Thread: QEG Germany has achieved resonance

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Default Re: QEG Germany has achieved resonance

Here's another common example of power factor correction -- adding capacitors to the underside of a CPU socket on several of the leads, in order to correct power factor and thus minimize heat loss and improve signal quality.
    Each of those couple dozen tiny black boxes with silver end-caps are capacitors. The main CPU is on the other side of the board.

The big metal plate is needed to provide a physically solid base for the potentially heavy heat sink attached to the CPU on the other side of the board.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th June 2014 at 20:25.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (15th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Which, in the basic facts, if you wish to use that word....makes your position, patently ludicrous.

Thus, the 'way' that you demand things be done... means either you are illiterate of the realities, or you 'shill the line'. (hold the line and mind for the given control matrix, either for pay of some sort, or you do their dirty work without even knowing it)
    Either this QEG effort is genuine, or it is a sham (simplifying a bit here, perhaps.)

If it is genuine, then, yes, if they told us, they'd have to kill us (or more realistically, get either themselves, or us, or both, killed or otherwise "firmly" dealt with.)

If it is a sham, as myself and some others above suspect, then our asking for a real explanation is essentially our way of saying that this sounds like B.S. to us, a distraction from real efforts and the real physics ... a distraction tolerated ("let it happen") if not out right created ("make it happen") by the bastards in power to discredit, divide and (that word again) distract anyone interested in these efforts.
    I believe the main problem with the QEG project is ignorance and ego; I haven't perceived any intentional foul play.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

onawah (15th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (14th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

I read QEG's documents that they first released and the Tesla patent that they cited as inspiration had no implications of overunity operation. It is as stated a device that provides a stable A.C. signal that is unaffected by a piston driven motor/generator in which the operation of is affected by variances in the power stroke e.g. a steam engine in which the steam pressure has pressure variablitie.
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 14th June 2014 at 22:00.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

onawah (15th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Clear. concrete and scientific explanations are not forthcoming from the QEG Team
    Only unsubstantiated claims, supported by shabby and half-articulated, unscientific arguments.

Examples, from Brian Kelly:
    + I was aware of Fix the World and the dream of their first project becoming a reality by open sourcing a free energy device and gifting it to humanity. Here, they would donate the finished QEG to the local impoverished village of Aouchtam to generate the power to pump the village water well. This was being made possible by over 600 members of the public generously donating funds through the crowd funding structure

+ WE REACHED OVERUNITY!!!!! On 17th May 2014 in Morocco they reached 6 times overunity, which basically meant that the machine was capable of putting out six times more than than that which was coming in, and this figure has now risen to 33 times overunity!!!!Thus FREE ENERGY IS HERE!

+ We need to build a transverter (which is already being built) to convert and withdraw the enormous power that is already in the core. We will be completing this phase in the UK at a private build and will opensource the results.

==
    > http://briankellysblog.blogspot.hk/

So there you have it - 600 people who read BK's good hearted nonsense gave money to take this sham to where it sits now. And they are making big claims and asking for more.

We have been here before about one year ago with the wild claims of OPPT:
    "Five billion of 'your value' can be accessed through the banks"
    "All the banks have been foreclosed upon"

And so this strongly suggests that QEG is nothing more than: This year's sham/scam from this unreliable group.

Until I see MUCH stronger evidence, this is the only conclusion I am comfortable with.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 14th June 2014 at 22:43.

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Let me first say I really wanted the QEG to prove itself.
    Most here can admit its not that over unity(free energy) is impossible.
    It's more of a question, who will get it first and to the people.

That being said I truly believed James had something here.
    Why would anyone work so hard and drag so many in on a device that
    can't prove itself. I know a con artist might.
    I still don't want to believe that's the case here.

If I had only one question for James it would be: What happened to the 9300
    Wat prototype you had before leaving for Taiwan ?

James states he had a respectable output from his prototype in the US.
    Here you can here it for yourself at the 20 min. mark. WT #^*%

9. Link to Post #26
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Actually, I agree with you : James does not seem like a con-artist.

But he may be someone who (inexplicably) believes in Junk Science.

There is no question, that the device, and its merits have been massively over-promoted.
    Which is where the sham elements come in.

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Their history of trying to integrate with the mass of humanity at the wrong time in their development.
    The psychological warfare is part in the path of the the new that wants to crack in to this reality,
    it is helping us to ignore, overgrow, mature and it was never easy.
    Let the demon unleashed, our win must be thorough.

And we don't actually know the "right" time of the development of anyone

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank the heavens for the mystery of grace and creation. Sometimes "rules" apply but not always ....and paradox would have it that even the truest amongst us will contradict themselves.

I pity the poor souls who know not the sweetness of that which sometimes gets lost in translation.

What about the "intent" of those who are testing? Remember the cold fusion experiments by Dr. Bockris at Texas A & M?

I wouldn't want to live in a purely mechanized world where the power of love would not be an x factor for surely that would be a world where time would be terminal and there would be no need to evolve the forces of our will
    Last edited by annacherie; 15th June 2014 at 06:13.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Bob (15th June 2014), Firinn (15th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #29
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Our existing energy systems do not require "the right attitude" and a good day, to power what we use.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    Our existing energy systems do not require "the right attitude" and a good day, to power what we use.
    Very true, as is the fact that the existing systems are not over unity.
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

15. Link to Post #31
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Haha.
    That seems like you are tiptoeing into the world of Magical thinking.

You really don't need to go there to talk about Free Energy:
    http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/...howtopic=19117

16. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

There is no question, that the device, and its merits have been massively over-promoted.
    This has crossed my mind as well. What bothers me most is why would
    someone put so much energy and time into something that wasn't promising.
    Even if the QEG was only capable of 2kw it would be worthy to promote to the world.
    So let's hope James didn't put the cart before the horse here and promote a device
    on false findings. It also occurred to me we could be looking at psychological warfare.

This would be a great time for Witts to get off there high horse
    and disclose to the world how there generator works.

17. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    Thank the heavens for the mystery of grace and creation. Sometimes "rules" apply but not always ....and paradox would have it that even the truest amongst us will contradict themselves.

I pity the poor souls who know not the sweetness of that which sometimes gets lost in translation.

What about the "intent" of those who are testing? Remember the cold fusion experiments by Dr. Bockris at Texas A & M?

I wouldn't want to live in a purely mechanized world where the power of love would not be an x factor for surely that would be a world where time would be terminal and there would be no need to evolve the forces of our will
    Hi Anna

I chose your post to reply to in this thread.

I won't debate the merits or not of this mechanical concept in the QEG dynamic. BUT I feel your post is highly relevant.

I tend to look for patterns of micro and macro in the challenges being placed before consciousness, and to see how consciousness approaches the opportunity to grow, and what "button" is needed to get one's particular identity to "respond".

My feeling is when we can solve the micro, the macro's solution will be at hand, and there will not be a necessity for more of that particular type of "challenge" to be solved, as the lesson would be accomplished. To see if "wisdom" will be applied, (lessons learned and applied skillfully) well as they say, we shall see.

I found this link to be particularly supportive and in a very nice way, helps to allow for focus and perspective -
    http://www.theshuuk.com/think-sidewa...and-a-bicycle/

IT'S all about believing to take the first step to get on and "ride that bicycle".

I'll copy some of the text here from that link for I feel it's relevance -

" [..] He had only been on a bike without training wheels twice before and both resulted in a lot of falling over and tears. This weekend we gave it another shot with my 9 year old riding ahead. I thought seeing his brother in action would make him try harder. We started out really shaky.

"Basically it was me holding him up and keeping him from falling over. About 15 minutes into it and what seemed like a really far distance from where we started, the whining and crying began. He kept telling me it was too hard and that he couldn’t do it and that he wanted to go home. Can you blame him? He couldn’t balance and every time I let go he tipped over – ouch!

"I had spent the morning listening to Jim Rohn audio books while folding laundry and all the self-help talk about choosing to succeed was in my head so in a desperate attempt to not have to carry the little bike back to the parking lot I leaned down and told Ari this:

“Ari, if it’s one thing I know about you it’s that you can do anything you want. You are just awesome that way. I think you are choosing to not be able to ride the bike and making it harder than it is. I bet if you chose to ride this bike you would do it easily. What do you say you choose to ride this bike like a rock star?”

"I didn’t actually think it would work but I was desperate.

"He nodded his little head shoved in that big helmet, balanced the bike and started to ride.

"I am not kidding you when I tell you that he literally just started riding. What a transformation.

"In that moment, something clicked and he decided he could do it.

"He went from whining and tipping over every time I let go to biking around the park without help.

"He rode, by himself, the entire way back to the parking lot. Ari, at age 5, decided something was possible and made it happen.

"I was practically in tears watching him ride his bike yelling wee. I wasn’t in tears from pride, although I was definitely a proud mom in that moment, I was in tears because lately I feel like I’ve struggled in the area of belief.

"I got into a hole where my belief is that everything is hard and that I have to struggle to make things happen.

"My dreams got a little bit smaller.

"I bet you’ve felt that way, too. Ari made me realize that the problem wasn’t my actions.

"It was that my limiting beliefs were driving small actions.

"So, no wonder I wasn’t getting any of the results I wanted.

"After seeing Ari change his mind and his actions to align with his beliefs I kind of felt like a jerk. I mean, if my 5 year old can do it what’s holding me back?"

Thanks for your post and view on this QEG lesson.

-- Bob

18. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes....from the simplest of tasks to the sublime....Certainly Dr. Bockris' work in cold fusion was held to high standards of scientific rigor .

"The specific nature of the biofield is supported by experiments on human biofield .... The prosecution of Dr. Bockris started after these results became known. ... the low temperature nuclear reaction might have been induced by the human intent"

The following are but a few examples of how the biofield can interfere with other physical fields through mere intent of specially gifted, and in some cases regular, individuals.

• Interference with weak (internuclear) forces:
    - speeding up and slowing down the rate of americium 241Am nuclear decay [10]
    - stimulation of low temperature nuclear transmutation of lead into gold (see below in this article)
    • Interference with electromagnetic fields:
    - rotation of the plane of polarization of a polarized laser beam by 30 ang.min.[11] and 7° ang.[12]
    - induction of a temporary peak in the Raman spectrum of tap water at 2200 1/cm [13]
    - temporary changes in the microstructure of water as observed through scattering of laser beam l=632.8 nm at various angles [14]
    - deviation of the electrical resistance of a thermostabilized thermoresistor [15]
    - increase of adsorption and dispersion of a monochromatic laser radiation (l=10.6 mm and 4 mm) by air, nitrogen and carbon dioxide [15]
    - deviation of UV adsorption spectra of DNA water solution in the area of 220- 280 nm three independent observations [17, 18, 19]
    - induction of a periodic electrical signal from a piezoelectric sensor [20]
    - induction of a pulse magnetic field (100nT and up to 27x106 nT), [21] rotation of a compasses needle [21, 22]
    • Interference with the gravitation field:
    - moving the plate of an encased precise analytical balance equivalent to 100 mg force [21]
    • Interference with performance of man-made devices:
    - predetermined deviation from randomness of various random number generators (this study has been conducted in at least two highly credible scientific laboratories in the US showing the probability of randomness p<10 -13power) [23, 24]
    - increase of the concentration of dislocations (missing atoms in microcrystalline structure) in "metal bending" experiments with local increase of surface (Vickers) hardness [25]

http://www.whps.com/misaha/alternative.html
    Last edited by annacherie; 15th June 2014 at 21:27.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Bob (15th June 2014), Firinn (16th June 2014)

20. Link to Post #35
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)

This has crossed my mind as well. What bothers me most is why would
    someone put so much energy and time into something that wasn't promising.
    Even if the QEG was only capable of 2kw it would be worthy to promote to the world.
    So let's hope James didn't put the cart before the horse here and promote a device
    on false findings. It also occurred to me we could be looking at psychological warfare.

This would be a great time for Witts to get off there high horse
    and disclose to the world how there generator works.
    Why?
    They are getting some "traction" in their promotional efforts, and hope that will grow.
    I understand that Hopegirl has already collected over $100,000 in donations - not bad for 6 months work.

It may be the only one of her efforts that is working, but I suppose it will get tougher now - with no progress.

It will be interesting to see where her next "pivot" takes her.

Remember the QEG is a pivot already, from the earlier pivots of:
    + UCC filings to foreclose on banks (failed)
    + First set of Courtesy notice docs (failed)
    + "$5 Billion for everyone on the planet" thru OPPT (failed)
    + First set of Bank docs to "access your value" (failed)
    + Second set of Bank docs to "access your value" (failed)
    ===
    MORE here: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/view...php?f=6&t=9038

Along the way, the OPPT-ers collected various donations from naive dupes, enough to keep going.
    (BTW, nowhere have they acknowledged and explained honestly ANY of the multiple failures - this is something that I find intensely irritating ! I would happily donate $5, 10, 25, or more for a good video from one of the insiders, making a full, honest, and in-depth confession of how and why they got it so wrong, so often. It might clear the air, in a way that is really necessary to move on to something that is real and workable. But I am not expecting this.)

Hopegirl latched onto this group, because she saw they were gullible enough to fall for here Fix-the-World fantasies.

If anyone thinks I am telling the story wrongly, it would be interesting to see a different take on this story.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 15th June 2014 at 21:43.

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Haha.
    That seems like you are tiptoeing into the world of Magical thinking.

You really don't need to go there to talk about Free Energy:
    http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/...howtopic=19117
    The fact I stated can seem to you however you wish.

An observation... Project Avalon, where science and spirituallity meet... for some at least
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Firinn For This Post:

annacherie (16th June 2014), Bob (15th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #37
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Firinn,
    Do you also find it easy to ignore the multiple failures of the OPPT/QEG team?

As a practical guy, I find that "track record matters".
    Where "spirituality" is used as an excuse from denying the importance of both the Right and Left brain, I think you are headed for trouble.

If you want to back a Free Energy device, I suggest you may have a better chance with Cold Fusion:

With all the attention given to a (likely) scam like QEG,
    It surprises me that some real Free Energy news has been ignored:

Free Energy and LENR - Here come the really serious investors

It seems that some Free Energy devices may getting set to move out of the garage and into the factory - and everyday reality.

That's the conclusion I came to when I heard that an established industrial-oriented private equity investor has bought out the scientist, Rossi, who invented the E-Cat. The investor is called Tom Darden, and here's what Forbes says about him:

:

Mr.Darden is the Chief Executive Officer of Cherokee Investment Partners, a private equity fund that invests in brownfields. Cherokee made its first brownfield investment in 1990 and has since raised five funds: $50 million in 1996, $250 million in 1999, $620 million in 2003 and $1.4 billion in 2006. Beginning in 1984, Mr. Darden served for 16 years as the Chairman of Cherokee Sanford Group, a brick manufacturing and soil remediation company. From 1981 to 1983, he was a consultant with Bain & Company in Boston. From 1977 to 1978, he worked as an environmental planner for the Korea Institute of Science and Technology in Seoul, where he was a Henry Luce Foundation Scholar.

I heard about the transaction on Sterling Allen's latest podcast for the Rense network:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/fre.../hr1061214.mp3

Here's more on the transaction:

A North Carolina based company called Industrial Heat LLC has come out and admitted that it now owns Andrea Rossi’s ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology. Industrial Heat has put out a press release in which it confirmed rumors that it had spent $11 million to purchase Rossi’s device.

The press release also confirmed speculation that Tom Darden of Cherokee Investment Partners a North Carolina equity fund is a principal investor in Industrial heat. It stated that one of Darden’s associates J.T. Vaughn is the manager of Industrial Heat LLC. Industrial Heat LLC is based in the Research Triangle region around Raleigh, North Carolina where many technology companies have operations. Cherokee’s website describes Vaughn as a Senior Analyst at the firm.
    ==
    > http://coldfusion3.com/blog/it%E2%80...enr-technology

What's LENR / Cold Fusion ?:
    LENR stands for Low Energy Nuclear Reactions — and refers to the phenomenon where anomalous amounts of heat are created when certain metals (e.g. nickel, palladium) absorb hydrogen or deuterium and an external stimulus such as heat or an electric current is applied. The reaction takes place at relatively low temperature and sometimes results in transmutation of elements as well as the production of heat. Either no strong radiation is produced or it is absorbed locally. The waste products are not radioactive. This phenomenon is also referred to as Cold Fusion, LANR (lattice assisted nuclear reaction), as well as other terms.
    ==
    > http://www.e-catworld.com/what-is-lenr/
    Last edited by GuyFox; 15th June 2014 at 22:53.

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Firinn,
    Do you also find it easy to ignore the multiple failures of the OPPT/QEG team?

As a practical guy, I find that "track record matters".
    Where "spirituality" is used as an excuse from denying the importance of both the Right and Left brain, I think you are headed for trouble.

If you want to back a Free Energy device, I suggest you may have a better chance with Cold Fusion:
    GuyFox,

The presuppositions you spew forth at an ad-hominem level are frankly childish in my opinion. I assure you that I ignore very little in this world, however, your ego driven propensity for ill mannered discourse is moving you quickly towards inclusion on that "shortlist" of things to ignore.

Don't you worry about my bi-hemispherical functioning and how you think it'll lead me towards trouble, it serves me very well. Yes I agree, "track records" often matter and from my personal viewpoint, your's within this community is not one that I care much for.

And for the sake of clarity... at no point have I proclaimed that one free-energy device / initiative should be chosen over another. You are the one doing that.

Now let us all be on our best behaviour and cease sidetracking this thread.

With Love,
    Firinn.
    -- George S. Arundale

25. Link to Post #39
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

F.,

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Is it just: Not okay to disagree with you - But FINE for you to insult me ?

I don't make lists, but if I did I would probably put your name on one:
    Don't try speaking with this person

=== here's the comment, in case it gets changed ===

GuyFox,

The presuppositions you spew forth at an ad-hominem level are frankly childish in my opinion. I assure you that I ignore very little in this world, however, your ego driven propensity for ill mannered discourse is moving you quickly towards inclusion on that "shortlist" of things to ignore.

Don't you worry about my bi-hemispherical functioning and how you think it'll lead me towards trouble, it serves me very well. Yes I agree, "track records" often matter and from my personal viewpoint, your's within this community is not one that I care much for.

And for the sake of clarity... at no point have I proclaimed that one free-energy device / initiative should be chosen over another. You are the one doing that.

Now let us all be on our best behaviour and cease sidetracking this thread.

With Love,
    Firinn.
    ===========

Since when does an insult like this get made "with Love" (?)
    It shows an "disingenuous at best" attitude.
    I am a plain-speaking person.
    You should re-read what you have written what I have written,
    and consider which post is objectively "ill-mannered discourse"

In what way have I sidetracked the thread?

If you think the track record of the QEG team in Morocco is irrelevant to QEG in
    Germany, you might have a case, but don't forget where the device, the plans
    and the original funding came from.

I have been following the OPPT/QEG story for a long time, and am well aware,
    of the history - which I find highly relevant
    Last edited by GuyFox; 16th June 2014 at 19:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2