+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

Like all of us interested in the UFO phenonomen , it is difficult to know what
    is real or dis info. I'm pretty sure that they are real whether they are extra
    terrestrial , an advanced civilisation that has always been here sharing the
    planet, inter dimensional beings, or 'us' from the future coming back as there is no
    time just one gigantic now. It is very plausible that if government
    agencies know this especially security services they would try to keep it
    secret under the national security threat. You only have to see the fuss about
    Snowden and other 'whistle blowers' to appreciate the 'Power' paranoia of
    the elites that run this world imo....

In post 4 below Linda Moulten Howe plays an interview with 'Cooper Stein' ( alias )
    about the Roswell aliens and his work with the the CIA and other agencies in the
    continuing cover up of alien visitations and craft . She presents information about a
    captured extraterrestrial that was kept at a location inside Papoose Mountains just
    south of the secret S4 facility in Nevada.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

Sunday 8th June 2014 at 05:09 By David Icke

Published on 4 Jun 2014

Open Minds Special Report - The origins of the Majestic 12 documents has its roots
    in a complicated set of events that included disinformation, hoaxes, and lies. For
    this reason, most of this history has been lost or is glossed over. However, the true
    origins of the documents and how UFO researchers came to know the term Majestic
    12, is important when assessing their legitimacy. We have taken months to
    investigate this story, which has included working with the public relations
    department of the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations. While our
    investigation is ongoing, in this video we share with you what we have found thus far.

To see a list of sources, and to download the documents we refer to in this story, visit: http://www.openminds.tv/open-letter-u...

====================================================

Miragemen.......MOJFK posted this on post 9 further down the page ......
    The thread was started before the vid was released hence the ref to it in the posts below......

Our Bill appears a couple of times in it once briefly commenting about Richard
    Dotty, then a bit longer talking about the Serpo project.

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th January 2015 at 17:50.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2014), betoobig (20th January 2015), Bill Ryan (17th January 2015), Billy (8th June 2014), Craig (8th June 2014), Gardener (18th January 2015), ghostrider (21st January 2015), Karma Ninja (18th January 2015), Lifebringer (8th June 2014), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015), mojo (8th June 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th June 2014), sigma6 (9th June 2014), Star Tsar (18th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2015), yelik (8th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

Holloman Air Force Base (Credit: U.S. Air Force)

Open letter to the U.S. Air Force regarding allegations of UFO disinformation

Posted by: Alejandro Rojas May 6, 2014 10 Comments 10,401 Views

I sent this letter to the U.S. Air Force on July 11, 2013 to solicit an official response
    to allegations by ex-special agent Richard Doty of the U.S. Air Force Office of
    Special Investigations (AFOSI) that he participated in spreading UFO
    disinformation. Among his claims, he says he broke into a civilian’s home, created
    hoaxed documents, and lied to two U.S. Senators. Some of these are criminal acts
    that he claims he committed on orders from his superiors in the AFOSI. Whether or
    not this is true, these acts were committed while he was an AFOSI special agent,
    and I believe the U.S. Air Force needs to respond.

After working with the AFOSI public affairs department on Freedom of Information
    Act Requests (FOIA) related to this incident, I was told I would be able to speak to
    someone who could give me an official response. However, once I received the
    documents I was told they had nothing further to say.

—–

Allegations of Criminal Misconduct

Air Force Office of Special Investigations Agent Richard Doty claims to have
    partaken in the acts of misinforming members of congress, breaking into the
    private residence of a civilian government contractor, and disseminating known
    forgeries of government documents while on active duty in the 1980s. Furthermore,
    he claims to have committed these acts on the orders of his superiors at AFOSI.

Although his claims have garnered a large amount of public attention, including
    having been the subject of several books (including one by New York Times
    Journalist Howard Blum), and were directly related to the government contractor
    mentioned above having been temporarily committed to a mental health facility,
    the U.S. Air Force has yet to comment on the veracity of his claims.

Was the U.S. Air Force involved with these criminal acts, as claimed by Doty, and if
    not what was done regarding his conduct?

Background

Beginning in the 1980s, Paul Bennewitz began reporting strange lights over the
    Manzano area of Kirtland Air Force Base, and claimed to have recorded unusual
    signals emanating from the base (1). Bennewitz was the owner of Thunder
    Scientific, a humidity company with contracts with Kirtland and several other
    branches of the military and government contractors (2). He believed the lights and
    signals were due to extraterrestrial activity (3).

According to documents retrieved from previous FOIA requests, officers at Kirtland
    looked at his evidence on two occasions and decided not to investigate (1)(3).
    Bennewitz contacted Senator Harrison Schmitt and Senator Pete Domenici, both of
    whom made inquiries about the status of the investigation on Bennewitz’s material
    to Air Force Office of Special Investigations Special Agent Richard Doty. In both
    cases, Agent Doty informed the senators that there was no AFOSI investigation on
    this matter (3)(4). Likewise, the files do show that after each review of Bennewitz’s
    material, it was recommended that an investigation not be initiated (1)(3). This is
    the extent of the material regarding Bennewitz and AFOSI in these files.

However, Richard Doty has since claimed that he lied to the senators on behalf of
    AFOSI, and that there was a disinformation campaign underway against Bennewitz.
    According to statements he has made to several associates, and on at least one
    national radio program, he told Bennewitz there was an investigation and he gave
    Bennewitz hoaxed material to support this claim (5). The first such document was
    given to Bennewtiz after Senator Schmitt’s inquiry, and just prior to Senator
    Domenici’s (3)(4)(14).

According to Doty, and witnessed by others, he continued his campaign to convince
    Bennewitz that he was actually experiencing extraterrestrial phenomena for several
    years. New Mexico state police officer Gabe Valdez claimed in interviews with me
    that he was present when Doty flew Bennewitz over the town of Dulce, New Mexico
    (6). Doty claims he convinced Bennewitz that there was an alien base under nearby
    Archuleta Mountain.

It was during this time that Doty claims he was ordered to break into Bennewitz’s
    residence. He told this to the author of a book on his disinformation activities titled,
    Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a
    Modern UFO Myth (7), and to retired U.S. Army Colonel John Alexander (8).
    Eventually, Bennewitz became so paranoid regarding an extraterrestrial invasion
    that he had to spend time in a mental institution (5).

Doty continues to spread information on UFOs and aliens he alleges to have
    received while working for AFOSI (5). Many of the documents he disseminated
    during his campaign against Bennewitz have grown into huge modern mythologies,
    spawning books, movies and TV shows.

Although on two occasions the Air Force has stated that documents pertaining to
    this matter, allegedly dispensed by Doty, are not real (9)(10), they have not
    spoken to whether Doty was under orders, as he claims, when he lied to the
    senators, broke into Bennewitz’s home, and dispensed material to Bennewitz
    making him believe he was under investigation. The question then is not whether
    the documents are hoaxes, but whether Doty hoaxed these documents under his
    own volition, or was ordered to do so as a part of a disinformation campaign, as he
    claims is the case.

If Doty was not acting under orders, this would mean he was forging government
    documents while he was an active AFOSI agent. In that case, AFOSI needs to
    respond to whether they were aware of Doty’s activities, and if so, what action was
    taken. It would be surprising to find AFOSI was not aware of this sort of criminal
    activity going on for several years by one of their agents. Doty has indicated he
    was demoted at one point, however, this is not documented in the military records
    I obtained through FOIA, nor is the reason for this demotion (11). It is also
    unknown whether this demotion has any relation to the apparent criminal activity
    related to this case.

The official AFOSI Bennewitz files

These files have been obtained separately through FOIA requests by UFO
    researcher and author William Moore, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS), and
    Navy physicist, Bruce Maccabee. Because of the multiple sources, and the high
    credibility of Dr. Maccabee and the files released by CAUS, I believe these
    documents to be legitimate. The USAF has informed the recipients that these are all
    of the files related to AFOSI and Bennewitz. I am seeking confirmation through my
    own pending FOIA request (Case # 2013-03291-F). [This was written prior to the
    fulfillment of my FOIA request, which was fulfilled August 2, 2013, and included
    the same documents I reference here. View the documents I received here.]

The first document is a Multipurpose Internal OSI Form dated October 28, 1980,
    and signed by Major Thomas Cseh. The subject is “Alleged Sightings of Unidentified
    Aerial Lights in Restricted Test Range.” It states that Bennewitz contacted Doty
    through Major Ernest E. Edwards. Bennewitz claimed to have “knowledge and
    evidence of threats against Manzano Weapons Storage area.” On October 26, 1980
    Doty, along with Jerry Miller, Chief Scientific Advisor for the Air Force Test and
    Evaluation Center at Kirtland, went to Bennewitz’s residence and conducted an
    interview. It is noted that Miller had experience investigating UFOs with Project
    Blue Book. They reviewed photographs, 8mm film, and recording tapes showing
    periods of high levels of electrical magnetism emitted from the Manzano/Coyote
    Canyon area. They noted Bennewitz also had surveillance equipment pointed at the
    base to record high frequencies (1).

They concluded that there were some type of “unidentified aerial objects” caught on
    the film, but they could not determine whether they posed a threat. They also
    found the electronic recording tapes to be inconclusive. They informed FTD [Foreign
    Technology Division] of their findings who wanted to inspect Bennewitz’s data, and
    briefed their command. However, it was noted that command “did not request an
    investigation at this time (1).”

The second file is another Multipurpose Internal OSI Form dated November 26,
    1980, and also signed by Major Thomas Cseh. The subject is again, “Alleged
    Sightings of Unidentified Aerial Lights in Restricted Test Range.” The report
    describes a meeting that took place on the base on November 10, 1980, between
    Brigadier General William Brooksher, seven other officers, and Bennewitz.
    Bennewitz presented film and photographs which he believed to be of alien
    spacecraft, and described how he believed he was in contact with these aliens. He
    requested a grant to further research his interactions. One of those present, Dr.
    Lehman, Director of the Air Force Weapons Laboratory at Kirtland, told Bennewitz
    he would help him fill out paperwork to request a grant from the USAF (3).

This document then states that on November 17, Doty advised Bennewitz that
    AFOSI would not investigate the objects, and that they were “not in a position to
    evaluate the information and photographs.” It also says that on the date of the
    report, November 26, 1980, Doty received a phone call from Senator Harrison
    Schmitt inquiring about AFOSI’s role in the investigation of the sightings reported
    by Bennewitz. Doty advised Schmitt that AFOSI was not investigating the
    phenomenon and referred him to another AFOSI district. Schmitt declined and said
    he would check with the Secretary of the Air Force to determine the correct USAF
    agency to investigate the phenomena. The final note in this document is that
    Bennewitz had many conversations with Senator Schmitt, and Schmitt had in turn
    called Brigadier General Brooksher on multiple occasions regarding Bennewitz’s
    sightings (3).

The third document is an AFOSI communication form noting a meeting between
    Senator Peter Domenici and Doty regarding Bennewitz. It is signed by Colonel
    Frank Huey. It says that the IG [Inspector General] contacted AFOSI to advise
    them that Senator Domenici wanted to talk to Doty. Colonel Harvell approved the
    meeting, and Domenici, who was already in the IG’s office, went directly to speak
    to Doty. The report then says a subsequent check was made with Domenici’s aide,
    Mr. Tijeros, to find out what they wanted to discuss with Doty. Tijeros said they
    wanted to know whether AFOSI had conducted a formal investigation of Bennewitz.
    Tijeros was informed that there was no formal investigation. Tijeros indicated that
    Senator Domenici will likely make no further inquiries into the matter (4).

These three documents seem to indicate that AFOSI humored Bennewitz by
    examining his evidence, but did not engage in a formal investigation. Doty served
    as the point of contact to inform Senators Schmitt and Domenici, as well as
    Bennewitz, that AFOSI would not be investigating Bennewitz’s alleged alien evidence.

Richard Doty’s claims

The source for the claims I am referring to is a radio show appearance by Richard
    Doty on February 27, 2005. It was on a night time program called Coast to Coast
    AM, with a very large international listening audience. Although Doty has done
    many other interviews, they are almost all in print or online. Often his claims vary
    from one interview to another, and when pressed on this point, Doty often denies
    he made the statements. This includes a book he is credited as co-writing titled,
    Exempt from Disclosure. He claims he did not write the chapter credited to him,
    although his co-author notes he did sign the paperwork to authorize the book and
    cashed the checks for payment. Either way, I use the radio interview because it is
    similar to the core story he has been portraying in other interviews, and is one of
    the few sources with his verifiable direct statements.

According to Doty, in reference to his visit to Bennewitz’s residence with Miller on
    October 26, 1980, he says “The report was that this person had sufficient
    knowledge and the right equipment to tap into sensitive communications equipment
    and sensitive projects that was (sic) occurring in Kirtland.” The radio host, Art Bell
    responded, “Alright, somewhere in the mix of all this comes disinformation. In
    other words, you are going to admit tonight, I believe, that you dispensed
    disinformation, is that true?” To that Doty responds: “That is absolutely true.” Doty
    explained that this was done to protect base secrets. He said, “what we did is that
    we convinced him that what he was picking up wasn’t anything classified from the
    base, but in fact it was probably of alien origin (5).”

Doty says that Bennewitz also believed there was an alien base under Archuleta
    Mountain, near Dulce, New Mexico. Doty claims he worked with personnel from Ft.
    Carson to help perpetuate this idea. Doty explains, “We had a couple of black
    helicopters, and we had some things planted onto the ground around Archuleta
    peak, and just to convince him that what he was actually looking at, what he
    thought, actually was an alien base (5).”

Doty said that this disinformation campaign was an easier way to handle
    Bennewitz’s collection of sensitive Air Force activities than making him stop. He
    says, “It was easier for us to have done it that way than to get a warrant, a search
    warrant and a seizure warrant and seize all of his property and seize his equipment.
    What would that do? That would cause a lot of publicity, and the wrong type of
    publicity the base wanted (5).”

Bell asked Doty if he was aware that Bennewitz eventually ended up needing
    psychiatric care. Doty responded, “Yes, and I visited Paul a number of times.” He
    continued, “I was trying to convince Paul, and I went to his son to do this,
    that ‘hey, everything we told you before, Paul, isn’t true.’ And I explained to him
    why we were doing it, but he never believed me (5). “

Bell asked if he had any remorse for what happened to Bennewitz, to which Doty
    replied, “…it upset me what happened to Paul. I mean I went and tried to talk to
    Paul about it, against my commander’s orders. He told me, ‘Hey, he doesn’t have
    the clearance. You can’t go over there and tell him this stuff didn’t happen.’ But I
    did anyway, because I was concerned about Paul (5).”

Bell then asked Doty if there were other cases of UFO deception that Doty was
    involved with. He replied, “…pertaining to just UFOs, it was the four operations.”
    One of which he said was regarding researcher Linda Howe. He says, “…we invited
    her to Kirtland, we showed her some information pertaining to UFOs, we showed
    her a document and tried to bring her in and hook her on a hook, and she took it
    initially and then we carried on a contact with her over a period of time, meeting
    her at different locations and providing her with some information.” This is
    important because Doty has denied bringing Howe to Kirtland in the past, and has
    also denied showing her anything on UFOs. However, according to Howe, the
    document she was shown is very similar to a hoaxed document given to another
    UFO researcher, William Moore (5).

Doty elaborated on his association with Moore, saying, “Bill Moore was recruited by
    another person within Defense Intelligence Agency to provide disinformation.” In a
    letter to the editor in the July 15, 2000 issue of Saucer Smear, Doty wrote, “Moore
    was a coded source for OSI. That means he provided intelligence information that
    was documented. He was paid for his information. Moore was used to provide
    disinformation to Ufologists (12).” Although the details change, to my knowledge,
    Doty has never denied Moore’s involvement (5).

Finally, in regards to all of this, Doty claims in the radio program, “I followed
    orders. Everything we did was following orders (5).”

Although Doty claims the Bennewitz affair was disinformation, he also claims he
    was briefed on UFOs when he joined AFOSI. He says the briefing stated, among
    other things, “[Roswell] was real. We had an alien. It was in captivity up until 1951.
    He was kept at Kirtland and he was kept at Los Alamos. He died in the later part of
    1951.” Doty also claims the alien liked strawberry ice cream and Tibetan music (5).

Hoaxed documents

This section will review hoaxed documents linked to Doty, most of which are
    connected to the events we have reviewed thus far. We will also review one
    document that surfaced just prior to Doty’s interactions with Bennewitz. The
    significance here is that if Doty is to be believed, these documents, which have had
    a significant impact on the UFO research community and society in general, are
    official fabrications of the USAF. If these documents were not created in a
    disinformation campaign, then Doty either alone or with others, participated in
    hoaxing official government documents.

Moore, the UFO researcher mentioned in the radio program, was co-author, with
    Charles Berlitz, of the book The Roswell Incident, which was published in 1980. It
    was the first book on the alleged UFO crash in Roswell. He says that in 1980 he was
    approached by a high level intelligence official, the same person Doty referenced
    earlier as working in the DIA, who said he and others knew the truth about UFOs
    and wanted the information out, so they would help him with his work. Moore gave
    this man the code name “Falcon” and says the he was told he would work primarily
    through a liaison that turned out to be Doty. Many have speculated that Doty was
    Falcon, but Moore denies this (13).

Moore says he began providing Falcon and Doty information on the UFO community
    and Paul Bennewitz. During a speech at a UFO conference in 1989, Moore said, “My
    role in the affair was largely that of a freelancer providing information on Paul’s
    current thinking and activities. I had nothing whatsoever to do with the
    counterintelligence and the disinformation (13).” However, he later claimed he was
    involved with dispensing at least one hoaxed document (14).

Moore says he worked with Falcon and Doty until 1984 (13). Rumors of his
    involvement with government agents eventually lead him to come clean in the
    aforementioned speech in 1989, at which point he retired from UFO research. In
    1990, along with his research partner, Jamie Shandera, he released a document
    called The MJ-12 Documents: An Analytical Report, which analyzed the documents
    related to the Bennewitz Affair.

The first hoaxed document Moore examines is not part of the Bennewitz affair, but
    it does have links to Doty. It is a letter, along with an Air Force Incident/Complaint
    Report, from Ellsworth Air Force Base, regarding a UFO encounter. The letter
    claimed the incident had occurred on November 16, 1977, and was subsequently
    classified on December 2, 1977. The author claims he wanted to get the
    information out before the Air Force covered it up. The letter was sent to the
    National Enquirer (14). According to Bob Pratt of the National Enquirer, those
    named in the letter were questioned, and the letter was determined to be a hoax (15).

It is included in Moore’s report because he says Doty was stationed at Ellsworth at
    the time (14). Military records for Doty I obtained also show Doty was at Ellsworth
    from 1976 to 1979 (11). When Moore asked about the document, Doty told him he
    was aware of the “operation,” to create the document, but did not have any direct
    involvement (14).

The second document is a letter sent to a UFO organization called the Aerial
    Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) in July of 1980 about a UFO sighting
    that was witnessed by Craig Weitzel near Pecos, NM. It claims Weitzel was
    stationed at Dobbins AFB, but was visiting Kirtland. The letter claims a man in a
    black suit told Weitzel he saw something he should not have and demanded
    photographs of the object that Weitzel had taken. The man writing the letter claims
    he was a friend of Weitzel’s, and was himself stationed at Kirtland. He said Weitzel
    had spoken to an OSI agent named “Mr. Dody (sic)” about the matter (17).

Moore worked with APRO at the time the letter was received. He says the letter was
    loosely based off a real sighting, but was a hoax. He also says he didn’t know it
    then, but he found out later that Doty had written this letter. He says Doty told him
    the letter was meant to draw someone out of APRO who could provide information
    on Bennewitz, which, as we have seen, Moore eventually did end up participating in (14).

The third document is the first piece of disinformation allegedly given to Bennewitz.
    Moore says the document was given to him by Falcon and Doty to give to
    Bennewitz (14). The document was an alleged secret AFOSI teletype dated
    November, 1980. It was regarding analysis of Bennewitz’s photographs and alleges
    that this investigation is part of a secret project called Aquarius “with restricted
    access to ‘MJ Twelve’.” It claims NASA is monitoring the case and that AFOSI is
    gathering evidence and forwarding it to NASA (18).

Moore says he was given the document in March of 1981, but because he was
    hesitant to give knowingly false information to Bennewitz, he did not deliver it until
    late that summer (14). This timing is notable, because it was late summer,
    specifically July 30, when Senator Domenici went to Kirtland to ask about the
    Bennewitz investigation (4). Although Bennewitz and Senator Schmitt had already
    been told there was no AFOSI investigation (3)(4), the receipt of this document
    could explain why Bennewitz and/or Senator Domenici believed there was an
    investigation in the summer of 1981.

The fourth document is a list of notes allegedly used to brief President Carter on the
    UFO situation with bombastic claims of Air Force cover-ups regarding crashed UFOs,
    alien technology, interactions with aliens, etc. The cover again mentions Project
    Aquarius and “MJ12″ (19). Moore says he was allowed to view and photograph this
    document in March of 1983 (14). In April of 1983, Linda Howe says she was invited
    to Kirtland Air Force Base by Doty and shown this document, or one very similar.
    As noted above, in the radio interview, Doty confirms this (5).

The fifth and final document is an MJ-12 Eisenhower briefing. This document was
    sent to Moore’s research partner, Jamie Shandera, on December 11, 1984, in a
    package from Albuquerque, New Mexico. The document was on 35 mm film (14).
    The document’s content shows similarities to the alleged Carter briefing, including
    the mention of MJ-12 (20)(14), first referenced in the teletype (18). It was also
    sent from Albuquerque, where Doty lived at the time and was still stationed at
    Kirtland AFB. However, Doty denies having created or sent the document (14).

Moore also denies having created the document (14). Allegedly acting on an
    anonymous tip, Shandera and Moore claim to have found a supporting document in
    the National Archives on July 18, 1985. This document is a July 14, 1954 memo
    from Robert Cutler, Special Assistant to the President, to General Twining regarding
    a “NSC/MJ-12 Special Studies Project.” It is a short memo and discusses the date
    and time of a meeting. It does not allude to the nature of the meeting (14). The
    National Archives has since released a paper outlining 10 points that “pose
    problems” for the authenticity of the document (22). Otherwise, there has yet to be
    any verifiable official reference to MJ-12.

The FBI undertook an investigation of the MJ-12 Eisenhower Briefing due to
    multiple requests. That investigation included a request to AFOSI headquarters
    inquiring about its authenticity. AFOSI claimed the document to be “bogus,”
    however, neither they nor the FBI have commented as to the document’s origins
    (9). To date, AFOSI has not commented on whether they have any involvement
    with the creation of the documents, as alleged by their own AFOSI agent, who, as
    demonstrated, was very closely related to the individuals who allegedly were
    anonymously given these documents, a document which also shares similarities to
    other documents that he asked to be given to Bennewitz, and had shown Moore
    and Howe.

According to Doty, “The FBI did an investigation on me because of the MJ-12
    documents. It was 88 or 89… They thought I disclosed those documents (5).” If this
    is true, the results of their investigation have yet to be revealed.

Conclusion

Due to the extent at which the mythology created by Doty’s official or non-official
    disinformation campaign has worked its way into an alleged hidden history of Air
    Force and U.S. government secrecy, and due to the negative impact these events
    had on Mr. Bennewitz and his family, we deserve a response from the Air Force on
    their involvement, or non-involvement in this matter. Mr. Doty is now a sergeant
    for the New Mexico State Police, based out of Grants, and he continues to make
    wild accusations about the Air Force’s secret knowledge of UFOs and aliens. If he
    was not under orders to fabricate these documents, as he claims, then his
    employers and those he continues to attempt to perpetrate hoaxes upon, deserve
    to know this.

Sources

on link.......http://www.openminds.tv/open-letter-...ormation/27071
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th June 2014 at 11:16.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (8th June 2014), Gardener (18th January 2015), Karma Ninja (18th January 2015), mojo (8th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Mirage Men UFO Documentary for 2014

Published on 14 Feb 2014

Check out our Website! ► http://www.covertchronicle.com

New ufo documentary for 2014 folks and it's called Mirage Men. This is a
    documentary that basically talks about what great lengths our government goes to
    disinform the public about UFOs and aliens. Great Ufologists such as Linda Moulton
    Howe and Richard Dolan comment on the subject. I really didn't mention anything
    about Richard Dolan in my video, but I'm really grateful he contributed to the ufo
    documentary. Some of the stuff he said was very interesting, it makes you think,
    like if our government and aliens are monitoring us after bits of information is
    released to us. Do they pshcologically feed on us? It just seems like the skies the
    limit now with UFOs.

And to actually meet an official disinformant agent to come clean about UFOs...
    Richard Doty really didn't say a whole lot about UFOs, but he sure had a lot of
    stories to tell about disinforming the public. It's obvious the government will go
    great lengths to keep things covered up, even if that means driving people to an
    insane asylum, like Paul Bennewitz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive Sneak Peek: Who is Linda Moulton Howe?

Published on 25 Mar 2014

From the forthcoming movie Mirage Men (http://ykr.be/1s5r44stli)

Ufologist/conspiracy theorist Linda Moulton Howe calls the quest to unravel the
    truth behind government involvement in UFOs a "fractured hall of mirrors with a
    quicksand floor."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aprox 1min 50 secs in the comment sounds very
    much like our Bill ..?..

Published on 25 Jun 2013

Trailer for the feature length documentary by John Lundberg, Mark Pilkington,
    Roland Denning and Kypros Kyprianou. A journey into paranoia, disinformation and UFOs.

To be released in USA and Canada, March 2014, by Random Media through Yekra https://www.yekra.com/mirage-men

North American Premiere at Fantastic Fest, Austin, September 2013 http://fantasticfest.com/films/mirage...

World Premiere at the Sheffield Doc Fest June 13th 2013

UFOs: weapons of mass deception... For over 60 years teams within the US Air
    Force and Intelligence services exploited and manipulated beliefs about UFOs and
    ET visitations as part of their counterintelligence programmes. In doing so they
    spawned a mythology so powerful that it captivated and warped many brilliant
    minds, including several of their own. Now, for the first time, some of those behind
    these operations, and their victims, speak out, revealing a true story that is part
    Manchurian Candidate and part Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

http://www.miragemen.com

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (8th June 2014), Gardener (18th January 2015), Karma Ninja (18th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015), mojo (8th June 2014), Zampano (19th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Linda Moulton Howe & The Extraterrestrial Reality, 24.04.14

Published on 30 Apr 2014

Linda Moulton Howe presents information about a captured extraterrestrial
    that was kept at a location inside Papoose Mountains just south of the secret
    S4 facility in Nevada.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (8th June 2014), astridmari (8th June 2014), Bill Ryan (17th January 2015), Billy (8th June 2014), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015), mojo (8th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting. We all know our governments lie about many things all the time especially about the ET agenda and advanced technologies. We also know that a disinformation campaign and mass phone tapping started back in 1947.

I don't know about you but I have a hard enough time trying to determine the facts without trying to understand misinformation. It's a bit like the doctor ( bad ones) that eliminate what you haven't got rather than identifying what you have got.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aranuk (8th June 2014), Cidersomerset (8th June 2014), Gardener (18th January 2015), mojo (8th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Quote We all know our governments lie about many things
    so in that same vein... guess it's ok to lie on my tax return...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aranuk (8th June 2014), Cidersomerset (8th June 2014), Gardener (18th January 2015), yelik (8th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I have a feeling ... the military is doing just what other planets/races do ... build secret craft , fly to other worlds , pose as gods , enslave the lower developed ...the very thing that brought ships here , it's the same mentality ... you want to know about ET ??? they build ships fly to other worlds , pose as gods , enslave the people , and cover their tracks ... they just need to find lower developed planets , hmmm could it be the reason for all the huge TELESCOPES IN SPACE ??? looking for new worlds to conquer ... They learned it from ET ... Et knows this , the whole reason for them hiding themselves from us , they know we will do what their ancestors did ...We are not ready ... we cannot get along here with each other , imagine another planet full of people ...they monitor our progression , they will intervene when we can reach cosmic space ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th June 2014), Shezbeth (8th June 2014), yelik (12th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Richard Dolan On The Tall Whites And Break Away Civilization

Richard mentions Charles Hall and the tall whites aprox 28 mins in and
    says he tends to believe him and would like to do a extensive interview
    with him. Richard discusses all aspects of his research into the UFO and
    alternate civilisation field. So the title is a bit misleading, It mislead me
    but still a interesting interview and Richard thinks ET's are probably real.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (18th January 2015), yelik (12th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

How can you trust anything after watching that?

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote How can you trust anything after watching that?
    Interesting doc and confirms that the intelligence agencies have been putting
    disinfo into the UFO field since the beginning which is what we all new. I watched
    the movie about Alan Turing the father of the computer , yesterday and the
    decoding of the German enigma machine which was supposed to be impossible
    to decipher. Once accomplished with the usual 'lucky break' one of Alans co code
    breakers realised they could save a convoy from imminent U boat attack. Alan said
    they could not warn them as the Germans would realise the code had been
    cracked .( How much of the film was fact or dramatized ) I'm not sure . Alan
    probably had M16 orders already but it did not make this clear,though M16 did take
    over, overall supervision it seemed. It must be kept secret , and was kept secret
    officially for 50 years and theres some interesting parts about MI6 and how they
    blackmailed homosexuals at the time, which has echos even today.

Alan Turing was a sensitive quite man who's secret homosexually and conviction
    and forced hormone treatment to treat it drove him to commit suicide in the
    prime of his life at the age of 41. Paul Bennewitz was also driven to despair and
    paranoia helped along by the intel agents and died in 2003 a broken man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bennewitz

So when debunkers/ disinfo agents /trolls keep saying that secrets cannot be kept
    by governments ? maybe politicians who are not in the know will claim these
    secrets cannot be kept, but certainly intel and other agencies can keep top secret
    info also putting out false leads to muddy the waters. Which is exactly their job !!

Some good individual testements from various researchers and disinfo agents and
    some comments from our Bill about project Serpo.

As far as I can discern, only my opinion, Agent Richard Doty reminds me of Agent
    Nick Pope two embedded disinfo agents still doing their work for 'Uncle Sam' and
    QE2 'Lizzie' intel boys and gals ...LOL There are probably others knowingly and
    unknowingly muddying the waters , which only proves to me there is a massive
    UFO cover up.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 19:27.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2015), Gardener (18th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Mirage Men ....radio discussion with film makers about the documentary....

There is one glaring miss , when the host about halfway thru asks about Dulce
    either side of the brake , they seem to say the Dulce fire fight was a recent
    add on to the UFO lore. Not mentioning Phil Schnieder was disclosing it and
    probably murdered for exposing this info back in the early/mid 1990's. Whether
    they dismiss his testimony or just did not know about it they did not say.
    The latter would be odd for any serious film researcher on the subject.

They also mention Dr. David Clarke petitioning to save the UK UFO documents
    like Nick Pope, David Clarke is ingenuous imo .these two don't sound like UFO
    researchers to me but who knows, they are probably just coming at it from the
    opposite angle , so I could be a bit unfair. Though are both skeptics and don't
    believe in ancient astronaut theory or other current UFO memes , which is
    fair enough but keeps it in perspective.

Phil Schneider
    http://projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirage Men.....

Published on 5 Oct 2014

http://www.miragemen.com/

http://www.freedomslips.com

About the guest

Mark Pilkington is a writer, editor and filmmaker. He has written a weekly weird
    science column, Far Out, for the Guardian's Life supplement and has been a
    contributing editor to Fortean Times magazine. He has also written for, among
    others, The Times, the Wire, Arthur, Plan B and has contributed to fiction and non-
    fiction anthologies. He also edits Strange Attractor Journal, which was described in
    the Independent on Sunday as 'a unique and necessary collection of eccentric
    scholarship, weird journalism and obsessive research'.

About the film

UFOs: weapons of mass deception... For over 60 years teams within the US Air
    Force and Intelligence services exploited and manipulated beliefs about UFOs and
    ET visitations as part of their counterintelligence programmes. In doing so they
    spawned a mythology so powerful that it captivated and warped many brilliant
    minds, including several of their own. Now, for the first time, some of those behind
    these operations, and their victims, speak out, revealing a true story that is part
    Manchurian Candidate and part Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 19:10.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Lets see if Jimmy can get anymore out of them....starts aprox 20mins in.
    This seems to be a more relaxed interview with more time than the above
    interview........

Ep.36 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Mirage Men R. Denning M. Pilkington LIVE on air

Published on 16 Mar 2014

Mark Pilkington and Roland Denning are the guest and come on FADE to BLACK to talk
    about their new documentary, Mirage Men...about how the govt OSI agent Richard Doty
    helped drive Paul Bennewitz crazy by lying to him about what he knew about UFOs.
    A stunning true story and a must listen interview...live from London, England.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 19:39.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

2hrs into the fade to Black interview above Mark Pilkington says he was part of the
    John Lundburg Team who made crop circles..Who Richard D Hall concluded were
    funded by British intelligence !!! Mark jokes about it and denies he is working
    for British intelligence as he would but it puts a massive ? on his motives imo.

Mark does later say that he had a UFO sighting of three disc shaped craft, but does
    not accept they were ET's more likely government projects. He is also a journalist
    for Fourtean times.

Talking about deception artists......This is ironic or funny that the film makers may
    not be what they claim ?? The crop circle deception has worked in general, so
    why not get the same characters to do the same with UFO's?

Richard Hall talks about John Lundberg possible links to MI5.

Crop Circles: The Hidden Truth - Part 5

Crop Circles: The Hidden Truth - Part 6

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 22:44.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Linda Moulton Howe Interview, Podcast UFO, 12- 3 -2014 Talking about
    her experiences with Richard Doty for first 20 mins......

Published on 4 Dec 2014

In this show, Linda talks about being promised UFO landing air base footage,
    disinformation, Richard Doty and loud booms, rumbles and earthquake swarms.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 23:14.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Linda Moulton Howe & The Extraterrestrial Reality, 24.04.14

Published on 30 Apr 2014

Linda Moulton Howe presents information about a captured extraterrestrial
    that was kept at a location inside Papoose Mountains just south of the secret
    S4 facility in Nevada.

This YouTube video doesn't exist any more, but I found the audio here:

http://noufors.com/audio/Coast%20to%...%20Reality.mp3

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ChristianSky (4th March 2015), Cidersomerset (17th January 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), kanishk (19th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks Bill , Mark Pilkington seems to have dubious credentials especially after
    listening to the Jimmy Church interview. I'm not sure what to make of him.
    He did not feel right and after admitting to being in John Lundbergs crew,
    who seems to be sponsored by M15 if you follow Richard Halls deductions
    in the vids above. I know deception is riddled thru out the UFO field
    and in general with false flags etc. Mark does say he is a skeptic so
    fair enough I suppose , I can't put my finger on it yet .....LOL

As I said above John Lundbergs team Satan really muddied the crop circle
    phenomenon with the public after it was obvious Doug and Dave could
    not have made so many . Thus copy cat circle makers was an obvious
    intel solution, and Richard Hall show the possible link back to MI5.

So it would make perfect sense for the intel agents to sponsor Mark to
    muddy the UFO waters even more . Which Mark does flatly deny when
    Jimmy Church jokingly asks him. The story is already compromised
    from the original intel op with Richard Dotty , so it will be interesting
    where Mark Pilkington goes from here.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2015 at 23:37.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2015), Gardener (18th January 2015), JRS (18th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is a comprehensive presentation by Linda and she starts off explaining the five
    types of Alien groups that were presented to President Reagan in the early 1980's
    which might explain this....

UFO Ronald Reagan's speech about UFO Alien at UN 1987

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact In The Desert - Linda Moulton Howe - Extraterrestrial Resurrection Technology

Published on 19 Nov 2014

2014 Contact In The Desert Conference
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th January 2015 at 00:15.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (18th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks Bill , Mark Pilkington seems to have dubious credentials especially after
    listening to the Jimmy Church interview. I'm not sure what to make of him.
    He did not feel right and after admitting to being in John Lundbergs crew,
    who seems to be sponsored by M15 if you follow Richard Halls deductions
    in the vids above. I know deception is riddled thru out the UFO field
    and in general with false flags etc. Mark does say he is a skeptic so
    fair enough I suppose , I can't put my finger on it yet .....LOL

As I said above John Lundbergs team Satan really muddied the crop circle
    phenomenon with the public after it was obvious Doug and Dave could
    not have made so many . Thus copy cat circle makers was an obvious
    intel solution, and Richard Hall show the possible link back to MI5.

So it would make perfect sense for the intel agents to sponsor Mark to
    muddy the UFO waters even more . Which Mark does flatly deny when
    Jimmy Church jokingly asks him. The story is already compromised
    from the original intel op with Richard Dotty , so it will be interesting
    where Mark Pilkington goes from here.

I have Mirage Men, and I'm uploading it now. I'll post the link in a few hours' time.

It's actually very well done... though Mark and John are diehard skeptics (and I would say, debunkers). Whether they're paid to be debunkers or not, I can't say — but they might as well be.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (20th January 2015), ChristianSky (4th March 2015), Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Gardener (18th January 2015), JRS (18th January 2015), kanishk (19th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

-------

Here's the full Mirage Men documentary — link valid for 7 days. Highly recommended. (Yours truly features quite a lot in the last 20 minutes )

http://we.tl/AFVBSsAwJe

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2015), Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Gardener (18th January 2015), kanishk (19th January 2015), Limor Wolf (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Default UFO Cover Up Revelations! MJ12 & ET Quarantine - Stanton Friedman & Dark Journalist

UFO Cover Up Revelations: MJ12 & ET Quarantine -
    Stanton Friedman
    Published on Jan 5, 2015

Quote Dark Journalist speaks with legendary
    UFO investigator and Nuclear Physicist,
    Stanton Friedman and expose the UFO
    cover up and unravel the COINTELPRO
    that is spreading disinformation through
    puppet debunkers and dubious movies
    to discredit alien disclosure via covert
    propaganda programs.

Together, they uncover the evidence
    that shows that the Earth may now be
    under an ET QUARANTINE due to its
    warlike stance with the development of
    the Star Wars Defense Systems and
    Secret Space Program. They also
    suggest that warnings from the ET
    visitors may be the reason why NASA
    has virtually dropped all of its Moon
    missions and manned space travel.

Stanton Friedman is the most
    respected author in the field of UFO
    contact and has written the top
    influential books on the subject
    including the ground - breaking 'Top
    Secret - Majic,' about the famous
    Majestic Twelve or MJ12 documents
    that reveal a clandestine government
    program to deny the existence of
    extraterrestrial visitors while reverse-
    engineering their incredibly advanced,
    futuristic technology.

From the secretive, breakaway
    national security state players to the
    stonewalling mainstream corporate
    media gatekeepers, this new Dark
    Journalist episode will shock you with
    its implications of a deep, organized
    plan to hide the reality of advanced,
    interstellar, off-world visitors and the
    tremendous impact they are having
    on our daily lives.

As a bonus, Dark Journalist asks
    Stanton to outline the secret world of
    Donald Howard Menzel, who lived a
    double-life as a famous Harvard
    Astronomer and UFO debunker but
    also as a key member of the hidden
    MJ12 group that handled all UFO
    evidence and technology for
    intelligence purposes. He also reveals
    his favorite UFO cases including the
    Phoenix Lights, Betty Hill, Jesse
    Marcel/Roswell, and more! You don't
    want to miss this one!

Video Total: (111 mins)

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/26943.html
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ChristianSky (4th March 2015), Cidersomerset (20th January 2015), Matt P (20th January 2015), WhiteLove (20th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast