+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hubs for Avalonians - a Garden Village in Europe

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hubs for Avalonians - a Garden Village in Europe

Hello, Friends of Avalon,

we are new italian (*) members to the Avalon forum, but we have been getting help and ispiration for many years from the authors and friends who were interviewed by Bill and Kerry and are very grateful to all for that.

We believe that people here, while coming from many directions and varied experience, have something in common, which is the search for the truth.

The experience we have been through while on this same quest, made us enter a community, and then, a few years later, leave it. And with it, we left all of our friends and illusions behind, all the plans we had been cultivating, but, in exchange, we came away with a better sense of what we are, what we´re looking for, and which way to go. For those interested in what we went through, which may be useful for others to know, we are including a bit of the story at the end of this message.

The idea

As always, there were positive take aways coming from our mishap: in fact, we also experienced the stimulating, positive sides, of a community of like minded friends, so now we feel a desire to be sharing something more than internet communication with people like you, who place that search for the truth on top of their priorities. 

Among the european Avalon members or interested people, we could create one or more ¨garden village¨ communities in Europe, and similarly elsewhere, in order to be closer with people who share a vision of a better world through the awakening of consciousness. Those who prefer could have just their fruit trees and market garden, and visit from time to time, while others may build a house and settle there. With time, collaborative activities might start, for a sustainable lifestyle.

One way to do this could be to be inspired by the open source blueprints that the One Community organization is creating for the highest good of all humanity , inspired by the Venus Project, a wonderful vision which thrilled us when we first came into contact with it. Of course we would start small, with the available forces, and then grow bigger as more members and resources join the initiative. 

Suitable places for this should be blessed by a mild climate, availability of water, and no nuclear plants nearby.

Based on our local knowledge, for instance, central Italy or the isle of Sardinia (where land has low prices) are among those places, with great highlands and plateaus around 600 meters. Suggestions for good places, based on your local knowledge is welcome!  A favourable local legislation should also be taken into account.

Our story in Paraguay

The search for the truth is what we pursued when we left our country in 2006 to join a community where people were living according to the gnostic principles in Paraguay, South America. It was a wonderful adventure, for a while.

As time went by, we could not help seeing some contradictions and strange things, in the doctrine and the behaviour of our friends and the leaders of the community.
    But it took a while to focus this, because in this community they employed techniques to influence the human mind. On one side, there was a constant reference to ET watching every thought or action, and constant sightings of UFOs seemed to confirm this.
    On the other hand, a thick mind form of fear had been installed in all of us, through constant repetition of messages about our endless sins, the ethernal punishment, Divine Court ruling, and so on. Besides, most of us had experienced the hability of the ¨master¨ to read our minds.

Simply, put, we had been programmed to assume the guilt for everything which seemed wrong, and to blame our lack of understanding.

Furthermore, we had dedicated all our efforts and free time to this community for years, and we always looked for a way to excuse and justify what seemed wrong.

It all came to point, though, when the strange things had become just too big to ignore. We had to get answers. And we pushed harder and harder to get them. 

Our search for the truth, then, showed us the price to pay. When we started to openly question the contradictions we saw in the community, in 2011, the man we believed was our spiritual father programmed those we called friends to isolate us.

It was over. Even if we had wanted to go back, we simply couldn't pretend we hadn't seen anything. It had been good to be in that environment, in which you think you are one of the chosen few, you're helping a godlike master in a great mission for humanity and so on. 

Our conclusion based on all the facts we observed, is that all the people composing that community were used as a battery, generating certain vibrations which arise from the human being when excited (in worship, but also in fear or guilt), and that specific exercises were imposed to feed certain entities of other planes (1). 

We left South America, where we had been living for some years, and headed back to Italy, our country, in the middle of the current crisis. There was no work there, so we are currently living in Hungary, in a very calm town full of flowers. A few months here are helping us to catch our breath.

Conclusion

We wonder how many of you are in our same situation, where you have broken your links with a past which doesn't make any sense anymore, and you want to find your true friends and do something together to help our planet and humanity.

with gratitude
    Alberto and Daniela

(*) speaking italian, spanish and rumanian, as needed. In chinese we can only say "fried ice cream": 油炸冰淇淋

(1) Just as the Spanish Author Salvador Freixedo explains in his books ¨The Human Farm¨, or ¨Let´s defend ourselves from the gods¨.   

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Antagenet (24th June 2016), Aurelius (1st June 2014), Beren (4th June 2014), Billy (1st June 2014), Cara (1st June 2014), Cristian (1st June 2014), delfine (1st June 2014), EFO (24th June 2016), giovonni (1st June 2014), Heart-2-Heart (9th June 2014), Hervé (1st June 2014), Hughe (9th June 2014), Ines (25th June 2016), jerry (1st June 2014), joeecho (1st June 2014), karelia (1st June 2014), Krist (3rd June 2014), lelmaleh (4th June 2014), miqeel (2nd June 2014), mosquito (2nd June 2014), ponda (1st June 2014), psydney (2nd June 2014), Richard S. (2nd June 2014), Sabrina (1st June 2014), seko (1st June 2014), Sidney (1st June 2014), Spiral of Light (1st June 2014), spiritwind (1st June 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2014), thunder24 (1st June 2014), ulli (3rd June 2014), Wind (3rd June 2014), wobbegong (6th June 2014), yelik (1st June 2014), Zampano (3rd June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Hubs for Avalonians - a Garden Village in Europe

Intriguing.

Here are some thoughts to consider...

--- "L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs" (hell is full of good wishes and desires). Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

--- "no good deed goes unpunished" used by Clare Boothe Luce

--- Good intentions, when acted upon, may have unforeseen bad consequences.

I am not conveying what is written in the post is better or worse then any one else's efforts. I am only sharing the thoughts that come to mind as I read the posting and the provided link within the post.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Welcome to Avalon.

5. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

As they say, the grass isn't always greener but I admire your courage. Society has developed the way it has for a reason, rightly or wronglly. Bringing any group to live together will be thwart with problems because of human nature. Whilst the concept is fine I think in reality there would need to be some very compelling reasons for someone to break their family ties which may not be the right reasons. Not least people would likely need to be financially independent to consider such a venture.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

joeecho (1st June 2014), mosquito (2nd June 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Alberto e Daniela (here)
    Our story in Paraguay

The search for the truth is what we pursued when we left our country in 2006 to join a community where people were living according to the gnostic principles in Paraguay, South America. It was a wonderful adventure, for a while.

As time went by, we could not help seeing some contradictions and strange things, in the doctrine and the behaviour of our friends and the leaders of the community.
    But it took a while to focus this, because in this community they employed techniques to influence the human mind. On one side, there was a constant reference to ET watching every thought or action, and constant sightings of UFOs seemed to confirm this.
    On the other hand, a thick mind form of fear had been installed in all of us, through constant repetition of messages about our endless sins, the ethernal punishment, Divine Court ruling, and so on. Besides, most of us had experienced the hability of the ¨master¨ to read our minds.

Simply, put, we had been programmed to assume the guilt for everything which seemed wrong, and to blame our lack of understanding.

Furthermore, we had dedicated all our efforts and free time to this community for years, and we always looked for a way to excuse and justify what seemed wrong.

It all came to point, though, when the strange things had become just too big to ignore. We had to get answers. And we pushed harder and harder to get them.

Our search for the truth, then, showed us the price to pay. When we started to openly question the contradictions we saw in the community, in 2011, the man we believed was our spiritual father programmed those we called friends to isolate us.

It was over. Even if we had wanted to go back, we simply couldn't pretend we hadn't seen anything. It had been good to be in that environment, in which you think you are one of the chosen few, you're helping a godlike master in a great mission for humanity and so on.

Our conclusion based on all the facts we observed, is that all the people composing that community were used as a battery, generating certain vibrations which arise from the human being when excited (in worship, but also in fear or guilt), and that specific exercises were imposed to feed certain entities of other planes (1).

Welcome and,

OK, WTF??

Before I say anything else, do you have any names, locations etc etc for us to Google/dig into, I am curious about this, from my perspective everything in red is off/weird/strange and a total red flag.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st June 2014 at 23:08. Reason: fix quoting

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Our story in Paraguay

Welcome and,

OK, WTF??

Before I say anything else, do you have any names, locations etc etc for us to Google/dig into, I am curious about this, from my perspective everything in red is off/weird/strange and a total red flag.
    Somewhat it has the smell of a cult?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st June 2014 at 23:08. Reason: fix quoting

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st June 2014), Ines (25th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Our story in Paraguay

Welcome and,

OK, WTF??

Somewhat it has the smell of a cult?
    A bit more then "somewhat" if you ask me.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st June 2014 at 23:09. Reason: fix quoting

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Hi and welcome to Avalon, More and more people that I'm talking to are interested in a new form of community living, and in jumping out of their present isolated little housing boxes. In fact my own small group is meeting to discuss this very thing in the next week in the UK - how do you co-create it all if you believe in the present shift of consciousness to 5D and beyond.

I've looked at the New Earth Project/Nation http://www.newearthnation.org and talked to a few people there, and there's something about it that I'm intuitively not too sure about (or Sacha Stone and the Humanitad organisation behind it: http://www.humanitad.org). Anyone else any views on this?

There's certainly lots of co-housing models in the current 3D world and there's this conference in Berlin in July based on the ecovillages movement: http://gen.ecovillage.org/en/content...4-zegg-germany.

But I think lots of people want to take community living to the next level and incorporate free energy, spiritual thinking, care for the Earth etc.

I'd certainly be with you on wanting to find a way forward with all of this!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Antagenet (24th June 2016), Hervé (2nd June 2014), joeecho (4th June 2014), mosquito (2nd June 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hello Sabrina,

thank you for you kind reply, and for your information. We are starting to read the links, which are very inspiring.

We wish you and your group the best in your effort, and who knows if sometime in the next future we shall have the pleasure to meet you personally.

See you soon!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Sabrina (2nd June 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hello 778,

Camilo and you guessed right, we could call this a cult, definitely!

We prefer not to advertise the site of the person who is responsible for what happened. Who knows, you might get caught!

The UFOs which were visible in the skyes of Paraguay were much like those you can see today in youtube in every part of the world.

Light and serenity!
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 2nd June 2014 at 20:16.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd June 2014), joeecho (4th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you Yelik, for your thoughts,

See you!!

18. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello 778,

Camilo and you guessed right, we could call this a cult, definitely!

We prefer not to advertise the site of the person who is responsible for what happened. Who knows, you might get caught!

The UFOs which were visible in the skyes of Paraguay were much like those you can see today in youtube in every part of the world.

Light and serenity!
    Ok I somewhat understand that and appreciate your response, that being said don't you think you have already said too much and adding your picture to your profile has sealed the deal?

Can you at least tell us something about the doctrine you mentioned, all of this sounds very secretive to me and I don't understand why at all, the whole world knows by now there is more to this universe as just us human beings so I cant help wondering what is going on there, there must be information in the public domain, you heard of it and you went to Paraguay so where can we find this info.

What is it exactly that you are so afraid off if I may ask, because I feel a mine has just been laid here that has not exploded and now this potentially dangerous thing could possibly harm others who would be just as innocent as you are or claim to be that. What could be the repercussions for you when you speak freely, what power do they claim to have over you and do you believe they can follow through with punishing you, how would they do that, from where did those claimed to be UFO's come according to that supposed god like master, what was his connection to all of this and how was this connection established, how did these entities/ufo's dimensional beings/energies come into contact with them according to him, he must have shared this info with you.

At least some of this must have been part of the infomercial before you joined, if there would be no benefits for you in the end, you would not have joined, what was the promise they made?

Regards 778
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 3rd June 2014 at 08:25.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hey Neighbor,

you're right, let's explain some more.

This is called gnosticism, or gnosis, and is mostly present in Latin America and some parts of Europe. The teachings are very wide, and come from a Colombian guy called Victor Gomez, but who later called himself Venerable Master Samael Aun Weor, after the (alleged) incarnation of his Real Being into his human body.

You can find a lot of material about the so called modern gnosticism, through the writings of Victor Gomez, and of many of his successors, disciples, like the person we met in Asunción, each one claiming to be the legitimate one and describing the others as "black magicians" (*)

Some of these teachings are certainly valid (although plagiarized): namely, those which explain the nature of our mind, and how to know our condition through self observation.
    But then there is a huge amount of prayers and techniques which get you in contact with entities of many sorts, which you're supposed to pray, ask for guidance, or summon, and here is where the problem begins.

We believe that this later part has been created to feed these entities, while the former, which tastes true (but was copied very awkwardly from the original authors or intentionally distorted) was included to lure people into the cult.

This basic mechanism is very general, we found, because it's the same you can find in most or all the organized religions, where great flocks of people are gathered to send energy to a certain god, which rules locally.

In our group though, there was an extra feature. After a few years of attending a local group in Italy, we decided to move where the so called master was residing. Some time later, he began to include UFOs in his teachings: so while we started seeing UFOs in the sky of Asuncion, he explained that those were ships with crews of angels, watching us, and that only those who would deserve salvation would be eventually picked up and carried away to safety (on another planet) from the impending catastrophes which were extremely close.

A community was forming there in Paraguay, and during the teaching sessions, the leader was insisting heavily on the need to observe all the rules he had dictated, about the cleaning of our defects, and many more. Each occasion was used to threaten everybody with ethernal punishments in hell. He was building the thought forms to control us.

At the same time, most of us had had beatiful experiences, also in the astral plane, which confirmed that we were part of a Sacred mission, so we all had complete trust towards our master. We felt like we were very lucky to be there.

It took a long time to realize that certain states of mind, of bliss or trust, and whole dreams and astral experiences could also be injected into us from the outside. If you stop to think for a moment, it´s pretty common to ignore where our thoughts come from: but in that case, some ideas, feelings or dreams we received, were definitely coming at us from that direction. If they (those behind the master) used machines or powers, we don´t know.

The real gnosticism, though, is the one which was born long before, as the purest form of Christianism. The real Gnostics warned us that fake "blind gods" had created our planet, and by the way, it was called Samael (see the text: Hipostasis of Archons).

Very appropriately, the Spanish writer Salvador Freixedo mentioned that Samael is a relative with the Great Reptile.

Our idea about how the bad ETs or entities enter the picture is this: they select some people who sincerely search spirituality, mysticism, and influence their minds to make them believe that they have achieved some high state, like initiates. Then they use them to gather and organize groups of people into batteries, to send energy to them, through all those activities which you can normally see in churches (but also in stadiums, on the battlefields, etc.).

Those years have been very hard, but now we're fine thanks to some people from the physical plane... and some from the invisible, which we're sure helped a lot.

best regards!

P.s. Have a look at the UFOs here: http://www.testimonios-de-un-discipulo.com/. This page is written in spanish.

(*) The modern "gnostic teachings and masters" are exposed in great detail in a spanish language site (lagnosisdevelada.com).
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 3rd June 2014 at 21:59.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th June 2014), Billy (3rd June 2014), joeecho (4th June 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th January 2016), sunflower (4th June 2014), wobbegong (6th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Thanks Alberto e Daniela for sharing some of your unique experiences.

The information you shared can be of use to those that could fall it to the same circumstances/ traps. Truth seekers are, by nature, open to experiences that may bring them closer to the journey/ goals they seek but also opens up the potential for bring exploited.

22. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

...he began to include UFOs in his teachings: so while we started seeing UFOs in the sky of Asuncion, he explained that those were ships with crews of angels, watching us, and that only those who would deserve salvation would be eventually picked up and carried away to safety (on another planet) from the impending catastrophes which were extremely close.

A community was forming there in Paraguay, and during the teaching sessions, the leader was insisting heavily on the need to observe all the rules he had dictated, about the cleaning of our defects, and many more. Each occasion was used to threaten everybody with ethernal punishments in hell. He was building the thought forms to control us.

At the same time, most of us had had beatiful experiences, also in the astral plane, which confirmed that we were part of a Sacred mission, so we all had complete trust towards our master. We felt like we were very lucky to be there.

It took a long time to realize that certain states of mind, of bliss or trust, and whole dreams and astral experiences could also be injected into us from the outside. If you stop to think for a moment, it´s pretty common to ignore where our thoughts come from: but in that case, some ideas, feelings or dreams we received, were definitely coming at us from that direction. If they (those behind the master) used machines or powers, we don´t know.
    Our idea about how the bad ETs or entities enter the picture is this: they select some people who sincerely search spirituality, mysticism, and influence their minds to make them believe that they have achieved some high state, like initiates. Then they use them to gather and organize groups of people into batteries, to send energy to them, through all those activities which you can normally see in churches (but also in stadiums, on the battlefields, etc.).
    Thankyou Alberto e Daniela for sharing this info.
    It seems to me that when ET's tell us that they are angels, the scam is on, and their guilt-generating tactics or belittling techniques just further confirm it.
    Another thing you mentioned rings very true to me: "whole dreams and astral experiences could also be injected into us from the outside", because some people that I know are experiencing it.
    I really hope that your message will be heard.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hello Wobbegong,

nice to meet you, in the ocean waters :-) ,

In the "inception" movie, it took a good amount of effort to inject a single thought inside a head. We felt that there exist entities, or technologies, which can do this on a whole group of individuals, provided enough time is available to "prepare the soil", through the creation of thought forms of fear, guilt, etc. There's not even the need to act in a covert way, because a well prepared subject is practically blind.

This is certainly a mechanism which is used in a larger scale by other institutions, each one with their flag, symbols, values, repeating over and over its messages, and rituals, and with its hidden agenda. And it doesn't take a master to lecture you: your TV does it very well, although less intensely.

But ...

we were also looking for garden ecovillages, to be created among like minded people: what's the situation there in Australia?

with gratitude,

25. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

...you're right, the ecovillages are important too:-)
    I actually re-located here...from Italy
    After I settled here, among other things I was attracted to an initiative launched by 'Astralwalker', a good guy but the whole thing turned out to be another ET scam...luckily something held me back...
    Anyway, Australia is a good place to be and I am sure you would find like-minded people here.
    It's not easy to get a permanent visa but if you have a skill that is needed, then chances are high.
    I'll send you a PM with some more personal thoughts on this, but overall I can say I don't regret coming here.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

27. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Dear Alberto e Daniela,

Are you still interested in your project
    Quote we could create one or more ¨garden village¨ communities in Europe
    ?I'm from Romania and I speak beside Romanian and English,also German and a little bit of French and Russian.My wife speak Romanian,English,German and Italian.

Looking forward receiving your reply,I send you my all best regards.
    Sincerely,
    Adrian

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hi Adrian,

we're glad to see some activity on this thread, a living being around, after two years of silence!

Thank you for your interest!
    We've sent you a private message.

warm regards,
    Alberto and Daniela

By the way, have you seen Bill's recent Ecuador Diary? It's a private section, so you have to apply ( a PM to Bill ) if you are interested.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

EFO (25th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread