+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: In the Shadow of Mammon: Are You Ready to Be Free of It?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default In the Shadow of Mammon: Are You Ready to Be Free of It?

Quote Mammon /ˈmæmən/, in the New Testament of the Bible, is material wealth or greed, most often personified as a deity, and sometimes included in the seven princes of Hell.
    My Dear Avalon Friends: I have a difficult but encouraging message for you all.

Mammon.

Anyone who has lived long enough on this planet knows it.
    Anyone who has watched enough Alex Jones knows it.
    Anyone who has seen the Hollywood hit "WALL STREET (1 & 2)" knows it.
    Anyone who has heard of Bill Gates/Donald Trump/Warren Buffet/Oprah Winfrey/J Craig Venter, and also experienced their shoddy products/philosophy knows it.

Money talks.
    Money makes the world turn.
    Money turns the lights on and it turns the lights off.
    It attempts to and successfully controls every aspect of human life that is not individually and consciously policed.
    It opens and closes the mouths of hungry lions, innocent children, and gods.

Money is everywhere.
    Money is the invisible matrix that tries to limit human progress.
    Money, not just agents, bars all the doors and holds all the keys.
    And if it wasn't for miracles, money would win every time.

I remember the story of Jesus standing on the shores of his homelands, casting nets and fishing with his apostles before things got really bad for him in Judea. How the men were concerned that soon, taxes would be gathered, and having spent their time following Christ's inspiration and example, they were afraid that God would not provide for them financially, because instead of working in the world of Man they had been laboring in the fields of Heaven.

And Jesus pulled a heavy coin from a fish's mouth, as unlikely as it sounds -- and showing them the coin he said "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto God that which is God's."

A very simple lesson, that applies across nearly all religious boundaries.

There is yet another great example in the good book about money, as a representation of human potential without allowing it to control the person. This is the parable of the talents. A wealthy homeowner went on sabbatical and entrusted a certain amount of his wealth to his 3 servants. Two of the men took risks and managed to increase the master's investment. But the third simply buried his money in the ground and offered this soiled money back to his creator.

Where am I going with this?
    I guess I am talking about the risk that people take when they choose to bury their heads (and minds/souls!) in the dirty establishment. When the mythical ostrich buries its head in sand dirtied by spilled blood and stolen goods.

How far can we trust such a creature? Is it even possible to be part of the world of Mammon and be a free thinker? To buy into the Beast system without a qualm, abide by the rules of its games, and carry that sin even further by attempting to destroy the ideas of others and intimidate their minds into submission.

Cain was the inventor of money, measures and weights, weapons.
    Cain was he who forced his offspring to dwell in the shadow of his evil.
    He was the first ruler of cities, the first gatherer of taxes, and the first seller of spears and arrows and sharp stones.

When we speak of the mark of the beast, we are really speaking about Cain's mark.
    We should not wear this mark of our own volition.

Once your eyes are opened to the truth there can be no going back into the system.
    Otherwise the body itself is at odds with the soul, and is dragging it into the fire.

Although I mentioned religion in this thread, I encourage you to investigate the works of the French genius "Voltaire", how he did not compromise nor flinch when the odds were stacked against him, but published tens of thousands of ideas that are treasured to this day as an example of what it means to be free.

Quote Mammon, Scrooge & the Ghost of Marley

We specialized in causing pain,
    Spreading fear and doubt.

But my friends, you were not unfeeling towards your fellow men.
    True, there was something about mankind we loved.
    I think it was their money.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 16th May 2014 at 22:13.

2. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: In the Shadow of Mammon: Are You Ready to Be Free of It?

People only have greed for money and material wealth because of scarcity.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

betoobig (18th May 2014), DeDukshyn (7th June 2014), Fairy Friend (17th May 2014), Limor Wolf (17th May 2014), linksplatinum (17th May 2014), LivioRazlo (17th May 2014), mosquito (17th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    People only have greed for money because of scarcity.

SOME people, yes.

Others are greedy for sport, for the sake of classism, status quo, and denial of quality to the poor...

Thanks for this.

i.e. a gamer kid who takes other people's accounts for no good reason,
    or the Bush family double dipping, buying up park lands the USA can't afford to keep, etc. lol

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

remember, "children sharpen their teeth upon the bones of their parents"

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

people only have greed because on the inside of their heart , something is missing , and they think that things will stop the pain or fill the void ... money is just a tool to vent greed ... someone with low self esteem , will strive day and night to gain wealth and feel like an important person in the world and among peers , sadly they miss the point , they were already important , they just didn't feel it ... then enter competition , one man cannot stand for another to have more of anything , so they unleash their greed and it's game on ... instead of just plain ole being happy that their neighbor had some good fortune ... for their is a time for everything under the sun , it was their time ... earth is so unbalanced , everyone spending 8 hrs , riding their surfboard of greed , to pile up their mountain of money so in the end they can claim victory , I died with the most toys and trampled my neighbor and watched my felllow countryman struggle to feed his children ... no wonder we repeat lifetimes , we haven't learned anything yet ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

animovado (18th May 2014), Frederick Jackson (18th May 2014), Jake (17th May 2014), Jean-Marie (17th May 2014), jsl2837 (21st May 2014), linksplatinum (17th May 2014), NancyV (18th May 2014), Pam (17th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), StandingWave (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014), william r sanford72 (17th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

This story is a little messed though because Jesus didn't pull the drachma out of the fishes mouth and say

"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto God that which is God's."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...27&version=NIV

Render under Ceasar is from Mark 12:17 and I think the most misunderstood line in the gospel especially if you consider the response in Matthew.

Last edited by risveglio; 17th May 2014 at 17:55.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Without regards what the bible says about greed,, the point is valid. Thanx, Tesla,, and,,,, Wow, awesome post above, Ghostrider!!

What is money? This question is as good as they get. Personally, i'd like to do away with money. Sure, If you get a good job with more pay, then youre okay,,, but what if you don't make a lot of money? It is a tragedy, but some say its a gas!! Money was supposed to be a means to an end, but now its all about seeing who can grab that cash with both hands and make a stack... Why, so they can buy a new car,, or some caviar,, a four star daydream. I'd love to end famine,,, naaa i think ill buy me a football team.... hell yeah!!! Money is the new god, brother,,,, you'd better get back. Get your own,,, I'm alright, Jack. But what about you,,, you'd better keep your hands off of MY stack.. I friggin hate money!! But most folks think its a hit. Then they walk away like they are ****in innocent,,, hey brother,,, "DONT GIVE ME THAT DO GOODY GOOD BULL****!". I'm in that van down by the river and they are in a high fidelity, first class traveling set,,, I think it is bull****,,,, do they think i need a lear jet??? Money,, what is it?? ITS A CRIME!!! You can share it fairly,, but DONT take a slice of MY pie!!!! Too much money... Believe it or not (so they say) it is the new law, of ALL evil today. Millions of taxi cabs all over the world,,, but if you ask for a ride, there is really no surprise that they're giving NONE away..... I want to get away... where do i go,,,?? Where is AWAY,,,, AWAY...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post835102

Love to all
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Davidallany (28th August 2014), Frederick Jackson (18th May 2014), Jean-Marie (17th May 2014), linksplatinum (17th May 2014), Operator (17th May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), scarletfire (20th May 2014), seeker/reader (18th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    This story is a little messed though because Jesus didn't pull the drachma out of the fishes mouth and say

"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto God that which is God's."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...27&version=NIV

Render under Ceasar is from Mark 12:17 and I think the most misunderstood line in the gospel especially if you consider the response in Matthew.

Quote Matthew 6:24 NIV version:
    No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 6:24 KJV version:
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
    Anyone feel free to fill in or substitute whatever God is ... the opposite seems clear to me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

David Icke talks about the Rothschilds knowing and understanding the world money system to be like an energetic construct,, more like electronic circuitry.. The ebbs and flows of money/credit/banks etc,, are likened unto wires, resistors, capacitors,, etc... example,, an electronic circuits '+' (flow of money) is always finding its way back to '-' (central system of control)... AND that the energetic contstruct follow the same rules, because it is all an extension of actual biochemical aspects to the human condition... Which means (among other things) that the whole concept of money, robs us of our sense of value and compassion at a bio-chemical (especially subtle, energetic) level, that we do not readily recognize. Which is why David calls it a 'silent weapon'... Actual worldwide torture!!!

See

The Shadow Banking System...

An electronic circuit.....

How certain, specific signals are processed in the brain...

Food fer thought...
    Jake.
    Last edited by Jake; 17th May 2014 at 20:20.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aheb (17th May 2014), betoobig (18th May 2014), DeDukshyn (17th May 2014), jsl2837 (21st May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014), yelik (18th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

I would correct this to say "... because of the fear of scarcity" -- it doesn't even have to be real -- people just need to fear it - real or imagined (convinced).
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Davidallany (28th August 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), seeker/reader (18th May 2014), StandingWave (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    David Icke talks about the Rothschilds knowing and understanding the world money system to be like an energetic construct,, more like electronic circuitry.. The ebbs and flows of money/credit/banks etc,, are likened unto wires, resistors, capacitors,, etc... example,, an electronic circuits '+' (flow of money) is always finding its way back to '-' (central system of control)... AND that the energetic contstruct follow the same rules, because it is all an extension of actual biochemical aspects to the human condition... Which means (among other things) that the whole concept of money, robs us of our sense of value and compassion at a bio-chemical (especially subtle, energetic) level, that we do not readily recognize. Which is why David calls it a 'silent weapon'... Actual worldwide torture!!!

See

The Shadow Banking System...

An electronic circuit.....

How certain, specific signals are processed in the brain...

Food fer thought...
    Jake.
    Dead on -- Money is proxy for energy - an energetic representative. Energy flows and is measured in currents; we call money "currency" -- this is no coincidence. Rothschild realized that the exact same formulas used with electricity apply to the flow of currency. This is how it was first imagined to be able to be manipulated on a mass scale -- electrical physics formulas.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Jake (17th May 2014), joeecho (18th May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014), thunder24 (18th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014), yelik (18th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I would correct this to say "... because of the fear of scarcity" -- it doesn't even have to be real -- people just need to fear it - real or imagined (convinced).
    That there is totally no real relation between money and scarcity is made clear by the fact that you may be able to
    print more money but it still doesn't increase the available resources.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Davidallany (28th August 2014), DeDukshyn (17th May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Money in itself isn't evil. Money is a means of exchange or barter for goods or services. The evil comes in the manipulation of money, and the lack of understanding of what money is. I recently went to exchange a £50 note, the people in the shop were really concerned and called a manager because the design of the £50 had changed and the old design was now worthless..................imagine that!!................but money is a store of wealth, so how can this be??
    The answer of course is that it wasn't money, it was currencey. Money isn't the route of all evil. Currencey is the route of all evil!!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), risveglio (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), yelik (18th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aheb (here)
    Money in itself isn't evil.
    I don't fully agree (I understand what you mean though )

Money is a means of exchange or barter for goods or services.
    ---
    Money and barter are completely different things ...

With bartering you exchange something of value for something else of agreed value.

In case of money there is a middle man AND you exchange something of value for something worthless.
    The only reason you accept it is that a government which supplied the money prints the words
    'Legal tender' on it. You HAVE TO accept it and assume there is a certain 'value' to it.

Because the government's money is involved you now also have to add VAT on your sales ...

They can print as much money as they want, it has no real value anyway but it will stimulate more
    exchanges where money is involved and thus raises tax income (at least that's what they hope).
    Last edited by Operator; 17th May 2014 at 22:31. Reason: typo

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th May 2014), Pam (19th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... Money isn't the route of all evil. Currencey is the route of all evil!!!
    I see sense in this; money is a proxy for an agreed upon value. However, it falls apart when the individuals who use it to survive have no input into it's value -- Therefore I see barter as superior, or at least "money" with flexible value depending on the individual transaction.

Since "money" is manipulated via its flow -- its "currents", currency is far more prone to manipulation than a simple agreed upon value substitute system. However you speak in metaphors, and I just happen to only see everything as metaphor, My 2 cents

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Operator (18th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), seko (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I think this extract sums the current situation up quite succinctly;-

With the exception of a few thousand very powerful people, the entire world’s population, all seven billion of us, are trapped ... trapped into a criminal debt creating banking ‘system’ that has taken hundreds of years to perfect and to come to fruition. This ‘system’ results in enslavement and servitude. It creates dreadful unhappiness amongst ordinary decent people and causes wars, debt, starvation, pollution and environmental destruction. It feeds on greed, fear and division. It forces people onto the corporate treadmills of mass mindless production and mass mindless consumption. It uses lies, deception, intimidation and entrapment at all times. It is a system that is so clever and so cunning that most of the world is completely oblivious to its existence. It is a system that allows a few winners at the expense of a huge number of losers. It is a system that considers itself to be unbeatable and indestructible and is now so arrogant that it believes it can control everything and everyone on its terms. It is a system where psychopaths and sociopaths can flourish. And without question the centre of this system, the heart of this global corporate beast is the innocent sounding Square Mile known as the City of London.

Put very simply, the banking dynasties, such as the House of Rothschild, control the political processes around the world to such an extent that their network of private central banks have the right to create money completely out of thin air and then charge interest on that ‘nothingness’. The polite term is ‘Fractional Reserve Lending’ but in reality it is just simple fraud. The result is that the whole world is currently drowning in a sea of fraudulent debt.
    http://www.britishconstitutiongroup....-western-front
    Sapere aude

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Carpathian (18th May 2014), gripreaper (17th May 2014), jsl2837 (21st May 2014), Operator (18th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), StandingWave (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014), yelik (18th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Money - it's a little bit subtle what it is, and the danger's it presents. I don't find the typical explanations entirely accurate.

In a smaller and simpler community, barter likely suffices.

We live in a much larger economy, where some more general means of exchange is necessary. That is the essential role of money.

One tiny example I enjoy mentioning - I bought the computer monitor in front my eyes from a chap in Korea - I've never met him, don't know his name, never had any other contact with him, and don't speak his language. How on earth could this transaction have been completed without money?

The biggest issue with money, in my view, is how it is introduced into the economy. If sea shells are money, then those who walk the beaches looking for shells gain that first wealth. If gold panned from mountain streams is money, then those who mine that gold gain that first wealth. If governments who spend debt-free "greenbacks" (reference to the American Civil War) into the economy are the money creators, then power accrues to those governments (the Northern states in the US Civil War in that example). If banks issue money in return for mortgages, loans and other debt paper, then power accrues to those banks.

The long term well being of a civilization is best served when those who issue its money choose to use that immense power of "first issuer" to improve the well being, infrastructure and productivity of that civilization, and of the planet and the life on that planet where that civilization lives.

Unfortunately, as should be rather obvious by now, the banksters who currently have control of our civilizations money issuing powers choose to support war, chronic illness, environment destructive farming, energy and manufacturing practices, confiscation of property and control of governments, religions, mass media, education and research.

The power to create a civilization's money yields immense power over that civilization. So it is not surprising that those most seeking of power will seek the power of money making, and it is further not surprising that those same people will choose to use that power for what they value most -- more power and control.

The result is increasing malinvestment ... an increasing proportion of human endeavor is spent on destructive means, and a decreasing proportion on constructive means.

Money is a vital mechanism of human civilization on the scale that we know it, with an economy depending on human labor (both intellectual and physical) to the great extent that our current civilization is so dependent.

We can't do without it (without an incredible transformation of our civilizations economy), and we can't do with it (given that it provides the bastards in power the primary key to their power.)

It's a quandary of the first order.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aheb (18th May 2014), Davidallany (28th August 2014), gripreaper (18th May 2014), Jake (18th May 2014), NancyV (18th May 2014), Operator (18th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), risveglio (18th May 2014), Taurean (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), thunder24 (18th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014), Wind (18th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

We can't do without it (without an incredible transformation of our civilizations economy), and we can't do with it (given that it provides the bastards in power the primary key to their power.)

It's a quandary of the first order.
    this is key. transform mentality, change the system....

you employee some one for ten buks an hour...to help you with work on the farm...offer lunch... and pay extra ten dollars... you sow the seed of giving...
    lead by example and the fringe eventually meets in the middle, to create a whole new system... under their noses...

money, things of value, time, etc... the point is to give and help...
    Last edited by thunder24; 18th May 2014 at 02:00.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Davidallany (28th August 2014), DeDukshyn (18th May 2014), panopticon (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), william r sanford72 (18th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

If all commerce were conducted on an Altruistic basis then there might not be enough transactions to sustain a Banking system.

Value is generally derived by calculating all the costs incurred to produce or provide whatever plus profit.

Since all the land was usurped from the people ( usually by the sword ) and then usuriously rented/leased back to them so that they could continue to practice commerce, a cost was created, which meant the bounty which Mother Earth provides free of charge suddenly became chargeable.
    Sapere aude

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

panopticon (18th May 2014), Shezbeth (18th May 2014), Shikasta (19th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I suggest persons so interested might find alternative/community currencies of interest...

This below excerpt is a short amusing anecdote from economist Bernard Lietaer's co-authored book "Rethinking Money: How New Currencies Turn Scarcity Into Prosperity".

###

It is a slow day in the small Saskatchewan town of Pumphandle, and streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit. A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel, and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night. As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer. The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his supplier, the Co-op. The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her “services” on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner. The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything. At that moment, the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill, and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now out of debt and looking to the future with a lot more optimism.

This amusing anecdote, circulated around the Internet, illustrates the effects of a stimulus package. Apparently, the first iteration appeared during the Great Depression, when local stamp scrip currencies were created to address the crisis. In the earlier version, the kicker is when the salesman who deposited the $100 note on the desk picks it up and lights his cigar with it.

"Counterfeit," he said. "A fake gift from a crazy friend."

(Lietaer and Dunne, 2013. Rethinking Money: How New Currencies Turn Scarcity Into Prosperity pp. 23-24).
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (18th May 2014), Dorjezigzag (18th May 2014), jsl2837 (21st May 2014), NancyV (18th May 2014), Shezbeth (18th May 2014), Taurean (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th May 2014), thunder24 (18th May 2014), Zampano (18th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast