Thread: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -- The Deadly Cycle

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -- The Deadly Cycle

I'm sure there are homeopathic remedies that are helpful for CFS, though I haven't researched that much as yet.
    Aurum Metallicum is one that is reputed to help:
    http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-aurum-metallicum.htm
    Here's a link for info about remedies for EMF sensitivity:
    http://www.electricsense.com/2620/co...l-sensitivity/
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st May 2014), Wind (30th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Re EMF sensitivity, someone just told me about this site today:
    http://www.earthcalm.com/
    She has one of the plug-in devices that cost about $300, and she said it helps.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st May 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

My girlfrined had Glandular Fever for over a year. It has symptoms like CF, but other than that I don't know how closely related they are. I have never been a fan of mainstream medecine, so I have for many years, gone to my friends for help. Many of them practice alternative medicine/therapies.

I booked an AMATSU treatment for her, and the transformation was almost miraculous. I expected improvement, but not so quickly. I would advise anyone suffering from this condition (or any condition for that matter) to give it a go.

I know many people with health problems, and have advised them similarly, but so many seem to think of it as a "quack" therapy, and battle on with their mainstream medical treatments, when it hasn't helped them so far other than maybe treating some of the symptoms temporarily.

AMATSU is an ancient art, based on the holistic healing of the body, of helping the body heal itself (as it is built to do). It generally will deals with some of the symptoms, but only in an effort to allow the body to start to heal itself. It deals with the ROOT cause of whatever ails you, and it is sometimes a big surprise as to what that cause it. Often there are many interlocking causes.

It's not a miracle cure, and sometimes takes many treatments, but my personal experience, is that it starts straight away.

Don't dismiss it out of hand, or through ignorance. Find a practitioner and give it a go, it could be the start of your "new" life!

- LoneWolf

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

angelichuman (27th July 2014), Daughter of Time (11th June 2014), Hervé (12th June 2014), sandy (11th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th June 2014), Wind (11th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

I've been a regular visitor to Avalon for a long time as a reader but never actually joined in. However I thought I would comment here on this CFS thread as I have experiences that might help people.

I've had health issues pretty much all my life and they started to become debilitating around 1996. I've had chronic fatigue which I consider to be a symptom rather than a condition by itself. I actually found out 2 years ago what was making me sick and it is something that you guys probably haven't considered so I'm sharing in case it helps somebody.

The actual root cause in my case was due to a problem with my bite. My jaw was too far back insider my skull and twisted to the side. It seems that I experienced some kind of trauma at birth. I was never even aware of this until I went to see a holistic dentist to get my mercury fillings safely removed. He told me that I had a bite problem and that he believed this was the main cause of my chronic fatigue. I had head X-Rays done and from this my dentist felt that I probably had an impinged vagus nerve.

The vagus nerve controls you parasympathetic nervous system which is what calms you down by by restoring you breathing, heart rate, blood pressure etc back to it's normal state. It's like taking the foot off the gas. When it doesn't function properly it's like your nervous system is stuck in top gear in fight or flight all the time burning up adrenaline. I was hypernsensitve and hypervigilant all the time I was wired from overactive adrenals which resulted in chronic fatigue.

The skull is made up of about 24 bones and there is a degree of elasticity between them, it's not one solid piece of bone with a movable jaw. The tension in the skull from misalignment creates pressure in the skull which can affect the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland controls the thyroid and adrenals.

There was an article in the Daily Mail a few weeks ago how people can get end up with chronic fatigue following injuries as it can cause damage to the pituitary gland. This sounded similar to what I've had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...c-fatigue.html

So if you are suffering from chronic fatigue you might want to visit a holistic or orthopedic dentist and get your jaw checked out. It took me over 15 years to figure this out. I know there loads of potential causes for chronic fatigue and my story won't be relevant to many people but it may help somebody.

Also don't forget the relationship between the adrenals and chronic fatigue, I found Dr.Lam's website to be the best source of help on adrenal fatigue.

http://www.drlam.com/articles/adrenalexhaustion.asp

His protocol helped me, but it was the dentist who discovered the root casue of the problem. I've still got about 9 months of dental treatment to go and it's definitely been having a big improvement on my chronic fatigue.

I've had a my jaw fixed by wearing special braces and i'm now having orthodontics to make my teeth fit my new jaw position. Since I had my jaw corrected I've put on two stone in weight (I'm 12 stone now), I was very skinny before and I think I must have had a very fast metabolism as I could never put on weight. The vagus nerve controls digestion and food went through me so quickly I had loose stools all the time and didn't absorb food propery. That's all cleared up now.

I also only used to sleep 4 hours a night as I used to feel wide awake all the time due to excess adrenaline despite being fatigue all the time. I can now sleep 7-8 hours a night. I feel a lot calmer and nowhere near as hypersensitive I was. That's all from having my jaw positon corrected. I still have chronic fatigue but that's improved about 60% in the last couple of years. My journeys not over but I'm getting a lot closer to where I want to be.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to homesickalien For This Post:

angelichuman (27th July 2014), avid (12th June 2014), conk (13th June 2014), Daughter of Time (12th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (12th June 2014), genevieve (5th August 2014), Hervé (12th June 2014), Pam (13th June 2014), Sidney (13th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th June 2014), Wind (12th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Thanks for sharing your story homesickalien, I did knock my head a few times when I was younger, but I don't think that the damages very severe and in fact I think that many children do get minor damage to their heads... Stories like yours do give a lot of hope, this syndrome isn't incurable. It may just take a lot of time to figure out how it should be treated individually.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

avid (13th June 2014), Hervé (13th June 2014), Sidney (13th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by homesickalien (here)
    ....My journeys not over but I'm getting a lot closer to where I want to be.
    Thanks for sharing. There is lots of evidence now to support your story and contention. Everything is connected to everything else!

Perhaps you were injured with forceps at time of delivery. According to many alternative healers this is the cause of so many ailments. Not just forceps, but any kind of trauma or injury in our developing years. Not just physical injury, but emotional as well. A disruption in lines of communication between our physical manifestation and our glorious Divine Intelligence. The injury can hinder the connection to our blueprint, blocking or slowing the flow of life throughout the body. This is one reason Yoga or dynamic stretching is so beneficial. Elongation of the vast connective tissues restores the lines of communication and allows proper flow of chi/prana/life-force/power.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

angelichuman (27th July 2014), avid (13th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (13th June 2014), Hervé (13th June 2014), Sidney (13th June 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th June 2014), Wind (13th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

that is super interesting, about the TBI etc. causing fatigue.

it also correlates with the GWS w/ the troops and autism-related symptoms.

common factor w/ mil and asd is brain injury on micro level

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

I'm sure there are homeopathic remedies that are helpful for CFS, though I haven't researched that much as yet.
    Here's an excellent source... based in Austria, but they speak perfect English if you e-mail them, and they regularly ship to the US with zero problems.

http://www.remedia-homeopathy.com/en...-Nos/a397.html

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th June 2014), bruno dante (14th June 2014), conk (16th June 2014), Daughter of Time (5th August 2014), onawah (18th October 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th June 2014), Wind (13th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Here is an outside chance.....Google-Symptoms and Signs of Atlas Subluxation ---The Av members who have navigated the kundalini would mention a couple of audible cracks and pops that happen in the skull.The atlas realignment is the big pop in most people.A major symptom of it being off' is cfs,just a passing thought.Getting this diagnosed would be pricey i would imagine.There are treatments for it but a minefield probably.8)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th June 2014), Wind (13th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #90
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've noticed for quite a long time that my chronic fatigue symptoms seem to follow the lunar phases. My energy levels pick up a day or two after the full moon and then drop off around the new moon. Same goes with libido which lasts for 2 weeks from full moon to new moon and then disappears compleltely. I have a few days of very achey muscles around the full moon. It was full moon yesterday and the muscle fatigue and aches were at their worst especially in my legs.

Here's a couple of other things that I know have helped other people with chronic fatigue...

http://www.guptaprogramme.com/

Somebody I know with CFS said the thing that helped her the most was Donna Eden's 5 minute energy routine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffKhttrRw4

http://innersource.net/em/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homesickalien For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (14th June 2014), Wind (14th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Here is one mans blog, and the connecting of the dots with regards to chronic illness (CFS/CFIDS, and others) and their relationships to chronic radiation exposure.
    In my opinion, it is kind of jaw dropping. Historically, the exposure that people have had to radiation, either directly, or indirectly (our ancestors).
    http://optimalprediction.com/wp/fuku...tion-sickness/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #92
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by homesickalien (here)
    I've noticed for quite a long time that my chronic fatigue symptoms seem to follow the lunar phases. My energy levels pick up a day or two after the full moon and then drop off around the new moon. Same goes with libido which lasts for 2 weeks from full moon to new moon and then disappears compleltely. I have a few days of very achey muscles around the full moon. It was full moon yesterday and the muscle fatigue and aches were at their worst especially in my legs.

Here's a couple of other things that I know have helped other people with chronic fatigue...

http://www.guptaprogramme.com/

Somebody I know with CFS said the thing that helped her the most was Donna Eden's 5 minute energy routine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffKhttrRw4

http://innersource.net/em/
    people won't believe me this but it's because the moon's energy is negative and increases degeneration. it's reflected sun energy which is positive/regenerating (unless you overdo it). that's why sensitive people will wake up in full moon nights or sleep poorly, why physical as well as psychological problems get worse around full moon.

basically, the normal energy level, whatever it is in a certain place, takes a drop towards the negative. "negative" means negative for the physical part of ourselves but positive for the non-physical, so psychic phenomena and spirit contact are stronger in full moon nights. this again, explains why certain phenomena occur mostly during full moon, or why rituals and stuff are normally done in full moon nights.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Sidney (24th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th June 2014), Wind (16th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Was Googling "can hot shower cause nausea" and found:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic_intolerance

Quote Orthostatic intolerance (OI) is the development of symptoms when standing upright which are relieved when sitting back down again.[1] There are many types of orthostatic intolerance. OI can be a subcategory of dysautonomia, a disorder of the autonomic nervous system[2] occurring when an individual stands up.[3]

It affects more women than men (female-to-male ratio is at least 4:1), usually under the age of 35.[4]

Up to 97% of people who have chronic fatigue syndrome have been shown in studies to have some form of OI.[5]

Orthostatic intolerance occurs in humans because standing upright is a fundamental stressor and requires rapid and effective circulatory and neurologic compensations to maintain blood pressure, cerebral blood flow, and consciousness. When a human stands, approximately 750 mL of thoracic blood is abruptly translocated downward. People who suffer from OI lack the basic mechanisms to compensate for this deficit.[1] Changes in heart rate, blood pressure, and cerebral blood flow that produce OI may be caused by abnormalities in the interactions between blood volume control, the cardiovascular system, the nervous system and circulation control systems.[6]

Symptoms of OI are triggered by the following:

An upright posture for long periods of time (e.g. standing in line, standing in a shower, or even sitting at a desk).
    A warm environment (such as in hot summer weather, a hot crowded room, a hot shower or bath, after exercise).

Emotionally stressful events (seeing blood or gory scenes, being scared or anxious).
    Astronauts returning from space not yet re-adapted to gravity.[7]
    Extended bedrest[7]
    Inadequate fluid and salt intake.[8]

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Hi Again, I am also struggling with low energy levels and live in a area fairly saturated with Wi-Fi etc. I am also a empath, spiritually orientated etc. Since I cant move at this time I'm finding the suggestions of The Truth is in There helpful. Making a orgone blanket has now crossed my mind. Perhaps a box. I like the idea of maximizing my sleeping area for the best recovery during sleep.

Whoops, just found this..
    Use an accumulator only in an area that is not strongly contaminated by electromagnetic pollution. Those who live in farmland and the countryside are in luck, while those in the cities are strongly advised against building an ORAC at all. Wireless routers, cell-phones, Bluetooth devices, and generally any other wireless device will contaminate the energy field of your accumulator. Remember that the accumulator only absorbs the energy already present in the environment. If that energy in your area happens to be toxic, the health effect of the accumulator will also be toxic. You could do tremendous harm to your health by using an accumulator directly next to a cellphone tower, for example. http://vibrantenergy.hubpages.com/hu...ne-Accumulator
    My knowledge as of today, is that those of us more sensitive to emf's , one cause could be that we have too many heavy metals in our bodies.
    So the short answer to clear heavy metals is stuff like chlorella and Spirulina...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd August 2014)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    THANK YOU for this.
    Yes, a virus seems to fit.
    My "gut feeling" told me we have something akin to AIDS.
    I would rather die fast than slow.

But fate dealt us a cruel blow, in that our dance partner has no face, nowhere to put the sword -- lol

(SO WEIRD while typing this my liver started aching. i haven't even walked today -- why would i have a stitch?)

@_@ the more i worry the sicker i get, also i feel a diarrhea coming LMAO tmi

I am proud of you for teaching in spite of the illness.
    It's a good choice of job, because when you tire you can just give some free time or busy work, turn on music or take the class outside.

i would just take them outside and not even tell the staff "it's for my personal health" lol

some vitamin D and no fluorescent light = good trade
    Don't give up. Sometimes it can take time to heal fully. Keep clearing out, detox only slowly, take green drinks or chlorella tabs, be gentle with yourself, get healing treatments from whomever you are guided to go see.
    Bless!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd August 2014)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Just quickly. All people suffering from CFS, consider looking into:

1. Auto-immune Paleo Diet, Terry Wahls Protocol (results in increased mitochondria per cell, more energy to work per cell)
    2. Treatment of body by introducing more negative ions (free electrons) to cells to do their work, Dr. Jerry Tennant
    3. PEMF therapy to get those ion channels and blood vessels moving and helping cell membrane to communicate, Dr William Pawluk
    4. Reducing radiation, chemical exposure, environmental toxin, food additives, GMO, wireless related EMF (incl Wifi + Mobile) and sleep deprivation exposure/stress. Too many resources to list, but check out: Dr Jack Kruse, Robert O. Becker, Dr Olle Johansson, BulletProofexec, Ben Greenfield Fitness, etc.
    5. Meditation and/or energy work (like Chi Kung, Qi Gong), Kabat-Zinn, Mantak Chia, etc.

I can guarantee you, that regardless of whether you have CFS or not, you _will_ experience increased energy, vitality, better sleep and faster recovery.

It takes a lot of work and dedication, but it's all worth it. I've done it and am still improving my lifestyle, but the changes have already made a huge difference in my life.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (5th August 2014), Natalia (6th August 2014), Sidney (24th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th August 2014), Wind (3rd August 2014)

31. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Joanne Shepard; 16th August 2014 at 19:57.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pathaka (here)
    Just quickly. All people suffering from CFS, consider looking into:

1. Auto-immune Paleo Diet, Terry Wahls Protocol (results in increased mitochondria per cell, more energy to work per cell)
    2. Treatment of body by introducing more negative ions (free electrons) to cells to do their work, Dr. Jerry Tennant
    3. PEMF therapy to get those ion channels and blood vessels moving and helping cell membrane to communicate, Dr William Pawluk
    4. Reducing radiation, chemical exposure, environmental toxin, food additives, GMO, wireless related EMF (incl Wifi + Mobile) and sleep deprivation exposure/stress. Too many resources to list, but check out: Dr Jack Kruse, Robert O. Becker, Dr Olle Johansson, BulletProofexec, Ben Greenfield Fitness, etc.
    5. Meditation and/or energy work (like Chi Kung, Qi Gong), Kabat-Zinn, Mantak Chia, etc.

I can guarantee you, that regardless of whether you have CFS or not, you _will_ experience increased energy, vitality, better sleep and faster recovery.

It takes a lot of work and dedication, but it's all worth it. I've done it and am still improving my lifestyle, but the changes have already made a huge difference in my life.
    thanks to all of you!
    hey Pathaka,
    would walking without shoes or without rubber soles help some?
    I heard on here and a few other places that lots of people would heal faster and feel better if they were literally more connected to the Earth.

p;s. to the last poster, i've wondered about sunlight/starlight before and the human metabolism.... also it's not secret that some humans crave the light of the moon as well.....

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Maybe this will help some.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

angelichuman (10th August 2014), Natalia (6th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #100
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Last edited by Natalia; 10th August 2014 at 13:28.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast