+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cleansing Our Foods Before Consumption, Using Universal Energies

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Cleansing Our Foods Before Consumption, Using Universal Energies

I do this, too. I've also experimented with creating "orgonite" coasters to charge my drinks. Glasses of water that sit on the coaster taste much better, smoother, and lack that bleach/chlorine taste from treated tap water.

From my experience, the orgonite charger has to be re-charged itself after a certain amount of time, about a month I'd guess, by holding it and re-focusing your intentions into it.

To be honest the difference in water quality is staggering -- especially when I was living in NYC, which has some seriously over-treated, disgusting water. The charged water feels ridiculously smooth in your mouth and going down your throat. The chemical taste is completely gone. The tap water feels and tastes chalky in comparison.

The first time I tested this on a friend -- she's more sensitive than most, but not really awake yet as she hasn't been down the rabbit hole. I asked her if there were a difference between the two glasses. She tested both, and then said:

"OK, this one has obviously been purified."

Huge smile on my face! And then a very interesting discussion that followed, as I had to backpedal and explain quite a bit about our mysterious universe. But since she's open-minded, and had clearly seen the difference in the water, she was very interested to hear it all.

I also tested it on many other friends and found they could consistently pick out the charged water. Some percentage (20-30%) couldn't tell the difference, until I prodded them and told them to focus not on taste but mouth-feel, which was the real difference maker. Other than that -- I tried to remain true to the scientific method, didn't tell them what this was for or about, and poured the glasses at the same time. Only a few were completely shut down and could not, or refused, to detect a difference. (Would you be shocked to learn that these are among my most close-minded friends?)

In my opinion, though, the orgonite is simply a tool to help you focus your intention. It's not doing anything we can't already do, but by being a physical object that you can see and touch, I think it's easier to focus your intention into it, and persist in holding that intention in a localized spot.

That's my take, anyway.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Fairy Friend (17th May 2014), Omi (18th May 2014), Selene (17th May 2014), Valley (17th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Isn't that the same as saying grace, or thank you for all the plants, animals, people who picked and packed the foods, and the sweet mother earth that grew them in sun and rain? I mean, isn't that like a "thank you" to the Creator for providing the sun, rain, soil, people to farm the foods and brought them to the table. It seems like it to me. I mean, after a pig, cow, chicken, fish gave their lives for your meal, and the veggitable pickers, illegal undocumented or farm family, that tilled the soil, with God's grace of strength to the material vehicle that picked the foods, eh? Just thought I'd ask, because that is what "grace" means. To grace the table with healthy foods for your family, and bless the money spent, to pay the workers that went in hot sun, to bring it to the trucker, who then brought it to the supermarket/or food processing plant.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Fairy Friend (17th May 2014), Hervé (18th May 2014), outerheaven (17th May 2014), Selene (17th May 2014), Valley (17th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ice-Experiment...

This is the rice experiment recently tried on the forum. Enjoy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Omi (18th May 2014), outerheaven (17th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014), Violet (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Lifebringer... you make very good points... giving thanks is very powerful, and appropriate, of course. My intentions for this thread are more about us stepping more into the role of co-creator... taking a more "hands-on" approach... and getting more experimental with these subtle natural abilities, we all seem to have... yet are not using to the extent that we could be. I want to share how easy this can be, by sharing my own explorations in this area... and hopefully make this "work" more readily available and help take it "to another level"... so that we are more capable of helping ourselves and each other.

Peace...
    Last edited by Valley; 18th May 2014 at 14:51.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Thanks to everyone... i am so glad to be here... Selene i will add what you said to what Valley said.... Valley thanks for this topic.... i did try .... big diference. I´ll do everyday.
    In this Forum i can fell your energy... just fantasctic

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Omi (18th May 2014), Selene (18th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

imo what this does is creating a certain order in the water or food, based on the frequency of the thought or word. it doesn't put life energy in the food per se but the life force - however much is available - acts on the frequency and manifests it in the physical.

"positive" thoughts and words are regenerative. this would allow life force to flow in. "negative" thoughts and words are degenerative and block the flow of life force or reverse the flow.

whether it becomes healthy or not still depends on the place where you put the water or food, though. if the place itself is degenerative and has very low life force you can bless the water all you like and it will still be unhealthy. such places would be certain negative ley lines, the area above water veins or fault lines, or just certain parts of earth's natural energy grid. there are positive areas and negative counterparts. they're basically the reason why people get sick or degenerate early (cancer for example is just a form of rapid degeneration), notwithstanding the man-made degenerative factors. imo a body that is charged with life force from healthy food and perhaps sleep on a positive ley line is extremely unlikely to ever get sick. in fact, such a person will age more slowly, radiate health and with training may eventually be able to heal by the laying on of hands or just through directed thought. i believe i went a bit off-topic. sorry.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), outerheaven (18th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yes, betoobig... I hear you... I too, am so thankful to play a part in these fantastic forums here... and particularly now... here, in this thread I'd like to send a "surge of sympathy" to echo out and bless all participants, with special mention to Bill and the greater team, faithfully working behind the scenes to make this all possible for us to share and connect as we so love to do... THANK YOU!

PS... I can feel your guys' energies also... simply beautiful... and staggering at times... you are an awesome "group"... thank you all for being a part of my life in these dynamic "days of discovery".

I Love You ALL...
    Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Thanks to everyone... i am so glad to be here... Selene i will add what you said to what Valley said.... Valley thanks for this topic.... i did try .... big diference. I´ll do everyday.
    In this Forum i can fell your energy... just fantasctic
    Last edited by Valley; 18th May 2014 at 12:32.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member PixieDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 times in 212 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I once saw a movie about a Chinese (?) tradition in which a specific cuisine was so hard to learn. It had to do with cooking with the right emotions and it had people crying after food was served to them that was cooked by a sad cook. Of course movies tend to magnify a point, but it made the point alright. I never delved deeper into that but I found it interesting, should it be true.

Violet,

I have found this to be true in my own cooking. Though my family doesn't cry if I cook sad. There is a major difference in how my food tastes and comes out when I am in a good/bad mood. When I am in a good mood the food cooks just right and the seasoning accents just right. Everything is flavorful and juicy. When I am stressed or in a bad mood my food is dry, either tasteless or over seasoned and usually get burnt or just doesn't look good. It could be that when I'm in a bad mood I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing and focusing more on what is bothering me but that also has to do with focus and the energy I put into cooking.

Interesting thread and ideas valley. I appreciate your outlook on blessing and cleansing your food. I have to wonder though.... And I don't mean to challenge your beliefs but could it be that you change how you perceive the food and taste when performing the ritual instead of changing the foods quality?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PixieDust For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Omi (18th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014), Violet (18th May 2014), Wind (19th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

outerheaven, wonderful that you brought up the orgonite and the utility of physical objects to charge food/water with their positive energy

I also use charging objects for cleansing water, I've been interested in looking for some orgonite but at this moment I use crystals and Flower of Life coasters.
    Different crystals bring their own energy frequencies to cleanse the water, it's interesting to taste the subtle changes and effects.
    My personal favorites are the rose quartz and rainbow quartz.

Having grown up by the GW bridge in NJ, I can still remember the unpleasant, yucky taste from the tap water. I only used tap to rinse my mouth when brushing my teeth, and otherwise my parents never let me drink it- they always bought bottled water. Now that I think about it, I wonder which brand it was as I cannot recall- there are so many brands that fluoridate water, must take caution when choosing which kind of water to drink.

My family loves to eat, and besides myself they eat meat, fish, dairy, almost anything. So when I use some cleansing intentions of healing magic for the meals, I do it not just for myself but for everyone's food on the table. I understand and respect that some people enjoy the taste and benefits of meat, although I became a vegetarian few years back from a "food poisoning" experience I had when I ate meat in Cambodia. It changed my life completely and the way how I see food, among many other things that went in my mind while I worked there for a short time. Knowing now the effects that meat, fish, dairy, GMO foods have on the human body, no matter how strange of silly or ridiculous it may seem to some others, I bring my hands together into a prayer before receiving the nourishments. Its no theatrical show- thank you Selene for kindly mentioning earlier- its just an action that comes purely from my heart.

I do not live to eat, but feel blessed to be alive with the help of food and water being provided by Mother Earth.
    And I'm lucky to have a family that is not necessarily on the same page in terms of cleansing food/water, but is accepting and understanding of this phenomena.
    This thread has such a positive healing vibe from many of us here, either sharing stories or just reading the posts.
    Thanks again to Valley and everyone!
    Love & light

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    I do this, too. I've also experimented with creating "orgonite" coasters to charge my drinks. Glasses of water that sit on the coaster taste much better, smoother, and lack that bleach/chlorine taste from treated tap water.

From my experience, the orgonite charger has to be re-charged itself after a certain amount of time, about a month I'd guess, by holding it and re-focusing your intentions into it.

To be honest the difference in water quality is staggering -- especially when I was living in NYC, which has some seriously over-treated, disgusting water. The charged water feels ridiculously smooth in your mouth and going down your throat. The chemical taste is completely gone. The tap water feels and tastes chalky in comparison.

The first time I tested this on a friend -- she's more sensitive than most, but not really awake yet as she hasn't been down the rabbit hole. I asked her if there were a difference between the two glasses. She tested both, and then said:

Huge smile on my face! And then a very interesting discussion that followed, as I had to backpedal and explain quite a bit about our mysterious universe. But since she's open-minded, and had clearly seen the difference in the water, she was very interested to hear it all.

I also tested it on many other friends and found they could consistently pick out the charged water. Some percentage (20-30%) couldn't tell the difference, until I prodded them and told them to focus not on taste but mouth-feel, which was the real difference maker. Other than that -- I tried to remain true to the scientific method, didn't tell them what this was for or about, and poured the glasses at the same time. Only a few were completely shut down and could not, or refused, to detect a difference. (Would you be shocked to learn that these are among my most close-minded friends?)

In my opinion, though, the orgonite is simply a tool to help you focus your intention. It's not doing anything we can't already do, but by being a physical object that you can see and touch, I think it's easier to focus your intention into it, and persist in holding that intention in a localized spot.

That's my take, anyway.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), outerheaven (18th May 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014), Wind (19th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

i am so serious.... we may do a thread about: What we fell since we are in Avalon?
    Since we are able to EXPRESS ourselfs without fear. Having in front people like you to interact. NICE
    Thanks Bill.....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

An excellent "sampling" of experience, Outerheaven... sharing our own experiences can really help us get this "dialed-in" together.

It seems that some "objects" may be more conducive in working with these energies... such as orgonite, quartz crystals, etc... but the key component always "boils down" to these inherent creative energies of Existence... which are always flowing through us. I feel that we are always directing this energy with all thoughts, words, and actions. It seems that we are beginning to grasp the significance of this Universal Energy of Creation that lies within us All... as we learn to apply this in more focused fashions. I suggest we continue experimenting and broadening our "scope of influence", so that we can have much more far-reaching effects on the world around us... all for the betterment of ourselves and all beings.
    Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)

That's my take, anyway.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Omi (18th May 2014), outerheaven (18th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Valley, as you say the Universal Energy of Creation is surely within each and every one of us,
    and I'm right with you there for the betterment of ourselves and all beings of this world.

I've done experiments with several mantras and chanting them, both out loud and inwardly. (Imagine going to a restaurant and you see me chanting out loud, how funny would that be )

Just looking through my notes of mantras from the past, had totally forgotten most of them by now, but have worked with over 80 of them. Geez I was chanting quite a lot back then.
    The simplest one is OM or AUM. This alone can bring very high energy depending on how fast and how many times you repeat the mantra.
    When I was training under a Qi Gong master, one of the practices was to quicken the speed of the frequencies of each intention you create in your mind. So starting from 1 chanting of OM/AUM per second, speeding it up to 100,000 times per sec. and more, imagining that you are putting the mantra or any intention on a wheel and spinning it in infinite amount of speed. This creates great energy and power to the intention, it just takes a bit of practice.

The mantras I used were from different religious backgrounds such as Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism, but the more effective ones were from other star systems of this universe.
    Each mantra has its unique effect, it was also another practice to define the effects and characteristics of the energies of each of them.

I stopped fiddling around with so many mantras after a while, mainly because I found the few that works best for myself. Everyone resonates with the things they're in similar vibration with, and this is especially true with mantras and intentions, considering how our minds have the power to create the reality that we are living in.
    Experimenting with different methods to broaden the "scope of influence" sounds like a good way to go, so that each person can find what works well for them. And this also changes over time, as we are constantly growing and evolving.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Valley (18th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Aahhhh... Mysteria... I love the chanting and mantra-style "methodologies"... I do a lot of this too. (Suddenly the forum seems somehow "bulky" and insufficient in relaying all the questions, comments, and suggestions which are now "sparked" in my mind following your post here.) Firstly, I am getting the feeling that our "Good Works" here could very likely be having a much broader effect, than to just the beings on this planet, and in this "dimension".

I've also done a lot of "vocal work", but I have almost always made up my own sayings, "mantras", and melodies... especially with healing/prayer work/play. Perhaps you could message me over some of your favorite mantras, if you feel so "inclined"... I'd be delighted, and grateful for the opportunity for greater explorations. Also feel free to share any more mantra/chanting experiments/stories, if you like... it sounds like you may have many.

More later...

Quote Posted by Mysteria (here)
    Valley, as you say the Universal Energy of Creation is surely within each and every one of us,
    and I'm right with you there for the betterment of ourselves and all beings of this world.

I've done experiments with several mantras and chanting them, both out loud and inwardly. (Imagine going to a restaurant and you see me chanting out loud, how funny would that be )
    Last edited by Valley; 19th May 2014 at 18:57.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fairy Friend (18th May 2014), Omi (19th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

PixieDust... thank you for sharing, and for your very relevant and honest question. For me it is well beyond a state of "belief" that these "cleansings" are actually taking place... it is now a "knowing". It has been proven to me over and over again by participating in many energy "healings", in-person and distantly... that other people are getting relief and/or complete reversals from a variety of "ailments". This food cleansing "practice" I consider to be much more straight forward. As you can see in some of the other postings here... others have also achieved results very similar to what I've found. Additionally, if you look into Dr Emoto's documented work with water structure changes using thoughts, feelings & words... you can see more experimental "proof" of these kinds of "practices". I would also add that my taste buds have always been very sensitive, so it is easy for me to determine flavor and texture changes in foods and liquids.

I would rather call this food cleansing process a "practice", an "exercise", or an "experiment"... than a ritual... to me a ritual is more regimented and carries a more religious tone... I like to be completely relaxed, and even joyful/playful during these "moments" of focused thought... I will actually change up the words and experiment with the different aspects, regularly.

Feel free to ask any other questions on your mind.

Blessings...
    Quote Posted by PixieDust (here)
    Interesting thread and ideas valley. I appreciate your outlook on blessing and cleansing your food. I have to wonder though.... And I don't mean to challenge your beliefs but could it be that you change how you perceive the food and taste when performing the ritual instead of changing the foods quality?
    Last edited by Valley; 19th May 2014 at 06:09.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fairy Friend (19th May 2014), PixieDust (19th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I think I would feel blessed to experience you chanting quietly in a restaurant... you didn't chant loudly, did you? Notes?... how many mantras?... are these Virgo traits?(I'm in the last 1/2°, next to Libra) Can I ask what "drew" you towards mantras, so much? For me it was basically due to it being quite enjoyable and experimental in nature.
    <3

Just looking through my notes of mantras from the past, had totally forgotten most of them by now, but have worked with over 80 of them. Geez I was chanting quite a lot back then.
    Last edited by Valley; 19th May 2014 at 19:27.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (20th May 2014), Omi (19th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Valley, your feeling that our cleansing food/water works here are having a broader, bigger effect to this whole universe, is surely what is actually happening for real.
    Everything is connected and we are all part of this universe, made of the same elements, just in slightly different forms.

I sent you a message with some mantras, it's an honor to be sharing knowledge with you.

Was making breakfast today and had a thought- perhaps it's also effective to sing a nice, uplifting song while cooking at home. Being a musician, I'm not much of a singer and rather just play the instrument that I play, but I love music with my heart as it is one of the energy sources for my soul, and feel the strong effects that it has on our emotions and mind.
    Singing is fun and playful, it's great to express yourself through music, and anyone who has been blessed with a voice can do this anywhere. There are some tunes for giving grace to the food too, "For health and strength" for example- it puts everyone at the table in a cheerful mood

Love & Light

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Aahhhh... Mysteria... I love the chanting and mantra-style "methodologies"... I do a lot of this too. (Suddenly the forum seems somhow "bulky" and insufficient in relaying all the questions, comments, and suggestions which are now "sparked" in my mind following your post here.) Firstly, I am getting the feeling that our "Good Works" here could very likely be having a much broader effect, than to just the beings on this planet, and in this "dimension".

I've also done a lot of "vocal work", but I have almost always made up my own sayings, "mantras", and melodies... especially with healing/prayer work/play. Perhaps you could message me over some of your favorite mantras, if you feel so "inclined"... I'd be delighted, and grateful for the opportunity for greater explorations. Also feel free to share any more mantra/chanting experiments/stories, if you like... it sounds like you may have many.

More later...
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (20th May 2014), Valley (19th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I love those techniques of amplification... I'm always drawn to use "boosters" like this. I am getting an additional "vision" for this one you mention... after you get the wheel spinning at the desired speed, you can add a vision of charged energy "particles" breaking free from the wheel and "showering" out over your prayer "subject".
    The simplest one is OM or AUM. This alone can bring very high energy depending on how fast and how many times you repeat the mantra.
    When I was training under a Qi Gong master, one of the practices was to quicken the speed of the frequencies of each intention you create in your mind. So starting from 1 chanting of OM/AUM per second, speeding it up to 100,000 times per sec. and more, imagining that you are putting the mantra or any intention on a wheel and spinning it in infinite amount of speed. This creates great energy and power to the intention, it just takes a bit of practice.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (20th May 2014), Omi (19th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    I love those techniques of amplification... I'm always drawn to use "boosters" like this. I am getting an additional "vision" for this one you mention... after you get the wheel spinning at the desired speed, you can add a vision of charged energy "particles" breaking free from the wheel and "showering" out over your prayer "subject".
    That's a great vision to bring the intention a step further!
    Showering pure light energy particles for cleansing!
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (20th May 2014), Valley (20th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Mysteria... got your mantra message, thank you so much... it's such a blessing to have you to share with here. Sorry, for delayed response here...

I loved your breakfast "breakthrough" story... I completely agree, singing is so transformative & beneficial, and I practice it very often when alone. In much of my "healing work", singing is one of my main, and very effective, "tools of choice"... it also helps dramatically in getting our feelings "anchored" into the moment... and can be so "soothing for the soul". I've been doing a bit of song writing/singing and playing music lately... and have been feeling a recent creative "surge". Perhaps we can share some of our own stuff and possibly work on something together in the future...

With Love...
    Valley, your feeling that our cleansing food/water works here are having a broader, bigger effect to this whole universe, is surely what is actually happening for real.
    Everything is connected and we are all part of this universe, made of the same elements, just in slightly different forms.

I sent you a message with some mantras, it's an honor to be sharing knowledge with you.

Was making breakfast today and had a thought- perhaps it's also effective to sing a nice, uplifting song while cooking at home. Being a musician, I'm not much of a singer and rather just play the instrument that I play, but I love music with my heart as it is one of the energy sources for my soul, and feel the strong effects that it has on our emotions and mind.
    Singing is fun and playful, it's great to express yourself through music, and anyone who has been blessed with a voice can do this anywhere. There are some tunes for giving grace to the food too, "For health and strength" for example- it puts everyone at the table in a cheerful mood

Love & Light

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (21st May 2014), Omi (20th May 2014)

39. Link to Post #40
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i had a little revelation last night when i woke up. this happens occasionally and answers questions or helps with problems that bother me.

the structure of the water (or whatever) determines how much it can be charged with life energy.

so how good or bad something is for you, in terms of life energy supply, depends on a) its structure and b) where and for how long it has been charged (and whether or not it has been charged to its limit).

i just wanted to add this here. it's a very important fact imo.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2014), Fairy Friend (21st May 2014), Valley (21st May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast