+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: water wells as portals to another dimension?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default water wells as portals to another dimension?

I have an interest in the paranormal and have been watching/reading stories about hauntings and found what seems to be a connection of water wells acting as some type of portal or opening to the other dimension from where ghosts and other entities seem to travel to and from.

Here is background on some of the stories.

Story 1
    One man inherited his childhood home that he had not been to for a while. It was an old large Victorian home that he decided to renovate and let out rooms to renters. He discovered that one of the renters was studying to become a 'witch' who was conducting rituals to cleanse her room as she was experiencing strange activity and nightmares. He later found out that she had brought friends to the house who had conducted voodoo rituals in the attic to further attempt removal of the negative entities that were present in the house. As she got no relief from her attempts at remedies she eventually left the house, leaving all her belongings behind. The owner of the house started to experience activity himself, hearing disembodied footsteps and voices, things moving on their own and he was even physically pushed off a ladder and almost killed. He brought in a psychic/clairvoyant who ended up being drawn to the basement where she found an abandoned well. She said the well was acting as a portal for the spirits to enter/leave the home. He then remembered an incident from his childhood where he was awoken from sleepwalking where his mother found him in the basement standing next to and staring into the well. He did not know how or why he ended up there and had not remembered that incident or the existence of the well until the psychic mentioned it's importance.

Story 2
    A man buys a closed nightclub and plans to re-open it as a country/western nightclub. Another man comes to the place and tells the new owner that he used to be the handy man for the old club. The new owner offers him a job, the man accepts and then proceeds to tell the owner why the old club was shut down, six murderers had happened in the club during the last year of it's operation. The man said violence seemed to be incited at that location, for some unknown reason. The owners wife had a vision of the large kitchen sink filling with blood. She was physically pushed toward the sink and had to restrain herself from being pushed in. She was later pushed down the stairs while pregnant and went into premature labor. The handyman moved into an upstairs apartment where he heard voices and saw objects move on their own. One night the power went out and he went into the basement to turn the power back on. He noticed a metal pull on the floor that he had never seen before and when he open up the trap-door in the floor he found an old well. He looked up and saw two ghostly men looking at him who then proceeded to attack him. He kept all the incidents to himself but the owners noticed the caretaker started to acting strangely. The owner told a friend about the odd occurrences and he decided to check out the history of the place. He found out that long ago the property had once been a slaughter house where two men had been hanged for the murder/beheading of a socialite. They were suspected of conducting a satanic ritual. The nightclub had been built on the foundation of the old slaughter house. The owners decided to bring in a psychic. She was drawn to the basement where she found the well and saw a vision of a woman's head floating in the water at the bottom. She then saw the ghosts of the two men and said they were possessing the caretaker. A pastor was brought in to conduct an exorcism to free the caretaker, which was successful.

Story 3
    A family moves into a rented house. The 12 year old boy runs out of the house and tells his 20-something sister that he does not want to stay there because an old man pushed him. The sister did not believe the boy. He refused to go back to the house so they went to their mother's home where he told them about the old man. The old man told him that he was going to turn into a beast and he followed him to their mother's house. The sister told the boy again that she did not believe him and in front of the whole family challenged the old man to do something to prove he was real. At first nothing happened so she thought she had proved her point, but then the kitchen table started shaking violently, which made everyone take notice. They then believed that something may actually be happening. The boy said the man was mad that he had told them about him and he said he was going to get him. The boy then was pushed violently around and thrown to the ground by an invisible force. The boy then started acting strangely and exhibited signs of possession. The family then contacted the husband and wife team, the Warrens (Ed and Lorraine), who had worked on the Amityville haunting case. Ed was a demonologist and Lorraine a clairvoyant. They interviewed the family and documented the activity in order to bring in a priest to conduct an exorcism. During this time the boy went through cycles of normalcy and showing signs of being possessed. During one of these normal times the boy said the entity had left and went back to the rental house. The family questioned why and the boy explained that there was a well on the property that the entity used as a way to come into our world. They did not remember there being a well so they went to investigate. They did indeed find a well on the property and one of the family members saw an entity standing next to it and the entity temporarily possessed him. The possessed man went into the house and approached his wife, who noticed that he was not himself. She was frightened by his demeanor/appearance and slapped her husband, who snapped out of it. He was stunned and explained that he did not remember how he got from the yard into the house. The entity continued to torment the boy and brought in other entities to possess him as a group. An exorcism was conducted and the boy was freed from possession.

So, is there anyone on this forum that has had experience with water-wells that may be able to enlighten us on this possible phenomena/connection with them being actual physical/meta-physical portals to another dimension? These wells in these instances seemed to be abandoned and not in use, if that has anything to do with it.

Any thoughts or personal experiences?

For now I will stay clear of any water-wells.
    They have always seemed creepy to me. Maybe this is why?
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 30th May 2014 at 16:13.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

angelfire (30th May 2014), DNA (30th May 2014), donk (30th May 2014), Dorjezigzag (30th May 2014), enfoldedblue (31st May 2014), fifula (30th May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), mab777 (3rd June 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), Nasu (3rd June 2014), rodrigoo (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), The Truth Is In There (3rd June 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014), Zaya (31st May 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: water wells as portals to another dimension?

Not quite as gruesome a story, but many, many moons ago, my then-fiancée and I both saw an apparition by the river here, but only briefly. We didn't even think that it was a ghost at first, but where that figure was standing, there was nothing to stand on. I checked it myself. It was a docking wall and there was nothing but water behind it.

My then-fiancée said that it may have been her deceased grandfather, who had been a river boat skipper during his life. She still felt a connection with him, she said.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    He brought in a psychic/clairvoyant who ended up being drawn to the basement where she found an abandoned well. She said the well was acting as a portal for the spirits to enter/leave the home.
    I find this intriguing to no end. I used to work at the San Carlos hotel in downtown Phoenix. It's considered one of the most haunted places in Arizona. The basement has an old well that was sealed up. But the well was used back in the times before industrialization and plumbing. The Basement and the well are said to be the gateway so to speak, for the spirits in the place.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

donk (30th May 2014), ElfeMya (31st May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey,

I don't have a personal story but in the part of Europe I was born (close to Ukraine) there were multiple stories of water-wells 'causing' something to people. I never explored the subject but remember my grandmonther repeatedly saying to me to never ever look into water-wells as 'bad' entity may change me or even push me to commit suicide. She told me some spooky stories that happened in her vilage shortly after a person, in most cases child, was looking down water-wells.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fifula For This Post:

donk (30th May 2014), ElfeMya (31st May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

We have three very old wells.we still use em...the main well is atleast 100 years old...all of em run south of farm.the main well we were using for the first time in known history..dried up..still empty.normaly it would just get to low to use..notthing of the sort.as i reported on the bee thread early this spring..spring rains and winter run off are supposed to fill em..???the well thats dried up..sometimes over the years on a summer evening we can hear the well pump handle moving as if someone was down there pumping water.when this first started..when we just moved back..i became curious and would go down to see what was causing the sound..or who was on the property using the well.as soon as the well would become visable the pump would stop.i got to where i would sneak up or hide to catch a glimpse.never caught it moving on its own...thoe..and on some quiet evenings you can sometimes hear the pump travel through the small valley and echo strange like.took some gettn use to..and dont pay it much att anymore.i have also followed blue orbs and green tinted orbs..in the same fields with the wells...the well i was writing about seems to draw energy..atleast thats how it feels..to me..and we never feel threatend by any activity as fars hauntings and such..UFOs..are also visitors...and we eat demons and ghost for breakfast..if need bee....
    Balance.
    Truth always....
    william.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

DNA (30th May 2014), donk (30th May 2014), ElfeMya (31st May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), InTheBackground (30th May 2014), kirolak (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), spiritguide (30th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Very interesting accounts from you all.

At first I thought the concept was just metaphorical but it seems as though the water-wells may be an actual physical opening that allows for the energetic opening/portal to occur also.

Thank you for your insights.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

ElfeMya (31st May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    He brought in a psychic/clairvoyant who ended up being drawn to the basement where she found an abandoned well. She said the well was acting as a portal for the spirits to enter/leave the home.
    I find this intriguing to no end. I used to work at the San Carlos hotel in downtown Phoenix. It's considered one of the most haunted places in Arizona. The basement has an old well that was sealed up. But the well was used back in the times before industrialization and plumbing. The Basement and the well are said to be the gateway so to speak, for the spirits in the place.

It is on a ley line. The whole city is. The mineral content mix of the water of a given place may provide a clue.

Long story about HOW dimensional energies transgress such boundaries, from liquid to gas. A superconductive/dimensional boundary exists on the surface of the water, very much like how a lens works. or an electrical wire.

If you could stick a pencil (tendril) made of electricity into a wire, and see all of that, it would look exactly the same as this:

The pyramids of giza, etc.

same way that HHO generators that are oscillation, electrical and vibration assisted..work.

It's dimensional gating, but keep in mind that your mind and perception here are a limited and reflective in the macro sense (not quantum) sub-set of consciousness as the universe's base material and form. (consciousness is multidimensional and quantum)

All of this is covered in the lithium thread in the priority thread area.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th May 2014 at 16:27.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (1st June 2014), donk (30th May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), InTheBackground (30th May 2014), kirolak (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), noprophet (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I have heard of caves as being haunted by ghosts or places of residence for Djinn, but those are naturally made formations that may act as an opening or dimensional doorway.

I guess man can alter the landscape and can punch a physical hole in the earth which may alter/allow for an energetic opening to occur too.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 30th May 2014 at 21:52.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

donk (30th May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), kirolak (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seko (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (30th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I have heard of caves as being haunted by ghosts or places of residence for Djinn, but those are naturally made formations that may act as or opening or dimensional doorways.

I guess man can alter the landscape and can punch a physical hole in the earth which may alter/allow for an energetic opening to occur too.
    Yes.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (1st June 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

When you finally understand the idea of alien life or even the idea of reptilians, understand that they are no more 'potent' than you.

What our mental constriction is, is that we don't really understand it......... and are captured and limited by our very limited consciousness view. Consciousness is the point...'reality' is borne/flows from it...and our 5 senses, that 5 sense reality is a smaller bubble pouring out of the quantum to macro, the mind(5 senses) is the macro reflection. it does not see the origin and original flow point, thus it is a smaller bubble riding on a bigger one...EVEN THOUGH..it originates FROM the whole 'consciousness universe'. The 5 sense reflection is body only.

People have to move from constriction/limiting and ego centric self restriction.... even in the idea of forming an idea.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th May 2014 at 16:36.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (31st May 2014), Frank V (30th May 2014), Hervé (30th May 2014), kirolak (30th May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), noprophet (3rd June 2014), PurpleLama (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), skyflower (31st May 2014), ulli (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

...what about women?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

ElfeMya (31st May 2014), Mercedes (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I really would like to understand this phenomena better.

We’ve had 3 different people confirm that there is some kind of “gate where souls pass through” on the property where we are currently living. I posted this in another thread (not providing link because it’s in a member’s only thread):

Quote In recent months since we moved to this location we have seen some kind of weird light in the sky that moves slightly when looking at it and flashes different colored lights. My husband has also been seeing people (2 different ones at different times as sort of a semi-corporeal image) in the house at night that disappears as he looks at them dead on. The lady we care-take has severe dementia. Not sure how that figures in there but I know it does. I’ve also been told there is something about this land and the layout (*with steep south/south west slope and multiple springs coming out of the side of the hill and flowing to the southwest) is supposedly not so good for calm supportive energy.
    (*Victory Through Vaastu – Transforming Your Life Through the Ancient Science of Vedic Architecture by Sri Kaleshwar)

To add more recent sightings just last week my husband felt, then looked and briefly saw again one of the beings/people he saw before, but this time the woman we care-take who has severe dementia, can’t hardly see or hear very well turns in the same direction and says “hello” (and she isn’t able to really converse anymore either). My husband then asked her if she also saw someone and she said yes. Just the week before a different person my husband briefly saw in the kitchen had very short (he said almost looked like a cap) blond hair but then said the eyes were very large and almond shaped. So if they’re ghosts then at least one of them appears to be a hybrid ghost. We don’t feel fearful but we are both in a state of wonderment about whatever is happening here. We’re not strangers to strangeness but this is new for us.

Carmody, I keep going back and trying to read your thread on lithium etc and must admit that my brain has a hard time assimilating what I’m reading. I will keep going back with the hope that one day it clicks and I finally “get” it. I wish you could write a brief summary (which you probably already have and so I welcome the reference to where that might be in this place of formidable amounts of information), although like many things probably doesn’t lend itself to easy explanations.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Has anybody seen the film The Ring? An evil spirit crawls out of a well and crosses over to a different dimension to kill people:

Katie Embry (Amber Tamblyn) and her friend Becca (Rachael Bella) are bored at home. They discuss a supposedly cursed videotape; according to legend, those who watch the tape get a disturbing phone call and die seven days later. Katie reveals that seven days ago, she went to a cabin at Shelter Mountain Inn with her boyfriend and two other people, where she viewed the video tape. After a few supernatural happenings, Katie opens her bedroom door, screams as her face turns discolored and green then she dies mysteriously, and Katie's mother (Lindsay Frost) finds her distorted corpse with a look of pure horror on her face, while Becca is locked up in a mental hospital.

Katie's mother asks her journalist sister, Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts), to investigate Katie's death. Rachel goes outside and talks to Katie's friends and she discovers that the people who saw it with Katie died on the same night and same time as her. Rachel's investigation leads her to the cabin where Katie and the others watched the tape. Rachel finds and watches the tape, which includes footage of a well. The phone rings, and she hears a child's voice say "seven days." The next day, Rachel calls Noah (Martin Henderson), her ex-boyfriend, to show him the video and asks for his assistance. He asks her to make a copy and she does.

After viewing the tape, Rachel begins experiencing nightmares, nosebleeds, and surreal situations. Anxious about getting to the origin of the tape, Rachel visits Becca in the mental hospital and when Rachel asks her what happened, Becca answers "She will show you" and reminds Rachel that she has four days left (implying Becca has somehow gained psychic powers). Rachel investigates the tape more and finds out about a ranch of horses owned by Anna Morgan and her husband Richard and adoptive daughter Samara, but tragedy befell the Morgan ranch: the horses they raised went mad and drowned themselves, which supposedly caused Anna, a horse-lover, to become depressed and commit suicide. Rachel is later horrified to discover that her son, Aidan (David Dorfman), has watched the tape, and when the tape finishes an arm reaches out of the well. Panicked, Rachel calls Noah, revealing that Noah is Aidan's father.

Rachel goes to the Morgan house and finds Richard, who refuses to talk about the video or his daughter. A local doctor tells Rachel that Anna could not carry a baby and adopted a child named Samara (Daveigh Chase). Dr. Grasnik (Jane Alexander) recounts that Anna soon complained about gruesome visions that only happened when Samara was around, so both were sent to a mental institution. At the mental institution, Noah finds Anna's file and discovers that there was a video of Samara, but the video is missing. Rachel sneaks back to the Morgan house where she discovers a box containing the missing video. She watches it (it contains footage of Samara in the hospital, it is implied she somehow killed the doctor) and is confronted by Richard, who claims that she and her son will die, and that there is nothing they can do. He commits suicide in front of Rachel by using an electric cable in a bathtub.

Rachel and Noah go to the barn and discover the attic where Samara was kept by her father. An image of a tree near the cabin is burnt into the wall. They return to the cabin and discover that it was built on top of the well. Rachel falls in and finds Samara's skeleton. She has a vision that reveals Anna suffocated Samara and pushed her into the well, but that Samara did not die from suffocation and survived in the well for seven days. Noah informs Rachel that the time she should've been killed has passed, causing Rachel to believe that setting Samara free from the well broke the curse.

When Rachel informs Aidan that they will no longer be troubled by Samara, a horrified Aidan tells his mother that Samara "never sleeps" and that they were not supposed to help Samara, just as his nose begins bleeding. Noah is killed by Samara in his apartment after a struggle, and Rachel discovers his body with a terrified and discoloured face similar to Katie's. Rachel destroys and burns the original tape. She recalls the footage of Samara in the mental hospital and realizes that Samara was in fact truly evil. Wondering why she had not died like the others, she remembers that she made a copy of the tape and realizes the only way to escape the curse and save Aidan is to have him copy the tape and show it to someone else, thereby continuing the cycle of death as Samara intended.

From The Ring Two:

Attached Images  
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Frank V (4th June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

And the moral of this story is... don't buy an old house,
    with a well in the basement!!! chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Mercedes (30th May 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), skyflower (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes Samwise, that specific movie came to mind when I saw the well pattern/connection developing.

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Has anybody seen the film The Ring? An evil spirit crawls out of a well and crosses over to a different dimension to kill people:

Katie Embry (Amber Tamblyn) and her friend Becca (Rachael Bella) are bored at home. They discuss a supposedly cursed videotape; according to legend, those who watch the tape get a disturbing phone call and die seven days later. Katie reveals that seven days ago, she went to a cabin at Shelter Mountain Inn with her boyfriend and two other people, where she viewed the video tape. After a few supernatural happenings, Katie opens her bedroom door, screams as her face turns discolored and green then she dies mysteriously, and Katie's mother (Lindsay Frost) finds her distorted corpse with a look of pure horror on her face, while Becca is locked up in a mental hospital.

Katie's mother asks her journalist sister, Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts), to investigate Katie's death. Rachel goes outside and talks to Katie's friends and she discovers that the people who saw it with Katie died on the same night and same time as her. Rachel's investigation leads her to the cabin where Katie and the others watched the tape. Rachel finds and watches the tape, which includes footage of a well. The phone rings, and she hears a child's voice say "seven days." The next day, Rachel calls Noah (Martin Henderson), her ex-boyfriend, to show him the video and asks for his assistance. He asks her to make a copy and she does.

After viewing the tape, Rachel begins experiencing nightmares, nosebleeds, and surreal situations. Anxious about getting to the origin of the tape, Rachel visits Becca in the mental hospital and when Rachel asks her what happened, Becca answers "She will show you" and reminds Rachel that she has four days left (implying Becca has somehow gained psychic powers). Rachel investigates the tape more and finds out about a ranch of horses owned by Anna Morgan and her husband Richard and adoptive daughter Samara, but tragedy befell the Morgan ranch: the horses they raised went mad and drowned themselves, which supposedly caused Anna, a horse-lover, to become depressed and commit suicide. Rachel is later horrified to discover that her son, Aidan (David Dorfman), has watched the tape, and when the tape finishes an arm reaches out of the well. Panicked, Rachel calls Noah, revealing that Noah is Aidan's father.

Rachel goes to the Morgan house and finds Richard, who refuses to talk about the video or his daughter. A local doctor tells Rachel that Anna could not carry a baby and adopted a child named Samara (Daveigh Chase). Dr. Grasnik (Jane Alexander) recounts that Anna soon complained about gruesome visions that only happened when Samara was around, so both were sent to a mental institution. At the mental institution, Noah finds Anna's file and discovers that there was a video of Samara, but the video is missing. Rachel sneaks back to the Morgan house where she discovers a box containing the missing video. She watches it (it contains footage of Samara in the hospital, it is implied she somehow killed the doctor) and is confronted by Richard, who claims that she and her son will die, and that there is nothing they can do. He commits suicide in front of Rachel by using an electric cable in a bathtub.

Rachel and Noah go to the barn and discover the attic where Samara was kept by her father. An image of a tree near the cabin is burnt into the wall. They return to the cabin and discover that it was built on top of the well. Rachel falls in and finds Samara's skeleton. She has a vision that reveals Anna suffocated Samara and pushed her into the well, but that Samara did not die from suffocation and survived in the well for seven days. Noah informs Rachel that the time she should've been killed has passed, causing Rachel to believe that setting Samara free from the well broke the curse.

When Rachel informs Aidan that they will no longer be troubled by Samara, a horrified Aidan tells his mother that Samara "never sleeps" and that they were not supposed to help Samara, just as his nose begins bleeding. Noah is killed by Samara in his apartment after a struggle, and Rachel discovers his body with a terrified and discoloured face similar to Katie's. Rachel destroys and burns the original tape. She recalls the footage of Samara in the mental hospital and realizes that Samara was in fact truly evil. Wondering why she had not died like the others, she remembers that she made a copy of the tape and realizes the only way to escape the curse and save Aidan is to have him copy the tape and show it to someone else, thereby continuing the cycle of death as Samara intended.

From The Ring Two:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Spiritwind,

I have heard of another haunting story where an ageing father came to live with his adult son in his home. The father had dementia and did not communicate. The father began acting frightened and surprisingly spoke, saying that he was seeing a man and a woman in the room with them when the son could see no one else present. After an investigation into the history of the home it turns out that these were probably the ghosts of two people who were murdered and buried on the property with the house being built over their hidden graves.

So maybe those with dementia are kind of in a state of limbo - caught between two worlds/dimensions. Their bodies may be here but most of the time their consciousness is "over there" and it occasionally comes back to our dimension so they can communicate temporarily, seeing both worlds at the same time..

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    I really would like to understand this phenomena better.

We’ve had 3 different people confirm that there is some kind of “gate where souls pass through” on the property where we are currently living. I posted this in another thread (not providing link because it’s in a member’s only thread):

Quote In recent months since we moved to this location we have seen some kind of weird light in the sky that moves slightly when looking at it and flashes different colored lights. My husband has also been seeing people (2 different ones at different times as sort of a semi-corporeal image) in the house at night that disappears as he looks at them dead on. The lady we care-take has severe dementia. Not sure how that figures in there but I know it does. I’ve also been told there is something about this land and the layout (*with steep south/south west slope and multiple springs coming out of the side of the hill and flowing to the southwest) is supposedly not so good for calm supportive energy.
    (*Victory Through Vaastu – Transforming Your Life Through the Ancient Science of Vedic Architecture by Sri Kaleshwar)

To add more recent sightings just last week my husband felt, then looked and briefly saw again one of the beings/people he saw before, but this time the woman we care-take who has severe dementia, can’t hardly see or hear very well turns in the same direction and says “hello” (and she isn’t able to really converse anymore either). My husband then asked her if she also saw someone and she said yes. Just the week before a different person my husband briefly saw in the kitchen had very short (he said almost looked like a cap) blond hair but then said the eyes were very large and almond shaped. So if they’re ghosts then at least one of them appears to be a hybrid ghost. We don’t feel fearful but we are both in a state of wonderment about whatever is happening here. We’re not strangers to strangeness but this is new for us.

Carmody, I keep going back and trying to read your thread on lithium etc and must admit that my brain has a hard time assimilating what I’m reading. I will keep going back with the hope that one day it clicks and I finally “get” it. I wish you could write a brief summary (which you probably already have and so I welcome the reference to where that might be in this place of formidable amounts of information), although like many things probably doesn’t lend itself to easy explanations.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 30th May 2014 at 19:06.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

spiritwind (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    And the moral of this story is... don't buy an old house,
    with a well in the basement!!! chuckle chuckle chuckle.
    Nah, you just have to go all Emoto on it's ass and inscribe loving words, characters, pictures, etc. on it. You'll be fine in that event. ^_~

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

There was a small book written by a Caribbean woman on her island who jumped down a Well with what looked like machined walls (very smooth), probably trireamed. She landed on a Maglev conveyance and ended up after traveling underground for one-half hour in a beautiful garden (surrounded by a dense forest), where a secret civilization existed. This was the external face, based upon clues in the writing, of an underground world where the factories were, and where there was evidence of UFO's kept underground. The underground UFO officials were not NICE! This based on the mind control used on a young man who accidentally fell down the well and discovered their existence. He was later returned to the outer world of the island which knew nothing about this inner place (The Government must have known however); He was driven crazy by his mind control so that no one would believe what he found.

There are apparently many Trireamed Wells leading to underground Alien dwellings which connect bases under the oceans and land. These beings have advanced technology including invisibility cloaks, telepathic mind control (like the Greys), etc. Ghosts my foot. The vast underground area was referred to in this book as "No one would believe how large Atlantis is." Amor

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (30th May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), Sidney (1st June 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I forgot to mention that in my readings, I have come across mention of wells which were vents for bad air, carbon dioxide, etc. Other wells apparently sucked in air to these underground places. Also, on Google Earth there are videos of holes in rivers and lakes and the ocean showing huge amounts of water dropping into smooth holes, obviously of great depth. This, in my opinion, is a huge engineered system for Air and Water and Ocean Water circulation to the Inner Earth and the Hollow Earth, the latter being 800 miles deep. From what I have read of the Hollow Earth inner ocean, it is very salt as the implication was that it was impossible to drown in it. It would certainly require some recirculation. Imagine traveling in a boat and ship and being sucked down one of these things. Sailors are both ignorant and/or stupid! Amor

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

seeker/reader (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsD...storyid=130737

I missed all of those ones, and managed to get all the natives. That is because I was there, in astral form, looking form someone I knew, who was Indonesian. So I got all of those ones out, there were many of them. Thousands. dec 26/27, 2004.

Only the ones who drowned not knowing they were dead, stuck in the moment of horror of the death. It was the only group who could be freed with a singular mind-thought-feel-state.Those had no real sense of mind or 'self' due to an 'extreme death' body imprint. The others can eventually find their way home, as they still possess mind and individualism.. I was dealing with the mass group who all died the same way, in the same state of mind. A state of mind that was very difficult to be freed from, and would have caused a very strong imprint of horror in the area. Something that would have been there for a long time.

'Ghosts'? Yes, but not as the more limited idea of ghosts, are. Ghost is a very limited label of the reality that is occurring.

I did not attend to other beaches. the Indonesian situation was so intense that it nearly did me in. I said that one would probably not find much in the way of Indonesian coastal haunting due to this. I have not found any yet...but I've not looked that hard. (I just went looking, again).

I did not mean to be dealing with all those disembodied ones, but I was there... and it seemed it needed to be attended to, the opportunity was there...so I got down to it.

This is very difficult to explain to the waking mind, as it is, as stated, a smaller circle, a smaller self, as it is tied to the expression of the 5 senses, in connection and translation. So it makes no real sense to the average person in their 'daily wakened state'. Our other, astral self, the more complete self, it understands a bit more, ithas a greater reach range and connectivity, one might say.

Pardon me, these are very sobering 'memories', to deal with. Difficult to put into words. The astral does not have such difficulties. Lets just say that the 'work' left an imprint of sorts, as you might imagine. It's taxing work, that particular type of help, I'm not sure many alive can handle it, nor are they expected to. Not yet. When humanity grows a bit in it's overall understanding of this world, this place - maybe then.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st May 2014 at 04:49.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (1st June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), seeker/reader (31st May 2014), seko (1st June 2014), Selene (4th June 2014), skyflower (31st May 2014), spiritwind (31st May 2014), ThePythonicCow (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (31st May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast