+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Nature of TPTB

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default The Nature of TPTB

I'd like to share a bit of my personal insight concerning the dreaded "Powers that Be."

Many of you may know this already, but I'll quickly summarize. Since I was quite young, people have always seemed to tell me "things." Personal stories, family secrets; just about everything that burdens their soul at the time. Because of this odd trait, I have been able to gather not only a multitude of varying friends, but a unique perspective as to how "things run," and who may be "running them," and why. This talent, of sorts, has lead me to form several close relationships with individuals who posses a bit larger piece of the puzzle than most of us carry.

---

The way I've come to view it; those in control generally believe they're holding power for a reason. They believe that they're superior, in many different ways, to the general population, who would be lost and misguided without them.

But it's an odd sort of relationship. It's not so much that these individuals possess an attitude of "care" and "guidance" toward the masses; it's more so that they believe the general population to be just plain dumb, in simple terms. They find the masses as a burden, more so than as working peasants.

A loose analogy here; consider a few adults having "grown up talk," and their children in a room across the hall playing video games. As long as their children stay busy with this activity, and don't bother the adults while they talk, everything will be fine. But if the children decided to let several of their friends into the home, or start causing a real ruckus, or worse yet, pester their parents to be part of the conversations; discipline may likely occur.

This is the attitude, although much more severe, that seems to be prevalent with inside, controlling groups. As long as the general population does not deviate, cause too much trouble, or pester the "parents," no harm need occur.

Here's the problem. Many, on the inside, believe we have already committed all three acts. We've polluted and over-populated the planet, and most tragic; we're beginning to poke our noses into "the business." They find it necessary that some form of "discipline" occur to compensate for the damages, as well as to prevent the masses from understanding "the business."

Now, there is much disagreement and disharmony among these individuals. Imagine a group of seven bank robbers, all in a room, planning to steal from the Smithsonian. What happens when one of the men leaves the room for a few moments? What happens when a few of the men feel "ignored" from the planning? Division and opposition.

In short; those with power may agree over a general "plan," but there's much, much division and opposition within groups and inner-groups, that limit the scope of power truly held by these individuals.

Many people wonder why these individuals continue playing this "power game," even when faced with their own mortality. It seems they continue simply because they enjoy it. It's a trip, of sorts, to these individuals. They know that one day, they too, will face death, along with all the consequences of what they've done; but for the moment, they're overwhelmed with the rush their "work" brings. They seem to rise into a disillusioned, god-like state of arrogance and ignorance.

With this, one must also incorporate all of their inner-feelings of "superiority" over the masses, as well as their own personal struggles. After all, these individuals are human beings, just like you and I. Most have families, friends, hobbies, desires, loves, and fears. They're not demons, they're humans.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that some, in the highest of echelons of certain groups, may communicate with lower entities, or what many call "reptile beings." I'm also not ruling out the possibility that above the secretive ruling groups of humans we have on the planet, there may be several more tiers of power. I'm merely speaking from what I've been able to gather.

This thread doesn't even begin to describe what these groups are doing, when they plan to do it, how they plan to accomplish these goals, or who may be on the "inside."

I simply wanted to try to explain something that no one seems to bother with.

The Why.
    Last edited by Dale; 19th October 2010 at 14:22.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: The Nature of TPTB

A simple explanation ...
    A few maybe able to control the many. But a minimum percentage is needed ... if the many grows (in absolute numbers) the relatively few have to grow in absolute numbers too.
    If you put too many rats in a cage they will turn on each other .... that's WHY they need the absolute numbers to be reduced or they will exterminate themselves.

A more theoretical answer ...
    You indicated it right it begins with WHY and then an agenda is designed for it containing the what, how and when ...
    However we can only see and detect the what, how and when so we need reversed engineering to discover the why.

I mentioned the documentary "Century of the self" before in another thread ... basically it discusses how power-brokers
    think that the masses can turn into something dangerous and that we should not be left to think for ourselves.
    They feel the need to take control and herd us like they feel fit.
    It's only one of many themes of course ... but this one pops up more and more lately.

3. Link to Post #3
    illuminate

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    Many people wonder why these individuals continue playing this "power game," even when faced with their own mortality. It seems they continue simply because they enjoy it. It's a trip, of sorts, to these individuals. They know that one day, they too, will face death, along with all the consequences of what they've done; but for the moment, they're overwhelmed with the rush their "work" brings. They seem to rise into a disillusioned, god-like state of arrogance and ignorance.
    Many do it simply because they can... fitting a classic definition of a psychopath
    They also know it's an experiment and that death is NOT an ending.
    Great thread, thanks!

To paint a picture...

Quote THE PSYCHOPATH - The Mask of Sanity

Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.

How will you live your life?

What will you do with your huge and secret advantage, and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?

The answer will depend largely on just what your desires happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people - whether they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia, while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions. Some human beings are brilliant and talented, some are dull-witted, and most, conscience or not, are somewhere in between. There are violent people and nonviolent ones, individuals who are motivated by blood lust and those who have no such appetites.

Provided you are not forcibly stopped, you can do anything at all.

If you are born at the right time, with some access to family fortune, and you have a special talent for whipping up other people's hatred and sense of deprivation, you can arrange to kill large numbers of unsuspecting people. With enough money, you can accomplish this from far away, and you can sit back safely and watch in satisfaction.

Crazy and frightening - and real, in about 4 percent of the population....

4. Link to Post #4
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

From my point of view I would add further speculation:
    Imagine that there is group of souls that purposefully reincarnate within same bloodlines. the "purity" of blood needed to create vehicles that old ones are comfortable with. Same goes for manners and the like. Elite seem to be quite neophobic.
    I see contempt those people have towards all us here, think Dale's comparison to unruly children apply, though I might add: unruly neighbour children.
    Those people know they need this pyramid composed of us to make their rule possible. After all somebody need to toil their fields and prepare their food.

Now, they seem to be blindsided though: things like industrial revolution, or internet revolution caught them by surprise, simply because they only think in extrapolating existing trends.

Now ofcourse, there is problem with this picture: it does not account for black projects and the like. Elite described above is incapable of having a vision of such magnitude.
    Way I see it, there is at least one another group that had such vision and piggybacked elite drones during WWII. This group have no problems with new approaches, extremely so. But it also seemed to lack any semblance of empathy. And they got to stars and beyond.

I think that any of strange behaviour we see is because elite know something that bites is out there and might be coming back. But that is just my theory.
    Last edited by Luke; 19th October 2010 at 16:51.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    Imagine that there is group of souls that purposefully reincarnate within same bloodlines. the "purity" of blood needed to create vehicles that old ones are comfortable with.
    I think there is link to "Conscious dying" ... I am not sure (so speculation also) but it appears to me that the secret is in 'taking your knowledge, experience and memory with you into the next life".
    Why there is so much emphasis on the biological continuation of bloodlines versus continuation of soul/consciousness ... I don't know

6. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

I would agree with that line of reasoning, operator

Imagine "crossing over" with mind body and soul intact...

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Many do it simply because they can... fitting a classic definition of a psychopath
    Definitely. Those in control are quite a mixed group of personalities. From my encounters, some are kindhearted folk who understand what they're working on, and who they're running with; but are completely oblivious to the implications of what they're involved in. Others, especially those in higher reaches, seem to be complete sociopaths.

It's an odd bunch we're dealing with, here.

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think there is link to "Conscious dying" ... I am not sure (so speculation also) but it appears to me that the secret is in 'taking your knowledge, experience and memory with you into the next life".
    Why there is so much emphasis on the biological continuation of bloodlines versus continuation of soul/consciousness ... I don't know
    That's been a mystery to me as well, and at first I disregarded it. But more recently I've felt - although consciousness is primary - there is also something in the blood, psychic abilities perhaps, that can be passed down. I use to think that the royalty & other PTB intermarried only to keep the wealth and power within their small group, but now I wonder, especially after reading years back The Spear of Destiny which talked some about thi. Also personal experiences metaphysical experiences I've had.

Dale, I think I understand what you're saying, and I agree with seeing us as annoying children. Regarding the WHY I suspect they are totally ego controlled, even the ones who seem to be kind, as the ego has many faces. And you ask why, even facing their own mortality, they continue to play these games - if the ego can still be strong when the body dies, I suspect it wins, as that is the consciousness that the soul will bring forth in the next life. The ego will do anything to keep a soul from connecting to their higher self. And power is a great ego aphrodisiac - also thinking you're smarter than the worker bees. Just my thoughts.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

TraineeHuman (21st October 2010)

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote I think there is link to "Conscious dying" ... I am not sure (so speculation also) but it appears to me that the secret is in 'taking your knowledge, experience and memory with you into the next life".
    Bingo! This is whole point of the game (my personal perspective). I think it is not that simple and there is more to the story.

Lets see how the thread will evolve. Thanks Dale for starting it.

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FrankoL (here)
    Bingo! This is whole point of the game (my personal perspective). I think it is not that simple and there is more to the story.
    Indeed there is ... I am absolutely no expert but I know the free masons have it in their rituals, Jezus 'chose' his death (at least according the storyline) and some of the indigenous cultures
    seem to have the ritual of leaving and die sitting on a rock ...

The rock seems no coincidence either ... good place for meditation.

12. Link to Post #11
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Dale,

I'd like to share a bit of my personal insight concerning the dreaded "Powers that Be."
    [...]
    This thread doesn't even begin to describe what these groups are doing, when they plan to do it, how they plan to accomplish these goals, or who may be on the "inside."
    The Why.
    Excellent post. I would hazard that the why may have a possible solution in the king of the hill and/or alpha male memes. If I'm not mistaken, and I'm currently too busy to go and do the research, but once a lion becomes the leader of a herd, the only males allowed to remain in that herd are subordinate males. Those males with other ideas are quickly dispossessed and/or banished from the herd (if they are lucky enough to survive the alpha male's instincts for dominance, that is). Offspring sired by males other than the alpha male are at great risk of being harmed. It usually takes age and a bold male from within the herd to replace the leadership. I'm no behavioral expert of the leos, nor one of humans for that matter, but such an arrangement of power seems to stem from natural instincts.

Alpha-male behavior can be quickly recognized in human organization in the ubiquitous pyramidal power design. If we understand this power structure as a natural byproduct of our genes, then things begin to make some sense. But then we are faced with another byproduct of our genes, namely, the rational structure. Humans tend to reason things out; this often means the integration of concepts like fairness, justice, charity, selflessness, etc. Enter the directorship of memes.

In short, and to use a computer metaphor, genes give us our assembler language code; memes give us our higher language code. Indeed, one can argue that memes are the highest ordering of our genes.

So why are things the way they are? My guess is that our base/basic instincts for alpha dominance are currently still more powerful than our ratiocinative abilities. TPTB understand this; they also understand that their powerbase is largely held together by base instincts; they further understand the rapidity of evolution towards the brain and away from the brawn; finally, they of mostly brawn are engaged in a last conflict with those of mostly brain. The systematic dumbing down of the human race can be viewed, in this narrative, as TPTBs' desperate attempt at maintaining their regent status on the hill. Alas, if they were less of brawn and more of brain, perhaps TPTB would see the futility of hanging on to the primitive game of lions on the jungle plain, a game that has no future when bigger memes arrive and sort the day.

MHO, OC.

Last edited by Zook; 19th October 2010 at 19:01.

13. Link to Post #12
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Why.
    NON-WISDOM FROM THE TALMUD

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Now ofcourse, there is problem with this picture: it does not account for black projects and the like. Elite described above is incapable of having a vision of such magnitude.
    Way I see it, there is at least one another group that had such vision and piggybacked elite drones during WWII. This group have no problems with new approaches, extremely so. But it also seemed to lack any semblance of empathy. And they got to stars and beyond.
    From what I've experienced, TPTB are a complex bunch to understand. One would need a fine-tip Sharpie marker, several hours, and a room full of easels to map the intricate relationships between opposing parties, factions, and individuals.

Just like my previous analogy, (the room full of museum robbers,) TPTB are not unified in one, cohesive group. Although many on the inside have very similar goals, their ideologies and platforms are quite different. There's much division into groups, orders, and brotherhoods. Some groups are heavily into the occult, while others are more scientific and based in physical observations. Some groups are poking their noses into the far reaches of space with advanced technology, while others are toying the the limits of the human psyche.

Another misconception I'd like to address is the lumping of all "insiders" into the category of "evil monsters." This doesn't seem to be the case, from my experiences. There are certainly quite sociopathic individuals in the highest echelons of some of these groups, (particularly the more scientific, Nihilistic, groups,) but many are either oblivious to what they're contributing to, consider what their work crucial to the survival of the human race, or are simply enjoying the feeling of playing with "toys" and knowledge most people will never even know exists.

15. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

..because every man/woman has their own "good reasons". In the end it is always the ways we are the same that enable "them", but it is also these way we are the same that make it all so very important. Without "them" we would be far more lost than many seem to feel ''we" are now. An example of what "not to be" is just as powerful as a "good" example.

This design is perfectly imperfect.

0.001% do it simply because we've let them.. (which is something "we" should take resposibility for). To me this is the same as "because they can" in that 'they can" because 'we let them".

A complex bunch indeed.

In light, of love
    Shaynard

16. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Greetings, fellow humans!

My first ever post on this forum! Very exciting!

I personally find human nature very fascinating. I believe you only get to know yourself by doing, not by talking about it. For example, we see movies and read stories about superheroes. These fictional characters have something that no other human has: some can fly, some are very smart and so on. The big difference is what they DO with what they have. Intelligence is not what you know, it is what you can do with what you know.

How many of us dream of being able to change the world? I would guess at some point in our lives, we all do. However, how can we be absolutely sure that by changing the world according to our view we make the world better?

A fine example of human nature unleashed are our politicians and our celebrities. Most of these people have more power and resources than the average human. What do these people do with this advantage? All you have to do is power on your TV, watch and be disgusted.

I imagine TPTB (singular) is a single individual (no, not God). Over thousands of years, this particular entity must have managed to eliminate all of its enemies. Otherwise, it would be a poor excuse for a PTB. This entity might not even be on Earth, for by now it surely figured out space travel. The smaller PTB might think they are TPTB, but in fact they are playing the singular entity's game. A manager is in charge of its employees, but it answers to higher management. The day we begin to really and truly bother this entity would be our last day.

Quote I am absolutely no expert but I know the free masons have it in their rituals, Jezus 'chose' his death (at least according the storyline)
    Operator, you have the honor of being the first person I quote in a post. Are you referring to the so-called Masonic Christ, Hiram Abiff? The reason he chose to die has nothing to do with preserving knowledge for future incarnations. It has to do with keeping knowledge secret.

Paul

17. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

It would seem that there logically must be something carried forward into the next phase after "death" - otherwise doesn't nature have it backwards? If not, shouldn't we be born old and wise with all that knowledge synthesized into our being and then get younger and more lithe and flexible and be able to apply that knowledge and wisdom to our actions, in particular our very important reproductive activities? Then we would end up as pure and godlike children being rocked in our cradles, sang to and tenderly loved by our parents before passing into the great beyond. If we don't carry something forward what is the point of our lives and all our suffering and experience? Hell by the time most humans have just begun to "mature" they are past the reproductive age and have missed the opportunity to pass along the learning genetically to offspring to benefit future generations! It is no coincidence that the Egyptian mummies are depicted on their mummy cases with EYES WIDE OPEN

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

With this, one must also incorporate all of their inner-feelings of "superiority" over the masses, as well as their own personal struggles. After all, these individuals are human beings, just like you and I. Most have families, friends, hobbies, desires, loves, and fears. They're not demons, they're humans.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that some, in the highest of echelons of certain groups, may communicate with lower entities, or what many call "reptile beings." I'm also not ruling out the possibility that above the secretive ruling groups of humans we have on the planet, there may be several more tiers of power. I'm merely speaking from what I've been able to gather.

This thread doesn't even begin to describe what these groups are doing, when they plan to do it, how they plan to accomplish these goals, or who may be on the "inside." I simply wanted to try to explain something that no one seems to bother with. The Why.
    I for one am ALL about the WHY lol
    But I am not quite clear as to what - ' the Why' you are addressing or asking....

Me I want to know - Why is it that those that are the next tier down or the tier below that (just the plain 'elite' folk with families ) - assisting (aiding and abetting) in perpetuating the myth of tier above. Or are they standing clear - to save their own skin - waiting for 1st tier to just die off? And then believe that any following collateral damage is just that?

Why are they setting up people to act as whistle blowers and thus to take all the risks, the fall and the ridicule?

I see movements like TED that seem to have a global perspective on saving this planet and thus are trying to advance society as a whole - But they also have their elitist moments.

Frankly, I feel that the majority of us on this list are at the bottom of the barrel regarding any concern the 'elite' may have about US in the world.
    If we are an example of a segment of society that thinks we know anything about any of it. They have seriously nothing to worry about.
    That is not any way any attempt at dismissing any of the work people have genuinely tried to educate people - it is just that no one will hear it.
    They know it as much as we know it.

The only thing that will make any difference in my belief is through divine intervention! lol
    Look at what they have been getting away with for eons now?

19. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

I seriously doubt that any card-carrying member of TPTB would bother posting on this forum let alone commingling with the riff-raff. But they could be lurkers! I have had limited experience with these types but the one man I did get to know well referred to money in general as "my money" (it took me awhile to get it peasant that I am) and when I asked him what he liked best about being rich and powerful he said he "didn't have to deal with anyone he didn't want to." It was all about social networking for him and he actually saw his "work" as being about accruing power and wealth, though in my opinion he disguised his venality with his parsimonious and selective form of investment/philanthropy - which also by the way paid some of his own basic operating expenses. He lived to be very old - and as far as I know died, though if anyone could have purchased immortality, it would have been him - he had great zest for life. I do not know about his religious or spiritual belief - his emphasis was always on manipulating the pragmatic and scientific as a means to power and wealth. I wouldn't put it past him to have been a member of a secret society (Illuminati) but I have no proof of that. He was totally private and very behind the scenes.........but he pulled many levers.

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by psmith (here)
    Operator, you have the honor of being the first person I quote in a post. Are you referring to the so-called Masonic Christ, Hiram Abiff?
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum.

No I actually was summing it up and referring to Jezus Christ as next in the list after the free Masons. I didn't do extensive studies into the free masons
    but I think in one of the initiation rituals (with a noose around your neck) is the reference to conscious dying.
    In the story of Jezus Christ we're told that he winked Judas who started the whole process ... he also announced his own death.

If he really died and if this is the exact story is a whole different discussion of course ... but would be off topic in this thread.

21. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Why do they do it ? Good question.

They might do it because being in a position of power and influence they have a more direct and in most cases unknowing connection to the negative influences that appear to inhabit and shape this planet's 3d reality.By having this connection they might be able to be easily guided in certain directions and to make certain decisions that fit into a long term agenda.This might happen gradually and unknowingly to most of the people involved.

They might thank themselves for their good fortune but the truth might be a lot different as to why they have had that good fortune.Their disdain of the sleeping masses might just be a reflection of the negative forces that guide them.Just as the sleeping masses have a blinkered view of reality so do the ptb.Looking at it in this way one cannot hold most of the ptb personally responsible for the current state of play even though they are partially responsible for it.

Many of these people probably think they are doing the right thing etc.They don't give the status quo much thought and just carry on living their lives oblivious to the bigger picture around them.The deeper you are in the system the harder it might be to wake up.The wake up call might just be around the corner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast