+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel experiments

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Time Travel experiments

I cannot believe that no person on Avalon is at all interested in time travel experiments being done in diverse countries today. I posted a video earlier today and have received no comments whatever. There are many issues which are imperative to our future here on Earth and also our timeline.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

birddog (15th May 2014), Bob (14th May 2014), Chip (14th May 2014), Cidersomerset (14th May 2014), Craig (14th May 2014), Dorjezigzag (14th May 2014), Elixir (14th May 2014), joeecho (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), Octavusprime (14th May 2014), seko (14th May 2014), STR (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Time Travel experiments

Am interested just busy. Can you give link?
    We were talking a little about time stuff in Pixiedust's thread today. I was asking them about Lake Titicaca, the Sun Gate measurements fitting the Metric System, but predating it by a thousand years lol. To my eyes it looks kind of modern, or even timeless perhaps.

I believe in the possibility of time travel but I don't like the thought. It's an issue I avoid because I am afraid.
    Have you seen my Fax from the Future CERN joke, the comments about Steins;Gate (Japanese cartoon with "SERN" as time traveling evil corporation)?

Not fair to say no one cares... we were busy in a thread about Indigo children... !

But what constitutes a time travel experiment, in your opinion?
    Are we talking small scale stuff, or visible stuff?

p.s. yesterday someone mentioned (argh brain fart) something to do with time travel .... OH YAH. the Philadephia Experiment. which was political suicide for Tesla according to the thread.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Its more control of time but I watched it. Or started it I should say. Got side tracked 3/4 way through. My wife is probably a typical example. She rolled her eyes and said, 'boring' let me know when I can hop in a transporter and go see my mom in a second or three vs 8 hours and I'll get excited. :-)

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

The thread on the Peter Moon and the vault discovered in Romania is also about the Philadelphia experiment and time travel.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

aranuk (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I had a similar response from my wife when I tried to explain what I read. She said, "What a load of bollocks". I visited the site andersoninstitute.com and read a number of items there. His "proof" of artifacts found over the last few centuries leading to the conclusion of time travelers visiting prehistoric times ranging from 1.5 millions of years ago to 350 million years ago, although impressive, were to me not convincing. My reasons for this are that if time travellers had visited Earth 350 millions of years ago and at later epochs, I find it most incredible that they just happened to leave evidence of their presence where their "trinkets" would be discovered many millions of years later by extra-ordinary means, like in between rock formations dated to prehistoric times. He gave examples of 30 or so "finds" and recites the geo-journals where it is so recorded. If the possibility that these items were accidentally left behind it would be impossible for them to be found. If they were not accidentally left behind and deliberately left behind, the time travelers would have had to know that many millions of years later these artifacts would be found by an enormous amount of different methods. In my mind, not a chance in hell.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Atlas (15th May 2014), seko (14th May 2014), STR (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    The thread on the Peter Moon and the vault discovered in Romania is also about the Philadelphia experiment and time travel.
    Hi Andrew, that is where I got the Anderson institute connection.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 14th May 2014 at 13:01.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

andrewgreen (14th May 2014), Chip (14th May 2014), Rollo (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Here are a few examples from the Anderson Institute I mentioned.

Carboniferous Period

Gold Thread in England, between 320 - 360 million years old.

On June 22, 1844, this curious report appeared in the London Times: "A few days ago, as some workmen were employed in quarrying a rock close to the Tweed about a quarter of a mile below Rutherford-mill, a gold thread was discovered embedded in the stone at a depth of eight feet." Dr. A. W. Medd of the British Geological Survey wrote in 1985 that this stone is of Early Carboniferous age between 320 and 360 million years old. Who dropped this gold thread in the ancient fern forests in a distant time when the most advanced life forms on the planet where amphibians and insects?
    Gold Chain from Morrisonville, Illinois, 260 - 320 million years old.

On June 11, 1891, The Morrisonville Times reported: "A curious find was brought to light by Mrs. S. W. Culp last Tuesday morning. As she was breaking a lump of coal preparatory to putting it in the scuttle, she discovered, as the lump fell apart, embedded in a circular shape a small gold chain about ten inches in length of antique and quaint workmanship. At first Mrs. Culp thought the chain had been dropped accidentally in the coal, but as she undertook to lift the chain up, the idea of its having been recently dropped was at once made fallacious, for as the lump of coal broke it separated almost in the middle, and the circular position of the chain placed the two ends near to each other, and as the lump separated, the middle of the chain became loosened while each end remained fastened to the coal. The lump of coal from which this chain was taken is supposed to come from the Taylorville or Pana mines (southern Illinois) and almost hushes one's breath with mystery when it is thought for how many long ages the earth has been forming strata after strata which hid the golden links from view. The chain was an eight-carat gold and weighed eight penny-weights." The Illinois State Geological Survey has said the coal in which the gold chain was found is 260 - 320 million years old. This raises the possibility that culturally advanced human beings were present or visiting in North America during that time. How did this gold chain find itself left behind in Earth's distant past more than a quarter of a billion years before humans had evolved?

Stan

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Atlas (15th May 2014), etheric underground (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), seko (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I read these in a book that had collected about two dozen of these stories. Some of them were fairly well documented so as to reduce the possibility of hoax. The scientist is trained to throw out these 'outliers' as useless data. What can anyone really do with these? If they were actually left behind by careless time travellers, they obviously were not worried bout the 'butterfly effect'.

I take these stories as small reminders that there is much more to our world than we think.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

aranuk (14th May 2014), Chip (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Hi Stan,

I am interested in time travel, but I can't watch the vid's I am a reader (as Bill Hicks would call me) cause I do my reading at work and the vids are frowned upon. And at home I have less time but will try later.

Have you read dead men's secrets - that talks about past societies and the level of advancement that is much higher than what we have been taught.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

aranuk (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

One interesting case is that of John Titor. There are many that have said it was a hoax yet there are also many that think it is one of the few real time travel instances documented. Below is a link to the time travel institute where you can read the entire internet dialogue.

I am from 2036

The thread is from 2001 and in it John describes his post apocalyptic world. He apparently also called into Art Bells radio show. Interestingly he claims on his time line that Russia launches atomic weapons at the US in 2016. According to him the US should be in a civil war right now. Unfortunately the idea of multiple time lines (Multiverse, parallel worlds, etc) is often used to justify this and other anomalies which makes discerning truth from fantasy nearly impossible.

I'm not convinced this is a true case but it definitely is a good read. For those interested in time travel it is a great starting point.

Cheers!
    (Insert signature here)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I cannot believe that no person on Avalon is at all interested in time travel experiments being done in diverse countries today. I posted a video earlier today and have received no comments whatever. There are many issues which are imperative to our future here on Earth and also our timeline.

Stan
    Sorry Stan, I missed it too. To busy doing my bit to save the world! Am not one to trawl through every post. What's it about? Do you have a link or an overview? These cases of odd things being found globaly from antiquity is very interesting. Like you, i am not sure that we can surmise time travel from it though, as a phenomenon. Like you say, statistically it's unlikely that so many happened upon ancient artifacts could have been discarded by time travelers, extremely clumsy ones perhaps.. No, going from what you say, I would agree that the evedence does not point to time travel. Two and two don't make nine, even if we would like them to. The artifacts, coupled with world wide gigantic megalithic constructions, religious histories, fables and whispers, we can conclude that we are not the end product of the first society, or rather the land between the Euphrates and the tigris was not the first cradle of civilization.

Anything more, at this stage is educated guesswork, IMO. Would love that link please... N

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

aranuk (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The link is Dr David Lewis Anderson video with Kevin Gallacher. I posted it yesterday.

Stan

22. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Time travel can be dismissed on theoretical grounds, but there are incidents of it, but all accidental, n I don't know the explanation for these. There is no convincing or conclusive evidence of deliberate time travel.

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

WE... are proof, that main stream science does not know time travel. yep. Cuz you know as well as I that if they did, they would already have gone "back" and screwed somethin up, and WE would not be here. chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

aranuk (14th May 2014), Craig (14th May 2014), Nasu (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Here are a few examples from the Anderson Institute I mentioned.

Carboniferous Period

Gold Thread in England, between 320 - 360 million years old.

On June 22, 1844, this curious report appeared in the London Times: "A few days ago, as some workmen were employed in quarrying a rock close to the Tweed about a quarter of a mile below Rutherford-mill, a gold thread was discovered embedded in the stone at a depth of eight feet." Dr. A. W. Medd of the British Geological Survey wrote in 1985 that this stone is of Early Carboniferous age between 320 and 360 million years old. Who dropped this gold thread in the ancient fern forests in a distant time when the most advanced life forms on the planet where amphibians and insects?
    Gold Chain from Morrisonville, Illinois, 260 - 320 million years old.

On June 11, 1891, The Morrisonville Times reported: "A curious find was brought to light by Mrs. S. W. Culp last Tuesday morning. As she was breaking a lump of coal preparatory to putting it in the scuttle, she discovered, as the lump fell apart, embedded in a circular shape a small gold chain about ten inches in length of antique and quaint workmanship. At first Mrs. Culp thought the chain had been dropped accidentally in the coal, but as she undertook to lift the chain up, the idea of its having been recently dropped was at once made fallacious, for as the lump of coal broke it separated almost in the middle, and the circular position of the chain placed the two ends near to each other, and as the lump separated, the middle of the chain became loosened while each end remained fastened to the coal. The lump of coal from which this chain was taken is supposed to come from the Taylorville or Pana mines (southern Illinois) and almost hushes one's breath with mystery when it is thought for how many long ages the earth has been forming strata after strata which hid the golden links from view. The chain was an eight-carat gold and weighed eight penny-weights." The Illinois State Geological Survey has said the coal in which the gold chain was found is 260 - 320 million years old. This raises the possibility that culturally advanced human beings were present or visiting in North America during that time. How did this gold chain find itself left behind in Earth's distant past more than a quarter of a billion years before humans had evolved?

Stan

I find these kind of things very interesting. It has crossed my mind that perhaps coal does not take so long to form as people think. They were dead wrong about petrified wood. We know now it can be done with high voltage instantly and cases with power companies as well as individuals show live trees felled with parts still alive and in the ground growing but parts that hit the electric high voltage line and lay there for 20 minutes all turned to rock! Petrified stone all thanks to the plasma effect of the high voltage and the water. I got a sneaking suspicious feeling this is the case with coal and oil as well. I would say in cases like this it is sure easier to believe they just don't know what they think they know than to believe that gold chain is 320 million years old.
    Last edited by STR; 14th May 2014 at 15:22.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    One interesting case is that of John Titor. There are many that have said it was a hoax yet there are also many that think it is one of the few real time travel instances documented. Below is a link to the time travel institute where you can read the entire internet dialogue.

I am from 2036

The thread is from 2001 and in it John describes his post apocalyptic world. He apparently also called into Art Bells radio show. Interestingly he claims on his time line that Russia launches atomic weapons at the US in 2016. According to him the US should be in a civil war right now. Unfortunately the idea of multiple time lines (Multiverse, parallel worlds, etc) is often used to justify this and other anomalies which makes discerning truth from fantasy nearly impossible.

I'm not convinced this is a true case but it definitely is a good read. For those interested in time travel it is a great starting point.

Cheers!
    Hi O, thanks for that link to John Titor, it makes a good read indeed. According to JT USA had a civil war in 2004-2008. He fluffed on that one.

Stan

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Atlas (15th May 2014), Cidersomerset (14th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Stan, King Solomon mentioned ONCE in the Bible that there were ages and civilizations and "everything that is was before" etc. that humans have forgotten but God remembers.
    I am pretty sure he mentioned this after building his demon tomes lol.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

There is no time Stan just one gigantic now and we are living
    in a loop that is constantly replaying itself. Well something
    like that according to Ion.

There are a few time travel threads, Andrew Basiago claims
    to have time travelled to the past and future...

Andrew Basiago - Pegasus: Obama on Mars Time Travel!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw this thread , but i'll link it for anyone looking in.....

Time Traveler – The Philadelphia Experiment – With Full Military Interview

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tary-Interview

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Burisch says the ET's he interacted with came from the future if
    I remember right and of course there is a new Doctor....LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are new theories and experiments happening all the
    time and what I'm finding out is that reality is not real
    so nor is time and when we can reconnect to our non
    physical travelling to anywhere in ' no time' can be achieved
    instantly, as in our natural form we are pure electrical essence.

Now can we eventually stay in a physical form and travel in that
    state who knows ? Have people done it or are doing it ?

Have we already come back from the future via the
    loop ( I can't remember its name ) again ? People
    claim to have done it, and I'm open to it but that's
    as far as I've got so far......Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th May 2014 at 19:51.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

The funny thing is I watched a Sci fi movie I found on u'tube
    yesterday about Time travel, and the butterfly effect of
    contaminating the past. It was a bit 'naf' with some rubbish
    cgi especially in the city scenes , considering
    it is not that old and had a star cast. I did not finish it.

The film is based on the short story of the same name by Ray Bradbury. It is about
    "time tourists" who accidentally interfere too much with the past, completely altering the present.

* Starring

_ Edward Burns

_Catherine McCormack

_ Ben Kingsley

The film opens in the Cretaceous, on a prehistoric hunting safari. The expedition includes Time Safari
    employees Travis Ryer (Edward Burns), Jenny Krase, Marcus Payne (David Oyelowo), Dr. Lucas,
    federal regulator Clay Derris and their wealthy guests Alicia and John Wallenbeck. The safari is set
    under very specific rules to avoid altering history: a volcano is observed to erupt five minutes after
    they arrive, their target is an Allosaurus (actually extinct in the Cretaceous) that would imminently
    get stuck in tar, frozen nitrogen bullets are used as ammunition to leave no trace, and the party
    wears self-contained suits and are told they must stay on a floating path and not touch anything.
    Furthermore, all the guns are tied to Travis's weapon, and will not fire until he does so.

They successfully complete the expedition and return to 2055 Chicago, where Time Safari
    chairman Charles Hatton (Ben Kingsley) organizes a party to celebrate their success. The
    party is interrupted by the disgruntled Sonia Rand (Catherine McCormack), who sprays blood
    on Hatton and the Wallenbecks. Sonia is the inventor of the time machine software, TAMI,
    but received no credit due to loopholes in the contract she signed to license TAMI. She is
    later confronted by Travis and the two have a brief conversation in Sonia's lab, in which
    she explains to him the danger of altering the past using the time machine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and tonight I am watching Cloud Atlas which is jumping
    backwards and forward in time......

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th May 2014 at 22:35.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

34. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Nice to see that you are interested in Time, time travel, (and or teleportation) Steve, so am i - including the technology, software and "mental prep" to deal with it

Bob

Hi Stan - to what extent are you interested, like questioning or asking are there actual doable methods that can be built circa 2014? not just for viewing, but matter form transport (2 way) ?
    Last edited by Bob; 14th May 2014 at 22:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast