+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: water wells as portals to another dimension?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Default Re: water wells as portals to another dimension?

In the Tale Iron John a "wild man" is living at the bottom of a well. He´s a neglected/abandoned part of the psyche.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Raymon Grace is a Master Dowser who has done a lot for clearing water. In some of the earlier free interviews he had done that I found on the internet he discussed how he sometimes found negative entities in water wells and then cleared them. I bought many of his dvds, and three books - one is basically a dowsing manual - when I was interested in learning about dowsing.

His earlier interviews (free) included a lot of details on water well clearing. You can search the internet for those. His name is spelled Raymon without a 'd' on the end. Raymon Grace.

He has 3 different websites, one for a water cleaning Foundation, one his main website, and I think one for a series of dvds on various topics. Everything is very informal on his dvds, sometimes you hear dogs barking, or his horse snuffling in the grass. Some of the dvds can be used for clearings along with intent for focus and direction.

Some links:

http://www.raymongrace.us/Interviews.html

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.p81McCBgqeQ

http://www.raymongrace.us/raymongraceproducts.html

http://www.raymongracefoundation.org/archivevideos.htm

Also, the American Society of Dowsers has cds, books, dvds, and a collection of various years of conference topics/lectures - many of which include dealing with water in a variety of ways.

http://www.dowsers.org/bookstore/

And, the British Society of Dowsers too:

https://www.britishdowsers.org/

Some great interviews related to dowsing, some deal with entities, some water, some other types of energies:

http://adventuresindowsing.com/

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd June 2014), jbins (31st May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (31st May 2014), spiritwind (31st May 2014), The Truth Is In There (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

An urban legend....but interesting nonetheless.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/0...-devils-holes/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

seeker/reader (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,223 times in 21,087 posts

- The 3 water portals - what were they? What was that bit when he went in the middle one, and saw his wife?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0070608AADGTuU
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

seeker/reader (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Supposedly water is a catalyst for spirits, thats why homes near rivers are often haunted too, a few psychics talk about this.
    the soul mind trap http://tinyurl.com/ph7ajgb
    we live in a 3D matrix 3rd dimensional prison, awake! and never forget! so you shall no longer be imprisoned! escape the reincarnation lunar soul trap!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

seeker/reader (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,919 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Long story about HOW dimensional energies transgress such boundaries, from liquid to gas. A superconductive/dimensional boundary exists on the surface of the water, very much like how a lens works. or an electrical wire.
    I guess that makes sense. Carlos Castaneda talked about a scrying technique where he could see beings in other dimensions by placing a large mirror under the branch of a tree in a running brook or stream suspended from ropes. The idea was to get the mirror just under the running water. He would gaze into the mirror while suspending his internal dialogue and increasing the amplitude of energy coming out of his eyes. I"m guessing this would act as a beacon and draw entities that seemed to be of the Djinn variety.

As well, Nastradamous was said to use a scrying technique with a mirror and a layer of water over the top for seeing into the future.

So water as a portal makes sense. I'm intrigued to no end when you speak of mineral/metal content increasing the ability or effectiveness in portal manufacture. Are there any solutions and or recipes for this you would recommend.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), Pam (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (1st June 2014), seko (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

when you look at for example, lanthanum glass or lanthanum infused in glass, You are really dealing with pure atomic gas or nano levels of infusion of a element in an amorphous slow moving fluid that we call glass.

Or quartz. or crystals.

We get alterations in the level of diffraction, and the filtering/amplification/concentration, flow, etc.

Thus, crystals, infused crystals, infused glass, infused gas, infused water, and so on.

Chemical concerns, or rather, alchemy, pure and simple. The fact that we can have a UV fixative in the world of science means all of the rest of it is doable, it's just understanding how the tickling is one. That one single daily use industrial and commercial technique begets the rest - the very idea of vitamin D production and the idea of chlorophyll itself says all of this is true.

Then the whole thing of the salts in the alternate form, in the dead sea and places like the great salt lake.

Nano-diffusion and transmutation in a chemical and off center pH stew, solar or light assisted transmutation...the eventual result..is.. the bottom of the ocean covered in rare earth elements.

And the alchemical salts that can be converted into the various forms of the different philosopher's stone(s) or back to other elements.

From such simple recognition of resonance and tickling of 'atomic' structures...all human technology, ethereal, alchemical, energy and reality understanding and flow problems disappear in a single puff of smoke.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd June 2014 at 14:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

NancyV (2nd June 2014), Pam (3rd June 2014), PurpleLama (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (1st June 2014), seko (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

the physical and non-physical are polar opposites. the effect moving water (water veins in the ground, wells, blind springs, rivers, etc.) has is that it degenerates the physical and generates the non-physical so it strengthens the connection to the non-physical (spirit) and weakens the connection to the physical.

historically, sacred places of pagans and later churches and cathedrals were built over water veins, blind springs and certain grid lines for just that reason. they help to connect with the non-physical world but if you stay (and sleep) in such a place over a long time, depending on its strength, your body will begin to degenerate while the spiritual connection is strengthened. the first symptoms will be a change in personality towards introversion and perhaps "negativity", possibly degenerative diseases after months and years, as well as "spiritual symptoms" that could lead to either insanity or genius, or both. it all depends on frequencies, intensity and duration of exposure.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Pam (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), spiritwind (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,621 times in 310 posts

This thread is so fascinating. I have been following it since it was started, but I unfortunately have had nothing of note to add. Now that we are going deeper into the chemistry of water, I have a thought...

If the metal/mineral content of our water may have some effect on the connection to the spiritual world, I wonder if our tap water is not so chemically altered partially for that reason? Who knows... just a though.

Another thought... makes sense that we do baptisms in water if this connection is true! I guess it could be more than a symbol as I always interpreted it... like you are actually trying to summon the holy spirit into you through the water. Interesting.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

huyi82 (18th June 2014), Pam (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    This thread is so fascinating. I have been following it since it was started, but I unfortunately have had nothing of note to add. Now that we are going deeper into the chemistry of water, I have a thought...

If the metal/mineral content of our water may have some effect on the connection to the spiritual world, I wonder if our tap water is not so chemically altered partially for that reason? Who knows... just a though.

Another thought... makes sense that we do baptisms in water if this connection is true! I guess it could be more than a symbol as I always interpreted it... like you are actually trying to summon the holy spirit into you through the water. Interesting.
    Hello Zaya,

I have seen some other instances where it seems that water was used as a type of trap or medium to contain spirits or entities.

Here are some examples I have heard of:

Case 1

A couple used a ouija board which apparently opened a door for an entity to enter into their home. They brought in a native american shaman who took the ouija board and placed it into a kiddie pool full of water and weighed it down so it was submerged under water. It remained this way in a garage and temporarily halted the activity in their home (3 months or so). But eventually activity started back up and they chose to leave the home, with the ouija board remaining submerged under water in the kiddie pool.

Case 2

A teen was showing signs of being oppressed/possessed by the spirit of a prior home occupant who committed suicide in the home. The father of the teen took a glass of water and inverted it onto a plate, then placed it on top of the head of his son. He ordered the spirit to leave his son's body. Apparently when the spirit left, it was trapped in the inverted glass of water. They did not indicate what they did with the inverted glass of water. But they did move out of the house.

Glass and the earth are used as an insulators.

Regarding wells....
    Maybe the ground acts as an insulator from the water medium and when man digs a hole in the ground and allows the water to have contact with the air, such as creating a water well, an interface or doorway between the mediums of water and air is created.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 3rd June 2014 at 14:44.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Pam (3rd June 2014), seko (3rd June 2014), spiritwind (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014), Zaya (3rd June 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Here is another idea. If you watch this fascinating you tube video you will see how water collects memory and information. Four different people collected water from the same source and placed four drops of that water onto glass for microscopic examination. The drops collected from one individual had a specific pattern that was repeated in each of the four drops. Each persons water signature was very different from the last. Water is amazing and incredibly powerful. The disrespect we have shown it is pathetic as best, but thats' another issue

Anyway back to the portal concept, Some how is the water is holding the memory signature of a specific person and/or event? Perhaps the shape of the well amplifies the power of the water???? Of course, I don't know but if I had to bet I am guessing that this property of water, storing information and individual signatures has something to do with it.

By the way I love this thread. There is wonderful reasoning and imagination going on...

respectfully,
    pam

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), spiritwind (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014), Zaya (3rd June 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Here is another idea. If you watch this fascinating you tube video you will see how water collects memory and information. Four different people collected water from the same source and placed four drops of that water onto glass for microscopic examination. The drops collected from one individual had a specific pattern that was repeated in each of the four drops. Each persons water signature was very different from the last. Water is amazing and incredibly powerful. The disrespect we have shown it is pathetic as best, but thats' another issue

Anyway back to the portal concept, Some how is the water is holding the memory signature of a specific person and/or event? Perhaps the shape of the well amplifies the power of the water???? Of course, I don't know but if I had to bet I am guessing that this property of water, storing information and individual signatures has something to do with it.
    Well now you have just given me another though, peterpam! If water can hold memories and other information, I wonder if we don't use it in our daily lives as not only a purifier of the body but a purifier of the mind and soul. I wonder if that is why I am EXPONENTIALLY happier around large bodies of water? Many share this trait with me. I've been doing a ton of thinking about what it means to be an empath for a while now (as witnessed in other threads) but I've been told that a lot of empaths love water and are soothed by it. I wonder if that may be because it is a beacon we can dump energies we do not want into? I'm sure this goes for everyone but it may just be more subconscious for some?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Great-My.../dp/B001EJ1WQW

Water the Great Mystery - documentary 2008

This movie is all about the spiritual qualities of water. I went to a screening when it was first out and Dr. Emoto and Dr. Konstatin Korotov were there along with the director to introduce the film and answer questions after it was shown.

The movie is extensive, and to a materialistic skeptic it wouldn't mean much, but it was fascinating to see the effect of prayer on water and many other aspects of water.

One thing that was interesting was when it was shown that salt water "erases" memory from the water. Or something to that effect.

I haven't watched it for a few years so don't remember much. There are some parts of the movie that it does lag a bit, but it is a documentary and not an action flick. It does have a lot of information packed in it.

If salt erases water memory, that might prove useful to know in some instances.

http://www.amazon.com/Water-Great-My.../dp/B001EJ1WQW

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

DNA (4th June 2014), seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

John William Waterhouse the famous English Pre-Raphaelite Painter was unsurprisingly (considering his name) drawn to creating images in a watery setting, often inspired by mythology which also often have a watery backdrop.

THE LADY OF SHALOTT

Hylas and the Nymphs originates from Greek myth. As the legend goes King Hylas was on an expedition when he decided to go ashore to get some water. When he reached into a spring to retrieve it he was carried off by water nymphs, never to be seen again.

Much like sirens, mermaids in stories would sometimes sing to sailors and enchant them, distracting them from their work and causing them to walk off the deck or cause shipwrecks. Other stories would have them squeeze the life out of drowning men while trying to rescue them. They are also said to take them down to their underwater kingdoms. In Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid it is said that they forget that humans cannot breathe underwater, while others say they drown men out of spite.

The Sirens of Greek mythology are sometimes portrayed in later folklore as mermaid-like; in fact, some languages use the same word for both creatures. Other related types of mythical or legendary creature are water fairies and selkies, animals that can transform themselves from seals to humans.

Waterhouse took the subject of this painting from Ovid's Metamorphoses. Scylla, a water nymph, was loved by Glaucus, a sea deity. She rejected his advances, and he turned for aid to Circe, the enchantress.Circe, however, fell in love with Glaucus herself, and to destroy Scylla, her rival, poisoned the stream where the nymph was accustomed to bathe. When Scylla entered the water she was transformed into a hideous monster, whereupon she threw herself into the sea which separates Italy from Sicily and was changed into the rock, so perilous to sailors, which bears her name.

The fifty daughters of Danaüs, King of Argos, were commanded in obedience to a prophecy to murder their husbands on their wedding night; all but one obeyed, and were punished by having to draw water in sieves from a deep well, or by pouring it endlessly into a vessel from which it continually escaped.

"Destiny"
    The girl drinking a libation to the departing heroes was a favorite model for the rest of his career; statuesque in her beauty, she casts a sympathetic gaze towards the ships already under sail. Waterhouse's setting is typical of his origins - Italianate and geometrical: the circles of the mirror and its stand are repeated in the arches of the tiled loggia and the front of the lectern."

http://hoocher.com/j_w_waterhouse/jo...waterhouse.htm
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 3rd June 2014 at 19:48.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

DNA (4th June 2014), PurpleLama (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (3rd June 2014), seko (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

In astral form, we're not that 'fond' of water. We find it highly disturbing. disruptive. We prefer gaseous space, dark spaces. The water has too much mass. It's no where as bad as being stuck in rock or solid objects, but it does cause a uncontrollable 'meander' of the spiritual form or etheric form. Kinda like a funhouse mirror that is permanently unstable and unpredictable, therefore it is tricky to hold it (one's self) together. The boundary of the surface, is like I indicated, it is like that of a lens, so it is possible to see it as a portal. But the water itself, is no fun.

Strongly lit, with lots of noise/vibration, etc, all that sort of thing makes for disturbances of the carrier/medium, so darkness and quiet is definitely preferred. The darkness is not a problem when one is in astral form, so no problems in that area. Astrally hanging out at raves or concerts - not going to happen.

I'd imagine that if one hung around certain areas or spots (in astral form), they'd meet some characters, every now and then.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th June 2014 at 02:27.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (4th June 2014), skyflower (4th June 2014), spiritwind (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (4th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    I have an interest in the paranormal and have been watching/reading stories about hauntings

... He brought in a psychic/clairvoyant who ended up being drawn to the basement where she found an abandoned well. She said the well was acting as a portal for the spirits to enter/leave the home...

Any thoughts or personal experiences?

For now I will stay clear of any water-wells.
    They have always seemed creepy to me. Maybe this is why?
    Sure.
    My thought: These might be "creatures from the ID", by which I mean the our own subconscious.
    A well is a powerful symbol, and can open up a pathway for repressed memories, or even
    shared memories from our past - and past lives

BTW, I think there is an important connection between Water and the Akashic records

32. Link to Post #37
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

it's not so much the mineral content as the life energy it carries, the quality of the contents rather than the quantity. viktor schauberger's work is all about that. the water is literally killed by the way it's treated in all our man-made systems today. when it arrives at your home it not only has a lot of negative information from chemicals, pharmaceuticals and whatnot, it also has no life energy left. it is degenerative. almost the same with bottled water. when a person drinks that water it doesn't add life energy to the body (which consists of about 70% water) as it should but removes it. drinking or bathing in such water, as most of us are forced to do nowadays, is a slow death.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

seeker/reader (4th June 2014), william r sanford72 (4th June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Well now you have just given me another though, peterpam! If water can hold memories and other information, I wonder if we don't use it in our daily lives as not only a purifier of the body but a purifier of the mind and soul. I wonder if that is why I am EXPONENTIALLY happier around large bodies of water? Many share this trait with me. I've been doing a ton of thinking about what it means to be an empath for a while now (as witnessed in other threads) but I've been told that a lot of empaths love water and are soothed by it. I wonder if that may be because it is a beacon we can dump energies we do not want into? I'm
    sure this goes for everyone but it may just be more subconscious for some?

Zaya, I just love your curious mind!!!!!!! That really might be a very strong possibility. I know I feel better around large bodies of water. In fact, it makes such a difference to me that I went to a lot of trouble to move very close to the Pacific Ocean and it has made a world of difference. I am much more relaxed here.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Zaya (4th June 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Zaya, I just love your curious mind!!!!!!! That really might be a very strong possibility. I know I feel better around large bodies of water. In fact, it makes such a difference to me that I went to a lot of trouble to move very close to the Pacific Ocean and it has made a world of difference. I am much more relaxed here.
    I do have a curious mind, indeed. I would say most of us here do. For that I am so thankful!

I hear you on living on the ocean. I am a bit jealous of you living over on the pacific with all the beautiful sea mammals that frequent the waters there! I have made it clear to my boyfriend that in the future, if we are home owners it will have to be on a body of water, and I do not care which kind. I literally feel like a different person when I am around large bodies of water. Always have.

I am really starting to think there could be some kind of energy dump with natural waters (piggybacking off of what The Truth is Out There mentioned about natural water having life force). Perhaps it has life force because we trade with it. If water can be a portal to other planes and dimensions, then it certainly could be used to effectively send away energies, right? The possibility is very exciting to me!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Pam (4th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2