and reading the exact Executive Order so we can see the wording, and not just the Houston Leader's News Page interpretation?

==Up Date==

Going to the official website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ential-actions

I see no mention of such an order. Have they not updated the whitehouse.gov page?

Or is there a more recent page which posts current signing(s) ?

Somebody help us out here.
    Last edited by Bob; 7th February 2017 at 23:31.

27. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

FAKE NEWS (HOAX)

(sigh) - http://www.snopes.com/trump-eo-vaccine-ban/

Quote Fact Check Fake News

Did President Trump Enact a 90-Day Ban on Childhood Vaccinations?

Reports that President Trump had temporary banned vaccinations via executive order came from a fake news site.
    "ORIGIN:On 6 February 2017, the Houston Leader web site (FAKE NEWS SITE) published an article reporting that President Trump had enacted a 90-day ban on childhood vaccinations via executive order."

Quote Although the tweets were legitimate, the article's claim was not.

President Trump's purported signing of a "90-day ban on childhood vaccinations" would constitute a highly newsworthy development, yet not a single additional source reported any such order was signed.
    Quote The Houston Leader web site is one of a series of fake news sites that masquerade as real news sites by emulating the appearance of big-city newspapers.

This fake web site should not be confused with that of the legitimate Houston-based news outlet The Leader.
    Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)

It's easy to get caught up in "wishful thinking" when the stakes are so high. Trying to verify from "the horse's mouth" would be a good idea I think, so with EO's the whitehouse.gov website appears to be a useful resource to see what is being released (see also the memorandums section for more data, which may be more important in some cases to "departments" than EO's) - I believe we ALL want the MMR's to be suspended for children for full analysis.. Maybe someday President Trump WILL do what he had posted in his tweets..
    Last edited by Bob; 8th February 2017 at 00:01.

28. Link to Post #176
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    FAKE NEWS (HOAX)
    Dang - I think you're right.

I don't trust Snopes any further than I could throw them ... but I cannot find any source or reference for that report on houstonleader.com.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2017), Chester (8th February 2017), DebJoy (8th February 2017), Ewan (8th February 2017), onawah (8th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #177
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    FAKE NEWS (HOAX)
    Dang - I think you're right.

I don't trust Snopes any further than I could throw them ... but I cannot find any source or reference for that report on houstonleader.com.
    Ya I agree Paul, I totally wanted the MMR hold to be real (sigh).. Trump does seem to get moving at some point what his Tweets are, so maybe he will authorize a full investigation of Vaccine Induced Damage - http://leadstories.com/ also identified it as a fake EO .. below are the legit Tweats used to make the fake news seem legit :

Quote Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 28, 2014

I am being proven right about massive vaccinations--the doctors lied. Save our children & their future.

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2014

31. Link to Post #178
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Donald J. Trump About to Issue Vaccine Executive Order?

Newton, New Jersey (PRWEB) February 05, 2017

Natural Solutions Foundation notes that various draft executive orders appear to be filtering their way out of the White House. Many of these leaked documents have been near copies of the final order

As reported by OpenSourceTruth.com, various draft executive orders appear to be filtering their way out of the White House. Many of these leaked documents have been near copies of the final order. Today a new one appeared. This one on an issue about which Candidate and President-elect Trump spoke repeatedly: vaccination safety.

After President-elect Trump’s public meetings with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a well-known crusader for vaccine safety, and with Andrew Wakefield, MD (the exonerated physician who lost his license due to now proven false charges that he “faked” the vaccine injury scientific study results that were reported in a 1998 Lancet paper co-signed by ten physicians) action by the new President was expected

The alleged order begins, as do all White House Executive Orders: “By the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America…” and goes on to cite authority from the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34).

The draft Executive Order mandates a revision of Federal public policy to provide “regulations and rules for strict safety risk control with regard to vaccines…”

A report citing the full text of the supposed order can be found at Open Source Truth: http://www.opensourcetruth.com/archives/3257 **

As the number of Executive Orders issued by the new President increases, many believe it is just a matter of a short time before Donald J. Trump makes good on his vaccine safety campaign promises to establish a Vaccine Commission and take quick action to protect children from vaccine injuries.

Members of the public may communicate with the White House on the vaccination issue through this link: http://tinyurl.com/vaccinepolicy

Trump Vax Executive Order?

February 3, 2017 TruthOpener 1

Video Report Here: https://youtu.be/grOHpEa2bNo

Rumors regarding new Executive Orders from President Trump abound. We have come to believe that many of these are started with the blessing of the administration. Various draft executive orders are filtering their way out. Many of these leaked documents have been near copies of the final order. Today a new one appeared. This one on an issue about which Candidate and President-elect Trump spoke repeatedly: vaccination safety.

After President-elect Trump’s public meetings with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., a well-known crusader for vaccine safety, and with Andrew Wakefield, MD (the exonerated physician who lost his license due to now proven false charges that he “faked” the vaccine injury scientific study results that were reported in a 1998 Lancet paper co-signed by ten physicians) action by the new President was expected.

The order begins, as do all White House Executive Orders: “By the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America…” and goes on to cite authority from the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34).

The draft Executive Order mandates a revision of Federal public policy to provide “regulations and rules for strict safety risk control with regard to vaccines…”
    The full text of the alleged draft order is here:

[D R A F T]
    Executive Order

—————–
    VACCINATION SAFETY
    By the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34), 3 U.S.C. 301, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Whereas vaccination has been determined by a number of Courts to be “unavoidably unsafe” and

Whereas vaccines are an uninsurable risk,

Sec. 1. All relevant Federal Agencies shall adopt as public policy regulations and rules for strict safety risk control with regard to vaccines, including:
    [1] An immediate stop all Federal Funding for vaccine mandates;
    [2] The requirement that CDC Vaccine Committee members be free of all conflicts of interest;
    [3] Development of legislation to end pharmaceutical company tort liability exemption and the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP);
    [4] Development of legislation to adopt a freedom of Informed Consent protection act; and
    [5] The development of alternatives to vaccination to include support of a normal immune System.
    Sec. 2 There is hereby established a Special White House Commission on Vaccination Safety charged with the authority to investigate all vaccine safety rules and regulations to the end that vaccines may be guaranteed safe, and if not so guaranteed, refused Federal Government approval as “safe and effective” drugs. The President shall appoint prominent citizens from the medical community, including both proponents and objectors to the practice of vaccination, parents of vaccine injured children, interested citizens and legal scholars with expertise in vaccination law and in the universal right to Informed Consent. The Commission shall report back to the President with specific recommendations within six months of its initial meeting.

Sec. 3. Definitions. For purposes of this order the term “regulation” or “rule” means an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or prescribe law or policy or to describe the procedure or practice requirements of an agency, but does not include:
    (a) Regulations issued with respect to a military, national security, or foreign affairs function of the United States; or
    (b) Regulations related to agency organization, management, or personnel;
    Sec. 4. General Provisions.
    (a) Subject to the overriding requirement for vaccine safety, nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
    (i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
    (ii) the functions of the Agencies relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
    (b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
    (c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
    [Donald J. Trump]

As the number of Executive Orders issued by the new President increases, many believe it is just a matter of a short time before Donald J. Trump makes good on his vaccine safety campaign promises to establish a Vaccine Commission and take quick action to protect children from vaccine injuries.

And here is the White Paper submitted to the Trump Transition Team by Natural Solutions Foundation: http://drrimatruthreports.com/trump-...cine-mandates/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2017), Chester (8th February 2017), DebJoy (8th February 2017), Ewan (8th February 2017), onawah (8th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2017), Tintin (18th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let's hope the "leaked" (proposed) EO will become real.

The OFFICIAL US Government website which is posting the Executive Orders, Memorandums, and Briefings is HERE: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ential-actions

Appreciate that there is someone "leaking" proposals

BTW Herve' when I clicked on that link at the bottom of your post (above), I got this warning:

Quote Adguard has blocked access to this page

This web page at drrimatruthreports.com, has been reported as a phishing page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Adguard has found that this page may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information. Entering any personal information on this page may result in identity theft or other abuse.
    I don't think I will enter that webpage
    Last edited by Bob; 8th February 2017 at 00:48.

34. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Meanwhile, if they can do it in Oklahoma....
    Oklahoma Has a “PARENTS BILL OF RIGHTS” Law That EVERY State Needs…
    http://bolenreport.com/oklahoma-has-...y-state-needs/

Quote Opinion by Elissa Meininger – Health Freedom Action Network

When I first stepped foot on Oklahoma soil, too long ago to admit, I found independent and self-reliant people much like Oklahoman Ron Howard depicted in his film “Far and Away.”
    Opportunists, adventurers, outlaws, farmers, family people and dreamers, one and all. Some of these same Oklahoma Founding Fathers still lived in dugouts when 1906 rolled around and the Constitutional Convention to create Oklahoma took place.

The Saturday Evening Post correspondent described that the moment, “…. was not merely the birth of a new state, it was the birth of a new kind of state.” Post readers were treated to a rousing eyewitness account of the proceedings, starting when “Alfalfa” Bill Murray called the convention to order banging his gavel and yelling, “Delegates will take their seats, loafers and lobbyists will get out! We will begin by singing that grand old hymn, ‘Nearer, My God, to Thee.”

And so began the great experiment in populist democracy.

Oklahoma ended up with the longest state constitution in America. It established a corporation commission to keep big business in check, has a specific provision for homeschooling so that parents can protect their children from “government schools” and the power for voters to repeal any law they don’t like. They can even change the constitution if they want. The Constitution declared the inherent right for Oklahomans to run their own lives as they see fit and have the right to bear arms, never to be abridged, so that Okies can shoot people to protect their stuff and their lives not to mention using guns for civil order when called upon to do so.

Early on, the power vested in the people resulted in a state question in 1920, close to my heart – Health Freedom. By a plurality of 46,000 votes, ordinary people denied the allopathic licensing board any regulatory power over non-allopathic medical and health practices which meant homeopaths, naturopaths, Indian medicine men, chiropractors and even Chinese doctors (thanks to the railroad building days they were there, too) can regulate themselves. Most remain unlicensed practices, even today.

About Vaccines in Oklahoma…

Somewhere along the way the issue of mandatory vaccinations resulted in a law that allowed people to just say “no” with no need to explain why. No swearing you were a member of some church that rejects vaccinations though there are such churches in Oklahoma. No philosophical blather about why you don’t want a particular vaccine injected into your child. NO means NO. PERIOD.

So, it is not a surprise to me that in 2014, the good people of Oklahoma supported passage of a genuine Parents Bill of Rights law. (link to enrolled HB 1384 on state website).

I was living out of state at the time so when this law came to my attention recently, due to bills now at our legislature, I was pleased that Oklahoma is the first state to declare what is basically Natural Law about how you raise your kids.

Here in Oklahoma, by the grace of God, parents are in charge of raising their children in all ways.

The law covers, in detail, all those pesky intrusions that some people think is how it takes a village to raise a child via public agencies butting in doing things only parents should decide.

Thanks to this Parents Bill of Rights law, this means that parents have a right to direct the education of their children, even in public schools, where parents can review and reject subject matter particularly touchy subjects such as sex, morality or religion. The right to have their children excused from school attendance for religious purposes is another. (This is the buckle of the Bible Belt so religious issues are biggies here. )

The right to exempt their children from immunization laws is also listed, which is also covered in other statutes.

The law basically states parents have the fundamental right, “to direct the upbringing, education, health care and mental health of their children” unless there is some “compelling” reason for the government to step in, and it better be a good one and “narrowly tailored and is not otherwise served by less restrictive means”.

Several areas of doing physical exams, like collecting data collection for medical or other purposes are listed as needing written consent from parents before they are performed. Specifically mentioned are things like a biometric scan and gathering DNA.

And the most interesting specific item on the verboten list is, and I quote, “any attempt to encourage or coerce a minor child to withhold information from the child’s parent shall be grounds for discipline of an employee of this state, any political subdivision of this state or any other governmental entity, except for law enforcement personnel.”

This “Parents Bill of Rights” became law in Oklahoma, on November 1, of 2014

A year after this law was passed, the head of the state pediatric association, Dr. Eve Switzer, who apparently hadn’t read the new statute, pondered, via the association’s e-newsletter, how to avoid having to deal with parents in regards the pros and cons about flu shots.

Flu shots are not on the list of mandated childhood vaccines and doctors are supposed get permission slips signed by parents before the shot is added to the mandated vaccines being administered during a scheduled well-baby visit. Such a discussion might encourage the parents to opt out according to the good doctor.

Just so you know, flu shots are still loaded with mercury unlike childhood mandated shots that no longer have mercury (thimerosal) in them except in the multi-dose containers.

Conspicuous in its absence on the OK pediatric association’s website today, that I saw still there just a few days ago, is the issue of the e-newsletter with Dr. Switzer’s front page article on it. I assume it has been removed because it is now evidence in a libel suit filed by Dr. Switzer.

Oklahomans For Vaccine and Health Choice Tee Shirts
    You see, when the local autism mom’s political action group, Oklahomans for Vaccine and Health Choice , a PAC bonded at the hip with an Oklahoma Conservative PAC, a well-established and powerful political organization of long standing, got wind of it, they started chatting about it.

When a local doctor took issue with the article as well, the fur started to fly. The ethics of this kind of treatment of parental rights became the big topic on the autism moms’ Facebook page.

The question now is, what was Dr. Switzer thinking? Not only are the autism moms well connected politically but the doctor she sued is somebody I wouldn’t want to mess with. He is none other than Dr. Jim Meehan, a graduate of West Point, a 5th degree black-belt in Tae Kwon Do, NAGA World Jiu Jitsu Champion, and 2013 inductee into the Martial Arts Masters Hall of Fame. He’s also most definitely a health freedom doc as he is big on vitamins, lifestyle and all those other functional doctor type remedies for ill health.

One wonders what kind of legal advice Dr. Switzer was getting?

Or what kind of deep pockets she has to deal with what may be an expensive lawsuit for her. If her intention was to intimidate a group of autism moms and a lone MD to shut up, it doesn’t seem to have worked.

Meanwhile, the news of the lawsuit is all over the net taking on a life of its own and Dr. Switzer’s advice to her pediatrician colleagues about how to ignore parental rights is now global.

From Oklahoma’s Constitution……

Section II-22: Liberty of speech and press – Truth as evidence in prosecution for libel.

Every person may freely speak, write, or publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that right; and no law shall be passed to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech or of the press. In all criminal prosecutions for libel, the truth of the matter alleged to be libelous may be assumed in evidence to the jury, and if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous be true, and was written or published with good motives and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted.

Better yet, Oklahoma has an anti-slapp law that covers the rest. The text of the law says:

“The purpose of the Oklahoma Citizens Participation Act is to encourage and safeguard the constitutional rights of persons to petition, speak freely, associate freely and otherwise participate in government to the maximum extent permitted by law and, at the same time, protect the rights of a person to file meritorious lawsuits for demonstrable injury.”

In short, after the libel suit is dealt with presumably via dismissal, Dr. Meehan and the autism moms have recourse to sue for damages, i.e. legal expenses.

Meanwhile, while the libel lawsuit drones on…

We have a lot of excitement and high drama at the legislature this session.

Sen. Yen, now head of the Senate Health Committee, has issued his perennial “repeal all exemptions” bill with a new number and claiming “we’ll all die of mumps” if we don’t bring that 90% compliance to 95% right away. His new chairmanship may also foul up the several bills designed to strengthen the Parental Bill of Rights law. He can refuse to hear them if they are assigned to his committee.

Stephanie Christner, DO, has been appointed to a four year term as the voting consumer representative on the Vaccines & Related Biological Products Advisory Committee of the US FDA
    Yen’s opinion about vaccines has also taken on a life of its own. He debated with a local DO who lost her child to vaccines.

Look out Sherri Tenpenney DO – We’ve got another dedicated DO, Dr. Stephanie Christner, on the scientific trail to dig up the facts about vaccines.

Here is the video of the debate: Several NEW Senate bills focus on requiring school officials to fully inform parents by a variety of means that exemptions from mandatory vaccines are available.

Another bill will require whoever vaccinates the child to provide written information about the benefits and risks regarding vaccinations as well as information about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

And, for the fun of it, Del Bigtree, producer of VAXXED: Coverup to Catastrophy is in town. He showed VAXXED at a local church last night to an enthusiastic crowd and is making a big splash today as the featured speaker at a rally at the Oklahoma Capitol.

The Oklahoma Legislature ends in May but y’all can have a front row seat to see all the live action, or at least the stuff in public. No cameras in the cloakroom that I know of.

Opinion by Elissa Meininger – Health Freedom Action Network
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2017), DebJoy (8th February 2017), sanma (8th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 9 19 27 LastLast