+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unified Theory of Chemtrails!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Unified Theory of Chemtrails!

Hi, this is an interesting (a bit long though) view point of writer "Dragon", in the Web site Viewzone, presenting his "Unified Theory of Chemtrails". We have heard a lot of different information on Chemtrails, but this one is particular!
    "Unified Theory of Chemtrails

I'm gonna boldly go where no writer has gone before. Well, none that I know of except myself. I'm going to present a Unified Theory of Chemtrails. When I have made my case, you will see that all the questions have been answered. There is nothing I will present that would be accepted as final proof in a court of law. But the law does not apply to chemtrails anyway. Whoever is doing the spraying operates outside of and doesn't answer to the law.

The chemtrail program began in the previous century. Starting dates vary, depending on who is telling the story. One of the first, if not the first chemtrail resistance web sites opened up in May of 2000. That would be the Rick's Gardening Tips web site:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ricksgardeningtips/

Note how many lines you see in the sky. Such sights were common when the resistance movement began.

In the early days of the resistance, the planes appeared to be as real as the spray they emitted. And we knew that the spray was real. Clifford Carnicom took samples and had them analyzed. What he found is a matter of common knowledge in the resistance movement; barium, aluminum, other nasty stuff. Let's pause here and take note of a couple of things.

1.The presence of barium and aluminum in so many tests has led the members of the resistance movement to accept that all the trails they see contain barium and aluminum. This may be so, but not necessarily so. Until any given trail has been analyzed, there is no way to know what is in it. There could be other stuff in there, depending on what effect the sprayers want to achieve. Or there could be nothing at all. The mere presence of a chemtrail is enough to generate anxiety and attentive energy which the Dark side feeds on.

2. Several years ago people began to notice that some of the spray craft were invisible, some of them disappeared when observed, and many of them flew way too fast to be a tanker plane.

This was all disregarded for the most part, as most everyone involved looked for and expected to find physical planes doing the spraying. Funny thing, though. No one, after all these years, has ever located even one chemtrail plane. [The image on the right is that of a water nozzle and NOT an example of a chemtrail sprayer.] And no one has ever discovered the secret manufacturing facility where all this aluminum and barium is being processed into a liquid and put in tanker trucks for delivery to the secret chemtrail plane bases.

Does anyone think it is not odd that after all these years not one pilot has ever broken silence and appeared on a Jeff Rense interview? Nor one chemical truck driver, aluminum miner, or anyone who works in the processing plants. It is almost impossible to keep anything secret these days. And the lure of 15 minutes of Andy Warhol fame should have been enough to tempt at least one person, don't you think?

So if these things are physical, where do they come from? If they can't be found here on earth, the next logical thing to consider is that they didn't originate from earth. No bases, no processing plants, no chemical truck drivers to be found. That pretty much leaves earth out as a possible base. And they would need an enormous number of chemspray plane bases to cover the whole globe, as they have done. We have yet to find even one.

Not from earth, then. We will accept that as a possibility. If not from earth, then where? The moon, perhaps? If you are still looking for physical planes to be found in 3-D, then the moon is a logical next place to look. Even so, it would take a lot of craft from there to cover the earth as effectively as they once did. That would also take a lot of raw material, including water[!], to supply the spray craft. Is there really that much water on the moon? It would be necessary to have processing plants, with a labor force on site, to produce that much product to be sprayed on the earth. All of that would be on the dark side of the moon, of course, to keep amateur astronomers from seeing it.

Is the work force little gray aliens who don't need days off to play or a Wal-Mart to go to for groceries and school supplies?

And how about all those tanker planes that do the spraying? How do they get from the moon to here and back again to the moon? Can we entertain the idea that they are not really tanker planes? Craft of another sort, craft that are capable of moon-to-earth flight that are cloaked to appear as something familiar? We've known of the existence of that technology for years. Twice I have seen craft disguised as a helicopter fly very close to me. I can tell you, that was a realistic looking hologram, especially that second one.

O.K. The moon. We can leave it out of consideration for the same reasons we left earth out of consideration as a base for the spray planes. The moon is even more complicated, as we've seen. There are logistical problems involved in manufacture and transport of spray goop, plus the question of labor force and no one knows if barium and aluminum can be mined out of moon soil.

Before we proceed further down that road of discovery, let's go back in time to the days before Don Croft's cloudbuster. I had taken note of the heavy spraying going on in my part of southern Arizona and tried various ways to eliminate it without success. Then it was made known to me that it is possible to erase chemspray with the power of my third eye. So I tried it. April Fool's Day, 2001, I busted my first chemtrail using my mind. I was hooked!

From then on, my partner and I stayed busy mentally erasing chemtrails. Great fun, and a real personally empowering act. But it took up a lot of time and attention and it was hard to do and stay focused on my job. When Don's cloudbuster Yahoo forum came along in September of that year, I was one of the first to join his group. But that's not the point I'm trying to make.

The point I'm trying to make is that the chemtrails were affected by mind power, by directed energy. The flip side of that story is, if the chemtrails can be dissolved by mental energy, can they be created by using mental energy? Now, hold that thought and let's talk about another topic that relates to this. Follow me. It's all part of my Unified Theory of Chemtrails.

I've been following the UFO story since the early days. Bits of information come to the surface in the midst of the layers of dis-information and lies. Piece these together and you begin to get an understanding of what is really going on out there in the wild blue yonder. Credible witnesses and reporters tell us that some of these off-world craft are not "flown" here in the sense that the starship Enterprise was "flown" anywhere. Some, maybe not all, of these craft are thought into existence. The occupants come from another time, or another dimension, and they think themselves into this intersection of time and space.

The occupants themselves, some of them, most notably the Roswell crash occupants, have been identified as biological constructs. So the visitor from out yonder, or another time, doesn't come here in his body. He may not even have a body, and certainly may not have one that functions well in this atmosphere, this gravity, this pollution, or this magnetic field. He mentally created a thoughtform that materialized in 3-D. Materialized thought forms are not unknown here on this world. Voodoo practicioners do them, and likely other magicians, too. Tulpas are what they are called, I think. Check it out.

So materializing a ship out of nowhere is not really as far out as it seems. A transporter beam moves Captain Kirk from point to point. And here lately, the scientists have announced that they really can transport matter using a device. Crude, but usable. Want to speculate on what the black ops boys can really do that goes unannounced? There are reports of people who have used their mind under the stress of combat and teleported themselves from one point to another. So teleportation is settled science.

Creating something physical with your mind? Well, not here in 3-D, not for most people. But my buddy Flash, who died a few years ago, remained in contact with us after he left. Turns out that his life improved dramatically after he died. He told us that in his new location. all he had to do was think, and there was a motorcycle for him. Or a car. Or a girl. So, wherever he was, manifestation using your mind is the way things are done.

Here on earth, nearest similar things I've heard of are the Programmable Life Forms. Do a Goooogle on that. Also think of clones. While this isn't instantaneous as with the UFO drivers, it is something created where nothing existed prior.

O.K. Back to the plot line. We have eliminated the earth and the moon as likely chemtrail plane bases. That leaves only the possibility of "somewhere else". That "somewhere else" could be from a different time or a different dimension. In previous paragraphs we have presented the fact that this, or something similar, goes on all the time.

We can speculate about motives another day. For now, let us accept that the Forces of Outer Darkness have their eyes on this little blue ball we call our own. And that they can move in and out of our reality as easily as you move from the kitchen to the living room. In other levels of creation, objects are manifested by power of the mind. So it is that they manifest their spray planes into our 3-D, and the planes appear in forms that are familiar to us.

There's one tiny little flaw in that plan. Something they would rather you not be aware of.

What is brought here from another dimension has a sort of impermanence about it. Brought into this reality by power of thought, it is easily dispelled by the power of thought.

And so it is that the chemtrails I saw in '01 were easily dispersed by my mind. I did not understand it at the time, but I do recall noticing that if I concentrated on the spray as it came from the nozzle, it was easily dispersed. Took longer if time had elapsed and I was working on the part of the trail laid moments earlier. I suppose that once introduced into 3-D, they became more permanent with the passage of time.

The craft have the same impermanence. This explains why it is that some people have reported that the planes just disappeared as soon as they were observed. The observer observes with hostility, which is a focused projection of energy to the craft, and the craft disappears like a soap bubble, or like the trails did when I blasted them with my third eye back in '01.

All the questions about chemtrails have been answered. Maybe you don't agree with the answer, but you got to admit, it all fits. To summarize:

The chemtrails are real, and have real effects in 3-D.

The spray planes do not originate on earth, the moon, or 3-D. They come from "somewhere else". Which also explains why the government never acknowledged their existence. It is because the government is not doing the spraying. And the government has no authority over the spray planes. So the only thing the government can do is what they did with UFOs. They explained the UFOs as Venus or swamp gas. Chemtrails? Those are contrails, my friend. End of discussion.

The spray itself is either a creation of someone's mind, or created by the same technology that they use on the Starship Enterprise to rearrange molecules out of thin air and make them appear inside a machine that dispensed their food. I forget what they called that thing! Did they call it a replicator? If you create barium and aluminum as you go along, you don't need mines, mine workers, transport trucks, or a tanker plane.

When I first began to notice chemtrails, they were covering the sky where I lived about four times a week. Look around now. The chemtrail program is only a shadow of its former self. What happened? People began to notice. People began to take action. Even noticing a spray plane reduces its power or makes it disappear. The chemtrail resistance movement treated the atmosphere with spray repellents. In much of America, the sprayers do not even try. In areas where the spraying does occur, the trails vanish in a short while. The chemtrail program is now about 10% of what it was in the early days. The resistance movement has been very successful.

We can take notice of the spray planes when they appear, but they are not able to own the skies the way they did years ago. The sky belongs to the people again. And now that we've won this battle, it is time to look for other ways to make life on earth better. Time to look for other ways to engage and defeat the Forces of Outer Darkness.

It's time, really, to begin to create the kind of world we want to live in.

Dragon
    http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails44.html

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

binemaya (14th June 2014), Cara (15th June 2014), Elixir (14th June 2014), Matt P (13th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014), Richard S. (14th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2014), Tyy1907 (13th June 2014), unearth9 (14th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Unified Theory of Chemtrails!

Yes and Hmm! to this post.

I broad open minded, seasoned guy like me can say yes to most of the above post but to a sleeper it would be a Goofball/wacko writing...

So I wouldn't go showing that to the sleeping public to much Doh! It would do more harm than any good in the fight against the CT's

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Deega (13th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

I broad open minded, seasoned guy like me can say yes to most of the above post but to a sleeper it would be a Goofball/wacko writing...

So I wouldn't go showing that to the sleeping public to much Doh! It would do more harm than any good in the fight against the CT's

Probably so!, and what if we don't give the full credit of our mind power, anyone here have tried what the writer "Dragon" is advocating in his "Unified Theory of Chemtrails"?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

I really, really like this analysis! Where I live, we get chemtrailed all the time. By his thesis, that's because nobody is paying attention except me and a couple other people and we haven't sat down together and busted any chemtrails. I keep asking the local meteorologist to explain chemtrails to the people, but he denies everything.

I did hear one guy on Coast to Coast a year or so ago saying that he worked at (someplace) that did re-fits to existing aircraft, and that that's where the chemtrail equipment gets installed. How the chemicals get into tanks in the planes, he didn't say.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

A good thing to keep in mind when this topic comes up and people ask about it:

"Why wouldn't they?"

Sums up a lot of gov't crap.! IMO

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

There has been one story I am aware of about a airline mechanic who spoke out about this and was threatened. From what I recall is it was disguised, done as covert operations. It was an interesting read and couldn't comment on any of the content without digging it up, which I will look for to add to the post. The more we try to wrap our heads around the why of these kinds of things, it is the fanatical and fringe, that only makes sense.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Deega (13th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2014), yelik (14th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Interesting OP. thanks Deega!!!. I agree, who the heck knows who is doing what up there at this point. I have seen videos of flying discs spraying, and I have seen the invisible chem planes, but the US military has had that tech for a while now. But, it is good to think outside the box. Endless possibilities for this topic.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Gonna have to try some mental disruption!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Deega (13th June 2014), Matt P (13th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014), Sidney (13th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Very interesting indeed. I have two cents to share but let me first say I'm not an expert, I could be wrong and, in fact, I would love to be wrong. I sincerely wish the program was ending. These are the thoughts I had while reading this, in the order of the article...
    ~ I first noticed the chemtrail spraying in the mid 90's. I don't remember exactly because I don't file away dates.
    ~ Just like any other technology, I have noticed the evolution of the spraying. Over the years, the trails have spread into more natural looking cloud formations, which might explain why they are less noticed. Most technology improves with time and trial/error. Re-read some of the above with this in mind.
    ~ There is no reason to expect to find the planes, the chemical plants or the pilots and mechanics, even if the operation is on earth because this is most assuredly a military operation with work done on military bases, military planes and military pilots.
    ~ If this was in fact an off world operation, without earthly involvement, then, absolutely yes I would expect to see whistleblower meteorologists and air traffic controllers especially. If they were not under strict military orders, they would have little reason not to speak up. I suspect even some of our moron politicians would speak up.
    ~ I can promise you the trails do NOT disappear with hostile thoughts. If they did, I would have single-handedly cleared the world of trails like superman. ;-)
    ~ Trails are not diminishing at my location (also see my second comment). If they are in some areas, it might be because of the raised awareness and the people doing this know they can't keep doing it so obviously OR perhaps, like HAARP announcements, the program has run it's course/served it's purpose. Or again see my second comment.
    ~ Again, in my area and other areas I travel to occasionally (southern ohio, virginia, much of Ky) I have not noticed the program at 10% of capacity. And I look and notice every day, multiple times a day. I work outside for both my jobs and both are impacted by weather so I study radar, too.
    ~ While I will say again I could be way wrong, if I were to design a disinformation campaign, it would sound something like this where I would try to convince the growing number of aware people that the program is too far away to influence and dying/ending and people need to focus their efforts elsewhere.
    ~ Lastly, you've heard of Occam's Razor? The least amount of assumptions made, usually the better (i.e. the simplest explanation is usually the most plausible). That, to me, is an improving technology military operation, where it's the easiest to maintain secrecy.

Again, this is an interesting theory that would be wonderful to be correct, and maybe it is. I would love to be wrong and know I'm getting my blue skies back.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cara (15th June 2014), Deega (13th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014), Sidney (15th June 2014), yelik (14th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting analysis and if true would make everything we see a matrix world. In the UK there is a website petition to ban chemtrails where people can email there local politician. Most replies are standard which state the government does not do such things, however some politicians have admitted that research is being undertaken in this area and until it's complete they cannot comment.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    I really, really like this analysis! Where I live, we get chemtrailed all the time. By his thesis, that's because nobody is paying attention except me and a couple other people and we haven't sat down together and busted any chemtrails. I keep asking the local meteorologist to explain chemtrails to the people, but he denies everything.

I did hear one guy on Coast to Coast a year or so ago saying that he worked at (someplace) that did re-fits to existing aircraft, and that that's where the chemtrail equipment gets installed. How the chemicals get into tanks in the planes, he didn't say.
    Thanks Doodad, if you try to dissipate a Chemtrail, it would be interesting to hear from you.

Here in my part of the World, they don't do much Chemtrailing, but once in a while, when so, I will try my luck and be sharing what if anything happened..!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Very interesting indeed. I have two cents to share but let me first say I'm not an expert, I could be wrong and, in fact, I would love to be wrong. I sincerely wish the program was ending. These are the thoughts I had while reading this, in the order of the article...
    ~ I first noticed the chemtrail spraying in the mid 90's. I don't remember exactly because I don't file away dates.
    ~ Just like any other technology, I have noticed the evolution of the spraying. Over the years, the trails have spread into more natural looking cloud formations, which might explain why they are less noticed. Most technology improves with time and trial/error. Re-read some of the above with this in mind.
    ~ There is no reason to expect to find the planes, the chemical plants or the pilots and mechanics, even if the operation is on earth because this is most assuredly a military operation with work done on military bases, military planes and military pilots.
    ~ If this was in fact an off world operation, without earthly involvement, then, absolutely yes I would expect to see whistleblower meteorologists and air traffic controllers especially. If they were not under strict military orders, they would have little reason not to speak up. I suspect even some of our moron politicians would speak up.
    ~ I can promise you the trails do NOT disappear with hostile thoughts. If they did, I would have single-handedly cleared the world of trails like superman. ;-)
    ~ Trails are not diminishing at my location (also see my second comment). If they are in some areas, it might be because of the raised awareness and the people doing this know they can't keep doing it so obviously OR perhaps, like HAARP announcements, the program has run it's course/served it's purpose. Or again see my second comment.
    ~ Again, in my area and other areas I travel to occasionally (southern ohio, virginia, much of Ky) I have not noticed the program at 10% of capacity. And I look and notice every day, multiple times a day. I work outside for both my jobs and both are impacted by weather so I study radar, too.
    ~ While I will say again I could be way wrong, if I were to design a disinformation campaign, it would sound something like this where I would try to convince the growing number of aware people that the program is too far away to influence and dying/ending and people need to focus their efforts elsewhere.
    ~ Lastly, you've heard of Occam's Razor? The least amount of assumptions made, usually the better (i.e. the simplest explanation is usually the most plausible). That, to me, is an improving technology military operation, where it's the easiest to maintain secrecy.

Again, this is an interesting theory that would be wonderful to be correct, and maybe it is. I would love to be wrong and know I'm getting my blue skies back.

Matt
    Thanks Matt for your analytic perspective, very interesting!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Thanks Matt for your analytic perspective, very interesting!
    No, thank you, Deega. I will play around with your shared theory and will report if I learn anything.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Deega (14th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Probably so!, and what if we don't give the full credit of our mind power, anyone here have tried what the writer "Dragon" is advocating in his "Unified Theory of Chemtrails"?
    Deega I try/do every day (and succeed when feeling loving and strong) for many years now, and I don't just concentrate on the sky above me either, I cover the whole globe with my intent and consciousness then smooth it over with Love and care!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cara (15th June 2014), Deega (14th June 2014), Matt P (14th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014), unearth9 (14th June 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

In my area I've noticed that on clear days there is no spraying. There is spraying done on partially cloudy/cloudy days only. So I concur that they're not so blatant anymore. Gettin somewhere!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Deega (14th June 2014), Matt P (14th June 2014), Nasu (14th June 2014), Realeyes (14th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Don't forget that AJ article about philanthropists and chemtrailing...

And more recent press releases on the topic:

Quote http://csglobe.com/bill-gates-admits-chemtrails/

Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails
    in Environment, Nature January 23, 2014 45 Comments 60,805 Views

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineering ( Chemtrails )

Geo-engineers are finally coming out of the “chemtrail” closet, as reports are now emerging about deliberate plans in the works to dump untold tons of sulfate chemicals into the atmosphere for the purported purpose of fighting so-called “global warming.”

The U.K.’s Guardian and others are reporting that a multi-million dollar research fund, which just so happens to have been started and funded by Microsoft founder and vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates, is being used to fund the project. A large balloon hovering at 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico, will release the sulfates into the atmosphere within the next year.
    “Impacts include the potential for further damage to the ozone layer, and disruption of rainfall, particularly in tropical and subtropical regions, potentially threatening the food supplies of billions of people,” said Pat Mooney, Executive Director of the ETC Group, a Canadian environmental protection group.

“It will do nothing to decrease levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere or halt ocean acidification. And solar geo-engineering is likely to increase the risk of climate-related international conflict, given that the modeling to date shows it poses greater risks to the global south.”
    But the Gates-backed cohort is persistent in its efforts to geo-graffiti the world, as its scientists insist that governments are not doing enough to fight back against the supposed environment impacts of global warming. If governments refuse to implement high enough carbon taxes to eliminate greenhouse gases, in other words, then Gates and Co. believes it has no choice but to “save the planet” by polluting it with sulfate particles.
    • Spraying the skies with sulfate particles will destroy the planet faster than ‘global warming’ ever could

chemtrails bill gatesSulfate particles are toxic, though, and constitute the very same type of ambient particulate matter (PM) that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be a noxious air pollutant. Deliberately spraying the skies with tiny particles composed of any material, for that matter, is hazardous both to respiratory health in humans and animals, as well as to water sources, soils, and other delicate environmental resources.
    “Sulfate particles from acid rain can cause harm to the health of marine life in the rivers and lakes it contaminates, and can result in mortality,” says an online water pollution guide (http://www.water-pollution.org.uk/health.html). A University of Washington (UW) report also explains that sulfate particles “contribute to acid rain, cause lung irritation, and have been a main culprit in causing the haze that obscures a clear view of the Grand Canyon.”
    Blocking the sun with reflective particles will also deprive humans of natural sunlight exposure, which is a primary source for naturally generating health-promoting vitamin D in the body. So once again, Bill Gates is at the helms of a project that seeks to control the climate in artificial ways using toxic chemicals, an endeavor that is sure to create all sorts of potentially irreversible problems for humanity and the planet.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of Csglobe or its staff.
    Source | TheGuardian | InfoWars

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...ay-sun-balloon

Quote Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

The field experiment in solar geoengineering aims to ultimately create a technology to replicate the observed effects of volcanoes that spew sulphates into the stratosphere, using sulphate aerosols to bounce sunlight back to space and decrease the temperature of the Earth.

David Keith, one of the investigators, has argued that solar geoengineering could be an inexpensive method to slow down global warming, but other scientists warn that it could have unpredictable, disastrous consequences for the Earth's weather systems and food supplies. Environmental groups fear that the push to make geoengineering a "plan B" for climate change will undermine efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

Keith, who manages a multimillion dollar geoengineering research fund provided by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, previously commissioned a study by a US aerospace company that made the case for the feasibility of large-scale deployment of solar geoengineering technologies.

http://www.ecd.bnl.gov/steve/pubs/Ne....95JD02897.pdf

Manmade climate change via sulfate aerosols

journal of geophysical research vol 100 No. D12 Dec 20 1995

http://www.cee.mtu.edu/~reh/papers/p...99JD901189.pdf

Ozone Loss 1995

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    There has been one story I am aware of about a airline mechanic who spoke out about this and was threatened. From what I recall is it was disguised, done as covert operations. It was an interesting read and couldn't comment on any of the content without digging it up, which I will look for to add to the post. The more we try to wrap our heads around the why of these kinds of things, it is the fanatical and fringe, that only makes sense.
    Hi jerry
    Yes you are right, just type chemtrails exposed, german aerospace worker on youtube

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I've concentrated on a few chemtrails as they were being sprayed and they did seem to dissipate rather quickly. The last one I focused on disappeared almost immediately. I try to focus on the particles themselves, breaking them apart.

Having said that, one has to ask, have the geoengineers refined their technology so that the chemtrails do disappear faster, still leaving the chemicals but, having become invisible as a trail? Or, is my incredible brain doing it?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

An interesting OP theory – Thank you for posting.

I do believe in the inner power to change what we see in our physical reality so I agree with the author on this point. Does the chemtrails come from interdimensional beings? It is an interesting theory, I suppose we will have to watch our space more closely.

As to chemtrails lessening to 10% - this has not been my reality; in fact chemtrails have dramatically increased in the area I live in for the past 3 years, where I rarely see blue sky or sunshine, while others who live 200 miles away still get normal seasons – I have constant global dimming with a chemtrail blanket, so no blue skies, sun or star gazing this end.

Each day I watch shortly after dawn my sky turning into a chequered board of chemtrails that result within an hour to no sky again. Sometimes the dimming is so dark I have to turn my house lights on!

Just two days ago (Wednesday) I saw 12 hours of constant chemtrails being squirted above me (I am not exaggerating). There were 4 planes that just didn’t stop going backwards and forwards filling the skies with unified white lines. I am also on the Heathrow flight path, so see commercial planes that leave zero trails. What I did find interesting is that whatever was in these chemtrails 2 days ago did not create the normal blanket, blue sky remained albeit now densely compacted with streaks.

The area I live has two wind currents that meet, and this wind current then travels over towards London, so I surmise London is their real target and they spray over my area for the chemtrails to ride on this wind current arriving at London as one big chem blanket confirmed by friends who live there.

I would love to get to the bottom of what this geoengineering is all about. Is it an agenda to hasten the culling of the population, or something that changes our DNA, or Nano technology to control us, or to stop UFO’s entering our planet, or something far more sinister that Dr Richard Alan Miller is now looking into that includes 'off-worlders' – I do not have the answers however I understand ‘something’ is definitely going on and one can bet it is not for the benefit of humanities wellbeingness and evolution.

What I do know from the ground and just speaking to the locals in my area we have all been suffering with strange ‘allergies’ (what the doctors term it) yet how does one have hayfever for instance in the middle of winter where there is no pollen? Others I know have breathing difficulties. Perhaps it is all coinsodence, perhaps not – what I do know is that the insect life that use to be abundant in my garden has reduced dramatically over these last 5 years and the insects that visit my garden today are only 3% of what it use to be – most concerning and upsetting. I see trees that have suddenly ‘died’ and look petrified as if they had been struck by lightning. None of this is normal.

Here is the link for the German Aerospace worker who speaks about Chemtrails that others have mentioned in posts above

Here is Kristen Meghan (ex-military) whistleblowing about chemtrails

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An excellent presentation from Kristen Meghan. The reason for the carrying out geo spraying will be numerous. You would not do something like this unless it achieved a number if different but related objectives.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast