+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Glowing sphere type craft.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Glowing sphere type craft.

Last evening i was coming back from my sons home after spending a lovely Easter sunday lunch along with the rest of my family when i spotted what can only be described as a large orange glowing sphere.
    We were driving, at a slowish speed so we could watch this UFO as it slowly went across the night sky above our car and off into the distance across nearby fields.
    I have seen many crafts in my life time, round shape crafts, cigar shape crafts and even the black triangle military type, but this was something new.
    It was huge in shape much larger than anything i have seen in the past.
    I could not tell if a sound was being omitted from this craft as i say we were driving.
    As we approached the top of our road we turned and i continued to follow the ufo's path.
    We pulled up outside our home and got out of the car, the sphere was still there it was hanging in the sky off in the distance it made no effort to move on.
    Both my husband and i got a good look at it this time and noticed that around the orange glowing sphere a red corona was visible, it was really beautiful to watch and fascinated both of us, this our first sighting for many years this close this big.

I live in the area of Kent in England i would be interested if anyone else living in this area saw anything strange or perhaps saw this craft as we did.
    The time was around 9pm Easter sunday evening.
    I would also like to know if anyone has seen anything similar to this craft, in it's colour or shape, the only way to describe it was a huge orb glowing orange and red.

With no conscious memory of any travelling (perhaps off planet) last night i am now considering was i taken or not!
    The only thing i will say is that i slept very heavily last night, no visible marks to my body, john my husband has none either but he said he had a bad night sleeping but no conscious memory of anything un towards.
    I would like your take on this type of craft if anyone has seen anything like this i would be interested to know.
    Just when i thought i was being left alone it seems i may have had another visitation.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Default Re: Glowing sphere type craft.

How long ago was the last time JD?
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi K626, something this close apart from the many other lights i have seen but could not define whether it was a craft or not, i would say back in the 80's this was military craft i might add back then, the ones i saw as a child were not!
    This one last night was something different!
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: Glowing sphere type craft.

hi jacqui
    Quote Just when i thought i was being left alone it seems i may have had another visitation.
    intent may have not been bad jacqui..what was your gut feeling? how long was it hovering for?

in your place i would not have gone to bed at all..

wonder if the occupants of the sphere give you a follow up visit..maybe there were no occupants...i had an episode with the spheres (lots and lots of them) and i was given to undestand they carrioed no occupants - they were an occupant/s themselves..intelllegent beings.

bestest l

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jacqui D (here)

I would also like to know if anyone has seen anything similar to this craft, in it's colour or shape, the only way to describe it was a huge orb glowing orange and red.
    You are not alone.

Let me ask you though, did its light and the pulsating; feel more like telepathic communication?

I would love to know more, could you describe the 'light' itself a little more, was it seemingly encapsulated, or did it shine just like a light-bulb (rays sticking out)? did you see rays?

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi lightblue, well i didn't get a negative feel about all this i have had a rather lot of visitations of late, through dream state, so you say these orb types are the occupants not a ship as such, i have never seen anything like this before. So you say these ones may be the ones i have had visitations from. well that would make complete sense thank you lightblue.
    blessings jacqui x

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Three months ago i saw two orange glowing spheres. It was night and it was beautiful. I was watching them for several minutes than one of them vanished and than the other. After a minute they appeared and by the glow i understood that they are a balloons but after ten more minutes they vanished. Later the same night in the same area a smaller white sphere appeared it was changing its brightens. After few seconds sphere vanished and next to it a flash of light in shape of cross appeared for less than second. Space gate? It very interesting night for me i could call it my first ufo experience and all happened in Manchester, UK.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Majorion it was a huge orange glowing sphere it brightness would be as though you were looking at a light bulb yes, no sound though, it moved slowly across the night sky so i got a really good look at it, it stayed on a path until it came to a complete halt and seemed to just hang in the sky.
    The sphere had a bright red corona around the top half of the sphere not all around, the red corona was rather like what you see when you look at videos of the sun,when i think about it now i did get a communication telepathically before i saw it because i remember looking for it before i actually saw it as if i knew i would see something. This has happened to me in the past also. A knowing it is there when i have seen crafts before.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Majorion it was a huge orange glowing sphere it brightness would be as though you were looking at a light bulb yes, no sound though, it moved slowly across the night sky so i got a really good look at it, it stayed on a path until it came to a complete halt and seemed to just hang in the sky.
    The sphere had a bright red corona around the top half of the sphere not all around, the red corona was rather like what you see when you look at videos of the sun,when i think about it now i did get a communication telepathically before i saw it because i remember looking for it before i actually saw it as if i knew i would see something. This has happened to me in the past also. A knowing it is there when i have seen crafts before.

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

dear jacqui
    i don't want to drive to a potentially wrong conclusion - mine were solid, non transparent luminous silver, not orange/red...and there were so many of them...i was making a guess, because you desctibe a sphere..best l

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi akjoe, this was not a balloon! i have seen the balloons you are talking about my son let off these at his girlfriends birthday party once i know what these look like. and a balloon would not stop from moving it would continue floating across the sky. This sphere came to a complete halt as though it was watching, i was watching it, it was watching me. Interesting theory about stargates though Hm! been doing lots of those lately.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Okay light blue but it is good we are getting this information out if not the same thing at least we are stating that we are seeing these different things and who knows someone may have an answer but thank you

13. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

My daughter and I have seen dozens together starting in last November up until couple of months ago. They were red/orange – quiet beautiful and no sound whatsoever. They could not have possibly been lanterns as some were moving faster than others and even overtaking the ones in front and some would stop and then start. Some were travelling from the East heading North West whilst dozens of others were travelling from South Heading South East! They were in the sky for at least half hour. I was not left with a positive feeling about them though – but was left with a sore neck and frozen bones!

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks gita for your imput well these ones are something new for me, I have always had reservations when new sightings are stated because i know they have cloaking technologies now, not so when i was a child back in the early 60's or even up to the 80's. So why do they show themselves?
    This i feel is something totally different to what i have seen in the past, you say you did not get a positive feel about the sighting you had,i have had many experiences with things perhaps the ones who come to me feel they have no need to cloak themselves from me any more, hm! not sure.

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks gita for your imput well these ones are something new for me, I have always had reservations when new sightings are stated because i know they have cloaking technologies now, not so when i was a child back in the early 60's or even up to the 80's. So why do they show themselves?
    This i feel is something totally different to what i have seen in the past, you say you did not get a positive feel about the sighting you had,i have had many experiences with things perhaps the ones who come to me feel they have no need to cloak themselves from me any more, hm! not sure.

16. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I’ve also seen many different types of UFOs ever since I can remember apart from the cigar shaped ones. I more than often have been left with positive feelings after each sighting but for some reason I’m not able to explain, these red/orange orbs did not leave me feeling positive about them. I long ago learnt to go with my feelings as they’ve yet to let me down – but as far as giving a logical reason about the negative feelings...as of yet I don’t have one!

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

totally agree about the intuition Gita, have always used this, we can be deceived that's for sure and of course programmed. I hope my intuition was right this time.

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Jacqui D, today a young lad who lives at the back of my house, took some photos of three orange spheres, that come from one orange sphere, if i can i will ask this lad if i can copy them off his phone and put them here, my younger son has had them follow him home too before, came from a triangle craft, black. This young lad is a friend of my daughter, but he didn't know me (her mom) lived at the back of his home. When my daughter realized who.s house it was over, she got him to come and see me, and i had a nose bleed this morning. This lad said he has seen them here during the day as well, a light coming down from this craft, then shoot back up into the craft.

19. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'll say just go with your intuition Jacqui D. I may be reaching here but it may be that the malevolent Ets may be coping or projecting UFOs used by the benevolent ETs just to confuse the rest of us even more.That’s may be why our feelings towards these orbs differ?! In the end, discernment and intuition are all we’re left with but maybe that’s because that is all we actually need.

Interesting incident omshanti2.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Omshanti got your e.mail have answered it.
    The sphere i call it because too large for an orb but yes same shape came across positive, but what you have put here orange glow is interesting though, can you ask lad if these orbs were large/small? and without giving to much info to him see if he saw another colour around the orb! thanks be in touch soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast