+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html

I have all of the harmonics for download if you want them.
    All harmonics
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qiizyy...0852%20963.flv

174HZ Foundation
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/myyy3z...Foundation.flv

285hz Quantum cognition
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wnw0xx...0Cognition.flv

396HZ liberation from fear
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/gjojzm...rom%20Fear.flv

417hz Transmutation
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymmdqc...nsmutation.flv

528hz miricles2...this is a wav file not flv like the rest
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0pn8oe..._000000836.wav

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

delaware (8th March 2011), Icecold (7th March 2011), irishspirit (25th October 2010), Lancelot (19th September 2015), shadowstalker (26th October 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Re: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Dr. Horowitz is back in the saddle again... he eludes to the MAGI of ancient times, the possibility of the alchemy natural forces being ET knowledge... you gotta see this...

Last edited by Richard; 21st October 2010 at 16:11.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

delaware (8th March 2011), rhythm (15th December 2010), shadowstalker (26th October 2010), Snowbird (11th December 2010), StephenW11UK (24th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

More on Solfeggio
    http://soundsofwonder.com/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeEllisMusic For This Post:

delaware (8th March 2011), shadowstalker (26th October 2010)

7. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Hildegard von bingen- O vis aeternitatis- Cantides of Ectasy sequantia- Chants de l'extase

HERE IS ONE EXEMPLE OF ONE OF THOSE «SPECIAL» HEALING CHANTS............... FROM A MEDIEVAL GERMAN NUN , Saint HILDEGARD FOM BINGEN. SEE THE INFO ON HER LIFE. SHE COULD SEE INSIDE THE BODY OF PEOPLE. SHE HAD 3 VISION. WROTE MUSIC, POETRY AND LOTS OF BOOKS ABOUT DIFFERENT THEMES theological, botanical and medicinal texts, did brilliant miniature Illuminations...she was also a HEALER...cured the blind etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_of_Bingen

From her Visions..............

«11. The last days and the fall of Antichrist

This is the vision that won Hildegard her greatest celebrity as a prophet. Although she draws on earlier apocalyptic scenarios, notably that of the tenth-century monk Adso, the seer adds powerful imagery of her own. Her three principal themes are (a) the "five ferocious epochs" to come; (b) the career of Antichrist; and (c) the rape and recovery of the church.

The upper left panel of the miniature depicts five beasts that symbolize future epochs of world history: a fiery dog, a yellow lion, a pale horse, a black pig and a grey wolf. Each of these animals suggests the temperament of villainous rulers to come. In the Liber divinorum operum, vision III.10, the description of these eras is considerably expanded, and ages of justice and reformation are posited in between the ages of misrule. All the beasts appear in the North, since they belong to Satan's kingdom; but no term is set to their rule. Hildegard says only that the world is now in its seventh age, "approaching the end of time." This is a conventional view, however, which has nothing to do with her symbolism of the beasts. In the sixth age of the world Christ was incarnate, just as on the sixth day Adam was created. The seventh age is a "sabbath," which may be indefinitely prolonged. One apocalyptic sign, however, is the fact that Hildegard herself prophesies. God has called her because his duly appointed authorities now languish in idleness, and the world order is showing signs of decrepitude.

The approaching Antichrist is represented as a parodic inversion of Christ. Born of a harlot who feigns that she is a virgin, he will be wholly possessed by the devil from his mother's womb and trained by her in the magical arts. Through preaching and false miracles, even the feigned resurrection of the dead, he will make many converts; finally he himself will simulate death and resurrection and promulgate his own scriptures. As Hildegard emphasizes Christ's virginity throughout the Scivias, she also stresses the Antichrist's lawless sexuality. Not only is he a child of fornication, but he himself will reject continence and all other forms of self-denial. For a time he will he opposed by the "two witnesses," Enoch and Elijah, whom God is reserving in heaven for the last times, but eventually they will suffer martyrdom for the faith.

The most daring part of the vision concerns the Antichrist's rape and bloody violation of the church, depicted in the lower panel of the miniature. Her private parts now become visible, with the monstrous head of the Antichrist appearing in place of her genitals, for he is both her son and her seducer. As Satan corrupted Eve, so will the son of perdition attempt to corrupt the virgin Ecclesia. But Christ's bride will emerge triumphant, though bruised, bloodied and in large part deceived by his wiles. After enduring persecution and martyrdom, she will be vindicated by her heavenly Bridegroom (upper right panel) and united to him in marriage. Scatology and eschatology merge as the Antichrist, self-exalted on a mountain of excrement, is struck down by a thunderbolt from on high.

12. The last judgement, the new heaven and the new earth

At an unspecified time after the fall of Antichrist, the last judgement with its terrors will come to pass and history will have ended. In Hildegard's vision there are no surprises in the judgement: Good and evil are plainly manifest in the forms of the newly awakened dead. Sentence is passed on the reprobate without appeal, and unbelievers are not even allowed to stand trial, for they are damned in advance. The saints, on the other hand, receive bliss and glory from Christ, who comes in majesty on the clouds of heaven, yet with his wounds still open from the cross.

As the Son of Man sits in judgement, all creation is "shaken by dire convulsions" in which the elements are purged of mortality. Hildegard sees a "black skin" peeled away from them, recalling her image of the newly baptized in II.3. There follows a chillingly Platonic vision of permanence: In the new heaven, sun, moon and stars will stand motionless, and on the new earth shall be fire without heat, air without density, a sea without waves. The vision ends on a note of everlasting stasis: "And so there was no night, but day. And it was finish.»
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an adolescent, Hildegard took vows to live according to the Benedictine Rule, and, over time, other young women joined: a small community of Benedictine nuns then lived under the auspices of the male monastery. Into her well-ordered life, Wisdom intervened. From her earliest childhood (she once said it was from the time she was in her mother’s womb), Hildegard had experienced visions: the cosmos in the form of a multi-layered egg, Christ encircled with rings of fiery gold, the Virgin crowning a tree filled with women singing. She saw them in detail as to form and color. They were startling and bewildering, fearsome even, but she never told anyone about them. As she grew into adulthood, Hildegard’s visions were accompanied by a voice that interpreted the visions and demanded that she “write down” what she “saw and heard.” Hildegard identified the voice as the Voice of Wisdom. Yet, in answer to a letter from some monks, Hildegard identified herself as “a poor little figure of a woman” (ego paupercula feminea forma). As to the authority she could claim for these visions, it was God Himself, supported by the Voice of Wisdom—that clearly female form who describes herself again and again in what are often called the apocryphal books of the Old Testament. Hildegard grew ill from the conflict. Wisdom had set herself a tabernacle in Hildegard and would not be denied.

http://www.scholaantiqua.net/hildegard.htm

http://www.videodetective.com/movie_.../P00265783.htm
    Last edited by MariaDine; 21st October 2010 at 17:21.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

delaware (8th March 2011), NancyV (7th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

These sites might be very handy for using the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

http://www.soundsofyouth.com/index.html

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks for posting the extra links, some good stuff there and have bookmarked some of the inks.

I have had a little program called brain wave generator for many years and if you Google it it should still be available

The harmonics for the DNA repair is the 528hz.
    I did find 1 of my downloads isn't working last night and I will fix that today... if any of the links for the harmonics in my post don't work let me know so I can go to mediafire and fix it.

Thank water video was great, I got info about25yrs ago about charging water, you can also release into water, and loved when Mr. Emoto did his photo's of thoughts and sounds on water.. we just need to remember also that we are made up mainly of water.
    Lita
    Last edited by Lita; 22nd October 2010 at 01:27. Reason: missed something out

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lita For This Post:

delaware (8th March 2011), NancyV (7th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

would like to find a download for a software based solfregio frequency generator so i can use it to run through an impeded piezo speaker in an orgone device

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Im have the brain wave generator software but don't think it the solfregio frequency generator.. if you want it let me know and I can put it up on mediafire for you.. sounds good what you want to do.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

can imagine the vibration amplified through the use of crystals I guess that would make it an orgone resonater

thanks Lita

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi bluestflame, here it is for you, not sure if it has been updated but you can mess around with it.
    I wish I knew how to do some of the things you talk about, sounds good using it with crystals, I did a large crystal grid on the living room floor and put sound through it while I got inside of it... that was great but would love to learn more..lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/66gggq...ak/bwgen31.exe

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just listened to that Nun video, oh wow that was great, amazing with headphones..lol....

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

thanks Lita , am experimenting with different ideas and combinations , am very sensative to energies so am able to observe the effectiveness of different combinations , working with using specific healing herbs , with the crystals , copper silver ,
    I think i need to upload a more "laid out" synthesis of me experemints and findings observations so others can get some ideas

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I'm energy sensitive as well, have worked with crystals a lot, I also cut stones and make jewelry, have faceted a few crystals especially battered about crystals, have restored them, have even had stones, well a blue topaz that wouldn't cut until I got the right pattern for it.. same with a piece of Lapis,.

It would be good to read about what your doing.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Found more of these so put all of them on a webpage so they can be all together.

http://mastersynergy.webs.com/apps/videos/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lita For This Post:

FearNot (14th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

downloaded a solfeggio bliss generator program , currently have it running in the range from 527 to 533 in a sinewave pattern and a base frequency of 174 , just woke up , slept better ...bonus

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    would like to find a download for a software based solfregio frequency generator so i can use it to run through an impeded piezo speaker in an orgone device
    how would you like to make ridiculously powerful orgone devices?

Think 'aluminum powder impregnated pyramids'.

Search word on forum: Electret

Be careful what you ask for. You may get it.

A normal orgone device is passive and in that, still very potent.. THIS...is like a fire hose, in comparison. Hence, the warning.

edit: You will need to know to turn it off. To turn it off, wrap it tightly in clean aluminum foil. This is very important to remember. That sort of device is like a self running out of control scalar chainsaw, with no power switch. Don't ever play with one without the foil around needed to shut it down.

No one has ever made one before as an electret, and that will certainly be a tipping point. You may have to smash the thing. The aluminum foil may not short it out -enough. The only thing that is ever likely to be effective is the aluminum foil, so if that does not work, smash the thing apart. I hope you are getting this......I'm talking about stepping out well beyond the toy stage.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd October 2010 at 21:38.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (24th October 2010)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I "get" the mixing of metals does things , the addition of water if somehow there's a flow ,copper and water enhance the etheric conductivity

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

How to Make an Electret
    the Device That Permanently Maintains an Electric Charge

http://www.only1egg-productions.org/.../Electret.html

I like the fact it employs wax , rather than synthetic resin

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

having trouble getting and downloading solfeggio bliss generator program.. ..can you tell me where you got it..

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The reason I mention search here on the forum, is then you get my bits on the why. The article you found on electrets is a very good one, though. I recall it being the best and first in a search for electrets, IIRC.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th October 2010 at 04:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast