+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member desertrat46's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

It says corrosive on bottle? So can I still so this regiment, if I have 2 stents near my heart? My body sure could use this, if it does not kill me. Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertrat46 For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (17th November 2014), Violet (19th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote Posted by desertrat46 (here)
    Can you take this as a heart patient, who has 2 stents, and a triple by-pass done, more than 10 yrs ago? Do you think my metal stents can erode/corrode? One of the stents, is a medicated one, that one had a recall. Ya, what do you do, right. Thanks

Richard
    I'm also worried about picking up now that I remembered my mercury fillings. Would be great if someone knew more about that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (19th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I'm also worried about picking up now that I remembered my mercury fillings. Would be great if someone knew more about that.
    I'm sure I have mercury fillings because the work was done in the early 60's. I went through the H2O2 protocol this past summer. Now, I'm on maintenance with 10 drops once a day and take a probiotic and vitamin E.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st November 2014 at 00:27.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Ol' Roy (17th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alan (9th August 2019), Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), RunningDeer (29th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I'm sure I have mercury fillings because the work was done in the early 60's. I went through the H2O2 protocol this past summer. Now, I'm on maintenance with 10 drops once a day and take a probiotic and vitamin E.
    Paula did you have a thread on this topic or am I thinking of something else ? Would love to try this for some benign Tumors I have been growing for ten years now

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2020), RunningDeer (29th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Paula did you have a thread on this topic or am I thinking of something else ? Would love to try this for some benign Tumors I have been growing for ten years now
    Nice to hear from you, Earth Angel.

Hopefully one of the many protocols below will reset your body back to balance. A couple of healing threads come to mind. Unfortunately, some of the images in my posts are missing because of the switch over to the new forum software.

Here are two posts on the importance of Acid & Alkaline balance. The first link is specifically on the topic of cancer and Shadowself's journey: post #25 & post #52359.

Three Threads:

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Below is a comprehensive list of alternative health threads that have been posted on many threads.
    Main Sections:Specific Threads:
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th May 2020 at 06:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), pueblo (29th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I want to add my experience using the 3% food grade solution from the local store. I have been doing this for 10 plus years. I have shared this with others locally but, no one ever did it so that I could have data directly from others beyond my own experience and results.
    To change gray hair back to it's original/ natural color....
    Firstly- DO NOT POUR DIRECTLY ON HAIR....
    Pour 8 ounces, 3% in a half tub of comfortable bath water. Mix it around and soak for ten to twenty minutes.
    You can get your hair wet or not. It will be so diluted you will not harm your hair.
    It works by absorbing through the skin the extra oxygen molecule- at the cellular level. Simple as that!
    There will be noticeable results in 2-3 days. Feel free to do the h2o2 bath several times a week. It only helps not harms.

Note: I do not know how h2o2 reacts to people with implanted medical devices. Please use caution under those terms.
    Last edited by raregem; 29th May 2020 at 17:01.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), RunningDeer (29th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5