+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -- The Deadly Cycle

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -- The Deadly Cycle

I too tend to get static during the winter, sometimes I actually send sparks. Now that it's summer, I am able to walk barefooted on grass and it definitely feels good, but I'm not sure if it will help. I have considered about buying grounding mats or sheets, but I haven't had enough money for them. Maybe I should try them…
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), onawah (26th May 2014), Realeyes (26th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I too tend to get static during the winter, sometimes I actually send sparks. Now that it's summer, I am able to walk barefooted on grass and it definitely feels good, but I'm not sure if it will help. I have considered about buying grounding mats or sheets, but I haven't had enough money for them. Maybe I should try them…
    Again, what works for some will not work for others.

I invested hundreds of dollars on grounding materials like sheet and pad and they've been a total waste of my money.

Before you invest on these items, here are some important things to know: the grounding sheets and pads have to be plugged into an electrical socket which is grounded so that the grounding prong can go into it. If one's home does not have grounding sockets, a long metal stick with a long wire comes with the sheet. The stick has to be grounded outside, into the earth. The long thin wire can go under a door or a window so that the stick can go into the ground. I live in an apartment so I have no ground to stick it into. However, I was told by an expert that the metal stick would work as long as it touches a radiator because radiators are grounded, which I do have as heating devices in my apartment. I tried sticking the stick in the radiator for months and it didn't help. Then I placed a large planter so that the stick would go into the soil of the planter (which is also supposed to work) and this didn't do anything either. Unlike my bedroom, my living room has grounded sockets so that's where I plugged in the pad, but again, I haven't noticed any difference at all whatsoever in improving any symptoms. What this tells me is that my condition is not caused by lack of grounding, but by other things.

The grounding book, which I also purchased, says that one should not wear shoes with rubber soles as rubber is not grounding. The only grounding soles are those made of leather materials, which are very thin. This may be useful for those who live out in the country and walk on the earth, but I live in a city, where I walk mainly on cement and I find leather soles really hard on my body since the feet are pounding on cement. The only shoes I have with leather soles are the elegant pumps which I wear on occasion. On a day to day basis, I need shoes and sandals with rubber soles so as to absorb the impact of hitting the cement.

So there is the "grounding" information in a nutshell - none of which has been helpful for me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (25th May 2014), onawah (26th May 2014), Realeyes (26th May 2014), The Truth Is In There (26th May 2014), Wind (25th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Thanks for telling that, Daughter of Time. I have been reading about grounding before and when one has CFS you're basically willing to try anything in order to improve the condition. I certainly haven't lost hope and I think that there can be some kind of a cure. The psychic Carol Clarke told me in hear reading that in a few years time I will "get used to" this body of mine and I have never been very comfortable in my own skin. I don't think that she was lying.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Arak (26th May 2014), bruno dante (27th May 2014), Daughter of Time (25th May 2014), Realeyes (26th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

grounding the way it is described in that book or on some websites is basically not just useless but in fact unhealthy because a grounded body attracts electricity, like from electric fields, and grounds them. so you channel lots of electricity through your body into the earth when you're grounded while being surrounded by electric fields - like in your bedroom when your body is supposed to recover. the new age has grown a lot of strange fruits and this is one of them.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Daughter of Time (26th May 2014), Demeisen (24th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    grounding the way it is described in that book or on some websites is basically not just useless but in fact unhealthy because a grounded body attracts electricity, like from electric fields, and grounds them. so you channel lots of electricity through your body into the earth when you're grounded while being surrounded by electric fields - like in your bedroom when your body is supposed to recover. the new age has grown a lot of strange fruits and this is one of them.
    What's your source for this unusual theory?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

onawah (26th May 2014), Wind (26th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Far infra-red sauna is very good for detoxing, strengthening the immune system, relieving pain and more. Dr. Mark Sircus, who is a member of the forum now, recommends infrared sauna "bio mats", and you can read about them here:
    http://drsircus.com/medicine/light-h...rt-of-a-biomat
    Lots of other good info on his website, imho.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bruno dante (27th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    What's your source for this unusual theory?
    unsusual theory? i thought this is common knowledge. if you're exposed to electric fields, say, in your bed, for example from a heating blanket or a clock radio on the nightstand, just put one of these little screwdrivers they use to check for a current (i don't know the exact english term) on your skin. it might have to be one with a battery since the others require higher voltage. it will light up, proving that your body is being charged by the electric field of the blanket, clock radio, heater of the water bed or perhaps just a wire or wall socket...whatever. now, if you ground yourself that electricity will go into the earth. it's called potential equalization because due to the electric fields your body has become a higher electric potential than the earth. what do you suppose the current does to your body when it goes through it? it's debatable, however, what is more harmful, just being exposed to electric fields or being grounded while exposed to them. none of it is good for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

SunSea (28th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not well versed on Spiritual or energy healing, but if you would like help from a medical standpoint, I may be of assistance. The problem can arise in that everyone has slightly different issues even though they all have CFS. I will answer questions if I can.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), Hervé (28th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

... now, if you ground yourself that electricity will go into the earth. it's called potential equalization because due to the electric fields your body has become a higher electric potential than the earth. what do you suppose the current does to your body when it goes through it? it's debatable, however, what is more harmful, just being exposed to electric fields or being grounded while exposed to them. none of it is good for you.
    My previous question was unclear, sorry.

I'll ask again.

What is your source for this unusual theory that grounding yourself, while in the present of electro-magnetic fields (I mean the fields, not the high currents caused by touching say a high voltage line), is more harmful and not good for you?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

conk (28th May 2014), Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), onawah (28th May 2014), Wind (29th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Hi! this a great conversation! I haven't read all pages yet but wanted to stop and add information on cell salts which are crucial for every function in the body. And of course most people I'd say are deficient. I think this could be a good adjunct to other treatments and may be a missing link to complete the healing process. Here are a few links. http://www.daveshealingnotes.com/lea...criptions.html https://www.facebook.com/WitchDocTim

Hope this is helpful, I don't know if this has been mentioned here yet or not.
    My best to you all, becoming healthy and staying that way is no easy task in this world.

Love, SunSea

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Polyamine (here)
    I am not well versed on Spiritual or energy healing, but if you would like help from a medical standpoint, I may be of assistance. The problem can arise in that everyone has slightly different issues even though they all have CFS. I will answer questions if I can.
    Hello Polyamine,

Any information you could share in regards to this condition and how to treat it would be useful.

The only solution which was offered to me by one of the best hospitals in my country was anti-depressants. I refused to take them because I am not a depressed person and I've seen too many people on anti-depressants who lost their will to do anything once on these drugs.

I read about a drug being experimented with called "Ampligen". What do you know of this drug? To the best of my knowledge, it has not yet been approved. I also read that this drug would cost around $60.00 per day! This would be cost prohibitive for most sufferers of this condition, including myself. Also, I don't believe that such a complex condition would be cured by a drug. As you very well know, this is not as simple has having a bacterial infection which will be killed by antibiotics.

If you are an M.D. and have had patients with CFS that you were able to help, please tell us which protocols you administered.

If you are medically trained but not practicing, your knowledge and expertise would be equally appreciated.

Thank you.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (28th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014), Wind (29th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Hi Again, I am also struggling with low energy levels and live in a area fairly saturated with Wi-Fi etc. I am also a empath, spiritually orientated etc. Since I cant move at this time I'm finding the suggestions of The Truth is in There helpful. Making a orgone blanket has now crossed my mind. Perhaps a box. I like the idea of maximizing my sleeping area for the best recovery during sleep.

Whoops, just found this..
    Use an accumulator only in an area that is not strongly contaminated by electromagnetic pollution. Those who live in farmland and the countryside are in luck, while those in the cities are strongly advised against building an ORAC at all. Wireless routers, cell-phones, Bluetooth devices, and generally any other wireless device will contaminate the energy field of your accumulator. Remember that the accumulator only absorbs the energy already present in the environment. If that energy in your area happens to be toxic, the health effect of the accumulator will also be toxic. You could do tremendous harm to your health by using an accumulator directly next to a cellphone tower, for example. http://vibrantenergy.hubpages.com/hu...ne-Accumulator
    Last edited by SunSea; 28th May 2014 at 18:16.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014), The Truth Is In There (29th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Remember that post above?

Well, here is why #1 (finally found it):

Re: "Sluggish" Liver issues.

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »
    Checklist of "sluggish liver" (I have or had ALL of them!):
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Liver-Prob...oms?&id=281170

Depending on the problem, many people are unaware they have a liver problem and may only have vague symptoms. One of the most common symptoms is chronic tiredness. These people generally feel lethargic and sluggish during the day, especially in the morning.

General symptoms that can indicate a liver problem

# Feel tired and unrefreshed when you wake up

# Energy levels fluctuate throughout the day, with your tiredness becoming worse around mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon

# Difficulty losing weight

# Frequent headaches

# Bad breath, digestive problems, bloating, gas, indigestion

# Allergies and intolerances to foods that are worsening as time goes on

# Reactions to many chemicals including cleaning products, petrol, paint, perfumes, bleaches, etc.

# Problems digesting fatty/creamy/oily foods. They can make you feel unwell, nauseous or cause heart burn and reflux

# A yellowish tinge to the skin, eyes and palms of the hands

# Reactions to drugs, in particular headache tablets, antibiotics and anti-histamines

# An intolerance to alcohol. Either you get drunk very quickly or you have bad hangovers that are out of proportion to the amount of alcohol you have drunk

# Caffeine gives you a strong buzz and can keep you awake for hours

# When you eat asparagus, you have a funny smell in your urine

# Skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, general rashes, itchy skin

# Hot flushes that feel as if they rise up from the torso towards the head

# You frequently wake up around 1-3am in the morning

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), Dorjezigzag (28th May 2014), SunSea (28th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014), Wind (29th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

I know i can come across as insensitive but I do actually care (honest), I find it extremely interesting that some of my favorite posters are suffering with these symptoms and there does seem to be relationship to sensitivity.

Anyway sorry to keep banging on the yoga drum but that's my thing and

Did a search on yoga and CFS/ME and found this really in-depth article, recommend you read it all, it goes on to discuss what yoga teachers often don't understand about ME but if you communicate to them they can adapt the practice.

"Jane has had ME for twenty-five years. For most of that time her life has been very restricted and she has been unable to leave the house or do simple tasks such as cooking.

She also suffers from constant pain. Jane started remedial yoga eight months ago and since then her energy has increased dramatically, the pain has subsided and she can now walk for up to forty minutes at a time; something she though she would never do again.

In October she travelled to a yoga retreat in Turkey. This was the first time that she had been abroad for 14 years. As well as taking part in the twice-daily yoga classes, she also swam in the sea.

'I know I have a long way to go before I fully recover,' she says, 'but yoga has changed my life. I am now heading towards a state of wellness. Best of all, I feel much happier in myself and much more accepting and calm about where I am in my life.'

There are many claims made about ‘cures' for ME. Is yoga just another one, or can it provide a genuine way out of this complex syndrome?

Many yoga teachers don't even understand the condition, although there are around 250,000 people with ME in the UK and teachers inevitably come across it; usually with students who try to keep up with a class and then give up. So what exactly is ME and how can yoga help?"

"'Having ME is like having flu, then running a marathon through treacle, then being forced to stay up all night and revise for an exam. Sometimes the fatigue is just incredible,' explains Jane.

'The trouble is that those of us with it don't always look ill, so people just don't understand. Also, we had so much bad press a few years ago that there are still people out there who think that we are malingers or just being lazy.

Some doctors think this too - that we should be forced back to health with more activity when actually we need rest. The term ‘yuppie flu' used by some journalists was incredibly unhelpful'.

Like many people with ME, Jane initially had a bad experience with yoga. When she was first ill she went to a class where the teacher pushed her too hard, although she admits that she also pushed herself by trying to keep up with everyone else."

http://www.yoga-abode.com/wellbeing/...hronic_fatigue

Here is a video that is specifically tailored for CFS sufferers, it is made in someones living room so maybe not the most professional but interesting none the less

Yoga specialist Allannah demonstrates a series of postures to help you combat fatigue. Especially useful for CFS sufferers, helping your hormonal and immune systems. Feel better, breathe deeper and regain your energy!

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 28th May 2014 at 20:01.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), onawah (28th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014), Wind (29th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hello Polyamine,

Any information you could share in regards to this condition and how to treat it would be useful.

The only solution which was offered to me by one of the best hospitals in my country was anti-depressants. I refused to take them because I am not a depressed person and I've seen too many people on anti-depressants who lost their will to do anything once on these drugs.

I read about a drug being experimented with called "Ampligen". What do you know of this drug? To the best of my knowledge, it has not yet been approved. I also read that this drug would cost around $60.00 per day! This would be cost prohibitive for most sufferers of this condition, including myself. Also, I don't believe that such a complex condition would be cured by a drug. As you very well know, this is not as simple has having a bacterial infection which will be killed by antibiotics.

If you are an M.D. and have had patients with CFS that you were able to help, please tell us which protocols you administered.

If you are medically trained but not practicing, your knowledge and expertise would be equally appreciated.

Thank you.
    If I had CFS, I'd get genetic testing done at 23andme.com and see what genes have mutated to prevent proper cellular functioning. I'd then run the results through Geneticgenie.org to see what comes out for recommendations. The test costs $100 which is cheap considering what you learn from it. I'd order a UEE and a UAA from holisticheal.com and see what you are deficient of and supplement (or eat foods high in what you are deficient of). I'd take probiotics to get your GI flora back to where they need to be because I can promise you, your flora is messed up. Raw foods help your GI flora so begin eating a lot of raw veggies and foods. The tests are a little more pricey at a total of $500, so if you can't afford it, I'd search your side effects and see if you can determine what you are deficient of.
    I'd order and start taking Pectasol-C powder. Amazon has the best prices at $71 a lb. That's pricey but lasts a month and should help with toxin removal. CFS is probably caused by a combination of toxins and pathogens in the body. Pathogens cause the toxins to accumulate and your immune response isn't strong enough to take care of the pathogens.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

Billy (28th May 2014), Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), Hervé (28th May 2014), onawah (28th May 2014), Pam (30th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014), Wind (29th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hello Polyamine,

Thank you.
    If I had CFS, I'd get genetic testing done at 23andme.com and see what genes have mutated to prevent proper cellular functioning. I'd then run the results through Geneticgenie.org to see what comes out for recommendations. The test costs $100 which is cheap considering what you learn from it. I'd order a UEE and a UAA from holisticheal.com and see what you are deficient of and supplement (or eat foods high in what you are deficient of). I'd take probiotics to get your GI flora back to where they need to be because I can promise you, your flora is messed up. Raw foods help your GI flora so begin eating a lot of raw veggies and foods. The tests are a little more pricey at a total of $500, so if you can't afford it, I'd search your side effects and see if you can determine what you are deficient of.
    I'd order and start taking Pectasol-C powder. Amazon has the best prices at $71 a lb. That's pricey but lasts a month and should help with toxin removal. CFS is probably caused by a combination of toxins and pathogens in the body. Pathogens cause the toxins to accumulate and your immune response isn't strong enough to take care of the pathogens.
    Thank you, Polyamine!

I guess it's time to get some tests done which were probably not done in my 1 year of tests at the local hospital even though they told me I'd been tested for everything.

The rest is pretty much covered:

Probiotics: I take 70 billion CFU daily. I also consume kefir and sauerkraut daily.

Supplements: I take them all and they're all high quality.

I was on a raw vegan diet for 6 months and all it did was put on weight as I was so fatigued and famished that I ate fruit all day long - result: 15 lb. gain in 6 months!

After undergoing chelation therapy for two years in order to remove the high levels of heavy metals which were found, I took apple pectin for 1 year which I imagine is equivalent to Pectasol-C powder. Perhaps it's time to do it again.

So I guess it's time for genetic testing now. That will be interesting to see.

Again, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked 23andme.com and although they offer genetic testing, they no longer offer health related genetic reports - something to do with government regulations which may or may not become available again in the future.

So, Polyamine, would you still suggest that it's worth having genetic tests even though they no longer cover health related genetic reports?

Thanks,
    DoT
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 28th May 2014 at 21:28.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (29th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I am absolutely in over my head this week w/ stress and family drama.

For those with CFS etc. this is a very deadly thing indeed, nothing like a family quarrel to seal an already crappy deal.

My mom has no effing idea how little energy i have compared to her at times,
    how lucky i am to feel well w/o my green medicine etc.

Amzer Zo your liver list was pure gold, am sure this is part of what's wrong --
    my former doctor told me my liver was *****... super elevated enzymes and other troubles too.

gluten allergy whole nine yards..

I had blood in my stool last night, not sure if from Thai food or stress.

@_@ life is deadly lol

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Here is something to discuss with your physician. This is highly likely as one factor contributing to CFS and I've had a patient before with nasal pseudomonas with CFS symptoms. If the information in the link is correct, you need to discontinue eating corn and peanuts. I don't recommend a vegan lifestyle, but raw vegetables is the most healthy way to eat as long as you eat meat once or twice a week. The genetic testing will tell us how you are processing things on the cellular level.

http://cfspatientadvocate.blogspot.c...pdate.html?m=1

Apple pectin is similar to Pectasol-C but they actually sequester different metals. The citrus pectin is better IMO. If your methylation pathways are blocked as bad as I think they are, continual detoxification with Pectasol-C may be warranted.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polyamine For This Post:

Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ... now, if you ground yourself that electricity will go into the earth. it's called potential equalization because due to the electric fields your body has become a higher electric potential than the earth. what do you suppose the current does to your body when it goes through it? it's debatable, however, what is more harmful, just being exposed to electric fields or being grounded while exposed to them. none of it is good for you.
    My previous question was unclear, sorry.

I'll ask again.

What is your source for this unusual theory that grounding yourself, while in the present of electro-magnetic fields (I mean the fields, not the high currents caused by touching say a high voltage line), is more harmful and not good for you?
    well, i can recommend an excellent book but that will do you little good unless you speak german. i don't know if it's available in english.

http://www.baubiologie-shop.de/elekt...trom-strahlung

over 1000 pages of vital info from building biology experts with over 30 years of experience.

apart from that, i have my body. it tells me which energy is healthy and which is harmful for me, not just from man-made electric or magnetic fields whose energy is strongly degenerative, and yet most people don't even feel it, but also subtle energy which can't be measured and is not acknowledged to exist by the current level of human science.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 29th May 2014 at 11:57.

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Hi Again, I am also struggling with low energy levels and live in a area fairly saturated with Wi-Fi etc. I am also a empath, spiritually orientated etc. Since I cant move at this time I'm finding the suggestions of The Truth is in There helpful. Making a orgone blanket has now crossed my mind. Perhaps a box. I like the idea of maximizing my sleeping area for the best recovery during sleep.

Whoops, just found this..
    Use an accumulator only in an area that is not strongly contaminated by electromagnetic pollution. Those who live in farmland and the countryside are in luck, while those in the cities are strongly advised against building an ORAC at all. Wireless routers, cell-phones, Bluetooth devices, and generally any other wireless device will contaminate the energy field of your accumulator. Remember that the accumulator only absorbs the energy already present in the environment. If that energy in your area happens to be toxic, the health effect of the accumulator will also be toxic. You could do tremendous harm to your health by using an accumulator directly next to a cellphone tower, for example. http://vibrantenergy.hubpages.com/hu...ne-Accumulator
    interesting, i did not know about that.

i have to add that i've never built an orgon accumulator for myself so i can't say if that information is true or not, from my perspective. it may well be correct but if it's built like a faraday cage i think the em-waves would be blocked to a very high percentage, up to 99% depending on which material is used.

what i do have, however, is a garden shed that's made of metal and even though it does not have a non-metallic wall outside of it, just the metal walls, it accumulates orgon and i can measure a higher percentage than for example in my garden or house. the surrounding area has about 3000 bovis and inside the shed the level is always much higher, but different depending on time of day, weather etc.

anyway, it is exposed to the cell phone tower in our village but that does not seem to influence the orgon that accumulates negatively, at least not more than the surrounding area is influenced negatively. i guess one would have to measure it in an orgone accumulator that is closer to a cell phone tower. not me, though, thank you very much.

at any rate, living near cell phone towers, radar facilities, radio and tv stations and the like, as well as using cell phones or any wireless technology can only result in damage to health. there is absolutely no doubt about that. it's all intentional. i'm astonished that so few people realize it but then, it's very clear to me that sufficient life energy is the basis of health and lack of it, as well as the purposeful disruption of its natural flow, is the cause of disease and death and yet most people rather try this supplement or that vitamin, this superfood or that new health fad. the world is clearly not ready for this information yet and looking around i think it never will be. this planet is doomed, and humans in their current form as well. that's becoming more and more apparent every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast