+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Massive underwater base discovery Wow!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Massive underwater base discovery Wow!!

This story is Huge if this proves to be true. Breaking news!
    A anomaly off the coast of Malibu beach Ca.

onawah and giovonni posted this story over at the Ranch thread.

Hope you don't mind me starting /sharing a new thread here. Front and center.

Edit ; just checked goggle earth and the anomaly is indeed there.
    BTW this is a ufo and uso hot spot. (see post 13)
    Gods speed.....
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 8140
Size:  50.3 KB

Last edited by aviators; 6th June 2014 at 00:49. Reason: Typo

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Default Re: Massive underwater base discovery Wow!!

I'm listening now...you think you might fix the auto-correct typo in the subject line to say, "massive" instead of "message?"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

aviators (3rd June 2014), ElfeMya (4th June 2014), ulli (4th June 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    I'm listening now...you think you might fix the auto-correct typo in the subject line to say, "massive" instead of "message?"
    thought it was about underwater massages... dang
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th June 2014), ElfeMya (4th June 2014), seko (3rd June 2014), Shezbeth (3rd June 2014), Strat (3rd June 2014), ulli (4th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

i think it is a massive typo

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Yep, it's there, just as he states. Been there. And it's just as "I" keep stating. There is far more reason to go Astral, and achieve Communion with your HS/Source, than just "playing" in the Astral Realms. There is far more reason to learn jumping, (physical teleportation) than just a quick easy way to get to the store. This is a center of activity, with tunnels leading to several underground bases. Up the coast to Vandenburg, Area 51, Denver, Pine Gap, and more. Do the math folks, we have NTBM's. (Nuclear Tunnel Borring Machines) They will make a hole, coast to coast, in one (1) year, and they have been doing this for more than 40 years. PLUS, nobody knows "how many" machines they have! There are more than 1400 underground bases, with tunnels linking them all.

Now, before ya go gettin all fired up over this, look at it from their perspective. Their perspective? yep. (our underground Scientific Community) They have done this because they do firmly believe that Earth will go through a "Major", "Catastrophic", "Event". And their hope is, that at least one, or possibly two, of these underground bases will survive, and be able to "jump start" Humanity... again. (Remember Planet of The Apes?? cc)

My pet peave, is as yours, insofar as had we been informed of this underground Scientific Community, and how far they have progressed beyond us on the surface, we could very well have had a more active part in it's building, and life may just have been, (up to this point) a bit more fun. Cuz ain't that why we all came here??? To have fun, with this Physical thing?????? Yep!! That's why I came here!!! And since I achieved Communion with HS/Source, I'm havin a whole bunch more fun!!!! chuckle chuckle chuckle.

Now, as for these guys that are gonna go down there and look see!!! Just wait till ya hear about all the "Problems" they encounter... in tryin to do so!!! ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Jake (15th August 2014), JRS (4th June 2014), Krist (4th June 2014), lelmaleh (15th August 2014), NancyV (4th June 2014), Nasu (3rd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd June 2014), seeker/reader (18th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    Thanks for pointing that out. Ha ha I was trying to get the message out.
    Title now stands corrected.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

If you go to the youtube page where that video is posted at:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MEUWT9UaN3s
    ...you will see there is quite a lot of good discussion there about this anomaly (for want of a better term, but since we don't know yet what "it" is yet, it will do...)
    The comments so far (you will have to go to the youtube page to read the full comments for some of these posts, and the replies):
    OldDood16 hours ago

Has anyone thought to try to 'Remote View' this?

You know an OBE type 'look'.
    ·

FADE TO BLACK16 hours ago

yes, Edward Riordan did...you can find the video on YouTube...also, we talked to Ed when he called into the show on Friday with Courtney Brown and you can check it out. the show has been posted. Thanks! ...j.

Stuart Robbins5 days ago

A question is, if you do go, and IF it happens to be nothing (as Gloomshadow suggested, just a natural formation, sonar glitches, and computer interpolation), what then?

FADE TO BLACK4 days ago

Then we find a half-mile cliff at the edge of Malibu.
    Reply ·

Gloomshadow1005 days ago

That looks like a natural formation mixed with sonar glitches... looks like an underwater sand bar formed by ocean currents acting on the topography. Its too big to be some kind of base for one, second thing that makes me think its natural is that if it wasn't and was some kind of secret base, Google would have erased it. I have checked google to see if military stuff that I personally KNOW is in certain places bc I served there when I was on duty and its been photoshopped out of the google maps... NSA and Google work together of course...

Cydonius14 days ago

I think it is one of the ancient underwater structures found all over the world like Yunaguni, Japan, off the coast of Malta and so on. Though this is much, much bigger

Joey Criswell14 hours ago

Sorry Jimmy if I seemed bitter😟. A good find no matter what👍👍 Guest suggestion? I know you and Art have some sort of clause. But I would like to hear from David Adair he was a documented child genius.

FADE TO BLACK13 hours ago

Joey- David dropped off the radar many years ago and hasn't been heard from since 2010...nobody told a story like David...I've listened to the original show with Art many times and yes, it was an amazing journey. His name still pops up in conversations but nobody seems to know where he went...if you have something please let me know and I'll try and follow up. ...j.

Joey Criswell5 days ago

I dont know why you would jump straight to a ufo base. To me its probably military, a way to get there super secret submarines back to there base without everyone seeing them. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence, and some Google Earth pics just doesn't do it for me.

FADE TO BLACK4 days ago

Joey...we'll find out what it truly is...but whatever it is it's definitely really cool. Right now we have to live with the images we got because it's so deep underwater.

Joan C.21 hours ago

Wow, fascinating...I will subscribe to this channel, if I can get updates. If anyone goes down there, I would suggest being very careful, as many posts here say. How exciting this is though. Please be careful! 

Liberty Treebud19 hours ago

So, you found one of them, cool. Most ufo's are from here, anyway and they have some clever entrances to their foundations of deception. When invited, they make great entryways for submarines and things

2JOHNNYT1 day ago

Looks like an underwater 7-11 to me. ;P

WC5 days ago

Way to go Jimmy. Love you and your guests. Way better than C2C.

Martino Catalano6 days ago

Even though this stands out like a sore thumb to the rest of the area, it'll be deemed 'natural' by some donkeys. Thanks Jimmy, this is am-azing!!

Richard Motko6 days ago

Thanks Jimmy! Answers are coming. Answers are here. But wait, there's more......

Pete Davies4 days ago

If this was a UFO base the Military would know about it.

If this was a Military base we 'the people' would'nt know about it.

This would never be left on Google Earth for public scrutiny by the powers that be, so what we have is another Black Sea anomaly story and something new to add to the conspiracy files.

As always i will sit on the fence and see what unfolds.

dennis37386 days ago

well jimmy this is your friend from holland , dennis abramsen. i hope that you guys wil go soon on a expedition. better yet , you should being there already, i don't think you gonna get close now, and if you do, be safe, not just due to the militairy, but the possible et's? lol. take care buddy

SnakeJones096 days ago

Lol, befriend a disgruntled, resentful Navy Seal in jail. I did. Twice. If you ask the right questions you'll get some quite unbelievable but true answers. Naval communication officers as well. The majority of all American military bases are underground and deep sea. They all connect. And even better than that is they are joint military and ultra civilization. A whole other civilization, economy, culture exists right under our noses. Many promises and deals have been made to those who wish to be a part of it and many of those promises and deals are broken. I don't need no stinkin photos. I've heard it strait from the horses mouth. 10 yrs ago I said, what is the NSA. He said, good question. I thought I knew who they where in 1992. 

Gloomshadow1006 days ago

yeah we had a lot of stuff stashed underground ... but whole "civilizations'?.. no. Most of it is things like roads that lead from one place to another, some go back to WWII era stuff. There are also whole towns underground that were built by mining companies that went out of business back in the 50s and 60s, those are in mothball in case they are ever needed again for doomsday. Lots of refined oil stashed everywhere.. vehicles and mothballed aircraft. Lots on small arms and ammo. Its mostly doomsday stuff.. its been down there a long time. NY even has a back up generator deep underground right near the Empire State Building what was made back in WW2.. that's still there and probably a bunch of new stuff that we didn't know about, Im sure.

jerimiah Jobe2 days ago

There is no way on God's green Earth that Google wouldn't have blocked that out, they have everything else. Our military and the Aliens if they exist don't make those kind of mistakes, sorry guys end of story! :/

ELNIGHTSTALKER5 days ago

The size of this structure is mind blowing, its of mythological proportions. One of the scariest notions, is that we are just seeing a small part of this structure..the other is that it could be man-made by the military. Can we imagine what else is underneath the ground? They have proven that it all could be hidden from us..and most people dont have a clue. And unfortunately a lot of people do not even care..if its not on the evening news, it cant be really happening.

Svein Magne Snyen6 days ago

Sjekk ut denne videoen på YouTube: wow ,, thanks for sharing this jimmy curch ( fade to black -radio ) 

davematherly6 days ago

This is a Google Earth 3D model surfaced with a sonar image.
    The column in the shot looking out of the cavern is most likely a folded polygon or a "flipped normal". You can't trust this to be the backside of a column.
    The columns are square looking notches on the sonar image, nothing more about them can be considered accurate. I think they're square because of the low resolution, just giant pixels. 

FADE TO BLACK6 days ago

Dave- yes, the backside image was just interesting to show...you can tell there is nothing there but fun to look at the view... we won't know what everything really is until we get out there and drop some cameras in the water... could be anything...we'll see!!!

57aflo1 day ago

Are there any geologists out there who can comment?

Lynsey Cale6 days ago

Good luck with the investigating! If it's still in use do you think they'll let you??? You think they'll let you dive in there?. Be careful! At least you have an awful lot of eyes watching info etching happens. Take extreme care!

thomas russo13 hours ago

Has anyone thought about how GOOGLE EARTH had a shot from inside looking out?

nemesis maturity via Google+6 days ago

Ladypixiepie Hokianga6 days ago

OMG ...

davematherly6 days ago

you can only trust the image to be accurate on the upper surfaces. The image of the ocean floor isn't a true image, its made from sonar signals. Any VERTICAL surfaces are not true imagery. Details like the "columns" are vertically stretched pixels on the image. So don't believe the side view, it isn't accurate.
    Otherwise, it very cool. And STRANGELY at a far lower resolution compared to the immediately surrounding. High res images around it, but very blurred with giant pixels right at the spot.
    Hmmm....
    Actually, I was the one who posted that video on Up at the Ranch, and I was considering starting a new thread, but after reading the comments, I decided to wait and see. But I'm glad aviators did it. It will be interesting to see what happens when they go to investigate.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Nasu (3rd June 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd June 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Cool, but how comes the dark side didn't airbrush this?

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

How come at the 5.50 min mark he says " This is the view from inside looking out" when as yet they say they have not been down there yet. ????

Or can Google earth do that.

EDIT:

The structure also reminded me of the Baltic Sea Anomaly.

http://thebalticanomaly.se/current-facts/
    Last edited by Billy; 3rd June 2014 at 20:54.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

ceetee9 (5th June 2014), DeDukshyn (4th June 2014), ElfeMya (4th June 2014), guido (4th June 2014), Krist (4th June 2014), lelmaleh (4th June 2014), Lifebringer (4th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

If its a UFO/USO base....well good luck trying to go down there.

16. Link to Post #11
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Jimmy Church is all over this story

He talks about it almost everyday on FADE TO BLACK,
    which has a connection with Art Bell's Dark Matter

17. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

It could well be natural, and it may not be a "cave" as it looks. Underwater mapping can't do that - it only measures vertically, so it can't "see" into caves and such - so those are never recorded. What you are seeing is the geometric topology with artificial lighting applied that gives that illusion. It doesn't mean there isn't a cave there, it just means that the image wouldn't be able to properly portray that, and what you see is effect of the lighting applied (I work with 3D programs a fair bit - remember, google earth's 3D view isn't exact at all, the lower you angles get the more things are less accurate.

It is certainly interesting, I hope we can get some more follow up info on this -- it certainly does look a bit like an underwater entrance of sorts.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nasu (5th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What really stands out is how big this structure this.
    Malibu water coast is another hot spot for Ufos and Usos.
    Hundreds of Usos have reportedly been sighted going in and out of the water here.

Here is a report from a Boy Scout that witnessed one of the biggest sightings in this area.
    Apparently others witnessed this sighting as well.
    Last edited by aviators; 4th June 2014 at 15:49.

20. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That link isn't working.
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)

Each breath a gift...

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That link isn't working.

Another anomaly that raised more questions. Not sure we're that story is going.
    Here is one link from PA. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...maly-metallic-

22. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

but how did ''google'' projects from behind one of those pilars? in the video.....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to guido For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most of the questions are answered in my post # 7, from the comments on the youtube page.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

guido (4th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That link isn't working.

I just double checked, it works fine for me.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

onawah (4th June 2014)

28. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmmm...I keep getting this message: This webpage is not available
    Is there any news on the Baltic anomaly?
    Each breath a gift...

29. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by guido (here)
    but how did ''google'' projects from behind one of those pilars? in the video.....
    It's a glitch of some sort at best. Remember people, the "3D" elements in google earth topography are just estimated from radar data. Topographical radar data used in these recreations only measure height to the nearest surface. You will never be able to "go inside" such geometry as the style of 3D used (basically 2.5D) won't allow it. Find a famous large horizontal cave in google earth and try to go inside it. Unless they've made some serious upgrades -- you simply cannot - these renditions simply do not work that way.

People seem to think that google earth is real and in realtime - it's just been created via an automated process based on topology maps and underwater radar maps, and is prone to all sorts of inaccuracies. However, users can place true 3D structures into it - such as pillars. I am not saying this is the case -- just trying to explain how google earth works a little better.

We've ascertained what can be had from these images, and it doesn't paint reality -- but it does leave an intriguing tale, no doubt.

My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

guido (5th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast