+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Finding the Truth on the Missing plane - Is the MSM awake now?

1. Link to Post #1
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Finding the Truth on the Missing plane - Is the MSM awake now?

Finding the Truth on the Missng plane - Is the MSM awake now?

(it is way late, but it seems that the Mainstream Media is beginning to report some truth about the Missing plane, from flight 370, with some prompting from Malaysia's former PM):

the sydney herald was amongst the first to report it...

smh is part of..
    reporter: Lindsay Murdoch is the South-East Asia correspondent for Fairfax Media

CIA withholding information on flight MH370, says former Malaysian ...
    Sydney Morning Herald-1 hour ago
    Former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad said the plane's disappearance on March 8 was “most likely not an ordinary crash after fuel was ...

TWO Malaysian papers and a UK paper are also running the story...

(original source?):
    'Someone' hiding something about MH370, says Dr Mahathir in ...
    The Malaysian Insider-17 May 2014

Boeing technology, what goes up must come down — Tun Dr ...
    The Malay Mail Online-7 hours ago

DAILY MAIL :
    CIA knows something about missing Flight MH370, says former ...
    Daily Mail-2 hours ago

CIA and Boeing may be hiding information about missing MH370
    Former Malaysian PM Dr Mahathir says airplanes like MH370 'don't just disappear'
    If the plane failed or have been disabled then 'Boeing must know'
    Mahathir said the plane may have had its MAS airline markings removed
    The air-sea search out of Perth for debris is a 'waste of time and money'

The last point is important;

WHO IS FUNDING THE COVER STORY OPERATION ??
    Last edited by GuyFox; 19th May 2014 at 09:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Finding the Truth on the Missing plane - Is the MSM awake now?

They have known all along don't be fooled.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Azt (20th May 2014), Cardillac (19th May 2014), dianna (19th May 2014), InTheBackground (20th May 2014), jjjones (20th May 2014), jsl2837 (22nd May 2014), Lifebringer (19th May 2014), Matt P (19th May 2014), Mercedes (19th May 2014), tnkayaker (21st May 2014), wnlight (20th May 2014), yelik (19th May 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's why I won't vote for Hillary. All of a sudden she steps down as SecOState and goes to wall street bash and receives 20 million overnight. Now why would Boeing in the middle of an investigation of their Airbus, suddenly pay Hillary 20 million? I say it's to keep the ssg secret if she becomes President. She's been to meetings with Walmart owners and was the reason I knew, she wasn't thinking of America during 2008 campaign. Her and that Albright woman who is very very sneaky. Albright who when asked whether Afghanistan was worth going over there, after Russia's economy had been decimated facing the Mouhajadeen fighters there. This heifer said: "We think it's worth it. This was in 1998, long before 911. Afghanistan is known for tungsten, rubies, gold, diamonds, and natural gas/oil/coal. Mad Madelyn is off the rails warmongerer on the Democrat side and is on the foreigh intelligence committees. They put them there in positions of power, when nobody will vote for them anymore.

Hillary better not run, I'll sink her into grandmaville before she can bat those gorgeous blue eyes. She may be a tough and strong ceiling shatterer, but she's a bought out hack in bed with Wall St that has yet to be held accountable. I'm gonna do all I can to get Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders in. This "I" promise.

Flight MH370 is being hid by CIA and foreign nationals, supposed to be our friend, and we've been giving them 3 billion every year since their existence.

They even have a plane in their country with the same painted logos and MAS name hidden on the tarmac. It's been spotted by satellite, and the ax is about to drop on Nuttyferya. They've gone too far to obtain an old ancient and desecrated site. I think you know who I speak of.

They used their reverse engineered space craft to do this, and anyone saying they saw a saucer shaped craft is ridiculed to keep their secret craft secret. The planes shapeshifted right on radar, and they would have to do an awful lot of explaining on the technology used to do this. The seams are unraveling people, and soon the Emperors will have NO cover/clothes to hide themselves.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 19th May 2014 at 11:43.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th May 2014), Carpathian (20th May 2014), Daphne (19th May 2014), GuyFox (19th May 2014), Mercedes (19th May 2014), Nasu (19th May 2014), spiritguide (19th May 2014), sunflower (19th May 2014), tnkayaker (21st May 2014), yelik (19th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    They have known all along don't be fooled.
    Who is "they"?
    You mean the owners of the 6 or 7 Mainstream media people?

Sure they knew - they were instructed to participate in the Cover-up, I reckon.
    But now something new is emerging here:
    They may be "forced" by Dr Mahathir's comments, and a new honesty from Malaysia to end the charade.

This could (potentially) be something paradigm-shifting, if the Fourth Estate when back to reporting news,
    rather than being an engine of Pure spin.

So I think this development is worth monitoring
    ==

L.,
    I don;t know how you get from a fracturing Cover-up to:
    "Hillary better not run".?
    But I agree that seeing a race between her and Jeb Bush would be about the most disgusting choice in history.

I think we really need to promote the idea of a Third Party candidate, agreeing that any candidate put up by the two major parties is likely to be nothing but a puppet for corporate interests, who love the position of control they have built up.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 19th May 2014 at 14:37.

7. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

quote from first published link: "“As far as I am concerned...my husband is still on MH370"- just may be true-

quote from second provided link: "Stressing that airplanes do not disappear into thin air"- really?- so what happened to the entire squadron of US Air Force Fighters that literally "disappeared," vanished completely in the '50s in the Bermuda Triangle?- no wreckage was ever found; what, an entire squadron and no wreckage...anywhere at all!?- poof- gone...

quote from 3rd linked article: "They (planes) can land safely or they may crash. But airplanes don’t just disappear"- oh, yes they can; see above under concept "vanished US jet squadron"-

A) if there has been no found wreckage anywhere there was no crash anywhere (concept attributed to Logic 101)-

B) if this plane had been hi-jacked by a political motive of some sort backed by a certain country the most negatively affected countries (start with China and Malaysia) would be pointing a blaming finger and shouting from the roof-tops at a certain faction/country; both nations are/have not done this; WHY?-

despite all of the reports about 'Jacob Rothschild' being behind this, neither Asian nation has endorsed these reports- WHY?-

because the plane just simply...vanished...

I certainly don't have the answer but my Logic 101 tells me this plane might've actually hit a worm-hole (can be explained by physics) and just simply...vanished from our present-day tarnished concept of things-

please be well Guy and all readers-

Larry

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

kirolak (19th May 2014), NancyV (20th May 2014), Nasu (19th May 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Hello everybody, i guess you allready have this info(about the malasyan plane), but just in case:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...n_ashtar06.htm
    Love

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Mercedes (19th May 2014), Nasu (19th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"the plane just simply...vanished..."

That's the official story, Larry.
    I think Boeing, and others, continued to track it, and know where it went next.
    And probably where it is now.
    Dr Mahathir does not want to play along with the game, nor does he want his country to do so.

Isn't it time to start getting the Truth out?
    Or are we going to have to wait as long as the 9/11 Truth, or worse yet the JFK truth?

This story has the potential to be a first major crack in the Truth Embargo, which exists on so many big stories
    ===

The South China Morning Post has picked it up:

CIA may be withholding information about MH370, Malaysia's ...
    South China Morning Post-1 hour ago

So I shall see it in Hong Kong's main English post tomorrow morning.
    And there's a reasonable chance it will sprout "legs", since the SCMP did a reasonable job of covering, and even scooping the Snowden story last year.

If Lana Lam gets on the story, that would be especially good, since she was the main reporter on the Snowden story last year.
    ===

I wonder if the "Sinking Spin Rags" (newspapers) in the US will pick up on the story - no sign yet.

Frankly, I would be happy if the NY Times, and WSJ saw their readership dry up completely,

they are worse than useless, since only report what serves their corporate masters
    Last edited by GuyFox; 19th May 2014 at 16:57.

12. Link to Post #8
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

It also appears that an alternative view of what might have happened is gaining some media traction. A newly released book claiming the plane was accidently shot down during a military training exercise is getting a fair bit of MSM ink. This theory would tend to support the concept that “someone in power knew, and covered it up....”

So far, the story has been reported in the UK by The Telegraph, the Mirror, The Independent, Daily Mail, The Week, Express. Not a bad start. We'll see if it spreads to the USA (I doubt it will, but who knows?)

Or, we may be sure the story is true if CNN begins to debunk it. Remember: "Nothing is official until it is officially denied."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-9391964.html

Quote Posted by The Independent
    The missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was shot down during a joint Thai-US military training exercise and then the subject of an elaborate international cover-up – according to a book released about the lost plane that has caused anger among the relatives of those on board.

Tomorrow, just 71 days after the Boeing 777 vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Flight MH370: The Mystery will go on sale in Australia, the Sun-Herald reported.
    Cheers,

Selene

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (19th May 2014), Billy (20th May 2014), Eram (19th May 2014), Nasu (19th May 2014), Zaya (19th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)

Quote Posted by The Independent
    The missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was shot down during a joint Thai-US military training exercise and then the subject of an elaborate international cover-up – according to a book released about the lost plane that has caused anger among the relatives of those on board.

Tomorrow, just 71 days after the Boeing 777 vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Flight MH370: The Mystery will go on sale in Australia, the Sun-Herald reported.
    Cheers,

Selene
    Holy moly. A book already?! That was very fast... Interesting.

The MSM does seem to be acknowledging alternative theories now more than they previously were. I do not, however, think that means they have woken up. I do think it means they have been told to cover this angle. I don't think most people in the MSM are aware of the manipulation they are a part of, and those who do either embrace it or quit live on air.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Nasu (19th May 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), wnlight (20th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Us sues China over spying.....to me, this seems to fit that story about the US taking control of the plane knowing there were drone equipment in there stolen and being delivered to china..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...style&ir=style

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Nasu (19th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

I would have thought you all heard by now.. the Cabal had a last-ditch plan before their impending bankruptcy to start WWIII by utilizing the ensuing chaos after killing the 53 heads of state that were gathered at the Hague ... they either shot down or hijacked Flight 370 and had filled up a cargo plane out of Miami with explosives and were going to pull a "switch" fly it into the meeting saying it was the Malaysian plane hijacked by "terrorists" ... but it was intercepted by the Royal Dutch Air Force ... leaving them with a slight dilemma. It was probably landed in Diego Garcia and hidden there in a hangar but by now who knows what happened to it or its passengers besides the London Bankster Cabalists themselves

Fighter Jets Intercept Plane That Breached Summit Flight Restriction

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/...ane-intercept/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

InTheBackground (20th May 2014), Nasu (19th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)

The MSM does seem to be acknowledging alternative theories now more than they previously were. I do not, however, think that means they have woken up. I do think it means they have been told to cover this angle. I don't think most people in the MSM are aware of the manipulation they are a part of, and those who do either embrace it or quit live on air.
    I agree.

I think the MSM is covering more alternative news simply for fear of being left behind as more and more readers latch onto AltMedia. I don’t think they are doing it because of some inner awakening, but simply because it seems to be what people want to read in a changing media environment where every click counts as revenue. It’s become so-called ‘click bait.’

But hey, whatever gets the message to the readers....

Cheers,

Selene

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

gripreaper (24th May 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

They're in a state of suspended animation- still alive- loved ones still sense they still exist.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Cardillac (20th May 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), spiritwind (19th May 2014), Zaya (19th May 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

My guess is MSM network stations are being bombarded with people demanding answers and acknowledgement of the dog and pony show that has materialized over the last couple months. This is their way of doing damage control. Although the lie is different at every level, my opinion is that these TV hosts are just more puppets in the puppeteer.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

jsl2837 (22nd May 2014), Selene (19th May 2014), wnlight (20th May 2014), Zaya (19th May 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Please... The second that plane strayed off coarse and the pilot did not give a freaking damn good reason as to why - they would have moved a satellite into position ready to remote control the plane (if this had of been a genuine)

They know exactly where it is, exactly what happened to it and exactly why those things happened to it.

There is a story circulating the net - saying that the real story behind that flight was in Iraq - a drone control unit was captured. It was to be sold to the highest bidder (China) and the easiest way to get it there without conflict or getting it discovered was to put it on a civilian aircraft. The US knew it was going to be on that plane - they took control of the plane mid flight, landed it somewhere, offloaded the precious cargo, refueled, got it flying again then sent it on it's final flight.

Sad when a story being told by a complete stranger is given more worth/value than an official government story purely because we know they are bull****ting us - as always.

The whole thing seemed blatantly set up as an attention grabber. "Look over here! don't look over there because we're doing stuff we don't want you to see! Look here look here!" - Especially with Abbott finding the plane like 5 times?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

donk (20th May 2014), Sidney (20th May 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    I would have thought you all heard by now.. the Cabal had a last-ditch plan before their impending bankruptcy to start WWIII by utilizing the ensuing chaos after killing the 53 heads of state that were gathered at the Hague ... they either shot down or hijacked Flight 370 and had filled up a cargo plane out of Miami with explosives and were going to pull a "switch" fly it into the meeting saying it was the Malaysian plane hijacked by "terrorists" ... but it was intercepted by the Royal Dutch Air Force ... leaving them with a slight dilemma. It was probably landed in Diego Garcia and hidden there in a hangar but by now who knows what happened to it or its passengers besides the London Bankster Cabalists themselves

Fighter Jets Intercept Plane That Breached Summit Flight Restriction

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/...ane-intercept/
    Of course I have heard that story - and from several "good" sources.
    But not enough evidence to fully believe it - Just another to consider it a strong possibility.

But THE POINT is not whether I or You can find this story, checking sources on the web.
    The point of THIS thread is that the MSM is moving beyond the official story.
    Or maybe I should say, is being dragged, kicking and screaming, off the Cover story.

The "sinking spin rags" in the US seems to be ignoring the "wider" story so far. It will be interesting to see if foreign papers will report so much that they are forced to cover the alternative part of the story, as the Guardian's reports forced them to cover Snowden.

If I were in America, I would certainly want to be looking to non-US, non-NYT/WSJ sources for my news.

TRUST IN MASS MEDIA

I tried to find a 2014 version of these results, but the newest I could find was 2013:

Did they stop carrying it in the post-Snowden era?
    If that is an end-2013 data-point, it is rather hard to believe that "trust in media" actually rose in the year where the Snowden story broke. Obviously, the awareness that the NSA was collecting data, and could use it for blackmail purposes SHOULD have further undermined trust in media among those with the ability to "connect dots."
    Last edited by GuyFox; 19th May 2014 at 22:13.

29. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    They're in a state of suspended animation- still alive- loved ones still sense they still exist.
    This actually has a ring of truth to it. People often do get messages and have a very good intuitive sense about loved ones. I don’t think this should just be discounted out of hand. Just a quick example to ponder, even though this may seem off topic. I had a dog many years ago that got hit by a car out on the highway near where I lived. I was told by a neighbor when I came home that day that the person who hit her had stopped and wanted to go back and shoot her to put her out of her misery. I walked all over the area and did not see any sign of her. I lived in a flat lightly treed (pine trees) area with no nearby water sources. Two weeks went by and we all just figured she had somehow crawled off the highway and then died. Then one night I had the most vivid dream that she was alive and standing right there beside me. I woke expecting to see her and the dream stayed with me. A few nights later I was out chopping wood around 11 pm at night and actually thought I was starting to maybe hallucinate. Out at the edge of the darkness I saw what appeared to be a black dog coming my way. I just knew there was just no way she could have survived out there, but there she was. How she lived and survived I’ll never know but she did.

I bet there are more than just a few who have some kind of knowing about whether their loved ones on that plane are still alive. It would be interesting to interview people who were close to some of the people on that plane and see what they have to say. I have personally had loved ones come to me after passing in unusual ways to let me know they are not in the physical anymore. I doubt we’ll ever get the truth from those actually in the know.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Cardillac (20th May 2014), Carpathian (20th May 2014), NancyV (20th May 2014), outerheaven (20th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The object on fire in the sky which was seen by a workman on an oil platform during the flight of 370 Malaysia has not been explained; instead information which may be disinformation about fishermen seeing a low flying plane and the cell phone call from Diego Garcia have been considered to be true. Why is there no investigation into that fire in the sky? Has the U.S. used the Death Ray to disappear flight 370?

32. Link to Post #19
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    "the plane just simply...vanished..."
    The South China Morning Post has picked it up:

CIA may be withholding information about MH370, Malaysia's ...
    South China Morning Post-1 hour ago

So I shall see it in Hong Kong's main English post tomorrow morning...
    I found it: BURIED on the Bottom of page 10 (!)

BELOW the story about the Shake-up in South Korea, after the Ferry sank,
    and several other stories.

The story itself reads like the former prime minister, Mahathir, is trying to deflect blame, not that he has made major new revelations.

Legs?
    Perhaps not. (I hope I am wrong.)
    Last edited by GuyFox; 20th May 2014 at 07:13.

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I wonder if journalists have more of an idea whats really going on than us, they just are prevented from telling us by their editor. I expect to work for a major media out let you would be subject to signing an official secrets act.

The families of the victims really are in a terrible situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast