+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Not Everyone Will Wake Up

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Not Everyone Will Wake Up

This link here is the page that this conversation has originated from if you want to read more on the things discussed here as some references are made to this page.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...214#post840214

The first thing I need to say is that there are allot of people that visit this site, many of you are seeking answers to the various things that set your search in motion. Some of the ones that have come here come to deceive and manipulate truths to the point you stop seeking these answers many times many of you stop looking. When you stop looking the darker side has won but this is soon not going to be the issue, soon there won't be anything standing in your way to gain the information you need to move forward. I realize these words fail to communicate to the masses but it is not them that I am speaking to. I am going to present some very difficult to understand information, but I feel it is necessary to write this post to show you all the loops I am jumping through to get the information I am presenting to you.

So many of you are wondering why if I have all these methods of communication why don't you have all the answers. Well this is only partially correct part of me does have all the answers but it is more complicated then that. What I am going to say and talk about will shed some light on what is happening. I am going to expose the deception right down to the very core as I am seeing it.

When Powessy ascended into me or we became intertwined on a cellular level a couple things needed to be done. The first thing was to silent the Freudian ID or as in the spiritual community express this as to transcend the ego. My ego had a shape a form one I could see he was more or less the noise of defense the little guy at the bar picking a fight with the biggest guy in there, we all know this guy. My ego was pissed when powessy came into my being so I closed him in a silent room and turned my head to him. the next day I looked to the door in this room and he was gone, What the hell I was wondering where did he go? Powessy said he had let him out and we needed to talk so for almost a week we bickered back and forth till a solution was met one we both agreed upon, He agreed to shut up and stay out of everything but if he felt there was a problem he was going to return, Agreed. He has remained almost completely silent ever since what a wonderful feeling. My life has taken a complete 180 since this time. My anger is almost nil, I spend time again looking at nature and all the beauty around me, I have gotten a little more introverted but this is due to all this going on, I am able to solve problems with clarity and there has been so many other improvements and my dreams seem to only show me the things I need not all the other filler stuff they used to be full of.

pic Click image for larger version

Name:	mem13.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	25972

The next thing that happened was he said he needed to learn about me. I was confused if he is me then shouldn't he already know everything there is to know about me, I am going to explain this part as we go. So I watched as he tossed all my memories up in a cloud of pictures and videos it looked like a tornado with thousands of rolling life time feeds twisting and turning. I started to cry as he rummaged through these memories, What is he going to think of me? Is there something there he will be ashamed of me about? This went on for several days as he went through all the memories of my life. He wasn't ashamed he just needed to know everything about this planet and me that I had stored all these years. Once I saw this I calmed down and started to tare down all the places that I had built up, all the walls were no longer needed for he was now with me. Powessy stood on that bridge for 44 years awaiting the day I would ask for his name and the day I would awaken. The soul cannot ascend till you are aware of it or until you have asked for it to enter by name, this begins the ascension process( this also coordinates with what the silver legend just came out and said). In this mind place I have built a room from the fallen walls and planted a tree in the center. As the walls fell I noticed something, there was a large black box in the back of the room one I did not remember seeing here before. Powessy says these are my memories and as my mind is ready it will open slowly showing me the things I do not remember.

Name:	mem14.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	25973

Once all this was done A story started to be unraveled one that involved the soul and our purpose for being here. He told me of all the hidden souls of Gaia and things that were going to happen to humanity. I was so distraught and scared of what I was being told and what I was seeing as these souls started to come to me at an accelerated pace. I was so scared I even came here and pm-ed Bill Ryan, but 500 words could not cover the message I had been given. I might write another post just about this but for this post lets stick to the different plains. Here is a link to Bill trying to help me calm shortly after becoming a member here. post #666 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post764600 and my response here or just scroll down to the next post under his #667 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post764728

Some people refer to themselves as starseeds, well this is interesting enough. Lets just say Gaia is the pomegranate born from the light and within her was the seeds just about 450 million give or take a million or two. So as Gaia came to earth and started to spread her seeds conscious life began. All was good for thousands of years till a dark force came to the planet one that wanted to be treated as a god. Many souls traveled here from all over the galaxy to enjoy a life in this new world. The souls of gaia are not able to leave earth till they have reached a level of evolution one that allows them to travel through the bridge of time, humanity is very far from this and moving backwards everyday as we get further and further trapped throughout these levels or plains. Higher dimensional souls those that have evolved can come here and take on a normal life, you can move down but not up. Where is the problem? 7.125 billion people from the original 500 million souls. Now you might ask where are you going with this? When a soul from Gaia is born here on earth it is a collective soul it gains life experiences and learns and evolves. When this life ends the soul returns to her this is where the problem began. Certain souls have the ability to open the 6 different plains as does the one who has betrayed man. When a person dies they head back to GAIA but some were taken down to lower levels slowly populating each, he got help from other entities and a bride was found one to replace the souls of GAIA but DNA needed to be extracted from the original 500 million. The original 500 million plus all the others from all over the galaxy are closely regulated to only show the signatures of these occupants. The 5 lower planes fill up with the original parties and clones replace them here to insure accurate accountability. You may ask what is the reason gold and silver yes but there is something way more valuable CHAKRA. So now you start to see the trade off, the dark one gets to move around taking souls to other galaxies working in conjunction with these other entities which are in need of the resources and man power. Chakra is the closest word I can come up with to explain this type energy required to operate the GATE. The gate that I illustrated above(post #26) has many doors all leading off to different parts of the universe "kind of like stargate but no fancy controls just chakra, a fifth dimensional portal. Why cant he just gain this chakra from humans brought here by GAIA, well these individuals must evolve to start to form this chakra and it is much easier to deceive the higher dimensional beings coming here and collecting their chakra. Everyone keeps saying we need to awaken the masses well this just will not work, if you were to make a scan of the planet you would only see the original souls plus those signatures of the higher forms this might explain a thousand Zeus, or other great godly names.

Now I need to address the starseed connection, those of you calling yourselves starseeds this is not correct you are travelers guests to this planet but you have fallen into the deception masqueraded by this evil power I am now calling him THEO. Over the last couple months many of you are starting to feel the need to become healthy, look up to the stars, seeing ufos at request, receiving messages from your loved ones or seeing figures of light as the veil is breaking down. I sense the barrier falling and the frequencies balancing as number sequences start to reveal themselves. I am not sure how many souls are trapped in the lower levels but only the number that is shown to deceive.

Next I want to say a few words about the channelers currently out there. I have been listening to many of the stories these people are telling, how humanity should be, what things that are expected as you come here and the story of awakening. I hold some reservations to these type contacts and find a bias towards them but my unbiased opinion is that they are receiving communications from the original AI system here to help encourage the starcrossers I am labeling the starseeds as this from now on. I will also be showing this as I continue to unfold this puzzle. The starcrossers will have an affinity to aliens and memories of life on another planet, the human/Gaia seeds will be awakened but will lean towards memories of past life and other worldly memories. We are not crazy we have just been deceived.

Next is the seers or those who are able to remote view, this group can be shown any number of events occurring in any of the 5 lower plains along with the stories they hold as the scenarios in these plains have played out several times the matrix if you don't mind me expressing it this way.

Past life scenarios: well this one is easy you have been trapped in the cycle for as many lives as you can remember and perhaps even more. This scared me a little even though I have no memories of any past lives here on earth, so I asked him, is this my first time? he said yes. He said that me and 350 thousand sleepers entered through the gate to await for me to be awakened. The purpose for these sleepers is to help combat the dark to be aligned to it and to react when all was in placed. This back door and 7.125 billion people made it easy to slip this small number of slittunes through without notice.

What is it powessy is doing, well this is the real topic. He is drawing in all of the evil souls within the veil and the subsequent plains with help from many of you and the sleepers even if you are unaware of it. Some of you may get glimpses of battles fighting monsters with sleepless and dreamless nights as your higher selves battle those of the dark. I am going to insert this next picture and then explain the hoops I was talking about and what it is that I am currently going through.

Name:	mem15.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	25974

A person who has their eye sight all their life then loses it for some reason has to go through many months of training to learn to deal with this. I have my eye sight but for this part of my life I am just as blind as any blind person. Over time the blind learn to hone many of the other senses this is what I have been doing. We all have been part of one of those science projects were you place your hand into a box and try to describe what it is you are touching well this was never my best game but over time I think I have gotten better at it.

in the above picture I am showing you all the different ways they have found to communicate with me. Wow so tell me the answers to the universe right, well first off I already hold that information the reason I don't remember is that we are not supposed to this is why we came here is to live and forget all the other things for awhile. This would also be a waste of time to tell me now and then just wake up to remember what took months and years to understand, the human brain is not capable of understanding all the complexities of the universe in just one life time. How do you learn or enjoy anything if your cup is already full, or you are fretting about things that fall outside your comprehension drowning you in fear. I have read story after story of people hiding from the veil because they were afraid of it, and yet you think we can handle the bigger picture.

So back to the picture above. The methods of sight are all around me and I am showing you how and where I believe them to be originating from. The tentacles on his head(powessy/me) is the reason for all the deception going on, this intelligence is learning and very deceptive this is who I refer to as THEO. THEO can influence all the different aspects of this communication. The tentacles are how I perceive them as this is how they feel. In the beginning there was two men that stood on both sides of me and meticulously placed dots all over my head this took many hours to complete taking on the shape of a falcon. As time went on and in the early days I meditated little, but noticed something moving on my right side a tentacle single and small, till now they cover my entire head along both sides. A month or so ago I placed this image in another post showing the same things but at the time did not explain them.

pic Name:  mem2.jpg
Views: 1274
Size:  22.7 KB

The darker forces seek out this chakra and powessy is loaded with it they come like flies to poop. as the soul reaches close by he moves through this shield that forces him down to the size of a large bumble bee. They find themselves trapped by the light in a place unfamiliar to them disorientated but trapped. they fill in these holes and grow into strands the size of small hairs then over time as others fall in, the strands get larger, some are the size of my middle finger and as long as 15 inches or so. They constantly monitor my eyes for communication weaving in and about learning all the different signs, patience and thought without thought seems to bring the message to the front.
    Last edited by powessy; 7th June 2014 at 17:26.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Christine (6th June 2014), greybeard (2nd June 2014), Jake (5th June 2014), jerry (11th June 2014), joeecho (2nd June 2014), Lifebringer (2nd June 2014), Mu2143 (4th October 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd June 2014), Nat_Lee (6th October 2014), Sidney (21st August 2014), spizella (2nd June 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014), yelik (2nd June 2014), Yetti (3rd June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Not Everyone Will Wake Up

This is an experience on par with experiences in general. It may feel more genuine/ authentic but that is the con.

I've been there and I keep on going back, glutton for punishment....apparently . In fact, I have an all-access 'ride' ticket (like you).

It's just a ride, man, just a ride. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Enjoy! See you a ROUND!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    This is an experience on par with experiences in general. It may feel more genuine/ authentic but that is the con.

I've been there and I keep on going back, glutton for punishment....apparently . In fact, I have an all-access 'ride' ticket (like you).

It's just a ride, man, just a ride. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Enjoy! See you a ROUND!

Over the last seven months I have scoured the internet trying to find anyone with even remotely similar experiences and I have not yet come across even one, till apparently now. I would love to here your experience, I did a search and could not find any links to anything that you have posted in the past regarding these type experiences could you direct me to anything you have written. As for Par if that is the case then please point me to at least one other person having any of these experiences let alone all of them at once. I have spent most of my life within the veil exploring and playing and I have seen everything that would make most people stop cold in their tracks. If they wanted to play games then I was always here. I know the difference with what I am experiencing and games being played by the ones on the other side this is nothing like that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Jake (5th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I do want to express something here something I think is relative to those reading this. This is not a GOD complex or something on that line. I am an Atheist have never been anything but, I have never been baptized, I hold great hatred towards the church and the things it has done in the name of Christianity. Powessy is my soul name A name told to me by my Guide. The rest of everything I have told you has come in the form of pictures, verbal communication as one drifts into the veil at the edge of sleep, physical touch from behind the veil, astral projections and obes. Powessy says their is no GOD as you think of it, this I believe. Man has been sold a story and not even a very good one at that, one that is used to bind you here, if you can not see past this then you will surly stay here lost in one of the plains repeating all this over and over again. The realities in each plain will seem as real as the one you are in now but their are differences some subtle and others great.

I am sharing this only because I feel the pain that you and your higher dimensional family is going through as many of you have been here for many many cycles, unaware of the rotations through the plains of deception. Everything I have said above in the original post can be attached to any existing spiritual or unidentified phenomenon as a link to the puzzle you are trying to figure out.

Added later

During the beginning of my awakening and during the conversations with my guide prior to Powessy. I asked the entity on the pendulum who was speaking to me and weather it had a sex. The Entity replied back mind-we-angel-me-he. This statement tells me several things. first his job is similar to what we think of as the biblical angel but the first word cries out this is only how we perceive this due to our teachings. Do I believe that there are those out thier with infinity for good and are fighting the good fight, yes is the answer. Do I believe that these angles only serve some one omnipotent god, NO not at all. I believe that we are a collection of the goodness that runs through our veins a reflection of what we hold to be true.
    Last edited by powessy; 3rd June 2014 at 03:45.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hi Powessy, The whole thing is full of info but mixed like with a blender, a little difficult to follow up! but good in escence.
    About the channelers. I'll tell you the only one who resonate good enough w/ me is Darryl Anka ( Bashar) ,lots of good info in his videos, so everyone can tie up loose ends in their own experiences, because this is all about, learning at this school planet.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Omni (21st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Hi Powessy, The whole thing is full of info but mixed like with a blender, a little difficult to follow up! but good in escence.
    About the channelers. I'll tell you the only one who resonate good enough w/ me is Darryl Anka ( Bashar) ,lots of good info in his videos, so everyone can tie up loose ends in their own experiences, because this is all about, learning at this school planet.
    Hello Yetti

I am sorry for the confusion and the format this has taken. I just dropped this last piece of the story I have been telling to see if any of it resonates with others the full conversation lies here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...214#post840214 this will take you through these points in a more uniform matter. I will try and explain anything I have written so to bring clarity to it. I have been writing everything here because I do not keep a journal it makes it easier for me to look back at things, but I agree it may be a little haphazard in its format for I write as I receive new pieces to my puzzle, just trying to share.

As for any of the channelers, I to agree with what they are saying I just feel as if they are preprogrammed responses. None of the answers seem to speak about the current things going on( anything that is current follows the standard tie in with the channelers knowledge or feeling about that subject, is there any time they disagree) just answers to general issues dealing with awakening. Perhaps I need to watch more of these episodes.

A smart AI system can include the ability to read the channelers current emotional state and tie off the vibrations within his soul. Why is Bashar and these other channelers speaking to other entities when this information can be directly learned by the soul. Just something here seems strange to me.
    Last edited by powessy; 3rd June 2014 at 21:34.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Yetti (13th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Different types of obes and astral projections

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post841216

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Jake (5th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Hey there, brother! Once upon a time, Powessy told me that there would no longer be OBE's after April 2014... I had an OBE last night. And I have had several since April. It makes me wonder if we are sharing the same definition of OBE.

I have to say WOW!!! Thank you for shedding a bit more light into your story. I really am taken aback... My friend, if you have never incarnated here on beautiful planet earth before,, then don't be surprised if your experiences are unique... I love you descriptions of events,,, you have obviously been doing your research...

What you are calling CHAKRA,, I have always called LOOSH!! Once upon a time I had started a discussion on The Question of Loosh. Feel free to check it out. The Question of Loosh... Loosh is the energy given off by our emotions and thoughts. I have posited that Loosh is what the Archons feed off of. [Archons being a subjective term] In this discussion, I paraphrased a story from Robert Monroe, in one of his pioneering books, looking into the matter of OBE. You can Check it out here!!!

Perhaps we are describing the same thing. Is this close??

My understanding about the 'evolution' (for lack of a better word) of the soul has nothing to do with planets and physical existences. Lower realms are for,, well,,, the lower!!! And that any of us that are awake/aware in this physical realm,,, are most likely 'souls' who have come here to help raise the conditions necesarry for humans to align with this information. Because you are right,,, the human brain cannot take it. In fact,,, the human BODY cannot take a full incarnation of a 'whole' being.

I learned that i cannot, responsibly, project my experience onto others. I have a peice of the puzzle, and so do you. Compassion, love, empathy,,,, these are the tools that are most effective when inspiring a soul to 'recieve itself'....

Not everyone will wake up. hmmm... Not everyone needs to!!!

The human experience has been augemented/hijacked. Due, in part, to our own making of it. But also due to higher beings who DO NOT share our desire for love, compassion, peace, etc...

It is important to understand that a SOUL is not HUMAN,,, nor is it ALIEN,,, This planet is undergoing an awakening.... and it has NOTHING to do with how we think or feel about it. (There is more going on here in the face of spiritual evolution than just what is happening with HUMANS!!)

Also,,, i hate to say it,,, but now that you have embraced the human experience,,, you may just be here for the duration!! So,,, please please please don't stop telling us what you came to tell us!!! The better you understand it,, the better you will be able to relay the information to us.

Also, not to throw a wrench in the mix,,, but ALL incarnations are simultaneous... If the future is inhihilated,, then we would not be here now!!! It is simple...

Consciousness is in a state of self-discovery. And we are all part of it.

Self discovery will not always seem to be a positive thing,,, at the 'time'...

And that, is my take on why there is negativity in the physical universes.

"Light breeds it, Makes it grow! It's energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Yoda

Shine your light before men, Powessy. You are worth it.....
    (and so are you, roger roger??)
    jake
    Last edited by Jake; 6th June 2014 at 14:37.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

blotter (7th June 2014), Christine (6th June 2014), Nat_Lee (6th October 2014), powessy (7th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014), ulli (7th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hello Jake

Just to clear one thing up first. I said no one would obe till April 1st but this does not matter. From November till April I had no obes but I had several astral projections and a few new type experiences I will share later.

Jake today I came across another person that is awakening, she has also lost her ability to obe 5 years ago and by her definition I see this is the obe I am talking about. I am trying to separate these experiences as the plains are opening up to me.
    First here is her first post:

Hi there! I am new to this site - just became a member today, and I'm still trying to figure out quite a bit. It's actually very overwhelming for me at this time. I just have so much to learn, as well as many questions about various things I've experienced over the years. One topic I'd love to get some insight about is out-of-body experiences.

Growing up until approximately the age of 20, I vividly remember having what I only assumed were dreams at the time. These "dreams" were all the same; I'd simply be hovering over my body watching myself sleep. Then after a while of just observing myself in this state, I'd begin spinning back down to my body pretty quickly, and upon reaching it I would jolt and awaken. I haven't experienced this in about five years or so, and honestly it is much missed. My longing for it to happen again caused me to do some research, in which I found that these "dreams" actually seemed more like out-of-body experiences.

So, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this? Is there a reason it has stopped happening, and are there any things I can do to make them occur again?

You say well these are simple obes nothing to it right. Well this place she is in is the highest level and the hardest to maintain. I have practiced this exit for years and took many many times till I was able to actually move outside this position. in all other obe type exits I have free motion, can explore and move about easily, so whats the allure of this if all you do is float there. The feeling of utter exhilaration as you are and feel everything around you, you are weight less, fully conscious, and the vibrations are deafening. I would give a hundred of all those other experiences to just one of these. I can't get very far away from my body or change the environment but it is so real and I have learned to master this place. I know you to feel as if you are flying in these other experiences but it is nothing like this feeling, it's the difference between seeing an apple and eating an apple.

Loosh this is a very interesting topic for I to was going to share a similar thought but have not came up with a name for it yet. In my minds Eye at the place with the bridge I see three spheres one blue, one red, and one yellow. As I would stare into this place And see Powessy I could see the veins pulsating through his body blue and yellow. My eyes would always focus on him and the bridge never anything beyond the bridge. As I started to wonder the reason for the veins and there color these orbs showed up absolutely huge just floating in the back ground. The fact that these colors can, if mixed, represent every color known to man early art class memories I don't know they are just there. Emotions can also be labeled to colors, but what if the colors represent the key ingredients poured into each soul. A dash of good(blue) a dash of bad(red) and just a little power to animate it(yellow). These primary colors shown below also coordinate with the chakra system.

Here is the other interesting thing there is another sphere in this view a glass sphere with a lid. inside this sphere are seeds millions of them all oval in shape and clear except for this energy burning through them of mixed colors. I will discuss this later in further posts.

picClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	25997

Not every one will wake up might be as simple as many do not have the color yellow in them except for the original seeds planted here. What does a god want? He wants what all gods want they want something to believe in them, they want to hold as much power as possible over their believers but without all the colors, emotion they receive only a little power. Me and you and all the ones that are waking up have all the colors in us he wants this power and has gone to great lengths to get it.

I am devising an experiment one that you and your friends that have these obe experiences along with me can try. Take a single joker from a deck of cards place it face up on a piece of cardboard with 6 rectangles drawn on it, label each rectangle one to six. On the next time you obe take the card and put it on one of the squares. every time you obe the card should stay as you place it on the level you are on. now every time you get out you should be able to glance down at the board to awaken the memories of the place you are at. If the card is always on the same number you have gone no where new if it is back in the start this place is new. I don't know if this will work but I think it is worth a try.

watch the environment to see what else is out of place or what is being shown to you there are massages that might be reveled to you.

I am going to read through some more stuff and will return later to write more on these topics.

Jake wrote
    Also, not to throw a wrench in the mix,,, but ALL incarnations are simultaneous... If the future is inhihilated,, then we would not be here now!!! It is simple...

You assume time is linear? and you are also assuming there is only one occurrence of you at this very time. 6 plains how are they connected is the Question I seek.

Added

years ago I asked myself about the big bang and the universe as a whole. As I got pondering this equation I came up with a theory. After the explosion a ripple spread outwards from this anomaly. Now how fast was the first wave moving and the second and the third, and how far apart. I wondered if these ripples would ever reach the speed of light, or maybe at times faster if one ripple crashed against another as the universe expanded. Is it possible that each of these ripples holds some memory or even another universe. what if the 6 plains are the closest ripples to us. Just a thought to ponder.
    Last edited by powessy; 6th June 2014 at 21:58.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (4th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wanted to discuss an astral projected lesson and illustrate the subtleties that messages are conveyed. This particular astral projection was very vivid completely 3d, I still find this experience to be as real as if I walked into your house and then walked away 15 minutes later. Try to walk into an area that you have never been then months later draw everything you saw in that brief moment months later. This experience is as vivid and accessible as any memories you have about anything.

What separates this experience from an obe, the terrain for one, the ability to change things, you can make changes in an astral projection or they change by themselves, the exit vibrations are less. So what about an astral projection you cant change the terrain or the construct? Well these are teachings or messages brought to you by anything able to manipulate your vibrations.

I have had many dreams that seem real and counter my ability to discern them from this reality questioning this reality against that. These type astral experiences are even harder to discern the difference due to all the other senses at play, usually the reason these experiences differ from reality is I know for a fact I was not in new york last night. This experience was from 4 months ago.

In this first picture I found myself standing in this street alley and got this new york city feel from within. I am not sure the location but if you asked me were this took place the only response I could give you is New York.
    The outside of the building was run down and dirty, the only thought I had is what the hell am I doing here. With some hesitation I walked to the door and entered the building.

Name:	mem17.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	25999

The thing I saw as I entered is this huge dojo with all the bells and whistles my picture does this place no justice but you can get the jest of the interior. A man came forward and told me to remove my shoes and then some children came running up to me and off we went running up the stairs. The thing I had noticed is the outside area, there were allot of people there talking and laughing together. I could see this area as I was running up the stairs and it was so beautiful, but the kids wanted me to keep moving. So up we went.

Name:	mem18.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	412.5 KB
ID:	26000

This last picture is of a class room and I am only showing one chair and the plant but there were twenty or more of these stations through out the room. I walked up to the chair and looked at the tree and a child walked over and pulled two things from the tree an apple and a sack with two pieces of sushi in it. Apples hurt my teeth so I drink at least two cups of apple cider per day and a can of tuna with some whole grain. As I was leaving the room I walked to the door and as I was going through it I saw two ducks sitting in their nests on this shelf, they allowed me to pet them and then the experience ended as I faded back to my body.

Name:	mem16.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	26001

There are many symbolism's regarding the purpose of ducks in your dreams but this is the definition I feel best suits this experience and me.

Duck

To see ducks in your dream, represent your spiritual freedom (if flying) or the unconscious (if swimming). They serve as a connection between the spiritual realm and the physical world. Ducks are multi-talented animals in that they can walk, swim and fly. Thus, a duck indicates your flexibility and your ability to blend and adapt in various situations.
    Last edited by powessy; 7th June 2014 at 05:12.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

ulli (7th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

What you are calling CHAKRA,, I have always called LOOSH!! Once upon a time I had started a discussion on The Question of Loosh. Feel free to check it out. The Question of Loosh... Loosh is the energy given off by our emotions and thoughts. I have posited that Loosh is what the Archons feed off of. [Archons being a subjective term] In this discussion, I paraphrased a story from Robert Monroe, in one of his pioneering books, looking into the matter of OBE. You can Check it out here!!!

Perhaps we are describing the same thing. Is this close??
    I have been thinking allot about this loosh and this story.

First of all, the group of three ‘points’ were actually humanoid beings that lived in a physical reality. A man, his mate, and their child. They were of the Neanderthal type of humanoids. The unfamiliar realm was the physical realm, and three of the points of lights were early Earth humans. The other ‘point’ was a predatory beast that had captured the other three off guard, and was intending on killing, and eating them. The man threw himself in front of the beast and his family, in an act of unconditional love. He moved himself in between them, and fought with the beast. The fight went on for some time, but ended in the death of the man. The beast then killed the woman and the child too.

It was the rare act of unconditional love that was the source of the powerful stream of energy. Of course the non-physicals did not know of love or compassion, these were completely foreign concepts to them. All they worried about was manipulating the ‘points’, (mankind) into a pattern that would create loosh, (vital energy created by powerful emotion.) The ‘patterns’ that they created, manifested to the earth humans as ‘turmoil’. It is the intent of these non-physical denizens to do whatever they can to manipulate us and keep us in turmoil, for the sole purpose of feeding from the energy that it creates. And as long as we allow ourselves to be manipulated, they will continue to feed on us.

These denizens have manifested themselves as many things throughout history. They have used our own fears and weaknesses to manipulate us into a never ending cycle of war, slavery, hatred corruption and fear because it creates the type of vital energy they require for sustenance.

As I read through this several thoughts come streaming forward, the beast or animal is what it is by nature it feels nothing towards the prey other then to satisfy its needs. The family comprised of three satisfies the argument of the three legs of the loosh, but why did the experiment end there was the love of the child by it's mother and the fear of its death not able to produce this energy when the predator turned towards the remaining two. Does this only work when three are involved?

I think it is much simper then this I believe that their was only a set number of souls to be allowed to be born on this planet. The original souls and those who come here from other galaxies and worlds. Why do they want us to remain asleep? why the scare tactics towards those of us that can obe or astral project? Why all the different messages being received by channelers? Why multiple future lines of predictions? The answer lies in these questions.

My understanding about the 'evolution' (for lack of a better word) of the soul has nothing to do with planets and physical existences. Lower realms are for,, well,,, the lower!!! And that any of us that are awake/aware in this physical realm,,, are most likely 'souls' who have come here to help raise the conditions necesarry for humans to align with this information. Because you are right,,, the human brain cannot take it. In fact,,, the human BODY cannot take a full incarnation of a 'whole' being.
    Evolution requires time and many incarnations, do you think that there is a never ending supply of souls that are filling up the universe from this planet, this is very unlikely. The human soul is stuck here and can not move beyond this trap. The soul of the sheep can not be heard beyond this solar system but your voice and mine can be heard across the universe, wouldn't this be a reason to keep you asleep and afraid that you regain the powers that lie dormant in you.

I learned that i cannot, responsibly, project my experience onto others. I have a peice of the puzzle, and so do you. Compassion, love, empathy,,,, these are the tools that are most effective when inspiring a soul to 'recieve itself'....
    Powessy says it is emotion that gives us away to them, a beacon that shines loudly in the veil. I am seeking more center and trying not to let things effect me, but refuse to back away as I am going to stand strong in this battle.

Not everyone will wake up. hmmm... Not everyone needs to!!!

The human experience has been augemented/hijacked. Due, in part, to our own making of it. But also due to higher beings who DO NOT share our desire for love, compassion, peace, etc...

Here you are wrong about the making of this. When I look into this yes/no place I see constant words and answers to thought. These words form suggestion and bounce around with in our space changing our thought and feeling towards things.
    You and I are more susceptible to this but our higher selves block much of it. There are those that have no protection and can be lead to any length to do as they please forming their own future of events. The veil is thin as I see it regarding suggestion or inception as our words in our mind can also be tools to move things at will.

It is important to understand that a SOUL is not HUMAN,,, nor is it ALIEN,,, This planet is undergoing an awakening.... and it has NOTHING to do with how we think or feel about it. (There is more going on here in the face of spiritual evolution than just what is happening with HUMANS!!)
    Gaia was under the same illusion as all of us trapped and afraid as the dark continued to make ground. She is coming back soon with a new litter this I assure you. As for the awakening it is occurring on all the plains.

Added later

I have been wondering allot about the conversation thing why some can not talk to me but others can. it seems that in areas were I encounter some groups they do not have the ability to project thought and speak with their mouths. Maybe my higher self is protecting me from this interference, I don't know.

For many years in my youth I practiced to think in my head with thought and not through my vocal lines. It took awhile to do as words in my head seemed to always form in my vocal area but with practice I only form words in my head now. Why do you think it was so important for me to learn this why so much concern regarding it, a lesson or something, I question this also.
    Last edited by powessy; 7th June 2014 at 17:44.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Jake (7th June 2014), Shezbeth (7th June 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

the practice of thinking 'thoughts' as opposed to 'words' is foreign and alien (ha!) to most people.

Either the idea of thinking entire ideas at once (rather than drawing them out in a linguistic sequence) has never occurred to them, or they have become so conditioned by the practice that they are unwilling to approach a different method.

I suppose from a social standpoint, individuals who don't think in the common manner may be hard to read and/or predict, as there is no observable transition of body language or facial cues that can be perceived by the individual. Humanity unconsciously relies on such behaviors to get a feel for people, and the absence of such can be quite unnerving to observe for individuals less sure of themselves; I.e., individuals who engage in .

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Today I am going to tell about a dream/astral projection/obe/dream within a dream type experience I had last night. First I am going to go back several months to the beginning of my awakening.

In October of 2013 I had just started to dowse my spirit guide with a pendulum. My guide helped me start to open my chakras, learn the name of my soul(my true name) and helped in the flow of my vibrations. The reason for needing to speak through the veil was to find the purpose of the green grid. The conversations progressed and things were told to me that seemed to much to believe but I kept asking and he kept telling me as a whole story came unraveled before me. Anyway, I was mostly concerned with the grid and he said he was the reason for it and he would lower it to show me. That afternoon I went up to take a nap and as I feel asleep the vibrations started to form and the exit was, well wonderful, I shot out like a bullet moving as fast as I could to the end of the hall, got half way through my youngest sons room then pow, I was stopped dead in my tracks, Why are you stopping me all the time I thought at that moment. I then started to fade backwards this was something that has never happened before, what is going on. I then looked back up and saw a light figure standing there his back to me as he was left there as I was fading out. In ALL OF my obes I have ever had I have had a clear recollection of the return every time, except this one, I was just back in body right after that vision. The part of me that separated was or looked like a warrior of some kind but shined white in radiance. I am including this to try and tie this to the dream sequence that happened last night.

Now for the dream/astral projection.

The dream started out like a normal dream something about work, then the dream upgraded when the characters none of which worked with me in real life started to talk to me telling me they needed me to take these truck rims to the town next to us. The dream turned in to an astral projection as sight and sound became clear and the environment flowed to 3D. The man told me to load the rims in the company truck but instead I sat the rim on the ground and it hovered about six to eight inches above the ground. A bar of light shot out each side of the rim for my feet and then I just sat on top of the rim with the other rim on my shoulder, and away I went. I could feel the road and the wind on my face and body the weight of the rim on my shoulder, I thought to myself how good this felt. The experience then blacked out for a period of time and I then arrived at the place where I was supposed to drop off these rims. The men at the shop took the rims from me and we talked a little but I can't remember the conversation. As I walked away I started to have this glitch were I couldn't figure out how I got both rims there and the fact I rode the one there was not computing in the equation. Then I awoke from the dream in another house and immediately vibrated into a obe experience within this other house. Prior to obe when I awoke from the dream I noticed I was not in my room at this time, but still this was not breaking the experience, I then noticed a woman was sleeping next to me but she was definitely not my wife.

Astral projection to awake somewhere else to obe still aware of the events unfolding.

As the obe started I remained in the bed and noticed the house and the room it was in the upper loft of this older house, there were steps going down to the lower level and a railing just to the left of the bed, A landing type area on the other side of the railing and a small bedside stand.

Some back ground information before starting the rest of the experience is needed.

For many years while starting to fall asleep I could feel something making a line and inserting something into my crown chakra area and allot of messing around going on. I tried for years to prevent this as it scared me that something was trying to effect my thinking and my obes. I would some nights sleep with my hands over my crown to prevent this tampering. Seven months ago when powessy ascended He told me some things needed to be done, like the eyes and other stuff. As I laid down and awaited them to start their process I could feel this same thing happening, what A relief to finally figure this out. Right away after his ascension I could also feel others touching me from behind the veil, some good and some not so good. Over the last seven months I have felt hundreds of entities touch me and enter within me. Now to explain the rest of the experience.

Here is a link to the eye modifications https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post833179

So now the obe is in full effect and two entities move up onto me gyrating and moving up my body. This is not how it sounds but this is not a new feeling for me. Both entities were dark but solid in form, very much so that I could not tell the difference between this and someone from here. The experience was still just emotionally flat and my feelings were so surreal. The one entity stayed down on my right side and the other was directly over the top of me. My hands were on her waist as she started to push her head into mine, I could feel sexuality in her and emotion but mine was still on hold. I then asked her her name, she pulled back and answered "MY NAME IS VICKY" hello vicky I responded, and then thought how am I going to remember this name, names are not one of my strong points. She continued to force her face into mine, I then asked if she had died, She responded "YES". I then asked her when she died and she said in "1559" . This made me think a moment were am I, and a bunch of history stuff regarding this time period. I then asked her if she knew what the year was, she hesitated and I replied "2014". Se then said "NO that is what the paper says". So she can read the paper I thought to myself, so she knows whats going on in this time. With all the wiggling going on I then asked her is this about sex. She pulled back and looked at me angry and said " NO!! I am married". She then entered into me and the obe ended. I awoke in this other house and went to my note pad and wrote down her name and the year. I then laid back down to sleep and awoke back in my real home next to my own wife. I looked over to the clock and noticed only an hour had passed but it felt like all night. When I woke up here I realized I had wrote her name and year of death in the dream there not here so I got up and jotted it down quickly in a book.

One other thing I want to note is when I was touching her I could see her not the black but her skin and flesh, not through my eyes but in my mind. These images are still very vivid, she was probably in her twenties or thirties her skin was dry but young, I did not see her face.

This is the second time I have projected into someone else there thoughts and their dreams. I have never drove a motorcycle and would not know how that feels going down the highway. I have never worked in any of these places or met any of the people in the dream. The house that I was in felt so familiar but one I have never seen before.

As for the dream within a dream which is happening to me all the time now, may be due to the part of me that has separated a break in the link, even though he is never to far away. I think this was powessy showing me what he is doing by removing these entities from causing trouble behind the veil as I believe she was affecting this man whom I had entered.

Any Thoughts.
    Last edited by powessy; 13th June 2014 at 00:57.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

In this post I want to write about a thought that has been stirring in my head one linked to the 6 plains. This thought seems to keep popping up as I am arranging the pieces I have acquired regarding this topic.

Now I know many people will not agree with this idea for it also seems odd to me, but somehow this is what I am seeing. These plains I think are better understood as fragments of consciousness, The main fragment is the higher dimensional self followed by the higher self as the main construct to each individual and how we experience THIS. The soul or seed is the container of all these plains and is placed by Gaia to insure balance.

Plain/Fragment #1; Higher dimensional self - The higher dimensional self has evolved to travel through time and space, this body is alive and stays in stasis for the duration of a lifetime whether it chooses to come here to earth or any other planet, not all races possesses this technology. More evolved races limit there population size to insure sustainability a unity within their ecosystem and with extended life cycles those that die must wait sometimes long periods before they can be reintegrated back into their world. With sometimes very long wait times many choose to move and experience other worlds during this time, like coming here to earth. A traveler without a higher dimensional body travels here only with the other five fragments.

Plain/Fragment #2 Me and You - This is the plain here as we perceive it. The higher dimensional self moves from it's current experience into the veil once this happens the higher dimensional self is now a traveler with only the basic five fragments. These fragments hold all the memories and experiences of the traveler but are stored in these different fragments/plains so not to forget there identity. These pieces making up the soul are then provided a life to have here or else where. The experience is then established through birth and life. This may also explain why some of us don't feel any connection to our parents or family.

Plain/Fragment #3 Higher self - The higher self is our first defense and protector of our soul it regulates our thoughts and dreams to insure balance and integration. Many people are not in touch with their higher self and do not gain the experience it contains. When the third eye is closed and other chakras the higher self is weakened and defenseless leaving us to be tormented by those behind the veil falling into inception and disarray. We experience dreams and astral projections through the experiences held by the higher self.

Plain/Fragment #4 Dreams/astral travel - This plain is physical but can be created and destroyed. The dream plains are less evolved and may be hard to understand their purpose if the higher self is not realized. When the higher self is realized your dreams will take on new depth and feeling as the teachings become more real. When one is balanced with their higher self they will astral project more often and gain control over life and time as everything starts to move as one with you. The higher self can also open up the obe plains/fragments this plain is solid and can not be changed. So whats the point? The higher self can locate other dreamers with similar content, astral project you there and then blow the experience into a full blown obe where you can talk and see friends from all over the place. The obe plain is similar to here but is separated by time. In all my obe experiences I have seen things that are not of this time things moved, this may only be my perception of this but I am still playing with this notion as I read others experiences.

Plain/Fragment #5 OBEs - This plain is the next solid plain other then here on earth with similar rules. The obe plain does allow for self flight and other abilities and may be the reason for the belief in telekinesis, magic, and many of the other magical arts. The higher self knows of this place and will sometimes influence us in these areas but without access to this plain many people just keep wondering why they have such great yearnings for these arts.
    When someone dies they materialize in this plain where they are brought back to Gaia. Many people do not want to explore this place because they are afraid of those that linger there, this is understandable but when the higher self is strong you have nothing to fear. I love to obe and ask Powessy daily to take me out to the obe game.

Plain/Fragment #6 Soul This plain is the beginning and the container of our experiences, I refer to the soul also as the seed of life. The soul holds all of our experiences and is the piece that insures you are you in every return. The soul plain is a shared experience as the soul stands in oneness with all the others here on earth aware of all outcomes simultaneously. Think of the soul as being a hive of minds all aware of everything everywhere. The more one is in synch with the higher self the clearer one sees the things around them.

I have drawn a star to try and show this sequence of plains/fragments. This idea is open to interpretation as I would like to hear any ideas anyone has.

Name:	star.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	26056

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks again Powessy. You are right about the chanellers , but : we must remember we are tapping into something very complex here . If they use another entity to get info and spread knowledge it's all right to me , but I know you can reach the same connecting with your higher self, via meditation or using hypnosis, so my point is: many ways to get the same.
    Remember there are now many volunteer souls at work, here without karma, so the information is going to be known one way or another, can't be stop. se ya!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

powessy (13th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Just a few things I want to say to anyone reading this post.

I have had OBEs my whole life with over thirty years of them, figure it out at a minimum of 52 a year for thirty years 1560 or so and I can almost remember every time. The 52 a year is on the low side I would gander to say at least over a 100 per year is more like it. I have had just as many astral projections all of which are realy starting to resurface these last couple of months along with new experiences coming at me.

I have never read any book(not even one) telling me how to do this nor do I need anyone suggesting to me their method. I hated meditation and just the thought of it made me want to quit having these experiences to come if it ever came down to having to do it. Don't let someone tell you all this bull it will not help you, come on realy" turn everything off and sit in silence for months waiting for it to happen, might as well lock me up in some padded room. The fastest method to gaining these experiences is to just start talking to yourself about having these experiences(call it meditation, this is what I call it). I mean tell yourself you want to have an obe or an astral projection, no commands no bull just talk to yourself. Just before bed say to yourself I want to go out tonight and see the astral or I want to experience an obe, will you please show me, and why you are at it think about things that are of interest, get to know yourself. I just ask, maybe it is this simple, worth a shot and costs you nothing. As you start these conversations to yourself get to know yourself also, look inside. There is no get rich quick plan, no get skinny with out working for it, this is the same thing. Learn yourself, try things by yourself, it is your body your higher self you need to convince him, he realy don't care about what you read in some book. The higher self is you, and it wants you to recognize it, open your eyes and see this and you will be set free.

Those of you just having your first experience and reading this listen carefully. This process is to awaken you to send you out to find answers, this is all there is to it, not some hidden reason, not some hidden message. The message is clear, wake up learn yourself and realize who you are. Those of you reading endless material about what your last experience means, you will need to look inwards to find the answer not here or there but inside you.

I have always looked within for my answers perhaps this is the link to these experiences I have.

I have exited my body from all sleep positions so stop molding yourself into some predefined position guaranteed by some so called master. Stop reading all that BS and BELIEVE. In the beginning of my awakening I asked my guide what it would take for them to open my wife's third eye he told me TO BELIEVE. So I am telling you if this is what you want then all you need to do is BELIEVE, believe that it is possible.
    I love each and every experience I have had yearning for more each time perhaps its this unquenchable thirst for the experience that tells my higher self to bring it on, I don't know it just happens.

One more thing do not ask to go to source do not ask for a destination these are just commands that will serve you no good. Ask your higher self to show you what is important and if you end up looking at source so be it, but I don't think this will be the destination it will take you. There are hundreds of people all tied up in the phase group all given the same thing to command towards and lo and behold they all are seeing the same thing. We read to much stuff this creates these experiences and misgivings. Keep your mind clear.
    Last edited by powessy; 14th June 2014 at 18:47.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Fox (3rd October 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here is a link to some interesting dreams I have been having in the counter balance thread: Frogs and Faces

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post844064

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I want to address something that has been bothering me for some time now.

Intent

While commenting on another persons post about the dark ones they saw during a recent obe, I was asked about my intent, This word seems to be circling in my head and feel I need to address it here.

What is my intent? My intent is not simple to discuss but one that might shed some light on some of the things you have read in this post.

In the early days of my awakening and powessy's ascension into me I could feel things moving across my crown area. When these things moved and walked across my head I could close my eyes and see them and memories of their life, as I phased into a deep trance. It took me almost a month to realize what was going on for I did not believe what I was told and kept looking for excuses for this phenomenon. I took to the internet as my only source for information into this which was happening to me. I trusted Powessy and felt he meant me no harm for I have seen him my whole life, just wasn't prepared to have him inside of me/us. I came to Project Avalon to seek answers and started my quest for answers here and many many other sites.

As I started to feel comfortable and was calming down a bit, I started to comment on some topics of interest here. The crawling has never stopped even to this day as they keep coming, but during those early days there were other things here also. I started to get attacked from something much more powerful. This only happened for around a week as they would come in the evening two or three at a time all part of some outside group. These projectors had some device on them to tell there location and other information located on their wrists. How do I know this? The attackers were of European background the images I received showed me they had families and their ages were also all over the place some old and some young. When they would get close I would feel the urge to think about personal things like my name, age and where about. Projected attacks are easier to do when both parties are asleep or the same time zone. The fact the attacks occurred around five at night tells me they had no idea where I was from, for my information here could all be false. They never returned to tell what they had found out ether. These attacks would send me into the defensive and start my mantra and phasing process. I would feel a numbing working from the back of my head to the front as powessy would trap them in this other reality.

Ok so how does this have anything to do with intent.

You see I learned that they could find me through my name, your name, any name. This is not a one way door I have also learned this over this time of my awakening. Not so long ago a member from here was asking for some help to remove things from around him through a shaman. I hesitated but choose to communicate privately with this member and asked him if it was ok for me to open a connection between him and me to remove this darkness. He accepted and I was able to clear him of this darkness polluting his soul. He then asked me to do a friend of his a favor and connect with them to remove things around them, I accepted with her permission. I have been in a long communication with a very good friend I have met from this site and he seems to have visions of things around me for we are also connected and very close. I smoke cigars a couple per day to reduce tensions and relax also to perform my callings. It was during one of these times that I started my clearing of this person. I am going to share personal communications between me and my friend to show how this process looked to him and what I saw during this process, I will not share names.

This is the response I gave to her and I hope she has remained clear.

"I felt something very disturbing today. During my meditation today I came along a soul that was almost dark she was completely exhausted and in a position one should never find themselves in. As I approached her I could feel a great amount of pain and suppression from things lurking in the dark corners of the veil. I started to cry so hard as she tried to open her eyes after years of pain. I called these evil souls within and she stood and placed her hand upon my head but this time something different happened, Two threads from my crown chakra molded with her and her light started to glow again. I feel responsible for all this pain as those of the light have been living in a life of darkness and suffering brought on by the evil that lays behind the veil. "

Here is what my friend saw.

.. had a visit of a young boy fronting me with mouth"creations" and his creation turned out to become a woman.
    My point in telling this is also the unexpected fact that they where smoking. Then, it looked like a cigar.. and I see the glow increase as they inhale but mostly I wonder if you have heard of any danger in such meetings ? Some nights ago a saw a Japanese man/woman? Hair looked not japanese as it was high and light. He smiled as to confirm that he see that I see him. Well, he also smoked but a normal cigarette.By intuition I drew my new weapon, the sword, in my right hand and light in my left. This disappeared, but I remember from last summer that those people that created with their mouth also radiated things and often accompanied by icing. May you guess who they can be, are they in-betweens ? They sure got some magical power.. They made me see crystal clear things last summer but I distracted myself as I had the feeling that it was a kind of "pay-tv"

So for my intent it is only to remove the things that are preventing you from awakening. A name is all it takes to connect to someone and as doors are opened a tree is born that starts with you and branches outward to all those that you know.

I promise to anyone reading this I am fighting the good fight and there are many of you also unaware that you to are in this fight as well. Thank you.
    Last edited by powessy; 23rd June 2014 at 01:59.

31. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    When Powessy ascended into me or we became intertwined on a cellular level a couple things needed to be done. The first thing was to silent the Freudian ID or as in the spiritual community express this as to transcend the ego. My ego had a shape a form one I could see he was more or less the noise of defense the little guy at the bar picking a fight with the biggest guy in there, we all know this guy. My ego was pissed when powessy came into my being so I closed him in a silent room and turned my head to him.
    I would not, as you have done. I reached out to other aspects of myself, bypassing this process, and let those aspects communicate with the Larger self of this entity. I went to a distant future 6D incarnated self, in mediation, and invited them to come back to this space to co-create in this space from the knowledge of that time, and then I brokered a past life in Egypt with other keys.

Then those two beings worked this out, which made it diffficult for my CLOSED higher self, who's EGO was disturbed but for the reason from higher, not lower.

But as 5D felt the vibration in the tree, it then whowed up, and then Crystal self decided to run through me to let me know it was there, and now 12D soverign self started to pitch in.

Just recently my 4D self, has now got involved, and conceeded as I have done the work, using the healings from the distant 6D self.

Your process is your process. You assume that everyone must do it your way, you are a critical person who thinks your way is only the way to go. I have done this in other lives, but this life is different.

This in effect has given me an advantage. And it has pissed off alot of people First it pissed off my 4D self, who has a very agressive attitude against Elite, but the 6D brokering has helped and 6D has netotiated with 4D to get on board, all without me having to.

And the confuses my enemies, because many of them do not know where my source is coming from because it is higher then they are. But I assure you that I can and will direct those higher energies if I require it. You see what you think you see, you see a simple cut out, but your process is different. I have my own process.

And that decision also pissed off alot of people, such as the future ascended selves, that were a certain way, and now I was changing them. So one of my future selves incarnated back here, tried to manipulate me to get me back on track, he is hooked to being more bisexual and healed, and I am not developing the same way as before I made these choices.

I have created an anomolie on the system, it is my anomolie, it is none of your business. You have your process I have mine, leave me alone, you are seeing only what you are allowed to see.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soulplayorb (here)
    Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    When Powessy ascended into me or we became intertwined on a cellular level a couple things needed to be done. The first thing was to silent the Freudian ID or as in the spiritual community express this as to transcend the ego. My ego had a shape a form one I could see he was more or less the noise of defense the little guy at the bar picking a fight with the biggest guy in there, we all know this guy. My ego was pissed when powessy came into my being so I closed him in a silent room and turned my head to him.
    I would not, as you have done. I reached out to other aspects of myself, bypassing this process, and let those aspects communicate with the Larger self of this entity. I went to a distant future 6D incarnated self, in mediation, and invited them to come back to this space to co-create in this space from the knowledge of that time, and then I brokered a past life in Egypt with other keys.

Then those two beings worked this out, which made it diffficult for my CLOSED higher self, who's EGO was disturbed but for the reason from higher, not lower.

But as 5D felt the vibration in the tree, it then whowed up, and then Crystal self decided to run through me to let me know it was there, and now 12D soverign self started to pitch in.

Just recently my 4D self, has now got involved, and conceeded as I have done the work, using the healings from the distant 6D self.

Your process is your process. You assume that everyone must do it your way, you are a critical person who thinks your way is only the way to go. I have done this in other lives, but this life is different.

This in effect has given me an advantage. And it has pissed off alot of people First it pissed off my 4D self, who has a very agressive attitude against Elite, but the 6D brokering has helped and 6D has netotiated with 4D to get on board, all without me having to.

And the confuses my enemies, because many of them do not know where my source is coming from because it is higher then they are. But I assure you that I can and will direct those higher energies if I require it. You see what you think you see, you see a simple cut out, but your process is different. I have my own process.

And that decision also pissed off alot of people, such as the future ascended selves, that were a certain way, and now I was changing them. So one of my future selves incarnated back here, tried to manipulate me to get me back on track, he is hooked to being more bisexual and healed, and I am not developing the same way as before I made these choices.

I have created an anomolie on the system, it is my anomolie, it is none of your business. You have your process I have mine, leave me alone, you are seeing only what you are allowed to see.

hello again soulplayorb

I am going to explain this just one more time to you. As I look into your soul I found it to be clean eyes closed and scared as if pushed to stay in a corner. You were given some information to continue your process, but most of it is false or lost due to your separation from spirit. You have not connected with your soul or it would not be standing here with me. The reason for my concern of the cleanliness of your soul is that you are not connected to it and you have had to play by the same rules as all of us. The only way this could have happened is through some contract and the fact the dark ones want you to sell there agenda. This is ok, my battle is not against you it is them I seek and they will not be a problem to you any more. You will not receive any more information from them this is done and cannot be undone.

I keep trying to express this and everyone can choose to believe it or not but every time you say or speak the name soulplayorb or any other name he goes by, this opens a door through him marking you. What better way to find people like us then to have us dwelling on his name. Who listens to this crap he is selling, We do the ones here the ones seeking spirituality or questions. This is such an easy process to complete and they do it directly through the veil. He does sense the power and energy that is transferred through him but it is only to sell the illusion it is not real, the energy he is feeling is only them keeping the game going. This is not your every day ordinary web site it is one full of people like us, some of us are very sensitive to energy transference and others are not. Many of you who fight with each other or argue and hold anger towards someone this energy is bouncing around all over the place, I can feel it. Send love and good will, send understanding and forgiveness, send thoughtfulness and compassion stop sending hate and all the negative energies to one another.

Soulplayorb when you are ready there is someone waiting to know you and for you to see him, forget what you think you know and let him show you the truth.

Powessy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast