Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Default Re: Messages from Indigo 5 year old

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    Quote Posted by PixieDust (here)
    It is said that every crystal child has a lightworker beside them. My grandson is a special child he is telepathic empathic and can manifest, if he doesn't want to watch a show it will not play until he goes to sleep. He didn't want to watch Spider Man so the disc just kept ejecting because he wanted to watch Elmo. But once he went to bed it worked just fine. Toys turned off and on by themselves. And broken ones will fix themselves. He is 3 years old and used a computer program to build a car already.
    that is fascinating Fairy Friend! Please share more about your grandson! I hope his parents understand what a gift and mission they have to protect his special gifts! My children haven't manifested anything like that but a lot of strange things have happened, though I don't know if it was them or the spirit living with us. Maybe both!

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for keeping his mind alive!
    He has an unusual ability to communicate with aquatic creatures. Weh have several fish tanks running. One has Turtles. I have probably a thousand dollar piece of fish tank out there and it holds goldfish because Elmo has gold fish. But we call him fish whisperer, he can literally pick fish up with his bare hands and they allow it. They don't do that with me. They literally see my grandson coming and they go racing to the corner of the fish tank he stands at.

we don't let him try with the turtles his little fingers look like food to them and were afraid they might bite.
    Do you know if it is just aquatic animals or animals in general? Do the fish relax him? I would love to see how an aquarium at a zoo would react to his presence!
    He does not care for dogs we have 3. Nor does he care much for cats between our two houses we have 5. Except for one cat, one of mine named Sphynx but he is a special cat. If we take him to the pet store he doesn't care for anything but fish although he has checked out some other animals. He gravitated towards the birds and seems to be able to communicate with them including a flock of crows one day.
    I come from a long line of powerful and open minded men and women too.

Some of us have suffered too my daughter being one, I think to misunderstood. my grandson labeled autistic because he has trouble communicating with other humans. He has speech therapy also.
    Crows follow me and watch me. I find it interesting that he connects with non-mammals besides Sphynx. I would definitely keep his relationship open and close to the animals he likes. My girls haven't shown a huge relationship with animals beside just liking them. Me on the other hand, I connect with animals better than humans and I feel lost and empty without them.

I wonder if there is a study somewhere about the passing of gentic code or DNA that supports the new "breed" of children entering the world at this time.

I would also be careful letting your grandson hear about the label that's been put on him. What it sounds like to me is that he has problems communicating with other people because humans aren't as comfortable to him as fish and birds are. He sounds like a wonderful little boy!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), tnkayaker (15th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow noxon medem!

That was an incredible association! It really does look like music! Thank you for that perspective! I'm going to have to play around with it a little!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), tnkayaker (15th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Oh wow noxon medem!

That was an incredible association! It really does look like music! Thank you for that perspective! I'm going to have to play around with it a little!
    it does look a lot like music.
    the line she drew at the top of the sunny picture looks like the border of space as seen from a high alt jet.
    she is super smart.

the symbolism in the drawings is phenomenal.
    i may have missed the whole point w/ my silly crap.

but it's startling.... thanks so much for sharing this.
    and if you want it in a private section the mods can move it too.
    in case we asked too many ?s etc

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Oh wow noxon medem!

it does look a lot like music.
    the line she drew at the top of the sunny picture looks like the border of space as seen from a high alt jet.
    she is super smart.

the symbolism in the drawings is phenomenal.
    i may have missed the whole point w/ my silly crap.

but it's startling.... thanks so much for sharing this.
    and if you want it in a private section the mods can move it too.
    in case we asked too many ?s etc
    I don't think any of your stuff was silly tesla!

I think there is merit in both finds. After all, music is extremely mathematical. At one point people were saying that crop circles were a form of music notes. I would be lost for hours trying to find a good link about it though, and I need to feed my children lol. I have and am appreciating all the different views of the images. That's what makes Avalon so great!

Also I think this should stay public. I couldn't find any other association with children writing codes on the internet and if someone else's kid is doing this and that happen to find Avalon then that would be great. I do not let fear run my life and I will never be afraid of asking too many questions. The PTB and the illuminati don't scare me. I don't fall for their fear tactics nor will I hide messages that my baby girls wants people to see. Even if we don't understand it lol!! But I do whole heartledly appreciate your concern on the matter. Thanks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014), tnkayaker (15th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=PixieDust;834434]
    Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    Hello Pixie, wow what a great relationship you have with your little sweetheart, IMHO you may want to consider a few things i just thought of, as Tesla said be careful of some teachers that will not see this as wonderful and enlightened at a early age, you may want to consider home schooling or home schooling with other enlightened young ones, personally i would always consider encouraging her to feel it is ok to be creative in ways other kids are not so typical (etc), im sure you understand what im saying here, i remember when i was very young when i was expressing myself and being told its not normal to do certain things, i feel its just the opposite, that it is important to be encouraged to express ones self especially if one thinks a little out of the box, and that it is ok to think or express ones self in these ways, im sure you know its important to support kids expressive selves and to encourage it, i wish you well dear, what a wonderful story,please keep us posted as to these little nuggets of discovery your experiencing with your little one, love and light!
    well obviously you have it under control dear, thats the important thing, and yes home schooling has its ups and downs, i was mearly trying to foward a option if you run into kooky teachers lol, love and light,d.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Pixie, she already has good taste..... its tough not to fall in love with the new spider man, lol andrew garfield's smile is so contageous, the way he squints his eyes when he smiles really tells me its genuine, which is a rare commodity these days, to be so darn cute and genuine is a gem in this day and age, i hope he stays true and doesnt get side tracked by hollyweird....
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 15th May 2014 at 05:06.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

So, this thread and all the contribution and further thought into my children has really got me thinking. It has really sparked something in me and really got me thinking. I thought I would bounce a few more ideas off you guys since you were so helpful in the first round.

First off, the whole home schooling thing. I was home schooled up until 3rd grade and then in 8th grade. I am not against home schooling nor do I have any bad feelings about home schooling. I found it interesting that several people suggested home schooling for my girls to protect them. It got me thinking that perhaps instead of teaching in main stream schools I could eventually open my own school for "gifted" kids. I then realized they aren't gifted. They aren't special. They aren't weird or enlightened or anything. They're just the next generation. They're just kids. My kids, your kids, your neighbors kids, the little Russian boy from mars.... they're all just kids. Yes they might remember important information, they might have very important lessons to teach, they might commune with fish or tigers or spirits or dimensional creatures or even star people... but they aren't different. They're new. We are seeing evolution happen right in front of us.

Who on here comes from a line of "special" people?

Who teaches their kids to be open and loving and nourish the new ideas of the world?

Who has kids that can be identified as indigo, crystal or rainbow children? Who identifies themselves as such? I know I do. But I'm wrong. I fell for labels. I fell for the ego boost of wanting to be special and different. I fell for the ego boost of wanting special and gifted children.

I think and feel that we aren't just seeing a new line of beings enter the world, but simple evolution from generation to generation. As the generations go, the DNA gets stronger. As a species the last evolutionary change was... what... standing up straight? A bigger brain? Less body hair? I don't even know. I think now though, its not a physical form but a genetic, or DNA evolution.

It is now critically important to not teach our children that they are special or gifted or new. They are humans. They are the future. In order to continue this positive change from generation to generation we need to breed the ego out of people and teach our kids that they are normal. The other form of humans is becoming extinct and it is our job to fuel the new generations with the knowledge we have already gained and already learned so they can grab the stick and continue the relay race instead of having to start at the beginning.

Yes, I am still interested in if there is any message in Charlie's drawing. Yes, I still want to know what Evan will blossom into. The biggest thing I've learned in this thread is the picture charlie drew with the tiger and the sun is it is simply a picture of herself. It is a self portrait. And I would never had seen that if I didn't post it on here because I was so stuck on the code that I did not truly see the whole picture. I was so stuck on the fact that my 4, almost 5 year old daughter was doing this "amazing meaningful message in a code", this thing that must be special or a gift she has... that I missed the whole point of her picture.

I still want to know what her line of code could possibly translate to but that can come when the right person reads it. I don't understand numbers and what I've tried to read about binary code or ternary code or even morose code just hurts. I cannot comprehend it.

What I have learned from this thread is we have blinded ourselves (yes, myself included) with the obsession of wanting new... gifted...special...enlightened...

when the truth is, we will never see the evolved human because it will be our children's children that finally take the lead in the population and only then will the right changes be made. In order to change the world, it always, ALWAYS begins with the children.

What do you think?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), T Smith (17th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I agree with you 100 percent that all children are special and unique in some individual ways. Everyone is... that's the point. Its not good to put too many labels on kids. Whether it be indigo Or autistic.... good or bad labels....
    Maybe some labels are ok because I do call my grandson a fish whisperer. And technoboy sometimes. Because he loves technology and fish. So I try my best. We need good teachers I was lucky to find help with my grandson.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

It is interesting that certain children are becoming more aware of things beyond the physical, this is all a part of a universal plan for the great change that is in preparation at the moment, and will occur here.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I so admit I'm curious about the code myself yet. Are we sure this isn't a base 4 code because the C is sometimes reversed and I know little kids will do that but it may be on purpose. Base 4 like DNA codes or she writing so it could be read both up and down or right and left, like the ancient Egyptians did. They wrote multiple messages in different directions, which is why their texts are all block shaped. Hard to say because I know kids reverse letters. Or they Write upside down just to write upside down for fun.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I so admit I'm curious about the code myself yet. Are we sure this isn't a base 4 code because the C is sometimes reversed and I know little kids will do that but it may be on purpose. Base 4 like DNA codes or she writing so it could be read both up and down or right and left, like the ancient Egyptians did. They wrote multiple messages in different directions, which is why their texts are all block shaped. Hard to say because I know kids reverse letters. Or they Write upside down just to write upside down for fun.
    I didn't know that about the ancient Egyptian language!

One of my favorite sci fi authors, C. J. Cherryh, wrote a series about the Chanur, an alien leonine species. One of the races (everyone tries to avoid this race, because they have no need to dump speed and they don't understand traffic lanes coming into a gravity well, lol) speak in multiple lines that can be read in any direction. Fascinating to see the different meanings, depending which way you read the lines.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

22. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I understand the part of "not wanting to be labeled special" but there's little denying it -- she IS sensitive and different than many.
    Part of it's being a girl in a good environment, and part of it is a true gift that needs to be fostered, maybe even directed and strengthened.

Whether or not she goes to school or learns at home, she can continue instruction in artistic expression.

Gifted kids have rights to special education too, not just people label 'non productive'.

We must not be like the crabs who pull each other back down into death, once put in the bucket together.

To recognize a gift is to accept it.

p.s. not sure about your religious beliefs but you ought to consider giving her some spiritual opportunities -- not just sitting in church either -- I mean practical spirituality. Your idea for a school isn't bad either. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    Other moms rake in the dough just providing daycare. Imagine a school that provides more.

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Pixiedust, I just want to applaud you for raising an Indigo child to feel accepted, loved, and understood. You raise her up rather than suppress her natural gifts. Bad, unsupportive parenting is basically the worst thing that can happen to Indigos. I know because I received emotional abuse from my mother and it shut me down even into adulthood (still healing!) I am an Indigo as well, and I think my father is as well (he always built me up, but being shut down by one parents kind of undoes the work of the other sometimes.)

So yay for you! You are doing a wonderful thing for your little angels. They are lucky to have you!

On another note, I am totally fascinated by your children, so I would love continued updates on them like their artwork! So neat!
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

doodah (22nd May 2014), Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

One of my favorite sci fi authors, C. J. Cherryh, wrote a series about the Chanur, an alien leonine species. One of the races (everyone tries to avoid this race, because they have no need to dump speed and they don't understand traffic lanes coming into a gravity well, lol) speak in multiple lines that can be read in any direction. Fascinating to see the different meanings, depending which way you read the lines.
    They wrote in columns that's a better word. You can read right to left or left to right and usually its determined by which way the faces will face. But if columns are next to each other then it's usually read right to left between the columns and you can read in the column individually also. Most of that Is read top to bottom but depends sometimes on how it is placed So bottom to top occurs too.

I wonder if the Mayans read in multiple directions also?
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 15th May 2014 at 20:40.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sierra (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Very interesting! I wondered about the C's as well. Her name is Charlie (Charlotte) so that is where the C's are coming from but I didn't know if they were meant to be C's, or if they are unformed zeros or crooked 1's. Your connection to Base 4 DNA codes intrigues me because a lot of thoughts have been floating around about DNA and the new DNA that is being evolved into the human race. Pure speculation.... the code might be something about the new DNA. Thought this is probably me projecting what I hope and I will not know until we find someone skilled in breaking codes. I wrote in perfect mirror image as a child, so thinking beyond Left to Right reading is very plausible. Her twin writes in squares but so far Charlie has been doing well going left to right but that is in a structured space, not when she is being creative.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

That sounds like a super fun series! I might look that up when I get through my list I already have piled up lol.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), Sierra (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Pixiedust, I just want to applaud you for raising an Indigo child to feel accepted, loved, and understood. You raise her up rather than suppress her natural gifts. Bad, unsupportive parenting is basically the worst thing that can happen to Indigos. I know because I received emotional abuse from my mother and it shut me down even into adulthood (still healing!) I am an Indigo as well, and I think my father is as well (he always built me up, but being shut down by one parents kind of undoes the work of the other sometimes.)

So yay for you! You are doing a wonderful thing for your little angels. They are lucky to have you!

On another note, I am totally fascinated by your children, so I would love continued updates on them like their artwork! So neat!

Zaya,

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. My ability to nurture their spirits comes from my mother. My dad was similar to your mom, when my mom started waking up and left him, I was then placed in school and my family torn apart. I blocked myself from everything because at that point I was very empathic and in tune with animals. But, my mom was then free to raise my sister and I openly and instill strengths that allowed us to blossom. Though I am still blocked in areas, I have the knowledge and truth to then raise my children and keep them from becoming blocked. This goes back to the idea about generational growth and natural evolution. Imagine where you would be today if you had not been suppressed.

The truth is I am lucky to have them!

I will update anything they have to say or any more artwork the produce.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

doodah (22nd May 2014), Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014), Wind (16th May 2014), Zaya (15th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Pixie, while I am thinking of it... I just recently purchased this angel tarot card deck for Indigos (Doreen Virtue's Indigo Angle Oracle Cards), and would recommend it to you whole heartedly. You can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Indigo-Angel-O...s=angel+indigo or in Barnes and Noble...

I do not know if you are into this kind of thing or not. I will say you do not need to have any kind of experience to get good results. I have always been fascinated by tarot but have not really pursued it beyond mild curiosity. Something about this deck though has given me wonderful, simple to understand, intuitive results which are almost undeniable. Perhaps they can help you like that have helped me. I have been using them to attempt overcoming some of my personal roadblocks and feel that they have been helpful so far.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Fairy Friend (15th May 2014), PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Very interesting! I wondered about the C's as well. Her name is Charlie (Charlotte) so that is where the C's are coming from but I didn't know if they were meant to be C's, or if they are unformed zeros or crooked 1's. Your connection to Base 4 DNA codes intrigues me because a lot of thoughts have been floating around about DNA and the new DNA that is being evolved into the human race. Pure speculation.... the code might be something about the new DNA. Thought this is probably me projecting what I hope and I will not know until we find someone skilled in breaking codes. I wrote in perfect mirror image as a child, so thinking beyond Left to Right reading is very plausible. Her twin writes in squares but so far Charlie has been doing well going left to right but that is in a structured space, not when she is being creative.
    Well maybe it is a binary code then and she maybe referring simply too... that it's coming from Charlotte. So could simply be saying it's coming from her. Or it is a base 3 code and that's the direction to read the code.

As far as DNA codes and all the hoopla I don't relate to that. I'm a Cytogeneticist we have 46 strands of DNA. I have no idea how they relate to chakras which is energy or physics and dimensions. So to me everybody is trying to relate things that maybe shouldn't relate. Or I connect the dots differently maybe is a better way to put that because I do believe those dots all kind of Connect. I learn new things everyday.

It would just be simpler if kids had instruction manuals. We all know that.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 15th May 2014 at 21:01.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

PixieDust (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I understand the part of "not wanting to be labeled special" but there's little denying it -- she IS sensitive and different than many.
    Part of it's being a girl in a good environment, and part of it is a true gift that needs to be fostered, maybe even directed and strengthened.

Whether or not she goes to school or learns at home, she can continue instruction in artistic expression.

Gifted kids have rights to special education too, not just people label 'non productive'.

We must not be like the crabs who pull each other back down into death, once put in the bucket together.

To recognize a gift is to accept it.

p.s. not sure about your religious beliefs but you ought to consider giving her some spiritual opportunities -- not just sitting in church either -- I mean practical spirituality. Your idea for a school isn't bad either. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    Other moms rake in the dough just providing daycare. Imagine a school that provides more.

Tesla,

I'm afraid you missed my underlying message. Perhaps I did not write it well because I pretty much just brain vomited and then pushed post.

I do not deny that my girls are special, sensitive and different. I do not deny that Charlie has a tiger that sleeps with her, I do not deny that Evan believes she is a mermaid, I do not deny that rocks are very important to them. I have bowls all over the house with their rocks.

I will definitely foster and strength their gifts as they present themselves. It is my job to raise them to their full potential so they can raise their children to their full potential and so on and so forth.

your words ring true. let me be clear I am not disagreeing with you. Actually we are very much on the same page, I am just trying to produce a new idea.

gifted kids or non gifted kids deserve education. Not special or different. They just deserve education that allows them to grow and understand the world. They need to learn how to love to learn.

With the new DNA that is being evolved, there are many different levels of people with different levels of DNA. I think the changes seen in children is the changes in DNA. Some have different talents than others and some lean more towards their reptilian DNA and others more mammalian.... now that I said that please no one freak out because I said reptilian. Its merely the term I use to differentiate the different origins that I believe humans descend from. It is not evil, or good but just a fact (a firm truth for me....and science proves it as well).

I agree with your crab in the bucket analogy. But I think by treating these "different" children differently we will in fact start pulling each other back to the bottom of the bucket. Instead of seeing these kids as gifted or special or challenged or whatever.... they should be treated like children. They should be nourished, supported, and empowered. No different than a child that doesn't exhibit the evolved DNA. If they are raised believing they are special and gifted and if we put the pressure of sending messages or completing their mission, they could start to get angry and pressured and then block what is making them different. On the other hand they will have such a large ego they won't be able to function with the non-evolved. The same goes with how we see ourselves and how we label ourselves.

I have spiritual beliefs. Religion does not click with me. Its too authoritative and fear based. When the girls are old enough to understand things better and formulate their own opinions I plane to teach them all religions in a school type setting, not a church like setting, and let them come up with their own ideas about it. I'm not just talking about the main religions but also the "sub" religions like paganism, wiccan, different witchcraft like bush witches and mountain magic, moon magic ect. I didn't like being told what I needed to believe in before I could understand what was being told to me, so I am not going to push it on them until they are ready to understand what they are learning about.

I may still do the school but I don't think it will be anything much different than any other school except if a kid wants to have an orange sky instead of a blue they won't be told they're wrong.

once again, thank you for your response Tesla, I appreciate it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Sierra (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast