+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Georgia's 30-year stone mystery

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Georgia's 30-year stone mystery

Interesting info on the Georgia's Stone, see colored text for even more interesting tidbits.

I was not aware of some of these points. There is more to this stone then meets the eye, never mind the population control it is asking for.

Link to full article at bottom.

The nearly 20-foot high series of granite slabs known as the Georgia Guidestones are inscribed with a series of admonitions for a future "Age of Reason." Billed as "America's Stonehenge," it's an astronomically complex, 120-ton relic of Cold War fears, built to instruct survivors of an Armageddon that the mystery man feared was all too near.

The identity of the man who called himself "R.C. Christian" is a secret that Wyatt Martin, the banker who acted as his agent in Elberton, vows to take to his grave.

"He told me, 'If you were to tell who put the money up for this, it wouldn't be a mystery any more, and no one would come and read it.' That had to be part of the attraction, to get people to come and read his 10 rules that he came up with," Martin said.

And he says encoded within the dimensions of the stones is the height in feet of Dubai's Burj Khalifa, now the world's tallest building. To him, that suggests the builders knew of plans to build a new Tower of Babel, ushering in "the dawning of a new era in which man can become God."

The four vertical slabs that dominate the Guidestones are inscribed back and front with Christian's 10 principles, each side in a different modern language. The capstone is inscribed in the alphabets of early human civilizations -- Egyptian hieroglyphics, Babylonian cuneiform, Sanskrit and classical Greek.

The center column has a slot through which the transit of the sun throughout the seasons can be observed, while a hole higher up focuses on Polaris, the north star. Another hole in the capstone focuses a beam of sunlight onto the central pillar at noon. Those features would allow the survivors of Christian's feared apocalypse to reproduce three of the basic tools of civilization: the calendar, clock and compass.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/03/22...tery.monument/
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

2. Link to Post #2
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Georgia's 30-year stone mystery

Quote Posted by rosie (here)

There is more to this stone then meets the eye, never mind the population control it is asking for.
    I haven't read the whole text on those stones,
    is it really asking for population control ?

or is it just stating the facts,
    that in the future, after possible earthchanges, catastrophes
    there won't be more than 500 million people left ?

I myself see that there won't be more than 50 million left.
    In less than ten years time we will see who was right, if then there is any more any need for anyone to be right.

a.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

annemirri, it seems most people who read that one line tend to think it is about population control, but I myself see it as just a figure placed there to actually make people think, and it sure has done that!
    love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

From the evidence, it does seem that this monument was meant for a post-cataclysmic new world, and that the "maintain humanity under 500,000" was meant as advice to do just that, maintain, not reduce.

And one thing I do know, the name "R.C. Christian" is of Rosicrucian/Masonic terminology, and is a symbolic wink for those in the know.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

5. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)

From the evidence, it does seem that this monument was meant for a post-cataclysmic new world, and that the "maintain humanity under 500,000" was meant as advice to do just that, maintain, not reduce.

And one thing I do know, the name "R.C. Christian" is of Rosicrucian/Masonic terminology, and is a symbolic wink for those in the know.
    The correct number seems to be 500.000.000, (500million)

I do not know about the "wink" to Free Masons or to those who promote New World Order,
    as I find the inscriptions quite enlightening rules for this world.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Inscriptions ;

(A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles
    is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages,
    one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.)

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

_
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Love,
    a.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

To be honest the Georgia Guidestones seems overblown to me, if I'm not mistaken its actually a fairly recently built monument (less than a century old), its not the ancient doomsday prophecy scribe it is made out to be, and same for the slab in Denver Airport, just because someone wrote something on stone does not mean it will happen or that its even necessarily true. I guess people are just riled up over the 500,000,000 statement, it will only have as much importance as you give it.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by annemirri (here)
    The correct number seems to be 500.000.000, (500million)

I do not know about the "wink" to Free Masons or to those who promote New World Order,
    as I find the inscriptions quite enlightening rules for this world.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Inscriptions ;

(A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles
    is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages,
    one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.)

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

_
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Love,
    a.
    Whoops, thanks for that correction.

There is nothing wrong with the principles outlined here. They are Masonic principles, but this does not make them negative; quite the contrary. People only observe the Masonic order as a negative entity due to ramblings of the uninitiated, paranoid people who fear and loathe secrecy.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Van Smith's impressive research in the "Decoding the Georgia Guidestones"

Quote As the story goes, a middle aged man walked into Elberton Granite Finishing Company on a Friday afternoon in June, 1979. It just so happened that no one else in the office was available to talk to him, so the company’s president, the energetic, ambitious and reportedly quirky Freemason Joe Fendley, greeted the man who introduced himself as Robert C. Christian.

is there a link between Christian Rosenkreuz - the legendary founder of the secret Rosicrucian Order as presented in the three Manifestos published in the early 17th century - and Robert C. Christian - Author of the Georgia Guidestones

in the Rosicrucian Manifestos - the initials indicates the initiates

in the explanatory tablet of the Georgia Guidestones
    the word "pseudonyn" is misspelled in reference to the Author

Quote Author: R.C. Christian
    (a pseudonyn)

perhaps it indicates that the Author's middle initial is not really "C" - but an increment of +1 - which gives the letter "D" in the +1 position in the Author's middle name

Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III - the Mouth from the South

- perhaps the largest private landowner in US

Quote A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    – Ted Turner, founder of CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, Kappa Sigma alumnus and donor of $1-billion to the United Nations

the Georgia Guidestones hints to a new world order with one world court in an age of reason
    where an elite will guide and maintain at most 500 mill people in all aspects of life - also reproduction - in perpetual balance with nature

this is the closest to Heaven for the elite for they are not welcome there

these are copycats that want their own flock of sheeple

http://vanshardware.com/2009/12/deco...a-guidestones/
    Last edited by RedeZra; 2nd August 2010 at 00:39.

9. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Whoops, thanks for that correction.

There is nothing wrong with the principles outlined here. They are Masonic principles, but this does not make them negative; quite the contrary. People only observe the Masonic order as a negative entity due to ramblings of the uninitiated, paranoid people who fear and loathe secrecy.
    i dont think this planet only holds 500 million humans. We have 6B + living and if we all had the same access to free energy and technology in general we could even make earth one HUGE city that is full of green and beauty and ppl live inside all these.

So "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. " is just as saying enslave and kill any excess humans. Use them as a natural resource to maintain your goals.

P.S. if you think the earth does have enuf to support 6-10b then think again...i can point you to a couple of sites that explain how easy and how vast are the resources of the planet. They are just being stockpiled by a few that have lost their minds and humanity a long time ago thus are aliens to the human race.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

plumr2007 (11th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member DeRezzed69's Avatar
    Thanks

oh great. his first post and he diggs out an month-old thread... i know

i wondered if the misspelling of the word "pseudonym" was conicidental, so i took the phrase "R C CHRISTIAN A PSEUDONYN" (with the n for the m) and put it into the first anagram solver i could find. with a word limit of 2 you get only one match:

UNTARNISHED CONSPIRACY

maybe it means something, maybe not. but i found it interesting anyway

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeRezzed69 For This Post:

Beth (11th January 2011), Bill Ryan (11th January 2011), John Parslow (11th January 2011), meeradas (12th January 2011), Mike Gorman (13th January 2011), MorningSong (11th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

That certainly is interesting, and very observant of you. I don't think anybody could claim a problem with reviving an old thread when the contribution is so interesting.

14. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Me and my wife detoured our route through Georgia last summer to see the guidestones, they are actually quite impressive. Not just anyone can construct this. Many astronimacal alignments, ancient languages, symbolism, built on the highest point in Elberton, etc. Typical. Not very common knowledge to say the least. Just so happens the owner of the quarry was also a 33rd degree Mason. They are also most certainly NOT a positive monument. They are following their creed of telling us up front what their intentions are.

BTW, not proud of it, but the need to relieve myself on something just happened to present itself as I was standing in the middle of the stones, and out of sight of the two security cameras...

Cheers,
    Fred S.

+ Reply to Thread