+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Messages from Indigo 5 year old

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up The Code

Very Cool Pixie. Thanks or sharing. IMO No other child could have chosen a better Mom such as you with respect to your open mindedness and energy, I'm sure of this. And maybe perhaps that's why they had selected you as a Mom prior to incarnating here on Mother Earth. I would seriously see if there is some way you can find a person that could translate binary/ternary code. That's where i would start. Very interesting to say the least. Your Star-Child (Children) are indeed quite special and an asset to Gaia. Again thanks for sharing this.

<:~We are all 1 tribe~:>

W.f.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th May 2014 at 12:06.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

blotter (14th May 2014), Earth Angel (10th June 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), Mercedes (12th June 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), RunningDeer (14th May 2014), sian (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Messages from Indigo 5 year old

Hello Pixie, wow what a great relationship you have with your little sweetheart, IMHO you may want to consider a few things i just thought of, as Tesla said be careful of some teachers that will not see this as wonderful and enlightened at a early age, you may want to consider home schooling or home schooling with other enlightened young ones, personally i would always consider encouraging her to feel it is ok to be creative in ways other kids are not so typical (etc), im sure you understand what im saying here, i remember when i was very young when i was expressing myself and being told its not normal to do certain things, i feel its just the opposite, that it is important to be encouraged to express ones self especially if one thinks a little out of the box, and that it is ok to think or express ones self in these ways, im sure you know its important to support kids expressive selves and to encourage it, i wish you well dear, what a wonderful story,please keep us posted as to these little nuggets of discovery your experiencing with your little one, love and light!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), sian (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Tesla: WHAT A GREAT MIND YOU HAVE !!!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

conk (14th May 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), MorningSong (14th May 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), sian (14th May 2014), Star Tsar (14th May 2014), Strat (14th May 2014), T Smith (17th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    That is a lovely picture your daughter drew. Don't push too hard, don't ask for an explanation, there may not be one! Allow her to write and draw as much as she wants, and casually discuss the results with her. She may be practising writing letters, as she sees them, or she may indeed be using a code. She is obviously a bright child, and I find it interesting she is a twin. Is she the dominant twin? You remarked you thought it was an attempt to write down 'twin speech', and indeed it may be. The fact this little girl seems to understand the relationship between speech and writing to depict sounds is unusual, and her drawing is very advanced. You will have fun watching her development as she explores the world. With such a lively mind it is possible she will lead you into areas you never thought existed. Enjoy every moment of her childhood--- it really does not last long enough!!
    Ellisa,

As soon as she shows disinterest in something I'm talking to her about I drop it. I don't want her to get irritated and then stop sharing. I let her share as much as she wants to and then let it go. As much as I would love to get more information I know she is just a little girl and she needs to be treated like one.

She is not actually the dominant twin. Well... it's hard to answer that question. They are complete opposites. They exude very different personalities and very different gifts. It seems like her sister is the dominant because she will take care of Charlie (the map drawer) and she will sometimes talk for her if I don't understand what she said. Both of them speak twin talk. I understand them most of the time because I am around them all the time. They do receive speech therapy and they are becoming more clear but they still revert back to twin talk when they are playing alone. Back to the question... I don't think either is more dominant than the other but equals on separate ends of the scale. Yin-yang, masculine-feminine, reptile-mammalian, light-dark. That being said, i see these as equally important sides of the scalenot the way a lot of people see them as either good or bad. But that is a whole other conversation.

I listen to them as much as possible and learn from them as much as I can. I understand they are more in tune with things right now and I try to understand the lessons they teach while still trying to keep them children and in touch with their born knowledge.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Billy (14th May 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), MorningSong (14th May 2014), Napping (14th May 2014), Neal (30th May 2014), sian (14th May 2014), soleil (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

It is said that every crystal child has a lightworker beside them. My grandson is a special child he is telepathic empathic and can manifest, if he doesn't want to watch a show it will not play until he goes to sleep. He didn't want to watch Spider Man so the disc just kept ejecting because he wanted to watch Elmo. But once he went to bed it worked just fine. Toys turned off and on by themselves. And broken ones will fix themselves. He is 3 years old and used a computer program to build a car already.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th June 2014), EsmaEverheart (18th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), Mercedes (12th June 2014), MorningSong (14th May 2014), Napping (14th May 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), psydney (30th May 2014), sian (14th May 2014), TelosianEmbrace (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    It seems each generation brings more precociousness. I love talking to children about their understanding of things, especially when they are not afraid to share their opinions... maybe sometime if you get her really talking you could record it and upload something. It is very curious how she would know to talk about "binary" or "quasars" when she doesn't even know how to spell or count in writing... That is very, very interesting indeed. I would love to hear more about her interpretations and explanations of things. I don't know that there is any pattern to the drawings that she is making. It reminds me more of something symbolic, than literal. She is equating something with something. Only time and repetitions and more dialogue will reveal what these things mean. It also reminds me of dream language.

I know when I dream I equate things like that... and as I awake, I realize that what made perfect sense while dreaming seems to be so remote. But dreaming is the language of visual imagery, symbolism. There is genius in that kind of thinking. Even if it is mild autism or schizophrenia. There is much documentation from people who have studied it or work closely with it. And it is clear there is hyper sensitivity, psychic phenomena, creativity and genius beyond what pedestrian society can comprehend. Fact is these things are in truth not well understood at all. The human species seems to have all kinds of latent potentials built in, that we are not aware of? why? how can that be? And childhood is the best time to explore all those experiences. I think we are going to see more of this consciousness exploding into the mainstream in the next years and decades....

Not to say she has or is exhibiting any of these... but she is very creative and intuitive at the very very least... too early to say any more then that really... need to collect more "stories"! In a child's world adult labels are meaningless, there is no line between creativity, emotions, imagination, and genius. Children are naturally super perceptive, adults are quite blind to this. (maybe not moms...)

And it's wonderful when children are naturally drawn to drawing and colouring and tasks they can do with their own hands with basic tools/toys? or sometimes just dirt and rocks and things. And keep themselves occupied endlessly! I miss having little ones around, I miss their simple genius and truthful transparency. It's us, the adults, who have become so dysfunctional in our own thinking, we have lost the genius of simplicity, the joy of the immediate moment.

Sigma6,

It is interesting that you brought generations into this. They come from a long line of Indigo and starseeds. I am from the first large wave of Indigos to come here, my mother is an old indigo and my grandma, great grandma and especially my great great grandma were all "weird" women. The understanding and intuition has only gotten more powerful with each generation. I believe with the raising that I had, I now have the tools to help further my twins along. Where my mom had the tools to help me understand. That is to say, I don't think my mom could raise my children in this area as well as I could (sorry mom!) but she does still help me. By the way, my mom is Avalon's very own, Blufire.

I also liked your interpretation that her drawings are more symbolic than literal. I did have that feeling, but I am still looking into seeing if I can interpret the code just to see if it does say anything. She and her twin are very smart. Both of their teachers (separate classes) have said that. They pick up information fast and just run with it. They get perceived differently though because they are hard to understand due to their speech. I am hesitant of teachers squandering their gifts but so far they have had very open teachers. I will read their Kindergarten teachers when that time comes. I plan to use it as a lesson if they are not open. In order for both of them to continue remembering what they need to remember and grow their gifts they have to learn that people won't understand and they will try and tell them they are wrong. It might be early for them to learn this lesson, but at some point they have to understand that they will be faced with people that don't understand them.

they both love to build with blocks and legos and all that fun stuff. I try to keep them away from mind numbing things and keep them creating. I also try to talk to them when they are creating because I know they are then connected to their right brain. I learned Evan's (twin) lesson was that she was here to love. Her mission is to love people and teach love. I have yet to learn Charlie's but I thought these codes or "maps" might have been a clue.

Hopefully you will have more little ones enter your life soon!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th June 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), MorningSong (14th May 2014), Napping (14th May 2014), Selene (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    Hello Pixie, wow what a great relationship you have with your little sweetheart, IMHO you may want to consider a few things i just thought of, as Tesla said be careful of some teachers that will not see this as wonderful and enlightened at a early age, you may want to consider home schooling or home schooling with other enlightened young ones, personally i would always consider encouraging her to feel it is ok to be creative in ways other kids are not so typical (etc), im sure you understand what im saying here, i remember when i was very young when i was expressing myself and being told its not normal to do certain things, i feel its just the opposite, that it is important to be encouraged to express ones self especially if one thinks a little out of the box, and that it is ok to think or express ones self in these ways, im sure you know its important to support kids expressive selves and to encourage it, i wish you well dear, what a wonderful story,please keep us posted as to these little nuggets of discovery your experiencing with your little one, love and light!
    Tnkayaker,

I have thought of homeschooling, I was homeschooled for a while. I don't feel like this is the right path for them though. They have blossomed 10 fold from being in preschool this year. As I mentioned in another response, I plan to use school as a lesson. I have an open relationship with both of my girls and I try to teach them lessons when they are introduced with something hard for them to understand. For example, when one likes something and the other doesn't I tell them that its ok to like different things and as long as they like it then its ok. I don't know if that made any sense. I feel like the more they are introduced to different personalities the stronger they will be at maintaining their mission in this life. If I do run into a teacher that continuously squanders them, then that teacher gets to talk to me. No one hurts my baby girls. I am trying to teach them to know what they feel is right is what they need to go on and not what other people tell them should be right.

I will update this thread if I get any more information from them, unfortunately it is still far and few between because I do not push it. I only allow it to happen when they decide they want to share something with me.

I also invite everyone to share what their little ones or little ones they know have done!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th June 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), T Smith (17th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), tnkayaker (15th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Oh my gosh re: those kids.

re: homeschooling -- it's a mixed bag. It has ups and downs. but yes it is a great preserver of innocence and integrity with the right parent-teachers.
    if you have social outlets (at least weekly!!) and farms etc woods etc out there, YES to homeschooling. You can choose your own curriculum (A Beka will put her ahead of the curve fast), make good lunches, get better sleep, not ride the bus for two hours a day, not have vaccines and sexual harassment etc... no unwanted PDA and cursing in the home.

Homeschool is crapped on in the USA because it's JUST SO GOOD and it shows how DUMB the establishment can be.

In a world with Evolution does the system make sense? How presumptuous of adults to try to force evolving children into our old molds.
    you know what i mean?

anyhow my Kindergarten teacher told my mom to homeschool me.
    I had autistic, schizo, adhd, and genius tendencies lol -- and was NOT a good fit for school.

i think they worry that kids who "reject" the school scene will manifest violence etc. DUH.
    and that they might be in Special Ed etc. or have other issues.

sometimes the other kids try to destroy the special ones.

however some elementary schools are really nice -- but most still waste too much time.
    your daughter draws pictures without someone else telling her how already.
    there is little need for a system teacher at that age in our culture.

the human mind is born ready to learn. "the mind of first awakening" ~Frank Herbert.

(and to those who said "tesla has a great mind" -- I have to give it back to mercury when I am done)

p.s. fairy friend, my autistic son Paul sometimes manifests telepathy/knowing.
    once was confirmed by his caregiving staff, that he "knew we were coming to see him" etc. when my spouse and I still lived in Seattle and he was in WW county.
    he sat for hours in a chair and waited for us to come see him. almost as if he knew that this emotional currency was well-spent and would change his life.

and another time i was about to show him something to do with a plastic clip and a nickel, and the instant I thought of it, my son manipulated the objects into the configuration i was visualizing.

he is a very gifted boy who has been very emotionally wounded.

p.p.s. you guys know that 2k years ago people worshiped twins? the Dioscuri was the male version -- not sure if there is a female version of the story -- but I KNOW twins have powers, I've read about them many times in books about the paranormal -- when one goes to war the other one often knows when he is in danger.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 14th May 2014 at 18:02.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    It is said that every crystal child has a lightworker beside them. My grandson is a special child he is telepathic empathic and can manifest, if he doesn't want to watch a show it will not play until he goes to sleep. He didn't want to watch Spider Man so the disc just kept ejecting because he wanted to watch Elmo. But once he went to bed it worked just fine. Toys turned off and on by themselves. And broken ones will fix themselves. He is 3 years old and used a computer program to build a car already.
    that is fascinating Fairy Friend! Please share more about your grandson! I hope his parents understand what a gift and mission they have to protect his special gifts! My children haven't manifested anything like that but a lot of strange things have happened, though I don't know if it was them or the spirit living with us. Maybe both!

Thank you for sharing, and thank you for keeping his mind alive!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Oh my gosh re: those kids.

re: homeschooling -- it's a mixed bag. It has ups and downs. but yes it is a great preserver of innocence and integrity with the right parent-teachers.
    if you have social outlets (at least weekly!!) and farms etc woods etc out there, YES to homeschooling. You can choose your own curriculum (A Beka will put her ahead of the curve fast), make good lunches, get better sleep, not ride the bus for two hours a day, not have vaccines and sexual harassment etc... no unwanted PDA and cursing in the home.

Homeschool is crapped on in the USA because it's JUST SO GOOD and it shows how DUMB the establishment can be.

In a world with Evolution does the system make sense? How presumptuous of adults to try to force evolving children into our old molds.
    you know what i mean?

anyhow my Kindergarten teacher told my mom to homeschool me.
    I had autistic, schizo, adhd, and genius tendencies lol -- and was NOT a good fit for school.

i think they worry that kids who "reject" the school scene will manifest violence etc. DUH.
    and that they might be in Special Ed etc. or have other issues.

sometimes the other kids try to destroy the special ones.

however some elementary schools are really nice -- but most still waste too much time.
    your daughter draws pictures without someone else telling her how already.
    there is little need for a system teacher at that age in our culture.

the human mind is born ready to learn. "the mind of first awakening" ~Frank Herbert.

(and to those who said "tesla has a great mind" -- I have to give it back to mercury when I am done)

p.s. fairy friend, my autistic son Paul sometimes manifests telepathy/knowing.
    once was confirmed by his caregiving staff, that he "knew we were coming to see him" etc. when my spouse and I still lived in Seattle and he was in WW county.
    he sat for hours in a chair and waited for us to come see him. almost as if he knew that this emotional currency was well-spent and would change his life.

and another time i was about to show him something to do with a plastic clip and a nickel, and the instant I thought of it, my son manipulated the objects into the configuration i was visualizing.

he is a very gifted boy who has been very emotionally wounded.

p.p.s. you guys know that 2k years ago people worshiped twins? the Dioscuri was the male version -- not sure if there is a female version of the story -- but I KNOW twins have powers, I've read about them many times in books about the paranormal -- when one goes to war the other one often knows when he is in danger.
    Tesla,
    as I mentioned, I have given homeschooling a lot of thought. I might still homeschool them at a certain stage, but right now, having them interact with different personalities and ideas is important for them. I am actually getting my degree to be an elementary school teacher. I would like to be on the inside to help students that come through the system. If I feel the girls need to be home schooled then I will have to stop that dream or start a home school group. Like I said I was home schooled. When I entered school in 3rd grade it was too much for me to handle and I suppressed all of my gifts. I think because I was older and had been in the safety of home for so long, being introduced to "the real world" was too shocking and hard and I just completely shut down. I'm still trying to unblock everything I put up.

My hope is for them to be strong enough to help the other kids and to understand that when they are faced with negativity that it is because the other kids don't understand. I will watch them closely and make sure it doesn't not become too much.

I am sorry to hear about your son Tesla, but you are very blessed. He sounds like a very sweet kid.

My twins are Geminis... I always found that interesting. They haven't really shown the typical "twin powers." I can only recall one time that one twin got hurt and the other one said ouch. Otherwise it's just their twin talk. I think there is more to helping each other find balance in their separate personalities, then they will both be stronger.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hi !

Yeah I went to public school Kindergarten and was bored too much.
    So Mom took me home at the end of the school year until 7th grade.

Imagine the culture shock.

In Kindergarten the manifestations were artistic or verbal.

In 7th grade it branched out to computers. A good example for you, as a teacher, would be "Where in the Universe is Carmen Sandiego".
    Sometimes (rarely) there was free time in science homeroom with Mr Lester. In the back of the room was a PC with that game loaded on it.
    One day the kids were playing it and gave up. Someone offered me the seat at the computer. I played for about 5 minutes and one of the kids noticed that I found Carmen Sandiego by accident. I just navigated into her cell without solving any of the problems. They thought this was some huge deal. I asked them why. They said "No one has solved the game before you did."

Then around the same year, maybe that summer, I went to see my cousins in Maryland. Very gifted kids with super smart friends.
    Electrical engineers and pilots etc. getting together. Well the boy friends of the cousins had a motorcycle racing game on Sega.
    It had weapons and stuff where racers could knock each other away and off bikes.

They had played this game for a year or more. I sat down and kicked their asses the first attempt on the game.

There really is something to electronics/net/games and Psi.
    It's extremely odd. There is the whole school of "I planned it this way" and there's the whole school of "it just happened this way".

I think schools are afraid of "wild talents".

But since you are an educator you have a foot in the door. I am glad to hear it.
    She will benefit from this a lot.

p.s. Paul is amazing!

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Pixie et al, forgive me; I haven't the time right now to catch up on the previous page or so of comments, but I did previously read up to the point at which it was suggested that the drawings may be depictions of Morse code. If that is the case, you should consider sending a PM to Rahkyt, who is a very intelligent and considerate member and the only one whom I know for sure has studied Morse code extensively in the past. He hasn't been around much lately, but he does drop by from time to time. He may be very helpful to you.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th June 2014), Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PixieDust (here)
    that is fascinating Fairy Friend! Please share more about your grandson! I hope his parents understand what a gift and mission they have to protect his special gifts! My children haven't manifested anything like that but a lot of strange things have happened, though I don't know if it was them or the spirit living with us. Maybe both!

He has an unusual ability to communicate with aquatic creatures. We have several fish tanks running. One has Turtles. I have probably a thousand dollar piece of fish tank out there and it holds goldfish because Elmo has gold fish. But we call him fish whisperer, he can literally pick fish up with his bare hands and they allow it. They don't do that with me. They literally see my grandson coming and they go racing to the corner of the fish tank he stands at.

we don't let him try with the turtles his little fingers look like food to them and were afraid they might bite.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 14th May 2014 at 18:35.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (18th May 2014), TelosianEmbrace (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Pixie et al, forgive me; I haven't the time right now to catch up on the previous page or so of comments, but I did previously read up to the point at which it was suggested that the drawings may be depictions of Morse code. If that is the case, you should consider sending a PM to Rahkyt, who is a very intelligent and considerate member and the only one whom I know for sure has studied Morse code extensively in the past. He hasn't been around much lately, but he does drop by from time to time. He may be very helpful to you.
    Freed fox,

I remeber rahkyt very well. I took a long absent from Avalon and now that I'm back I've notice a lot of people are gone. All the "big" players have disapeared. It makes me sad that the people I learned the most from have disapeared. I will attempt to reach out to him as you have suggested. Thank you for remembering his skill set.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), Freed Fox (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014), Wind (14th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

[/QUOTE] But since you are an educator you have a foot in the door. I am glad to hear it.
    She will benefit from this a lot. [/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, I am still trying to get my degree. I am not a teacher just yet. I may start teaching and realize I cannot fight the system. Hopefully that will not be the case.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I love the way she has depicted the sun.
    Have you asked her why there is a blue circle around it?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), InTheBackground (15th May 2014), PixieDust (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

He has an unusual ability to communicate with aquatic creatures. We have several fish tanks running. One has Turtles. I have probably a thousand dollar piece of fish tank out there and it holds goldfish because Elmo has gold fish. But we call him fish whisperer, he can literally pick fish up with his bare hands and they allow it. They don't do that with me. They literally see my grandson coming and they go racing to the corner of the fish tank he stands at.

we don't let him try with the turtles his little fingers look like food to them and were afraid they might bite.
    Do you know if it is just aquatic animals or animals in general? Do the fish relax him? I would love to see how an aquarium at a zoo would react to his presence!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I love the way she has depicted the sun.
    Have you asked her why there is a blue circle around it?
    It is her style. She is very simplistic (but yet complicated) in her art work. Instead of coloring the whole sky blue she just suggests it. She knows there is blue around the sun so she just drew the circle and did the small line at the top. She often suggests what color things should be without completely coloring the entire object. Watching her draw, you can see the thought and precision she puts into it. But she just likes the minimalist look I suppose. Her sister on the other hand goes above and beyond and draws more like the expressionists did (think Van Goghs stary night but by a 5 year old). Again they are total opposites.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (14th May 2014), Star Tsar (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Do you know if it is just aquatic animals or animals in general? Do the fish relax him? I would love to see how an aquarium at a zoo would react to his presence!
    He does not care for dogs we have 3. Nor does he care much for cats between our two houses we have 5. Except for one cat, one of mine named Sphynx but he is a special cat. If we take him to the pet store he doesn't care for anything but fish although he has checked out some other animals. He gravitated towards the birds and seems to be able to communicate with them including a flock of crows one day.
    I come from a long line of powerful and open minded men and women too.

Some of us have suffered too my daughter being one, I think to misunderstood. my grandson labeled autistic because he has trouble communicating with other humans. He has speech therapy also.
    Last edited by Fairy Friend; 14th May 2014 at 19:55.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Attachment 25842

this is the largest one she's ever done and she's hidden it in her play room. If I find it I will add a picture that doesn't cut it off. This is a map to her "friends" house. She hasn't told me who (or what) her friend is, but only that it's her friend.

Attachment 25843 :-: Click image for larger version

Name:	af piixciedaughter music sketch flipped.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	25860

This one is the first one she did. The drawing was explained as the bottom part is a tiger coming out of the grass. the red figure on the grass is Dad and the one on top of the tiger is mom. The purple figure is "a cat freaking out" and then there's the sun and the sky and the letters L and N. The line of binary code is a map to her house that is really far away.

She wrote another line to a card she sent to her Aunt, and said it's a map to her aunts house. She doodles a lot and always incorporates binary code.

she did give me permission to show you all these pictures. I asked her if she wanted to tell you guys anything about the maps and she said no. I then asked her how we follow the maps and she said, "um you take the map, read it, and follow the leader" and then marched out of the room to go finish playing.

She acts like these are very obvious and gets irritated when I say I don't know how to read it or ask for help. I try to ask open questions so I don't give her ideas.

Thanks for all the responses so far!
    -

And (&) thank to you for this fine thread,
    life is perpetual in motion and allthough
    nothing might be "new under the sun"
    then each generation born make their
    own mix of past, present and future ...
    so why is the "now" called "the present"
    ( or a gift, in other words )

The picture sketches in above quoted post
    reminds me of music, somehow ..

Like an abstract "partiture"
    Allow me to illustrate as best possible for now :

Click image for larger version

Name:	af pixie daughters music sketch.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	25856 :-: Click image for larger version

Name:	af piixciedaughter music sketch flipped.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	25860

- ( sing along .)...

Name:  Blank_Piano_Music_Paper.png
Views: 400
Size:  9.4 KB

playing musical instruments ?

And so :

Click image for larger version

Name:	af pixiedaughter painting play.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	25859 .-. Click image for larger version

Name:	treblestaffsheet.gif
Views:	107
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	25858

& a
    - New season here also ,
    Seems to be a nice one ..
    at least ( or was it last ..).

:- )

Be well all.

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 14th May 2014 at 21:07.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast