+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

tnkayaker--

Regarding your pre-cancer spots: Are you applying the H2O2 directly to them, or are you simply ingesting it?

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Eligos (24th June 2014), Hervé (25th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (26th June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    The most readily available in my region is the 3,5%.
    I ordered from this place a couple of days ago: PureHealthDiscounts.com
    • 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2, an amber glass dropper bottle, and pamphlet.
    Because of a sensitive system, my plan will be more in line with Daughter of Time to begin with.
    RunningDeer (), you must forgive me, I did not recognise you until yesterday or so.
    Last edited by Violet; 25th June 2014 at 11:15.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (25th June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

How many drops are advised when using this one? I'd think that since concentration is lower, the dosage would be higher?

What is the ratio with (diluted) water?

Also, should caution be taken when also having herbs such as lavender, marjory, fenugreek, thyme, ginger and such...in the digestive system?
    Okay, I see one of my answers is in the opening post
    Dilution with 6 to 8 ounces of distilled water OR (EU conversion) 177 ml to 236 ml, this is per 3 drops right?
    Last edited by Violet; 25th June 2014 at 08:29.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Hervé (26th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), tnkayaker (26th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I ordered from this place a couple of days ago: PureHealthDiscounts.com
    • 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2, an amber glass dropper bottle, and pamphlet.
    Because of a sensitive system, my plan will be more in line with Daughter of Time to begin with.
    RunningDeer (), you must forgive me, I did not recognise you until yesterday or so.
    I needed an upgrade.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th April 2016 at 08:04.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Violet (26th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

I did this protocol a few years ago. I believe the brand I used was Garden of Eden. They offer a sister product to accompany it....ionic minerals I think it was.

Anyway, it certainly provided an energy boost for me, albeit a bit short lived one. I believe in the science, but if I'm being honest, was never fully comfortable with what I worried it might be doing to my stomach lining.

Folks, please be careful and dilute properly. I didn't, and burned the back of my throat. Not severely, but enough so that even today, when I raise my voice to a shout I'll usually have a small coughing fit. Spilled a little bit of this stuff on my fingers too, and it literally took about a year to heal properly.

At 95%, this stuff is used as rocket fuel. It must be respected.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Daughter of Time (26th June 2014), gripreaper (10th January 2016), Hervé (26th June 2014), janette (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (26th June 2014), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (26th June 2014), tnkayaker (26th June 2014), Violet (26th June 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Thanks, Bruno, I'm starting out safe: 3%-ish.

These were my first reactions after diluting 3 to 4 drops in 200 ml of distilled water:

1) nausea ( I had taken sodium bicarbonate mixed with distilled water prior)
    2) burping (this went on throughout the day, could be the sodium bicarbonate again)
    3) something tightening in bowels (not cramps, but yeah, sth going on almost instantly after consuming the 200 ml)
    4) lightheadedness (short experience)

Nothing dramatic, all very light, but noticeable.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

bruno dante (26th June 2014), Hervé (26th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (26th June 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    tnkayaker--

Regarding your pre-cancer spots: Are you applying the H2O2 directly to them, or are you simply ingesting it?

genevieve
    i am just taking the drops and increasing them daily, im up to id say 30 drops of 3% HyPeroxide now and my pre cancer basil cell spots are continuing to get smaller, as i said my HyPer is only 3% not the higher percentage others are using so keep that in mind, but other than that i just take it by mouth, i read ur skiin is the largest organ in ur body so it is all connected obviously, hope this helps,peace,dennis p.s. everyone 's system is different, i personally have a HIGH tolerance to all medication so let this be a guideline and warning, be careful with how much one takes, start slow and only a few drops with plenty of extra water before and after,d.
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 26th June 2014 at 13:46.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

bruno dante (26th June 2014), genevieve (26th June 2014), Hervé (26th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), meat suit (26th June 2014), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (26th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2014), Violet (26th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

No symptoms on second take (again 3dr/200ml; 3%), except for short "head-action" (something happens instantly in the brains), not lightheadedness this time. Something undefined.

I did not do sodium bicarbonate before it, so I attribute the symptoms of yesterday to the combination of the two mixtures.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Hervé (27th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (26th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    I did this protocol a few years ago. I believe the brand I used was Garden of Eden. They offer a sister product to accompany it....ionic minerals I think it was.

Anyway, it certainly provided an energy boost for me, albeit a bit short lived one. I believe in the science, but if I'm being honest, was never fully comfortable with what I worried it might be doing to my stomach lining.

Folks, please be careful and dilute properly. I didn't, and burned the back of my throat. Not severely, but enough so that even today, when I raise my voice to a shout I'll usually have a small coughing fit. Spilled a little bit of this stuff on my fingers too, and it literally took about a year to heal properly.

Absolutely right about proper dilution!

The 35% solution should be diluted in no less than one once of water per drop!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (27th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (26th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Certified 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide arrived today. I was reluctant to transfer the contents of a one quart bottle into a small eye dropper bottle that comes with it. One problem was that my funnel was to big. I used rubber gloves, but I quickly discovered that even after I hosed down the bottles, I got some on me. My hands had white patches and a burning sensation. Washing my hands didn't help.

Solution: I sprayed ‘Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar’ on my hands. The pain cleared up immediately. I also sprayed down both bottles, the counter top, and the sink.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2014), genevieve (28th June 2014), Hervé (27th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), Violet (28th June 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

The Certified 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide arrived today. I was reluctant to transfer the contents of a one quart bottle into a small eye dropper bottle that comes with it. One problem was that my funnel was to big. I used rubber gloves, but I quickly discovered that even after I hosed down the bottles, I got some on me. My hands had white patches and a burning sensation. Washing my hands didn't help.

Solution: I sprayed ‘Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar’ on my hands. The pain cleared up immediately. I also sprayed down both bottles, the counter top, and the sink.
    Hello Running Deer,

The reaction of the liquid touching your hands and getting white patches and burning sensation is perfectly normal. It happens to me all the time. I just let it be. The burning goes away after about 10 minutes and the white patches leave within the hour. It's like bleach! It kills pathogens. But if you follow instructions carefully, you should find it beneficial.

Good luck and let us know your experiences with it.

DoT

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (27th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), RunningDeer (27th June 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

Hello Running Deer,

The reaction of the liquid touching your hands and getting white patches and burning sensation is perfectly normal. It happens to me all the time. I just let it be. The burning goes away after about 10 minutes and the white patches leave within the hour. It's like bleach! It kills pathogens. But if you follow instructions carefully, you should find it beneficial.

Good luck and let us know your experiences with it.

DoT
    That's helpful to know, Daughter of Time, and to have it recorded here.

I begin tomorrow with one drop in the morning. I'll see from there how much and how often. I'm thinking one drop twice a day on day two. I read the OP's article a couple of times and took notes. And there's a good book that came with my order that I plan to review this evening.

Ugh! I'm over analyzing, until I chug down that first glass. Bottoms up!

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th June 2014 at 22:57.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th June 2014), genevieve (28th June 2014), Hervé (27th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are notes and a chart I use:

One can safely ingest the liquid one half hour before a meal, but one should wait at least 2 hours after a meal before Hydrogen Peroxide ingestion. The 35% solution should be diluted in no less than one ounce of water per drop!

Always skip the 7th day. This is advisable for all supplements you take. This allows your body to rest and to balance out any excesses you my be developing. This applies to all dietary and health supplements except any prescription medication your are taking. Do not skip prescriptions.

You can slide the chart to your desktop. It's a total of 4 images.

As mentioned elsewhere, I read “True Power of Hydrogen Peroxide: Miracle Path to Wellness,” by Mary Wright. The 144 page book came with 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2O2, and an amber glass dropper bottle @ PureHealthDiscounts.com.

Mary Wright suggests distilled or filtered water or juice, but do not pre-mix juice in advance. And Always skip the 7th day. If you miss a schedule time, do not double up. Wait until the next one.
    Week One: 4 drops in 6 oz of liquid, 2 times a day.
    Week Two: 6-8 drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 times a day/3 times a day if you feel comfortable with it.
    Week Three and thereafter: 7+ with 8 oz of liquid. Increase this by 1 or 2 more drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 or 3 times a day as each week passes as you feel comfortable with.
    Warning signs of excessive usage:”If your eyes start becoming bloodshot looking you are over oxygenating or your are experiencing notable stomach discomfort, stop for 2 days and return at a lower level.”

“Be very careful evolving past 20 drops at a time. Beyond that level will be too high for most people. Exercise caution before increasing to high mega-dosing. Excessive usage is counter-productive.”

Several other points from Mary Wright’s material:
    “Food grade” is important because it means that the hydrogen peroxide is certified to meet government and industry standards for being used with food. Therefore, “assurance that it does not have contaminants, toxins, cancer-causing and toxic heavy metals and other harmful ingredients.”

She goes on to explain that merchants offer hydrogen peroxide that claims to be “food grade” when it’s not. “The only true food grade manufactured in the US is in 35% and 50% concentration. It’s produced in a limited number of monitored and certified refiners, with quality and purity checked by government inspectors to be devoid of certain harmful additives, heavy metals and stabilizers that are extremely destructive to the human body.”

“Why would anyone sell non-food grade falsely claiming it is? There are many reason. The foremost reason is that it costs far less to buy industrial hydrogen peroxide. Cheap industrial hydrogen peroxide also is more stable, so is easier to store for a long period of time and is more stable for shipping. They even boast their hydrogen peroxide can be stored in a super cold freezer and it won’t freeze. This is because it is not food grade and therefore has chemicals in it that serve to act like anti-freeze. Pure HP has a higher freezing point than 100% water, but it will freeze…

For that reason, putting true certified 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in the freezer can alter the concentration level and cause separation because food grade hydrogen peroxide has no harmful chemicals to act as stabilizers and anti-freeze.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th October 2018 at 15:50.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (13th January 2016), dan33 (11th March 2015), Daughter of Time (28th June 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2022), genevieve (28th June 2014), Hervé (28th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), Wind (29th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I keep my hydrogen peroxide in the freezer - made by "Sprout Master" - it is ULTRA PURE Food Grade. I get it from a very reputable Health Food Store in my vicinity which carries only reputable brands and this is the only Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade that they carry since it is Ultra Pure.

When I started my annual regimen several years ago, I did a lot of research before embarking on ingesting what seemed to be something like bleach.

In my research I found that the maximum number of drops, in order to keep it safe, should be according to a person's weight. One should not consume more than 1 drop per 10 lbs. at a time. So if you weigh 150 lbs. then your safe maximum at one time should be 15 drops. I weigh 120 lbs. so I keep my maximum at 12 drops.

Nausea is most likely to occur if one takes the liquid close to a meal. This is why I recommend that it be taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I've never experienced nausea on an empty stomach.

If you should take the maximum dose immediately after a meal, it will induce vomit. One can safely ingest the liquid one half hour before a meal but one should wait at least 2 hours after a meal before Hydrogen Peroxide ingestion.

For those who are ultra sensitive and cannot handle large doses, they will probably be able to handle one single drop in a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. While this low dose will not kill all the pathogens in the system, it will help as a daily detoxification which can be done on an ongoing basis.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Constance (13th January 2016), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), genevieve (28th June 2014), Hervé (28th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), Rosemarie (28th December 2018), RunningDeer (28th June 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), Violet (29th June 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I started my annual regimen several years ago, I did a lot of research before embarking on ingesting what seemed to be something like bleach.
    A quick thanks, Daughter of Time.

“It’s beautiful out. Get off the damn computer, Paula!”

When I read last evening and early is morning, I kept reminding myself that Mary Wright has a book and a product to sell. But there was another part of me, that could not, not post the information. It is a new topic for me, and I’m on the learning curve. So, I appreciate what you’ve shared and continue to make copies of them.

RunningDeer <3

PS I took two drops early this morning. Not a bad taste by comparison to MMS or epsom salts. I plan to take another two drops later.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th June 2014 at 16:36.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daughter of Time (28th June 2014), genevieve (28th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), Wind (29th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Note this: If you store your food grade H2O2 in the fridge or someplace else that's cool, it's important to leave the cap a little loose in order to allow some of the gas to escape, or else it'll explode.

Also, by leaving the cap a bit loose, you lose 1/2% of the strength. So over a period of a year, instead of 35% strength, it'll be down to 29%.

Or so I've read. Anyone know any different?

genevieve

EDIT: you lose 1/2% of the strength PER MONTH. Ooops. Sorry to be unclear.
    Last edited by genevieve; 29th June 2014 at 03:51.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Hervé (29th June 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (28th June 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), Violet (29th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member intruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Jim,

Just Google it. I got some with the label 'The 1 Minute Miracle' 35%H202 Hydrogen Peroxide, Food Grade Certified.
    Get it my mail. Good Luck.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OMG Jim. Sorry I was responding to your post of 5th June 2014 11:21. Didn't see the following 2 pages.
    intruth

34. The Following User Says Thank You to intruth For This Post:

RunningDeer (28th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Found this link: http://www.hps-online.com/hoxy.htm

I thought it was useful.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Hervé (29th June 2014), RunningDeer (29th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I'm sorry Daughter of Time, you are way off on that. 25 drops of 35% food grade in 8 ounces of distilled water is the maximum.

UPDATE: 16 days now on 25 drops, 3x/day. Apart from the fact that I just feel better overall, the major hurdle right now is that my bowels are slow as heck, I have to be very carefull and take lot's of fiber and drink lots of water.
    What has been coming out , #2, is really smelly and fowl. I am just amazed at how powerful this therapy really is. So, I have 1 more week at 75 drops/day then I'm at 50 drops/day for the next 6 months.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (30th June 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Folks, please be careful and dilute properly. I didn't, and burned the back of my throat.

I'm sorry Daughter of Time, you are way off on that. 25 drops of 35% food grade in 8 ounces of distilled water is the maximum.

UPDATE: 16 days now on 25 drops, 3x/day. Apart from the fact that I just feel better overall, the major hurdle right now is that my bowels are slow as heck, I have to be very carefull and take lot's of fiber and drink lots of water.
    What has been coming out , #2, is really smelly and fowl. I am just amazed at how powerful this therapy really is. So, I have 1 more week at 75 drops/day then I'm at 50 drops/day for the next 6 months.
    From what I’m gathering on the ratio of H2O2 to water, it depends one’s purpose and body type. If used as general maintenance, if one has a sensitive system, or someone with candida, they’d opt for a gentler treatment. Where as, someone with cancer, they’d use a more aggressive approach, hence a higher concentration of H2O2 in the water. Also, body mass and weight needs to be factored in.

I’m only at 6 drops, 3 times a day, with a ratio of one ounce of water per drop. My system is always regular. But by day 2, my body had no urge for a movement. Which translates to toxins have more time to create havoc in the body. So for my system, I may need a higher concentration of water, as well as, more water and fiber throughout the day.

All this is brand new for me. So for now, my plan is one drop per ounce, and I’ll adjust as I go along.

UPDATE: As suggested in the OP, take vitamin E and a probiotic. I use “Ultimate Flora Probiotic”. It has 30 billion live cultures per capsule, 10 probiotic strains and it’s delayed released.

Why Probiotics?

Age, poor diet and stress can deplete our bodies of billions of good bacteria, which can lead to digestive upsets such as occasional constipation, gas and bloating. Probiotics are the healthy cultures or “friendly bacteria” inside us that help us digest and produce nutrients, restore digestive balance, and support our immune system.‡

Vitamin E

“…Vitamin E is sometimes used for improving physical endurance, increasing energy, reducing muscle damage after exercise, and improving muscle strength…”

Why is vitamin E necessary?

“…Vitamin E is necessary for structural and functional maintenance of skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle. It also assists in the formation of red blood cells and helps to maintain…”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2014 at 01:50.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (13th January 2016), Hervé (1st July 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014), Violet (1st July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast