+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Kingdom of Hawai'i = One Day Soon!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default The Kingdom of Hawai'i - One Day - Reality!

Preserved in righteousness(C).pdf

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Today I bring some very surprising news:

There is something quite extraordinary that is happening in Hawai’i right now – today - which I believe you would like to be aware of.

And, if you would like to know more, please visit: www.KingdomOfHawaii.info or email: Lanny.Sinkin@kingdomofhawaii.info . It has been my experience that they are most generous in their availability.

Many of us have been aware for quite some time of the continued fight between the light & dark forces (the Cabal and the Awakened People). We know that victory will soon be upon us – and that evil will be removed from our planet – it is coming; there’s no stopping it; we just don’t know when.

Well, as we have been watching these events unfold, unbeknownst to most of us, there has been an amazing movement going on in Hawai’i over the last decade.

It was brought to my attention in 2012 by one of my favorite Bloggers, Kauilapele . He presented a document that introduced to his readers the Kingdom of Hawai’i, which was (and is) in the process of being restored; led by Edmund K. Silva, Jr - Ali’i Nui Mo’i - of the Kingdom of Hawai’i. [ Go to Kauilapele’ s Blog – The Kingdom of Hawaii 9 Part Series for documentation.]

Today, June 7, 2014, Edmund K. Silva, Jr. is releasing a very important letter to the world. It tells the heartbreaking story of the illegal overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawai’i, which started in 1778 with Captain Cook. It is also presents a call to unite and restore the Kingdom of Hawai’i to its rightful place among nations.

It is my view that we will see the Kingdom of Hawai’i come into being. To those who are awake (and watching the unraveling of the Old World Order), the time has come for you to also become aware of this beautiful, restorative movement that is taking place in the Land of Aloha – Hawai’i.

Attached is the King’s letter. I hope you will spend a few moments reading it. I am sure you will discover his love for Hawai’i and its people.

Sincerely,
    Alie James

Preserved in righteousness(C).pdf
    Last edited by Alie; 10th June 2014 at 11:57.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Billy (8th June 2014), Carmen (8th June 2014), Cidersomerset (8th June 2014), ElfeMya (8th June 2014), etheric underground (8th June 2014), genevieve (8th June 2014), Ioneo (8th June 2014), linksplatinum (10th June 2014), mosquito (8th June 2014), sandy (8th June 2014), soleil (8th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Default Re: The Kingdom of Hawai'i = One Day Soon!

Hawaii will be my home for sure after it gains it's own sovereignty again. I love the people, rich culture and desire to live in harmony with nature. Aloha!

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Thank you for this post. I have wondered how America took over the Hawian Islands. Different from New Zealand, but a takeover non the less. Maori did sign a treaty but it was not honoured! It has redressed somewhat since that time but much harm was done to the Maori people. Their spiritual traditions were only made legal in 1977, as I understand it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

etheric underground (8th June 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I have no idea why on earth anybody finds this beneficial at all. They must be crazy, They clearly have no understanding of the degenerative influence "royalty" has and will have. This not good news at all!

Royalty requires servitude. Servitude in a royal system is administered by priests (knights, taxmen, judges, laws, enslavement, division, etc ) to ensure compliance.

The entire global "Royal" system is based on the fictitious Egyptian Pharonacy whose very existence was dictated and determined by the priests.

The current global "Royal" system, including this new one in Hawaii, is,or will be, managed by the Cartels behind the Swiss Bankers, whom also reign over the big three warring religions as well.

Is this is what you want?

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Is it worse than what we have now?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Carmen (8th June 2014), conk (9th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Alie I thought Bob was king of Maui ...LOL

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

To me, this isn't about Kings or Queens, this is about sovereignty and the freedom of choice for Hawian people. Who says that American style government is best for all!

Having read Max Freedom Long's book of Hawian healing and spiritual practices, it was obvious to me that they were way ahead of Christianity and western medicine, but the west systematically destroyed that knowledge, or tried to!
    Last edited by Carmen; 8th June 2014 at 20:33.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi there. Don't know what you mean, Cidersomerset. I was hoping people would look at this as part of the spiritual cleansing that is taking place on our planet rather than a joke. Oh well.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    To me, this isn't about Kings or Queens, this is about sovereignty and the freedom of choice for Hawian people. Who says that American style government is best for all!

Having read Max Freedom Long's book of Hawian healing and spiritual practices, it was obvious to me that they were way ahead of Christianity and western medicine, but the west systematically destroyed that knowledge, or tried to!
    Carmen thank you for looking beyond the king/queen thing. It is exactly as you say.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    I have no idea why on earth anybody finds this beneficial at all. They must be crazy, They clearly have no understanding of the degenerative influence "royalty" has and will have. This not good news at all!

Royalty requires servitude. Servitude in a royal system is administered by priests (knights, taxmen, judges, laws, enslavement, division, etc ) to ensure compliance.

The entire global "Royal" system is based on the fictitious Egyptian Pharonacy whose very existence was dictated and determined by the priests.

The current global "Royal" system, including this new one in Hawaii, is,or will be, managed by the Cartels behind the Swiss Bankers, whom also reign over the big three warring religions as well.

Is this is what you want?
    I understand why you would say that, Snoweagle, based on royalty abuse throughout our lifetime. However, if you were to study the history of Hawaii, you would find the monarchs were protectors and servants to their people. Totally different concept than what we've been exposed to. Based on what you wrote, I would totally disagree with you and challenge you to study their ancient history.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Carmen (9th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Although the Letter itself is the most important reason to read this thread, here is a video worth watching - you will see this man's heart for his people and his nation.

(The King's Speech starts @ 4:50)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Carmen (11th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Please correct me if I'm wrong! I have the impression that the average American knows little about countries outside of USA. Only what they are fed by their media. This is kind of obvious in the lack of interest or enquiry to this thread. The USA sort of took over colonial mastery of other countries from Britain, with very little protest from other western leaders. "Might is Right" runs roughshod over other nations. One only has to "walk in your brothers shoes" awhile to understand how Americans would feel if another country treated America as they have treated other countries. Don't get me wrong, I love American people but boy, some of your governments actions have been dreadful!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Alie (12th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi there. Don't know what you mean, Cidersomerset. I was hoping people would look at this as part of the spiritual cleansing that is taking place on our planet rather than a joke. Oh well.
    Sorry Alie I was getting you muddled up with Alison on Dupes, who used to be on here she would of understood the Bob on Maui reference. Forget I mentioned it....Cheers
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th June 2014 at 16:43.

+ Reply to Thread