+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

The Healing Tools suggest 6 ounces of water, and higher dosages more water may be used.

NOTE: Use the Dosages listed in the Chart below with 6 ounces of Distilled or Purified Water. When reaching HIGHER Dosages, MORE Water may be used. Take on an EMPTY Stomach, 1 hour BEFORE a Meal and at least 3 hours after a Meal. If your Stomach gets UPSET at ANY level, stay at that level, or go BACK one level. Candida Victims may need to START at 1 drop - 3 times per day.

For MORE SERIOUS Health Problems stay at 25 drops, 3 times per day for 1 - 3 weeks. Next graduate down to 25 drops, 2 times per day until the Problem is taken care of. This may take from 1 - 6 months. DON'T GIVE UP!

When FREE of Complaints, you may taper OFF by taking:
    • 25 drops once EVERY other day for 1 week

• 25 drops once EVERY 3rd day for 2 weeks
    • 
25 drops once EVERY 4th day for 3 weeks

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st July 2014), Daughter of Time (1st July 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), genevieve (1st August 2014), Hervé (2nd July 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Matisse (15th October 2014), NancyV (12th September 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014), Violet (31st July 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    I did this protocol a few years ago. I believe the brand I used was Garden of Eden. They offer a sister product to accompany it....ionic minerals I think it was.

Anyway, it certainly provided an energy boost for me, albeit a bit short lived one. I believe in the science, but if I'm being honest, was never fully comfortable with what I worried it might be doing to my stomach lining.

Folks, please be careful and dilute properly. I didn't, and burned the back of my throat. Not severely, but enough so that even today, when I raise my voice to a shout I'll usually have a small coughing fit. Spilled a little bit of this stuff on my fingers too, and it literally took about a year to heal properly.

At 95%, this stuff is used as rocket fuel. It must be respected.
    Absolutely right about proper dilution!

The 35% solution should be diluted in no less than one once of water per drop!
    I'm sorry Daughter of Time, you are way off on that. 25 drops of 35% food grade in 8 ounces of distilled water is the maximum.

UPDATE: 16 days now on 25 drops, 3x/day. Apart from the fact that I just feel better overall, the major hurdle right now is that my bowels are slow as heck, I have to be very carefull and take lot's of fiber and drink lots of water.
    What has been coming out , #2, is really smelly and fowl. I am just amazed at how powerful this therapy really is. So, I have 1 more week at 75 drops/day then I'm at 50 drops/day for the next 6 months.
    All this means is that we got our information from different places. I got my information from THE COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHS and I trust them because they are an authority on this and many other things. And it does make sense to me that a person weighing 200 lbs. has more to detoxify than a person weighing 100 lbs. therefore they should consume different amounts. Having said that, the college is careful and suggests that Hydrogen Peroxide detoxification be kept at a minimum when first tried. If all goes well, next time around one can do more. I've tried more and found that on top of feeling sick, the end results were not better than when I stayed at the low doses.

However, in cases of life threatening diseases like cancer, they recommend that Hydrogen Peroxide therapy be done intravenously in which case the amounts are much higher than the suggested high in this thread. Intravenous intake means no nausea since it bypasses the stomach and goes directly into the blood stream and vital organs. It will still induce great fatigue while the pathogens die and make their way out of the system. However, this must be done by professionals.

When it comes to ingestion simply for the means of detoxification, our bodies are our best teachers. If your body tolerates the higher amounts, then your body knows best.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), genevieve (1st August 2014), Hervé (2nd July 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (1st July 2014), Shamz (2nd August 2014), tnkayaker (1st August 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Eligos, around the 16 day mark, i felt very slow and bloated, i felt this was part of the program, and boy was i right! in a few days i passed this poop that was laden with gummy/stringy mass, that happened for two or three days, after that things got much better, i am glad i passed something i could tell was not suppose to be in my body, obviously in my colon or small intestines, but 2 weeks later i feel much better and my bloated-ness has passed and im thinner again and my poops are looking very healthy, as Dr Oz talks about, no more gummy/stringy masses and well lets just say things are much better , im feeling more energy, and alertness in the mornings, also as i talked about my pre basil skin cancer spots are continuing to clear up with out any local use of the HYdro Per on the spots, also i see the on set of kidney spots clearing, im 54 and i noticed some of those last year on my hands but now i see clearing of them so im thankful for that, well i just wanted to give folks an update on my progress, i know some of what i talk about is not for the faint of heart, it is our bodies we need to keep healthy and what we pass is very important to monitor, our colon is very important as most of us know and even though its not dinner table conversation i feel its important to keep lknowledgeable about it, peace folks, dennis

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

genevieve (1st August 2014), JRS (1st August 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (5th August 2014), Violet (5th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Paula, thanks for the schedule.

A couple of posts back, I did the H2O2 at 1/day and 3dr only (3%) and as reported then, there were some mild observations. Then I stopped at day four for practical reasons.

Now, I've picked up and been doing this schedule here for a week and this is what I can say (also the 3% version, and I've no ailment that I'm aware of):

First day was very normal, and I thought: this is just the same as when I was on 1/day. However, 2nd day began deviating with strike of migraine round breakfast (never have migraine). 3rd and 4th day were of unseen exhaustion, by the afternoon I was seeing double so to speak and the mere thought of activity made me yawn. And then the 5th day - unbelievably - was the entire opposite with a burst of energy, no need for an extra nap and vitality well to the night. Same so the following days. Although there is a constant knocking/whining headache at the lower back of my head that flares out sideways to temples, sometimes soft and sometimes more noticeable. Gets worse when I'm tired.

And: pit pain, I feel something's changed. I'm imagining that all the toxins are being sweat out leaving both dark stains under my arms as throbbing pains most noticeable when arms are lifted.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (5th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reporting in: my plan was to begin slow. I took the first three drops, and aside from a pleasurable rush, there were no negative effects. So I took another hit of three drops later in the day.

For the next 20 day, it was three times a day. The ratio of H2O2 to H2O was approximately one drop per ounce. I continued to build up to 20 drops by day 13. My intuition said drop back down to 18, and continue with 3x’s a day up to day 21.

Again my intuition said that rather than tapered off gradually, stay at 10 drops with 8 ounces of water, once a day. It’s now day 17 at this maintenance phase. Total time in: 21 days + the 17 days and counting. (until my intuition says it’s time to stop)

The biggest annoyance, it’s suggested to wait 30 minutes (some sources say one hour) before eating otherwise the repercussion are: “If there is food in the stomach, the reaction of H202 on any bacteria present may cause excess foaming, indigestion, and possibly even vomiting.” Right around 28-29 minutes, I get a mixture of hunger and nausea. I have to eat to quell those symptoms. There may have been a couple of days where I was tired, but it fell at the same time when there was a hot, humid streak.

The positives of H2O2 are that because I’m committed to the protocol, it fosters on-going health decisions 90% of the time, both in foods and exercise. The jury’s still out on whether it makes me eat more. As long as it’s mostly healthy choices, I’m going with the flow and not over analyze it.

A couple of other benefits are it’s the summer months where I am, so I walk most days. I haven’t gotten the brown blotches on my face like years past. And the ones that I have appear to be fading.

RunningDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd November 2015 at 01:58.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), selinam (19th August 2014), Violet (6th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I'm done with the first part but now I've extreme dental pains on one side, and only when I eat sweets. Yes, this sounds like cavity alarm.

And it's a strange thing. I'm always the one to be refusing sugar in tea and coffee. Never drink soda, not even juice unless I press it myself (and not adding sugar). I rarely eat cookies...I just don't understand why I always end up with cavities when all "sinners" can still go on for four more years.

I brush my teeth an average of 3/4 times a day, with sodium bicarbonate.

Now, before I started this treatment, everything was still OK, I had not so long ago went to the dentist for the other side.

The current pain coincides with the H2O2 treatment and this is the cause of me being weary now...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (18th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I would be curious to hear (read the post here) if anyone has a PULSE-OX puts such on their finger and then reports their pulse rate AND dissolved Oxygen levels. If the H2O2 improves body cell blood oxygen levels a change would appear.

Pulse-OX product:
    http://www.directhomemedical.com/med...er-mq3000.html (Source)

And if one can do their blood pressure and report such, before and after using H2O2 -

All of that would provide great data as to what's happening -

tnx

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I'm done with the first part but now I've extreme dental pains on one side, and only when I eat sweets. Yes, this sounds like cavity alarm.

And it's a strange thing. I'm always the one to be refusing sugar in tea and coffee. Never drink soda, not even juice unless I press it myself (and not adding sugar). I rarely eat cookies...I just don't understand why I always end up with cavities when all "sinners" can still go on for four more years.

I brush my teeth an average of 3/4 times a day, with sodium bicarbonate.

Now, before I started this treatment, everything was still OK, I had not so long ago went to the dentist for the other side.

The current pain coincides with the H2O2 treatment and this is the cause of me being weary now...
    A guesstamation would be the bacteria thats been in hiding is not liking you messing things up for them.

I use this product. It's so effective that I cancelled my dental plan. Rather than twice a year, I go once and even that doesn't take a lot of time.

”Oralive Toothpaste" from AscendedHealth.com. It lasts about 8-10 months. It keeps my teeth white and there’s no plaque build up.

Ingredients: 
Volcanic Earth Minerals, Vitamin C, Camu Camu, Amla, Calcium, Xylitol, Nettle, Folic Acid, CoQ 10, Marine Phytoplankton, Astaxanthin, Blue Green Algae, Pau D’Arco, Aloe Vera, Noni, Peppermint, Melissa, Arnica, Licorice, Mint, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Ginger. Essential Oils of Neroli, Jasmine, Spikenard, Rose.
    Oralive Dental Regenerative Elixir

Description: All natural oral balancing paste made of live edible clays, calcium, superfoods, oxygen, essential oils, deep ocean trace minerals, ancient probiotic bacteria. Helps reset oral bioterrain with friendly microbes. Does not contain flouride or soap. Vegan.

Designed to help support your body to
    • inhibit bacteria that cause cavities, plaque and gingivitis
    • alleviate gum pain & gum bleeding
    • whiten teeth

RunningDeer <3

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

conk (29th August 2014), Earth Angel (29th May 2020), gripreaper (10th January 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), selinam (19th August 2014), Violet (19th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Violet I will weigh in on the point about the Migraine..

Note where the Canine, Incisors and the Premolars are located.

An infection, or a toxin located at the nerve/blood vessel location there will trigger migraine 99.9 percent of the time.

Doing a waterpik irrigation with chlorhexidine gluconate solution within a day will stop the infection usually, if it has not gotten too deep.. Usually a food irritation particle will trigger it, so a waterpik flow on it with an antiseptic that the bacteria take up will minimize the irritation.

H2O2 and baking soda can increase the irritation of the nerves..Even though my dentist says use the baking soda and h202, he has said, OK, if irritated, the chlorhexidine is the only real effective solution, and stops the misery. The key indication that you said was after breakfast so that indicates no doubt, food particle, or spice trapped up there.

Usually the upper teeth in that area when inflamed will give way with migraine symptoms, the lower teeth over those nerves will affect all sorts of lower jaw symptoms even down into the chest and neck..

Paula, thanks for the schedule.

A couple of posts back, I did the H2O2 at 1/day and 3dr only (3%) and as reported then, there were some mild observations. Then I stopped at day four for practical reasons.

Now, I've picked up and been doing this schedule here for a week and this is what I can say (also the 3% version, and I've no ailment that I'm aware of):

First day was very normal, and I thought: this is just the same as when I was on 1/day.

However, 2nd day began deviating with strike of migraine round breakfast (never have migraine).

3rd and 4th day were of unseen exhaustion, by the afternoon I was seeing double so to speak and the mere thought of activity made me yawn. And then the 5th day - unbelievably - was the entire opposite with a burst of energy, no need for an extra nap and vitality well to the night. Same so the following days. Although there is a constant knocking/whining headache at the lower back of my head that flares out sideways to temples, sometimes soft and sometimes more noticeable. Gets worse when I'm tired.

And: pit pain, I feel something's changed. I'm imagining that all the toxins are being sweat out leaving both dark stains under my arms as throbbing pains most noticeable when arms are lifted.
    Last edited by Bob; 18th August 2014 at 23:47.

17. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

is 3% over-the-counter Hydrogen Peroxide free from additives? (that is not a diluted "food grade H2O2")

No. This stuff bought over the counter is NOT FOOD GRADE 35%.

What are the additives? (Source)

Phosphoric Acid (E338) - etches the enamel on teeth, found in soda-pops, in old days it was called a "phosphate" with carbonic acid, CO2, served as a beverage at the soda fountain at the pharmacy.

Also contains:
    phenacetin and purified water.

Do not store above 25°C. Store in the
    original container.
    Keep out of the reach of children..

What is Phenacetin?

Phenacetin is a pain-relieving and fever-reducing drug, widely used from its introduction in 1887 until banned in the US by the FDA in 1983.

hmmm

Medical Definition of Phenacetin - a compound C10H13NO2 formerly used to ease pain or fever but now withdrawn from use because of its link to high blood pressure, heart attacks, cancer, and kidney disease..

So better not be drinking the 3% over-the-counter H2O2...

This image below shows typical FOOD GRADE 35% H2O2 (don't get the concentrated non-diluted product on your hands, not in your eyes, nor on any mucus membranes. When they say it is corrosive they are not kidding ! Keep it away from metals.)

Caution with silver products and the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Catalysts can affect H2O2 - when in contact, there will be a liberation of oxygen and a temperature rise. Usually the temperature can get high enough to create steam if the concentration of the catalyst (silver) and the hydrogen peroxide is high.

Some folks try to mix Colloidal Silver AND hydrogen peroxide. Depending on the concentration, the O2 can be liberated rapidly. Again it is the concentrations that determine activity.

They use it EXTERNALLY in their WATER-TREATMENT systems..

Here is a PDF on the use of SILVER NITRATE plus HYDROGEN PEROXIDE to increase BIOCIDE activity (bacteria killing ability).

Taking that combo internally may be dodgey. (silver nitrate and hydrogen peroxide).. caution !

Rocket FUEL grade Hydrogen Peroxide is found at levels of 80% upwards.
    Last edited by Bob; 19th August 2014 at 00:42.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Keep away from metals...I forgot about my old mercury fillings.

Yes, 3% over the counter because I got it from a company called Chempropack (in the Netherlands) and their ingredients only list water and peroxide. So, since they deliver (raw) lab materials to the pharmaceutical industry I reasoned that their list of ingredients should be complete.

Bob, thanks for the migraine elaboration.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (19th August 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Keep away from metals...I forgot about my old mercury fillings.

Yes, 3% over the counter because I got it from a company called Chempropack (in the Netherlands) and their ingredients only list water and peroxide. So, since they deliver (raw) lab materials to the pharmaceutical industry I reasoned that their list of ingredients should be complete.

Bob, thanks for the migraine elaboration.
    Hi Violet, my experience with over the counter, there is not always a guarantee that there won't be hidden stabilizers (preservatives).. They have to do that to the 3% to keep the H2O2 intact from loosing the extra oxygen.. (and becoming plain water..)

To get a pint of 35% food grade which wont have the stabilizers, and dilute it down is by far the best bet, and would not be that much more expensive..

Another thought on the migraine, if there is a spice stuck in there, like from a breakfast omelet (i do that all the time), it is almost guaranteed to start a migraine when it lodges inbetween the gum and the tooth, and triggers a reaction on the nerve..

--Bob

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you for this wonderful information. We have used it for years and advocate it to our patients. The 35% must be diluted 1-11 to reduce it to 3%. Then it can be used. We do not internally drink but have cleaned the proverbial bottled water in our reception rooms. Mostly use to clean gums and teeth or any external wounds or skin rashes. Excellent!
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bob (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), NancyV (12th September 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Ulyse30 (15th October 2014), Violet (30th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

My local supermarket is calling back distilled water because the factory accidently filled them with bleach.

Please smell before intake for suspicious scents!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (15th October 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), penn (16th October 2014), RunningDeer (9th October 2014), Ulyse30 (15th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My local supermarket is calling back distilled water because the factory accidently filled them with bleach.

OMG Violet ! That reminds me of the Tylenol contamination.. Was the SEAL (was there a seal? on the container?) intact?

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on projectavalon.net so I wonder if anyone knows if taking hemp oil as well as hydrogen peroxide full strength would be ok. I also take warfarin (cumadin) prescribed by my physician as a blood thinner 5mlgs per day.

I was taking hydrogen peroxide, 3 drops daily, with no adverse affects, stopped to take hemp oil, and feel fine. I know it's not good to fool around with stuff you don't know about, so I'm wondering if some knowledgeable person on here might let me know if these combinations are safe to take together.

Or if there is a book that goes into this kind of thing.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Violet (15th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

OMG Violet ! That reminds me of the Tylenol contamination.. Was the SEAL (was there a seal? on the container?) intact?
    Thank God I was not a "lucky" owner of one of these. I saw it as I was waiting in line.
    Why is the seal important?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Thank God I was not a "lucky" owner of one of these. I saw it as I was waiting in line.
    Why is the seal important?
    Manufactures created seals to show that tampering has not happened.. There were tampering incidents with Tylenol poisonings, with packages being opened, pills having poisons added to such, then the package resealed, badly..

So manufacturers started doing double and triple sealing, having shrink wrap on the outside of a bottle, under the cap an additional seal which would show obvious tampering if it were removed, or "put back" in a defective manner..

Destructable seals show if the bottle or container was opened.. "tampered" with in some way..

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Lol, I'm sorry, Bob, of course I knew a little about sealing So, now they remove seals and put them back on?

That is truly so bizar, especially if it's done manually.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (17th November 2014), justntime2learn (12th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member desertrat46's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you take this as a heart patient, who has 2 stents, and a triple by-pass done, more than 10 yrs ago? Do you think my metal stents can erode/corrode? One of the stents, is a medicated one, that one had a recall. Ya, what do you do, right. Thanks

Richard

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertrat46 For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2016), Violet (19th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast