+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: REVERSING THE FLOW of Troubles - What can we do?

1. Link to Post #1
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default REVERSING THE FLOW of Troubles - What can we do?

REVERSING THE FLOW of Troubles - What can we do?

The following suggestions come from the thread:
    Do Americans deserve the Trouble Flowing their way?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wing-their-way

I have named the various Approaches, and summarized them with excepts from each Poster's comment
    (I have a few of my own, which will follow - but others come first)

This part of the discussion was triggered by:
    Kelly Anne's Question: Then, where do I/we start?
    =========================================

APPROACHES to making changes for the better:
    1/
    Shezbeth: (Fight secret societies with a White Hat secret society approach):
    What I will say is that the individuals, groups, corporations, and interests that have been pulling the strings that have resulted in the circumstances we see today began their initiatives no less than ~120 years ago.... the elite(s) - and particularly the reigning royal family of Britain (et. al) - can trace their lineages as far back as Egypt and in some cases further back to Sumer.
    . . .
    we start by emulating the opposition. The participating and active opposition to the controllers must become as exclusive as the secret societies from which the controllers operated and sprang... to learn subtlety, manipulation, strategy, subterfuge; the art of war in a nutshell, but to apply it in a manner that actually benefits humanity (literally, not just on paper). The opposition would need to be willing to learn and engage in practices that would/could be considered nefarious, undignified, dishonorable, and condemnable.
    . . .
    "When facing an insurmountable opponent or unraveling a grand tapestry, it is best to start from the edges," - Jarlaxle
    The answer then, begins on the fringes through generational descendants willing and able to live in the confines of the increasingly aggressive structures and slowly and ever so gradually build toward a day and time where there there are sufficient means to outweigh the controllers and their controls.

2/
    heretogrow (Fighting dark energies with Love):
    I know this will be met with many eye rollers but I love you all. I really mean that. I am so sorry I was born on a continent where there is a nation of bullies who have aggravated and steered everything in the direction of materialism and profit... I WISH TO STAND UP AS AN AMERICAN WHO GENUINELY CARES!

3/
    Freed Fox (Shed Light on the secrets - No "hidden hands")
    ... bringing to light the consequences of unsustainable ways of living, changing those ways, and mitigating the disproportionate power and influence that corporations and industries have which have vested interests in continuing the current paradigm. (...there is no need for anyone's heads to be mounted on spikes here. )
    Humanity shouldn't need another 'hidden hand' to manipulate it into doing what is best for itself as a species and, for that matter, the planet as a whole.

4/
    Ahnung-quay (Work locally, deny your backing to globalists)
    ... Small, grassroots initiatives are a good way but, we also need to start demanding that corporations (and lawyers) get out of our politics. We also need to increase boycotting of corporations that produce things that are killing the earth.

5/
    Shezbeth (Realize that ruthlessness is needed):
    ... the unwillingness to go to the lengths of the opponent (the controllers) is why we (their opposition) have been losing;

6/
    Risveglio: (If we are serious enough in our resolve for better, "they" will change.. maybe):
    ... The electric car is 2-3 years away from becoming the next big thing, this will make oil cheap... scientists out there working on free energy, they may not find it but they may discover cheaper energy. Look how many of our cool products were just an accident... We just need to teach us to be positive, to love and to show those that still think voting for which bullet they kill you with matters. We need to stop praising the military, we need to tell our current service men to lay down there weapons ...

7/
    Gripreaper (We are being manipulated. blaming ourselves is a divisive agenda)
    Once the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was passed, the banksters had control. The United States has been under a military state of emergency since the mid 1800’s, all citizens were made wards of the state, chattel for the bankruptcy, and the globalist banksters have controlled all aspects of industry, education, government, media, and religion ever since...
    The main reason the United States was ALLOWED to prosper so extensively in the last 70 years since then, is because the elite needed an educated work force to back engineer the stellar technology and to implement their covert black op’s agendas within a rapid timeline, based on a perceived threat and the need to bring the planet up to speed with other off world technology.
    . . .
    We have been duped, lied to, covertly and overtly manipulated, and used to create the most massive underground economy and technology known to this planet, providing the globalists with the largest mercenary military force for their colonialistic imperialism to rape and pillage the entire planet. The corporatocracy is NOT United States specific, but it is global is scope, and couching the debate as nationalistic misses the point and focuses on the citizens of the United States rather than the true culprits of the demise...
    The expansion of the United States was engineered, and so is the collapse of the United States an engineered phenomenon. Nothing happens by accident...

8/
    Ron Mauer Sr-pg5 (A Balanced Approach, starting with what we already control):
    Become more self sufficient and reduce debt. To some degree, that reduces the influence of manipulation by the money and power control freaks.

9/
    Limor: (Understand: Our behavior has been "modified'):
    Far away from you, in Israel, and with a lot of personal data I accumulated this last year I can say that there are deep and a lot more sinister reasons than anyone may believe (at this point) as to why certain countries are systematically more apathetic in nature than others. These countries are under a type of a 'state experimentation', just as is hapenning with individuals under governmental programs. I have heard someone mentions no less than 15 such countries around the world...
    ...I wouldn't like to take this issue a lot further, as it might exceed the limits of acceptance of some of the participants of this thread, after all, 'waking up' has it's stages and momentum with each and every one, as much as we ask it from others, but I may say that the one card left on the table, not yet turned is that of - modification behaviour which comes in large doses. There are a few more things that yet need to surface.
    ==
    Limor (again):
    Israelis are in majority too brainwashed to inquire about the real necessity of the next planned war or attack on Gaza and are blindly accepting any false reasons given to them by the government on their behalf, the Americans actually have quite the resistance to government decisions when it comes to invading another country, or at least there is a tremendous resurgence in this matter.
    However way we look at it, it seems that we are living in a world that is infected with a plague that has widely spread and now threatens the well-being of the patient (our planet), in it's inability to characterize the problem and implement a solution, which gives others the opportunity to exploit this to the Maximum

(( More Coming ))
    Last edited by GuyFox; 15th June 2014 at 02:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: REVERSING THE FLOW of Troubles - What can we do?

More Pathways to Progress

Guy Fox's suggestions:
    ==
    + Detach from the Globalists: Grow locally, off-grid, outside the Matrix where possible
    This means: reduce debt to zero, with minimal reliance on "their" energy, food & handouts.
    Strategic example: moving to a small town, and living without a car

+ Defund the Mainstream Media
    Turn off TV and cable, stop buying "their" newspapers and mass entertainment
    (Forget about their bread and circuses: ie big league sports, popular entertainment)

+ Don't waste your vote on the Du-opoly of the two main parties
    The Republicans and Democrats are the right and left hands of a single puppetmaster.
    In all likelihood, no one rises in either party, unless they are thoroughly compromised.
    Stop supporting either, and seeek true independents.

+ Live and lead, by example
    Be the change that you are asking for, and let others see you are living differently,
    and thriving in ways that matter (ie Chris Martensen, Brian Oleary, for instance)

+ Get smart, and seek community with those who are aware
    Seek out others who have woken up, and with who you can build a new community,
    based on more truth, and shared values

3. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Absolutely agree. Whilst I do believe mankind is raising its level of consciousness by asking the right questions and seeking the truth about who we really are and what we want from life as we experience it. On the one hand we realise the direction of society is wrong and unsustainable.

On the other, we are also able to find answers to our questions and discuss things like never before, thanks to the internet. We are therefore faced with a dilemma of our growing desire for peace, compassion and honesty whilst at the same time being shocked and disgusted by the lies, deceit and extent of crimes against humanity where our leaders have fallen victim to and aligned themselves with the elites.

Clearly the elites have an entirely different agenda to the masses and are using every trick in the book to throw people off the scent. I have said before the elites do care what people know or say as long as you nothing, so I agree that in order to bring about change we must try to understand the elites and the games they playing and confront them as best we can. I realise positive thinking helps in any endeavour but we are facing some terrible realities which will not solve themselves or go away.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

AriG (14th June 2014), Matt P (14th June 2014), spiritguide (14th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)

Guy Fox's suggestions:
    ==
    + Detach from the Globalists: Grow locally, off-grid, outside the Matrix where possible
    This means: reduce debt to zero, with minimal reliance on "their" energy, food & handouts.
    Strategic example: moving to a small town, and living without a car

(Forget about their bread and circuses: ie big league sports, popular entertainment)

+ Don't waste your vote on the Du-opoly of the two main parties
    The Republicans and Democrats are the right and left hands of a single puppetmaster.
    In all likelihood, no one rises in either party, unless they are thoroughly compromised.
    Stop supporting either, and seeek true independents.

+ Live and lead, by example
    Be the change that you are asking for, and let others see you are living differently,
    and thriving in ways that matter (ie Chris Martensen, Brian Oleary, for instance)

check. check. check. check and check. What are the next steps? (ok, so my house is clean. but this isn't just about me...)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bluegrass (14th June 2014), GuyFox (15th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

It is up to each person to do as much as they can to remove the power from the elites. We know the main source of their power is money and the media, so that's what you aim for. Clearly if they start using any advanced technologies and tactics on the people that's a different problem. If they start beaming smart electromagnetic pulses at us then I'm not sure how to combat that, other than an aluminium foil hat, hehe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

GuyFox (15th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    More Pathways to Progress[/SIZE]

check. check. check. check and check. What are the next steps? (ok, so my house is clean. but this isn't just about me...)
    We are seeing some real progress now, in news like this:

+ Viewing of mainstream media, and ad revenues, is falling fast

+ Prof David Brat beat Eric Cantor in a primary election this past week

Notice that none of us is talking about violence. That would set us back, not progress matters
    Last edited by GuyFox; 14th June 2014 at 16:42.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

So far their divide and conquer system of programming/indoctrination has been working and keeping us apart and at each others throats. This system must be destroyed for any meaningful positive change to take place. The mass illusion projected for belief is fear and it is used to keep us apart. We can work on ourselves 24/7 but it will not to unify truth and empathy among and between us. Billions of cells work harmoniously to keep us alive/well each day, why can't billions of humans do the same together? We can make the confines of our boxes comfortable or we can take down the walls and enjoy what the universe provides. IMHO

Would that be true sister/brother hood. Heart to heart....

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 14th June 2014 at 16:59.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

gripreaper (22nd June 2014), GuyFox (15th June 2014), Violet (14th June 2014), wnlight (15th June 2014), yelik (14th June 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

We can stop electing republicans and democrats , start building our own products , no more imports ... open the borders and let people move freely in a free country , let companies hire whomever they want as long as they pay taxes .. toss out EVERY stupid law , stop Every silly grant to study the habits of the fruit fly , go to a flat 10 percent tax ... only elect people that first demonstrate common sense , not large bank accounts and colledge degrees , we have enough lawyers, doctors , and professors in office who for 150 years are completely responsible for the state of affairs of the United States which in turn affects other countries ... close every oversea base , bring the troops home , let them fight crime not enforce laws on citizens ... government should use the same healthcare as the military ... government pay should be cut in half , 75 grand is plenty to live on is you have common sense ... schools should return to the parents ... What bothers us is Apathy , we have let our leaders run our world into the ground ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

GuyFox (15th June 2014), skyflower (14th June 2014), spiritguide (14th June 2014), yelik (14th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Programmed systems...

Apathy -fear is used (don't get involved) I, mine, me

Sympathy -caring is used (help in all ways) We, ours, us

Right now our institutions are involved in which way the strongest? There is no synergy in apathy!

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

GuyFox (14th June 2014), skyflower (14th June 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks GuyFox to opened up this Tread, challenging!

All the suggestions herein fit in well with existant Systems (World) of Societies, but, they are all within what all of us have observed through the years.

Suppose we want to Reversed the Systems we are in, what actions are needed, and what means do we have to implement these actions. We may think of a Revolution, but, we are too well off to take the risk of being killed or injured, and would our children take hold to do these actions, I'm not sure.

And if ever a Revolution was launched, and success result, what kind of organization do you put up. What is the means of exchange do we used, do we have organizations similar to bank that would harmonized the in and out of the Monetary Mass necessary to promote exchange and economic growth?, even if we want to devised another system of exchange, what would that be? One see that it ain't so an easy going to Reversed the actual system we are in.

As we all know, the Systems are dispersed in all the field (Education, Transport, Monetary, Social Services, etc.) of Society, so if you want to Reversed the actual Systems (Worldly), we have to plan actions in all the fields of Society, hmm!, that is a great challenge, how may we do this, our lifespan is approximately 80 years, is time on our side..?, I don't think so!

There could be a Cosmic Event that may changed ourselves alltogether, one where I see myself as working for the betterment of our fellow brothers and sisters! The philosophy behind this would be, "the betterment of my fellow brothers and sisters is my betterment". It's utopic but that the change we need to make to save Planet Earth. It ain't a popular one, are we ready to try this..? That would be my wish!

The best to everyone.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

GuyFox (14th June 2014), spiritguide (14th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

.....or just move to Canada.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Hmm!, if you take a look at the Charbonneau Commission in Quebec, it ain't any better!

And if similar studies were held accross Canada, we would be surprised of what comes out of what surrounds Politicians, Business, contracts to Municipalities, etc.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

spiritguide (14th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

great joke, i almost chocked.....
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Milneman (14th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)

great joke, i almost chocked.....
    I'm glad SOMEONE caught that.

24. Link to Post #15
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Moving to Canada, or even to Hong Kong -
    is running away from the problems.
    If they are truly un-fixable, that makes sense.
    Indeed, that was my attitude a few years ago - because people were asleep, and complacent, or apathetic

More folks seem to be waking up now - perhaps because the economy has gone from bad to worse.

There are already many good ideas on this thread - though some are contradictory.
    What is needed next, is maybe a stronger focus on THIS part:

I am especially interested in hearing how we can Build Communities through Project Avalon.

Dave has made a start by originating THIS thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...oked-into-this

There must be other good ideas out there !
    Last edited by GuyFox; 14th June 2014 at 22:54.

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

One helpful suggestion is to summerily outlaw the existence of Foundations, Corporations, the Income Tax leviathan, large funding required so that representatives can make themselves known to their electorate, outlaw lobbying, both the paid=off and the payer should immediately land in long jail terms. Government should start at the bottom of communities and work upward. The Rockefeller history of manipulation and control of everything from law, lawmakers, business, industry, health and population control should cease with the guillotine.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

GuyFox (15th June 2014), yelik (15th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In that regard,

A short summary of why this matters - just a quick paragraph or two,
    might help.

28. Link to Post #18
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

New idea:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...new-Skype-Room
    The AVALON CAFE - a new Skype Room ?

Be the change, Make the change - thru Community
    Now I want to take this online - through Skype.

How would this work - here's my basic idea:

+ All interested parties join a new Skype room : maybe called: AVALON CAFE
    + Voice chats, once a week, aiming for 6-12 call participants (more later)
    + Rotating hosts, amongst a core group of probably 3-6 "Talk Hosts"
    + Topics chosen and pre-identified on a thread (here?)
    + Participants, to join, prepared to discuss one idea: in 1-2 minute summary
    + Some calls may be recorded and posted on Youtube
    + Initially maybe on my channel: xx
    + Later, we may have our won channel
    + Eventually we may ask guests to Join

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is this a viable idea.
    POST COMMENTS here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...new-Skype-Room

29. Link to Post #19
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

this already happens
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Milneman (16th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #20
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)

Guy Fox's suggestions:
    ==
    PORN is part of the plot - it weakens resistance to the Cabal

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...e-goal-in-life

This Is What Happens When Young Men Are Taught That Scoring With Women Is The Ultimate Goal In Life

Elliot Rodger is a horrifying example of how badly we have failed young men in America. You see, the truth is that his obsession with sex and losing his virginity did not come out of nowhere. Rather, it was the result of being constantly immersed in a sex-obsessed culture for the past 22 years. In America today, our young men are constantly being bombarded with sexual messages in advertising, in television shows, in video games, in movies and on the Internet.

PUT A FORK IN IT !
    Reject this cultural cul-de-sac !
    It leads nowhere, but to perdition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast