+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 12-Year-Olds Accused Of Stabbing A Friend To Meet 'Slenderman'

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default 12-Year-Olds Accused Of Stabbing A Friend To Meet 'Slenderman'

Is slenderman a shadow person or djinn? Strange/awful story below. I believe in one of the earlier accounts that I read about this incident, one of the girls said that slenderman came to her in her dreams.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5439667.html

A police criminal complaint filed against two 12-year-old girls who allegedly stabbed their 12-year-old friend 19 times this past weekend offers dark reading about the vicious attack and the girls' alleged motive -- to prove the existence of a fictional creature named "Slenderman."

"Many people do not believe Slenderman is real [and we] wanted to prove the skeptics wrong," one of the girls said, according to the complaint filed by the Waukesha Police Department in southeastern Wisconsin.

On Monday, the two suspects were charged as adults in Waukesha County Circuit Court with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. Their victim, another 12-year-old from Waukesha, is hospitalized in stable condition.

The suspects in the case are identified in court documents as Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier. The Huffington Post is naming the suspects because they are charged as adults and their names have been made public.

The complaint alleges that Weier told police she learned about Slenderman on a website called CreepyPasta and then introduced Geyser to the site.

According to James McCann, co-founder of A Paranormal Group, Slenderman appears in crowd-sourced fiction about a demon-oriented character who stalks, traumatizes and abducts children. "It's believed to reach his realm level, you have to kill somebody," McCann said.

At least one of the girls said that she believed she would need to "physically kill someone" in order to "become proxies of Slenderman," the criminal complaint alleges.

The two girls allegedly started plotting the murder earlier this year. For reasons not yet clear, they selected the 12-year-old victim, who has not yet been identified.

Law enforcement authorities say that Geyser and Weier set their plan in motion on Friday, when the three girls spent the night at Geyser's house. The criminal complaint alleges that initially Geyser and Weier intended to kill the girl the following morning, at a bathroom in a nearby park. Weier allegedly told police she knew the bathroom floor had a drain that the blood could run down.

On Saturday morning, the girls went to play at David's Park, police said. "As they left for the park [the victim] was walking in front of them and Geyser lifted up the left side of her white jacket and displayed the knife tucked in her waistband," the complaint alleges. "Weier stated she gave Geyser a look with wide eyes and, when asked what that meant Weier stated, 'I thought, dear god, this was really happening.'"

When the girls reached the park restroom, Geyser gave the knife to Weier so that she could hold the victim down, but then Geyser had a brief "nervous breakdown," the criminal complaint alleges.

The girls eventually went back outside and decided to play hide-and-seek. That game quickly turned into a fight for the victim's survival, when Weier allegedly ordered her to lie face-down and a brief struggle ensued, police said.

The complaint alleges that Weier told police that Geyser was initially hesitant to stab the victim and said, "I'm not going to until you tell me to." Weier allegedly replied, "Go ballistic, go crazy ... Now."

According to the complaint, Weier said that Geyser then tackled the victim and started to stab her.

The victim, despite her injuries, managed to get up and scream, "I hate you." She attempted to walk to a nearby street, but Weier allegedly grabbed her and pulled her back. Weier told police she asked the victim to lie down and be quiet and told her she would get help, even though she did not intend to do so, police said. Weier told police she hoped the victim would die so that Weier would see Slenderman, the complaint alleges.

The two girls then backed away from the victim and began what would have been a very long walk to the Nicolet National Forest in northern Wisconsin, where they allegedly believed Slenderman lived in a mansion.

The victim, who sustained numerous stab wounds to her torso, legs and arms, managed to crawl out of the woods. A passing bicyclist spotted her and called 911, police said.
    The complaint states that the victim told authorities she had been stabbed by her best friend, Morgan Geyser. The two suspects were arrested shortly thereafter, while walking near Interstate 94, police said.

Questioned by police, Weier allegedly said, "The bad part of me wanted her to die, the good part of me wanted her to live."

Geyser allegedly confirmed to police much of what Weier told them, but claimed Weier was the first to stab the victim, the complaint says. Asked by police what she was attempting to do when she stabbed the victim, Geyser allegedly said, "I may as well just say it: Kill her."

Geyser ultimately said she was sorry for what happened, according to police, but added, "It was weird that I didn't feel remorse."

During the girls' initial court appearance on Monday, Geyser's lawyer, Donna Kuchler, told The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that her family "is very horrified at what has happened."

Weier's attorney, Joseph Smith Jr., declined to comment, the Associated Press reported. "I would say these girls had big imaginations and believed [in Slenderman] too much," McCann said. "[It] reminds me of the Salem witch trials -- it all started with a story [and] then got out of hand."
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 4th June 2014 at 15:41.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), enfoldedblue (8th June 2014), Matt P (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), raregem (4th June 2014), Sidney (4th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 12-Year-Olds Accused Of Stabbing A Friend To Meet 'Slenderman'

I see that Jackovesk posted an interview from Coast to Coast here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post806383 that talks about slenderman in connection with the djinn and shadow people.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

I read this story yesterday and was horrified and did not understand how Slenderman was incorporated into it. This article is much clearer than the one I saw, so thanks for that.

If this is not proof that our world is sick right now, I don't know what is. It is so disturbing. 12 year old girls? And they made a plan that took a YEAR to make happen? That is quite malevolent for kids. So dark.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), mosquito (5th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), raregem (4th June 2014), seeker/reader (4th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes it is very disturbing.

One of the girls said in order to become a "proxy" of slenderman they needed to kill someone.

Maybe once they become "proxies" they then turn into one of these fabled "black eyed kids".

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

So they didn't actually see or hear a being talking to them. No case of anything paranormal here, just a couple of troubled kids with bizarre beliefs...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Interesting... Could be. I wonder if they may already be possessed by something/someone. The most chilling part was then the Geyser girl said "It was weird how I didn't feel remorse."

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), Matt P (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), seeker/reader (4th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    So they didn't actually see or hear a being talking to them. No case of anything paranormal here, just a couple of troubled kids with bizarre beliefs...
    One of the girls said that slenderman came to her in her dreams.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Uh oh the big bad scary internet is where they went to start this nonsense so I would think it a reason to clamp down on the net.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th June 2014), genevieve (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), Strat (4th June 2014), TargeT (8th June 2014), Tyy1907 (4th June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Axman (here)
    Uh oh the big bad scary internet is where they went to start this nonsense so I would think it a reason to clamp down on the net.
    Hit the nail on the head. If it wasn't for google Slenderman would be a lonely fellow/thing.

For the sake of sheer open mindedness I'll admit, Slenderman is possible, but I don't believe it's real.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), TargeT (8th June 2014), Tyy1907 (4th June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    Interesting... Could be. I wonder if they may already be possessed by something/someone. The most chilling part was then the Geyser girl said "It was weird how I didn't feel remorse."
    This is what I found significant, too. A budding psychopath.
    Like Axman says, sounds like a perfect opportunity to justify tightening the grip on the net. Makes one wonder, is this just another hoax?

My biggest question from reading this is, if it's real: Where the **bleep** are these girls' parents?!?

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Axman (4th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), Strat (4th June 2014), Zaya (4th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by Zaya (here)
    This is what I found significant, too. A budding psychopath.
    Like Axman says, sounds like a perfect opportunity to justify tightening the grip on the net. Makes one wonder, is this just another hoax?

My biggest question from reading this is, if it's real: Where the **bleep** are these girls' parents?!?

Matt
    I agree... where are the parents? Literally the only mention of them in the article is a third party comment from one of their lawyers saying the parents are "horrified". And that is all she wrote...

However, I do not think it is likely that this is a false flag to "tighten up the internet" thing even though that seems like somethingtptb would do. The reason I don't think it is: the girl didn't die in this case. She is ok, and is going to survive. Typically, in a false flag event, they use the deaths to incite immediate guttural reactions that bypass logic. That is the goal, to use our emotions against us and make us pick heart over head.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

First, find patsy. Second, split their personality into two. Third, take full control. Fourth, remote control the "event". Fifth, shut down big bad scary damaging paranormal website.

I think you see where I am going with this.

That is my first instinctual impression of this story.

OR, these girls vivid imaginations got away from them, and they became murderers at 12. I would have to know alot more about their backgrounds to make a firm assessment. Regardless, the victim is still alive, so many more details will come out later, thank God for that.

Post Edit: After viewing the creepypasta website, I have concluded that the website is most likely not something that would require being shut down by anyone. It is just a bunch of scary stories.
    But I am wondering if either or both of those girls had been on any pharmaceuticals.
    Last edited by Sidney; 4th June 2014 at 19:22.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Exactly, nice try you fuqtards. Programming probably broke up and the mission didn't get completed. Tried as adults? Whoa whoa easy, it was the internets fault.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Video games have incredible influence on developing minds ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

bram (7th June 2014), Krist (5th June 2014), Lifebringer (5th June 2014), mosquito (5th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

"At least one of the girls said that she believed she would need to "physically kill someone" in order to "become proxies of Slenderman," the criminal complaint alleges.
    The two girls allegedly started plotting the murder earlier this year. For reasons not yet clear, they selected the 12-year-old victim, who has not yet been identified."

THAT's EVIL, pure and simple, with no excuses.
    And terribly tragic too

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Video games have incredible influence on developing minds ...
    Don't ban them, but charge them a $10 or $20 "knock-on effect tax" - to put them out of business

"I am wondering if either or both of those girls had been on any pharmaceuticals."

Sue the Drug companies, perhaps?
    They have much to answer for

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Not feeling remorse is symptomatic of a psychopath. They feel nothing.

27. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I still don't understand why the concept of mind-controlled people is a fallacy for most; mind-controlled people are not those on the streets on major avenues in major cities (like shouting from the roof-tops of a skyscraper "I'm weird") but those living in "provinces," previously living a calm, nice normal life (like ask the neighbors) who suddenly break out and commit dastardly deeds; the neighbors are always flabbergasted (well, duh-UH!) because the neighbors and the general populace just don't quite understand yet that EVIL has been planted in the undercurrent of our daily lives-

Larry

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Zaya (5th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

There is psychopathy here, plus a blurring of the lines between fantasy and reality. I had a very clear dream this morning where I did something inexplicable and very wrong. I felt guilty and freaked out in the dream and it lingered for a time after I woke up. So if people are capable of remorse (am sure most are) in a dream, these girls don't get a pass for becoming entranced by 'slender man' an online fictional
    character, regardless of whether he had become 'real' to them, or not. Moral values should transcend the mundane and extend into other realms.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 5th June 2014 at 15:28.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bram (7th June 2014), Sidney (6th June 2014), Zaya (5th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Ask the cia how they did it back in the day....
    mine control is done a lot today with 'suitable case for treatment' victims--school shootings come to mind......
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th June 2014), Sidney (11th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

My Thoughts on The Slender Man.....

I still can't bring myself to investigate, in-depth, this Slender Man news story, not only because it's so heart-wrenching but as for the Slender Man narrative itself and its accompanying media, I'm strongly sensing that it has evolved into a thought-form...

This is the danger of the internet and it's only the beginning of just one of many, many more thought-forms that will manifest beyond the realms of the imagination and into our physical plane via whatever conjuring practices that thousands of others are using to manifest it in some way.

On the other hand, there are shape-shifting intelligences out there that may be mimicking this thought-form for their own nefarious and evil ends. This means that they could be showing up as the Slender Man in dreams, for example. At least that's how it starts.

The Tibetan Buddhists know all about thought-forms which they call Tulpas.

I think The Slender Man meme is a thought-form that has taken on a life of its own... and it's very satanic.

---- another thought ---
    Could be that some who are practitioners in the black magickal arts may have had a hand in the creation of this thought-form too.
    In my view, which is based on my years of active participation in paranormal and magick forums, there are those who engage in the practice of black magick who have the capability to wreak havoc in those forums, in various ways.
    This also follows for those sites based on The Slender Man and everything else related to it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th June 2014 at 14:28.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

13th Warrior (8th June 2014), Ahnung-quay (7th June 2014), donk (12th June 2014), Sidney (11th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast