+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Aliens Demons?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Are Aliens Demons?

Are aliens demons ? I think for us to answer that question we have to understand what a demon is or what a fallen angel is. Understanding from the biblical text that the fallen angels actually fell. Whenever we look at the Hebrew word for sky it is the same word for heaven. So when these angels fell from heaven they fell and they were cast to the earth these angels were kicked out and banned from heaven. So whenever we look up into the sky and we see craft and we see beings flying outside of this atmosphere we can be assured that it's not demonic, that its not demons or fallen angels trying to deceive mankind. When you want to know about the demons and fallen angels the demons and fallen angels are on this earth. The Bible says that they're trapped on this earth and they're here for a time also mentioned in the Book of Enoch where it speaks more in depth about fallen angels. The Book of Enoch also goes on to tell us about fallen angels when they are in heaven they're state is that of fire they're appearance is fire, they're made out of the fire of God they are radiant and beautiful different colors of fire they have the ability to transform into the appearance of men as they wish when they need to come onto the earth to bring a message or to visit someone as We see in biblical text they actually change into human form. So to recap aliens are not demons aliens or what we call aliens are actually angels that are spoken of in all the major holy books the spoken of in the Bible, they go back and forth from heaven to earth and this whole abduction thing going on that gets people in hype and hysteria was actually created by the government to create fear and hysteria in this field so that when you see a light, when you see something flashing over the horizon that you wont try to signal it that you'll run away and be scared of it and be fearful of it. Aliens are not demons, aliens are angels.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,437 times in 5,646 posts

Default Re: Are Aliens Demons?

appreciate your efforts, your passion is obvious...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

william r sanford72 (4th June 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

It's an interesting topic to think about. Thank you for taking the time to post it. Good food for thought, though I do not think that UFOs or Aliens are demons.

I do believe the demonic realm is real. Don't get me wrong. I just don't see why UFOs or Aliens are necessarily part of it. We live in a vast, vast universe. This galaxy is gigantic. There is every possibility of there being many planets like Earth in this galaxy alone. Keep this in mind as we ponder the extreme resilience of life. Life forms have been found living in deep sea volcanic vents. Can you picture a more extreme environment? It's very likely that there is life out there. I think most of us can all agree to this. Is it such a stretch to believe that some of this life has cultivated faster than light technology? Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that they might visit our distant shores?

Are UFOs demons? I certainly can't prove that they are or are not. However, I don't think there's any reason to assume that they are, given the above thought exercise.
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (26th July 2015), raregem (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (4th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

E.T.'s can take the form of anything, and some E.T.'s themselves would appear as monsters or demons just because of the way they look. But an actual "demon" from "hell" does not exist. Hell is an illusion and the closest thing we have to hell is our very own backyard, Earth.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Shezbeth (4th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I think what would be more appropriate would be to say that possibly Demons are Aliens.

People in the past without the understanding and the vocabulary to describe an extra terrestrial would well have labelled them a demon.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

MorningFox said it perfectly.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

MorningFox (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (4th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Am I the only one that recognizes that in essence, everyone is saying the same thing?

Yes or no, followed by a preconceived validation, belief, or thought-form.

Define 'Alien' and define 'Demon'. Can one specify the origins of either without relying on an external "authoritative" reference? Impossible.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Alien to me means neutral but different, something from outside my frame of reference. Demon to me infers a being that chooses to try taking/violating/"possess" my will or that just in general thrives from fear energy.

I believe both types of entities may be involved in most people's' reality, at some level. I find it beneficial to my reality to study/observe their possible effects in order to alleviate any fear that may have been associated/programmed into me.

Maybe if we are successful at that, the "demons" become "aliens", who eventual become "others" (to us, on a personal level)

13. Link to Post #9
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Yes most Aliens are Demons...because in actual fact the word has been misinterpreted, as usual, by those who just don't know reality.
    Quote The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verb daiesthai (to divide, distribute).[3] The Greek conception of a daimōns notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon.

The Greek terms do not have any connotations of evil or malevolence. In fact, εὐδαιμονία eudaimonia, (literally good-spiritedness) means happiness. By the early Roman Empire, cult statues were seen, by pagans and their Christian neighbors alike, as inhabited by the numinous presence of the gods: "Like pagans, Christians still sensed and saw the gods and their power, and as something, they had to assume, lay behind it, by an easy traditional shift of opinion they turned these pagan daimones into malevolent 'demons', the troupe of Satan..... Far into the Byzantine period Christians eyed their cities' old pagan statuary as a seat of the demons' presence. It was no longer beautiful, it was infested."[4] The term had first acquired its negative connotations in the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek, which drew on the mythology of ancient Semitic religions. This was then inherited by the Koine text of the New Testament. The Western medieval and neo-medieval conception of a demon[5] derives seamlessly from the ambient popular culture of Late (Roman) Antiquity. The Hellenistic "daemon" eventually came to include many Semitic and Near Eastern gods as evaluated by Christianity.
    There is also no such thing as a fallen angel in the context that most people use it.
    Angels, or Augoeides, cannot fall into a state of negativity because they are permanently in an ascended dimensional state.

The term fallen angel is actually an esoteric term which means that a higher Being has involved, or incarnated, into a lower dimension in order to perform some service to lower consciousness Beings...like humans.

The coming down 'from heaven' concept is simply incarnation...even humans 'fall' to the human dimension when we incarnate. The Jesus we know of also 'fell' from heaven and he was not referred to as 'fallen' simply because the Christian church needed a saviour...all the 'others' who 'fell from heaven' became 'demons' for their own purposes.

The same applies to Lucifer, which has nothing to do with Satan or any such dark forces.

Lucifer, which means bringer of light, is actually an ancient name used for the planet Venus. The ancients observed this planet and named it Lucifer.
    The race which lives on Venus are superior in consciousness than we are and do not have organic bodies like we have...they have etheric bodies.

If you know anything about astronomy you will notice that Venus rises and then falls in the morning or evening depending...and it is the brightest natural object in the night sky.

So this lead to the notion that Lucifer was a fallen angel...which is just a load of gobble de gook.

Of course there are entities who act like the thing most people think is a demon but they are not really demons...the meaning of words are sure difficult to get a round sometimes.

Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 4th June 2014 at 14:11.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

donk (4th June 2014), Jake (4th June 2014), raregem (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (4th June 2014), Wind (4th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Am I the only one that recognizes that in essence, everyone is saying the same thing?

Yes or no, followed by a preconceived validation, belief, or thought-form.

Define 'Alien' and define 'Demon'. Can one specify the origins of either without relying on an external "authoritative" reference? Impossible.
    The "origin" is YOU. They are relative terms (to me, anyway). They are all just entities. One that acts malevolently toward you is a demon. One you can't understand, that is outside your "normal" frame of reference, it's alien.

So to a fish you pull out of the river to eat, that was aware of itself and had desire to exist, you'd be both. If you didn't take it personally and learned how fisherman operated and discovered their intent, you'd be able to avoid "evil" (to you) consequences while making them "less alien".

So I agree shezbeth, they are both internal states of mind...the "external origins" search leads (me) to realization that we are all one.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Finefeather/Ray, thank you for information... You often seem to know what you are talking about. I heard that someone had met the beings from Venus in their OBE journeys and they called themselves something like The Sons of Venus. I'm very interested in mythology, but many seem to get the hidden messages wrong, partly thanks to organized religions.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Finefeather (4th June 2014), Jake (4th June 2014), raregem (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (4th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow, thanks Ray,, Awesome post!!

The physical, human experience compels us to try and put labels on different types of 'higher bieings'. Remember, here, that putting labels on these types of things,, does not actually define them. More to the point, it sets limits, and defines our own inablilities to adiquately interporate these types of Beings.

In my younger days, (as an astral projector) I took great comfort in [what i thought was] a seperation between the Astral, and the Physical. I could get out of my body and sojourn into different astral environments,, but I always knew that I could come back to the physical. I liked that!!

However,, I have come to a completely different understanding of it now... I am not IN my body to begin with. It is a matter of perspective change, more than a matter of 'leaving my body'. It is liken unto Sinking into layers of consciousness that are not limited by the 'belief filter systems' that plagues our physical perspective. Physicality is a point of view,, and follow the same rules of experience and creation that non-physical/thought-responsive environments do.. ie,,, (it is not physical, but a property of consciousness.)

So,, to me,,, asking about aliens and/or demons is the same as asking about humans... What is it about US that is 'pulling them in' to our reality?? AND,, What untapped potential lies within the human experience???

This has been, traditionaly,,, one of mee favorite topics...

Love to all.
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Finefeather (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (4th June 2014), Wind (4th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell can be a state of mind. It would not at all surprise me that there is a place where the worst souls are sent as a form of punishment or even education.

Creation/religious belief is relative, speaking in certainty for or against a belief can be interpreted as arrogant and insensitive.
    The man of virtue is invincible - Wong Fei-Hung

This is the truth: as from a fire aflame thousands of sparks come forth, even so from the Creator an infinity of beings have life and to him return again - Cicero

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander For This Post:

Shezbeth (4th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread