+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Finding the Truth on the Missing plane - Is the MSM awake now?

1. Link to Post #21
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Re: Finding the Truth on the Missing plane - Is the MSM awake now?

I doubt the Journos are allowed to discuss it, except in darkened bars after work.

For this story to trigger some real "cracks" in the official cover story, it will need some new wrinkles and some greater coverage.

I did notice that TIME picked it up, so that is some progress then

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/mh-...l-accuses.html

The Obama administration is covering up what really happened to flight MH370, according to Malaysia’s influential former prime minister Dr. Mahathir, concurring with Deborah Dupré’s March Before It’s News report, MH370: US Knows Exactly Where It Is, How It Got There (Video).

The Pentagon’s military search and rescue training operations at the time MH370 went missing and refusing to provide information are what another official asserted is “unforgivable,” as is the fact that another Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 has been shown to have been used in a highly suspicious way, at the same time, and covered up.

Missing Flight MH370 did not crash and its present whereabouts might be known to the Central Intelligence Agency and Boeing aircraft company, said Dr. Mahathir, Malaysia’s prime minister between 1981 and 2003. If hijacked, as the search and rescue official team repeatedly confirmed, Dr Mahathir said the plane could have been switched onto autopilot remotely by the CIA.

“Remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck,” he wrote in an article, What goes up must come down, on his blog.

“[A]irplanes don’t just disappear. Certainly not these days with all the powerful communication systems, radio and satellite tracking and filmless cameras which operate almost indefinitely and possess huge storage capacities,” stated Dr. Mahathr.

- See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/05/mh-....ZfN5xESJ.dpuf
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Roisin (21st May 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

this will be my last posting on this thread-

@tyy1907/Spiritwind- I agree with both of you totally-

@Billy

"The Obama administration is covering up what really happened to flight MH370"- no s**t- but not only the Obama Administration; the entire world-

"A]irplanes don’t just disappear"- ohh, yes they do; read Charles Berlitz' "Bermuda Triangle" for more info on the "poofed/gone" US Air Force squadron-

I don't think Berlitz was making this up; and it continues to baffle me why most "Avalonians" REFUSE to believe there are other dimensions out there...

am I in the wrong film?-

please be well all-

Larry

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Roisin (21st May 2014), spiritwind (22nd May 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

comanden Asthar Sheran claims to Have the plane. he says he hides the plane inside earth (hollow earth), he also says everyone is alright and he choosed that plane becouse a group of people inside of it. A group who is the team working no the human microchip... Asthar says he was expecting Obama to disclousure but since he didn,t they got the plane... He is also trying to bring the nesara law upfront..... Everything sounds unvielibable.... But once again reality overpass fiction. have i been fooled?

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Fmr Malaysian Prime Minister Says CIA Is Behind Disappearance Of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Wednesday 21st May 2014 at 04:12 By David Icke

8. Link to Post #26
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    comanden Asthar Sheran claims to Have the plane. he says he hides the plane inside earth (hollow earth), he also says everyone is alright and he choosed that plane becouse a group of people inside of it. A group who is the team working no the human microchip... Asthar says he was expecting Obama to disclousure but since he didn,t they got the plane... He is also trying to bring the nesara law upfront..... Everything sounds unvielibable.... But once again reality overpass fiction. have i been fooled?
    mayb just a little
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

9. Link to Post #27
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Fmr Malaysian Prime Minister Says CIA Is Behind Disappearance Of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Wednesday 21st May 2014 at 04:12 By David Icke

Monitoring WHO is reporting this story...

CNN. Not bad.
    That's inside the core of the reactor, yeah?

10. Link to Post #28
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(the NY Daily News also picked it up... but not the NY Times, as far as I can see):

Ex-Malaysian prime minister says CIA, Boeing 'hiding' missing ...
    New York Daily News-by Bill Hutchinson-19 May 2014
    Mahathir Mohamad, the former prime minister of Malaysia, made the dramatic claims on his personal blog. 'The plane is somewhere,' he said.

Meantime, the aging former PM has a new job:

Tun Mahathir confirms appointment as Proton chairman
    New Straits Times-18 hours ago
    KUALA LUMPUR: Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has confirmed that he will be appointed Chairman of Proton Holdings Bhd.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 21st May 2014 at 23:39.

11. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    This heifer said: "We think it's worth it. This was in 1998, long before 911. Afghanistan is known for tungsten, rubies, gold, diamonds, and natural gas/oil/coal.
    i think you have missed one VERY big industry we are more than involved in Afghanistan........give up? herion , its a more than commonly known fact that one of the reasons we got involved was to save/bolster the opium industry there, we have been involved behind the scenes of drug dealing since we got involved with trading cocaine for weapons during the iran/contra afair , pallets of cocaine being brought in , in the cargo holds of C-130's , back then was when there was so much someone came up with the bright idea of cooking it down and making crack out of it so the heat wouldnt break down the product, presto a country brought down by the very hands of the leaders we look up to, i was so mad at bush for never admitting to being involved with all of that i refused to vote ever again, i realized then it had to be bought and paid for, the presidency that is, no matter, then there is always the electoral college if our popular votes dont please these geniuses, so i figure my vote doesnt really count for much, but thats ok , i figure at least someone is taking care of things.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st May 2014 at 21:35.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

thunder24 (21st May 2014)

13. Link to Post #30
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

WHEN PROPAGANDA FAILS, HUMANITY AWAKENS…THE FALL OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Posted on May 20, 2014 by Jean

It doesn’t happen often, but The New York Times (NYT) has truthfully reported on something recently.

On what did it report? Well, on itself, and how alarmed it is due to its own increasing irrelevance in the face of new sources of information.

> more: https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/...nstream-media/

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    They have known all along don't be fooled.
    I agree, another sideshow!

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    They have known all along don't be fooled.
    Who is "they"?
    You mean the owners of the 6 or 7 Mainstream media people?

Sure they knew - they were instructed to participate in the Cover-up, I reckon.
    But now something new is emerging here:
    They may be "forced" by Dr Mahathir's comments, and a new honesty from Malaysia to end the charade.

This could (potentially) be something paradigm-shifting, if the Fourth Estate when back to reporting news,
    rather than being an engine of Pure spin.

So I think this development is worth monitoring
    ==

L.,
    I don;t know how you get from a fracturing Cover-up to:
    "Hillary better not run".?
    But I agree that seeing a race between her and Jeb Bush would be about the most disgusting choice in history.

I think we really need to promote the idea of a Third Party candidate, agreeing that any candidate put up by the two major parties is likely to be nothing but a puppet for corporate interests, who love the position of control they have built up.
    Who is they? the manipulators that have always been here, Archons, demons, labels. What's in a name?

16. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Well, here we are, 3 months later and we're still talking about the disappearance of this plane even though so many other unfortunate incidents have happened around the world since then that are just as worthy of our attention. But as we know, this one is different because it involves a jumbo commercial jet that seemingly disappeared into thin air.

But here's what I know.... the disappearance of this plane ranks right up there with the INCOMPREHENSIBLE. For some inexplicable reason, I received information about the disappearance of this plane 3 days after it went missing and even though I was very hesitant to post that information here in this forum I posted it anyway because it was clear as day to me that this plane would never be found. And even though, a week later, I received new information about it, it still indicated that it would never be found either. I posted that information here in this forum too. The bottom line is, when you take this incident and put it side-by-side with some of the weirdness that happened on 9/11, quite honestly, I'm a little terrified about what's coming up next. And that's the truth.

17. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Well, here we are, 3 months later and we're still talking about the disappearance of this plane even though so many other unfortunate incidents have happened around the world since then that are just as worthy of our attention. But as we know, this one is different because it involves a jumbo commercial jet that seemingly disappeared into thin air.

But here's what I know.... the disappearance of this plane ranks right up there with the INCOMPREHENSIBLE. For some inexplicable reason, I received information about the disappearance of this plane 3 days after it went missing and even though I was very hesitant to post that information here in this forum I posted it anyway because it was clear as day to me that this plane would never be found. And even though, a week later, I received new information about it, it still indicated that it would never be found either. I posted that information here in this forum too. The bottom line is, when you take this incident and put it side-by-side with some of the weirdness that happened on 9/11, quite honestly, I'm a little terrified about what's coming up next. And that's the truth.
    Yeah well hang in there man. Over the next few years things will get even more interesting. It's all good!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Roisin (22nd May 2014)

19. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    This heifer said: "We think it's worth it. This was in 1998, long before 911. Afghanistan is known for tungsten, rubies, gold, diamonds, and natural gas/oil/coal.
    i think you have missed one VERY big industry we are more than involved in Afghanistan........give up? herion , its a more than commonly known fact that one of the reasons we got involved was to save/bolster the opium industry there, we have been involved behind the scenes of drug dealing since we got involved with trading cocaine for weapons during the iran/contra afair , pallets of cocaine being brought in , in the cargo holds of C-130's , back then was when there was so much someone came up with the bright idea of cooking it down and making crack out of it so the heat wouldnt break down the product, presto a country brought down by the very hands of the leaders we look up to, i was so mad at bush for never admitting to being involved with all of that i refused to vote ever again, i realized then it had to be bought and paid for, the presidency that is, no matter, then there is always the electoral college if our popular votes dont please these geniuses, so i figure my vote doesnt really count for much, but thats ok , i figure at least someone is taking care of things.
    My state has a huge heroin problem. The government involvement in drugs goes back long before Iran/Contra. It at least traces back to Vietnam.
    http://www.biography.com/people/fran...oEY8w38SAJhZOV

For those into movies, American Gangster was about Frank Lucas
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765429/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    Last edited by risveglio; 22nd May 2014 at 05:22. Reason: they should do something about them dugs.

20. Link to Post #36
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MORE from the article in post #30 - about the NY Times

=Quote=
    The paper’s model is obsolete, but even worse than the model has been the paper’s lack of interest in the truth. As the US empire has grown more out of control, more dangerous, and more insane, the NYT has functioned as a fourth branch of government, a gatekeeper for a totalitarian world a la 1984 or Brave New World. But the gig is up. The world knows NYT’s complicity in erecting a sick and deranged world, and unless the paper breaks major news stories and outs itself as an undeniable friend of freedom, it will continue to lose revenue. No more can NYT expect to serve the elite and its bottom line at the same time. In the age of the internet, what David Rockefeller was once grateful for is no longer possible:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years…It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years..."
    = Unquote =

21. Link to Post #37
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Actually, you may have missed it (along with some others)...
    But the REAL FOCUS of this thread was meant to be HOW the story is being reported,
    and WHO (which media platforms) are getting closest to the Truth.

I think it is pretty clear that the Focus in the major Media voices has been to COVER UP the truth

22. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well that's already a given and we talk about that everyday in the main Flight 370 thread here but good that you started up this thread so as to focus on that topic exclusively and my apologies for being off-topic in my last post.

But one thing for sure, the existence of CNN is dependent upon the public's obsession with this story. If interest in this story dies down, CNN will close shop... and come to think of it, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd May 2014 at 10:54.

23. Link to Post #39
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

haha
    Yeah.
    If they are "trying everything" in an effort to attracting Viewers, they may even get around to telling the truth

Gordon Duff thinks the "disappearance" was meant as a Lesson for someone - maybe for the SSG, for "getting in on someone's turf", as he put it

Of course, Duff, Veterans Today, and Revolution Talk radio, can go way beyond the limits within which the MSM stays

24. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, in this case, I think the truth is stranger than the fiction they are trying to force feed us into believing and in my view, hell will freeze over till they ever cough up anything that's remotely close to the truth.

Looks like a good vid and will watch a little later as I'm one of those obsessed ones who's keeping CNN in business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast