+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time Travel experiments

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Time Travel experiments

Not to upstage Bobd! but i saw the question asked by Cider -- about "how can a physical body perform an action confined to energy" or something similar to that. i.e. how does the body follow.

Madeleine L'Engle talked a whole lot about "quantum leaps", i.e. I guess becoming "keyed" energetically to a specific time, and allowing the matter to "follow",
    which would be like "going out/blinking out" and reappearing on the other end.

Some people believe the energy requirements for conversion would be too extreme.
    But maybe it's better to think of it in terms of "existing vs nonexistence" rather than a conversion to energy.

There is no conversion -- only the anomalous leap... lol

of course Michael Crichton said the opposite.
    and his book Timeline was full of people who had "transcription errors" from too many jumps.

But then again this is like comparing a warp drive to a plasma engine.

See, Crichton's world didn't presume the existence of a divine blueprint, the pre-existing pattern that we yearn toward in any state.

"does perfect exist" and how?

edit: LUL you guys i forgot the link.
    a weird pdf about this topic

http://theliberatingsecret.org/readi...tum%20Leap.pdf

Quote How could it be that these invisible elements, which make up all matter, can be changed from particles to waves by how they are observed?
    This reality is beyond our human consciousness and our five senses. Or is it? All these particles and/or waves appear to be connected. How can it be that every atomic and subatomic element is hooked up? Is this invisible world a part of the spiritual realm?

I suppose the duality of matter being waves or particles and how quantum mechanics attempts to explain this revolutionary idea changed me forever. I caused me to do my own research, which led to the convergence of quantum mechanics and my personal spiritual revelation. I was about to take a quantum leap!

changing energy states -- from confinement to freedom?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 14th May 2014 at 22:52.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Please send me somewhere. I am interested!!! LOL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Please send me somewhere. I am interested!!! LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Nice to see that you are interested in Time, time travel, (and or teleportation) Steve, so am i - including the technology, software and "mental prep" to deal with it

Bob

Hi Stan - to what extent are you interested, like questioning or asking are there actual doable methods that can be built circa 2014? not just for viewing, but matter form transport (2 way) ?
    If Stan won't take the bait, I will. Are there actual methods/technologies that can be used or built now that will produce time traveling experiences? I have interests in many things the truth being that of utmost importance.
    (Insert signature here)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Bob (15th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Nice to see that you are interested in Time, time travel, (and or teleportation) Steve, so am i - including the technology, software and "mental prep" to deal with it

Bob

Hi Stan - to what extent are you interested, like questioning or asking are there actual doable methods that can be built circa 2014? not just for viewing, but matter form transport (2 way) ?
    If Stan won't take the bait, I will. Are there actual methods/technologies that can be used or built now that will produce time traveling experiences? I have interests in many things the truth being that of utmost importance.

Maybe Steve missed it too... there is a physics concept that is about defining what makes up reality from an energetic viewpoint. Like calling it coordinate space, non euclidean space, but more like defining space and time and their relationships in terms of frequency based holograms.. That totally explains the concept, following what a frequency space hologram viewpoint is..

I and our small group have explored this since 1988.

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

remember the navigators from Dune?

they observe the universe and change it somehow. "foldspace".

that creeps me out SO bad.

Quote A Guild Navigator (alternately Guildsman or Steersmen)[1] is a fictional humanoid in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. In this series and its derivative works, starships called heighliners employ a scientific phenomenon known as the Holtzman effect to "fold space" and thereby travel great distances across the universe instantaneously.[2] Humans mutated through the consumption of and exposure to massive amounts of the spice melange,[3] Navigators are able to use a limited form of prescience to safely navigate interstellar space.[4] Control of these Navigators gives the Spacing Guild its monopoly on interstellar travel and banking, making the organization a balance of power against the Padishah Emperor and the assembled noble Houses of the Landsraad.[5]

The Holtzman effect[1] is a fictional scientific phenomenon in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert, beginning with the 1965 novel Dune. The effect is never explained in detail, but it makes (among other things) defensive force shields and instantaneous space travel possible.[2]

Frank Herbert was inconsistent with the spelling of "Holtzman," resulting in the variant spellings "Holtzmann" (1976's Children of Dune)[3] and "Holzmann" (1985's Chapterhouse: Dune).[4] This may be intentional, as Herbert mutated other words and names over the several millennia the Dune series spans, such as the change of "Arrakis" to "Rakis" and "Caladan" to "Dan" beginning with Heretics of Dune (1984).[5]

According to the Legends of Dune prequel trilogy by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson (2002–2004), the Holtzman effect is named after the scientist who discovered it, Tio Holtzman (though for many of its applications, Holtzman in fact takes credit for the mathematical theories of his assistant, Norma Cenva).[6]

Holtzman effect has something to do with unified field right?

Quote The effect is used in this case to fold space at the quantum level, allowing the Spacing Guild's heighliner ships to instantaneously travel far distances across space. However, the chaotic and seemingly non-deterministic quantum nature of "foldspace" requires at least limited prescience on the part of the human navigator; otherwise the absurdly complex mathematics involved in producing reliable physical projections of such events would only be possible with advanced computers, which are strictly prohibited because of mankind's crusade against thinking machines, the Butlerian Jihad. To this effect, the Guild produces melange-saturated Navigators who intuitively "see paths through foldspace" in this way.[2] This stumbling block is overcome several thousand years after the events of Dune when Ixian scientists develop mechanical replacements for Guild Navigators.[5]

Quote In physics, a unified field theory (UFT), occasionally referred to as a uniform field theory,[1] is a type of field theory that allows all that is usually thought of as fundamental forces and elementary particles to be written in terms of a single field. There is no accepted unified field theory, and thus it remains an open line of research. The term was coined by Einstein, who attempted to unify the general theory of relativity with electromagnetism. The "theory of everything" and Grand Unified Theory are closely related to unified field theory, but differ by not requiring the basis of nature to be fields, and often by attempting to explain physical constants of nature.

This article describes unified field theory as it is currently understood in connection with quantum theory. Earlier attempts based on classical physics are described in the article on classical unified field theories.

There may be no a priori reason why the correct description of nature has to be a unified field theory. However, this goal has led to a great deal of progress in modern theoretical physics and continues to motivate research.

According to the current understanding of physics, forces are not transmitted directly between objects, but instead are described by intermediary entities called fields. All four of the known fundamental forces are mediated by fields, which in the Standard Model of particle physics result from exchange of gauge bosons. Specifically the four interactions to be unified are:

Strong interaction: the interaction responsible for holding quarks together to form neutrons and protons, and holding neutrons and protons together to form nuclei. The exchange particle that mediates this force is the gluon.
    Electromagnetic interaction: the familiar interaction that acts on electrically charged particles. The photon is the exchange particle for this force.
    Weak interaction: a repulsive short-range interaction responsible for some forms of radioactivity, that acts on electrons, neutrinos, and quarks. It is governed by the W and Z bosons.
    Gravitational interaction: a long-range attractive interaction that acts on all particles. The postulated exchange particle has been named the graviton.

Modern unified field theory attempts to bring these four interactions together into a single framework.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton
    Quote In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravitation in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton is expected to be massless (because the gravitational force appears to have unlimited range) and must be a spin-2 boson. The spin follows from the fact that the source of gravitation is the stress–energy tensor, a second-rank tensor (compared to electromagnetism's spin-1 photon, the source of which is the four-current, a first-rank tensor). Additionally, it can be shown that any massless spin-2 field would give rise to a force indistinguishable from gravitation, because a massless spin-2 field must couple to (interact with) the stress–energy tensor in the same way that the gravitational field does.[4] This result suggests that, if a massless spin-2 particle is discovered, it must be the graviton, so that the only experimental verification needed for the graviton may simply be the discovery of a massless spin-2 particle.[5]
    http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic.../tachyons.html

Quote Do tachyons exist?

There was a young lady named Bright,
    Whose speed was far faster than light.
    She went out one day,
    In a relative way,
    And returned the previous night!

— Reginald Buller

It is a well known fact that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. At best, a massless particle travels at the speed of light. But is this really true? In 1962, Bilaniuk, Deshpande, and Sudarshan, Am. J. Phys. 30, 718 (1962), said "no".

p.s. 2012
    CERN Time Travels Into the Past Where Einstein Is Still Saying “Nothing Travels Faster Than Light”, and Now They’re Stuck! How Many Billions of Dollars Will It Take to Save Them from Themselves?

lol

special relativity does not forbid the existence of particles that travel faster than light at all times (tachyons).

look at all the contradictions in this ****:

Quote A tachyonic field, or simply tachyon, is a quantum field with an imaginary mass that represents an instability. The term "tachyon" was coined by Gerald Feinberg in a 1967 paper[1] that studied quantum fields with imaginary mass. Feinberg believed such fields permitted faster than light propagation, but it was soon realized that Feinberg's model in fact did not allow for superluminal speeds,[2] and instead that an imaginary mass causes an instability to a process known as tachyon condensation.

Today, the term "tachyon" refers both to hypothetical particles that always move faster than light and to fields with imaginary mass.[3] The latter have come to play an important role in modern physics[4][5][6] and are discussed in popular books on physics.[3][7]

Due to the instability caused by the imaginary mass, any configuration in which one or more field excitations are tachyonic will spontaneously decay. In some cases this decay ends with another, stable configuration with no tachyons. A famous example is the condensation of the Higgs boson in the Standard Model of particle physics. Under no circumstances do any excitations ever propagate faster than light in such theories — the presence or absence of a tachyonic mass has no effect whatsoever on the maximum velocity of signals.[2]

In modern physics, all fundamental particles are regarded as localized excitations of fields. Tachyons are unusual because the instability prevents any such localized excitations from existing. Any localized perturbation, no matter how small, starts an exponentially growing cascade that strongly affects physics everywhere inside the future light cone of the perturbation.[2]

"you'll die in a ditch you son of a bitch,
    you're into time travel now lol"

p.s. can someone smart tell me if this is important or not:
    http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.1894
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 15th May 2014 at 05:18.

10. Link to Post #27
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I love the dune novels.
    (Insert signature here)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #28
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,791 times in 3,258 posts

If time travel is possible, has been possible, will ever be possible; it is with us now.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bob (15th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I cannot believe that no person on Avalon is at all interested in time travel experiments being done in diverse countries today. I posted a video earlier today and have received no comments whatever. There are many issues which are imperative to our future here on Earth and also our timeline.

Stan
    Hi Stan (Aranuk) - ever since I could look at the clock and wondered why that thing on the wall was forcing a belief that it would never run backwards, I have explored the concepts as often as I could about defining the existence for me what it is like, how it is mapped, what makes it unique. At one point just to create and test a mockup to see what it would be like, I changed the gears in the clock around so it would run backwards to "see" what it felt like, if that provided any satisfaction. One thing that kept sticking with me, as if there was a "planted" vision from somewhere, never to forget, was to look at what happens when two flows crash into each other, each being extraordinarily strong, what comes off. Not looking at that in CERN concepts, but looking at it in terms of the spectral frequencies. One would think that all those frequencies present would be in normal retarded time viewpoint, , but something kept niggling at me that I was missing something.. Finally in the later 80's after having explored "field exciting" the Great pyramid, Gizeh, I had one of those epiphany moments. That had to do with there is an advanced but normally ignored component, the advanced or backward wavefront. I developed then technology to work with that component.

An interesting article to read comes out of http://www.colorado.edu/philosophy/v.../localepr.html Colorado university, Stenger's work being discussed.

Here is a quote from that:

"Feynman used the idea of motion backward in time when he invented his famous diagrams in the late 1940s. Dirac had developed his fully-relativistic quantum theory of the electron in 1928, and discovered that it contained negative energy solutions. These solutions were identified as anti-electrons or positrons. Positrons were observed as predicted in 1932. Following Stückelberg [Stückelberg 1942] and Wheeler, Feynman re-interpreted positrons as electrons moving backward in time [Feynman 1948, 1949a, 1949b, 1965b].

"Feynman's idea grew out of his earlier work at Princeton as a graduate student of John Wheeler. Together they had developed a theory of electromagnetic waves involving solutions of Maxwell's equations that travel both ways in time, the so called retarded and advanced waves. The advanced waves traveled backward in time, that is, they arrived at the detector before they left their source. Despite their presence as valid solutions to Maxwell's equations, advanced waves had been previously ignored by less bold thinkers [For an amusing anecdote concerning Feynman's first talk on the subject, given before Einstein, Pauli, and other physics greats, see Feynman 1986, pp. 77-80]. Feynman later extended the idea to quantum field theory, in which waves are particles and vice versa, associating antiparticles with the advanced waves [Feynman 1948. See also Stückelberg 1942]."

During testing we regularly experienced (we as our small testing/duplication group) effects which started BEFORE the experiment was turned on. Then developing methods to selectively tune and control the phenom was looked at, how to maximize, and how to focus more accurately. From my work in this field, the creation of as Tesla_Wtc points out, "folding space" I suppose one could say is the generation of 3D flimsy "force fields" that have a defined periphery barrier (a defined border in other words).. Or electromagnetics effects which stop at pre-defned distances. Some of the experiments explored from a point source, (which would radiate in 360 degrees equally), that the spherical field could be shaped, that MORE energy was present at a distance than at closer distances to the point source.. Unheard of in normal inverse or square or inverse cube laws. But that is some of what happens messing around with the "advanced" wave phenom.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This video in which Former astronaut Wubbo J. Ockels gives us a brief introduction in what he calls "chronocentrism" belongs to this thread I believe.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to animovado For This Post:

Nasu (19th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2