+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is the blood?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,548 times in 814 posts

Default Where is the blood?

Where is the blood?

I am not going to explain, nor put any links as it would seem that most when confronted by a 'full' descriptive thread cannot read the totally of it, whats the phrase....did not read too long!

So I will just ask you....where is the blood?

In the UK alone over 450000 people die each year.
    60% are drained of an average 5 liters of blood which is then said to be immediately feed into the drainage system.

So we have, if that which we are told is the truth, 1350000 liters of blood being drained into the UK water system each year. That is 1 million 3 hundred and 50 thousand liters of BLOOD!

Why is there a requirement for blood donations and what ARE you actually drinking?
    Just a thought.
    Normal..!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

brenie (5th June 2014), Chrononaut (5th June 2014), Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), crosby (5th June 2014), ElfeMya (5th June 2014), genevieve (31st January 2015), Hervé (5th June 2014), InTheBackground (6th June 2014), Matt P (5th June 2014), mosquito (6th June 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th June 2014), Nasu (6th June 2014), Pam (30th January 2015), Pweeky (5th June 2014), raregem (6th June 2014), shadowstalker (30th January 2015), Shezbeth (6th June 2014), william r sanford72 (5th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Where is the blood?

wow, i honestly have never thought about this. now i will. and i will begin to look for answers! thanks simgaz!!
    crosby

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), cursichella1 (6th June 2014), genevieve (31st January 2015), lake (6th June 2014), Nasu (6th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

http://www.funeralplan.com/askexpert...embalming.html

So I went digging because...well it just seems so bizarre, right?

What is done with the blood after it is drained from the body during the embalming process?

The first thing you should understand about embalming is that is a process of displacement. A disinfectant/preservative solution is injected (using a special machine) into the arterial system and at the same time the blood is simultaneously being discharged through a vein. The blood is collected into a disposal basin and eventually flushed into the sewer system, where it can then be treated at the local wastewater treatment plant. Since the blood is "mixed" with the embalming chemicals during this whole process it is rendered safe and pretty much free of infectious organisms. Some embalmers also add some additional disinfectant chemical into the disposal basin before it is discharged into the sewer system as an extra measure of precaution. It may sound unusual to dispose of blood and body fluids in this manner but it is proven safe and is approved by the EPA. Believe me, there are much worse things that are being put into city sewer systems by others on a daily basis. - Kevin Stockham

Here's the question I have to ask myself. Why are we flushing ANYTHING into the sewer system? Stockham brings up a really valid point! People flush all kinds of meds, dental floss (it doesn't always bio degrade btw), tampons...remember the stories coming out of the big cities about things like sanitary wipes and grease creating monster blobs in the sewers?

http://humanurehandbook.com/humanure_toilet.html

There's your handy dandy step by step guide to building your own composting toilet.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/11-...he-toilet.html

Yep, 11 things you should never flush down the toilet.

re: blood donors, there are very strict criteria for donating blood, and for good reason. The majority of geriatric individuals who die, and who's blood is subsequently flushed, are likely to have blood containing all kinds of chemicals for health reasons, not to mention the fluids used by the embalmer during the embalming process (see the first link/quote in this post).

We're treating the earth like ****, pardon my french, while we live. Why would we change when someone dies? Ashes to ashes, right?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), cursichella1 (6th June 2014), lake (6th June 2014), mosquito (6th June 2014), Nasu (6th June 2014), PurpleLama (6th June 2014), Shezbeth (6th June 2014), Wind (6th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

Wow! I have donated nearly 10 gallons of blood in my life and there are very strict guidelines to follow to even qualify as a donor. I could probably even qualify as geriatric given my age. I have always looked at it as doing something wonderful for the human race. Now I have the dark side to consider. Since cremation is the choice of most of those whom I know that have passed in recent years, it's possible that our waste water treatment plant isn't burdened by such grossness.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), cursichella1 (6th June 2014), lake (6th June 2014), Milneman (6th June 2014), Nasu (6th June 2014), Wind (6th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

When someone dies, their blood dies also. Why would you give dead blood, to a living person?
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), lake (6th June 2014), Milneman (6th June 2014), Nasu (6th June 2014), selinam (7th June 2014), Wind (6th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your interest.

Now....how much 'live stock' is slaughtered each year for human consumpsion?
    Lets take a 'political' view for chickens....

10. How are poultry slaughtered?

Large scale processing plants slaughter poultry using electrical water baths or gas. For electrical waterbath stunning, poultry are unloaded from their transport containers and hung by both legs onto a moving shackle line, which conveys them to the waterbath. The birds' heads swing into the electrified water in the bath and a stunning current passes from their head, through their body, to their feet in the shackles. This causes the bird to become unconscious. The electrical parameters of the waterbath can be set to either stun the birds or stun and kill them. To ensure all birds die, they are then bled at the neck as soon as possible after they exit the waterbath. For gas killing, poultry are conveyed through a machine which maintains an atmosphere containing proportions of gases that cause the bird to become unconscious and then die. Some machines convey the birds through the gas in their transport containers so there is minimal handling; others unload the birds prior to entry to the controlled atmosphere machine. Commercial smallholders who slaughter poultry on-farm use different methods

http://www.hsa.org.uk/faqs/general#n1

If you read through the above linked page....and are not saddened by 'human interaction' then I suggest a period of 'self reflection'.

Think again....all the susposed 'meat'.......where is the blood going?
    The video in this thread explains what you are and your part in this process.......

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rtising-tricks

I recomend you all watch it and then consider your own nature?

I would say 'with love'....but I feel a shortening of 'love' for that which you are. If another concept of awareness desends upon this place....then you may find that you are the submissive species and then maybe regarded as 'FOOD'!!!!!!

Please think
    Normal..!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), Shezbeth (6th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I see your point, that there is and/or may be a voluminous quantity of blood that is largely unaccounted for - at least in the awareness of individuals in general and Avalon participants in particular - and I appreciate the indication. Perhaps you might consider doing a bit of research and bringing others up to speed on possible explanations, as there are a variety of topics which members are actively involved in researching and contributing on? It certainly seems to be a topic which has your attention ATM. I'm not trying to pass the buck, I appreciate the indication of the issue. I can't speak for everyone but there are a number of issues which have my attention and many more that are 'on deck' so to speak; it may take me some time to work my way to the subject.

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shezbeth, I agree, but the actual issue is a lack of consideration even among the supposed 'awake'!
    Those upon this site.....which is the most advanced as far as I have a knowledge of......still they cannot read pass a few paragraphs?
    All of which is posted, is only of a circular nature and has no real regard of this place which we, at this time, function within.
    There is NO self considered thought.
    No one wishes to accept their fundamental unsentimental responsibility for their actions here.....to all other parts of this concept.
    Neither will they hold to there self the responsibility they have for their lack of interaction and their complicit nature within that which they view....by their non action shall I lay waste to all.

Thy child shall suffer by the hand of self.
    Although thy shall force blame upon another.
    Normal..!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th June 2014), Shezbeth (6th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Where is the blood?
    UHM ...?.....Ask this lot...LOL...sorry could not resist.

http://fanaticforjesus.blogspot.co.u...e-charles.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though some are taking seriously the sub cultures of Vampirism that stem back
    from Vlad the impalor......

Academic in Wales claims UK has ‘subculture’ of 15,000 vampires // 'Vampire therapy' could reverse ageing, scientists find

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cientists-find

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though as has been said most blood is returned to the planet one way or another..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th June 2014 at 21:25.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Shezbeth (6th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by simgaz (here)
    Shezbeth, I agree, but the actual issue is a lack of consideration even among the supposed 'awake'!
    Those upon this site.....which is the most advanced as far as I have a knowledge of......still they cannot read pass a few paragraphs?
    All of which is posted, is only of a circular nature and has no real regard of this place which we, at this time, function within.
    There is NO self considered thought.
    No one wishes to accept their fundamental unsentimental responsibility for their actions here.....to all other parts of this concept.
    Neither will they hold to there self the responsibility they have for their lack of interaction and their complicit nature within that which they view....by their non action shall I lay waste to all.

Thy child shall suffer by the hand of self.
    Although thy shall force blame upon another.
    simgaz,

Firstly, to assume that the most enlightened individuals are on Avalon is...well thanks for the compliment, but judging by what I've seen I'd contend that there are some people here with just as many ideas that close their minds to other possibilities as you'd experience in the outside world. So number one, if you believe that you're kidding yourself.

You're also asking a lot of questions that have less to do with blood and a lot to do with the idea of suffering, and justification for suffering. There's three tiers when most philosophers look at these questions, and sometimes I even scratch my head about how these tiers play out. There's animals, human beings, and persons. Did you catch those last two? It's that differentiation that makes things like abortion possible. The rights of the mother supersede the rights of the foetus, which may be a potential human being but is not yet a person.

There's a question that we had to deal with this past semester that I'd like to pose to you here in consideration of the ideas you've brought up. I'm not disagreeing with you that the way human beings consume protein is extremely destructive, creates great amounts of suffering, and could be done a whole lot better.

Consider a boat that can either hold 20 dogs, or 10 people. Who do you save? Our objective morality says you save the people. We're not defining the people in any way, so they're not murderers or saints. Human beings trump animals. It goes to the extreme that if you could save 10,000 dogs or save yourself, most people would say they would save themselves.

Cattle are going to be our undoing. And I'm one of those people who recognizes this, and still will eat my rib-eye steak on the weekend. The reality is that even in the face of mounting evidence of the planet shrugging humanity away into history, we continue to actively engage in behaviours that will bring us closer.

Well, except I'm seeing a loan officer next week to see if I can get the money to buy the land and build the off-grid tiny house. Better still, I want to see if I can put it in the middle of a McMansion field known as "Harbour Landing".

There is self considered thought. It considers the self. That's all. The blood goes...away from the pretty white plastic styrofoam trays. The steak or the roast or the milk mean a lot more when you participate in the process, a process I might add that is thousands of years old and as a hands on process is part of a tradition of livelihood when correctly managed works in harmony with keeping the ecology of the planet in balance.

One question I might ask is this: what is the difference between a deer who suffers at the hand of a puma and a deer who suffers at the hand of a hunter? One would think the difference is the human has the knowledge and the will to find other means of surviving. But what about the aboriginal people of North America who have been, in one way or another, living this way of life for over 60,000 years on the North American continent? The suffering becomes part of the culture in a constructive way. Hunted animals are thanked upon their demise, their gifts are completely used. The blood is given back to the earth, which in turn grows stronger grasses and plants to feed the herds again. The typical North American only sees the white tray, the pretty steak. I would suggest the problem isn't with suffering as much as it is the disconnect with a way of life that doesn't require cell phones or computers, and instead requires us to attune ourselves with a far older, and in many ways I would argue, far more superior way of life.

Your milage may very. I would personally focus less on the blood and more on the mind.
    Last edited by Milneman; 6th June 2014 at 22:07.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th June 2014), Shezbeth (6th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Consider a boat that can either hold 20 dogs, or 10 people. Who do you save? Our objective morality says you save the people. We're not defining the people in any way, so they're not murderers or saints. Human beings trump animals.
    Actually, that type of 'morality' would be entirely subjective. Objective morality would point to saving the dogs because (since we are not qualifying the 'people' specifically in terms of their own moral conduct) they are categorically far less capable of committing deliberate harm than humans, have much less negative impact upon their environment, and are arguably more capable of reverting to a self-sustaining mode of living.

Some good points there otherwise Milneman, don't mean to nitpick.

EDIT: Sorry, was pressed for time before, and admittedly my wording was perhaps sub-optimal. I recognize that grouping the humans under the same category regardless of their individual morality (murderer or saint) is more objective than judging their value/worthiness one-by-one, but the very idea that humans should be on a higher tier of consideration than other animals itself is a highly subjective human tendency. Subjective, among other things...

Also, all the above is just IMO. Obviously, I'm no expert on philosophy, morality, etc.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 7th June 2014 at 01:00.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

lake (30th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Keep on nitpicking!!! This is how we get better at what we do. I know it's in the spirit of friendship. :D

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

lake (30th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@milneman
    Sorry, if that actually has any meaning for my tardy response.
    Your boat question.
    Let's take it to the up most meaning....would that which I am .......save me?
    Maybe a jump too far?
    In reverse then.
    Can that which is I watch that physical form which I dramatis suffer and expire through lack?
    Could that which I am watch a murderous pedo sink beneath the waves?
    Could that which I am watch a human baby sink beneath the waves?
    Could that which I am watch an indoctrinated human sink beneath the waves?
    Could that which I am watch a dog or cat sink beneath the waves?

To look into the eye of another, meaning empathy.... It becomes impossible to justify self delusion.
    Would I save 20 dogs over 10 humans.......I wouldn't save 1 dog for 1 human....but I wouldn't save 1 human for 1 dog.
    In your question.... If it were to occur to me.......first come first saved.......then as I jump into the frezzing I would situate the next awareness in my spot....then I would attempt to hold the next above the waves for as long as possible.
    So you comprend that which I state....the murderous pedo.......I would pull that lack of empathy from the waves....choke it....and glady drop the carcass, which never had any awareness within and would not have been ever.
    But .... ....... Would I save myself?
    Last edited by lake; 30th January 2015 at 19:08.
    Normal..!

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would I give this apparition of a dream to save a single limited awareness such as a dog or cat?
    Could you look into the eyes of that limitation and watch it lose all that it has?
    I couldn't.
    Maybe its my comprehension of my perception of my belief.
    I know that I require nothing else to be....maybe that dog or cat needs me to validate its perception of being?
    Normal..!

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also milneman, let's be open!

Most humans are exactly that....hueman.
    What are you? Are you a human? Or are you a man? Or are you .......?

Would you give your being for an empty box?
    I perceive that dogs and cats may have vastly greater value than the hue of a man you love....which of course is a selfish action.

Lol
    Normal..!

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There's a point beyond which that which you aren't cannot venture.
    The clouding of your mind is such before the gate.
    Do you recall those sudden miss laden concepts?

Now which is of judgement, the path your indoctrination screams or the moral compass held within?

I am not a slave
    Nor am I a master

I am neither the occupant of the life boat , nor the dilemma of sunken treasure, held written upon paper.
    Normal..!

28. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

At a shore maybe a berth. Some time to refect?
    I am not what I am taught.
    I become via a stream of other emotional conditioning and therefore not through my considered thought.
    Years of training allow a narrow path even in an illuminated courtyard.
    Which can you hold true?
    The dog....or the hue of a truth of man?
    Normal..!

29. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

How about Coke's "secret" cola formula?

I'm not really being serious, but ...

I worked with a guy who was a production manager of a Coke plant in Columbia. He said they only make the syrup in one place in the world -- somewhere in Europe, that supplies all the worlds coke factories with the "secret formula syrup" that is used to make the cola. He claimed it is the one of the most closely guarded secrets in the world ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

lake (30th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't drink soft drinks including coke....but that thought is just not nice lol
    Normal..!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread