+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood' (Full Version)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood' (Full Version)

~Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood'

In my opinion the best (non-Christian) documentary available on this subject of Secret Societies and the danger of power-abuse!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

binemaya (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Frank V (29th May 2014), halffull (29th May 2014), joeecho (29th May 2014), Kimberley (29th May 2014), Krist (29th May 2014), Magnus (30th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), sandy (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (29th May 2014), sigma6 (30th May 2014), Star Tsar (29th May 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood' (Full Version)

I have not watched this video yet but feel it important to point out an important truth.

Most Masons are not corrupt people...as usual there are those who have infiltrated most societies and organisations and religions, and brought down the names of what was once, and still is a basic place where many good people can be found.
    I personally know many Masons, who are at the top of their orders, and the work they do for the poor and needy is exemplary...I have been in their homes and have seen the love they stand for.

Take the name Illuminati, for example...this is still a very real and positive group, also known as the 'Illumined Ones'...advanced and highly conscious brothers who serve humanity.

The dark brothers have cleverly used these names, which we have revered in the past, and turned them into names we are suspicious of because of what we hear and read about all over the internet.
    A lot of videos and material I have seen and read about these organisations is pure junk and is there for one reason only...to keep us away from the real benefits, and truths, which these organisations can teach us.

This has turned us away from many a truth...and the plan of the dark brothers is working well.

They even have the so called awake and enlightened blindly working for them...fooled...like most who never take the time to research for the real truth...but prefer to believe what others tell them.

Take care
    Ray

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Craig (29th May 2014), Firinn (29th May 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th May 2014), Milneman (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), sandy (30th May 2014), Shezbeth (29th May 2014), Snookie (29th May 2014), Wind (4th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Most masons may not be corrupt people however they allow themselves to be used as cover for the corrupt masons that do exist. Why do they allow themselves to be used in this way?

If they want to do go works(charity) why be associated with a group that may not be totally on the up and up? Why can't they do the good works on their own, without being tied to some possibly infiltrated group?

Are they in it for the "prestige" or being part of an "elite" fraternity?

What a bunch of BS.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), One (29th May 2014), sandy (30th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Most masons may not be corrupt people however they allow themselves to be used as cover for the corrupt masons that do exist. Why do they allow themselves to be used in this way?

If they want to do go works(charity) why be associated with a group that may not be totally on the up and up? Why can't they do the good works on their own, without being tied to some possibly infiltrated group?

What a bunch of BS.
    This kind of logic is what comes from those who have been well indoctrinated by the NWO system, and who they rely on to keep the ignorant ignorant.

If you are so intent on not supporting the 'elite' then you basically need to put a gun against your head and pull the trigger, because there is very little you can do these days without supporting them in ways that you might not even have thought of yet.
    Unless of course if you are:
    Walking to every place you go...
    Growing your own food...
    Living in a cave...
    Cooking with a fire...
    etc etc

With very few exceptions, almost everything that the majority of people require to live a normal life supports the 'elite'...they made and are making sure of that...go figure it out for yourself.

Take care
    Ray

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

animovado (30th May 2014), ExomatrixTV (29th May 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th May 2014), Milneman (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), phillipbbg (29th May 2014), raregem (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), Snookie (29th May 2014), Wind (4th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

MOST MASONS ARE NOT CORRUPT, perhaps,
    but, there is good and bad everywhere you look, including Freemasons and Illuminati. It is not the good humans we are concerned about. We only have to listen to Bill Ryan, Simon Parkes, Peter Annette, to name a few. Whilst these people are in the minority they are very influential and powerful and often exhibit psychopathic tendencies which is dangerous for the world. It is a matter of historic fact that our corrupt banking, energy, pharma and military are the controlling shadow government who operate at a very different level and have a dangerous agenda according to most informed sources.
    Last edited by yelik; 29th May 2014 at 12:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), seeker/reader (29th May 2014), Snookie (29th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

I am far from being ignorant and I am definitely not a shill helping to cover for those who are wolves in sheep's clothing, wolves who live by predating on the innocent in society.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), One (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)

What a bunch of BS.
    This kind of logic is what comes from those who have been well indoctrinated by the NWO system, and who they rely on to keep the ignorant ignorant.

If you are so intent on not supporting the 'elite' then you basically need to put a gun against your head and pull the trigger, because there is very little you can do these days without supporting them in ways that you might not even have thought of yet.
    Unless of course if you are:
    Walking to every place you go...
    Growing your own food...
    Living in a cave...
    Cooking with a fire...
    etc etc

With very few exceptions, almost everything that the majority of people require to live a normal life supports the 'elite'...they made and are making sure of that...go figure it out for yourself.

Take care
    Ray
    Well its exactly the kind of logic I also use. I agree with seeker/reader completely.

We tried to build a democracy why?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th May 2014), seeker/reader (29th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Approximately half a million men in the British Isles -- and another five million around the world -- are Freemasons. 'Inside the Brotherhood' examines what kind of men join the Craft -- and why. It investigates the occult elements in Masonry, whether its rituals should be seen as a religion- and, if so, what god is being worshipped. And, while relying on first-hand evidence wherever possible, the book probes the extent to which Masonic oaths of mutual aid and secrecy have contaminated the fraternity, aroused mounting hostility from churches, politicians and public, and provoked charges of corruption in key areas of British life, including the police force, local government, the City and the secret services.

"A judicious investigation, and Short puts forward a devastating case for the prosecution... He produces a persuasive testimony that Freemasonry has become a savage and a disease in jobs in the public service. He cites some fascinating and entirel credible examples of Masonic skulduggery -- and of Brother ranged viciously against Brother... It is difficult to dispute Short's conclusion that disclosure of their Masonic membership by those in positions of power should be made obligatory."
    Piers Brendon,'Observer'

"Given the nature of the subject, it is doubtful if a more conclusive book could have been written"
    Alan Rusbridger,'Times Literary Supplement'

"An anatomy of vice...I recommend it"
    Mark Archer,'The Spectator'

--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
    About the Author
    Martin Short is a writer/TV documentary producer whose two outstanding successes to date have been his 13-part Thames-TV series Crime Inc. about the Mafia, which spawned a Methuen book of the same name which is still in print, and his book on the Freemasons, which has been a bestseller. He later produced a 6-part ITV documentary series, also entitled Inside the Brotherhood.

Freemasonry creates expirit de corps in its members

(1:16)
    Most of Freemasons members meet behind closed doors. It is estimated that of 135,000 English policemen it is calculated that 1/6 of them are Freemasons. Could there be a conflict in this?

(1:58)
    Critics are worried that there also is so many Freemasonry in powerful institutions.

(03:26)
    Freemason John Symonds former detective Sergeant explaine that people use the Freemason to improve their position, promotion and to hide there corruption

(03:46)
    The Freemason Ceremonies

(06:20)
    Freemasonry interfere in importan politic event. A parlamentary Lodge.

(11:18)
    1 man of every 30 in England and wales is a Freemason

(12:03)
    New policy of opennes Freemason bosses filmed themself in 1988.

(14:00)
    Why the secrets started but is it necessary today.

(18:59)
    Freemasonry incompatible with christianity?

(21:22)
    There is even Freemason meeting in prison.

(22:55)
    Is Freemasons on a higher moral ground?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (29th May 2014), raregem (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th May 2014), Snookie (29th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A number of countries have banned the membership of Freemasons. They tried to clamp down on it in the UK in around 1997 where the police and the judiciary had to voluntarily declare membership and rank but I think the law was revoked. Like all secret societies they are there to help and support one and other. When I worked in the family engineering business, many years ago, some of our directors were Freemasons, although neither I or my father found the need to join. During bidding for government contracts we would ask these directors to find out inside information, which they would from fellow masons, such is life.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st June 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great vídeo!

Here goes something to set some more fire on it!

A Quiet Death in Rome: Was Pope John Paul I Murdered?
    http://www.crisismagazine.com/2009/a...aul-i-murdered

"Perhaps the most popular explanation entailed Freemasons and fraud at the Vatican Bank involving scandals that erupted a few years after John Paul I’s passing (see the sidebars following this article). This scenario was made famous by David Yallop’s best-selling book, In God’s Name: An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I (1984)".

Take care Folks!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luciano For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Snookie (29th May 2014), yelik (29th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by Luciano (here)
    Great vídeo!

Here goes something to set some more fire on it!

A Quiet Death in Rome: Was Pope John Paul I Murdered?
    http://www.crisismagazine.com/2009/a...aul-i-murdered

"Perhaps the most popular explanation entailed Freemasons and fraud at the Vatican Bank involving scandals that erupted a few years after John Paul I’s passing (see the sidebars following this article). This scenario was made famous by David Yallop’s best-selling book, In God’s Name: An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I (1984)".

Take care Folks!
    I read that book, and was left with little doubt that Pope John Paul I was poisoned.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th May 2014), Nasu (29th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood' (Full Version)

This video is quite some age & its highly infomative, great find

Seems to be about UK Freemasonry mainly...
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2014 at 19:05.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th May 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    MOST MASONS ARE NOT CORRUPT, perhaps,
    but, there is good and bad everywhere you look, including Freemasons and Illuminati. It is not the good humans we are concerned about. We only have to listen to Bill Ryan, Simon Parkes, Peter Annette, to name a few. Whilst these people are in the minority they are very influential and powerful and often exhibit psychopathic tendencies which is dangerous for the world. It is a matter of historic fact that our corrupt banking, energy, pharma and military are the controlling shadow government who operate at a very different level and have a dangerous agenda according to most informed sources.
    Yelik,

Could you explain why you believe that british politicians and scientologists are immune from this kind of corruption?

(not saying anyone you listed is corrupt, merely pointing out a fatal flaw in your logic)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am far from being ignorant and I am definitely not a shill helping to cover for those who are wolves in sheep's clothing, wolves who live by predating on the innocent in society.
    I dunno seeker.

My grandfather was the head of the lodge in his town, took his turn at being a masonic priest, and was actually involved in quite a few charitable works. He did so well the town named the high-school after him. Died of cancer. Fairly well respected as were his fellow masons.

How is this prejudice any different from saying, let's say, that all green people are ignorant because they are green?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

animovado (30th May 2014), ExomatrixTV (30th May 2014), Finefeather (30th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Milneman
    "Could you explain why you believe that british politicians and scientologists are immune from this kind of corruption?"

Not sure I follow your question unless you have misunderstood my post?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Religions are the same, Jewish spend on Jews, trying not to share if it can help a brother or sister
    Nationalities are the same, Philippinos only buy through other Philippinos etc etc...

Masons are where anglos meet to spend to help other anglos...

most who complain about corruption of Masons say nothing about all the religious and Nationals that do the same

in the very beginning when I connected to the Illuminati to see what I could learn, they weren't all evil, they were the spectrum of a rainbow, there was black as night to whiter than white with the full color spectrum in the middle.

the upper echelon are religious leaders of all religions

looking at Koch saying he's a mason so all masons are corrupt and evil is wrong...

I try to think of it as one in the crowd is bad, do I toss a grenade in the center, or pull out a sniper rifle, to drop the bad apple...

since I can look inside to see whose been naughty and whose been nice, sniper is my weapon of choice...

I would never call someone ignorant for not being psychic & knowing what I do, and if they want to take out evil by tossing a grenade, it's overkill, but the good shouldn't have been standing with the one they know is evil, so their bad by association, not the grenade tosser...

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 times in 677 posts

You don't need a club to do good.

My grandfather was one.

Red lodge is actual.
    Last edited by noprophet; 30th May 2014 at 11:22.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    I have not watched this video yet but feel it important to point out an important truth.

Most Masons are not corrupt people...as usual there are those who have infiltrated most societies and organisations and religions, and brought down the names of what was once, and still is a basic place where many good people can be found.
    I personally know many Masons, who are at the top of their orders, and the work they do for the poor and needy is exemplary...I have been in their homes and have seen the love they stand for.

Take the name Illuminati, for example...this is still a very real and positive group, also known as the 'Illumined Ones'...advanced and highly conscious brothers who serve humanity.

The dark brothers have cleverly used these names, which we have revered in the past, and turned them into names we are suspicious of because of what we hear and read about all over the internet.
    A lot of videos and material I have seen and read about these organisations is pure junk and is there for one reason only...to keep us away from the real benefits, and truths, which these organisations can teach us.

This has turned us away from many a truth...and the plan of the dark brothers is working well.

They even have the so called awake and enlightened blindly working for them...fooled...like most who never take the time to research for the real truth...but prefer to believe what others tell them.

Take care
    Ray
    All these good people should maybe get off their fannies and start exposing the rot inside their own organizations, but oh wait, that's the very nature of their organization, they're not allowed to know who's running it...
    They are so smart and wonderful but can't see the huge moral and philosophical flaw?.... come on give me a break...
    The new moral code today is avoidance of responsibility by self denial, repression, and ignorance... everyone thinks "legally" (because of television cop and lawyer shows...)

And legal thinking is based on rationalization...otherwise known as lying and bullsh**ing,
    that's right lawyers are not superior moral philosophers', but are in fact licenced to lie...
    And so everyone subconsciously thinks and acts and talk like lawyers and Judge Judy,
    ye have imprisoned your own minds and sold yourselves out. Simple truth would expose all of this as fraud... which is exactly what legality is based on. It's the institutionalization of fraud. The "legal" term is call "plausible deniability". i.e. just do as your told and when confronted with the possibility of fraud or moral wrongdoing ... just remember you are ignorant, and everyone knows ignorant people are "not" liable (NOT!!!!) (i.e. in case this isn't clear, they clearly are...)
    Sorry, that's willful negligence. If you know the "possibility" of moral wrongdoing or fraud exist and you CHOOSE to remain ignorant, you are willfully negligent.

And it is all willful... These people know better then anyone what is going on... and they want to play innocent? To know of the possibility and do nothing about it, is WILLFUL IGNORANCE = WILFUL NEGLIGENCE = GROSS NEGLIGENCE = INEXCUSABLE

Let's be clear, even when we do good deeds, the sole motivation is self gain. When I even desire to do a good deed for another is for the personal experience that it creates in my consciousness. People have taken this to an extreme, so that all crime, murders, abuses, prejudices are to re-framed as "good deeds".

So what even real and true "good deeds" are still done for the benefit of self...
    There is a fine line between real and true altruism, is it exists in a pure form at all... which biosociology even suggests is not true. (i.e. there is a genetic predisposition in all the animal kingdom right up to man and his obsession with "bloodline".

And yet as humans, we aren't we "supposed" to be able to transcend this, and see all men as our brothers? Are we not all from the same source?

These "do gooders' can pat themselves on the back all they want... Doesn't change the bigger picture... only makes them more suspect... Naivete counts only up till your 20 years old. At some point. It becomes another false crutch many are hiding behind...
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th May 2014 at 18:52.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    All these good people should maybe get off their fannies and start exposing the rot inside their own organizations, but oh wait, that's the very nature of their organization, they're not allowed to know who's running it...
    They are so smart and wonderful but can't see the huge moral and philosophical flaw?.... come on give me a break...
    The new moral code today is avoidance of responsibility by self denial, repression, and ignorance... everyone thinks "legally" (because of television cop and lawyer shows...)
    And it is all willful... These people know better then anyone what is going on... and they want to play innocent? To know of the possibility and do nothing about it, is WILLFUL IGNORANCE = WILFUL NEGLIGENCE = GROSS NEGLIGENCE = INEXCUSABLE
    You talk a lot about morals when you yourself have created your own moral boundaries from which you judge others...I wonder if you actually even know what masons do behind their closed doors.

Well I do...because my brother in law is head of one of the lodges...and the 'secrets' are just not there...they discuss and plan various charitable work and very seldom is it even known that they have helped because one of their codes is humility.

They take tests which involves knowing their rules of conduct and ethics...and they advance within their lodge because of the leadership abilities they display...and sure they help each other, because they regard themselves as a family and families help one another...and families also help others.

Morality is a sick sense of thinking you'r right over others...and morality will forever create conflict because morality has boundaries.

True spirituality has no morals because it recognises the diversity of peoples failings and peoples knowledge because of the experiences we have had in life and thus our consciousness levels.

There will always be 'corrupt' people and there will always be 'good' people because that is the nature of life as we evolve consciously and learn to be better as we move through live.

Because you think you are so perfect does not say much for your understanding of the nature of life and what we are really here for.

Tolerance and compassion is required to accept that not all of us have yet seen the folly of been corrupt or power hungry...each one of these people will one day see the light as you think you have done.

If you don't like what you see, and have so much to say about it, then why not do something about it other than shout out your dislike and disdain for brothers of yours who cannot see what you can see yet...

Judging a person is only good if you can get that person to accept your judgement and then do something about it...be constructive in your criticism and not egotistical in your wrath.

Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 30th May 2014 at 12:29.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

animovado (30th May 2014), Milneman (30th May 2014), Snookie (30th May 2014), sunflower (31st May 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In any closed or secret group there are always risks because of the inherent flaws within human nature. There are rules to abide by where a bond of trust builds between people with similar views, hence they will naturally follow the rules/oaths and support one and other. It goes on in religion, royalty, military, government, secret service, masons, illuminati, sports and even at our private schools. In essence there is nothing wrong with that at all as long it is for the good man and society. However when we look at Bill's video, 'The Anglo Saxon Mission' we can see problems can and do arise, in this instance the masons.

It doesn't mean that all masons are bad or that all priests and vicars participate in satanic rituals. At the end of the day whoever or wherever you're from we all should recognise what is fundamentally wrong or right - is it good for man and society or not?
    Last edited by yelik; 30th May 2014 at 14:23.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

animovado (30th May 2014), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2014), Finefeather (30th May 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    In any closed or secret group there are always risks because of the inherent flaws within human nature. There are rules to abide by where a bond of trust builds between people with similar views, hence they will naturally follow the rules/oaths and support one and other. It goes on in religion, royalty, military, government, secret service, masons, illuminati, sports and even at our private schools. In essence there is nothing wrong with that at all as long it is for the good man and society. However when we look at the Bill's video, 'The Anglo Saxon Mission' we can see problems can and do arise, in this instance the masons.

It doesn't mean that all masons are bad or that all priests and vicars participate in satanic rituals. At the end of the day whoever or wherever you're from we all should recognise what is fundamentally wrong or right - is it good for man and society or not?
    I would agree with your very moderate post thank you...

The idea of fundamental right and wrong as you might see it...or as I might see it, however, is very far from been universal or planetary or even generally 'humanly'.
    Yes we have things like 'thou should not'...murder, rape, steal etc...but even these can be clearly seen to exist in lower kingdoms on the earth...so one cannot truly say that everyone should be fundamentally knowledgeable of fundamental right and wrong.

So if fundamental is in fact not really fundamental to all, there must be something which prevents some from not understanding the 'fundamentality' you may speak of...or maybe some choose to discard the 'fundamentals' for their own purposes.

Whatever is the case, I would call it a lack of the knowledge of the fundamentals...and this should be seen in a completely different light...compared to just plain good and bad...which is the source of all conflict in the moralist.

What is it that changes a person from being corrupt to being a 'good' guy?...there are many of these occurrences where people are transformed into what might be called the 'way of truth'...it is this illusive elixir that we need to inform and make known to the corrupt.

We all need a chance to make right what we have messed up...are the corrupt not just still in that mindset which needs the knowledge to know and understand what is right and what is wrong?...is this not also the same type of thing we may see in our own children, and our own loved ones...yet we give them a chance...don't we?

Take care
    Ray

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

animovado (30th May 2014), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2014), Snookie (30th May 2014), yelik (30th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast