+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Angels: Beautiful... Demons: Ugly

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Angels: Beautiful... Demons: Ugly

When are we going to learn not to see things (everything) in black and white...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

MzVaFf (20th October 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Beautiful dan! that is my point...

Dark... Light... is NOT black and white.

Peace messages covered in sugar only make it easier to swallow. It does NOT guarentee that it is positive.

Actions speak louder then words...they are harder to fake to.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

And lets not foget all angels have a human appearance, but that's just for us, so we are not terrified.

5. Link to Post #24
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Human? are you sure?

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

only the good ones

7. Link to Post #26
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

lol

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

what can i say lol looks just like me

9. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

The One
    Quote And lets not foget all angels have a human appearance, but that's just for us, so we are not terrified.
    Ha ha....good one, The One That goes for extraterrestrials also, same thing Once I've been on a terrace and a young thirtyish man walked past, looking very pre-ocupied.
    I felt something very very strange about him, not visibly though, immediately. He positioned himself on the corner of the street, kind of scanning...looked like he was listening to something in his ears..... or head....maybe? Without knowing why my eyes were drawn to his behaviour and very tense way of standing there. I was cautious as he caught my eyes the moment he stood still to position himself. I kept glancing sideways, thinking...Okay, what if this man isn't human at all? A shapeshifter? That fascinated me, but after a while I forgot about it, enjoying my latte machiato... He simply left one moment and that was all. The other time I met someone special was in a bus, feeling very downhearted. I had to leave at the next busstop, a so called "mentally retarded" person stood next to me. The bus stopped and just before stepping down he laid his hand on my shoulder and comforted me. I will never forget this gesture, it moved me very much. This man's eyes and soul witnessed my sadness and his soul wasn't mentally retarded..........I will never forget that loving gesture, such unconditionally and freely given love. An angel in my bus. The white tiger in your picture is wonderful, Celine, it's my Chinese astrological animal...how nice! Your Avatar is magical by the way, dear Celine.
    I love to discuss angels, demons, Eve of Eden and dragons, snakes....there's so much judgement and taboo on these creatures. I love dragons, the scene of Harry Potter fighting the dragon is magnificent. For me, dragons are the guardians of the gold that is on the bottom of my soul. When passed, overcoming all that is witholding me expressing myself, they give up their resistance, become very gentle and subdued, to me, defending me with fierceness. The gold is my deepest truth and the most shining qualities and potential that is in me. I love the image of St. Michael holding the dragon at bay, without killing it. Demons, dragons and devils are soooo cute, they made themselves so ugly and disgusting, only to frighten us, inside they are so sweet and longing for love, just want to cuddle them to death...... Nice thread, Celine. I wish I knew how to post pictures....... Happy Tint.

10. Link to Post #29
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Celine,

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    [...]
    Now this is not a discussion on Mother Teresa...so i dont wish to focus on that so let me give you another image of an angel

I know this is a bit off from the point you are trying to make, but I've looked at the above photo now eight or nine times. It was a bit difficult at first - and very sad each time; still, with each view, I find that the baby gets more and more beautiful. So what precisely is "ugliness", anyway? Is beauty a standard understanding of what pleasures our eyes? And is ugly a standard understanding of what doesn't; or perhaps even a nonstandard version of beauty?

Are the two understandings related by the amount of effort/adjustment our minds have to make to process the visual signal?

Quote My point is they dont look like this all the time

You know, Celine, each time I returned to this page, I less and less noticed the above (standard) beautiful image of the angel, almost as if it no longer existed in your post.

I guess that which matters goes deep into the heart and the heart then readjusts our eyes to see nonstandard forms of beauty. Anyhow, I hope the baby is in the best of places, wherever it is today. Can't begin to tell you how I feel about those who decided it was their right to mess with the genetic codes of all lifeforms in the region (e.g. when they included depleted uranium in their weapons arsenal).

Thanks for the juxtaposition.

11. Link to Post #30
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    what can i say lol looks just like me

You are beautiful!!

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    I wish I knew how to post pictures....... Happy Tint.
    The Eve archtype is one that touches each woman..and some men.

It is a noble battle to be the mother of creation

But before creation..came Lilith

Ps: to post images just click the icon that looks like a little tree next to the envelope, and paste in link to pic

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Celine,

I know this is a bit off from the point you are trying to make, but I've looked at the above photo now eight or nine times. It was a bit difficult at first - and very sad each time; still, with each view, I find that the baby gets more and more beautiful. So what precisely is "ugliness", anyway? Is beauty a standard understanding of what pleasures our eyes? And is ugly a standard understanding of what doesn't; or perhaps even a nonstandard version of beauty?

Are the two understandings related by the amount of effort/adjustment our minds have to make to process the visual signal?

You know, Celine, each time I returned to this page, I less and less noticed the above (standard) beautiful image of the angel, almost as if it no longer existed in your post.

I guess that which matters goes deep into the heart and the heart then readjusts our eyes to see nonstandard forms of beauty. Anyhow, I hope the baby is in the best of places, wherever it is today. Can't begin to tell you how I feel about those who decided it was their right to mess with the genetic codes of all lifeforms in the region (e.g. when they included depleted uranium in their weapons arsenal).

Thanks for the juxtaposition.

Thank you for sharing this very intimate point of view..

12. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Name:  awesome_angel_picture-367x274.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  11.0 KB

enjoy

13. Link to Post #32
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

That is beautiful.. did you take the picture?

14. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Voici mon secret.
    Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
    L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

~Antoine de Saint Exupery~

15. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Eyes use to be a good indicator.
    They still are - eye's are the window to the soul.
    Unfortunately, people have lost their ability to 'see'....

Instead of training our souls to see and feel - our souls have been entrained by confusion.

Over and over - they have been told that it is wrong to make a judgement call even righteous judgement. We have been brainwashed to believe it is all a reflection of our own thoughts. That is one reason why a lot of the 'new age' stuff is such nonsense. It is perpetuated by the PTB because it suits their agenda of perpetuating stupid.
    Mix age old wisdom with rubbish and people become so confused they just often give up.
    Now - If we 'see' evil it is because it is our own evil within our mind that is reflected - massively good physiological manipulation. Freud played a large part in that.

ANYONE that made it on to Opera has been subject to and likely perpetuates this manipulation - that is a given.
    Your Icon's in all the religious movements - especially all those that hold seminar's in enlightenment for $1000's of dollars.

I have looked into the eyes / shook the hand of one of the world's biggest new age gurus and been totally shocked at the emptiness of his eyes and the lack of light in his touch. You wouldn't even believe me if I said his name and it would probably send a riot of emotion of any of his believers here. lol Probably the only reason he is still around is from the adoration of the masses.
    Last edited by Chakra; 20th October 2010 at 18:34.

16. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    so, unlike this:description of angels from the Bible's book of Ezekiel:
    "They had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.... As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle."
    Technically - those were just one type of Angel...the Cherubim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...elic_hierarchy
    "Cherubim Main article: Cherub
    They have four faces: one of each a man, an ox, a lion, and an eagle. The ox-face is considered the "true face", as later on in Ezekiel the ox's face is called a cherub's face (Chapter 10). They have four conjoined wings covered with eyes, and they have ox's feet.
    Cherubim are considered the elect beings for the purpose of protection. Cherubim guard the way to the tree of life in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:24)[7] and the throne of God (Ezekiel 28:14-16).[8]

17. Link to Post #36
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

"Probably the only reason he is still around is from the adoration of the masses. "

can be said of many...

18. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Robin Williams
    Plastic Surgery
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=7BFNW8ATGhg

This is about the demons of plastic surgery.....hilarious, by this hugely talented Robin Williams, the best King's Jester after Danny Kaye
    He is one of my favorites, he shows his frustrations and hurt in a most beautiful way. Love him! He's an angel Tint.

19. Link to Post #38
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

20. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

an angel comes from the heart, can be any shape or form, but is closer to pure love than most beings here on this earth.......
    a being who put others before them, looks do not come into this.........
    when one looks into someones heart and sees an angel its time to regoice.......we can all be one if we allow ourselves to follow our hearts and the divine path before us
    like children, open in wonder and love

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4RsCfL_fA

however having spent some time studying the kabala, angels can also be the raw energy that are cogs within the universe.
    so i guess the term angel can mean many things
    love
    m
    ps demons have a different meaning as one looks back in time, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon
    Quote In religion and mythology, occultism and folklore, a demon (or daemon, daimon; from Greek δαίμων daimôn) is a supernatural being described as a spirit; the original neutral Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the ΚΟΙΝΈ (New Testament Greek) δαίμονεον, and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root, originally intended to denote a Spirit or Spiritual being.

In Ancient Near Eastern religions as well as in the derived Abrahamic traditions, including ancient and medieval Christian demonology, a demon is considered an "unclean spirit" which may cause demonic possession, to be addressed with an act of exorcism. In Western occultism and Renaissance magic, which grew out of an amalgamation of pagan Greco-Roman, Jewish and Christian tradition[citation needed], a demon is considered a spiritual entity that may be conjured and controlled. Many of the demons in literature were once fallen angels, however there are many that say that they are born-forged from Hell itself.[citation needed]

21. Link to Post #40
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast