+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

I have spent some time searching through the forum for hydrogen peroxide and have found many interesting threads and wonderful information, but I haven't found a thread specifically dedicated to this topic. So here it is...

I heard about this years ago but never tried until recently. It seems too simple and too good to be true, but the protocol is very simple, and the effects are immediate and positive.

Of course, this is not medical advice, just information.

But it is information ignored by the mainstream medical establishment for obvious reasons...

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/b...e17jul03.shtml

I started on 3 drops three times a day which had no effect, then added 1 drop per day, now up to 15 drops three times per day, each time with 500ml or more of water. Fairly impressive effects - lots of energy, less soreness after workouts, some weight loss.

For the first time in a long time I can get up in the morning and feel full of beans, so it's definitely working.

Recently I have started taking some baking soda in water before taking the hydrogen peroxide, which gave me a boost - I think it is something to do with the absorption of the oxygen.

35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is easily available, for example on Amazon. It is often marked as to be used as for use with your pets. OK, fine.

You need to store it in dark glass bottle in fridge. Protocol on drops is in the link above, key is to take on empty stomach, otherwise is quite easy, I am copying the details from the link below.

I would be interested in hearing in the experience of other people. Personally, after having researched this field for many years, I am amazed that I did not try this before, and also that it is not more widely used or known about within the "alternative community".

I guess this is because of the "too much information" problem, and also because of the "too good to be true" perception...

Quote from the above website:

----------------------------------------------------

35% Food Grade H202 must be

1) handled carefully (direct contact will burn the skin--immediate flushing with water is recommended).

2) diluted properly before use. 3) stored safely and properly (after making a dilution the remainder should be stored tightly sealed in the freezer).

One of the most convenient methods of dispensing 35% H202 is from a small glass eye dropper bottle. These can be purchased at your local drugstore. Fill this with the 35% H202 and store the larger container in the freezer compartment of your refrigerator until more is needed. Store the eye dropper bottle in the refrigerator. The generally recommended dosage is outlined in the chart below. The drops are mixed with either 6 to 8 ounces of distilled water, juice, milk or even aloe vera juice or gel. (Don't use chlorinated tap water to dilute the peroxide!)

Suggested Protocol
    The program outlined is only a suggestion, but it is based on years of experience, and reports from thousands of users. Those who choose to go at a slower pace can expect to progress more slowly, but that certainly is an option. The program is not carved in stone and keep in mind that it can be adapted to fit individual needs. Individuals who have had transplants should not undertake an H202 program. H202 stimulates the immune system and could possibly cause a rejection of the organ.

Day # -Number of Drops/ Times Per Day
    1 - 3 / 3
    2 - 4 / 3
    3 - 5 / 3
    4 - 6 / 3
    5 - 7 / 3
    6 - 8 / 3
    7 - 9 / 3
    8 - 10 / 3
    9 - 12 / 3
    10 - 14 / 3
    11 - 16 / 3
    12 - 18 / 3
    13 - 20 / 3
    14 - 22 / 3
    15 - 24 / 3
    16 - 25 / 3

Maintenance Dosage
    In most situations after the above 21 day program, the amount of H202 can be tapered off gradually as follows:
    25 drops once every other day for 1 week
    25 drops once every third day for 2 weeks
    25 drops once every fourth day for 3 weeks

This can then be reduced to between 5 and 15 drops per week based on how one feels. Those with more serious problems will often benefit from staying on 25 drops three times a day for one to three weeks, then tapering down to 25 drops two times daily until the problem is resolved (possibly as long as six months). Those with chronic systemic Candidiasis may need to start with 1 drop three times a day, then 2 drops three times a day before starting the above schedule. It is important that H202 be taken on an empty stomach. This is best accomplished by taking it either one hour before meals or three hours after meals. If there is food in the stomach, the reaction of H202 on any bacteria present may cause excess foaming, indigestion, and possibly even vomiting. Additionally, some animal research indicates that when H202 given orally combines with iron and small amounts of vitamin C in the stomach, hydroxyl radicals are created (J Inorg Biochem 89;35(1):55-69). The bleach-like aftertaste of H202 can be lessened by chewing one of the sugar-free cinnamon gums. Some individuals taking H202 immediately before bedtime have a difficult time getting to sleep. This is probably due to a sense of alertness triggered by an increase of oxygen at the cellular level. The oral dosage schedule is basically the same for all conditions. There are several points to keep in mind, however.

Some individuals may experience upset stomach. If this occurs it is recommended that one not stop the program, but rather remain at the current dosage level or reduce it to the previous level until the problem stops. (Some patients have been able to solve the nausea problem by taking three or four lecithin capsules at the same time they take the H202.) During the program it's not uncommon to experience what is known as a healing crisis. As dead bacteria and toxins are released from your body it may temporarily exceed your capacity to eliminate them quickly enough. In some individuals this overload may cause fatigue, diarrhea, headaches, skin eruptions, cold or flu-like symptoms, and/or nausea. One should not discontinue using the peroxide to stop this cleansing. By continuing the program, toxins will clear the body sooner and this healing crisis will pass rather quickly.

If you are not already taking vitamin E and an acidophilus product, I recommend starting them before going on H202. Vitamin E can make more efficient use of any oxygen available and acidophilus will help re-establish the beneficial bacterial flora in the lower bowel and also help in the internal production of hydrogen peroxide.

-----------------------------------------

2. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Alan (9th August 2019), alh02 (2nd June 2014), angelfire (1st June 2014), Baby Steps (9th October 2014), Bhusunda (1st June 2014), Cara (1st June 2014), Constance (13th January 2016), cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd June 2014), Dawn (17th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), East Sun (2nd June 2014), ElfeMya (1st June 2014), Eligos (1st June 2014), Elixir (21st June 2014), Firinn (11th June 2014), foreverfan (23rd November 2014), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017), gripreaper (10th January 2016), halffull (1st June 2014), happypuppy (14th January 2019), Hervé (1st June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), jerry (1st June 2014), joeecho (1st June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Kristin (30th June 2014), Lefty Dave (1st June 2014), markoid (2nd June 2014), Mazda (1st June 2014), meat suit (1st June 2014), Michelle Marie (9th January 2018), NancyV (1st June 2014), onawah (1st June 2014), Pweeky (1st June 2014), raregem (17th April 2019), Referee (20th August 2014), Richard S. (1st June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), Shikasta (1st June 2014), Sidney (1st June 2014), silvanelf (9th August 2019), spiritguide (1st June 2014), Spirithorse (1st June 2014), spiritwind (1st June 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2014), tnkayaker (1st June 2014), Tonya (22nd June 2014), TraineeHuman (7th June 2014), Tyy1907 (1st June 2014), Verdilac (15th October 2014), Violet (22nd June 2014), Watching from Cyprus (21st June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014), witchy1 (23rd June 2014), yelik (1st June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

I really con not remember waking refreshed in the morning, in fact quite the opposite, I jokingly say ' I must stop playing Rugby and full contact martial arts in my sleep' I actually feel like i have been beaten up and rolled down a cliff every morning

I will try this as soon as I can, thank you for reminding me about Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade!

You still maintain you have no ill effects for you Protocol?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Elixir (21st June 2014), Hervé (1st June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), joeecho (1st June 2014), onawah (1st June 2014), spiritwind (1st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Verdilac (15th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

It was discovered also, in 1940, that Oxygen "Kills" cancer. Yep, Kills it. All kinds. Cancer, cannot live in a Oxygen rich environment. And here's a nuther cheap protocall.

Epsom Salt! Epsom salt, is NOT salt, as some believe, as I believed, before doing a bit of research when I heard difrnt. It is named after the town in England, that it comes from. Epsom... and it is "salts" of 1 part Magnesium, 1 part Sulfur, and 4 parts "Oxygen"!! Yep. ("MS04") That's why an Epsom salt bath is so good for us. Our cells will litterally "suck up" this mixture like a sponge. We need Magnesium to enable our cells to absorb Oxygen. Even with H202 you should be taking a good Magnesium suppliment, to help your cells use all that extra Oxygen. I'll give ya a hint about how to use it. It says, Luke warm bath, and for very good reason. Just as Freezing, will keep your Oxygen longer, Heating will make it "disippate faster. So... what I do, is to "FILL" my tub first, with Luke Warm water, and then pour in my "salt", and then use my foot as a stir for a bit, and then climb right in before the Oxygen can escape, anf my skin acts like a sponge, to grab the oxygen before it goes away. chuckle chuckle. I did... 20 min soak, everyother day for a week, then every 3rd day for a week, then once a week for maintainance.

"I" purchase a product called Oxy-Cleans, (produced by - Earths Bounty) that is Magnesium-Peroxide, yep, mag/Oxygen, and take two (2) capsuls twice per day. simple. Something else Oxygen does for us is, it "cleanses" our intestinal tract. Yep. Far better than "any" other product. It "liquifies" the junk, linning the intestinal wall and lets it just run out of the system. It also "kills" "all" of the bad bacteria, and "feeds" the good bacteria. This is why Oxygen gives us Diarrhea for a time in the beginning. It is just "cleansing" the junk. And in the process, will "wake up" your intestines to absorb more nutrition. yep will. And then I eat a half cup of Whole yogurt, twice a day also. You know the organic one, with all the good bacteria. PLUS!!! DO NOT EAT ANYTHING, that says, LOW-FAT or NO-SUGAR. The "stuff" they put in all products that say that, (to "replace" those flavors) is like POISON, to our system. Did y'all know that our bodies "NEED" BEEF FAT. yep! has all the good fats our bodies need to survive in a healthfull mannor. 3-6-9, in the proper proportions.

Also, I do a bunch of "juicing". Yep, do. Found some good formulas through Auyervedic Healing, (5,000 year old medicine from India) That this ol body really seems to be "thriving" on!!! Yep!! chuckle chuckle.

I was Diabetic II, and my dr. said my Prostate, ( because of symptoms, and High PSA score.) was "probly" cancerous, and wanted to "Poke a whole" in me, to make sure. And then went on to discuss Kemo-Therapy!) I declined. Told him I didnt need a whole, where there ain't sposed to be no whole. He said I would be dead!!! In two years! I fired him anyways. Threw out all that medicine he had me on, and started researching in ernest. That was "8" years ago. I am no longer Diabetic, and my "prostate" is doing just fine. ccc. I check it everyday just to make sure. ccccccccc. ( just pullin yer leg a bit. cc. figured with all this sick talk, I would just help ya "lighten up" a bit. cc)

Had a friend in the hospital I was visitin, and her dr. came in while I was there. "IDEA"!!! ccc. I asked him what that "thing" stuck on her finger was for?? cc. ( already knew of course, but wanted him to explain it.cc.) He told me to check Oxygen level, (you see they know about this, but don't tell us why they check). He looked at my shirt pocket to see if I had a pack of cigs in there, which of course I did, and took the thing from her finger putting it on mine, saying you are a smoker, see how low yours is, and looking at the meter, did a "head raising" double take when he saw 98 come up. He asked: "How long have you smoked?" cc. "Since High School." I told him. (I'm now an old guy. cc) He asked what I do??? I told him I don't go to doctors. ccc.

Can you tell how much I Love this information super highway??? ccc. research, reseach, research... without it... "I" would be dead. So... to all reading this, I must tell you, "cuz it's the Law"... do your own reseach, as I did, I did not tell you this a treatment for you. It's just what I do... will it work for you?? just REMEMBER one thing, that is searchable, that your doctors won't tell you!!

OXYGEN KILLS CANCER !!!!! ALL CANCERS.... Period... and "they've" known it possitively!!!! Since 1940!!!

The research is there to prove it!!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

alh02 (2nd June 2014), Art (14th January 2016), astridmari (1st June 2014), Baby Steps (9th October 2014), butcherman (30th June 2014), Cara (1st June 2014), Clarity (21st August 2014), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2014), cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd June 2014), Dawn (17th June 2014), Earth Angel (2nd June 2014), Elixir (21st June 2014), fourty-two (5th June 2014), genevieve (2nd June 2014), gripreaper (10th January 2016), Happyjak (2nd June 2017), HaulinBananas (2nd June 2014), Heather2017 (2nd June 2014), Hervé (1st June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), Jean-Marie (2nd June 2014), joeecho (1st June 2014), Kristin (30th June 2014), markoid (2nd June 2014), meat suit (1st June 2014), NancyV (1st June 2014), onawah (1st June 2014), phillipbbg (1st June 2014), raregem (1st June 2014), Rollo (1st June 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), seeker/reader (18th July 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), skyflower (2nd June 2014), TargeT (2nd June 2014), Team Zen (6th August 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2014), tnkayaker (1st June 2014), unearth9 (2nd June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014), witchy1 (23rd June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    [...]

.... He asked: "How long have you smoked?" cc. "Since High School." I told him. (I'm now an old guy. cc) He asked what I do??? I told him I don't go to doctors. ccc.

[...]

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd June 2014), Dawn (17th June 2014), Elixir (21st June 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd June 2014), joeecho (1st June 2014), onawah (1st June 2014), Referee (20th August 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Recently I have started taking some baking soda in water before taking the hydrogen peroxide, which gave me a boost - I think it is something to do with the absorption of the oxygen.
    Where did you get the idea to add the baking soda with water from?

Was taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water the only thing differently you did when you started this regiment? No additional physical activity, added vitamins, change in eating habits or any other habits etc. etc.?

Thanks!

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I'll have to add hydrogen peroxide into the protocol I'm using for my husband. Thanks for the reminder!

About 3 weeks ago I got a call from a doctor my husband had seen a couple of days before at the VA. My husband sleeps during the day because he works at night so I get to do all the talking with anyone who calls. The doctor told me I needed to take my husband IMMEDIATELY to the nearest emergency room because his kidneys had completely failed, and that if I didn't take him right away he might die.

Silly me, I asked him if it might be a good idea to give him some sodium bicarbonate which is specifically known for curing kidney disease. He emphatically stated that I could NOT treat this at home! I was successful in not laughing although it was difficult. I told him I didn't think my husband would consider going to an emergency room and that if, in fact, he was going to die...he'd rather die at home. So I woke my husband up and asked him if he thought he was dying. He didn't think so. I told him what the doctor said and we laughed.

However, I did quite shamelessly exploit his condition, which according to his test results indicates that he does have very poorly performing kidneys. I got him to agree to give up all the crap food and drink he had been indulging in for way too long. He drank way too many sodas with high fructose corn syrup and didn't care about gmo's or too much sugar. Now I have him on a gluten free, almost all organic diet with mostly fruits and vegetables, salads and some meat, mostly chicken or turkey, but only 3-4 times a week. He totally quit soda pop and is drinking a lot of water and only one juice or sweetened tea a day.

I am also giving him several remedies for kidney disease, one of which is baking soda (pure stuff), and something called MARVLIX which is is an extract from the mushroom, cordyceps sinensis and has been very successful in getting people off dialysis and in completely curing kidney disease. He is also taking EZORB, a highly absorbable calcium from the same place I get the MARVLIX: http://www.elixirindustry.com

5 months ago I finally got him to quit all the prescriptions he's been taking for 2 years now for type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems. The prescriptions made him worse and worse over the last 2 years but he wanted to do what the doctors said, so I gave up on telling him how bad it would be and just waited until he could no longer handle the effects of the drugs. But he would not change his diet. It's really hard to talk anyone into something you want them to do and I do know when to give up trying to change someone. I almost never take the medicine or advice doctors give me and certainly not until I have done a lot of research although I rarely need to go to a doctor. But everyone else isn't that way.

I think adding hydrogen peroxide will also be very helpful so I'll order some. SirDip, the Oxy-Cleanse sounds great. Looks like they have it on Vitacost so I'll order some. You are also correct that a high fat diet, especially animal fat, is very good for us. Our brain is about 60% fat and a low fat diet that most people think is good, just helps make us more STUPID by depleting the brain of fat! LOL... Maybe it was always a plot to make people more idiotic? Naw....probably just typical ignorant doctors and researchers who didn't know what the hell they were talking about and were wrong again.

One of the great side benefits of living with someone who is killing himself from McDonald's Burgers among other horrible junk foods, is learning to be more detached and to not puke when I was with my husband while he bought his poison and ate it. I learned a great lesson about letting even those closest to me choose their own life. Maybe I finally completely learned that lesson and now get to enjoy seeing him get healthy again.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

11. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

alh02 (2nd June 2014), Baby Steps (9th October 2014), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2014), cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd June 2014), Dawn (17th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Elixir (21st June 2014), fourty-two (5th June 2014), genevieve (2nd June 2014), Happyjak (2nd June 2017), HaulinBananas (2nd June 2014), Hervé (2nd June 2014), intruth (28th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), joeecho (1st June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Kristin (30th June 2014), Marin (7th June 2014), penn (21st June 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), Spirithorse (1st June 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Tyy1907 (1st June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

NancyV, keep us posted on how the peroxide contributed and your husbands condition. Thanks for sharing.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Kristin (30th June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I really con not remember waking refreshed in the morning, in fact quite the opposite, I jokingly say ' I must stop playing Rugby and full contact martial arts in my sleep' I actually feel like i have been beaten up and rolled down a cliff every morning

I will try this as soon as I can, thank you for reminding me about Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade!

You still maintain you have no ill effects for you Protocol?
    No ill effects at all. The main bodily effect, at the risk of giving you too much information, is a prompt bowel movement about half an hour after taking the morning drops.

I am up to 16 drops three times per day. Having said all of that, I was in fairly good health before I started, and I had done juice fasting before, the detox when I did that wasn't bad at all. So - touch wood - there's hasn't been any detox with the H2O2 at all. Maybe when I get to higher doses. The maximum on the protocol is 25 drops three times per day. If I have any ill effects, I will let you know.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), NancyV (2nd June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    Where did you get the idea to add the baking soda with water from?

Was taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water the only thing differently you did when you started this regiment? No additional physical activity, added vitamins, change in eating habits or any other habits etc. etc.?

Thanks!
    No other changes. I already take vitamins and try and eat healthy, go to the gym once a week, twice a week is a minor miracle.

The baking soda idea came from a friend of mine - he is researching natural cancer cures and trying them on himself first, hehehe - he is big on the whole alkaline thing - which of course is related, I am sure there is a lot of information on Avalon about that, I don't know enough to comment.

Minor update: according to my scales, I have lost about 1kg over the past few days. Not sure whether this is real or if I just misremembered what the scales said a few days ago. From now on, I am going to weigh myself every day at the same time and write it down...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), joeecho (2nd June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thank you so much sirdipswitch for sharing your experience and your acculmulated wisdom. Just reading your post, I have the feeling that you would be a great guy to just sit down and chat with! I am already taking magnesium but will look into the oxycleanse. It's great to read your stories and the way you write hehehehe is funny too!

NancyV, thank you for sharing your experience with your husband. I hope he realises how lucky he is to have you!

What a great forum Avalon is. So many great people sharing their experiences. OT, but maybe we are some sort of petri dish for a better future.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Heather2017 (2nd June 2014), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), NancyV (2nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

[...]

I am also giving him several remedies for kidney disease, one of which is baking soda (pure stuff), and something called MARVLIX which is is an extract from the mushroom, cordyceps sinensis and has been very successful in getting people off dialysis and in completely curing kidney disease. He is also taking EZORB, a highly absorbable calcium from the same place I get the MARVLIX: http://www.elixirindustry.com

[...]
    Good stuff Nancy, Cordyceps Senensis is an extraordinary medicinal herb (mushroom actually) that offers a wide array of health promoting/supporting benefits. The most notable of which being its proven ability to:

- improve overall respiratory function
    - improve overall cardiovascular function
    - improve overall kidney function (in some cases reversing the effects of kidney disease)
    - improve stamina and general athletic performance
    - reduce body fatigue
    - reduce the size of tumours in cancer patients
    - balance good/bad cholesterol levels
    - increase oxygen absorption in cells by >40%
    - increase ATP production by >40%

... just to name a few.

For anyone who is interested, here's a short (but very informative) video by Dr Richard Alan Miller on Cordyceps and its amazing healing properties:

p.s. I've been taking the Cordyceps product he mentions (towards the end of the video) for about 2 years now and IMHO it is exceptional!

Link: Aloha Medicinals Pure Cordyceps

Best to all,
    A

(apologies to Cognitive Dissident for going off-topic... I simply could not resist this opportunity to raise awareness about Cordyceps)
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th October 2014), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), Jean-Marie (2nd June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Kristin (30th June 2014), markoid (2nd June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Its been two times that I have treated my self with hydrogen peroxide. When you are traveling and you don't have MMS solution with you, hydrogen peroxide can be beneficial. It happened twice that I was traveling and got sick, and I was sure I had malaria both the times. Then I used some drops of hydrogen peroxide in water whenever I got time on hourly basis. I got better on that day alone and without any sickness in three to four days.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

alh02 (2nd June 2014), Axman (5th June 2014), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), joeecho (2nd June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Marin (7th June 2014), NancyV (2nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Tonya (22nd June 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

[...]

[...]
    Good stuff Nancy, Cordyceps Senensis is an extraordinary medicinal herb (mushroom actually) that offers a wide array of health promoting/supporting benefits. The most notable of which being its proven ability to:

- improve overall respiratory function
    - improve overall cardiovascular function
    - improve overall kidney function (in some cases reversing the effects of kidney disease)
    - improve stamina and general athletic performance
    - reduce body fatigue
    - reduce the size of tumours in cancer patients
    - balance good/bad cholesterol levels
    - increase oxygen absorption in cells by >40%
    - increase ATP production by >40%

... just to name a few.

For anyone who is interested, here's a short (but very informative) video by Dr Richard Alan Miller on Cordyceps and its amazing healing properties:

p.s. I've been taking the Cordyceps product he mentions (towards the end of the video) for about 2 years now and IMHO it is exceptional!

Link: Aloha Medicinals Pure Cordyceps

Best to all,
    A

(apologies to Cognitive Dissident for going off-topic... I simply could not resist this opportunity to raise awareness about Cordyceps)
    No problem to go off-topic, in fact I am very pleased to see a specific product for Cordyceps - I read about it in the first chapter of his book and got very excited, but when I started to do some research online, it was very confusing and/or expensive!

Thanks again!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

alh02 (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (2nd June 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

WARNING to all of you trying the H2O2 protocol. Use distilled water. If there happens to be any iron in the water (and there often is) then the H2O2 will react with the iron and cause nausea. It was so bad with me that my body now reacts with vicious nausea to even the SMELL of anything remotely resembling a chlorine type odor in the water. I can't do either H2O2 therapy or MMS therapy due to intense nausea, which began because of iron in the water when I tried years ago.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2014), Baby Steps (20th November 2014), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), gripreaper (10th January 2016), Hervé (2nd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), Jean-Marie (2nd June 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Violet (20th June 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks Cognitive Dissident for the great thread.
    I have just ordered 500ml of Pure food grade 35% H202. It will probably take a week. Will report back with my results!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (3rd June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    WARNING to all of you trying the H2O2 protocol. Use distilled water. If there happens to be any iron in the water (and there often is) then the H2O2 will react with the iron and cause nausea. It was so bad with me that my body now reacts with vicious nausea to even the SMELL of anything remotely resembling a chlorine type odor in the water. I can't do either H2O2 therapy or MMS therapy due to intense nausea, which began because of iron in the water when I tried years ago.
    Thank you Snowflower, that is good to know - it does mention distilled water, but it is important to emphasise how important that is...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Debra (20th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), Violet (20th June 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

When I bought MMS and used it for both my husband and myself about 2 years ago we barely got to 5 drops when we started experiencing extreme nausea, throwing up, diarrhea, etc. I was using distilled water at that time so we must have been allergic to it. I continued on despite being extremely ill from it every day for about 3 weeks. When it didn't improve I finally had to stop and accept that I must be one of the few that are allergic to it.

Like you, just the smell of any kind of chlorine odor brings on that nauseating feeling! It's possible that H2O2 will also create that kind of reaction. I used it about 25 years ago with no negative reactions but things change as you get older and you just have to deal with the changes. Plus what works for many doesn't work for everyone but it's always fun to experiment!

My husband claims I have tried to poison him about 20-30 times over the years. I'm constantly getting him to try new herbs and strange remedies with me and he is highly allergic to many of them, so I guess he's right. We were both deathly allergic to colloidal silver, wormwood & MMS, so at least I poison myself too, not just him!....LOL
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you Snowflower, that is good to know - it does mention distilled water, but it is important to emphasise how important that is...
    I intend to try both. I have 8 liters of distilled water still left from my Colloidal Silver days. I will try that and try also my double filtered water, it has NO chlorine in it but does have minerals. I will use both and compare to see if there is a difference in taste.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), NancyV (2nd June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I do the food grade Hydrogen Peroxide regimen yearly, usually in the spring. I am on it right now.

I could never go to the levels that the OP suggests as my system is delicate and cannot tolerate extremely high amounts of detoxification.

For those who cannot tolerate the OP's suggestions, you can diminish the number of drops and do it only once per day, when first out of bed, on an empty stomach.

This is my annual regimen:

I start with one drop in the morning before ingesting anything else and increase one drop per day.

Usually, around day 5 with 5 drops I end up feeling extremely tired so I stay on 5 drops for a couple of days before increasing.

Then around day 9 or 10 I sometime have another bout of extreme fatigue so I stay on that number of drops for a couple of days again.

When I get to 12 drops, I stay on 12 drops every morning for at least one week.

Then I do 10 drops for a couple of days.

Then I do 3 drops for maintenance for a couple of weeks.

Once I get to 12 drops for a week or so, I notice improved energy and overall performance.

So if you have a delicate system and cannot tolerate the full amount, the above regimen might work for you too.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (5th June 2014), Debra (20th June 2014), Eligos (4th June 2014), gripreaper (10th January 2016), Hervé (3rd June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), kanishk (4th June 2014), RunningDeer (21st June 2014), selinam (5th June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I asked my pharmacist and MD about hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade and they had never heard of it.
    Does anyone know where I can get it in the NE of the USA.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), WhiteFeather (9th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast