Thread: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    I am gearing up to work with the Disabled using Neurofeedback... is there a site or source that has the entire scale of Hz tones?
    At this site, you will find a large list of Hz tones. However, when you tap on one of those underlined links, you get immediate tone. So, turn down the volume and then click.

Also at the very bottom of the first list is a More link that takes you to an extended list.

http://www.soundsofyouth.com/index.html

To make a long story short, xbm, I have been somewhat studying the solfeggio tones and will share with you what I am learning. This may or may not help your own search.

The links above and below stem from what LeeEllisMusic posted on this thread. Anyone interested in truly helpful information concerning consciousness can tap into these links and watch online seminars and/or purchase books and CDs/DVDs.

The link below is a page that is actually advertising one of the solfeggio CDs, but it has some very interesting information about the solfeggio tones. Again, I turned off the audio while reading. I also want to mention the list of additional web sites that you will find at the right bottom of the linked page below.

http://www.grandsolfeggio.com/
    Last edited by Snowbird; 12th December 2010 at 14:46. Reason: To add info.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Solfeggio tones are beautiful and healthful and I've been involved in related work for over 40 years, so this is not an attack. But some corrections are needed to the cultural 'cladding' that has been wrapped around an interesting modern discovery. Yes 'modern' not ancient.

Drs Horowitz and Puello (and all who follow them) claim that the Solfeggio frequencies are derived from the intervals at the start of each line in Paul the Deacon's Hymn for the Feast of the Nativity of St John the Baptist, decoded into exact numbers via a Cabalistic reading of the Book of Numbers, chapter 7, verses 12-83.

1: That chapter has only 24 verses. So perhaps someone is passing on a misprint - also the division of the Bible into chapters and verses happened way more than 300 years after Paul, who wrote in the 800s AD. These points are not necessarily crucially undermining but illustrate a general woolliness. For more specific stuff read on ...

2: Hertz = cycles per second.
    Seconds were not standardised until the 1600s. The ancient world (Mesopotamia) had the abstract numerical concept for 'second' but no method of actually measuring one. Even the ancient measurement of hours was relative to the light-duration of the particular day, not to an invariable. It was only very recently that anyone would have a hope of tuning to a frequency that is 528 times finer that a second!

2a: Exact frequency calibration of any kind has only become possible since the emergence of electrically governed mechanisms.

3: Dr Puello is said to have discovered the numbers by a systematic Cabalistic system. Now, that's interesting because it can be shown that the three number sets 1-4-7, 2-5-8 and 3-6-9 (with their internal recombinations) can indeed be used to decode ALL number series (except primes) within which 9s have been cast out. Dr Puello's discovery therefore looks to be a special case example of this more general rule ... more an artifact of the process used than an indicator of intrinsic content. (I had already come across these number sets in work on characteristics of all Lucas number series and wished to publish interim findings in my book - Patterns of Eternity. But the publisher said to leave this topic for my next book, which should appear next autumn.)

4: Other woolly stuff that gets quoted ... e.g. that the hymn 'Ut queant laxis' was, for a long time lost, and some un-named 'Church expert' had to be approached about it, and that he became secretive. Perhaps the 'expert' just couldn't be bothered getting into discussion with someone trying to attach a conspiratorial mystery to something has been part of the latin liturgy throughout the 1200+ years since it was written. It can be found on page 1504 of the standard Liber Usualis. We used to sing it during Vespers on June 24 at the theological college where I studied 50 years ago.

It is unnecessary to try to validate an interesting modern discovery, such as the Solfeggio is, by calling it ancient and dressing it up in Emperor's clothes. It gives sceptical rationalists an excuse to rubbish work based on it, which is a very great pity.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

KosmicKat (7th March 2011), norman (25th December 2010), StephenW11UK (25th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Ok 'Whatever" I was only trying to pass on something that appeared to be of benefit to others...and you app[ear to know a lot more than sill old me... no offense taken..have a great day

5. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

mrmalco , thanks for your insight , good to see more precise information re: solfeggio I posted some sites for perusal as there's a lot of interest in the potential health benefits , though as noted there's alot of other padding that comes with it hence the need for sifting and sorting ,

I look forward to your future posts ( and welcome to Avalon )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

mrmalco (25th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

LeeEllisMusic, I hope before very long at all to be writing to thank you, from lived experience, for the wondrous site your link takes one to.
    Last edited by StephenW11UK; 25th December 2010 at 18:06. Reason: not directed to the right person

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

mrmalco, I do appreciate it when I'm offered what seems like information I can rely on to help me separate the wheat from the chaff in the writings of, especially respected, researchers.
    Last edited by StephenW11UK; 25th December 2010 at 18:01. Reason: didn't realise how to direct it to the particular one commenting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

mrmalco (25th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

11:11 Update: The Hidden Seventh Solfeggio Tone
    Reader and follower, Ashyzeebra, commented on a recent posting and came up with an incredible find. Ashy reminded me of the secret Solfeggio frequencies. For those unfamiliar, the Ancient Solfeggio frequencies were intoned by monks during Gregorian chants. Certain frequencies during chants would activate certain healing or transformative energies to the audience.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
    RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
    MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
    FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
    SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
    LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

Ashy mentioned in particular, MI (528 Hz) activates transformation and miracles. Since entering the final wave of the Galactic Underworld, we are already noticing incredible change and transformation, the shedding of useless relationships, broken toys and all the dead matter called "the pain-body". I would highly recommend a good Gregorian Chant CD or MP3 album and meditate with it on a regular basis. For those short on time to chillax to some church monks, download a Tone Generator program (just google it), program the above frequencies and listen to each tone for about a minute.

I believe there is something more, however. It never sat well with me that there are only 6 Solfeggio frequencies. The Mayan Calendar uses a 13:20 matrix (13 moons/base-20 count) within a 7:9 matrix (7 days/9 underworlds) each with a distinct creative vibration, would it not follow that there are certain frequencies that harmonize with each day as well?

I believe part of the 11:11 activation code is a revelation of a hidden Solfeggio frequency:

XI (or SI) - 1111 Hz - Inceptive Supreme Manifestation

It makes sense that 1111 would be the final Solfegio frequency. XI is a sound that originated in ancient Greek and Latin languages. These languages migrated into Europe and one particular linguistic branch became Spanish, Portugese, Italian and other "Rome-ance/Romance" (akin to the classic Roman) languages. "XI" became "SI" which means 'yes'. The awakened consciousness that finally says "Yes" to God and sheds the limited human ego becomes the inception source of unlimited supreme co-creation/manifestation.

1111 is the eternal YES. 1111 is Inception. 1111 is the call for spiritual exodus.

No need to wait for ancient astronauts, angels, aliens, Jesus, the government, or whomever, to save you. You are more than spiritually advanced enough and capable enough to save yourself. If you weren't, then you would be living in this age, right NOW. Every era, every minute that has ever existed counts for something. And every era and every minute ARE the End Times...if you are ready to choose Yes. Yes is the activation code for those who ready, who have no fear and are really tired of playing the ****ing karmic wheel game and are eager to get outta here. The Mayan Calendar is a roadmap, a 16.4+ billion year timeline from single cell to starchild. However the Mayan Calender won't turn you into a starchild for you. It is just a map, not a Nintendo cheat code. You have to activate yourself. Hopefully, the 11:11 signal and its matching harmonic are ways to assist you toward that goal. (from http://betterthanchicken.blogspot.com/ )

==============================================

there them copied info ends and i begin:
    it misses a lot
    *+ 963Hz & 963Hz
    so
    1111Hz carrier frequency leads to a 2Hz delta pattern
    is it the end no:
    earth frequency is rising
    and has been we are from 7.83('82) to to now 10.+(11) aka in the 1111 going upwards to 13
    13 Fibonacci 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13
    13=breaching the veil
    where does the range of vibratory spectrum ends ? for 3d.
    time, and conscious vibrations accelerate at even faster speed than in 2010.
    time speeds up in teh same spacetime,
    hz / vibe / freq
    1111 also the intent realisation sequence.
    in a speeding uptime spacetime, compressed Hz
    1+1=3
    -+-
    ENA
    energetic.neutral.atom
    rest you think about and digest a bit than gimme some input back.

greets RA ACR CRYPTO MEISTER 1

some Hz and related chakra's to work on.
    before you can master 1111

174Hz

285Hz

369Hz
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=LG3wX...eature=related

396Hz
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=IJUu-...eature=related

417Hz
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3L0H1...eature=related

528Hz

693Hz

852Hz

936Hz

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3h2mJnvRbZ8

963Hz
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=c53-GQzlhQE

369hz 693hz 936hz Combined
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Bg494ZBSI4
    1+1=3 3+3=9

also the other side and deeper parts:
    1 is a magical number: a number of wholeness, unity, and new beginnings. 1 tends to primarily be associated with pure, positive energy! Consider what 1111 means in terms of the amplification of this energy!

In addition, for those Lightworkers participating in the collective movement toward expanded consciousness and the creation of a civilization based on unity and love, 11:11 cannot help but create within us an anticipation and hope for the triple date Stargate of 11:11:11. This date, along with the 10-10-10 Stargate we just experienced, and the 12:12:12 Stargate two years from now, are enormously powerful points at which our cultural and energetic templates may jump to new, more expansive and love filled versions; tipping points in reality!

Within the vibration and sequence of the number eleven and the 11:11:11 Gateway lives a de-light-full smorgasbord of experiences. Each experience is designed to offer food for thought through a maze of learning. Tasting new energies seems wonderful to those that seek the thrill ride of enlightenment. Tools for transformation are not always what they seem as one stumbles through the lightless Light to find a friendly shade of gray.

11:11:11 in all of its glory is an Initiation beyond what can be seen and felt. It demands 100% of your attention as it makes its way through your veins and life. Within it lives bio-chemical encodings that house a dormant DNA configuration that awakens. All gates of 11:11:11 depart at the same time sequence since linear time is neither here nor there. Even though certain aspects of the 11:11:11 encodings place themselves at the top of the super luminary chain of events, all layers of the 11 are seen and felt through time sequences of earthly incarnations.

11:11:11 becomes the essence of 33 in 2011. The holy trinity is activated within the tetrahedron (3 sided pyramid) in the DNA. This number offers an opportunity to connect with highly evolved spiritual beings/masters/angels/Christ. The trinity is the holiness within all choices. Within this number one is not allowed to straddle the razor blade fence of indecision. Connection with the wisdom of the Over-soul and seeing the sacredness in all of your choices. no matter what the outcome stay the path of honor in all situations.

~ Chakra Tuners ~
    arbitrary system
    Crown - 493.883 - B http://sourcevibrations.com/media/B_-_Qoph.mp3
    Third Eye - 440.000Hz - A http://sourcevibrations.com/media/A_-_Tav.mp3
    Throat - 415.305Hz - G http://sourcevibrations.com/media/G_-_Nun.mp3
    Heart - 369.996Hz - F http://sourcevibrations.com/media/F_-_Yod.mp3
    Solar Plexus - 329.628Hz - E http://sourcevibrations.com/members/.../E_-_Aleph.mp3
    Sacral - 293.665Hz - D http://sourcevibrations.com/media/D_-_Resh.mp3
    Root -261.626Hz -C http://sourcevibrations.com/members/...a/C_-_Shin.mp3

ps i dont advice single a binaural tone

Great things will come to us from this point in timespace soon makin it spacetime .

God bless the planet and all beings on it.

Namaste
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 7th March 2011 at 14:51. Reason: adding ,

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

777 (7th March 2011), Amenjo (7th March 2011), Annacarl (8th March 2011), astrid (8th March 2011), Belle (7th March 2011), dukes4monny (23rd March 2011), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2011), KosmicKat (7th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

My thanks particularly to MrMalco and Rakmeister for their contributions above: one of the things I am intrigued by, and trying to better understand is the visceral power of the music we make ourselves. It seems to me that there is something wrong with our society now - I can't remember the last time I heard a workman, or even just someone walking down the street whistling.

13. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Funny, Kosmickat, I teach my apprentices to sing in order to bring out their master skills. The ones who think I'm crazy, well, they go on to be workmen. But the ones who understand become the master craftsman!

Reikmaster - excellent post. The 936 Hz vid made a little soft pop in the center of my forehead!

There's hope for us yet.

14. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses.
    The problem I have with this is that the statement has no evidence in the real world.

Quote believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings
    Believed by whom, why did they believe it?

Where is the evidence that this is true?

15. Link to Post #51
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Quote The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses.
    The problem I have with this is that the statement has no evidence in the real world.

Quote believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings
    Believed by whom, why did they believe it?

Where is the evidence that this is true?
    it begins with
    1i have a problem. :: well work on it ( "the real world". im not even touching that)
    2no evidence :: you want writen/data presented as proof, im sure there is enough that can be seen as evidence direct and indirect.
    3whom :: google it
    4why :: google it and use your common sense
    5where :: refrencing to your opening point 1 and than direct to 2. than it comes to what you define spiritual, and ones own ableness to connect with self, beside willingness

geese. your indeed icecold. but that your name hehe
    maybe experience/try the range where the so called preclaimed tones come from, minus the the masses. you wont get that effect singular.

the bigger picture, has not a single answer nor 1 thruth.

i guess you would need proof if i says the talked about in thead linked below also requires proof or a link between.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...786#post169786

RA
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 8th March 2011 at 23:41. Reason: adding link

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I would ask Frank Samuel if you "see" him.
    He posted screeds here on these frequencies they saved his life.

I dont know how to find them but they are here.
    The thred went on for many months.
    He investigate the healing energies thoroughly.

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. Link to Post #53
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ality-Part-Two

There you go

its amazing what you will find here
    I havent studied this.
    Its obviously good to have fresh input obviously

Regards Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 8th March 2011 at 20:32.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

RAKMEiSTER (8th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3